The Mistress - and her Slave / Crazy Female Domination - FemDom!

carolina

A Slutty Fuck Bitch

Cast: Lady Victoria Valente
Genres: Femdom, Spanking, Humilation, Strap-On, Anal, Oral, Sissy

Lady Victoria Valente has her new TV Maid in a rigorous slut training regime. After completing her cleaning duties, she must learn to give good blow jobs and take big hard cocks for her Mistress. Any infractions are swiftly punished with a good hard spanking across her Mistress's knee.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 416.6 MB

Download A Slutty Fuck Bitch

carolina

A Devastating Competition

Cast: Goddess Devastation
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Kicking, Cock And Ball Torture, Ballbusting

Goddess Devastating lines up her two slaves to see which can endure the most testicle kneeing, kicking and stomping. Goddess has a novel idea that she will make them compete in rounds of 5, so she begins by delivering a round of 5 knees to their manhood, then the next round is 10, followed by 15.... each slave trying to out last the other so that he will receive Goddess's reward of 5 running full force kicks! The competition goes all the way up to 35 kicks! So each slave took a total of 140 knees. This is a no holds bar ballbusting video leaving both slaves with bruised, swollen and battered balls... and a very happy Goddess!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 3139kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download A Devastating Competition

carolina

Mistresst - Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

Yes, this really is a 20 minute clip. Why is it so long? It contains a full Entrancement scene and a full scene. This is one of the best clips I´ve ever made. A patient comes to me for help with his compulsive masturbation problem. I advise him that it´s healthy, and he should do it more. I prescribe medication and Entrancement-therapy to help him.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2373kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 371.3 MB

Download Mistresst - Entrancement Therapist Mind Fuck

carolina

Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way Pt.2

Cast: Jet Setting Jasmine, Maus
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Bondage, BDSM, Footing, Squirting, Masturbation, Vibrator, Cumshot, Ebony

Surprise Surprise, Maus remembered to come to 69 Jasmine Way for his session! Jet Setting Jasmine is so pleased with her sub?s training, that she decides to fuck his ass with her foot AND a monster strap-on. It?s time for Maus to admit just what a filthy slut he really is - and when he does - Mistress Jasmine rewards him with a face full of squirt! Featuring bondage, anal, foot fucking, spanking, strap-on, deep throating, cum eating, hitachi, and squirting.

Duration: 41:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jet Setting Jasmine - Jasmine's Way Pt.2

carolina

A Woman's Place

Cast: Allie Jordan, Haley Hilton, Vicki Chase
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Anal, Handjob, Humiliation, Domination

John is sitting in his living room talking with the guys about how women are only good for two things - cleaning and fucking. Just then his girlfriend and two friends walk in and go mad. She tells him he is going to learn what a woman's place really is. She kicks his buddies out the house and then strips him naked. She puts an apron on him and makes him clean the floor while the three girls spank his ass. The girls then strip off and fetch their strapons and bend him over so they can show him what he is good for. They take turns to fuck his tight virgin asshole while he cries for them to stop. The girls sit on his face and wank and suck his dick while they continue pounding his butthole. His girlfriend tells him that he is the bitch around here and the three of them will fuck him anytime they like. With the strapon still up his ass the girls wank his cock until he explodes all over himself. They then tell their bitch to get in the kitchen and start cleaning!

Duration: 16:51
Video: 856x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 345.1 MB

Download A Woman's Place

carolina

A Dava Doll For Cucky Part 2: Ass Worship

Cast: Dava Fox, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Domination

Goddess Dava Fox's neighbor Toby has been caught peeking in her window while she was playing with herself. After putting a collar on him, humiliating him for his small cock size and laughing because he has such a crush on her she decides to keep him around for the day. Mistress Kylie is coming over to lay out by the pool and Goddess Dava already made the pathetic cocky boy worship her feet. While he was on his knees worshiping Goddesses feet she sees that he came all over the floor. Toby was instructed to clean up every last drop with his tongue. Goddess Dava then sends him to prepare drinks for her and Kylie. Mistress Kylie can't believe all the stories she hears from Dava. "When do I get to meet this boy?" Dava snaps her fingers yells out "ohhh Toby" and he arrives naked wearing only a pink collar carrying two glasses of wine. He hands them to the Goddesses and takes his place at Dava's side, on his knees. Mistress Kylie laughs and asks for permission to use him for a few things. She spreads her legs, takes her fingers and opens her pussy teasing him. "Breathe in your goddesses essence. Do you want to lick that?" Of course the pathetic cucky Toby says "yes". "Well you don't get the privilege but you can lick my ass." The ladies proceed to make cuck boy Toby lick and worship Mistress Kylie's beautiful ass. Licking every inch. Then the ladies bounce him back-and-forth between the two putting him on his knees right between both of them. "This is where men belong. On their knees serving their superior."

Format: avi
Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6011kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 414.5 MB

Download A Dava Doll For Cucky Part 2: Ass Worship

carolina

Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

Studio: Heatwave
Cast: Pipe-Her Down
Genres: Feet, Ebony, Interracial

Horny ebony slut is in her sexy lingerie in bed and awaits white stud to come and to have some hot action. Slutty whore uses her sexy feet to make stud to cum. Bitch makes her fucker to cum hard on her sexy legs.

Duration: 22:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download Horny black chick is making man to cum with her sexy feet

carolina

6 Girls Strapon Mayhem

Cast: Leslee, Electra, Sydney, Addie, Dakota, Cherry
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strapon, Humliation, Pegging, Anal, Uniform

There are 2 peepers loose at the M and B Catholic Academy School For Girls. It's Friday night, and the girls are having fun in their dorms, in their cute little school girl outfits, new high heels they like dressing up in, and pigtails, listening to music. Suddenly - Electra spots a peeper staring in the window. Electra being one tough chick, captures him, overpowers him, ties him up and leads him inside. Instead of calling the authorities, Guy claims he is just campus security. The girls Leslee, Electra and Sydney decide to deal with him their own way. They fuck the out of his ass and mouth..Just when things couldn't get any stranger, Addie, Dakota and Cherry slam through the door with the other peeper! Addie and her crew heard about the girls down the hall and knew this is where it all had to go down. They are equipped with their strapons too. And if you look at these strapons, these are thick and long. Now you have SIX Crazy girls who are fucking these 2 bound peepers, and fucking them hard!! One guy threw up from Cherry's forceful mouth gag. They eventually untie the peepers, and tell the peepers they will call the cops if they try to run. Then the girls continue to ravage the creeps as the girls curse, spit, yell, laugh and chant. By the end these guys accept what is happening to them and just go along with it. The girls leave them in their own filth, humiliated, stretched out in pain,and completely disoriented. There was definitely ass to mouth, however, it is not show in the clip. You will just have to use your imagination.

Duration: 24:24
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 989.3 MB

Download 6 Girls Strapon Mayhem

carolina

Mistresst - Pantyhose Encasement Cum Control

Release Year: 2017

A slave encased in a pantyhose body bag...your beloved Dominatrix in latex...skilled handiwork in sexy latex/rubber gloves. Stroke along with me...edge yourself, see if you can cum on my command.

Duration: 12:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3687kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 364.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Pantyhose Encasement Cum Control

carolina

Mistresst - Choices 3 - Cucked, Ruined & Chastised

Release Year: 2011

This is a solid all-action 12 minute thrill ride. First the slave gets cuckolded and used as a human mattress, then I make him think I´m going to let him cum (after a month in chastity) but instead I ruin his orgasm (what a bitch!) and put him back into chastity, this time for 2 months!

Duration: 12:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3854kbps

File size: 372.2 MB

Download Mistresst - Choices 3 - Cucked, Ruined & Chastised

carolina

Abusing My Slave with a Strap-On

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Strap-On, Punishment, Fingering, Domination

I've destroyed my slave's bare ass by mercilessly whipping it raw, but I'm not done with this loser yet. No, his ass is in for even more punishment as I approach his behind wearing a massive strap-on cock! The outside of his ass is torn up and the inside's about to be as well. I loosen his tight hole with my lubed-up fingers and proceed to work my huge dick inside of him. "Do you like it?" I ask as I slowly penetrate him deeper. "Take it!" I bark as I pick up the pace and sodomize this fucking loser while he groans in humiliation and pain. I'm at my happiest when I'm tormenting jerks like this, degrading them by having them do all sorts of twisted things just to please me. After pounding this sissy's asshole I make him drop to his knees and suck the same big dick that was just deep inside of him! "From your ass to your mouth!" I cackle in delight as he obeys my every command. I love abusing my slaves!

Duration: 5:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1484kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 68.4 MB

Download Abusing My Slave with a Strap-On

carolina

Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

Cast: Alexis Grace
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings

Virgin slave Danni has never been with a girl. In this clip, Alexis introduces Danni to pussy licking. The treatments have left him so small that he has to do what the girls say or else. Danni is taught how to please a girl through oral worship. He is too small to please a woman with his cock so he must learn how to eat pussy. Alexis plans to stuff him in her gym bag and take him with her so she always has her little sex toy handy.

Format: avi
Duration: 9:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6061kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.6 MB

Download Virgin Slave Danni Eats His First Pussy

carolina

Abella Danger Fucks Man in the Ass in her First Divine Bitches Shoot

Cast: Abella Danger, D. Arclyte
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Femdom, Strapon, Humiliation, Foot Licking, Vibrator

Abella Danger is no stranger to Kink. She has been restrained and fucked in every conceivable fashion. But the one thing that she has never done is peg a pathetic man in the ass and abuse his exposed and vulnerable body. She loves a challenge and is eager to show the world that she can dish it out just as hard as she can take it. D. Arclyte quickly sees that he is in over his head as Abella dives in head first and proceeds to beat, bite, and tenderize every inch of his body. She relentlessly pounds away on his flesh with her fists, her teeth, leather floggers, and clothespins. He screams and shrieks in bliss as Abella bestows her divine attention to his unworthy body. He begs her to abuse his cock and balls and she obliges by biting his ball sack and pinching his foreskin with her sharp finger nails. She teases him by rubbing her perfect ass on just the tip of his tiny throbbing cock. Tired of playing with her pet, Abella then leaves her toy in excruciating pain as she walks off set while pulling off a giant zipper from the skin of his armpits and torso. Now that she has him warmed up Abella decides to tie her little piggy down and explore his little whore holes. She quickly jams a giant strap-on dildo down his throat making him repeatedly gag and choke on his own drool and filth. She face fucks him repeatedly and D. Arclyte's cock grows harder and harder. He begs her to stuff his tight asshole with her cock and probe the inner reaches of his prostrate. Her cock dives in and out of his gaping asshole and he quickly cums as she deeply stimulates his inner whore button. Abella demands complete and utter devotion from her slave and he thanks for ceaselessly for tending to his hungry holes. Abella then ties him down and sits on his face and makes him to lick her divine asshole as she stimulates her clit with a vibrator. She cums again and again until she is completely satiated. But she is a reasonable task master who is not without compassion and decides to let her submissive man cum. She strokes his rod bringing him to the heights of ecstasy and he cums a huge load all over himself. Abella scoops every last ounce of cum off of his chest and coerces him to lick and swallow it all down. Abella Danger dominates, anally fucks, and beats a submissive man in her first ever Divine Bitches shoot!

Duration: 1:18:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

Download Abella Danger Fucks Man in the Ass in her First Divine Bitches Shoot

carolina

Mistresst - Trained To Be Pimped

Release Year: 2016

This bottom bitch needs to be prepped for serving as my fag whore. I´ll be pimping out his slut hole & making money off of him. He´s just a thing, a cum-dumpster, an object. Just a fucking hole to be used.

Duration: 13:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3607kbps

File size: 381.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Trained To Be Pimped

carolina

Strapon Hell

Cast: Agatha
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Strapon, Big Toy, Dildo

It's time to tame another naughty little male slave and young mistress Agatha is obviously someone who can take proper care of this uneasy task. In this scene you will see her playing with the moaning boy toy real rough - and drilling him with a toy until his asshole comes gaping wide open!

Duration: 17:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3970kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Strapon Hell

carolina

AJ Applegate - Mean Dungeon

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, Ass Worship, Big Butt, Blonde, Facesitting, Foot Worship

AJ Applegate is back! She uses slave Jimmy in the dungeon for her sexual pleasure. You will love watching him eat her ass from below using the Ass-Facinator Device , and you will love watching her rub her sweaty feet in his face!

Duration: 52:39
Video: 854x480, MP4V, 1172kbps

File size: 502.9 MB

Download AJ Applegate - Mean Dungeon

carolina

Divine Fertility!

Cast: Mike Panic, Lola Luscious
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Pregnant

Slave boy Mike Panic is bestowed the honor of worshiping Pregnant Goddess Lola Luscious! He celebrates the divinity and ultimate power of femininity with extensive foot, breast, pussy, belly and ass worship. To satisfy her desires, he takes her dick-on-a stick up his ass before coming all over her perfect toes!

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Divine Fertility!

carolina

Live And Public Slave Humiliation, Degradation, Prostate Milking

Cast: Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Jason Miller, Maitresse Madeline, Christian Wilde, John Jammen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strapon, Domination, Humiliation, Milking

Lorelei Lee, Aiden Starr, Jason Miller, Maitresse Madeline, Christian Wilde and John Jammen Aiden Starr and Maitresse Madeline's LIVE and Public birthday! Lorelei Lee throws Aiden Starr and Maitresse Madeline a joint birthday to remember. Live and public three lucky slaveboys are put on display and humiliated in a room full of lovely femdoms. Claire Adams and Miz Berlin make cameos along with many other kink favorites and the men endure CBT, harsh whipping, lactating dommes, gang banged with dicks on sticks by a roomful of women, prostate milking by Madeline and used as a sex toy. Sure was a night to remember!

Duration: 54:38
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps

File size: 396.3 MB

Download Live And Public Slave Humiliation, Degradation, Prostate Milking

carolina

Reservation: Cuckold

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Rick Fantana, Tommy Pistol
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Maitresse Madeline Marlowe's Hotel Divine has been busy! Rick Fantana noticed the new hotel on his way to his construction job and thought he'd check in for an hour on his lunch break. He's welcomed by the divine gimp and to Rick's surprise nothing is what it seems. It's obvious he has stepped into a world unlike any other. Maitresse Madeline emerges from a bath of milk and rose peddles covered head to toe in latex. She slithers and slides over to him with the help of her gimp and without missing a beat Rick realizes his place in this triad. His raging cock is locked and trapped in chastity while Madeline slips her latex flesh up and down his body and sucks her gimps raging hard cock and spitting back into Rick's belt. Madeline is skull fucked hard, just the way she likes it, producing so much saliva. This is the only nectar of pleasure Rick gets to enjoy of Madeline's large, perfect, wet lips. Rick's bent over and penetrated with Madeline large long stick. The on going theme of Divine Hotel is to torment men not with pain but with pleasure. Rick adores having his prostate milked and Madeline hits his multiple orgasm button over and over again but pulls out every single time he is about to cum. You see he has made a cuckolding reservation and that means the only ones cumming are Madeline and her gimp bull! Madeline gets railed hard in her hungry, evil pussy while Rick is made to watch on his back getting pounded in his ass and denied every time he's on the edge. Orgasm after orgasm and Madeline is finally ready for her gimp bull to cum. She takes two loads of his in her mouth and swallows it all down. Lucky for Rick she sends him back to work with one last kiss and just the smallest scent of the sex he will never have with her.

Duration: 43:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Reservation: Cuckold

carolina

All Day Tease

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Tease And Denial, Bondage, Pantyhose, Orgasm Control, Handjob

Session and other work progresses in studio. Meanwhile a boy is restrained. Occasional tease visits, culminating in the most vicious ruined orgasm in the history of Helix's expert ruined orgasms. Extended, amazing highlights of Helix at her very best.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3158kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 327.7 MB

Download All Day Tease

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors