BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Farm Vol 4

Cast: 49, 412 (aka J.P, Kitty)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Dildo, Vibrator, Ring Gag, Suspension, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging
Video language: English

The farmer in black strikes again and continues with his mission to transform spoiled city girls into wet, wanton bondage sluts. Stolen from their comfortable homes, 49, 412, and 731 are first introduced to PD's barn. While 49 stands with arms held in strappado, 412 wallows in the moldy hay below. 731, dragged out to join the others, is folded into a ball tie and pulled close to watch as 49 is stripped and her bare pussy is beaten. Bent over with necks tied to a ladder and ankles bound together, the girls take advantage of their moment alone to discuss their predicament. Still shocked by their situation, they fail to notice the coincidental similarity of their numerical names. Choking and gasping, they struggle as their backs ache and legs weaken. Returning, PD administers a good ass beating to distract them from their other problems. In order to save her own butt, each girl must choose the flogger's next recipient. They endure their pain stoically in order to save their friends. Satisfied with their teary faces and red asses, PD leaves them to keep each other company once again. Separated from the others, 49 is walked outside and tied down straddling a metal house. The sharp-pointed roof digs into her crotch, but there is nothing she can do to relieve the pressure. After her painful ride, she is locked inside the house and left to wonder what comes next. A harsh hogtie serves as a welcome change, despite the itchy hay that irritates her skin. Done using her, PD stuffs a gag in 49's mouth and shoves her back into her box, locking her away for the night. Stretched out in a cage, 731 is faced with a different dilemma. Sweating and restless under the hot summer sun, she waits anxiously to be released. Approaching in chains, 412 arrives to take care of her, offering water and fingering her burning clit. Task completed, 412 clanks away, leaving 731 to enjoy her solitary confinement. With morning's long-awaited arrival, 49 is released from her house only to be bound into another grueling situation. Spread-eagled and staked out, she is powerless against PD's roaming hands and the additional ropes that squeeze brutally against her neck and crotch. Later, still reclined in her cage, 731 is dragged behind the tractor to follow PD as he performs his daily chores. 412, alone in the barn, switches between the awkward positions her bondage allows, wishing for any alternative torment. Soon enough, 412's wish is granted; stuffed into a barrel, she takes a bumpy roll down a hill. At the bottom, she is tied over the barrel with legs spread, leaving her holes open and available. PD takes exploits the inviting position, stuffing a hook in her ass and using a dildo to fuck her cunt. After smacking her exposed backside with the elephant trunk, he leaves her there, whimpering with holes filled. Hanging in the barn balanced on tiptoe, 49 begs for a change. So she is crammed into a tiny cage with head also enclosed in metal. Suspended, she is at PD's mercy as he heats her feet with a lighter and penetrates her mouth and cunt with a dildo. She's left impaled on the dildo to relish her captivity. Put to work after her rest, 49 rolls a 412-filled barrel into the barn. Forced to totter atop it with the support of a noose, 49 begs her friend not to move, choking desperate pleas as she strangles. But eventually 412 becomes restless and shifts the barrel while readjusting her position, leaving 49 hanging. Rolling back, 412 replaces the barrel just in time for PD's arrival. Locked back in her cage, 49 looks on and uselessly protests as 412 is tied and tortured. Fettered upside down in an X, 412 is spread and ready for a dose of pain and pleasure. Finally, after enjoying a couple of days of good old fashioned farm fun, 49 and 412 give into their true nature. Bound side by side with legs spread and tied overhead, the two girls drip with anticipation and moan with desire as PD finally gives them the release they need.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Farm Vol 4

HardTied April Rain Half and Half

Release Year: 2016
Studio: HardTied
Cast: April Rain
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

April Rain showed up on set with half her head blonde and the other half red. They say blondes have more fun and gingers have no soul, so what the hell does that mean for April? According to Matt Williams it means she isn't really a person, and he gets to be the one having all of the fun.

Duration: 35:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HardTied April Rain Half and Half

sandra70

Kitty wants to change her mind

Studio: HuCows
Cast: Kitty
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Purple Hair, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Ball Gag, Bondage, Lactation, Magic Wand

New cute HuCow Kitty emailed us, she was curious about becoming a HuCow. It's all very exciting until you are actually in the barn, then it might get a bit scary. It's real now for Kitty! Clamped and gagged, she waits for what's to come. She already spotted the red cow milker of course. Surely the farmer isn't going to use the most powerful milker in her first session? Kitty got more and more nervous! Too late to turn back now, she gets strapped to the frame, escape is impossible. To prepare her for the harsh nipple torture to come, the farmer turns on a magic wand and pushes it tightly onto her clit. Her udders are oiled. It's as real as it gets now! Protesting and moaning, Kitty gets milked by the high vacuum power of the red cow milker. There is no mercy, even though she wants to change her mind at this point. Poor Kitty, she definitely learned a lesson: be careful what you wish for!

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14676kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kitty wants to change her mind

The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied.
Cast: Mira Raine.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

What a wonderful gift I found upon entering the barn. The lovely Mira Raine with her tongue and nipples stretched to the max. A note adorning her chest tells me that Cyd Black had left her for me.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download The Sweetest Kiss part two

sandra70

Wasteland - Her First Time?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Sophie
Genres: Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play

Sophie has always been intrigued by BDSM and wanted to explore and, her full potential. She wanted to push her limits and see just how far she could go. Enter Mistress Irony. She meet her at a party and there was instant chemistry. After divulging her deepest desires to her new found friend, Irony takes her to a place where those fantasies can become reality.

Duration: 10:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 172.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Her First Time?

sandra70

Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler

Release Year: 1996
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Star Chandler, Simone Devon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Star really puts up a fight when the bondage burglar sneaks into her room and wrestles her to the floor, but she is soon overcome ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1246kbps
Audio: 23kbps

File size: 681.4 MB

Download Bondage Burglar Gets Star Chandler

Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Big Tits, Toys, Hardcore

Angel Allwood needs a place to get her rope bondage fix. Jack Hammer is an expert, an absolute master of hemp and jute. Everything does comes with a little bit of a price, though. Jack isn't content to just tie her up and leave her alone.

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Angel Allwood

sandra70

BondageCafe - Gigi Allens - Very Private Secretary [wmbcv-0806]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

She went and pierced her clit hood right before shooting with Jim. She sure does feel it even through the latex and especially with the crotch rope. It's very immobilizing! Once hogtied she can't do much but moan through her gag.

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 981.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Gigi Allens - Very Private Secretary [wmbcv-0806]

Ingrid - Chair bound

The very struggly Ingrid is tied to a chair in blue ropes, her hands are behind her head, with her wrists secured to the chair. Watch this blonde beauty wriggle and squirm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download Ingrid - Chair bound

sandra70

BondageCafe - Alexis Grace - Leather Strait [wmbcv-0697]

We had a great time catching up with her and also had a great time working with her again. I'm not sure the pictures of this set really captured the sexiness of this scene.

Duration: 17:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4796kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 649.7 MB

Download BondageCafe - Alexis Grace - Leather Strait [wmbcv-0697]

BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Tight Glove [wmbcv-0686]

Pirates? I'm sure you'll all sitting there thinking, "What is this guy talking about". Well besides being "International Talk like a Pirate Day" (I couldn't make that up if I tried) - arrrr Jim Lad.

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4766kbps
Audio: 167kbps

File size: 536.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Sara Liz - Tight Glove [wmbcv-0686]

sandra70

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - The Perfect Dress [wmbcv-0657]

MaryJane is found on the floor below her desk. She's bound tightly with her knees together and ankles crossed. She's pretty helpless as she struggles trying to loosen the rope.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - The Perfect Dress [wmbcv-0657]

BondageCafe - The Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Ch. 23 [wmbcv-0700]

This is one of those situations where the pictures were taken after Star endured 23 minutes of gut wrenching orgasms, with nipple clamps and two simultaneous vibrators.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

File size: 898.6 MB

Download BondageCafe - The Adv of O-girl, Nylonika - Obsession - Ch. 23 [wmbcv-0700]

sandra70

BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Ramped [wmbcv-0770]

Since Angela has been coming to work with us, she has always been up for just about anything, as long as it looks cool. That pretty much sums up this set.

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps

File size: 810.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina Carter - Ramped [wmbcv-0770]

Shocked

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his dog. Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the doggy position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.

Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Shocked

sandra70

Barn swallow

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

She is first locked into wooden stocks to languish for the day. PD keeps her well hydrated, forcing her to drink out of a large calf bottle. He leaves her alone to get drenched in a storm. Shivering, suffering, she can do nothing to protect herself from the pouring rain. After it has subsided, PD tosses dirt onto her damp body and throws some more at her face.

Duration: 38:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Barn swallow

Wasteland - Two Doms and a Sub

Cast: Jada
Genres: Eric X, Flogging, hot wax, restraints, strap-on sex

Bored of playing with his sub alone, Eric X decides to invite a friend with a cruel streak over to help him liven up the afternoon. Enter Mistress Jada. After a stellar flogging, Mistress Jada gives Ava a good hard fucking, but Eric has another surprise in mind.

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2476kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 185.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Two Doms and a Sub

sandra70

Ingrid - Angry hogtie struggle

Poor Scandinavian blonde Ingrid is tied up real good this time. A hemp rope box tie is squeezing her boobs, and when we tie her ankles to her neck, she gets even more angry. Let's see if she can escape this!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 199.7 MB

Download Ingrid - Angry hogtie struggle

BondageCafe - Candle - Reversal of Fortune [wmbcv-0759]

Of the questions I tend to get, one of the more asked questions is where I get the awesome "bodystockings" that I use from time to time. It isn't a secret, but the answer is really, I don't. I have yet to find a great bodstocking. I always use pantyhose with a separate nylon top.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4803kbps

File size: 600.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Candle - Reversal of Fortune [wmbcv-0759]

sandra70

BondageCafe - Christina, Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Part 1 [wmbcv-0662]

It was late in the day and she asked if we could do one of those "Hitachi Magic Wand scenes". Yeah, I can't really make this stuff up- well, I could, but then everyone wouldn't believe half the stuff.

Duration: 18:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Christina, Randy Moore - ReConnection3 - Part 1 [wmbcv-0662]

Wasteland - Issues

Cast: Jade
Genres: Bondage, breast play, caning, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Jade Thomas, Pussy Play, restraints, Simon Blackthorne

How Jade loved to be disciplined. How she wanted to be dominated by him. You see Jade loved older men. She loved how vulnerable she felt around them, especially Master Blackthorne. To be tied up, unable to move, legs spread wide, even the thought made her pussy wet with anticipation.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2720kbps

File size: 260.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Issues

sandra70

BondageCafe - Alexis Grace - Struggle Harder [wmbcv-0714]

A piece of bondage furniture that I've used more than I would have expected when I first put it together.

Duration: 20:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4809kbps

File size: 737.9 MB

Download BondageCafe - Alexis Grace - Struggle Harder [wmbcv-0714]

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer

sandra70

Girl Gangbound part 1

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Hollywood, Amber Michaels, Jewell Marceau, Darby and Darcy Daniels

Jack Banner reporting: The idea hit me like a high velocity slug! Take the ultra hot selling "Gangbound" series, and make it all female! The ultimate "catfight", where the outnumbered loser gets roughly stripped, bound, gagged, and dominated!

Duration: 1:31:25
Video: 720x480, xvid, 850kbps

File size: 702.2 MB

Download Girl Gangbound part 1

Wasteland - A Basic Checkup

Cast: Cheris
Genres: breast play, caning, Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Mistress Irony, Pussy Play, restraints

When Cheris Master sends her to Dr. Irony for her checkup, she has no idea what to expect. Securely fastened to the medical bench, the Doctor puts Cheri through an arsenal of tests. Starting with pain responses and ending with pleasure, Cheris doctor visits proves much more challenging then she had ever expected.

Duration: 12:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps

File size: 267.6 MB

Download Wasteland - A Basic Checkup

sandra70

Blondie in Bondage

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

We'd call this suspension hanging Delirious Hunter out to dry, but between the bondage and the corporal punishment she's dripping wet, even before the vibrators. The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Blondie in Bondage

Wasteland - Johnny Be Good

Cast: Irony
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, CBT, Discipline, FemDom, Flogging, Foot Worship, High Definition, humiliation, Johnny, Mistress Irony, restraints

Mistress Irony, annoyed at Johnny for being disobedient during a previous session, decides to take a different, newer approach with him today. As always Johnny starts off on the wrong foot and the Mistress will except nothing less then perfection. Perfection, along with an enthusiastic attitude. Yes, Mistress loves to dish it out, and she wants her minions to take it with a smile on their face. Will Johnny be able to not only please but also pleasure his Mistress? Watch and find out!

Duration: 16:29
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps

File size: 156.5 MB

Download Wasteland - Johnny Be Good

sandra70

The Training of Julie Night, Day Four

Cast: Julie Night ,Mark Davis
Genres: top ,Anal ,Gimp ,Female Slave ,Role Play ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Straight

Miss Night's fear of small spaces is put to the test when she is crated like an animal and transported to the Armory in the back of a pick up truck. After an hour in the box she is eager to be put to use, and Mark Davis is on hand to put her through her paces.
Heavy humiliation is brought to bear on our trainee, and she barks like a dog and fetches a bone as good as any pet,
especially when she is gagged on Mr. Davis' cock as a reward.
Hard ass fucking makes her come like a screaming slut, and we see to it that every orifice is well used on this last day of training for Miss Night. We tease and control her orgasms as Mark pounds her ass and the Trainer stuffs her mouth with more hard cock.
Just when she thought it was over, we bring the blindfolded slave to the pit of her darkest fears. She must use all her training to in an attempt to make it through this final challenge in the underground water pit.

Duration: 1:14:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download The Training of Julie Night, Day Four

Chain Reaction

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Spankin

Extreme physical conditioning is a valuable attribute, but doesn't mean that it makes shooting for Device Bondage any easier. Cheyenne enters, and her amazing physique catches everyone's attention. I'm the lucky one who gets to spend the day destroying this fine specimen of a woman. She starts in a stress position that tears away at her thighs, which causes her to feel the fatigue quickly. That's the point; break her down and show her that her physical strength will only go so far today. The playing field just got leveled. She is spread as wide as I can get her legs, and covered in chain to hold this buff bitch in place. A brutal assault of her entire body begins. She is pushed to the edge time and time again, yet dancing the line of breaking her, keeps her from tapping out. She is almost fully exhausted now. We let gravity and body mechanics make her suffer in this last brutal chain suspension. Her legs are manipulated in a way that her body is used against her to keep her wedged in, with no escaping. She is hoisted into the air, hands chained to the floor, and the final torment begins.

Duration: 49:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Chain Reaction

sandra70

BondageCafe - Angela Sommers - Ruby Red [wmbcv-0756]

I had done something similar with Arielle Lane last year, using a stocking cut from the non-run pantyhose that I use, and it worked really well.

Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps

File size: 753.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Angela Sommers - Ruby Red [wmbcv-0756]

Insex - Sounds part 411

Moans, weeps, -curdling yowls. And of course, those happy sounds that babes make when they come. The legendary 411 runs the gamut of sounds, taking an electrified "sound" in her urethra. She's slowly throttled by the Gibbet, shocked, fucked in rose and bottom, burned, caned, and labia flogged.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1790kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Insex - Sounds part 411

sandra70

Wasteland - Bait and Switch

Cast: Jada Sinn
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, hot wax

Jada Sinn tries to pull a fast one on Eric X and her little plan would have worked too if it wasnt for a slight wardrobe malfunction. Eric doesnt particularly like surprises and makes Jada pay for her deviance and deception.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps

File size: 157.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Bait and Switch

BondageCafe - Sara Liz - So Sweet [wmbcv-0660]

I didn't have the white shirt (they were all at home dirty), so we tried various options before deciding on the black nylon one. The tie just made it all come together.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps

File size: 929.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Sara Liz - So Sweet [wmbcv-0660]

sandra70

BondageCafe - Jean Bardot, Randy Moore - Turnabout [wmbcv-0713]

She is one very, very cute gal. She has a certain something that is pretty rare: There just seems to be something going on inside those eyes - even when she is just sitting there. This tie just sort of happened.

Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4789kbps

File size: 526.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Jean Bardot, Randy Moore - Turnabout [wmbcv-0713]

BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Bondage Princess [wmbcv-0764]

Dressed in a sheer negligee, black fully-fashioned stockings and 6-inch stiletto heels, she is manacled and chained in irons.

Duration: 27:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BondageCafe - Dee Williams - Bondage Princess [wmbcv-0764]

sandra70

InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

Taper candles burn at almost 160 degrees Fahrenheit. That will not give Mei Mara any permanent marks but it is definitely hot enough to scorch her little clit. That does not mean she will not be coming out unblemished. Between the cane, the whip and the iron cage she is locked down into there will be more than enough marks to remember this time by.

Duration: 49:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 556.1 MB

Download InfernalRestraints - Mei Mara

BondageCafe - Angela Sommers [wmbcv-0803]

She soon learns that the devious bondage device is particularly effective at delivering helpless orgasms. Sexy stuff as she struggles and whimpers.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7110kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download BondageCafe - Angela Sommers [wmbcv-0803]

sandra70

Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Juliette March Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Juliette March loves making men happy. She wants them to use her to feel fulfilled. What better way for her to show her dedication to that than to suck PD off like her life depends on it? He knows just how to show his appreciation, too.

Duration: 51:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 584.0 MB

Download Juliette March and Elise Graves Cumface

Frisky Business Ban vol 8

Release Year: 2001
Cast: Sadie Belle, Hollywood, Talia Monet, Sabrina Stone

Jack Banner's latest video, "Frisky Business," starts with a bang. Rising star Sadie Belle is rudely grabbed, tied on screen, then tightly retied six times. She is mistaken for one of Jack's submissives, but her packed mouth prevents her from explaining.

Duration: 1:43:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1463kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Frisky Business Ban vol 8

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors