BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Bossy Bitch Governess, the Slave Girl and the Butler

Cast: Bill Bailey ,Lorelei Lee ,Adley Rose
Genres: Bondage ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Role Play ,Oral Sex ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Rough Sex ,shaved
Video language: English

<strong>An Upper Floor Feature Presentation</strong>
When the Upper Floor Governess is tasked with breaking in a brand new slave girl, the Butler interrupts and turns things around for the bossy bitch Governess.
Lorelei Lee stars as the Governess that get's stripped, tied up and fucked hard. Adley Rose co-stars as the newbie slave girl in her very first time fucked on camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bossy Bitch Governess, the Slave Girl and the Butler

KinkyCore - Video 622

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

He starts easy with a static charger in his pocket that zaps her when he touches her, much to her confused enjoyment.

Duration: 38:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 371.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 622

sandra70

Wasteland - A Lesson from Starla

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Randy
Genres: BDSM, FemDom, femsub, Goddess Starla, High Definition, maledom

Randy took it upon himself to try out dominating the new sub girl in the dungeon without Goddess Starlas guidance. That is until the slave girl asked for more and it was obvious that he didnt know how to top anyone. Once Starla got involved though, teaching Randy how to properly be a Dom, this light bondage session turned into something a lot more hardcore. This update is filled with non-stop orgasms and lots of great BDSM and even a tad of humour.

Duration: 15:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 149.6 MB

Download Wasteland - A Lesson from Starla

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing

sandra70

She Bitch Up

Release Year: 2024

That's how it goes when our model is a such a dedicated pain slut...

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5189kbps

File size: 779.6 MB

Download She Bitch Up

KinkyCore - Video 628

Then she is face down, ass up ready for all the fun toys JP has to share with her today starting with a big, heavy, thuddy rubber baton which he uses on her over and over again until her ass is bright pink and bruised.

Duration: 37:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps

File size: 358.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 628

sandra70

Rachel Madori

Rachel Madori chokes on his cock like the cum guzzling whore she is, savoring the scent of his balls on her face. Soon those balls will be slapping her ass as his thick cock is pounded deep inside her, using her tushy like a fuck toy fleshlight. Rachel loves ass to mouth sex, as it reminds her of what a dirty girl she has become.

Duration: 32:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7291kbps
Audio: 132kbps

Download Rachel Madori

Maxine X Hooked

Tall, muscular Dylan is whipped, caned, flogged and gagged. Then her pussy is impaled on a metal hook and she is made to cum as hot wax covers her helpless athletic body! Beautiful Belle is tied, gagged, whipped and vibed to a hot orgasm by Scott Rhodes! Maxine X is bound in a reverse hogtie. All her holes are filled as she too is made to cum! Watch this movie and you'll be hooked!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:17:48
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Maxine X Hooked

sandra70

IR - The Freshly Chained - Brunette Mandy Muse

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Mandy Muse
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With Bdsm

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with Bdsm we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic Bdsm.

Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mandy tells us that this is one of the hottest times, and some of the best orgasms, that she's ever had. She loved being shackled down and used so much that there wasn't a second's hesitation out of her when we asked her to come back and get tied up for "Hardtied", too. She may not have had much experience with the kinky life before but we've turned this girl into a devotee.

Duration: 52:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download IR - The Freshly Chained - Brunette Mandy Muse

Tough Little Juliette

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Juliette March
Genres: Facesitting ,Petite ,bottom ,Blonde ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,Cattle Prod ,LezDom ,mixed ,slim

Juliette March is made to kneel on wired hot copper sheeting with a copper pipe behind her elbows stringing her elbows high and her arms back. Mistress Lorelei Lee intend on giving Juliette a farewell she'll never forget. She enlists the perfect tool for this moment: the tazer. Sending shock all through Juliette's body, Lorelei is slowing breaking Juliette into a trusting and obedient electro slave. With some ruthless zaps to the tough, she shows Juliette the road to walk down.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 847.6 MB

Download Tough Little Juliette

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 631

Today she is reunited with The Pope and begins her day in a predicament position with her feet exposed along with most of her other sensitive parts.

Duration: 28:20
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1175kbps

File size: 270.7 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 631

The Training of a Lazy Anal Slut, Final Day

Cast: Holly Michaels ,Owen Gray
Genres: Straight ,shaped ,Slave ,Role Play ,Female Slave ,foreskin ,Tattoo ,versatile ,natural boobs ,Oral Sex

Long legs, Big Natural Tits, Gorgeous Face, but she is a LAZY FUCK. Holly Michaels is so accustomed to lying around and getting fucked that she has a hard time processing the fact that on the Training of O, the Girls Do The Work. Well, that is not entirely true, as this is her last day of Slave Training and I like to think we taught this girl Something. She was a lazy fuck, but she is getting much better.
Tit bouncing, ass pounding, face fucking and a copious parcel of discipline and in her face screaming make this anal slut take her game up a notch. But ultimately, you must be the judge. Is she still a lazy fuck, or has she learned something?

Duration: 50:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4748kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of a Lazy Anal Slut, Final Day

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 610

He coerces her to cum repeatedly while he face fucks Jesses bottomless throat and strangles her fragile neck. Next Jesse is restrained with thick leather belts while perched in front of a large bowl of water.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps

File size: 399.8 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 610

Salized and DP'd, Loving Daughter Repays Daddy's Debt III

We have it all. See for yourself and check out the updates page for free previews, enjoy!

Duration: 39:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2491kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 765.6 MB

Download Salized and DP'd, Loving Daughter Repays Daddy's Debt III

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 601

To ensure that she maintains proper posture, her neck is bound with a nasty metal shackle that makes it impossible for her to slouch.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps

File size: 284.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 601

RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

There are a few things left to do with our little pet, Kay Kardia. We know she doesn't have the best cock sucking ability to but that's Ok, we can train her. London River straps on and starts going to town on her pussy while Rain reshapes her throat hole.

Duration: 32:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7282kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Cunty Part 3

sandra70

Roat the bitch while you smack her face

They all rotate taking turns fucking her ass while her pussy is anchored to another dick.

Duration: 33:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Roat the bitch while you smack her face

Stefanos Brunch Two Year Anniversary

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: Blonde ,switch ,Corporal Punishment ,Oral Sex ,Boot ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Straight ,Discipline

Celebrate the two-year anniversary of Upper Floor Brunches with the Bay Areas BDSM community. Kaos is paraded across the dining tables, indulging in every guests need and desire. As she eats from the hands of guests, Siouxsie Q gets herself in some trouble and ends up getting fucked on the table while eating Nerines pussy to thank her for a delicious meal.
Soon the party moves to the lounge where bonnie is punished by her master Cortez. He brutally whips clips off her tight body and fucks her in front of everybody. Mistress Winter puts Moriel in a gorgeous suspension and proceeds to delight and torment her vulnerable ass and pussy. Alice once again gets herself in some trouble and ends up with a cock in her mouth while the ever oral pixie has Stefanos to assist her deep throating skills with his boot on the back of her head. Beautiful Oliver Hyde bares their ass for Scorpio and is made to gape and on the lounge floor while Eden Alexander is strung upside down and struggles while being tickle tormented.
In the finale Nerine is put in a tight suspension with electrodes attached to her pussy and her face shoved into tramps sweet ass. As Pynki begins to scream under the ministrations of Mistress Winter and Josh, Stefanos turns Nerine around for a blowjob and while Bobby Bends works her pussy.

Duration: 50:31

Download Stefanos Brunch Two Year Anniversary

sandra70

All Natural Cadence Lux Torment in Rope Bondage and Squirting Orgasms!

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Suspension ,Pain Slut ,Ball Gag ,Foot Torment ,shaved ,BDSM ,Squirting ,Slave

Some girls are born to serve. Cadence Lux is the kind of all natural girl next door that looks great in bondage and even better with tears gushing from her eyes as she wallows in agony. She is the kind of female sex slave that sends The Pope's sadistic tendencies into overdrive. From the moment the shoot starts he zeros in on her toned and tanned body and every inch of it with his giant hands. Cadence kneels perched on a pedestal with her arms tied behind her and a giant ball gag stretching the corners of her mouth open. As cries out muffled and choked pleas for mercy as The Pope abuses her small natural breasts and tits with nasty clover clamps and a leather riding crop. Juices ooze from her hungry pussy every time she gets hit. This pain slut will do anything to have multiple orgasms ripped from her pussy and she signs a deal with devil to get them. Cadence looks so innocent and helpless as she dangles in a full suspension supported only by cruel and nasty rope bondage. She winces in pain every time she moves to avoid the dom's cruel intentions but her efforts are in vain because the bondage is inescapable. The Pope spanks her vulnerable and exposed ass and mercilessly attacks her swollen clit. She yelps in pain as he digs his fingers into her tiny pink pussy. The Pope takes all the orgasms that he wants from her greedy whore hole. Cadence squirts all over the place as he chokes her out and stimulates her clit with a vibrator. The pain from the non-stop coerced orgasms becomes so intense that she begs for the vaginal penetration to end. But to be granted mercy in one part of her body only means that Cadence is only going to suffer even more in another part of her body. And suffer she does. The Pope flips his bitch on her back and attacks the soles of her feet with a long bastinado session. He digs into her foot, finding all the hidden dark recesses of her soul that can only be exposed by the searing pain of foot torment. With each cry of pain The Pope's attention only becomes more focused and her agony only deepens. And to finish his sexual plaything off, The Pope then makes her squirt over and over again until she is breathless, quivering, and dehydrated. Cadence Lux makes suffering look so good.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps

Download All Natural Cadence Lux Torment in Rope Bondage and Squirting Orgasms!

KinkyCore - Video 599

A crotch rope digs into her flesh and holds her in place. She becomes helpless as JP vibes her clit and whips the pins off with the flogger until she begs to cum

Duration: 29:21
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1187kbps

File size: 283.0 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 599

sandra70

Thank You Father: Sister Natalie Mars Suffers for Her Desires

Cast: Natalie Mars ,H3ll4SL00tz
Genres: TS ,Blowjob ,Slapping ,Flogging ,white ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,glasses ,Rope Bondage ,Role Play

Many women these days are finding themselves with a calling to the cloth. Their lives are full of sin and desire and a holy guidance has called them to repent. The stunning Natalie Mars has found herself in this dire situation. A life of sin has her repenting and praying. However her carnal desires and wicked thoughts are taking control again. Father has noticed and is here to cleanse her of this filth. Dressed in tight latex religious habit and veil sister Natalie Mars prays and prays, begging to understand this guidance, but father has another punishment in mind. A brutal corporal punishment is delivered on Natalie's tight body. Flogging, caning, bible spanking, electric zapper, turns her soft white skin bright red. Father uses the bible to punish her tight ass. Her cock in chastity takes a flogging which gets her screaming and thanking the lord. Sister Natalie is stripped naked except for her latex veil and is tied up in restrictive rope bondage. Father continues to punish the lord into this sinner. It's now time to fuck the carnal desires right out of her. Starting with a chocking, sloppy deep throat cock sucking, Natalie spits and gags all over Father's rock hard cock. Next is a brutal ass fucking. Natalie's tight asshole takes a deep anal pounding by Father as she licks and worships his boots. His hands around her neck as he chokes the sin right out of her. This holy sister is truly saved.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download Thank You Father: Sister Natalie Mars Suffers for Her Desires

Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

Release Year: 2009
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Bondage, humilation

Before the real torture even starts they have her bolted to the floor. PD sets up a steady drip of water over her forehead. When it starts she is relaxed and calm but after a few hours of water torture she's crying and the games haven't even really begun.

Format: real
Duration: 1:35:45
Video: 852x488, RV40

File size: 517.7 MB

Download Chinese Water Torture featuring Elise Graves

sandra70

A New Toy - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I tightly hogtie the girl and I incorporate her crotchrope into it which tightens it up tremendously. She has a real look of distress now. I use the rope I tied into her hair and pull her head back. She shivers and quakes as she makes cute muffled gag noises. She knows I like her bound like this so she wants to tough it out. After a while she seems to ease into and accept her bondage. I eventually roll her onto her side and clamp her nipples. She is a tough one, as she barely makes a peep as they bite into her tender flesh. I walk away and enjoy watching my helpless captive. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and play with her a bit before I get her out of the ropes and remove her gag.

Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 4

A New Toy - Part 1

A friend of mine brought over her friend who is referred to as "the girl" for me to play with. the girl has been in bondage before, but nothing like she is about to experience. She seems nervous, but as soon as I grab her by her hair, the nervousness seems to turn into excitement. The clip starts with her arms already bound in a box tie. I manhandle and smack her ass for a bit before I rope her neck and tie it off overhead. I continue groping her as I watch and enjoy her expressions. I turn her around and make her spread her legs. I lift her skirt, revealing her perfect ass. I enjoy watching her quiver as I smack it. I love my toys hogtied, so I start off as usual with waist ropes and a tight crotchrope. Ropes are also applied under her ass cheeks. Her ass already looks incredible, but the ropes make it look even better. I turn her back around and enjoy smacking and kneading her ass again. I sometimes hold onto her by her hair or by her tits as I do so. I finally get more rope and continue binding her legs. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down. the girl has not experienced rope bondage this restrictive before, but I can tell that she likes it.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download A New Toy - Part 1

sandra70

Marie Luv

Cast: Isis Love ,Marie Luv ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: white ,Electric Dildo ,Electro Clamp ,mixed ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Fingering ,Curvy ,Strap On ,Electrical Play

Marie Luv is sexually dominated and fucked with electricity by hot lesbian doms Isis Love and Lorelei Lee. The orgasms are intense, the fear is real, the current is strong, and the sex is hot. What's not to love?

Duration: 1:07:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Marie Luv

KinkyCore - Video 617

The Pope wastes no time and begins the day by stretching his fuck-toy out in a rigorous standing position with her back arched over a wooden barrel and her arms restrained above her head with inescapable rope bondage. Lola is relentlessly tormented with every impact toy in the dungeon.

Duration: 32:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1182kbps

File size: 311.1 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 617

sandra70

Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Belle Noire
Genres: Electric Dildo ,shaved ,Straight ,Humiliation ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Electrical Play ,Tens Unit

This pale skinned brunette with large natural tits is ready to do what it takes to be an Electroslut. In part two of her attempt, she is tied to a bare mattress with the violet wand body plate attached to her leg. Lorelei shocks this new slut with her every touch, but Lorelei can feel the shocks as well - why is one of these women flinching and one laughing? Because only one is a true electroslut. Lorelei helps Belle learn to enjoy the violet want, electro pussy licking, and a little foot fucking as a bonus. Belle learns to worship her mistress and to come hard while being shocked!

Duration: 32:16

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

Spank Doll

She earns every one of them as she tries to figure out her lessons while getting fucked hard in tight bondage.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2381kbps

File size: 425.3 MB

Download Spank Doll

sandra70

Korn shoot vol. 2

Next they put her on her back again but this time they all take turns fucking her asshole.

Duration: 44:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5222kbps

Download Korn shoot vol. 2

Me Blowjob in Corset

They then proceed to take turns fucking her tight pussy with their dicks while she gets her mouth stuffed with more cocks.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5598kbps

File size: 685.2 MB

Download Me Blowjob in Corset

sandra70

MetalBondage - Denise - tight boob cuff strappado [MB697]

Studio: MetalBondage

Then I clamp her nipples, and hang two big padlocks on the nipple clamp chain. Denise starts drooling and moaning. what a challenge! She loved it!!

Duration: 4:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14718kbps

File size: 485.2 MB

Download MetalBondage - Denise - tight boob cuff strappado [MB697]

New Vip Magic Unreal Mega Full Collection For You Longdozen. Part 3.

This really all about corporal punishment and the cane is used severely!This really all about corporal punishment and the cane is used severely!

Total size: 448.4 MB in 2 files.

Download New Vip Magic Unreal Mega Full Collection For You Longdozen. Part 3.

sandra70

KinkyCore - Video 613

After some fingering, Liv is fucked with a dildo while a vibrator is pressed against her pussy. Finally Liv is bound, face up on a table with the Hitachi bolted to the table.

Duration: 43:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1178kbps

File size: 415.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 613

Angel in bondage

Retro film from German freaks in which Mistress Antoinette teaches slave Angela of all the details of subordination.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:07
Video: 512x384, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 1219kbps

File size: 579.6 MB

Download Angel in bondage

sandra70

Body & Soul

Body and soul Alysha Laine becomes in her surreal dream of two strangers, slipped out ladies active a little bit extraterrestrial, and in his research laboratory brought. Both women vergnugen itself with Alysha Laine and test her loading capacity.

Duration: 1:32:43
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Body & Soul

QualityControl - Jolene Hexx - Jail Breaker Part1

Studio: QualityControl

This is the orgasm control part of a long tease, tickle, and orgasm control session. The last scene is the Hitachi dildo attachment taking Miss Garce part her orgasm limits.

Duration: 18:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5647kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 802.2 MB

Download QualityControl - Jolene Hexx - Jail Breaker Part1

sandra70

Competition In Pain

Pain virgin Neffrotitti would like to be the slave of the pretty Mistress Pamela. Naturally, our wicked mistress will have to put the willing lady to the test!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:44
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 963kbps

File size: 473.8 MB

Download Competition In Pain

Fresh Meat: Payton Bell

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Payton Bell
Genres: Pain ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,other hair color ,Straight ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,Humiliation ,shaved ,master

Next in the fresh meat selection we have Payton, a submissive girl next doorjoining us for her second boy girl scene ever. This little pain slut maylook innocent, but she is more than ready to serve Maestro's sadistic urgeswhile Torn rides her face and fucks her pussy. We tie her up, we tie herdown, clamp her tightly, and fuck her holes. This girl proves her worth as ahouse whore and is rewarded with her favorite thing: a load of cum on herpretty face.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 568.0 MB

Download Fresh Meat: Payton Bell

sandra70

Bondage Doll Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee

Release Year: 2011
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

She likes to see their faces covered in tears and their bodies covered in bruises. Caroline is going to be contorted into positions she never knew a body could achieve and hurt in ways she never knew a person could conceive.

Duration: 59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 671.9 MB

Download Bondage Doll Caroline Pierce, Sister Dee

KinkyCore - Video 614

After some more breath play and another appearance by Fluffy, The Pope continues to flog and choke a very over-stimulated Liv before leaving her to writhe on the table, cumming over and over.

Duration: 27:55
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1179kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 614

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors