BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Keep your tongue in my ass - Mel , Monaliza

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

Monaliza is back for another amazing ass licking movie! We knows that she love to have a girl worshiping her butt, licking her asshole in a hot way, but for today she has a plus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:30
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4027kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 973.8 MB

Download Keep your tongue in my ass - Mel , Monaliza

Mistress Kristin gets shocked

She is a Mistress. Kristin loves to whip and hurt people for her own pleasure. But can she take the shock challenge? She is quite tough, but by raising the levels we eventually got to her. Mistress Kristin was reduced to a scared little girl.

Duration: 7:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14744kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 827.3 MB

Download Mistress Kristin gets shocked

sandra70

Newbie Katrina Jade

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade

New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

Mina just received her new pole dancing shipment from Rad Polewear. She is in love with one of the lace bodysuits, I am too! So anyway it was getting late in the afternoon, some really nice light coming in through the window, so what better thing to do than to have her dress up in her new favourite pole outfit and hogtie her nice and tight! Tight elbow bondage and crossed ankle hogtie. This is a really beautiful shoot, Mina is really gorgeous in the photos and video, shes definitely getting better at giving the camera what it wants and is starting to look like a bit of a bondage supermodel through the lens if you ask me! I am a lucky guy indeed.

Duration: 27:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download New Pole Dancing Bodysuit

sandra70

Jade Indica

Cast: Miss Jade Indica

Jade Indica is back. This Italian babe is smoking hot and so beautiful. Her tan, smooth, shaved body begs for abuse.
Legs back, ass up, the perfect fuck me position- Jade is very familiar with this set up. This girl has been fucking for some time, so it's time we fuck back.
Foot caning and pussy flogging, nipple clamps and mind fucking, these are just a few of the things Jade suffers though. With a perfect ass like that we feel the need to impale it. So we stuff it with a dildo and lock it in place. With the box closed Jade has just been reduced to two holes. That is all she is to us: two holes- two holes we abuse and make cum, over and over.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 525.2 MB

Download Jade Indica

Carissa Montgomery

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

A massive dildo fills Brooklyn's cunt and the orgasms pour out. The final scene starts with Brooklyn atop a wooden box in a hogtie, wrists tied to legs. There is an up line that will slowly be pulled tighter, and tighter, until Brooklyn takes flight in a brutal suspension. First Brooklyn endured grueling torment and earned the right to be lifted into the air for one final orgasm.

Duration: 36:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4855kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Carissa Montgomery

sandra70

Assylum - Everything for Me pt. 2 Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Degrading anal sex, piss swapping, cum swapping, ass to other girl's mouth, lots and lots of face slapping, and rough domination -- that's what we have here. As in part 1, Nurse Holl provides harsh electrical punishments with the cattle prod to keep the girls in line.

Duration: 31:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7470kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Assylum - Everything for Me pt. 2 Charlotte Sartre, Nurses Bobbi

Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha

Sara is one special customer, fan of our movies and came to newmfx to have new sexual experiences, she is very naughty and love girls, mainly when they are submissive and naive. Her favorite fetish, ass licking, she loves to have one girl on knees licking her ass so, we have the chance to Sara participate of our movies putting Bruna to worship her asshole. The result, this amazing movie, Sara is a little shy in front of the cameras but you can't miss this giant and rounded asshole being fucked by Bruna's tongue.

Duration: 45:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4024kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Great taste of the Sara's ass - Sara , Bruninha

sandra70

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

All stretched out on the cross, there is nothing Little Lanta can do to stop the shocks. She is gagged and the tight shock collar on her neck scares her a lot. We gradually increase the shock level until she can't take it anymore.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12606kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

sandra70

Play with my ass - Mel , Karina Peliccer

Actually Karina is the owner of one of the most hot butts from brazil, desired by any ass lovers. But the lucky girl is Mel, she is there to serve this hot goddess, and today Karina is willing to fuck her ass. Mel is using a new perfum that make Karina excited, the goddess starts to smell Mel's neck, she is so horny that puts the slave to lick her panty. It's so delicious to see Karina rubbing the panty on Mel's tongue, and after that, she take off the clothes for a hot ass worship. Check out!

Duration: 31:56
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4030kbps

File size: 988.2 MB

Download Play with my ass - Mel , Karina Peliccer

Love Bound Part I

A few weeks ago Johnny and I made a trip to the local Fredericks of Hollywood store in search of a yellow corset. They didnt have it but I saw this new pinkish corset and matching panties and new I had to have them. We werent sure how we were going to shoot them though. I had the opportunity to shoot with Sandra Silvers a week ago and learned that I could dye rope. So Johnny and I decided to give our toy making abilities a try and have a relaxing day of love bondage and a photo shoot. Basically I just have to look cute all tied up. I could handle that. The rope didnt turn out the way we intended but it was amazingly soft and interesting none the less. I loved the way this corset looked on me, so much so that later on I even wore the harness ballgag trainer, which I hate doing but it did look good.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:59
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 232.9 MB

Download Love Bound Part I

sandra70

Turd Says Part Two

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Turd Says Part Two

Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

Liz Rainbow is getting locked in her cell, and we start the shocks at level 10 instead of 1! Liz is restrained and shocked very hard, but she still threatens us!!

Duration: 5:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - Orange is the new Shock

sandra70

Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Liz Rainbow is such a jumpy girl when she gets shocked. She is also very loud, so we gagged her with a sink plug gag. If she gets too loud we can simply plug her mouth hole!

Duration: 5:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 627.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - sink plug gag

Newbie Katrina Jade with natural Ddd breasts

In keep thing with our tradition of combining both experienced sexual superstars and completely new talent, today we introduce a brand-new face to Sexuallybroken. Katrina Jade is freshly in the industry, and she brings her all natural triple D breasts and classic beauty to her first bondage shoot. How will this newbie handle the Sexuallybroken experience? Can she keep pace with the sexual athletes that we have grace our stage?
Bound out and crucified against a metal frame, Katrina is at the perfect height for facefucking. Rope keeps her arms out and neck immobilized. When they can not move their head to shift away from the dick and must simply endure the drilling down for as long as we wish to give it, we call it throatboarding. Katrina is about to get throatboarded until she can not get her eyes uncrossed.
We start off with cutting away her dress to expose those perfect natural breasts. After some quick thrusts down the back of her tender throat with a massive BBC to establish her place, we unbind and splay out her legs. Tying her legs open wide, we add in a vibrator and screw it in place. Now we get to assess her multi-tasking skills. Can she handle being throatboarded by cock while cumming her brains out?
We wear her down and it is a beautiful sight to see. This newbie gets to see what it takes to hang out here at Sexuallybroken. The relentless cock has reshaped her throatmeat. She has cum over and over. Drool dangles off her chin. Her eyes are misted over and gazing in a far off space. When we have had our fill of her facepussy, we walk off, leaving her bound and still cumming. Katrina will not be forgetting today anytime soon...

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6751kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 727.4 MB

Download Newbie Katrina Jade with natural Ddd breasts

sandra70

Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

Cast: Mark Davis ,Destiny Deville
Genres: top ,Role Play ,other hair color ,PIV ,BDSM ,Tattoo ,Domination ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,big dick

Destiny Deville really enjoys being slapped and choked by Mark Davis. She is hogtied and sucks cock and then is made to cum with the magic wand. She is then fucked hard in various positions.

Duration: 25:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 294.6 MB

Download Destiny Deville and Mark Davis

Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

Eve and Talia foolishly decide to test the loyalty of Talia's boyfriend. The plan calls for Eve to tease him until he breaks but Jay has overheard their conversation and decides to teach them a lesson. Talia is nude, ballgagged, and securely bound on the bed when he tells her he knows what they're up to. She pleads for forgiveness but he's having none of it. Besides, there's Eve at the door and the fun is about to begin. The flame-tressed temptress slinks in and immediately starts making suggestive overtures. Jay warns her, "You know what I do with my women.." which only eggs her on. Soon Eve is post-bound and a little surprised when Jay aggressively handles her body. A white ballgag ends her complaints as Jay whips her and clamps her nipples. Now bound facing the post, with a crotchrope hoisted out behind her, Eve sports a black ballgag and suspended nipple clamps. Jay whips her ass and back before carrying in Talia, still nude and bound. He leaves her to struggle, hogtied at Eve's feet. Next, both vixens are sitting on the floor, bound ankle-to-thigh. Eve's back is to the post, one leg suspended with the weight of that dangling ankle totally supported by Talia's crotchrope. Talia tries to return the favor by tugging at Eve's crotchrope with her wiggling bare toes. Standing with a spreader bar holding her ankles wide, Eve endures the humiliation of Talia bound kneeling directly in front of her. Clothespins pinch her nipples and a blue ballgag fills her mouth. Talia is elbow-bound and her nipples are clamped. Jay sticks strips of white tape over Eve's gag, then winds white med-wrap over Talia's big black ballgag. Flash forward two months and apparently Jay has replaced Talia with Eve who is now bound in a kneeling position, calling out for Jay. He quiets her with a plug gag, clothespins her nipples, and leaves her alone again. Tied standing, her body harnessed with rope, Eve now wears a large white ballgag and thick crotchrope. Jay clamps her nipples, weighting them with a padlock. Finally, it's Eve's turn to experience the suspended hogtie. Eve pants heavily around the big black ballgag as Jay clothespins her dangling tits and runs his hands over her luscious body. Buxom brunette Alexis debuts in a kneeling strappado position over a short post, silenced by the big leather wedge gag strapped tightly in her mouth. Then she's frogtied and tit-tied, a thick crotchrope runs between her thighs and a large bell-ballgag stops any complaints.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:27:34
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264)

File size: 512.0 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Jev-087 - All's Fair In Love And Bondage

sandra70

The Tax Bitch

Cast: Tara Lynn Foxx ,Ashley Fires
Genres: Sub ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Fingering ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Bondage ,Strap On ,BDSM ,switch

Tara Lynn Fox comes to audit Ashley Fires and finds herself tied up and dominated by a lesbian. Hot girl girl action with bondage, big strapon cocks, anal sex, ass worship and more.

Duration: 48:58

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Tax Bitch

Veronika

Cast: Veronika
Genres: Submission ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,shaved ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,shaped ,natural boobs ,Handler

How do you describe Veronika in one word? How about, primadonna spoiled manipulative princess brat. Okay, that's more like 5 words, but fitting. There is nothing more satisfying than teaching a spoiled princess some fun lessons in control. Lessons she will not soon forget.

Duration: 46:33

File size: 541.9 MB

Download Veronika

sandra70

The Sahrye - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove Sahrye's blindfold and take a look at my work and her ass. It looks even better tied up, and I can't help myself. I have a lot of rope still to apply, but i spend some time smacking her ass instead. Sahrye whimpers and drools as I remove her bra and grope her tits. I grab more rope and spend some time adding a chest harness. After a while though, I grab her by her crotchrope and smack her bound ass again for a bit. I then sit her down in a chair and replace her ballgag with a giant sponge gag and tape. I untie her wrists and retie them behind her back. I tie a rope around her neck and then I stand her back up, tying her neckrope off above. From here on out I just keep adding more and more rope.

Duration: 35:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download The Sahrye - Part 2

They Get Revenge - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Cherry's ankles are crossed and then tied. She is then put into a strict hogtie. The rope in her hair is tied back as well. Soon the panties that are in her mouth are securely taped in with clear tape. They then nose hook her next. Riley and Eric go about their business as Cherry suffers in extremely tight bondage at their feet. After a while, Eric rolls her onto her side. They know she'll bring a pretty penny on the open market so they get a few more pics of her from various angles. Eric and Riley decide to go out for dinner and discuss their plans for Cherry as they leave her on the floor in agony. When they return later, they torment her a bit more before releasing her from her hogtie. They leave her wrists bound and put her up on her knees. Eric gives her crotchrope a nice tug and orders Cherry to open her mouth and keep it open. This will be her new position for the next few hours. What will Cherry endure next. Use your imagination. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 21:20

File size: 957.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 4

sandra70

The Slip

Sometimes, when you are a bit sated in the afternoon, it's fun to just dress up in an enticing ensemble and see how well your man can push your limits....Johnny likes it when I'm in this sort of mood and he always knows just what to do! I put on matching black and white bra and panties, with a white garter belt and nude stockings. Then, I put a long white satin night gown on over top. Johnny is happy to see me as expected. He grabs some rope...a lot of rope...and a piece of cloth. Then it's out to the loft where I'll have plenty of room to roll around. He dashes to put me in a strict hogtie with elbows tied, so he can see how far I'll make it. Johnny, who doesn't really want to hear what I have to say very much, also, puts a cloth gag over my mouth. He's actually pretty impressed at how well I am able to get around in my long satin night gown. And, he ajudicates that he should just leave me here for a while, to wear me out. That way, I'll be easy prey later..

Duration: 7:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2097kbps

File size: 122.5 MB

Download The Slip

Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

Caroline met Sandra at the dance club's "Rubber Night" She was there to pick up a MILF, but not for a date. She was looking for a MILF to sell. Caroline and her boyfriend had a money-making opportunity, but needed some product. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was the fact that Caroline is drop- gorgeous, but Sandra agreed to meet Caroline in the back room for a little bondage play. Carline brings the silver-haired MILF in a matching silver rubber dress into the back room with her hands, arms and chest already tied and with black tape over her mouth. Sandra is pushed down on the red vinyl sofa and Caroline explains the plan to her while tying Sandra's legs together. She leaves Sandra there to struggle while Caroline goes to retrieve her boyfriend. Little does she know he needs to fill an order for two MILFs, and Caroline is going to receive the same treatment as Sandra!

Duration: 17:27
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 663.6 MB

Download Sandra SIlvers, Caroline Pierce

sandra70

Tiffany - many shocks

Tiffany!! She is such a trooper. Not even knowing the details about the shock collar challenge, she signed up and calmly waited for things to start. She has a very strong muscular response to the shocks, so even though she tries to play it cool, you can see her tense up a lot. Especially when the power is turned up!

Duration: 7:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14546kbps

File size: 825.3 MB

Download Tiffany - many shocks

The Trouble with Yhivi

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Yhivi, Owen Gray
Genres: straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex

When a trainee tells me they do not have orgasms I am suspicious. This tells me there is a disconnect that just will not do in the arena of sexual servitude. I feel compelled to get to the bottom of things, and in Yhivi´s case I happily strap her ass to an exam chair and splay that pussy wide open to discover just what this Trouble with Yhivi is all about.

Duration: 54:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4851kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Trouble with Yhivi

sandra70

They Get Revenge - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Riley watches as Eric makes the 2 huge pairs of panties disappear into Cherry's mouth. He then secures them by means of clear tape. Riley then gets her chance to roughly play with Cherry's helpless body. Eric grabs a camera and starts taking pictures while Riley grabs a handful of Cherry's hair and poses her for the camera. They know the rest of the family will be delighted to see Cherry in her current predicament. Eric and Riley her a bit more before they tie a rope around her neck and make her stand. Poor Cherry really struggles as her legs keep sliding further and further apart as she stands on the slick wood floor in her high heels. As her legs pull farther apart, her neckrope tightens. Cherry whimpers as they make matters worse when they start slapping her satin clad pussy. Her tits get more attention as well, before her skirt is snipped off, revealing her fancy garter and stockings. The clamps are put back on her nipples and Cherry is in pure agony at this point. They remove the neckrope and turn her around and Eric starts smacking her ass hard. They remove the spreader bar and tie her neckrope overhead again. They continue slapping her bound and clamped tits though. Cherry screams and thrashes about when he finally removes the clamps. Her gag is then removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 15:31

File size: 696.0 MB

Download They Get Revenge - Part 2

Tennis Skirt

I don't play tennis. At least I haven't in a very long time. Which begs the question? What should I do with all these tennis skirts? I should probably mention that I don't have a country club membership either. I am not sure I would really fit in there. Can't imagine why!
Anyhow, the obvious answer to the aforementioned query is that Johnny should tie me up and gag me. A little bit of bondage to pair with my unused country club threads. Johnny is more than happy to scratch that itch. Plus, he doesn't really like that I have clothes that I hang onto, that he purchased, that I don't ever wear!
So, Johnny seats me on the floor in the bedroom wearing pink tennis skirt, white button up shirt, panties, white socks, and white keds style canvas tennis shoes. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back with rope. Benevololently, he allows me to leave my legs untied (but I think that is mostly so he can see my panties - upskirt shots). And, he gives me a microfoam tape gag that matches my country club vibe perfectly.

Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5900kbps

File size: 639.1 MB

Download Tennis Skirt

sandra70

Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I put laurie back on the floor and Hogtie her. She struggles for a bit, before I pull her tits free from her bra. I roll her on her side and then clamp her nipples and then I pull the clamps tight with a length of twine. Eventually I remove them and roll her back on her stomach. I food her wit a nylon and then add more tape around her mouth. I tie the stocking back, her head back. I then attach the overhead hoist to her hogtie rope and hoist her up a bit. I reapply the clamps and again I pull them tight and tie them off. She is left like this for a while until I return. I remove her gag and it seems she's ready to give up telemarketing, and come back to work for me.

Duration: 13:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 309.4 MB

Download Saving the World from Telemarketers - Part 2

The Water Bottle Hogtied Challeng new bdsm porn videos

Cast: Margout Darko, Miss Daphne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Mistress Margout Darko has her slave Kinky Ropes tied in shibari bondage hogtie. She is ballgagged and blindfolded. Her task is simple: she's got 30 minutes to tip over a water bottle at the end of the corridor. On top of that, she's got a magic wand vibrator tied between her legs making her cum uncontrollably. To make it even better, her Mistress commands her to give her one orgasm eating her pussy for each bound orgasm Kinky gets with the wand. Will the Mistress get satisfied?

Duration: 30:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8446kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Water Bottle Hogtied Challeng new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

Teager, Maria Shadoes and Bridgett Harrington

Cast: Maria Shadoes ,Bridgett Harrington ,Teager

It is well know we are starting a new Bondage website called Bondagetrials. We have been searching for a rigger, Webmaster for this site. The following EXTRA BONUS weekend update is a video job interview if you will. We wanted to see their rope skills, and presence. We decided to use Hogtied as venue for the material. Have a nice weekend..

Duration: 31:53

File size: 371.2 MB

Download Teager, Maria Shadoes and Bridgett Harrington

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I manhandle and smack Vesper's cute ass a few times before I put her in a chair. A harness ball gag is tightly buckled into place, before her elbows are bound together touching. Her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back. Rope is then wrapped around her arms and body and cinched so everything stays where it should. I pick her up and place her on a sturdy wooden table in front of the post that she was tied to in Part 1. Her ankles are tied to the post before she is hogtied. Her upper body is pulled back and up to a ring screwed into the post, severely arching Vesper's back. Her head is pulled back and tied off as well utilizing the D-ring riveted to her harness gag. I leave her to drool and endure her bondage. After a bit, I realize that she still has to much movement for my liking, so I clover clamp her nipples and tie them off with rubber bands to the front corners of the table. She still manages to sway a little. It's fun to watch her go back and forth trying to give one nipple a break while pulling even harder on the other. She taps out before to long as she had never worn nipple clamps before and was a bit stunned by them. That's ok, because she has since come back and she managed to endure them much longer! I include some behind the scenes footage as well as a short pre-shoot interview at the end of the video.

Duration: 33:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 2

sandra70

Assylum - "Play in my Mouth" Patient: Luna Lovely

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

90-pound Luna's ass was destroyed after her previous therapy session. So today Dr. Mercies destroys her mouth... and pretty much the rest of her body too.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6726kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - "Play in my Mouth" Patient: Luna Lovely

Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I stuff Wenona's mouth with white cloth before sealing it in with many wraps of clear tape and since statues don't move at all, I continue wrapping around the post as well. This will be good training in how to stay very still. I add a few more ropes to her arms before I nose hook her. I have more bolts and large nuts that I toss into the buckets that are hanging from her nipples. Wenona moans and yelps. She's not really moving, but statues don't make noise. It seems that she will need more training, but I'm done with her for today. I leave her to endure her training for the evening. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage at the every end.

Duration: 17:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps

File size: 399.4 MB

Download Wenona Statue Training - Part 4

sandra70

Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

This was Vesper's first visit to FutileStruggles and I would normally put a new model in a hogtie. I recently decided to change things up a little. Vesper does end up hogtied, but it is a bit of a simpler version than what I used to do for a first shoot. I start with her wrists tied around a post. I grope and manhandle her and right off the bat, Vesper looks a little stunned as no one has ever treated her so roughly before. Soon I rope her waist and add a crotchrope. She winces and yelps as I then tie a rope into her hair. A strict uncomfortable posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I clamp her nipples. Judging by her reactions, she does not like them at all! I make her gag a bit more effective by wrapping it with black tape. Vesper moans and yelps in agony as I grope and smack her ass a few more times before making her crotchrope even tighter. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while as I admire my handy work. I eventually remove her nipple clamps, but only so I can whip her tits with a split leather strap. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 617.1 MB

Download Vesper Luna's Test - Part 1

Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

Today Carolyns's dream came true, she has not one but two hot ass slave to worship her delicious asshole. The goddess puts Mel and Ju to lick her ass and pussy, getting so much horny and wet. The girls really fucked Carolyne in a very hot way, sucking her body with desire. Check out!

Duration: 31:42
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4031kbps

File size: 981.0 MB

Download Carolyne Ass Dream - Carolyne , Juliana , Mel

sandra70

Cherry Submits

Cast: Mark Davis ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Facefucking ,Metal Bondage ,Blindfold ,Rope Bondage ,Big Natural Tits ,Electrical Play ,Leather Cuffs ,muscular ,Bondage ,Leather ,top ,Weights ,Choking

Cherry Torn likes to feel helpless and enjoys a challenge. She is very much into BDSM and was able to take everything Mark Davis dished out. She looks stunning dressed in heavy rubber restraints. Her beautiful natural breasts are caned while she deep throats cock. She gets fucked hard from behind while bound and gagged. Her neck and wrists are bolted down with steel restraints leaving her at the mercy of more cock and hot wax. Strong orgasms are released as she endures her predicaments. Lastly, she is gagged with a funnel and swallows every last drop on cum.

Duration: 1:01:22

Download Cherry Submits

Fisting Test Shoot

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Fingering ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,Dildo ,Anal ,Anal Stretching ,Anal Fingering ,Pierced Pussy ,Tattoo ,natural boobs

As the debate over kink's fisting and pissing shooting rules unfolds, Wired Pussy Director Princess Donna has been unwavering in her dedication to persuading the higher-ups that these practices should be allowed.

Duration: 5:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9677kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 428.3 MB

Download Fisting Test Shoot

sandra70

Amber Rayne

Cast: Mark Davis ,Amber Rayne
Genres: Ball Gag ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Bondage ,Anal ,Role Play ,Rough Sex

Amber Rayne has a beautifully slender body with outstanding flexibility. She can endure tough bondage positions and loves hard domination. Mark Davis uses a silent approach in dominating her which is effective in pushing her limits. Amber also enjoys anal play and gets ass fucked while tied in creative positions.

Duration: 53:49

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amber Rayne

Lick Pamela Black Ass - Bruna , Mel , Pamela

Watch in this super movie a hot interacial ass licking. Pamela Black puts her two favorite slaves to worship her asshole, pussy and breast. She arrives at home and saw the two slaves doing something really hot and decided to enter in this game.

Duration: 29:31
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4030kbps

File size: 913.3 MB

Download Lick Pamela Black Ass - Bruna , Mel , Pamela

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors