BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I add some heavy spring clamps to her already tender nipples and leave her to struggle once again. At the end of the clip, I return. I remove the clamps and tell her I'll free her if she begs as I like begging and gag talk. I cut the zipties off her and then I remove her gag. At the very end I added some behind the scenes footage of Vesper being tied outside and of her being gagged with the harness gag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 357.6 MB

Download Vesper Leashed, Paraded, Strung Up, and then Hogzipped - Part 4

Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

Heavy duty clamps are placed on her nipples as well. After a while the Shrink returns. He removes the clamps and starts pinching and rubbing her swollen, sore nipples, and bruised tits. The clip climaxes as Dixie Climaxes. Some behind the scenes footage of her gag being removed, and a little commentary from Dixie as I cut away the tape is added at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 533.3 MB

Download Therapy for Dixie - Part 4

sandra70

Valentina Bianco - fail

Poor little Valentina. She tried to take the shock challenge again, but she failed. When she started sobbing, we knew she was going to call it quits. No problem, she tried!! And she can always come back for another go.

Duration: 4:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps

File size: 531.6 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - fail

Angry Girls - Carolyne , Mel , Suelen

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

The first time of a girl is very special.. and in this super hot movie, you can watch two new girls Carolyne and her friend Suellen doing a fantastic facesitting for the first time. The victim Mel need to fight for breathe because the girls will not give space. The girls hold Mel's head on bed and burying the pussy on her face to Stifle or long minutes. In this movie, you will see slaps face and hair pulling.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4035kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 965.0 MB

Download Angry Girls - Carolyne , Mel , Suelen

sandra70

Brat! Arrgh!

Cast: Lexi Belle
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,BDSM ,Facial ,Cage ,Fingering ,Flogging ,Bondage ,mixed ,Handler

Lexi's shoot was a fantastic adventure in mixed messages. Some might call it topping from the bottom, others might call it being bratty, I'll let you decide and call it what you will.
Lexi asked for a hard flogging and I made sure to dish it out along with some facial humiliation to cut her down a notch, but she was on the verge of crying from misery and pain the whole time. (She claimed afterward she was "tearing" and wasn't even near her limits.I call BS..but I cant be 100% sure.) Of course I don't mind ramping it up because no one is going to die from a hard flogging, but it kept my crew on edge for 5 hours straight, causing us to stop and start in order to check in with her and wipe away the tears.
To add insult to injury, she mocked me in the closing interview saying I'd been to easy on her. Arrgh! If she has the nerve for a rematch, it's going to be a steel cage bout between us with no holds barred and we shall see if her ass can cash the checks her mouth wrote.

Duration: 45:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Brat! Arrgh!

Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

Pretty in nothing but pantyhose, generously gagged Sydney finds her predicament geting more and more precarious when her classic tie is turned into a lotus position. Then mouse traps are aded to her nipples to make her predicament just that much more unbearable!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 193.5 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Lotus -tied and Mouse Trap Tormented

sandra70

Carolyne's Bad Day - Carolyne , Erika

Carolyne is not to talk today, she is angry and just one thing can be her day happy again, Demean her slave. Carolyne puts Erika on the bed and sits on her face, keeping the girl without breathe for long minutes. Erika stay on the bed without get out, she can't! Carolyne is holding her head with full weight, pullling the hair without mercy wishing that Erika D... under her pussy. The slave is in panic, all that Carolyne wants is see that eyes crying, just this can be her day happy again.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4041kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Carolyne's Bad Day - Carolyne , Erika

Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza

Dont miss in this new hot movie, Monaliza more sensual than never using her favorite slave for a super ass worship. Wearing a little black skirt, Monaliza is very sensual.

Duration: 30:10
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Under the black dress - Mel , Monaliza

sandra70

Honey Trap

Cast: Vanessa Sky ,Derrick Pierce
Genres: Domination ,other hair color ,Role Play ,Athletic ,Gag ,Nipple Clamps ,Brunette ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag

Vanessa Sky is a corporate spy dispatched to seduce a rival executive and steal corporate secrets. But when Derrick outmaneuvers his freshman opponent, Vanessa ends up the victim of Derrick's sadistic sexual interrogation. He ties her up to the bed flat on her back with legs spread and the Hitachi vibrating on her sensitive pussy. He punishes her with the flogger demanding to know who sent her on this mission but she claims to know nothing. This only fuels the fire in Derrick so he flogs her tits harder and with his dick in her mouth brings her to the edge of cumming but doesn't let her, not yet. One leg up one leg down bent over the edge of the bed Derrick spanks Vanessa's tender ass until it is ruby red and fucks her pussy good until she is moaning and drooling from the ball gag in her mouth. Derrick is just getting warmed up cuz this bitch needs to be taught a lesson. In doggie with a mouth gag Derrick pounds Vanessa pussy and ass until she is screaming and loving it. And finally Derrick flips her over for the grand fucking finale-with tight nipple clamps Vanessa sucks Derricks cock and gets it all wet and ready for her slutty holes and then he fucks her pussy and ass until she is begging to come again and again and again. Beware of the sweet, sticky, delicious Honey Trap!

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Honey Trap

Micah Moore Oiled, bent, fucked and fucked hard!

Cast: Micah Moore

We created a great device for Micah, one that bent her back, spread her wide, locked her down and fit a machine into her tight fuck hole. And that's before we did anything to her.
Micah is so helpless bent back with her neck held down, she is unable to see what we are going to do to her. We oil up that sexy tan body, we finger her till she squirts, and we vibrate her until she cums multiple times. We also punish her body with floggers and canes.
Then we really get started. We bury a fucking saw up her hot pussy, lock it into place, and fuck this little girl better then she's been fucked in a long time. The machine is ruthless, never tiring, it just knows how to fuck, and it fucks her brilliantly!

Duration: 22:20

File size: 499.9 MB

Download Micah Moore Oiled, bent, fucked and fucked hard!

sandra70

Nayra Mendes Big White Butt Ass worship - Mel , Nayra

check out in this super sensual movie, Nayra Mendes... our top brazilian girl lavishing much sensuality and pleasure, using her submissive slave to worship her asshole. Nayra has a big white butt, rounded and so desired by all ass lovers. Mel will have the pleasure to serve this hot girl, licking and fucking in a sexy way. Nayra is a really naughty girl and wants that Mel suck her chest and pussy too.

Duration: 30:36
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4036kbps

File size: 948.1 MB

Download Nayra Mendes Big White Butt Ass worship - Mel , Nayra

Tassia's Facesitting Orgasm - Mel , Tassia

Tassia puts her delicious lips pussy to fuck Mel's face. She is wearing boxe gloves to shoot punches in the slave's face and head. Tassia MADE Mel to suck her stink pussy and wash her face with her orgasm.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4035kbps

File size: 932.1 MB

Download Tassia's Facesitting Orgasm - Mel , Tassia

sandra70

Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Thetrainingofo
Cast: Dani Daniels, Michael Vegas
Genres: bondage, fear play, slave, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, gag

All natural slave girl Dani Daniels trembles at the sight of a cane, but our conditioning techniques teach her to love the cane. Fear play, canes, gags, bondage, hard pussy fucking and real slave training are all included in this .

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Cane Training Dani Daniels, Day Three

Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

Cast: Ramon Nomar, Yhivi
Genres: cock sucking, gaping, slave, discipline, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, throat fuck, fetish

Submissive slut Yhivi has been training, and is now taking huge dick in her tight ass on Training of O! The beautiful bubble butt babe gives up all her holes to Trainer Ramon Nomar, a stickler for discipline. Yhivi loves her throat fucked too, and Ramon obliges with a cock sucking predicament to make an oral fetishist sploosh their shorts. But when Ramon gets Yhivi tied tight with her gaping asshole up in the air, the submissive anal slut is pounded till her eyes are rolling back in shattering orgasms.

Duration: 54:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Slave Training: Tied Tight and Pounded Hard in the Ass

sandra70

Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

I enjoy a hunt every once in a while. I made it easy for Wenona to escape, knowing that she would never escape the compound, which is enclosed with barbed wire. Even if she did there is nothing beyond the fence for miles. wenona struggles to walk in heels looking for a break in the fence. She can't remove them as the terrain would cut into her soles for sure. At one point she says to herself, "Who knows what will happen if he catches me"... We get a sneak peek into the future, as we know she'll be caught. Wenona finally realizes that she can't go over the fence with her arms tightly bound behind her back, so she attempts to go under. The lowest strand of wire is to low for her to fit under. I quietly sneak up behind her and quickly hood her. she gasps for air. I remove it and she knows there is nothing she can do but comply. He threatens to hood her again if she does not. He drives takes into the ground and hogties her on the ground utilizing them and a fence post. He leaves her to sweat and to endure her bondage and the critters. She finally hears him pull up with his truck. He watches her struggle for a bit before untying her. He leaves her arms bound as he guides her to the front of the truck. He manhandles her, slapping her tits and ass, before tying her spreadeagle on the hood. he drives to the other side of the compound where her punishment for trying to escape will take place.

Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 763.8 MB

Download Wenona Tries to Escape, but is Soon Captured

Can you feel my wet pussy cumming on your face? - Carol Castro , Mel

carol decided to satisfy her pleasure riding on her slave's face. Carol loves to practice the facesitting, sitting and Stifling fragile girls, giving no chance to breathe.

Duration: 31:03
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4028kbps

File size: 960.5 MB

Download Can you feel my wet pussy cumming on your face? - Carol Castro , Mel

sandra70

The Magic

I bought this bustier from Walmart (that's right, I said Walmart) a long time ago and I'm not sure Johnny really liked it. But, I decided to put it on and see how he reacts. I think his reaction was quite favorable. As soon as I step out of the bathroom in my black sheer bustier, panties and stockings, Johnny pulls me into his arms and tells me he has an idea. It turns out, his idea involved tying my arms behind my back, putting a black cloth detective style gag over my mouth and leading me up onto the bed. Once on the bed, he pulls out the liberator cushion and props my hitachi magic wand up inside it. Then, he helps me up onto the cushion and watches me enjoy my time on the magic wand. I guess Johnny is not all bad.

Duration: 9:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 415.4 MB

Download The Magic

Assylum - Anal Tea Service - Kira Noir

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Beautiful Kira was such a good playground playmate that Dr. Mercies decided to celebrate over pee tea with her. She took a fresh load of warm pee in her ass, before squirting it out and proceeding to a nasty round of ass to mouth.

Duration: 45:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5999kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Assylum - Anal Tea Service - Kira Noir

sandra70

Come on and lick my ass - Bruna , Tassia

Tassia is teaching her slave to take a shower, when she will wash her pussy, Tassia feels the pussy getting wet, full of pussy juice. After the shower, Tassia tells to Bruna about her wet pussy that be ashamed, but now Tassia is excited and will play with Bruna. The naughty goddess puts Bruna to worship her asshole, pussy and tits. Its very hot to watch Bruna licking with much desire Tassia's white butt, putting the tongue very deep inside her asshole until she cum.

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4040kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Come on and lick my ass - Bruna , Tassia

Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners

Release Year: 2016
Cast: JoJo Kiss, Bill Bailey
Genres: nipple clamps, slave, bdsm, kinky, straight, female slave, master, Gimp, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, teacher

JoJo Kiss is a brand new, eighteen year old beauty that comes to Training of O to learn more about BDSM and sex. JoJo begs to come while nipple clamps pull on her tightly tied all natural tits, and her sadistic slave trainers teachers her the Rules.When Bill Bailey begins to work her tight little pussy, JoJo struggles to open up enough to let him in but Bill is persistent, and soon enough he is pounding her tight pussy into convulsive, kinky orgasms that JoJo Kiss will not soon forget.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Eighteen Year Old Kinky Slut Learns Her Manners

sandra70

Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Yvette's elbows together, chicken wing her and then I cinch her arms to her body. I stand her up and tie off the back of her chest harness above. I tie her head back using the D-ring in her head harness. I step back and watch Yvette endure her bondage. This is one of those clips that I have been sitting on fr a while. Things didn't go as planned. For instance, I didn't tie the spreader bar good enough and it came loose. The lighting isn't as good as I would have liked. Overall, it's not bad and Yvette later told me that it was the most intense clip she has ever done, so if you are a Yvette Extreme fan, you'll love it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Yvette Xtreme Visits for Bondage - Part 3

5 Girl Intake Selecting the perfect slave to train

Cast: Lillianne Lane ,Lyla Storm ,Kayla Kay ,Kristine Kahill ,Maestro Stefanos ,Arabelle Raphael ,The Pope
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage ,Sadism ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,mixed ,slim ,Latinx ,Brunette

We start with five girls on display in a meat locker waiting to be inspected with hopes of being chosen as the next trainee. They all know that if picked they will go on to be trained and hopefully succeed in becoming an upper floor slave.
Once the decision is made for the new trainee, she is taken to be cleaned, and prepped for her first day. It is apparent in the beginning that although she is what Mr. Acworth is looking for she is not even close to being a good slave. She needs a lot of work if she is going to become worthy of serving the House.
The rest of the day is spent testing her on her abilities, talents, and evaluating her desire to serve. Now that we have set a foundation we can begin her training.

Duration: 44:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download 5 Girl Intake Selecting the perfect slave to train

sandra70

Darling

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: shaved ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Electro Clamp ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Blonde

When I go on vacation I like to make sure I have plenty of things to keep me entertained, books, movies, games, and hot little bondage sluts to play with. This time I have Darling accompany me, and what wonderful entertainment she was! Before we get started I ask her what she knows about water and electricity. She says wisely that, the two should not be mixed. At that I stuff her pussy with an electrical stim and toss her in the pool to test that old adage. Turns out water and electricity do mix.oh yes, they mix very well! Then I take her around the grounds and we enjoy all the luxuries of vacation, swimming in the pool, warming up in the hot tub, relaxing in the steam room, basking in the sun and taking in the beautiful view. But Darling enjoys all of these while she is tied up and getting zapped with a variety of electrical toys!!!!! Mmmm vacation, theres nothing quite like it!

Duration: 32:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 377.1 MB

Download Darling

Kelly Shore

Cast: MrsKellyPierce ,Tristan Mathews
Genres: TS ,Role Play ,TS Fucks Male ,Male Sub ,Smoking ,big dick ,Cock Worship ,bottom ,Brunette ,mixed

Kelly Shore shows off her smoking hot body for complete worship by her little slut. She has him lick her latex skirt, untie her top with his teeth and fully suck her hot cock. She teases Tristan with her mouth getting him hard and offering her ass to him. But of course he's not worthy of fucking her - so out comes an automatic pussy that mechanically pumps his dick. When Tristan can not please Kelly with his own load, she shoots hers all over his chest and leaves him on floor covered in cum.

Duration: 35:36

File size: 796.7 MB

Download Kelly Shore

sandra70

Endza Play With Me

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza is a bit of a screamer, too. Her reaction to pain is a classic. She shrieks a bit, and struggles to get away, but the bondage is secure, there is no escape.

Duration: 57:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Endza Play With Me

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the , but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Rachel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk as he pulls her head back by her hair. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Rachel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the floor. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Rachel before her skirt is lifted. He slides his hands over her silky smooth satin panties before cutting them off. Her socks are removed and she is gagged with her socks and panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her thighs with the rope and then ties her toes with the thin twine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

sandra70

Trick or Treat

It's Halloween! One of my favorite times of year! This year, I decide to do a little trick or treating myself. I got in my cute little wench costume with white stockings, black high heels and pig tails. I return home a while later with goodies in my bag. I call out for Johnny as I make my way up the stairs, but he doesn't respond. When, I get up to the loft, I try to tell him all about the fun treats (or tricks, depending on how you look at it) that I collected. He still doesn't respond. How could he not respond? I mean, I got a bandanna, rope, hand cuffs...all the makings for some Halloween fun! No worries. I decide it would be fun if I take my earnings and surprise Johnny when he reemerges from wherever he has disappeared. So, after sinking to the floor in front of the wooden railings, I use the pink bandanna (how cute), roll it up and tie it around my head as an effective cleave gag. Then, I tie my legs together at the knees and ankles with the rope. Oh, Johnny is going to love this! Finally, I attach my arms to the railing behind me with the two pairs of handcuffs. I wait for Johnny....I won't tell you what happens...but, I have definitely been a very good girl!

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 233.5 MB

Download Trick or Treat

Bondage Tickling Candle Boxxx new bdsm porn videos

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Candle Boxxx is confused why she's blindfolded and bound. Why are you taking off her black sneakers? In white ankle socks, she's toe pointing and wiggling feet as she tries to avoid your sock tickling.As you remove the athletic socks, she tries to convince you that you don't need to do feather tickling. Her strong toes grab the feather out of your hand. You aren't going to let her curled toes stop you from tickling feet!

Duration: 9:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15430kbps
Audio: 182kbps

Download Bondage Tickling Candle Boxxx new bdsm porn videos

sandra70

A Glamorous Night In

Mina was under the impression that she was to go out with her friends tonight, but I had some ideas first. She was looking gorgeous wearing a lovely matching set of wet look opera gloves and stockings paired with her always sexy leather corset. She spent time doing her hair and make up and was about to put on an evening dress but before she had a chance, she found herself tightly bound on a chair and a white ballgag stuffing her mouth. Who could blame me right? I cant help but want to tie her up ever so tight when I see her looking to hot and sexy like that. Although she was late, she still caught up with her friends, there is nothing sexier than your girl having to think up an excuse on the spot for rope and gag marks all over her when friends ask what they are!

Duration: 14:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8131kbps

File size: 889.8 MB

Download A Glamorous Night In

Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

The candle flame licking her ass and pussy is a huge turn on, too.Flat on her back isn't a strenuous position but it has its own values. It lets Jack pull her nipples up with a pair of clamps and a pussy clamp is firmly in place.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Delirious Hunter Blondie in Bondage

sandra70

DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

Cast: DragonLily ,Audrey Leigh
Genres: Brunette ,Femdom ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Blonde ,Slave ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,shaved

Audrey breaks in the very sexy Dragonlily at our Las Vegas Hotel suite. Her first time treated like a slave slut, she is spanked, tied with electro toy, whipped and cropped. The footworship scene is very erotic and strap-on sex in the hot tub ends this session with a big bang.

Duration: 30:12
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 351.6 MB

Download DragonLily and Audrey Leigh

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors