BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Package experiments

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying
Video language: English

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Package experiments

All Natural Cadence Lux Torment in Rope Bondage and Squirting Orgasms!

Cast: Cadence Lux ,The Pope
Genres: The Pope ,Gag ,Suspension ,Squirting ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,Blonde ,Straight ,multiple orgasms

Some girls are born to serve. Cadence Lux is the kind of all natural girl next door that looks great in bondage and even better with tears gushing from her eyes as she wallows in agony. She is the kind of female sex slave that sends The Pope's sadistic tendencies into overdrive. From the moment the shoot starts he zeros in on her toned and tanned body and every inch of it with his giant hands. Cadence kneels perched on a pedestal with her arms tied behind her and a giant ball gag stretching the corners of her mouth open. As cries out muffled and choked pleas for mercy as The Pope abuses her small natural breasts and tits with nasty clover clamps and a leather riding crop. Juices ooze from her hungry pussy every time she gets hit. This pain slut will do anything to have multiple orgasms ripped from her pussy and she signs a deal with devil to get them. Cadence looks so innocent and helpless as she dangles in a full suspension supported only by cruel and nasty rope bondage. She winces in pain every time she moves to avoid the dom's cruel intentions but her efforts are in vain because the bondage is inescapable. The Pope spanks her vulnerable and exposed ass and mercilessly attacks her swollen clit. She yelps in pain as he digs his fingers into her tiny pink pussy. The Pope takes all the orgasms that he wants from her greedy whore hole. Cadence squirts all over the place as he chokes her out and stimulates her clit with a vibrator. The pain from the non-stop coerced orgasms becomes so intense that she begs for the vaginal penetration to end. But to be granted mercy in one part of her body only means that Cadence is only going to suffer even more in another part of her body. And suffer she does. The Pope flips his bitch on her back and attacks the soles of her feet with a long bastinado session. He digs into her foot, finding all the hidden dark recesses of her soul that can only be exposed by the searing pain of foot torment. With each cry of pain The Pope's attention only becomes more focused and her agony only deepens. And to finish his sexual plaything off, The Pope then makes her squirt over and over again until she is breathless, quivering, and dehydrated. Cadence Lux makes suffering look so good.

Duration: 47:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4864kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download All Natural Cadence Lux Torment in Rope Bondage and Squirting Orgasms!

sandra70

Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette March, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

You can see from all of her reactions that the things Elise Graves is doing to her turn her on, even if she does not want to give in to those base, lustful instincts. Her will is not very strong. It is not just the moaning and cumming that gives her away.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 495.8 MB

Download Play Thing Juliette March, Elise Graves

Dignified Whore Holly Wood

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Holly Wood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

She is barely keeping it together through the warm up. Her problem is that she is trying to hold onto her dignity. You can see it in her eyes, that look that says if she does not give in maybe she can look at herself in the mirror again.

Duration: 57:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 651.2 MB

Download Dignified Whore Holly Wood

sandra70

Twisted Flower

Cast: Violet
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Machine Dildo, Fucking Machine, Vibrator, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Electrical Play, Mask, Caning, Crying

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out. Every success was countered by PD with an adjustment, a larger knot, a rope around my neck pulled continuously higher. Still I kept trying at the ropes, pushing and working at the knots, giggling all the way. PD finally made me sit on my knees and pulled the rope taut. Now I had to struggle to deal with the pressure on my knees, which were quickly becoming sore. I hadn't realized how much energy I had expended in trying to get out of PD's ropes earlier, I was getting really tired really fast. I tried to sit back on my feet to relieve my knees, this position put a lot of strain on my thighs, and tightened the rope on my neck further,but I held on. PD pulled my shoes and socks off and tickled them, poked them and pinched them, laughter turned to screams. Soon,he loosened the rope on my neck, only to tie it to my foot! He pulled me up and I felt a terrible strain on my ankle, the pressure was unbearable. I had seen him do this plenty of times, and had never experienced it myself. I was terrified. Soon my terror deepened, I started to feel as if the thongs of leather wrapped around my foot were slipping, and imagined myself plummeting to the ground head first. These were irrational fears, but I could not shake them, I screamed to be let down.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 4813kbps
Audio: 98kbps

Download Twisted Flower

Wasteland - Green Thumb, Red Ass

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Debbie
Genres: Bondage, Debbi, femsub, High Definition, Johnny, maledom, Sex

Debbie was working hard in the garden when Johnny, came out of the house and decided that she deserved a nice break form her chores. Unfortunately for Debbie, his idea of a break involves plenty of ice cold metal chains and intense orgasms. Poor Debbie is tied up in the attic in a marionette like position while her Master fucks her with a dick on a stick. Once hes done rewarding her for her good work, its time for him to have some fun and so he breaks out his flogger, a zapper and of course his cock for some extra yummy penetration!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Green Thumb, Red Ass

sandra70

So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

Cast: Jynx Maze
Genres: mixed ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,shaved ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,Handler ,Bondage ,Hitachi ,Fingering

The very beautiful Jynx Maze is back! We create a custom metal device to spread Jynx as far as she can go, legs and arms out wide. Our cold, hard metal keeps her immobile, so this girl is as helpless as can be.
We fill her wet cunt with our Omega fucking machine. Her big brown eyes look up at us while we rubber band and cane her sensitive feet. We make her cum with the Hitachi, and let Omega do what Omega does best: fuck the shit out of our sweet, bound friend. Enjoy.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 377.0 MB

Download So Spread, So Fucked, So Helpless

Kapri Styles What a fucking Ass!!

Cast: Kapri Styles ,Maestro
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,Humiliation ,big dick ,black hair ,Domination ,Black ,slim ,Fingering ,Brunette

Kapri Styles has one of the most luscious asses in the world. Oil that massive booty up and it is a thing of beauty!
Ass up, pussy out, we make Kapri cum and cum from a vibrator. That is not enough, so we bring in our resident stud to fuck her into next week. Maestro indeed fucks this slut into next week, listening to Kapri's guttural moans and screams, as she is helpless is hot. Maestrio shows no mercy as he plows her into oblivion.

Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 352.7 MB

Download Kapri Styles What a fucking Ass!!

sandra70

Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: mixed ,black hair ,Bondage ,fake boobs ,Chains ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Metal Bondage ,Fingering ,slim

Beretta James is fastened upside down. Her ankles are chained down, her arms and legs belted to the metal with her neck strapped and chained to the ground. She can fuss around all she wants at the expense of her breath. Her nipples are stretched by inches as they are tied and pulled to the ground.
Short of breath, the pressure builds, the strain of the position increases. A VDOS (vibe w/ dick on a stick) is planted into her pussy. She orgasms until her pussy fills with cum.

Duration: 38:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Inverted Nipple Stretch Infused Orgasm Station

Dirty Chai - Filthy Penance

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline, Hardcore

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai's Filthy Penance, just for you.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai - Filthy Penance

sandra70

Rain

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Facesitting ,Clothespins ,Strap On ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Pussy Eating ,LezDom ,Electrical Play

Please welcome Rain Degre to Wiredpussy! Rain is a local slut who was just dying to come in and get her pussy wired by Princess Donna. Donna starts Rain off with no bondage, testing her ability to please her mistress while she is shocked with a variety of electrical toys. When she fails she gets fisted for the first time ever, then put in tight bondage for punishment. Her cunt is filled with a metal dildo and her pussy lips are clamped tight with electric clothespins. Next she gets encased in plastic wrap and shocked with the EMS pads. Finally she gets a hard strap-on fucking and the chance to taste pussy and ass before she is sent home, begging for more!

Duration: 56:09

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rain

Sabrina Fox

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: top ,Straight ,Redhead ,Role Play ,Anal ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs

Sabrina Fox is a lifestyle submissive who loves bondage and pushing her limits. She is highly orgasmic and comes on Mark's command. Her pain level is tested and she gets fucked hard in strict bondage. This is a beautifully intense shoot with great chemistry!

Duration: 59:46

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sabrina Fox

sandra70

Seriousimages - Dalton Ott Submissann Ginger Bread Bondage Board

This is a fun video featuring DartTech and his friend Red August which we shot at NoEscapeDungeon in Las Vegas.

Format: Windows Media
Video: 720x576

Total size: 1.1 GB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Dalton Ott Submissann Ginger Bread Bondage Board

Dominance & Submission Basics

Cast: Terralthra ,Ransom
Genres: brunet ,Straight ,slim ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Slave ,Brunette ,masturbation ,natural boobs ,Submission

Whether you're full-time D/s or just for the night, learn these play techniques that drive your dominance deeper into the mind of your submissive. Instruct their dressing. Turn them on. Tease them hard. Terralthra and his slave Ransom demonstrate how they use <strong>clothing control</strong>, <strong>humiliation</strong>, <strong>masturbation by command</strong> and even <strong>orgasm control</strong> to establish and enforce dominance and submission in their scenes.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 904.0 MB

Download Dominance & Submission Basics

sandra70

Seriousimages - Fiberglass Casting Gone Wild

The Iron Lung works by compressing and releasing the patient's lungs with air pressure which allows them to breathe normally, which you are unable to do with severe polio.

Video: 720x480

Total size: 624.0 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Fiberglass Casting Gone Wild

Sybil Hawthorne: Retro Beauty Loves pain to get off

Cast: Sybil Hawthorne
Genres: Ball Gag ,Submission ,Straight ,Curvy ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,Bondage ,Brunette

Sybil is one of those girls you can just love to hit. She takes pain like most people take candy, in big handfuls... This Sexy Retro Beauty is able to orgasm just from pain.
So sit back, and let me take you back in time (a bit) with the Raven Haired Beauty Sybil Hawthorne.

Duration: 56:45

Download Sybil Hawthorne: Retro Beauty Loves pain to get off

sandra70

Seriousimages - Dixon Miranda Butterfly Straitjacket Play

This video is something you don't see every day. Elise Graves, naked, in an iron lung.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 474.6 MB in 2 files.

Download Seriousimages - Dixon Miranda Butterfly Straitjacket Play

Cards of pain rld cynthia

Release Year: 2022
Studio: ElitePain
Cast: Cynthia, Lady Tatjana, Lady Amanda

Cynthia returns to take her chance in the Reloaded version of your favorite pain game, in which the player can draw a new card once each round for an additional 10 strokes. However, the new card is final. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: "The player must distribute 100 strokes among 5 body parts. Each round is slightly changed by a "Lucky card" that the player draws. The dominas are Amanda and Tatjana.

Duration: 58:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 994.1 MB

Download Cards of pain rld cynthia

sandra70

The Training of Sara Faye and Claire Dames, Day Four

Cast: Lobo ,Sara Faye ,Claire Dames ,Billy
Genres: Bondage ,Nylons Stockings ,Straight ,BDSM ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Latinx ,fake boobs ,muscular ,Female Slave

Put these two pony sluts to task on their last day of slave training. Post them up on the rocks and drill them through a series of painful stress positions under the blazing sun. Make them sweat and whine till their limbs are trembling in pain, then begin the punishments. As each falters, it is their slut sister that takes the correcting blows.
Slut number 2 is begging for a punishment. She has fucked up again, this time by misplacing her collar. Her pathetic pleas are met with kind re-assurance. We have the collar, all is well. Now assume the position and accept a ruthless thrashing as your trainer beats your ass with the very piece of leather that you seek. After pressing her to near failure, she is pulled up and the leather is wrapped around her neck. Now slut, trot the half mile back to the house alone and use the time to reconsider your responsibilities to the leather.
After feeding, the sluts are dressed in light gear and paraded, synchronization enforced with a stinging crop. March the pony sluts to a shaded tree and tether them before the trainer, where they are to complete their final training tasks. Judgement is rendered at the end of a whip, and the marks they earn here are the badges of graduation from this sweltering camp of pain and discipline.
Both sluts are whipped in tandem as their shuddering cunts are vibrated. The final blows cut the badges into their tits and asses as they ride their orgasms through the pain and burning humiliation.
Then comes the use. It is hard, the sluts getting fucked in the ass, mouth and cunts. All holes are ours and the ponies are covered in come, sweat and welts by the end of the day. Congratulations sluts, you have both managed to make it through four days of scorching training. Now, to earn your rides back to civilization.

Duration: 54:15

Download The Training of Sara Faye and Claire Dames, Day Four

Wasteland - Birthday Girl

Cast: Jada Sinn
Genres: hot wax, Jada Sinn, Pussy Play, Suspension

Today is a special day for our sweet young Leileyn, its her Birthday! Mistress Jada Sinn has a very special day planned for her. It starts out with some birthday candles and a hot wax body treatment Even though Jada had planned out their day together so carefully, Leileyn is still forever the brat and it did not take her very long to annoy her Mistress. What started out to be a birthday celebration, turned very quickly into a lesson in respect.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1676kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 167.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Birthday Girl

sandra70

HT - Jade Indica - Player Part Two

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

He's still having his fun and Jade is merciless to stop him. Really why would she want to though. She's having just as much fun as he is. Laying on the bed with her arms holding her legs back she's extra exposed.

Her holes are his to use and he does use them. First he plays with her butthole. Then he makes her suck his cock for a bit. Finally he plays with her juicy little cunt. He makes her cum so hard.

They've both had their fun, now it's time for more suffering. It comes it twisted ways though. Whips, clamps, nose hooks, and more. Jade is completely at his mercy and he uses it to get her.

Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download HT - Jade Indica - Player Part Two

sandra70

InfernalRestraints Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Kentucky arrived at the remote farm facility. They tilled the field for the warden. Then they were lead into the barn where pepper was strip searched.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7255kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 2

Black Widow: Chanel Preston Gets Gangbanged!

Cast: Chanel Preston ,John Strong ,Jon Jon ,Mark Wood ,Bill Bailey ,Jay Smooth
Genres: Gangbang ,muscular ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Straight ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Rough Sex ,slim

Welcome back the devastating beauty, Chanel Preston to Hardcore Gangbang! In this film noir inspired XXX flick, Chanel plays the powerful black widow who destroys everything in her path to get what she wants and even challenges the private investigator and cops who get in her way. She's captured, hooded and taken down and filled with huge hard cock! Rough man handling gangbang sex, blow banging, double penetration, wet pussy cream pie and the most perfectly beautiful face drenched in cum! Not to be missed!

Duration: 51:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Black Widow: Chanel Preston Gets Gangbanged!

sandra70

Seda

Cast: Seda
Genres: Ball Gag ,switch ,Brunette ,Tattoo ,Voyeur ,slim ,shaved ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment

Need more be said? Here is the edit from Seda's live Voyeur View shoot in which she orgasmed non stop while bound to a Medieval gyno table, surrendered to clips & claps & direct G-spot vibrations while dilated. Made to endure the relentless pounding of a fucking machine till she screamed her throat raw. Seda is a power to be reckoned with. Pure sexual energy with body wracking orgasms ripped from her hot pussy over & over again.
There was some technical problems with the capture of this update so the image will be a little grainy but there was no way we weren't giving this beauty to you for your pleasure.

Duration: 52:20

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Seda

Seriousimages - Goodbye Bondage Roadtrip

HotHardHat invited us to visit him at his home in New York to see and play with his Lung, so it wasn't long before Elise found herself naked and locked inside.

Video: 720x480

Total size: 1.0 GB in 5 files.

Download Seriousimages - Goodbye Bondage Roadtrip

sandra70

Don't Disrespect the Boss

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

Octavia Red is granted a rare interview with infamous crime boss Tommy Pistol, but after she keeps asking questions about how Tommy made his fortune the short-tempered Tommy decides to flex his reputation and makes Octavia strip as punishment, but it doesn't end there. Octavia says she'll do anything to go home so Tommy gives this reporter a new mic and shoves his cock down her whimpering throat. The angry mob boss then "checks her for wires" with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she's not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful. Taking advantage of Octavia's legs spread he starts fucking her. Tommy adds to the torment be spanking her ass, stretching her pussy lips and fucking her throat. After tying Octavia facing the chair with her ass up Tommy facefucks her some more before moving behind her for some deep dicking. Tommy takes his time enjoying Octavia's holes until he feels she's proven how sorry she really is and rewards her for finally showing him the proper respect.

Duration: 1:03:45
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2452kbps

Download Don't Disrespect the Boss

Wasteland - Have A Seat

Cast: Sicilia
Genres: Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Irony, Sicilia, strap-on sex

Mistress Irony seems quite taken with her slave, Sicilia. She loves her breasts, butt and she especially loves it when Sicilia spreads her legs wide and exposes herself. Mistress Irony is, shall we say, a kind Mistress with a very naughty streak and she exhibits both sides of her personality on a regular basis.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1890kbps

File size: 163.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Have A Seat

sandra70

Wasteland - Sanctum Sanctorum

Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, breast play, crops, Discipline, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking

Ava finds herself in a church with Master Rob. Kneeling in classic submissive position, she is subjected to a series of BDSM activities including cropping, flogging, and painful clothespin clamps. After she is prepared, Master Rob offers her his cock and she hungrily sucks it until He cums on her chest.

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3411kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 491.4 MB

Download Wasteland - Sanctum Sanctorum

sandra70

BondageCafe - Odette Delacroix - Big. err. Tiny Ball of Fun [wmbcv-0892]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

The only question I had after I finished shooting Julia, was deciding which set of pictures to post first. I had a choice of going with this set, or the Gwen Hood set.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 769.3 MB

Download BondageCafe - Odette Delacroix - Big. err. Tiny Ball of Fun [wmbcv-0892]

BondageCafe - Karlie Montana - She Loves to Wriggle [wmbcv-0926]

So I thought what better way to show off her assets than to put her in the "yoke spread" position that I shot with Angela a few months ago.

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4808kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 792.5 MB

Download BondageCafe - Karlie Montana - She Loves to Wriggle [wmbcv-0926]

sandra70

Tattooed Slut Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Cast: Leigh Raven
Genres: Straight ,shaved ,Bondage ,other hair color ,switch ,Vaginal Penetration ,natural boobs ,slim ,Machine Dildo ,Tattoo

Leigh is back and hotter than ever with her bald head. We get her tied up in every scene and fuck her as hard and fast as we possibly can. Her orgasms are loud as she screams from cumming so hard. All day long she is pounded while in tight bondage.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

Download Tattooed Slut Machine Fucked in Tight Bondage

Wasteland - Mistress Cayenne and the Hot Sauce Caper

Cast: Chelsea
Genres: Bondage, FemDom, femsub, Goddess Starla, High Definition, humiliation

Goddess Starla dominates her misbehaving slave, Chelsea Chainsaw, with some humiliation and hot sauce on her tongue. Poor Chelsea, who says that she was just trying to be like her Mistress, ends up getting a good spanking and after being made pretty by her owner, used as a stool. After being flogged, made fun of, and made to get her Mistress off, one can only hope that Chelsea has learned her true place.

Duration: 14:15
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1168kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Mistress Cayenne and the Hot Sauce Caper

sandra70

SlaveMouth - Anneliese Snow - Worship the Cock

Studio: SlaveMouth

Submissive little Anneliese literally worships Sir Grim's big cock in this session. With her hands tied in the prayer.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8647kbps

Download SlaveMouth - Anneliese Snow - Worship the Cock

September Cums in March

Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Wired

September Reign may be new to Kink but she is no stranger to BDSM and is an eager submissive for The Pope. Starting off in a stockade type device September is prone to whatever The Pope wants to do to her, and what he wants is to spank her sexy ass. The Pope fingers September's sweet wet pussy. The Pope breaks out the Hitachi and really starts testing September's self control, which she has a hard time keeping because she's enjoying the torment she's receives.

Duration: 55:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps

Download September Cums in March

sandra70

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance 1080p

Cast: Dirty Chai
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in Hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in Hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that Hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai's Filthy Penance, just for you.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai Filthy Penance 1080p

Struggle and Takedown

Cast: Steven St. Croix ,Daisy Marie
Genres: mixed ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Rough Sex ,Latinx ,Submission ,natural boobs ,takedown ,slim ,Humiliation

23 year old Daisy Marie is gorgeous! New to BDSM, she discovers that having rough sex and being helplessly bound is erotic. In the beginning, she struggles vigorously to get free from Steven's grasp but is unsuccessful and exhausted in her attempt. He takes her down and ties her up, whips her lovely breasts and works her over with aggressive throat fucking. Then Daisy is fucked in bondage and squirts a few times from intense orgasms.

Duration: 58:35

Download Struggle and Takedown

sandra70

Sexy Latina Lyla Storm bound, vibrated to screaming orgasm

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm, Matt Williams, Jack Hummer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

The utter abandon with which she flings herself on the dick is a beautiful sight to behold and why we keep inviting her back. Today is about putting this cock slut through her paces until she is completely destroyed.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sexy Latina Lyla Storm bound, vibrated to screaming orgasm

BondageCafe - Angela, Randy Moore - Callidora vs. Ultravixen [wmbcv-0860]

Ashley needs to learn patience Mainly because she isn't going to be getting untied anytime soon. Her only chance at freedom is to get you to untie her - because she isn't going to get untied by herself.

Duration: 23:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4812kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 861.4 MB

Download BondageCafe - Angela, Randy Moore - Callidora vs. Ultravixen [wmbcv-0860]

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos