The Mistress - and her Slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!

carolina

Mistresst - Massive Cum From Huge Cock

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

This is "The guy who cums like that so many of you love. (Search keyword "Fire Hose" to find his other very popular vids). This is a classic cuckolding scene. You, my cuckold, kneel beside the bed & watch me get satisfied by my well-hung lover. I give you some cock sucking training as you´ll soon need to learn to fluff my lovers cocks for me. I make fun of your tiny, worthless dicklet & compare it to his thick, manly cock. After I´ve had my fun I jerk my lover off onto your face making you catch as much in your mouth as possible. You´ll have to learn to like the taste of cum if you´re going to clean up those cream pies. ~ Includes a slow motion replay of his epic cum shot! ~

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3283kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 461.7 MB

Download Mistresst - Massive Cum From Huge Cock

carolina

Mistresst - Humiliated By Mistress T and Miss Jasmine

Release Year: 2017

This is a pretty fun & cruel vid. Yes, fun cruel. We´re horrible to the slave & we´re horrible to you the viewer but we have a great time, laughing our heads off. We encourage you to smack yourself in the balls for us, we make fun of you. If you like bratty, mean girls, humiliation, being insulted & feet, you might like this. I don´t really care:) (Click to see more of Miss Jasmine)

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Humiliated By Mistress T and Miss Jasmine

carolina

Two minutes thirty two seconds

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease, Denial, Bondage, Blowjob, Pantyhose

Do I invent speed edging, here, or is this just a really fun humiliate the boy by making him cum too fast session? Either way, the giggling humiliation is real and don't think it's just for him. How long do you think you would last if I were really trying? You'd pop too. For the record, the 2:32 time is with me stopping for conversation in the middle.

Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4427kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 360.1 MB

Download Two minutes thirty two seconds

carolina

Mistresst - Giant Cock For Gimp Boy

Release Year: 2016

Watch this little bitch take it like a champ. He´s such a whore for big cocks, especially BBC (Big Black Cock). He loves to serve my huge cock, it makes him feel like a good submissive slut to take it well for me, to get pounded & owned.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3864kbps

File size: 474.3 MB

Download Mistresst - Giant Cock For Gimp Boy

carolina

Give Your Money To Women

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Javier LoveTongue
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Punishment, Dominatrix, Strapon

It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.

Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Give Your Money To Women

carolina

Mistresst - Sensual Ball Busting Strip Tease

Release Year: 2012

If you don´t think that kicking a guy in the nuts can be sensual, you need to watch this vid. For each piece of clothing I remove my slave must endure a certain number of kicks. To see my body, he has to endure pain. He has to suffer to get some pleasure...He´s rewarded and given a small break from the pain to worship my feet...but will he ultimately be rewarded what he wants most? To see my breasts? How much will he suffer?

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3859kbps

File size: 370.5 MB

Download Mistresst - Sensual Ball Busting Strip Tease

carolina

16 Inch Cock Pegging

Cast: Ruby Onyx
Genres: Femdom, Fisting, Tattoo, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Gloves, Nipple Clamps

The Monster Cock video is here! Watch me ruin this slaves ass hole with my f1st! And then my Massive 16 inch strapon! This was a special moment for me. This slut took my f1sting cherry! And I didn't expect him to take the full length of my Giant Dick! Also I'm wearing red latex leggings! This is a must see! Do let me know what you think!

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13554kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 778.3 MB

Download 16 Inch Cock Pegging

carolina

Charlotte's House Boy

Cast: Charlotte Sins, Alfie
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDSM, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Mask, Stockings

Charlotte Sins comes home from a busy day at work to find her house boy waiting attentively to serve his mistress. She lays him down on the couch and hits and teases him with a flogger before sitting on his face. She buries him with her perfect ass and he gets a taste of her delicious pussy. She bends him over and paddles him with a spatula while stroking his hard cock. He is perched obediently on his hands and knees while she pushes her ass into his face for him to lick and breathe in. He is a good and gracious sub. Charlotte then sits on his face again. She strokes his cock while she comes on his face. She bends her house boy over to fuck his ass with a strap-on. She starts slow and then eventually plunges him harder and deeper. She flips him over for some more pegging. He begs and begs to come with her cock in his ass, but she owns his orgasms and it is up to her when he can come!

Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Charlotte's House Boy

carolina

Handjob Femdom by two sexy Japanese girls who likes tickling a bound man

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: cute japanese mistress
Genres: BDSM, japanese femdom, bound man, tickling, handjob

Handjob Femdom by two sexy Japanese girls who likes tickling a bound man & masturbates penis.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 405.0 MB

Download Handjob Femdom by two sexy Japanese girls who likes tickling a bound man

carolina

Mistresst - 24 Great Cum Scenes

Release Year: 2011

24 Great Cum Scenes24 incredible cum scenes in 19 minutes!!! This compilation is dripping in cum. Crazy cum shots, cream pie´s, handjobs, footjobs, cumming on boots, rubber gloves, latex gloves, leather gloves, POV cum shots in your face, cum on slaves, cum in jars, cum shots with vibs/toys, cum by M0thers hand, cum for Nurse...cum, spunk, jizz and more !

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2347kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 361.2 MB

Download Mistresst - 24 Great Cum Scenes

carolina

Gia Dimarco and Mistress Blunt Dominate Clueless Man

Cast: Gia DiMarco, Mistress Blunt, Draven
Genres: Anal, Body Builder, Bottom, Strap-on, Brunet, Brunette, Clothespins, Dildo, Drool, Dungeon, Fake Boobs, Mixed, Pain, Shaved, Spit, Spit Roast, Straight, Tattoo, Toned, White, Zapper

When the devastatingly sexy Gia DiMarco picks up hunky Draven Navarro during a night out at the club, she thinks she's found the hyper-masculine pounding she's been craving. Thick, rock-hard cock. Bulging biceps. Draven seems to have it all! Except the skills to deliver... He clumsily thrusts, grunting over Gia as she fakes as much enjoyment as she can muster. Finally, unable to stand his embarrassing attempts any longer, Gia flips Draven onto the bed and takes control of the pleasure she's owed! Riding his cock in cowgirl, Gia uses Draven for all he's good for -- a human dildo. Shocked and humiliated when he cums immediately, Draven gets a face full of his own spunk straight from the condom while Gia cackles and plots her revenge for his disappointing performance... Snapping her whip as she waits for the next puddle of a man to ooze into her dungeon, Mistress Blunt hears a knock. Gia has brought over her new toy as a surprise! The two dominant ladies drool over Draven's muscles, demanding that he strip naked and kneel before them and beg for the pain from their flogger, cane, and zapper. Having broken him in, Gia and Blunt truss Draven from the ceiling -- pinching their little piggy with clothespins as he squirms. Once he's begging to be fucked, the two dommes spit roast their man-meat, giving Draven a deep anal pounding before using the dripping filth from his own ass to fuck his mouth until he gags. Delighting in the squeals of their obedient hog, Gia and Blunt Draven with their juicy tits and ass cheeks, using his tongue to make themselves orgasm. Finally, they extract the last bit of juice from this used-up beefcake -- feeding it to Draven as he whimpers and begs for more.

Duration: 55:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Gia Dimarco and Mistress Blunt Dominate Clueless Man

carolina

1000 Dollar Bet

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Pantyhose, Domination, Scissorhold, Wrestling

You probably don't want to make a bet with me, maybe my legs are the most secure restraint in the store. My best wrestling scene.

Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3187kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 463.2 MB

Download 1000 Dollar Bet

carolina

Mistresst - Filled By Bigger Cock

Release Year: 2016

You love to see my pussy stretched & filled by a thick cock...knowing that you simply could not do that for me. You´re not equipped for it & there´s nothing you can do about it. You know your place is as my cuckold.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3778kbps

File size: 360.5 MB

Download Mistresst - Filled By Bigger Cock

carolina

3 Cums & 1 Denial

Cast: Princess Lyne
Genres: Blonde, Jerking Off Instruction, Bikini, Teasing

As I began this clip I was initially going to make it 3 cums in 5 minutes but the more I started teasing you, the more I wanted to fuck with you. So. are you ready to jerk for Me? Start jerking now, little stroke addict. youre going to stroke to Me in My skimpy bikini as I tease you with My perfect curves. I make you cum as I count you down and then I do with you as I please. This is the perfect clip for a stroke addict. your dick will be DRY after this. Oh and your balls might even end up BLUE. Bahahahaha

Format: m4v
Duration: 9:05
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 3682kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 252.9 MB

Download 3 Cums & 1 Denial

carolina

Ball Busting Challenge

Cast: Goddess Suvana, Empress Jennifer
Genres: Femdom, Ballbusting, Cock And Ball Torture, Trampling

Goddess Suvana is new to this whole "Femdom stuff". When We told her about it and she just couldn't believe it. ("I can actually get paid to kick guys in the balls??" were her exact words!) So we brought her to Mean Girl Manor and gave her a slave of her own to kick in the balls as much as she wanted. And this is a real fan - just like you - that wrote in to Us and begged to be in Our videos! We made him send a $100 deposit to make sure he showed up for the shoot and made a fun "challenge" game out of it- if he takes everything we dish out to his balls, he gets his $$$ back. But we told Goddess Suvana that if she can "break" him, she would get to keep his money! Lol! Sooo much fun! (for US anyway!) And just to make sure Our new friend Goddess Suvana wins (Mean Girls always win around here!) We give her a pair dangerous spike-covered shoes (look at those spikes in the preview pictures!) to use them like wepons versus the slave's balls! haha! She doesn't even have to kick very hard and there is some serious damage done to this loser's nutsack. He reeeally does try to hang in there too...poor slave. But the odds are just too stacked against him. I mean, We are just going to keep kicking him in the nuts until he quits- even if it takes all day. But at least it makes for a nice long video! Suvana even changes shoes into some really tall, thin stiletto heels at one point and stands on him to try to get him to quit. (Apparently trampling is much harder to take for this slave to take lol.) And We make fun of him for how We are going to take his money and tell him right to his face how pathetic he is. (This is all real btw!! Who wants to come be in Our next "ballbusting challenge" video?? Lol! This slave said his balls swelled up to the size of the next day after this!

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2420kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

Download Ball Busting Challenge

carolina

3... 2... None

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Leather, Pantyhose, Nylon, Teasing, Vibrator

This spunky little one made me crack. He loses my escape contest and, exhausted, he claims second place. Forehead slap. The contest? My dick-tie is evil and effective. A hitachi on the right dicktie can be incapacitating. The escape contest is hopeless. I lay waste to a (formerly) energetic little sub. Watch him drain. The rigging is perfect for teasing, there's an excellent dynamic, also I'm a bit of a tall goddess in this one (the perspective of the camera), so if that's you're thing this is the rare clip for that.

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 447.9 MB

Download 3... 2... None

carolina

10 Minute Challenge

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Handjob, Masturbation, Tease, Denial

I have a little challenege for this slave. I'm going to tease and jerk his cock for ten minutes. If he cums within the ten minutes, he's going to get a hundred lashes on this sensitive cock. If he doesn't cum, then he'll be locked in chastity for two months without an orgasm. His cock is aching and twitching for me as soon as the clock begins to tick. Will he last the whole ten minutes? Either way, punishment is in his future.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 497.8 MB

Download 10 Minute Challenge

carolina

3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels, Domination

Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

carolina

Dominating Delirious Hunter Destroys Filthy Liar

Cast: Delirious Hunter, Mike Panic
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, Pegging, Anal Fingering, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Handjob, BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Latex, Vibrator, Rimming, Rimjob, Anal Play, Ass Licking, Suspension

The fierce blonde Delirious Hunter knows the deal is going down today, but something just doesn't feel right. This lying dirtbag Mike Panic, just ins't telling her the whole truth. This is her world and she demands this filthy liar learn a lesson. With a swift knee to Mike's delicate crotch, he crumbles to the grown as Delirious restrains him. It's time for this asshole to learn a lesson. She strips his pants off throws him on the grown. She grabs his cock with a hard tight grip as he screams for mercy. Delirious knows the best way to teach a man to be loyal is through his ass. She straps on a huge strap on cock and fucks Mike deep. Mike screams in pain as he is plowed by this powerful mistress. Her cock goes deeper and deeper with punishment as Mike gets rock hard. Maybe it's time for Mike to cum, maybe that will show his loyalty. Mike gets rock hard with Delirious' fingers up his ass. As he gets right up to the edge and begs to cum, she denies him over and over again. This is her world and it's time for her pleasure. She sits on his face and demands he use that lying mouth for some good and eat her wet tight pussy and asshole. She pulls out the hitachi and cums all over Mike Panic. That lying mouth of his might have got her off, but is not forgiven yet. She moves on to use Mike's hard cock for some good use. She fucks him while he is fully restrained in rope bondage. She cums hard again all over her toy. Next she suspends Mike's feet into the air and he is helpless to her whims. She jerks off his hard cock and tells Mike to get dirty. Right as Mike is about to explode his load, she pulls off and starts flogging his ass. This liar is denied and punished with corporal. Mike's ass turns bright red from the paddle and flogger. He begs his mistress for mercy.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dominating Delirious Hunter Destroys Filthy Liar

carolina

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Studio: Mistress

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors