Snuff Fantasy [Extreme Videos]

Fanzen

PKF - Stellas Bad Day

250 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:10:40

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

A cute school girl is texting her friends one day after school when unbeknownst to her–she is being watched by a killer. Her parents, a rich father, into all sorts of corrupt things has put a target on her back and now, his innocent daughter is doing to pay. The assassin lines up the shot. He was told to make her suffer….make it look like a brutal sexual attack. He pulls the trigger and she falls in pain clutching her bleeding pussy. He gets her up on the table and starts fucking the school girl as she whines in pain. His cock goes deep into her tight warm pussy and only throbs harder as she squirms in agony. He uses his knife to torment her more–cutting off her bra and using it to threaten her. He is ready to cum, which means it is time to end her. He plunges the knife into her soft young breast, piercing her heart. Blood runs out her mouth as her body tenses in one final moment before she relaxes. She is no more. His job done, he leaves her sprawed on the table for her daddy to find. Maybe he will learn his lesson. It is too late for young Stella. She is gone–a thin film of blood catching the last of her air, bubbles over her agape mouth.

Download or Watch Online - FILEBOOM.ME
More_Extreme_File_147.mp4

Fanzen

Alexandria Pays Her Debt

373 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:18:34

My little sister Alexandria owes me some money, she asked me for money a few weeks ago for some new shoes, but hasn’t paid me back yet. I go to see her and to tell her that she needs to give me something, she doesn’t have any money and starts flirting with me. I’m not really into it, she’s so fucking hot, but she’s my sister, so I tell her no. She crawls across the bed to me and climbs up my body and kisses me right on the lips, I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to have her. I take my clothes off and start playing with her pussy through her panties, then slide them off her ass and slide my dick into her tight pussy. I start to fuck her in doggy, and oh god, her pussy felt so good, so tight, and the way she moans just drives me crazy. I flip her over and fuck her in missionary position, her feet up in the air, and I start sucking her toes while I pound her sweet pussy. She begs me for more, so I fuck her harder and deeper. I can’t take it anymore, I sit her up and jerk my cock into her face, she sticks her tongue out and licks my cock, begging for me to cum all over face, so I do, I shoot it all over her cheek. I’m standing there, her face covered with my cum and she tells me that she now owns me, and that she will tell on me for fucking her if I don’t give her everything she wants. I won’t let the little brat do that to me, so I grab her by her throat and toss her to the bed. I squeeze my hand around her throat choking her and she starts to struggle under my hand. She twitches and writhes until she dies, so I leave her limp body on her bed.

More_Extreme_File_149.mp4

Fanzen

PTF - Mean Girls 2 Part 2

1.5 Gb | MP4 | 1920x1080 | 00:35:38

Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay Snuff

After a lot of rough sex they leave her tied spread eagle to the bed. on her stomach. Her legs kick as he slaps ass, pulls back on hair and pounds her hard. Eventually he spreads her legs wide and pounds down hard into her while she lays flat on bed. They get even rougher, tasering her and raping her again. Finally they take a rope, loop it around her neck, and strangle her. One of the men forces oral on her while she strangles, until she dies. The two men talk about their next victim…a teacher who covered up what the mean girls had done. She’ll be next.

More_Extreme_File_151.mp4

Fanzen

PTF - Conspiracy

868 Mb | MP4 | 1920x1080 | 00:19:29

Strangle, Hanging, Rape, Death Fetish, Maniac, RolePlay, Snuff

A man is having an affair with his wife’s sister, and the two conspire to murder her. 2 Girls, 1 Guy A man is fucking a beautiful blonde in bed It is his wife’s sister, they are having an intense sexual affair After sex, she tells him to divorce her sister He refuses – she is also his boss, and the source of his money She proposes another solution: murder her, and inherit the money This idea he likes! They fuck some more to celebrate the plan. The next day, the killer couple wait for the sister to come home She enters, wearing office attire (white blouse, black skirt, heels) The husband hugs her, and the two blonde sisters also hug The sister says they have a surprise for her, and lead her to the bedroom Once there, the wife sits in a chair and closes her eyes While she waits for her surprise, the sister moves behind her She has a nylon stocking garrote She whips it around the wife’s throat The husband holds her while she gasps and chokes Fierce stuggling while the sister strangles her The husband holds her legs to keep his wife from kicking Then he spreads her legs and rubs her pussy through her pantyhose The wife is struggling less now, and the killers are aroused The husband rips open the dying wife’s pantyhose He finger fucks her as she strangles Totally turned on by her writhing body, he takes off his pants He pushes his hard cock into her while the sister continues strangling her The killer couple kiss while the stranglefuck continues They spread her across the chair seat and strangle her harder Finally each one takes an end of the stocking and they finish her off together The dead wife sprawls in the chair Excited, the sister sucks the killer husband’s cock She takes the nylon off the dead wife’s neck and wraps is around his erection She sucks him hard, also rubbing his cock with the murder stocking Finally she stands and her fucks her from behind over the wife’s corpse When he is ready to come, she jerks him so he ejaculates on the body They kiss…the deed is done The killers leave, and the camera pans the body of the beautiful dead

More_Extreme_File_170.mp4

Fanzen

PKF - Summer Day

511 Mb | MP4 | 960x540 | 00:37:04

Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

A crime has been committed. A murder in the forest. Several victims. How did this summer day end so tragically. Alex was impressed with himself. There he sat with 4 girls ogling him. He would get laid–he knew it. But then, two guys showed up. He tried to talk to them, get them to leave his action. That is when he was shot, and his story ends. The men had the four girls where they wanted them. In the middle of nowhere on a warm summer day. Bad things were going to happen. The leader, the mouthy one, ordered the girls around. He made Monicka suck his cock and later had Juliette join in. The other guy, he was quiet…just took orders. Greg. Ashley and Leilani worked on him. The girls figured it was all they wanted. Was it? The sexual assault went on. The girls, sobbing, doing the best they could. It was when Leilani ran off that things got ugly. She would be the first. When Greg brought her back, the garrote was quickly around her supple neck and she was murdered right there in front of the others. Their friend. Killed. Now, they really started to panic. But, before anything, Monicka was next, standing up, she was strangled to death, then laid down by her friend. Two girls left and it was not a moment before Ashley was being murdered. She fought–they all tried. But, in the end, she succumb to the lack of air. Dead. One left. She was the talker but did not do so good talking her way out of death. A garrote around her neck, struggle and death. Death to all the girls. Now, what to do. Simple. Fuck the corpses. Each took a girl and it ended in release and satisfaction. A job well done on this hot summer day. They left, leaving behind 5 bodies in the woods.

More_Extreme_File_180.mp4

Fanzen

Chris Corner - Wills Kills - The Right Way

126 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:05:11

Snuff Fetish, Rape, Strangle, Bagging, Shooting, Abused

Hot but crabby girlfriend. Rubbing her shoulders. She sits in a silk robe curling her toes. She tells him hes doing it wrong. He stops asks why. She tells him the right way. He tries again, and again, getting the same result. He snaps her neck. SCENE SHOWN TWICE. He tosses her body around. He picks her up by the hose on the waist. He rips the hose and goes to sex her up. He shags her dead body silly. He gets up and leaves. Only after asking if he did it right.

More_Extreme_File_188.mp4

Fanzen

PKF - Killer Agent Hunter

446 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:27:57

Strangle, Death Fetish, Peachy Keen Films, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

But before you run away screaming that this is not your thing, consider this. Hunter is very sexy as a woman who dominates the man, takes what she wants, and sexually abuses her prey–which is the emphasis. The cameras main focus is Hunter–not the male victim. Hunter is an especially good killer. But, she is also a sick little bitch. It seems that after murdering her targets, she abuses their corpses, fucking them and sucking their cocks until all there cream explodes in her mouth. She loves it–lives for that experience. But, her boss was not too happy and today she was visiting his home when he gave her the news. Her contract has been terminated. She took it well, smiles, and proceeded to seduce him. She knew he always wanted her…..most men did. She got them both drinks, his was poisoned of course. She sucked his cock and fucked him until he got woozy. Then, he tied up his hands and proceeded to tell her drugged out boss that she wanted his job and the only way to get it was to kill him. So, she did. She the poor bastard to death as she rubbed her pussy on, then road his erect cock. When he was dead, he untied his hands and used him to amuse herself. Then, he flopped him on the floor and ground her pussy on his face until she came. But, now it was his turn. She got between his legs, grabbed his very hard cock and proceeded to suck him off until he blew his load into her mouth. She swallowed much of it, let some drip out, then licked him clean. She loved the taste of dead guy cum. She got up, grabbed her clothes and left a job well done.

More_Extreme_File_191.mp4

Fanzen

PKF - The Path To Rape Ville

452 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:17:23

Strangle, Death Fetish, Peachy Keen Films, Snuff, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

A young woman is out for a walk in the city near a rural area that has nice paths. A man watches her. He has been waiting in the same spot for days, looking for just the right one. He follows her, then sneaks up behind her, grabbing her and taking her down the hill into the camouflage of the forest. If anyone saw, they probably thought it was just young couple playing around. She was caught completely off guard. The girl struggles as he tries to assault her and manages to escape…but only for a moment before he knocks her unconscious. He then molests the girl, eventually fucking her mouth. Then he slips his cock into the unconscious young woman and fucks her. After a bit, she regains consciousness and catching him off guard with his pants down she tries to run off. But, having just recovered from being knocked out, she was not fast and he quickly recaptures her. This time, he puts an end to her struggles. He wraps a garrote around her neck and slowly strangles her to death. When it is over he takes his sweet time fucking her mouth, then her corpse until he busts his load all over her tight cute ass. He leaves her dead, sprawled out in the forest.

More_Extreme_File_194.mp4

Fanzen

PKF - Two Pretty Birds

1.4 Gb | MP4 | 1920x1080 | 00:37:47

Strangle, Death Fetish, Peachy Keen Films, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

Some dirtbag is raping and killing prostitutes in the Narrows. Black Canary lures the rapist out in the open and almost captures him, but a freak accident causes her to twist her ankle and give the rapist the upper-hand. He strips off her clothes and forces her to gag on his cock. The rapist forces Black Canary to blow him then pushes her against the brick wall, gripping her throat with his hands. He strangles Black Canary until she passes out. Piss gushes out of her unconscious bladder, then he lifts her up and spanks her ass. The rapist throws her to the bed and rapes her doggy-style. A few days later, the rapist grabs another victim, but she has something else in mind. She pulls a gun on the criminal and tries to cuff him. Black Canary shows up and interrupts the scene. She wants revenge for the rapist giving her up to a gang as a fuck-toy. He uses the distraction to grab the gun and force both women to do his bidding. He forced Black Canary to blow him at gunpoint. He shoves his cock all the way down her throat and chokes her out with his meat. He forces the cop to strip down and service him next. He rapes her violently against the wall. Black Canary begins to stir and the rapist makes both girls perform for his pleasure. He makes one girl ride him while the other is forced to watch and masturbate. They sob uncontrollably, fearing the eventual shot from his pistol. The rapist cums in the cop and rewards her with a bullet in the back of the head. He turns his attention to Black Canary who backpedals across the floor pissing herself from fear. He throws her on the bed with the other mortally wounded girl and rapes her roughly. She endures the violent deep-dicking. She thrashes for the rapist’s gun, but it’s just out of her reach. The rapist wraps his hands around Black Canary’s neck and slowly chokes her to death. She lies still and dead in her fishnet stockings and boots, next to the only other girl foolish enough to defy the rapist.

More_Extreme_File_197.mp4

Fanzen

PKF - She Needs Help

203 Mb | MP4 | 1280x720 | 00:15:13

Peachy Keen Films, Strangle, Death Fetish, Snuff Play, Shooting, Abuse, Rape, Bagging

This perfectly fit young specimen is clad in her blue tank and tight black leggings getting her morning yoga stretches started. She leans into her foot giving her legs a nice warm stretch and getting her blood flowing with her perky tits on display as she forgot to put on her bra for the day. Next, Melissa is ready to begin her exercise and starts with some basic jumping-jacks raising her arms over head and getting some jumps in, suddenly, you hear Melissa gasping for air reaching towards her heart and collapsing with a thud as her petite body hit the floor. “Hey Melissa! How’s it-,“ her neighbor, Tim, walked in because they had plans to get some brunch after her workout and gasps as he see’s her body passed out on the floor. Rushing to her side Tim checks her pulse, finding a really weak one, he tries to jog his memory from his CPR training beginning with chest compressions. It’s been many years and Tim is panicking, checking her mouth for anything stuck making sure she isn’t choking he blows breath into her mouth watching her tummy puff up and decompress again. Tim isn’t sure if the clothing is restricting her breathing airways or not but he decides to take her clothing off hoping to remove blockages to her circulation. It isn’t until her perfectly shaved pussy and perky tits are out that Tim thinks he is making some progress-but the young Melissa never comes to and is dead on the scene. In a stupor Tim get’s up to find a phone and call for additional help.

More_Extreme_File_199.mp4

Fanzen

Boss Tease

212 Mb | MP4 | 720x7480 | 00:34:44

PKF, Micah Moore, Snuff, Strangle, Deathfucked, Peachy Keen Films

A male office assistant is being harassed by his female boss. She will not let up--verbally insulting him while behind his back, making lewd, sexual gestures. Today, she made him stand in front of her while she sucked his cock. At first he enjoyed it. But then, after she encouraged him to cum and did such a good job, he was about to....she stopped. She handed him back the report he had been working on all night and told him to redo it. So, he took his blue balls and slouched back to his desk, a beaten man. She loved every moment of it. As soon as he was back to work, she put on her headset and started having phone sex with one of her boyfriends.

Sitting at his desk, listing to her moan and hearing the wetness of her pussy as her she fingered herself--he had enough. He took off his tie and walked up behind her. She did not even take notice of him. He quickly wrapped the tie around her neck, yanking her back in her chair and swinging her around the room. When it was over, he had ********* her unconscious. He spent the time exploring her body, then eventually set her upright. She woke up and again, he got the tie around her neck and started her. This time, he did not plan to stop until she was dead.

She struggled hard, her legs kicking, her tongue out, eyes wide. Her hips bucked and muscles spasmed. It was a long, long , but eventually, she went still--eyes staring off at the wall. He rolled her off of him, put her up on the desk and continued to explore her. She was a fine-looking boss....a fucking bitch, but fine-looking all the same. He took his time with her, eventually, sliding his cock into her warm tight pussy. She was definitely a tease, no cock had ever been where his has gone. She was tight. After a bit, he rolled her over, then fucked her over the desk doggie-style. Finally, he came loads all over he back. He then posed her on the desk and left, letting her know that he quit on his way out.

More_Extreme_File_202.mp4

Fanzen

PKF - Serial Strangler

256 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:48:37

PKF, Snuff, Strangle, Peachy Keen Films, Violence, Nudity, Sexual Content, Pantyhose, Heels, Office Attire, Drinking, Twerking, Hand Strangling x1, Lift Up Hand Strangling x2, Carrying, Body Stripping, Body Posing, Crime Scene, Body Views

Like so many bad horror movies.....3 girls hanging out after work, have a little too much to drunk and get a little silly. Still dresses in their sexy work clothing, they show off there assets and they get more and more inebriated. Little do they know, a killer waits for the right moment. It does not take long before the first girl heads off alone into the big house, searching for a bathroom--only to never return. One by one they die, the killer choosing a very personal hand strangle for each---lifting two of the girls off the ground and finishing the last one on the kitchen counter. The bodies are stripped and laid out on the bed, but he leaves their pantyhose or stockings on. In a flash-forward scene, the girls are shown strewn about the hallway as a crime scene photographer documents the scene.

More_Extreme_File_205.mp4

Fanzen

4 Girls and a Psycho

224 Mb | MP4 | 854x480 | 00:31:18

PKF, Snuff, Bagging, Hanging, Strangle, Nudity, Multi-Girl, Lingerie, High Heels, Psycho, Rope, Ball Gag, Bagging, Multi-Death, Asphyxia, Hanging, Tit Play, Body Views, Foot Views, Peachy Keen Films

Jelliana, Ivy, Brook, and Delta are chatting in their apartment clad in sexy lingerie, stockings and high heels. Jelliana just broke up with her boyfriend and she needs some encouragement to move on. They practice posing in their lingerie, dancing and giggling. But their fun is short lived. An intruder bursts in, pistol in hand. Jelliana’s boyfriend has come back to finish the job clearly an unhinged Psycho. He knocks Jelliana out and ties up her friends. He toys with them, choosing to execute them one by one. He chooses Ivy first, wrapping a clear plastic bag around her head and suffocating her. She struggles, crying and screaming, the bag getting tighter and tighter, until she is dead.

Brooke is the next lucky victim, the plastic bag sucking the life out of her as her feet kick and her body flails. The Psycho thinks maybe he should let Delta go. Both girls agree and hoping for the best. But Delta only finds the inside of the plastic bag as it is sucked into her mouth, her lungs pulling it deeper until she dies. Leaving their bodies, the Psycho brings Jelliana to his dungeon, her neck in a noose, her feet on a stool. Who does she think she is? Leaving him just like THAT? She begs and pleads, telling him he is sorry. He laments that he will miss her perfect tits, telling her he loves her before kicking the stool and plunging the noose tightly around her neck. She chokes and struggles, her feet kicking and shaking. Her boyfriend plays with her tits as she continues to hang, his smile teasing her in her last moments. Her gasps grow shorter, her choking quieter and soon she is as dead as her friends.

More_Extreme_File_207.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos