BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Tool Star

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Every tool has a distinct sound. There is a kind of whistle a whip moves through the air. Canes are heavier and make a smacking sound when they land. Star adds her own, equally unique, audio tracks. S Dee wants to hear her scream. The most intense things happen in the most intense positions. S Dee crucifies Star upside down. It is the perfect position for the most powerful orgasms of her life. The blood rushes to her head, giving her a rush that multiplies every sensation, both from the vibrator, and from the cane.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.4 MB

Download Tool Star

Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

sandra70

Girl next door Jessi Palmer in a back breaking suspension, skull fucked

Cast: Jessi Palmer
Genres: Straight ,Fingering ,Domination ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,black hair ,Submission ,Suspension

Welcome Jessi Palmer to Hogtied. Jessi has that natural girl next door look. Cute innocent, and sweet with a sexy little body and great nipples.
Well if it's your first time at Hogtied you might as well start with a category 5 back breaking suspension. Hung upside down and suffering we vibrate tiny Jessi to a intense orgasm. After that she is ready to come down but we have plans for her cute little mouth; a nice deep throat fucking. While we are fucking her tight mouth, we are making her cum over and over. This is a simple back to basic bondage shoot, with a tiny tough girl and a sexy tie.

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 460.5 MB

Download Girl next door Jessi Palmer in a back breaking suspension, skull fucked

Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

sandra70

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Ingrid - Angry hogtie struggle

Poor Scandinavian blonde Ingrid is tied up real good this time. A hemp rope box tie is squeezing her boobs, and when we tie her ankles to her neck, she gets even more angry. Let's see if she can escape this!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 199.7 MB

Download Ingrid - Angry hogtie struggle

sandra70

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

sandra70

Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

Cast: Kaci Star
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Kaci Star comes to Kink for her first bondage shoot ever, but begins to change her mind while she is in the greenroom. As she goes to phone her agent and call the whole the off the boys hear her talking and decide to take her fate into their own hands. In one fowl swoop they have her up off the ground and down the stairs onto set. They cuff her hands behind her back and her legs together at the ankles. Then they proceed to fuck her face, pussy, and ass until she is cumming uncontrollably! In the end, I think she'll be pleased she had no choice in the matter.

Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps

File size: 514.8 MB

Download Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

It's Tyler and 822 versus Time. Five predicament tortures allotted twenty minutes each, steadily increase in agony to see who breaks. Tyler takes clothespins, a torturous hogtie suspension from ankles and wrists, and a barbecue in which she's the meat. Enfant terrible 822, fights and fusses her way through a predicament that involves nipple clamps, a hair chain, and a bucket of water. Afterward, 822 dons flesh tight Domme apparel to become PD's helper. She tortures Tyler's pussy with a vibrator until Tyler, irritable and bitchy, begs to be caned.

Format: avi
Duration: 31:52
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1704kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

sandra70

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer

Bella's fucking amazing tits!

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Curvy ,shaved ,Handler ,Ball Gag

Bella has the most amazing tits in the world. So, I decided to tie them, poke them, suction them, squeeze them a bit & have her dependent on them for her orgasms. I don't know what turns me on more - watching her cum or watching her try & hold her orgasms back.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

Download Bella's fucking amazing tits!

sandra70

Gabriella's First Time

Gabi has no experience but lots of interest and that is always a good first sign...It was fun to watch her strip and pose...her body gets hotter and hotter the more clothes you remove...I was anxious to have control of her...Once collared and gagged, I direct her to get down on all fours and crawl for my amusement...and it's easier to kiss my boots from down low...which she does upon command...Then standing in cuffs around her wrists...I pull her right off the ground and she tolerates this stress well...her body looks amazing hanging in the air, stunned and waiting to be let down...I flog her ass and make her grind her pussy on the magic wand..

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1458kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 418.4 MB

Download Gabriella's First Time

Happy New Year 2017

All fancily dressed up and nowhere to go this New Year's Eve? Well, you just happen to be in good company. But, for different reasons...I think. My reason is that Johnny has me tied up in knots again! That's right! I take my time curling my hair, putting on make up, wrapping myself up in a sexy satin minidress, pulling up some soft nylons with my blue satin panties, and pumping myself up with my classic black high heels. And, Johnny captures me as I reach the bottom of the stairs. He drags me into the kitchen and hoists me up onto the granite island, pretending to be enthralled with me before our New Year's party date. He, of course, wastes no time making his actual intentions clear. He ties my arms tightly behind my back with rope at the wrists and elbows and then puts a thick cleave gag in my mouth. He keeps me there for the midnight countdown. Talk about nowhere to go!

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Happy New Year 2017

sandra70

Grey Secretary

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Grey Secretary

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of forced orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, forced oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

sandra70

Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Lovely Ivy Breann learns life as a slavegirl. She is punished with whips, gags, and canes. She feels the bite of clamps and heavy weights on her nipples and pussy lips. She endures forced orgasms in bondage. In a show of true submission, she allows her attractive red hair to be cut off and her head razored completely smooth. She is trained to stay naked in a cage, eat dog food from a bowl on the floor and scrub the floor clean with a brush in her mouth and her hands chained behind her. Outdoors, she submits to ponygirl training. She learns the art of pleasuring her Master orally both before and after her head shaving.

Duration: 2:04:24
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1212kbps

Download Evolution Of A Slavegirl Part 1

Of-Limits Media - Master Costello: Stray Cats (2008)

Cast: Susanne, Vivia
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Check out the latest from Master Costello, Stray Cats! Featuring the hottest girls in action from Germany!

Duration: 1:32:24
Video: 640x352, XviD, 901kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 698.5 MB

Download Of-Limits Media - Master Costello: Stray Cats (2008)

sandra70

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Helena - shop assistant tied up

We saw Helena in a German clothing shop and she looked so stunning! We started talking and she turned out to be pretty kinky, although she had never been tied up before. We invited her over for a little test shoot and this is the result! Helena has perfect tieable boobs, and she looks awesome in rope! She is a struggler though, something we had not anticipated. Let's hope she will be back for a more elaborate shoot!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 504.2 MB

Download Helena - shop assistant tied up

sandra70

Ingrid - Chair bound

The very struggly Ingrid is tied to a chair in blue ropes, her hands are behind her head, with her wrists secured to the chair. Watch this blonde beauty wriggle and squirm!

Duration: 4:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download Ingrid - Chair bound

Cum Mya

So tight that they look like they may twist off. It takes hot wax, an intense fucking machine, a brutal caning and some good vibrations. And it takes the suggestions of our members, carried out by our sick and twisted crew.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

Download Cum Mya

sandra70

Becca Diamond.

The hot cougar into extreme bondage is hard to find. We're truly blessed to know one quite well. Becca Diamond, one hot and amazing woman with a rising career in the sex industry.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8025kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Becca Diamond.

Service Day: Slaves get some cock

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Maestro
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Rough Sex ,shaved ,switch ,natural boobs ,slim ,Anal ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Role Play

House slaves Iona Grace and Sparky Sin Claire have been performing well and the Pope decides to reward them with some cock. First the girls must prove they still know what to do with a hard dick and practice on one another with strap on gags. After a good show they are rewarded with a pounding from Maestro.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Service Day: Slaves get some cock

sandra70

Painful Summer

Two girls go and spend summer with relatives. They quickly learn that discipline - it is very serious in their family. For several weeks of the girl plop down a hand and also are punished by a belt, a wooden oar, rods, a hairbrush and a kitchen skimmer.

Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 640x480, DivX 3, 1417kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Painful Summer

Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

sandra70

Training

lays out some rope while pretending to not be able to find her and suddenly springs on her beside the couch.

Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Training

Happy Festivus

For you, my darling friends, we have conscionably decided not to overlook the most neglected, infinitesimal celebration of the year. Festivus! And, we got a new festivus pole this year! It's not an extremely sturdy metal pole like a stripper pole would be. But, then again, who needs the extra strength if you know it will do the job of keeping your damsel in place? Of course, we placed our most recent festivus pole in front of the Christmas tree, because we don't want to offend anyone that may believe differently than us. At any rate, our celebration involves me wearing my silver corset (which is definitely sturdy) and matching satin panties with black metal colar, fishnet stockings and satin gloves. In addition, I am sporting my gemmed silver high heels as well. Johnny secures me to the pole with black leather cuffs, small linking metal chains and even a few unseen zip ties. He proceeds to put a thick over the mouth duct tape gag over my mouth. Finally, he sits back on the couch and watches me do the festivus dance (aka struggle) in my high heels. You should really try it!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Happy Festivus

sandra70

Jaelyn Fox

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jaelyn Fox
Genres: Tattoo ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Anal ,LezDom ,Ball Gag ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment

Jaelyn Fox is super cute and likes to play rough. This innocent looking girl loves licking ass and getting fucked with big cocks. She is put in challenging bondage like the "punishment block," which heightens her experience. Aiden Starr punishes Jaelyn's entire body including her pussy, nipples and butt hole with a riding crop. Jaelyn also cums hard from penetration and heavy clitoral stimulation.

Duration: 50:37

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jaelyn Fox

Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Naomi - Defying Her Captor

sandra70

Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Mia Austin is a breath of fresh air. This all natural newbie brings an enthusiasm and eagerness to the table that is undeniable. Her dedication to the dick is a thing of beauty and today we intend on using this thing of beauty to its full extent. We will not stop until she understands the true meaning of sexually broken.
We start off with having our new pet blindfold herself. It is always nice when they do the work for you. Once her sight is cut off, we bind her arms behind her. Mia is now lost in pure sensation, unable to see and tightly restrained. We drop her down to where she belongs-her knees. Her mouth hole is cranked open and 10 inches of BBC buries itself balls deep. One after another the hard cocks reshape her throat.
A vibrator is added, ripping out a shuttering orgasm as Mia drools all over her perky breasts. Time for the main course. Mia is yanked up onto her feet and bent over our handy fuck table. The table puts her at the perfect height for the dicking down that follows. Mia cums yet again as the cocks take her from both ends, turning her into a sex sandwich. Drool covers her messy face and puddles on the table.
We finish up by cranking her arms up in a severe strappado, immobilizing our new pet. Mia languishes in her ropes on top of the fuck table, her hair and makeup destroyed and a dazed look dancing across her face. Welcome to Sexuallybroken my dear.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bound newbie Mia Austin roughly fucked

Hang Tight

This week brings us Ashley Graham, and with her, yet another fine young Damsel enters the DungeonCorp fold. She's a supremely busty vixen with an immaculate body. We've got her bound on the floor in an intricate tie as we watch her struggle, and try as she might, we've got her exactly where we want her. We loosen her ties, but only to reposition her in a back-bend, where we take the opportunity to press the vibe against that lovely pussy. In this precarious position, Ashley had better hang tight as we toy with her clit and push her into a blistering orgasm and beyond.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.1 MB

Download Hang Tight

sandra70

No More Tears Nicki Blue

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

If Nicki Blue is going to spend so much time complaining, then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download No More Tears Nicki Blue

IR - Sister Dee - A Bondage Pig, Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Sister Dee is one of the drippiest dick starved sluts to ever grace our sites. She doesn't just get revved up over the sex stuff she also gets turned on from pain or even the expectation of pain.
It's hard to do this work with a raging hardon so before he gets to the real torment he fucks her hard. She begs him for it and he gives it to her. When he's had his fill he pops his load on her face.
Down to the real business. Sister Dee is in the spike chair. Her back, ass, and arms are suffering against the spikes. The dripping pussy says that she loves it. Her cries say she loves it too.

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7294kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - Sister Dee - A Bondage Pig, Part 2

sandra70

Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Fingering ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Handler ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation

Dylan is a tough bondage whore. She whines & moans as clips & clamps are attached to her sore nipples to no avail. As she realizes that the bamboo she is bound to does not give, she resigns herself to be fucked & tormented till spent.

Duration: 53:38

Download Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma

Greyhound Gets The Academy Chair

During a recent visit to the Edge Dungeon (Edgedungeon), Greyhound gets strapped into their newest torture device, The Academy Chair! You've seen Greyhound strapped into a bondage chair before but never like this, after getting strapped into the large 800+ lb. chair, a helpless Greyhound gets hooked up multiple medical devices to check her vital signs while she is being put through a stressful bondage session. She gets hooked up to a 12-lead EKG machine to check her heart rate and other vital signs, has her finger hooked up to a SPo2 probe to check her blood oxygen levels, an ICG to check her heart and cardiac function, a blood pressure cuff, a single channel EEG to check her brain function and activity then has a vaginal probe placed inside her worthless pussy to check her temperature in this one of a kind stress bondage stream!

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 982kbps
Audio: 66kbps

File size: 350.2 MB

Download Greyhound Gets The Academy Chair

sandra70

Rank 16 vs 15 Only non-scripted sex wrestling tourney in the world!

Cast: Iona Grace ,Juliette March
Genres: Fingering ,LezDom ,slim ,white ,Straight ,Petite ,Brunette ,Domination ,bottom ,Champion

Champion! You lose you go home, well fucked and humiliated. You win, you move forward to face a more dangerous opponent!
Iona Grace finished Season 8 ranked 15th, she had only one match up in single competition but was very active in the Tag Team league. Iona has dropped some weight since the start of the year and is bordering on being put into the featherweight division.
Juliette March got a pass right into the number 16th spot. Due to numerous injuries and a last minute drop out, Juliette gets auto ranked into the tournament. The last place you want your first match to be, is in rough and tumble tournament of tournaments! The most brutal wrestling on the net!

Duration: 41:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rank 16 vs 15 Only non-scripted sex wrestling tourney in the world!

Calico - Shocked (Remastered)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Calico
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Hooded, Squirting, Ring Gag, Whipping, Straitjacket, Suspension

Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Calico - Shocked (Remastered)

sandra70

Hippie Chick

Sometimes, despite how adorable and enticing I look, I decide to act bad. And, I get punished. Today is just one of those days. After going out to the festival in downtown, I come home to find Johnny with some handcuffs, metal ankle cuffs and a spreader bar just waiting for my return. I didn't fold the laundry and put it away as usual. Guess I should have done it before I went downtown for the morning in my charming brightly colored tie-dye sundress. Oh well, he's not really mad, just looking for a reason to exert his will over me. So, I let him secure me to the column in between the living room and dining room with arms behind my back around the column and legs spread on the ground in front of me. I can't go anywhere! He gives me a cleave gag, so that he can lecture me in peace about why I need to get my chores done before spending the morning out. Well, since I have already been a little defiant this morning, the switch in my brain goes off that tells me to push my limits a little farther. Usually, Johnny just realizes I am being playful and lets me play around for a little bit, but today he means business. He must have really wanted that laundry done! So, he does the one thing that he knows will put me in my place and bring me under his will completely....He gives me an over the face panty gag. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!! You may know that there are other gags that I do not love...like the harness gags for instance. This panty gag, I hate so much, that it makes the harness gag seem like a harmless little bandanna.

Duration: 6:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2098kbps

File size: 114.7 MB

Download Hippie Chick

Queens In Bondage

Carson regular Andrea is haltered, leggingd, roped, taped and ballgagged, in addition to that lycra armbinder shes laced into. Stacy makes an absolutely stunning package in a sleek black ensemble, which contrasts nicely with the tight pink cord rendering her totally helpless; her ballgag is replaced on-camera with packing, a spandex hood, and a snug cleave-gag tied over the hood! In a storyline vignette, hot-bodied Stacy decides equally hot-bodied roommate Eves unhealthy fascination with a certain daytime talk-show host can only be cured with bondage therapy, but Stacy overlooks one significant detail that leads to her downfall.

Duration: 1:01:27
Video: 576x432, XviD, 2885kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Queens In Bondage

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors