BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Harmony PD

Cast: Harmony ,Princess Donna Dolore
Genres: Brunette ,switch ,Rope Bondage ,Cattle Prod ,Flogging ,Blonde ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Corset ,Submission
Video language: English

Harmony Rose discusses her decision to engage in Public Disgrace as a fetish or sexual preference. She finds the idea of being in public, with people using, touching, and doing whatever they want to her, arousing. She emphasizes her compatibility with a partner who shares similar desires and mentions their friendship off-camera. The personal relationship with her partner, who is also a director, is highlighted as a key factor in feeling comfortable and safe during such activities. Overall, she believes that the personal connection enhances the experience and contributes to their sense of comfort and trust in the situation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9836kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 501.3 MB

Download Harmony PD

Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

sandra70

Fetish Model Ashley Renee Rides!

Bondage and Fetish model Ashley Renee rides Jeff Gord's Babetona prototype! Gord installs her onto his mobile fucking machine and then Ashley is in for the ride of her life!

Duration: 7:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2376kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 130.0 MB

Download Fetish Model Ashley Renee Rides!

Fancysteel the delivery pt.3

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.Natasha starts by controlling her house mate shocking her into submission over late rent. Follow Bugs '. Brittany Elway' as she searches to find slaves and set them free from Natasha's evil game. But she finds the power of the dominant Natashia is too hard to resist and she is quickly collared and shocked into submission. Shortiii is locked, plugged and shocked in her Advanced chastity belt. Follow her as she begins a search for the key.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fancysteel the delivery pt.3

sandra70

Happy 4th Of July America

I was wearing a red garter belt, white stockings, blue satin panties, and a white bra. Using blue rope, Johnny tied my ankles, knees, and thighs Using red rope, he tied my wrists together and cinched my elbows closer together using a separate red rope. Using a thick white rope, he tied a harness around my chest. Originally he had a blue ball gag in my mouth to keep my quiet. I immediately started drooling and actually got drool all over my stocking and the front of my panties. Yuck!! After a few minutes he traded out the ball gag for a cloth cleave gag. I love clave gags. The bandana He used was a matching stars and stripes bandana. I couldn't talk much but I was told I looked really cute in my outfit.

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Happy 4th Of July America

Celestial fae I have a crush on you

Release Year: 2020

'I have a Crush on you' staring Opal; Miss Bee 16.40min. It started as a little kiss, just a crush between two young school girls. Now Opal is arrested and taken away to chastity prison.

Duration: 23:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4211kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 769.6 MB

Download Celestial fae I have a crush on you

sandra70

Phoenix Marie Strap on Fucks these girls until they Cum

Cast: Riley Jenner ,Kate England ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: Lesbian ,Strap On ,bottom ,Anal Fisting ,Anal Fingering ,natural boobs ,Ass To Mouth ,LezDom ,Dildo ,Anal

This is Part 2 continuing from yesterday's update. Phoenix Marie has worked these girls up to a good gape, now she's here to stuff them full of cock in their asses. Filthy Ass to Mouth, Deep anal strap on!

Duration: 41:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Phoenix Marie Strap on Fucks these girls until they Cum

Formal Night

We have a beautiful night ahead of us...formal dress, stockings, high heels, dinner, ball room dancing, cocktails, rope, gags, etc.... The fall charity ball is sure to be a lot of fun! As I eluded to in my summary of the evening, Johnny breaks from his usual form and rather than tying me up and worrying me about being late, he waits until we get home before he detains me. I walk through the front door and am led upstairs to the empty loft and he proceeds to tie my arms behind me to the electric wench. Then he gives me a thick detective style black satin gag to match my dress. After a couple of minutes, Johnny goes into the bedroom and disappears for a while. Uh oh! I think he has a lot more planned for later on. He's just keeping me tied up until he has everything ready for me!

Duration: 6:38
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2099kbps

File size: 109.8 MB

Download Formal Night

sandra70

Laura

Laura - 100% girl flesh all tied up and ready to fuck. Suspension and a pussy flogging fatten her clit. Mr. Pogo fucks while a vibrator burrows into her ripe pussy. Laura's an orgasm machine, knocking them out one after the other. She's bound with her feet over her head, held tight by the toes and nipples. PD slips into his perverted Insex psycho-fuck persona. Laura takes a 5-finger fuck with a finger in her ass. What a smile Laura gives us in an off camera moment. She's loving it.

Format: real
Duration: 29:30
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Laura

Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Dr. Cupcakes picks GiGi up and places her face down atop the chest. He ties a rope to her ankles and then hoists her. Her legs are tied off high atop the post. More rope is tied to the ropes around her chest. That rope is pulled straight up and tied off. GiGi is now in a dive bomber kind of Hogtie. The steamer chest is shoved aside, leaving GiGi completely suspended. He attaches a rope to her crotchrope and pulls it up tight as well. A nylon hood is added and then tied back, making her bondage a bit more severe. Her nipples are clamped again. This time with clover clamps. A padlock is hung from the connecting chain. He doesn't lock it though. He tells her that if she tries, she can probably get it to fall off. GiGi rocks and struggles and eventually does one better. She gets the clamps to completely slide off! Dr. Cupcakes leaves her to struggle and mmpph for the remainder of the clip. At the end of the clip, I added some footage of GiGi being untied and her reactions and commentary. I also included the footage of her being ballgagged as the clip started with her already gagged.

Duration: 30:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 690.9 MB

Download Gigi I Saw You - Part 2

sandra70

First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Welcome Destiny Jaymes to Sexually Broken. This is Destiny's first time in bondage anywhere. What to do with a sexy, tan, blond, former gymnast, what to do?
Dressed in her tight shorts and top, we toss her a ball gag and make her put it on. Next we have her take off her shirt exposing her perfect natural breasts. The ball gag is loose so we tighten it, and bind her elbows tightly together. She is helpless for the first time in her life.
She tries to escape, and finds it impossible. Destiny is overloaded with endorphins, and in the first few seconds that the vibrator hits her pussy, she squirts and cums. Still loopy from the orgasm, we knock her to her knees and skull fuck the hell out of our first time bondage girl next door.
This might be the first time Destiny has every been in bondage but, not the first time a cock has been jammed down her throat. This girl can suck cock and takes a devastating throat pounding. Helpless to stop the deep throat fucking, Destiny has no choice but to open her throat and take it as long as we want to give it.
Destiny's brain is now in full sub space, from the orgasm and face fucking. We bind her to a beam, and tie her leg up into a full front split. Her shaved wet pussy is begging for attention, her neck bound tightly to the pole. We make Destiny cum over and over. Her brain broken with endorphins, she can only suffer in the brutal bondage...
Sexually Broken, is the perfect mix of rope bondage, and sex. Inescapable bondage and rough sex, the best bondage and sex site on the net today.

Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5610kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 765.1 MB

Download First Time for Bondage, Pro at Skull Fucking

Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

2013 Folsom Street Fair Gord's Walking Fucking Machine - Femcar and Pandora63 traveled to this year's Folsom Fringe Steeet Fair and demo'd Jeff Gord's Walking Fucking Machine in public at the street fair. Femcar wore the machine for 5 hours and this week her pussy is still sore. The jaw-dropping spectacle was seen by thousands of Festival-goers. As they passed by kink stage, all eyes turned to Femcar and Pandora as they paraded past the stage.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2419kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

Download Gord's Walking Fucking Machine

sandra70

Cuntlette

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Dee ties Charlotte to a chair. Charlotte thinks she is ready for what she is about to endure, but what the crew has planned will test her endurance. Charlotte's slip fits her form beautifully. The spike board is quite the challenge. Charlotte is put onto the board and instantly she's crying. She begs for it to end, but she's not allowed to get off until the members are good and satisfied with her suffering. Once she's allowed off everyone gets a turn hitting her. Charlotte is a fun punching bag and everyone wants a chance to mess with the little cuntlette.

Duration: 51:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cuntlette

Valerie Herrera and Anna Mills

Cast: Anna Mills ,Valerie Herrera
Genres: Slave ,Blonde ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain ,Corset ,Anal

Valerie was so nervous about Whippedass that we almost didn't shoot. Girls that have never tried SM don't realize how enjoyable and rewarding it can be. Anna Mills gives her a nice introduction to pain and pleasure. Valerie also liked the sensation of the acrylic butt plug and had uncontrollable orgasms that were priceless.

Duration: 30:00
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 349.3 MB

Download Valerie Herrera and Anna Mills

sandra70

Category 5 Suspension, Made to Suck Cock and Cum All Tying on Screen

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Isis Love
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,Suspension ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Submission ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment

Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of the July live show that featured Tara Lynn Foxx and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Tara is into her third scene of this non-stop live Hogtied show. She has not had any breaks since we started. Hogtied is the only place in the world where you can see this sort of show live as it happens. All tying is done on screen and nothing is hidden from you. It's Live!
After the last scene, a member requested to see one of our famous hogties. We hate to disappoint the members so we made this little category 5 suspension on the spot. With her breasts tightly and cruelly bound, her elbows cranked back together, her ponytails tied to the pole and her big toes bound into it, this is one bad ass Hogtied, if we do say so ourselves.
Isis makes Tara cum over and over, and Matt jams his cock down Tara's pie hole. She takes a good face fucking while cumming, multi-tasking is strong with this one. After she seems exhausted from the ordeal we decide to suspend, and watch the whore suffer.

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 374.8 MB

Download Category 5 Suspension, Made to Suck Cock and Cum All Tying on Screen

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2. I continuously add more zipties to Gia's curvy body.

Duration: 19:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 437.8 MB

Download Gia Love Hogzipped - Part 2

sandra70

Bondage Fetish Girl

Our friend Michael Keye is one of the few people who is able to capture the essence of a naked female restrained in serious bondage gear. With the experience he gained while working at Hom (House of Milan) publishing company during the 70's, Michael is able to orchestrate scenes which highlight the bondage magic from that glossy print era.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 768x432, Windows Media Video 9, 1574kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 127.6 MB

Download Bondage Fetish Girl

Kiki Iisobel the robot

Kiki Isobel is released from Chastity Prison, and her boyfriend is excited to welcome her home... but Kiki is not the same girl she was when she entered. She experiences persistent flashbacks to her time in Prison, tormented by the newly-transformed Bunny.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4110kbps

File size: 476.8 MB

Download Kiki Iisobel the robot

sandra70

Good Slut Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

412 is an obedient little subject. She wants to please both the members and the handlers. They want her to show off how fit she is. As strong as she is she wasn't prepared for the workout they had in store. After hanging upside down and sucking some dick she's treated to some teasing. Mr Pogo penetrates 412's cunt and a vibrator brings her closer to orgasm. Once she's nice and horny it's time to get a sweat on. Standing on one leg, squats, and more. She's breathing heavy and turning red. A little caning will help her to do her situps. Or at least it'll make them more fun.

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2692kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Good Slut Part Two

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Caning ,big dick ,Taser ,brunet ,Hitachi ,Submission ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Humiliation

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet's face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope's cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

sandra70

Ginger Lee

This week we have another one of our contract slaves for your viewing pleasure...Ginger Lee is back again and during our interview we find out that she is addicted to masturbating...all day, every day. We start the first scene with Ginger's hands tied above her head and her ankles tied together. The Pope enters to inspect his little southern belle...he cuts her panties off and begins with some flogging to set the mood for the day...after that he applies the magic wand to her sensitive pussy for a screaming orgasm. He finishes by tying her body around a wooden column. Next we have Ginger tethered to the column balancing on a steel ball. The Pope wastes no time applying tens pads to her feet and the ball for some foot torture...then he adds electric nipple clamps fora little more spark. Ginger's body is then covered with clothes pins and the Pope adds a vibe to increase her screams...in the next scene Ginger is tied sitting with her legs spread wide and blindfolded...the Pope applies suction to her tits and begins flogging her pussy, then it's lots more screaming orgasms...then we have Ginger bent backwards as the Pope enters for more torture from the pins that he applies to her body...then he rains hot wax down on Ginger's sexy little body before he brings her to another orgasm. In the final scene Ginger is in our cuffed spreader bar leaving her pussy exposed...the Pope finishes the day with Ginger screaming and exausted from many more orgasms...

Duration: 1:29:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 543.2 MB

Download Ginger Lee

Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hogtie Gia incorporating her crotchrope into the tie to tighten it up as well. Gia grunts angrily and clearly does not like her predicament. She really hates it when I tie her head back by her hair. I leave her to twitch and grunt for a while. Eventually, I turn her on her side, so I can see her tits and to just get a new view. After a while, I grow bored. Gia is not struggling hard enough for my liking, so I grab her crotchrope and slap her ass and tits. I need to be entertained somehow. Gia continues to moan and grunt even more intensely now as you might imagine. I sit and relax in my chair with Gia hogtied at my feet. I poke her with a stick just for fun. My encouragement did not seem to help... I order her to try and escape, but she seems to grunt and decline, so I start slapping her ass ad tits again. She gets very angry and manages to get her gag loose. I decide that this is enough for her first visit and I untie her. I learned that Gia's lower jaw is built to ruin gags and they must be much tighter next time. I took it pretty easy on her as I wanted her to make it until the end and she seemed to really struggle with what I did put her through. She does want to come back and try again, and I plan on taking her up on that offer. I left in some behind the scenes footage as well. Gia talks about her ordeal and other things. She might get better as we go along and I think the journey might be fun. Also... accepting customs with Gia, Raven, Adara, and possibly Rachel and Fayth.

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps

File size: 537.1 MB

Download Gia Love's First Hogtie - Part 3

sandra70

Amateur Girl Fridays Two girl update

Cast: Yasmine de Leon ,Seda
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Double Penetration ,Sybian ,mixed ,slim ,switch ,natural boobs ,Orgasm Denial ,shaved ,Brunette

This week a first for the friday updates - two amateur girls getting it on together in front of our cameras. Both nearly squeak with newness and they touch each other and fuck machines. Seda is clearly more experienced and adventurous as she settles two dongs into her pussy and ass for a double penetration orgasm while Yasmine kisses and rubs her clit. The Sybian steals the show however as both girls tease and deny each other powerful orgasms.

Duration: 41:13
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.5 MB

Download Amateur Girl Fridays Two girl update

Girlfriend in trouble

Skys boyfriend pretends to be very upset that she is not wearing the new dress her bought her for date night. She apologizes and says it will just take her a few minutes to get cleaned up. He says he wants to punish her for forgetting so he gets her all tied up and then tells her that he is just kidding and that their scheduled date time is really for the following day.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6064kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 960.9 MB

Download Girlfriend in trouble

sandra70

Zenda Sexy: Walk of Shame

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Zenda Sexy ,Yasmin Scott ,Antonio Ross

Part 1 - Zenda Sexy: Walk of ShameThe beautiful, busty Zenda Sexy is back for more disgrace. How much further down this humiliating path of disgrace can she go. First up is her walk of shame. This gorgeous slut strips down for everyone to see as she crawls around on the filthy streets.
Part 2 - Huge Cocks Bring Tears of PleasureFinally Mistress gets her play toy in the right outfit, just in time for a huge crowd to laugh and humiliate this pathetic slut. Huge cocks stuffed in her mouth bring beautiful tears of pleasure. Hard deep fucking gets the crows wild!

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

File size: 694.6 MB

Download Zenda Sexy: Walk of Shame

Gruesome Halloween part 1 (A. Orion)

With autumn in the air and Halloween on the way we decide to shoot a somewhat gruesome-ish story... Do not be fooled by the incredible talent of these actors and models... it's hard to imagine, but it's just a story... it's not real... call it the merger of a horror personna in a BDSM video... two genres that have always mixed well to me... Damon is a troubled and perverted man... he treats many of his dates to a very different experience... Like Ashli for instance, she's all tied up in his garage... even while she's blindfolded, he wears a mask... it's a ritual for him... and his eyes, the darkest eyes you've ever seen... pure evil... a small slice of goodness still remains in Damon as he calls his friend Dick... it's a call for help... for himself and Ashli... but he thens procedes as if he has no choice... what demons must drive him? He pulls Ashli into the room... stretches her out and splits her legs... he toys with her loins like a true sicko... deriving pleasure from punishing her pussy with an assortment of medical style devices... as well as a kitchen utensil... then spread on her back, Damon wants to play with her breathing... a plastic bag goes on, but Dick arrives just in time to put a stop to it... He convinces Damon to leave... but Ashli recognizes Dick...and that changes his plans... Ashli does survive the ordeal in a whirlwind fetish romance... concluding next week on StrictRestraint... thanks much, Ogre... Halloween should be a month long celebration... enjoy the season, my friends.

Duration: 46:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Gruesome Halloween part 1 (A. Orion)

sandra70

Horny Captive Girl 1080p

Cast: Tina Lee Comet, Alexis Tae, Cadence Lux
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Cadence and Dixie hit the jackpot when the girl they've taken captive ends up being a horny little rope slut

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download Horny Captive Girl 1080p

A Penny for your tears

Paintoy - Sep 03, 2017 - A Penny for your tears - Penny has her thighs striped and nipples abused.

Duration: 9:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5226kbps

File size: 379.9 MB

Download A Penny for your tears

sandra70

Jump rope Evey Kristal part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal

See our petgirl Evey Kristal jump with the rope. And get spanked for every mistake.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download Jump rope Evey Kristal part1

I Tied and Seduce my -in-law 1080p

Cast: Silver, Tenjou
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Tenjou goes to visit her young -in-law Silver, she was just trying on a new lingerie catsuit she bought when she bites the door. Silver did not expect her -in-law to come, since her is not at home, but Tenjou tells her that she wants to talk to her, Silver invites her in, she tells her that she is expected to change, but Tenjou who looks like an innocent girl, invades her privacy, enters the room and slylyly attacks her -in-law, pushes her to the bed, blocks her arms and with a rope ties her wrists behind her back, Silver does not understand anything of what Tenjou is doing, but she will soon understand. Tenjou gags her with a ballgag and with a lot of rope continues to tie Silver by the chest and arms, then the ankles, knees and thighs, Silver who is very sexy with this lingerie can hardly move only mmmmphhh but she doesn't understand it. Tenjou finishes tying her in hogtied. She already has her -in-law helpless, for a long time she wanted to do that and have this moment of intimacy with her, she confesses that she was really still with her with the excuse of being able to see her, that she was in love with her. Silver is in shock, how could this be happening to her? Tenjou takes off his clothes, stays in his underwear, and starts kissing his -in-law's cheek and massaging her feet, to gradually do the foreplay.

Duration: 27:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5370kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download I Tied and Seduce my -in-law 1080p

sandra70

Maya

Cast: Maya
Genres: Fishnets ,Fingering ,mixed ,BDSM ,Dunking ,natural boobs ,Dildo ,Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission

Maya returns to waterbondage to be the first to try out Water X! It is her natural reaction to struggle in her binds whilst underwater as she tries to get a breath! She is given an orgasm to relax her. Restrained on the grate she is whipped and squirted before being tied to the pillar and having a tight crotchrope added. Chanta loves to punish the pussy with hard squirts and a heavy bucket of water.of course Maya is once again permitted to cum before being released.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 301.0 MB

Download Maya

German Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

Sierra Cirque wanted more speed out of her saddle fucking machine, so Russell hooked it up to a VW Van and stripped her naked..complete with nipple clamps. We knew the top speed of the Van could only be about 60 miles per hour, but we surely didn't need that much! Watch as she goes round and round and up and down hills getting her brains fucked out. See more of naughty girl- next-door Sierra on House of Gord

Duration: 8:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2398kbps

File size: 163.0 MB

Download German Powered Saddle Fucking Machine

sandra70

Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Chloe saw this chair in my storage of kinky things and just had to ride it. If her fear looks real, that's because it is. This chair has a unique design that I took off and old Bilbrew drawing. It is not stable. Especially when a hot girl is tied to it. If you struggle too much it will tip over! Chloe, who is used to struggling in bondage and even likes to struggle, has to control herself. The result is a totally helpless girl who can't even struggle for fear of falling over. If you watch closely there are two spots where the chair rocks slightly, making her to sit still like a good girl. lol

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Chloe tippy chair

Gag Talk

Johnny walks away for a few minutes and I start trying on different gags and talking through them. Which one do you think I like best? Which one do you think I like least? Which one can I talk through the best? And, most importantly, which one do you think will produce the most drool if I left it on? You may be quizzed on this in summer school.

Duration: 8:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5809kbps

File size: 356.5 MB

Download Gag Talk

sandra70

Stefanos' Brunch!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro Stefanos ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Rough Sex ,shaved ,Bondage ,other hair color ,brunch ,Discipline ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Curvy

Welcome back to The Upper Floor for Stefanos' Brunch! This is always a great play party with many skilled lifestyle BDSM players! Position training and objectification kick off the brunch while nerine tries to make the perfect omelette under Stefanos' discipline. After that its off the lounge for cock sucking, fucking, micro bondage, spanking, flogging, D s Play, single tails, strapons and the list goes on!

Duration: 1:02:44

Download Stefanos' Brunch!

The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger

Release Year: 2019

Agent Audrey Fox is working to infiltrate chastity prison and collect secret documents to expose the wrong imprisonment of young girls. After her fellow agent/spy Cobie is capture she finds herself on the run. once caught and placed in the Rabbit snare Agent fox is made to chose spend the rest of her life in chastity prison or go the hard labor farm.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger

sandra70

For All of You Cobie Fans

This clip with Cobie was shot several years ago, and one that I never planned to release, as the quality is poor. Several fans of Cobie have written and coaxed me into releasing it, so here you go. The sound quality is terrible... lots of wind noise and other weird noises(camera or operator?). The clip was poorly planned on my part and kind of a complete cluster fuck, but Cobie is in it! I tie Cobie up and then tie her neck to her knees, before embarking on a trip to the horse. I untie her legs, cut off her shorts and panties and lift her onto the wooden horse. Her neckrope is tie to a stake in the ground out in front and then her ankles are tied out to the sides. Cobie does not last much longer after this and the clip abrubtly ends.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2947kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download For All of You Cobie Fans

Matt and Lochai Share Hogtied and Device Bondage

Cast: Lochai ,Matt Williams
Genres: Electrical Play ,Blonde ,Chains ,BDSM ,big dick ,shaved ,Bondage ,brunet ,Handler ,Rope Bondage

Matt and Lokai announced a restructure and collaboration between Device Bondage and Hogtied. Due to a void in one of their sites, they've decided to team up to provide members with a broader variety of content. As on-screen riggers, they plan to split responsibilities, with Matt handling two updates at Hogtied each month, Lokai doing two updates at Hogtied, and a similar arrangement for Device Bondage. This collaboration aims to offer diverse content to the audience.

Duration: 3:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9634kbps

File size: 266.9 MB

Download Matt and Lochai Share Hogtied and Device Bondage

sandra70

Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Studio: SM-Circus

See our petgirls Yvette Costeau in a jump rope training. Of course with heavy ropes on her nipples and again with many strokes at her buttons and hands.

Duration: 20:23
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 238.1 MB

Download Jump rope training Yvette Costeau

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... First things First, cherry's tits aren't huge, but they are plenty big enough to bind. Eric does this with some very thin cotton string. He then removes the rigid cuffs and reties her wrists with rope. A clamp is tightened on her septum and left hanging for now. He then grabs a long wooden shoe horn and starts slapping various parts of cherry's body with it. Her shoes are removed and they get the same treatment. Her nipples are clamped with clovers. A string is attached and run through a ring bolted to the front of the horse. It is the run up and through her nose clamp and then tied off. This forces her to lean forward. Her elbows are the tied together and then tied up and back to the steel pipe. She is then nose hooked with some surgical clamps that work perfect for this purpose. They are then rope back. In the process, the excess rope is wrapped around her neck. Her head is now being pulled down and up and back by her nose. cherry likes to decorate her face with shiny metal, so Eric just feels like helping her out in this regard. Eric steps away for a while while cherry endures her predicament. When he returns he starts smacking her with the wooden shoe horn again. This goes on for a while. At the end of the clip he removes her nipple clamps and then rolls her out of the scene. He's taking her to the employee break room where cherry will remain on display for the rest of the day!

Duration: 35:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 2

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors