BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Vocal Desperation Pt II

As Sybil's session continues, one must seriously doubt that she had any ideas about what was to come next.Bane however, certainly had a plan up his proverbial sleeve.Deprived of sight, Sybil finds her head in the Globe, her hands shackled high, her legs spread with a vibe purring between them.As her massive tits are clamped, she begs to cum. and cum she does. This however would only be the beginning.The heavier things get for poor Sybil, the more aroused she becomes and this in turn fuels her orgasmic senses into overdrive.Drained, spent and reddened, Sybil's journey is still not quite over. Strapped into the throne, she once again finds herself at Bane's mercy as he leads her towards the promised land.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:34
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 1453kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 113.8 MB

Download Vocal Desperation Pt II

Jay Edwards - Alexis Taylor Part 1

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Jay binds beauty Alexis! Mega collection, I recommend to all fans of bondage and Alexis Taylor!

Format: real
Duration: 1:29:52
Video: 512x340, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Alexis Taylor Part 1

sandra70

IntoTheAttic - Jen Part 2

When she does this, I realize that she still has too much movement for my liking and I make plans to remedy that. I drive a nail into the post above her head and then I put the hammer in the hammer bag.

Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24414kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Jen Part 2

Jewell Marceau - For Your Eyes Only

Jewell spends 50mins getting herself into quite a predicament. Look and derive pleasure!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:42
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps

File size: 737.5 MB

Download Jewell Marceau - For Your Eyes Only

sandra70

21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Madison

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Madison Parker
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, interracial, asian, teen, babes, black hair, one on one

Cute little Madison arrives for a gyno exam, but there´s something wrong... Doc ties her to the examination chair! In this defenseless situation he could easily do to her whatever he wants to... so he takes his BDSM tools, clamps and whips and starts the painful fun, which will end with him fucking the hogtied Madison in the ass painfully!

Duration: 1:07:04
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 974kbps
Audio: 35kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination of the Innocent - Madison

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

It certainly isn't the strangest fantasy a girl has come to us with. She wants to be take, pulled into a dungeon, bound, tormented, and teased. It is exactly what we do around here.

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave

sandra70

Hot House Gals

This week we decided to drag out the very expensive acrylic tube we bought way back. It was always intended for a special shoot with the ladies submerged, but it wasn't to be. Things transpired that delayed the development of the safety features, so we decided to use it in a dry mode. As things turned out, it was a hoot, for watchers and tubed chicks alike...

Duration: 20:10
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1976kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 310.5 MB

Download Hot House Gals

Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

Innocent Arielle devours the anal filth from Amelia in this filthy ass to mouth and Atogm anal therapy session. You see, Arielle is too much of a good girl, and Amelia is too much of a hardened, filthy ass pig who has failed multiple treatments. So Dr. Mercies decides to transfer some filth from Amelia to Arielle to help them average each other other out.

Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Amelia Dire & Arielle Aquinas

sandra70

Separated from

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their
ituation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again.

Duration: 56:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Separated from

Joy vs. Her Latex Hug

If there was ever a piece of knowledge that everyone should carry with them in this day and age is never trust the internet. Not heeding this advice Joy had watched videos on how to escape a straitjacket in under 5 minutes. Knowing full well that she wouldn't be getting free I was happy to oblige her request to try escaping. The funny thing is latex works a bit different than canvas, a fact she didn't consider as I secured her straps. A bit of duct tape on her legs to limit her movement and it's time to see what she's got. Safe money is she'll be there for a while but it will still by fun to watch her try.

Duration: 15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2451kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 310.2 MB

Download Joy vs. Her Latex Hug

sandra70

Fragile sub returns home part 3

What Diana concerns Diana occurs and roles are changed now. She will be the one who is going to receive the cruel whip strokes. The game is going on and the poor youngster will have to give the right answers, now merely for her own protection. This doesn't mean that Kate will not take any punishment due to Diana's wrong answers, in fact, she will be facing heavier practices now. Dr Lomp never misses the change if an experienced slave girl is idling around naked and completely ready for punishment. Both slaves surrender to talented master and silently wait for own turn to be punished now. To enjoy their fear and helplessness, take your seat and watch this exciting movie.

Duration: 14:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12297kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fragile sub returns home part 3

New Victim on Torment Chair part 1

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena's initiation and enjoy the slave girl's confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download New Victim on Torment Chair part 1

sandra70

Treatment vol. 2 - Full HD 1080p

His place is a bit of a walk from the tube station so I was practically an ice cube by the time I got to his front door.

Duration: 13:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 797.9 MB

Download Treatment vol. 2 - Full HD 1080p

Gunning for Beretta

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Gunning for Beretta

sandra70

Avril - Domination victim - Avril

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Avril
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde, one on one

´Help me, I´m blonde!´ says the writing on Avril´s tee, and after reading it you could be sure she´s indeed that dumbass type of teen girl - who´s just the perfect plaything for a business man who loves power plays. So time to take off that business suit and get down to brass tacks, the unsuspecting blondine domination victim is already hogtied and securely fastened, not knowing what will happen next...

Duration: 59:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 32kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download Avril - Domination victim - Avril

Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

Now we go to our double feature. Jewell is the main damsel in distress in this update, caged and stuffed with dildos.
Scene two, Claire has just bought herself a new truck. All the better for hauling all that bondage gear around. As it happened, she went for the Red Phallic Symbol Truck. Strangely, Rose had just supplied a super new red suit in Claire's size. It only seemed natural to mate red sheathed damsel and red truck in an arrival scene. However, the pics were badly damaged by a camera glitch, but we managed to recover some of this great scene.

Duration: 8:57
Video: 640x432, AVC (H.264), 2444kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 168.5 MB

Download Jewell Caged - Claire Towed

sandra70

Put Your Tongue In My Big Clits, Bitch!

Studio: bffvideos
Cast: Layla, Vivi
Genres: Lezdom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Anilingus, Lick, Foot Worship

Layla is very powerful with her slave Vivi worshipping her big feet in a hot way.

Total size: 1.3 GB in 3 files.

Download Put Your Tongue In My Big Clits, Bitch!

Keeping Her in Submisison

I met Brittany last autumn when she made her BDSM debut with Feenix, and I really wanted to get my hands on her...something about that pretty face, big brown eyes and sweet voice...it stayed with me and when Brittany made a return trip to LA, I was eager to book her...She met all of my high hopes and I had a fantastic time owning her...She is naturally sexually submissive and enjoys pleasing her partners...and Brittany is one of those women who can just cum over and over...I keep the vibrator on her sensitive pussy as she struggles to deal with the intense sensations, and the orgasms just roll...Brittany is a very expressive young woman, and I had a hard time deciding whether she looked more beautiful in pleasure or in pain...either way, Brittany is a keeper.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1273kbps

File size: 135.4 MB

Download Keeping Her in Submisison

sandra70

Tutorial - Ava D'Amore

After the prefeed OT and Alice decide to teach a little lesson. OT shows Alice and the members the basic knots one needs to know to do the Insex style of bondage.
Once she knows the basics we move on to applying those basic ties to more complex positions and scenarios. We use the opportunity to take advantage of the lovely Lydia and Ava.

Duration: 1:27:42
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2705kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tutorial - Ava D'Amore

Expressing Helplessness

Aria has a body made for bondage...Her voluptuous tits and ass make great a great display while helpless in ropes...Whether hogtied, standing, bent over or spread out, Aria shows us what we want to see...a lovely, helpless body and a soft and feminine woman expressing every moment.

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1805kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 132.6 MB

Download Expressing Helplessness

sandra70

Stepping through real submission part 2

Well, it is obvious that though she is not a tough girl, Petra is brave enough to let her master apply any punishment on her body. This gives Dr Lomp the chance to push her level of pain. Now it's time for pussy torment and famous master will use various instruments to test the slave girl's endurance. Petra will lay on the torment bench, and one of her ankles will be lifted and secured to the ceiling, which will prevent her from closing her pussy by reflection after each cruel stroke that will hit on her sensitive pussy.

Duration: 13:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12303kbps

Download Stepping through real submission part 2

Orgasm Hostages

These slaves aren't getting away until they cum over and over again! The women of Orgasm Hostages are gagged and blindfolded and loving every minute. Naked bondage and complete helplessness for these "poor" slaves, we all know in the dungeon they can't hear you moan.

Duration: 1:32:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Orgasm Hostages

sandra70

Discipline In Russia Volume 29

Two girls teach grammar lessons with a cane. See screenshots and download a movie, enjoy!

Duration: 59:36
Video: 704x576, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Discipline In Russia Volume 29

Fragile sub returns home part 2

The serial brings the experienced and a fresh sub up together. Dr Lomp decides to add youngster Diana to the session. Slave Kate will keep on being punished, while newbie Diana will taste both physical and mental torment. Talented master announces a cruel game. According to the game, Dr Lomp will ask questions about various topics to Diana and if the youngster cannot give the right answers, she will have to take her clothes off one by one, while, in the other corner of the room, poor slave Kate Bootal will be punished mercilessly.

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1920x1008, AVC (H.264), 12360kbps

Download Fragile sub returns home part 2

sandra70

Leonie - Domination victim - Leonie

Cast: Leonie
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, milf, big tits, short hair, redhead, one on one

Leonie awaits with her big tits for something oday. She is a real hard bitch who likes to get it hard, too. This little bdsm game will satisfy her filthy desires, more that she expected. Her asshole will be in the middle of attention; first she gets a toy into it then a big cock. But of course the other components of this hard sex action will not be left out either, her tits will suffer the pain of desires! Check her out and watch as she gets what deserves!

Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download Leonie - Domination victim - Leonie

Glossy Blue Eyes

Emily is fantastically hot...and not only does she have a hot quality, she also has the beautiful thing down too...such mischievous eyes...and a classy smile...I dig a chic with a classy smile...her skin has that perfect soft pink quality to it...and it continues right into her loins...I dont use this word often...angel pussy...enough said...so I directed her to pick out something slutty and get in our cage...I think she actually liked it in there...posing and teasing the camera through the closed bars...I watched her, anxious to get my hands on her...When photo time is over, I come in and deconstruct Emily in the first scene...she's a tough cookie though...she never lost her spunk through strict bondage and my prodding, scene after scene...here's two of them.

Format: m4v
Duration: 12:43
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1411kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 141.0 MB

Download Glossy Blue Eyes

sandra70

Ivy Manor Slaves 1 Corporate

Jewell Marceau returns to Isabella Sinclaire's office, only to find her partner, Eden Wells missing. The beautiful Dominatrix is more than happy to show her where she can find her blonde companion: naked and kneeling in the next room, answering to the title of "slave". Eden has made her choice, now it's time for Jewell to make one of her own. Isabella the busty brunette over a table, confronting the girl with her obvious need to submit. Once Jewell has settled down and accepted her true nature, she begins following the Domme's orders to strip, before padlocking herself into shackles. Once the sting of Isabella's flogger begins kissing her backside, it's clear to all that she's exactly where she belongs. Eden watches, her face a portrait of shock with just the slightest hint of jealousy, while Jewell moans with each strike. Once the whipping is through, the blonde is turned into a stool for the Mistress, while Jewell crawls forward to kiss Isabella's awaiting feet, passionately thanking her for all the attention she's graciously shown the newfound slave. Starring Jewell Marceau, Isabella Sinclaire and Eden Wells!

Duration: 9:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4615kbps

File size: 319.8 MB

Download Ivy Manor Slaves 1 Corporate

Desperation of Yultsi - Part 2

Dr Lomp seems quite pleased that there is a real pain toy to punish in front of her. He doesn't need to ask himself if the model can endure the torment or not, and try to quit the session. Poor Yultsi will take whatever is given and suffer a lot even if she feels heavy for her body and soul. In this circumstance, Dr Lomp is to strike every sensitive part of the helpless woman's flesh. During the cruel moments, experienced submissive Yultsi is just showing patience and silently waits for the time to pass for good. With her switch pride, she tries to not to weep, or to hide her innocent tear drops. Watch this lovely movie, which Yultsi will never forget for a quite time, thanks to marks on her flesh.

Duration: 12:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12283kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Desperation of Yultsi - Part 2

sandra70

The Delivery - part 2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

The Delivery 2 starring Nikki, Natasha Zare, Cobie, Shortiii and Evie. After a year under the control of the sadistic Mistress Natasha Zare, Nikki needs to break free. With a knock at the door, she follows the courier to find out she is not the only slave wearing a collar. Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5113kbps
Audio: 204kbps

Download The Delivery - part 2

Insex - Bent

He patiently tests and trains each one. Teaches them to submit, to process their pain, to accept their fate. In 822's shoot, the blonde bombshell takes her lessons seriously and succeeds in mastering all that she is taught...

Format: avi
Duration: 23:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1733kbps

File size: 326.7 MB

Download Insex - Bent

sandra70

Treatment vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p

Has an insatiable appetite for bondage sex, so we paired her up with one of the sickest fucks we know.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Treatment vol. 1 - Full HD 1080p

21sextreme - Charged with treason

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Sandra Rodriguez
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, black hair, one on one

Caged and enslaved, Soldier Sandra faces the charge: treason. Military officer Zenza Raggi personally takes care of her interrogation. And trust us, a DominatedGirls style investigation is not a comfortable & easy job... Sandra will suffer, whine and cry for the next few hours.

Duration: 34:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 744.7 MB

Download 21sextreme - Charged with treason

sandra70

InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Simone Sonay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reinforce her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Simone Sonay Milf Tears

The Castle - Part One

Part One of a Trilogy... Take a beautiful Gothic Castle, Master Keith & one of his sadistic cohorts and you can guarantee the slave wont be left hanging aorund.... or will she??.. Master Keith leaves the slave in the charge of Mistress Alisha who takes her upstairs and makes her strip, and leaves her in the cold room to await her fate ... On Mistress's return the slave is cuffed and her arms put into an arm bag, then a good hard paddling on her arse before she is taken down to Master keith... He takes the flogger ot her already sore and bruised arse before both Master & Mistress take turns in using paddles and crops.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1024x720, AVC (H.264), 1619kbps

File size: 183.6 MB

Download The Castle - Part One

sandra70

Fabienne la Chienne

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Format: avi
Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

21sextreme - You'll pay for this!

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Andy Brown, Katy Parker
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Bitch wants to pick up her car at the garage but turns out she doesn´t have any money on her. Well, what can one do... we accept cash, check... and sex too! The female owner of the car service will use her as her obedient sexual plaything. She´ll pay for this iterally!

Duration: 35:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download 21sextreme - You'll pay for this!

sandra70

Stella Cox - pet girl

Stella Cox is just the perfect bondage toy. She has proven to be able to do ALL of the tightest and hardest bondage positions. She is a true submissive, and she loves role play and pet play! What more can you ask for! She is just adorable as a pet, with her bone gag, mitts, ballet heels, and frogtie straps! She is collared and leashed, let out of her cage and she walks around on her knees and mitts as good pets do! When she turns around, we can see her very cute puppy tail butt plug wagging around! What a girl! We will keep her forever!

Duration: 4:25
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11665kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 384.3 MB

Download Stella Cox - pet girl

21sextreme - Zyna broken

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Zyna Baby
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde, brunette

Bound to a shopping cart and left all alone at a construction yard Zyna Baby thought nothing could get worse until Kathia Nobili arrives introduces her to her fate.Zyna gets hogtied and Kathia plays all kinds of wicked games on her until she breaks resistance and lets Kathia fuck her dirty cunt with a plastic dildo! Witness Zyna´s sufferings now!

Duration: 33:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps

File size: 713.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Zyna broken

sandra70

Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace

Genres: BDSM, Ass Caning, Breast Bondage, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Drool, Full Face Mask, Hose, Languishing, Masturbation, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar, Metal Dildo, Mud, Pogo, Ring Gag, Shackles, Single Tail, Spike Board, Vibrator, Water, Whip L

This hot little tart is Iona Grace. She is stuck outside because PD has decided she needs to earn a place in his barn. Otherwise she can spend the rest of her time on this earth chained to a cold stone wall, exposed to the elements.
She may soon be longing for the great outdoors. Inside is where PD keeps his canes. Inside is where he has cold, iron devices designed to keep beautiful girls in the perfect position for punishment.

Duration: 45:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 510.8 MB

Download Stone Cold Bitch - Iona Grace

Torture Chair Pussy Whipped

Warning!! Not for the faint of heart!
slave 779 is bound to the torture chair for another round of painful S&M humiliation. A frighteningly painful session with face whipping, Needle Ball and yanking on the nipple clamps. She is in complete terror while bound and exposed to the seatless chair to make her scream with a constant non stop torture.
This slave belongs to another Master as sexual chattel in a smaller town, just an hour south. He is a kind man that benefits much from the teachings His slave receives at the training dungeons of Master James.
Master James shackles her to the seatless steel chair to summon the painful ear piercing screams of her pain and my pleasure. Time stretches on for her, the pain continues without giving her pleasure to relieve the pain. Again, this video is not for the light of heart, there are no acts of kindness here except for the relief of when it ends with this slave reciting her identifying slave number.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 510.3 MB

Download Torture Chair Pussy Whipped

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors