BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Electro Anal Exploration

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: LezDom ,Electrical Play ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Slave ,white ,shaved ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Electric Dildo
Video language: English

Episode 2: Romanian beauty, Lea Lexis, is know for her anal abilities. She can take a hard anal fucking but what I want to know is how much electricity can she take inside perfect pink asshole. For the second part of Lea's Electrosluts series, I have Lorelei Lee penetrate her asshole with not just one electro-anal bullet but two stacked one after the other.
The two plugs make Lea jump and squirm. So, Lorelei pushes Lea even farther by using a mettle paddle in a way you've never seen. After Lea reaches her limits Lorelei give her mercy for just a moment to get her ready for an intense ass fucking with a long mettle elecrto-dildo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 917.6 MB

Download Electro Anal Exploration

Kitti Deepthroatlesson - Top Hot!

Release Year: 2024

Sweet girl Kitti exreme Deepthroat, Gagging, Throat fucking action. Enjoy!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:05
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 375.2 MB

Download Kitti Deepthroatlesson - Top Hot!

sandra70

Slave Training of Carmen Caliente, Day One

Cast: Carmen Caliente ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: shaved ,slim ,Discipline ,Rope Bondage ,Latinx ,master ,BDSM ,Gimp ,Anal ,natural boobs

Nineteen year old Carmen Caliente is introduced to the pleasures and erotic torments of BDSM.

Duration: 37:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Slave Training of Carmen Caliente, Day One

HT - A Gunning For Beretta - Jack Hammer, Beretta James

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Beretta James, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

How hard can Baretta James cum? Well, to really know we're going to have to take our time and do things right. It means warming her up first, making sure that she is ready to go. Jack Hammer plays with her pussy while she stands as still as possible in her bondage. His hands run roughly over her breasts and legs, getting a good feel for the curves of her body. When he can tell she is eager with anticipation he gives her a little taste of the Hitachi, but just enough to get her really going.
Next comes the pain. At first it brings her down from the edge of orgasm, but soon enough it starts to overwhelm her with an eroticism all its own. Having her ass beaten with canes and whips should have her in tears, or at least humiliated. Instead she is so turned on she barely knows what to do.
Jack knows. He sets the fucking machine up inside of her and turns it on. It doesn't start off so fast, but by the time he turns it off it is moving faster than the eye can follow. She tries to control her breathing, she tries to keep her cool, but in the end she trows her head back and has her most intense orgasm yet. Exactly what we were looking for.

Duration: 1:01:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - A Gunning For Beretta - Jack Hammer, Beretta James

sandra70

The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Straight ,black hair ,unshaved ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation

Lilla Katt is tested and assessed in her first day of slave training. It becomes clear early on that this trainee lacks endurance, but makes up for this weakness in sheer sexual enthusiasm.

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I stand Monica up and tie her wrists overhead again, requiring her to bend forward. I pull Monica's head back by tying the twine that is still tied in her hair. I then make her spread her legs quite a bit farther apart and then I tie them to the rings at the end of the spreader bar. This lowers her a little more, which pulls a little more on her arms and shoulders. I then tie her nose clamp down to the middle of the spreader bar. I pull down so that Monica has to bend her legs... almost squatting. Soon her thighs are burning, but when she tries to straighten them for some relief, her septum gets a painful tug. I give her tits a little squeeze and smack her ass a few times before I walk away to sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. At the end of the clip, I return. I manhandle her a little and enjoy running my hands over her taut body. You get to see her reactions as I finally release her from her predicament.

Duration: 15:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 3

sandra70

Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

I changed into my white slip and then put on some pantyhose using the tail gate of a truck so that I could get my feet off the ground. Ben tied my hands together with a long rope. He then pulled me by the wrists, leading me to the spot he thought would be the most fun. I was led to this beautiful tree, which I would be tied to. He tied my hands above my head in the sun. You could hear the birds chirping in the background and the sound a lawnmower scenting the air with the smell of freshly cut grass. I was definitely getting the spring is in the air, vibe. Ben Gagged me and returned a few minutes later to put a crotch rope on me. I usually don't do crotch ropes as they are somewhat tricky, but I was in the mood to do something different and I guess he picked up on it. He let me struggle for a bit returning to tie my ankle in the air and behind me. I was left balancing on one bare foot. To make it even more interesting, he tied a matching bandana across my eyes, effectively blindfolding me. I love being tied like this and blindfolded. Johnny likes to say the Eyes are the windows to the soul and when Im gagged my eyes speak for me, but I love the heightened awareness I get from being blindfolded. The smell of spring is that much sweeter.

Duration: 11:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 182.5 MB

Download Pantyhose Tree Tied in a Slip

Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1

I have tied Ophelia with rope, zipties, and twine, but never with speaker wire... That changes in this Video.

Duration: 17:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 393.8 MB

Download Ophelia K Hogtied with Speaker Wire - Part 1

sandra70

Yhivi, Holly Heart (The Applicant)

The biggest cocks are challenged by the tightness of her hole but with some lube and a good shove, they all get a turn inside.

Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Yhivi, Holly Heart (The Applicant)

Wasteland - Making Leileyn Beg

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Eric
Genres: Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, restraints

Master Eric loves watching his favorite submissive cum. He slowly builds her up, teases her, tempts her until she begs him for release. Again and again she calls out let me cum , Sir. A smile plays on Erics lips, , my dear, soon.

Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1816kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 178.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Making Leileyn Beg

sandra70

Needs More Cowbell

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.

Duration: 23:55

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Needs More Cowbell

Blackmailed

Cast: Skylar Price ,Tee Reel ,Mark Wood ,Marco Banderas ,Mickey Mod ,Shane ,Mark Davis
Genres: toned ,Domination ,Black ,shaved ,Big Tits ,Facefucking ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,Rough Sex ,BDSM

Skylar Price plays a sexy lawyer who fantasizes about being blackmailed by her client. In her fantasy she is taken to a bar full of men and stripped naked while her client, Mark Davis, takes photos. If she doesn't want the pictures to get back to her husband not only does she have to service all the cocks in the room, she also has to pay a large ransom.

Duration: 54:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Blackmailed

sandra70

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

Download Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

Misconduct: Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

Cast: Seth Gamble ,Whitney Wright
Genres: Humiliation ,black hair ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,Stud ,Domination ,Pain ,Rough Sex ,Vaginal Penetration

There's no hope, the jury is going to convict. Seth Gamble is going to jail and legal counsel Whitney Wright can't do anything about it. Or can she! If Seth is going away on a five to seven, he's going to take what he wants right now. Throwing Whitney to the ground and binding her hands behind her back with his belt, Seth shoves his hard cock right down Whitney's throat. A deep sloppy wet cock sucking is just the beginning. With her tits out, Seth grabs his phone and records this unprofessional conduct. Stripped fully naked and tied up in restrictive rope bondage, Seth gets to work on what he wants, corporal punishment. Flogging Whitney's round ass red. She screams in pain as he inflicts his stinging pleasure. Her holes exposed, Seth goes in for a pussy pounding. Her wet hole begs for his hard cock as he goes in deep and hard. She begs him for more and to fuck her tight asshole. He delivers a deep anal which gets Whitney screaming with orgasm. Flipped over and mouth gagged with a ballgag, Seth fucks his legal counsel again. She begs for his hot cum and he shoots a huge load all over her body. See you in court for a mistrial Whitney.

Duration: 40:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

Download Misconduct: Legal Counsel Whitney Wright Pleads Her Case for Deep Anal

sandra70

Kel Bowie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

She doesn't expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Kel Bowie

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

sandra70

The Adventures Of Agent

Lesbian espionage bondage!! Who do you call when you need a Top Secret job "handled"??... Secret Agent Double D!! Watch her tie up slutty lesbian spies, and torture them to espionage orgasms!! Secret Agent Dd... the only bondage certified, clit-licking, anus-tonguing, and take it up the ass slut who will get your warhead activated!!

Duration: 1:55:57
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

Download The Adventures Of Agent

Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

After a short break, it was time for the next part. A leather Pony girl body harness and a harness bit gag. The first thing I do is order Courtney to strip out of the riding pants. She does so and I have her put the boots back on. I have her step into the harness and I drape it over her shoulders. I then start loosening and tightening buckles trying to get the best fit. This takes a while. I have her high step in place and her pussy is pinched, lol... maybe that's a design feature. I remove the front pussy panel and that alleviates the problem plus it looks better. Just for fun I use a leather strap and bind her wrists with it before I pull up a chair and have her take a seat. I have one more item I need to test fit. It's a harness bit gag. So far everything has fit pretty good, but this gag was probably made for a man size head, as most of the straps won't tighten up near enough. It will probably work, but I'm not happy with it. I have Courtney stand up and turn in a tight circle several times so we can get a good look at the harness and gag. Once again, this is a laid back fun video where we are trying on and fitting some new leather gear for a future custom clip.

Duration: 25:47

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Outfit and Leather Gear Fitting - Part 2

sandra70

It dungeon torture

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare. Very hot!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download It dungeon torture

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:33

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

sandra70

Wasteland - At Your Service

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Kaede
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Master loved putting his women on display. Her body perfectly aligned to be pleasing to the eye. But she was so much more then an object. Her body was the subject of his desire and he painted it like an artist. Exposing her to a variety of sensations, until she could hold back no longer.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 257.5 MB

Download Wasteland - At Your Service

Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in bdsm, but there is nothing like a RealTimeBondage live feed.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1

sandra70

Member Requested Socks

recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well, any activity that gets me tied up....I guess it's worth it!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

Download Member Requested Socks

lane part 3

Release Year: 2017
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Girls are just engaged in the most important for them action and also all the usual and standard for Bdsm so that there is a beating with a stick binding and so on!

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7360kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download lane part 3

sandra70

21sextreme - All black

Release Year: 2018
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Black Diamond, Katy Parker
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, foot, femdom, fetish, lingerie, threesome, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead, latex n leather

If you´re a fan of shiny black leather and vinyl, you came to the right place. Foxy redhead Kathy and exotic brunette Black Diamond teams up to satisfy a lucky guy´s every wish and make him cum while having as much fun as possible! If you want to join in as well, click now and enter the realm of kinky gothic fantasy!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - All black

Classic Rain

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Rain DeGray is tied up all comfy and cozy down on her knees for Matt Williams where she belongs. Her mouth is stuffed full of ball gag and her breasts are swollen and pink from a rope harness that's squeezing them tight. He clamps some clothespins onto Rain's nipples to pinch them tight and sting her hard.

Matt stands her up and bends her over, pulling her arms into a brutal strappado and wrapping them with rope. Her legs are pulled apart and tied at the ankle so she can't pull them back together. Then he torments each of them in their own turn. He taps the cane up and down each of her calves, each stinging a little more than the last. Then he stands her up and starts to tear into her tits with a flogger.

He strings a line from Rain's neck rope down between her legs through her crotch so that it rubs snug up against her pussy. Then he pulls the rope attached to her strappado even tighter, hoisting her up by her elbows. Then, when her body is aching as much as he wants, Matt presses a hitachi up against her clit and starts to vibrate away.

Duration: 33:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Classic Rain

sandra70

First Timer

Cast: Raina Verene ,Maestro
Genres: Female Slave ,Outdoors ,Straight ,big dick ,Brunette ,Sub ,Domination ,Discipline ,natural boobs ,Rough Sex

This shoot was Raina Verene's debut porno experience. Nothing is better than getting a girl for the first time, when she is totally fresh and new to the industry. Every reaction is priceless and every moan is worth millions!!! Raina goes big for her first shoot, getting tied up and fondled by a roomful of kink employees. She gets manhandled and made to cum by anyone who wants to use her,then fucked on the ground for all to see.This shoot was one of the very early shoots for Public Disgrace, so you will notice that it is in a different style than later shoots.

Duration: 44:30

File size: 996.0 MB

Download First Timer

Cowtest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

Download Cowtest

sandra70

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Cleo Dubois
Genres: Flogging ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Fetish ,bottom ,BDSM ,Pain ,Straight ,Leather

Cleo Dubois presents the basics of sensual flogging. With her demo bottom, Nerine Mechanique, she demonstrates how you can use a flogger to explore and excite the body's wide range and capacity for pleasure, from light touch to strong sensations, often mislabeled as pain. In addition to flogger selection advice, safety, timing, and effective flogging stances and swings, Cleo explains how skilled flogging can create a wonderful energy exchange that will send you and your partner flying. With informed consent, focused intent and a few floggers, you and your partner will have new tools for sharing energy from sweet to fiery.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

Download Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

sandra70

The Runaway Pt.2

Cast: Mark Davis ,Luscious Lopez ,Sean Michaels
Genres: black hair ,top ,mixed ,Anal ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Athletic ,Rope Bondage ,other hair color ,shaved

In Part two of The Runaway, Mark Davis finds a trick, Sean Michaels, for Luscious Lopez to pay off her debt. Mark displays her obedience to Sean and then has her sucking two cocks while she's in leather restraints. She is then tied with her legs kept apart and fucked by both men. Lastly, she is double penetrated and takes their cum on her face and ring gagged mouth.

Duration: 36:40

File size: 820.4 MB

Download The Runaway Pt.2

Graphic Sexual Horror

Graphic Sexual Horror takes a peek behind the terrifying facade of Insex, the most notorious of bondage websites, exploring the dark mind of its artistic creator and asking hard questions about personal responsibility. Original Insex footage, behind-the-scenes interactions, and interviews with PD, models, members, and staff reveal deep fascinations with bondage and sadomasochism that run parallel, and in fact become irreversibly entwined with the lure of money.

Duration: 1:26:17
Video: 714x480, XviD, 1287kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 920.2 MB

Download Graphic Sexual Horror

sandra70

HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Fucked, throated, Blasted with cum

He loves girls like this, sexy, young things with a burning desire to have their bodies by the strong and sadistic.

Duration: 29:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5530kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Fucked, throated, Blasted with cum

sandra70

Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Milena came back for more! Last time, she was gagged and tied very securely, and she wanted to experience this again! We couldn't find that ballgag anymore so we just grabbed a bigger one. She was surpised but she loved it. A large gag is great for moaning and struggling, exactly what Milena came over for. She is a very submissive girl, a bit shy, and really into tight bondage. We can't wait for her to come back again!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Naomi and Leila.

Naomi and Leila are such a cute lesbian couple until the point Naomi catches her girlfriend cheating on her with some strange sexy blondie. Monogamy is not really Leila's thing and that's why she involves a new person into the relationship. She just tight up her formal GF to the bed and her to enjoy her new lover pussy. It doesn't take long until also Naomi realizes that free three girls relationship has its pros.

Duration: 17:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6876kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 889.4 MB

Download Naomi and Leila.

sandra70

Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

It's two days of torment for Sarah Jane Ceylon. Her skin is pale enough that the marks from my whip show within seconds, but they will last a hell of a lot longer than that. Most girls scream for mercy, but the moans coming out of Sarah Jane tell me she's begging for more.
She's dripping wet when I set up the hitachi on her clit and she is already cumming by the time I push the dildo deep inside of her. She is having the time of her life being whipped through the most intense orgasms she has ever experienced. And that's just day one.
The next day she is so excited for more that she is already experimenting with the tools before I even show up. She is going to spend some time with the ass hook, whether she feels like she can handle it or not. And even after her messy little accident she wants more and I give it to her.

Duration: 35:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - Two Days of Torment

Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Alexa Grace
Genres: Male Handler ,Vibrator ,master ,slim ,Pain ,Hitachi ,Straight ,Slave ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved

Alexa Grace is an all natural girl next door with a tight body and little titties. She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock. She starts her day tied standing with her arms and legs spread wide. As she learns the rules of her master's dungeon, she is brutally tormented with a cruel electro-shock device strapped to inner thighs. Her lean legs twitch and tremble as she begs repeatedly to cum as her clit is stimulated with an industrial strength vibrator. But this female sex slave doesn't get to cum yet and the male dom relishes in the pain of her orgasm denial. He then tosses Alexa to the floor and begins to hit her teeny titties with a cruel leather riding crop. She squirms and fidgets to escape the whacks from the impact play, but in this dungeon there is no avoiding pain. As she breathes heavily from the searing agony, her cruel taskmaster then jams his massive cock down her throat. She gags, coughs, and then plunges in deep and gets her face fucked with reckless abandon. Pleased with her devotion, the dom then jams the hitachi back on her clit and coerces the first of many multiple orgasm out of her pussy. Next, Alexa finds herself tied to a leather couch with her perfect round ass perched high up in the air. She then proceeds to take a dick in her tight pink pussy that stretches her and fills her completely. The couch skids across the room from the unbelievable force of the power fucking that she is made to endure. To finish her day of sexual depravity Alexa lays on her back with her legs tied apart. At this point she is so used and abused that she can barely remember to thank her master for all of the sexual pleasure he is showering her with. As her swollen clit is relentlessly stimulated with a vibrator her cunt gets plowed over and over by the massive cock. She begs for the dom's cum and he is only too happy to oblige. Alexa is left in a pool of sweat and covered by a giant load of jizz.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

Download Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

sandra70

Der Pfad Zur Domut

Humilation is a part of their lust and love. Obedience is a part of the training load along with being submissive and a slave. Lord Desenova is versed in all kinds of training with the crazy practices of showing little to no mercy on his slave. He surely has his way with the submissive Sklavin Rieke.

Duration: 1:19:21
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Der Pfad Zur Domut

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors