BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Petra - Stepping through real submission - Part 01

Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pai
Video language: English

Part 01: Meeting with Dr Lomp, being his slave for the first time is usually an easy deal for new girls, because the famous master shows patience and doesn't lead the girls out of the BDSM world with the first impression. But when the first threshold is passed, things are changing very fast. For the following sessions, Dr Lomp prepares himself to show his real face. All excuses emerging from being new to the world remain back, and the true pain waits for the girls. Petra has also walked on the same path, has tested and gained an initial experience and if she wants to keep on walking on this way, she has to be ready to suffer. Now watch the girl treated like a big girl and see her reaction to the unbearable pain. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12258kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Petra - Stepping through real submission - Part 01

Seal Evey Kristal

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey Kristal

See our petgirl Evey Kristal as a seal.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 100.6 MB

Download Seal Evey Kristal

sandra70

The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Oral Sex ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,shaved ,Gimp ,black hair ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,master

Lilla Katt is tested and assessed in her first day of slave training. It becomes clear early on that this trainee lacks endurance, but makes up for this weakness in sheer sexual enthusiasm.

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Skin Diamond Live Show The Final Test of Slave Training ash

Cast: Skin Diamond ,Maestro , Noir
Genres: Chains ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Bondage ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,master ,slim ,Anal

This was such an intense day for ash, and nothing could have prepared her for what would happen. She is brought in and instantly toyed with with clothes pins and a dragon tail just to mind fuck her from the start. I wanted to throw her off of her game to make the day more interesting. Unfortunately, we had technical difficulties and the video from the first scene was lost, but we put up the images so you can get a feel for the scene.
Next ash is tied in a simple, yet grueling, tie that only last a few minutes due to the intensity. We change up quickly and test her on her ability to focus and serve at the same time. She gets a little shaky, when it comes to the cattle prod, but none of us expected her to jump as hard as she did when I put one prong up her ass and the other in her cunt and then charged it.
To finish the day, ash is stung up in a sideways suspension and fucked. I look up during the shoot and realize is perving out on the show, so I grab her and drag her on set. She is reluctant at first, but quickly gets into the action. It never amazes me at how fast someone will turn on the other if given the opportunity. It just proves how healthy S and M for the soul

Duration: 42:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Skin Diamond Live Show The Final Test of Slave Training ash

sandra70

Dicks on Dixon

Dixon Mason is less than the sum of her parts. PD does not care about all of her at once. He cares about whichever part of her has caught his attention right now. As soon as the mood strikes him expect to see him whip, fuck or vibrate her. All of the focus is on different pieces of her. He has no regard for the person that they make up.

Duration: 48:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download Dicks on Dixon

Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2

Master feels that Abigail has proven herself worthy enough to offer her breasts up for the next roasting in preparation for the grand roasting she will be experiencing soon. He allows her to have a witness during the preparations and Papa joins them via webcam. Master first tenderizes her small breasts with a heavy mallet and as she pulls away from the impact he must remind her why she is there. In the back and forth struggle between pain and servitude, a number of implements needed to be applied. Abigail faces some of her biggest fears as she realizes her fate. Watching as each needle penetrates her sensitive breasts, she battles her own will to remain still or recieve the plastic bag treatment. Once her breasts are nice and plump they need a good salt and pepper rub down and a balsamic glaze before being slowly cooked over an open flame. What a mouthwatering display of pain and pleasure.

Duration: 45:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 159kbps

File size: 751.5 MB

Download Dolcett Chronicles Tenderizing The Meat Extended 2

sandra70

Blonde Bombshell Explodes in Extreme Bondage!!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Nikki Delano
Genres: blonde, bondage, pain, suspension, The Pope, dildo, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Welcome Nikki Delano to Hogtied. She is 5 ft. tall and stacked in all the right places. She has huge tits, an amazing ass, and such an innocent looking face. Don´t be fooled though, because this sexy little blonde slut can´t wait to get tied up and tormented.First she is kneeling with her legs spread and her hands above her head; the perfect to get at all of her good parts. Her clothes are removed and the we get our first look at her amazing body. We also see how bratty this slut is going to be for the day, which is sadistic inspiration for The Pope.Next we have her bent over with one leg up, exposing her luscious pussy. The tormenting continues with canes, floggers, and some bastinado. Then her pussy is fucked into several screaming orgasms.In the third scene, we have Nikki in a brutal suspension that tests every ounce of her integrity as a bondage model. Her body is abused even more before her tight pussy is filled with a massive dildo that makes her cum uncontrollably. She´s made it this far, so this will be the one that pushes her over the edge. She is completely helpless and her body is terrorized with more pain and suffering. The day ends with orgasms that beyond what she´s ever had before.

Duration: 53:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Blonde Bombshell Explodes in Extreme Bondage!!

Dr Cupcakes Captures Ultra Girl

Dr Cupcakes lives free in Ultra Girl's mind... she is obsessed with him, and he is starting to find it rather stalker-ish and creepy. Once again she finds his hideout and comes to deliver justice!! Dr Cupcakes is very busy at the moment and does not have time for her shenanigans. He quickly captures and subdues her and soon she finds herself in a most uncomfortable bondage position. He ballgags her and tightens her crotchrope and leaves her to endure. Next we see the cakemobile pull up. Soon, we see Dr Cupcakes with a bound and gagged Ultra Girl on a rope leash and wearing nothing but her boots. He ties the leash to a fence post along side the road, and unbeknownst to her, her power belt hanging on the fence next to her. I'm sure whoever finds her will be very nice and not take advantage in any way, but that will take a while... It will be sometime before he has to worry about Ultra Girl again!

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps

File size: 472.1 MB

Download Dr Cupcakes Captures Ultra Girl

sandra70

Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

I am taking some pics of Diamondly as she shows off her sexy outfit, but in doing so, I start imagining her in strict bondage. I have zipties handy so I start by binding her wrists before I start manhandling her. I spend a little time slapping her ass and groping her before I continue binding her. I fashion a crotchrope out of zipties before I put Diamondly in a chair. I spend some time cleave gagging her and then making a head harness out of zipties. Her arms are folded and her wrists are ziptied to her upper arms. before her elbows are ziptied together. I love her outfit, but I cut her sweater open anyway so I can have access to her tits. I put castration bands on her nipples before adding more zipties and tightening the others. Now she is almost ready to be frogtied. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 592.6 MB

Download Diamondly FrogTied with Zipties - Part 1

Spankings Monica Pack 10

She shows just how incredibly sexy curves can be, and can she take a spanking.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 2.0 GB in 49 files.

Download Spankings Monica Pack 10

sandra70

Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

The vapors rising from the accumulator scream tank envelops the Throne's new morsel. Now caressed and infused with its insidious lust her mind dreams the horrors of all those who have sat upon the Throne. She is jarred awake by the disembodied voice of her liege. Speaking through his tablet he lets her know that he will be back in a day. In the meantime he activates a sound generator that is converted into electrical pulses connected in her neither world. Thus over great distances he is ever present -- like spooky actions at a distance.

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: The Throne episode 5

Kira Noir ,Eliza Jane ,Bella Rossi

Cast: Kira Noir ,Eliza Jane ,Bella Rossi
Genres: black hair ,Tattoo ,Nipple Clamps ,Petite ,Facesitting ,Flogging ,High Heels ,Gay ,Hitachi ,toned

In episode one of an 8-part Lezdom Blackmail series, the lithe and petite Eliza Jane is hired as a designer at an internationally renown lingerie company. On her first day she's asked to wear some of the company's lingerie as part of her "uniform", which she loves to slip over her smooth, perfect body. Her new boss Cherry Torn takes the opportunity to see how well her uniform fits. and feels, and how it makes Eliza's hot ass look! Cherry gets just a little carried away spanking her new hire in her office, repeatedly, while Eliza's big-titted redhead coworker Bella Rossi secretly takes photos. Things get down and dirty after work as Bella, Eliza and their beautiful ebony coworker Kira Noir go all-out with spanking, pussy licking, finger banging, anal fingering, flogging, and an intense strap-on DP. Eliza dives in head first, letting Bella toy with her nipples as Kira licks her wet, slutty pussy. They play with every inch of her body as Kira slides her finger into her hungry ass. Eliza's then put on her back and smothered by Bella's hot cunt, then Bella bends over and a hot pile of 3-way pussy licking takes her to orgasm. Finally, Eliza and Bella both put on strap-ons. Bella flogs Kira as Eliza pounds her ass, then Bella joins her, sliding into Kira's pussy as the two of them hammer away at her two hungry holes, making her cum, then cum again. The three of them collapse into a pile of exhausted sweaty sex. Eliza's first day was an exciting one, with more to come. Perhaps more than she can handle! To be continued!

Duration: 45:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kira Noir ,Eliza Jane ,Bella Rossi

sandra70

Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

High in the rafters she is not alone. Mud-wasps, bats, and flies buzz and swop about her. But she labors also, the sweat forming maddening, tickling, rivulets that drip off the trembling labia. She must hold her legs spread - the apparatus that clutches her (gibbit) is engineered so as the legs grow weaker she impales herself on a cone shaped spike stretching her vulva. To overcome this splitting fatigue she discovers that a rhythmical spreading of her legs is less tiring. Diabolically, the machine that torments her also is her ecstasy.

Duration: 33:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Hybristophilia: Surrealism episode 4

Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

Twins! You know what they say about twins....."Double the pleasure, Double the fun, Double the trouble?"..... That's exactly what happens when Johnny gets a hold of Amanda and I dressed identically in gray and black striped dresses, garters, stockings and black high heels. We're a pair of hot milfs that could use some tying up to get that pleasure, fun and trouble we deserve. He starts us off as two peas in a pod on the ottoman in front of the window. He gives us snug chest harness, arms tied behind the back and legs tied at the knees and ankles with white rope. Then, Johnny so generously places thick black cleave gags in our mouth. Let the fun pleasurable trouble begin! Johnny watches closely with the video camera as us carbon copy milfs struggle damsel in distress distress style. He charitably lets us fall down to the floor and untie each other on camera. And, you know what! We did have a merry good time!

Duration: 11:35
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Double Twins featuring Amanda Foxx

sandra70

Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

Cast: Sadie Simone
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, Humiliation, Pet Play, Spanking, Outdoors, Fetish, Teens, Domination

Super cute just eighteen year old Sadie Simone explores her submissiveness outdoors. Stripped naked, she is shackled and ball-gagged, then led barefoot across rocky, dusty desert ranch roads. After a short stay chained to a hitching post, she is fitted with a butt plug ponytail, a bit, and heavy bells on her tender nipples. She then pulls a wagon loaded with firewood while on her hands and knees over the rough terrain. After a change in harness, she becomes a cart pulling ponygirl...pulling her Master barefoot down the unforgiving desert roads. Finally, she gets harsh corporal punishment while tied to a tree branch high overhead. With super strong metal clamps all over her tender young tits, she is thrashed with whips, canes, straps, and paddles until her sweet ass is bright red and marked with stripes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:11:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Young Ponygirl: Sadie Simone

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

sandra70

Foxy Roxy DeVille

Cast: Roxy DeVille
Genres: Brunette ,natural boobs ,Anal ,Machine Dildo ,slim ,Flogging ,Gag

Roxy DeVille is the kind of girl who can bat her eye lashes, pout her lips and get anything she wants. So when she asks for a tit flogging, gagged and bound machine fucking session - how could I resist? Roxy whines so sweetly every time she is denied an orgasm and moans so perfectly every time she finally gets to cum. The Black Magic is clearly her favourite.

Duration: 48:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Foxy Roxy DeVille

Destroying Dahlia

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Sgt. Major, Dahlia Sky
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Dahlia Sky is tied tormented and destroyed with multiple orgasm overload.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

Download Destroying Dahlia

sandra70

Hybristophilia: Transporter episode 2

OT monitors Hazel's dalliance with the Janitor, and decides she is no longer worthy of the comforts of the cage. She is confined to the cold cement floor. Her toes and thumbs bent back to the shackles. Her arms and legs hogtied to the Pear locked in her cunt. OT canes the soles of her feet and covers her with a single tail whipping. She is prepared for her departure to the farm as she stares down into the swirling wormhole of water.

Duration: 36:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4780kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hybristophilia: Transporter episode 2

Electra - perfect part 10

Studio: Shockchallenge

Every shock is level 10 in this challenge. It's not high or low, it is average. But for Electra it is still a very tough challenge! Her first time, and she did very well! Cute cries while she gets exhausted from acting all feisty. She already messaged me she wants to come back to try higher levels!

Duration: 5:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps

File size: 565.5 MB

Download Electra - perfect part 10

sandra70

Captured fancysteel

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Fancysteel

Inmate Caprice Hunter has managed to escape the custody of the Chastity Prison."I was obsessed with freedom, craved freedom, and could even taste it in the air, to be taken away from the dusty farm or cold damp cells of the prison. That was all I could think of as I ran through the forest, trying to escape the sadists that kept me locked up. I first used the key, given to me by a mysterious woman, to escape my cell. And now, one step closer to freedom, using a large rock I broke through the ankle cuffs that bound my legs. These cuffs were barbaric and rusty but allowed me to easily break free from their iron grip. But these cuffs were only part of my restraints. There was one device I still had to break from my body, this evil chastity belt. As long as I wore this chastity belt, I was not truly free, I was still a slave to this experimental prison that I might be in for the rest of my life. The desire to break free from the clutches of this belt are so great, I will be a free woman again!Running through the streets I quickly found a back yard with clothes drying on a line and I quickly undressed out of the uncomfortable and heavy prison uniform I was issued. The prized possession of the prison glistened in the sun as my chastity belt was exposed. The breeze felt good on my skin, another taste of freedom. Though, my pussy was still in a cage, begging to have a taste of the fresh air, I quickly put on the clothes and continued my way to freedom. But it was no use, I was quickly captured once again.I awoke, back at the prison, and found myself restrained on all fours, completely vulnerable to whatever might come. The guards came in with an all too familiar device, another chastity belt! But this one was different, shaped more like metal briefs than the thong style of belt I had been wearing. It looked futuristic and intimidating...and this belt's bark was nothing compared to it's bite.
I shivered as the guards told me the new belt's functions. The belt had fingerprint technology and only the fingerprint of the prison master can unlock me! I was at the mercy of a metal key that could be taken away, now I am at the mercy of a fingerprint which can never be taken away. This belt has an electric 'punishment' feature to use when I become disorderly. This technological belt also had a GPS function making escape impossible. This is so cruel! Even I don't deserve this!I was dragged by the officers to a dark underground portion of the prison I've never been to. I was to be placed in a strange laser prison cell and if when I touch the lazers, my pussy is given an electric shock! I couldn't believe what they were doing! I could not move an inch in this circle of pain. I was tired and scared.Weeks have passed by since my ordeal. I am still in prison and now with a new cell mate of a chastity belt. Because of my escape attempt, they regularly give me inspections to make sure my inescapable underwear is still strapped on me. Even worse, I am regularly to sleep in nothing but my new metal panties. I have no choice but to submit to these bastards.

Duration: 16:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 606.9 MB

Download Captured fancysteel

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

sandra70

Darina Nikitina - perky

Darina Nikitina is one of my favorite models to tie! Very flexible elbows and nice boobs! Today, she will be tied in black. Black rope, black tight string around her boobs, and an all-black ballgag. Darina's boobs are super perky with this tight thin string wrapped around them! She struggles and moans but she is elbow tied so there's no chance for her to escape. So nice to watch this perfect body wriggling in black ropes!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14559kbps

File size: 449.6 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - perky

Services Rendered: Kinky Lesbian Lawyer Seduces Straight Client

Cast: Veruca James ,Christie Stevens
Genres: Strap On ,Blonde ,Bondage ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Sub ,fake boobs

When blonde bombshell Christie Stevens meets with expert divorce lawyer Veruca James she strikes a deal to free her from her marriage to a neglectful husband. Veruca seduces Christie to make her payments with kinky lesbian sexual servitude including kissing, spanking, pussy liking, finger banging, flogging, face sitting, ass worship, bondage, and pussy and anal strap-on fucking!

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

Download Services Rendered: Kinky Lesbian Lawyer Seduces Straight Client

sandra70

Bountiful Breasts with a Rose Red Complexion

Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: Bondage ,Handler ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Redhead ,switch ,Big Tits

Rose red from getting her ass beat.
Iona Grace is fastened to a fuck box with the metal bondage. Her legs bound wide, her neck bolted down, all she can do is earn her pleasure. With every whip she exclaims and strains into the perfect posture for this position. This makes it easier to keep going until she moans into an orgasmic frenzy.
Oversized bit gag? Check. Tit press? Check. Pulled taught by the wrists onto tippy toes while pussy rests on a wooden wedge? Double Check. To add to this set up she is introduced to the Thwacker, a heavily braided leather. The deep impact hits weaken her muscles and the pressure on her pussy increases. Stressed and strained, an orgasm will be her only saving grace.
In a box tie, pressed against the wall, the worlds fastest, strongest fucking machine is placed into her dainty unsuspecting pussy. Her plump tits are wrapped with bands into little bulbs of pain when the cane gets unleashed on her. All this as a recipe for a devastating orgasm.

Duration: 46:02

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bountiful Breasts with a Rose Red Complexion

Dani Divine!

This is a unique update! The one and only Dani Divine in rope bondage! She never let anyone tie her up before, so this is a one-of-a-kind picture set and video for you to enjoy. World famous fetish model Dani Divine loves her latex and kinky outfits, but she is rarely seen in bondage. and never before in rope. We are proud to feature her on our site, and we loved to tie her with red rope (of course) in a neat box tie. Dani is so gorgeous, and she looks even better in rope! We hope you will enjoy this update just as much as we do, download it now to see your favorite fetish model tied up!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 353.7 MB

Download Dani Divine!

sandra70

Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4765kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Gallery episode 3

Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

The janitor cleans many warehouses but there's only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for "freaks" but he's starting to realize he's really a "freak", himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps

Download Hybristophilia: The Janitor episode 1

sandra70

Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Belle Noire
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Electro Plug ,Violet Wand ,Facesitting ,Femdom ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,shaved ,Blonde

This pale skinned brunette with large natural tits is ready to do what it takes to be an Electroslut. In part two of her attempt, she is tied to a bare mattress with the violet wand body plate attached to her leg. Lorelei shocks this new slut with her every touch, but Lorelei can feel the shocks as well - why is one of these women flinching and one laughing? Because only one is a true electroslut. Lorelei helps Belle learn to enjoy the violet want, electro pussy licking, and a little foot fucking as a bonus. Belle learns to worship her mistress and to come hard while being shocked!

Duration: 32:16

Download Belle Noir Electrosluts Test Part Two

Marie And Amy Brooke Together For The First Time - Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke

Cast: Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke
Genres: Athletic ,Brunette ,Blonde ,Big Tits ,toned ,Anal ,Tattoo ,Machine Dildo ,fake boobs ,shaved

It's worth yelling that title for these two girls who are the industry's gold standard of ass fucking Olympians. We're a little excited, if you couldn't tell, to bring you these girls together for the FIRST TIME. It's impossible to believe, but it's true - Amy Brooke and Phoenix Marie have never combined their ass fucking forces until today. If the world ends, it's their fault!Phoenix's lush bootie and Amy's tight round athletic ass get pounded by machine cock in this epic two part update.Phoenix fucks Amy with a double end dick until Amy squirts all over Phoenix's ass checks and it is on. Amy squirts all over the place from the machine cock that even fucks her pussy for some good measure. And if you have never witnessed Phoenix cumming, then tune in now for the sexiest full body orgasms that leave her a sensitive mess on the floor. And Amy takes THREE cocks in her at once on the fastest machines in the arsenal.Ass Queen 2011 is a show off and show down of ass fucking prowess and female orgasms at their dirtiest, sexiest, best.

Duration: 43:03

Download Marie And Amy Brooke Together For The First Time - Phoenix Marie ,Amy Brooke

sandra70

Pussy - Prison Strap

Cast: Pussy

Pussy is a real piece of meat, you can tell by what she is willing to do to degrade herself for your pleasure, and how much pain she takes just to amuse you. For example, the bitch smokes but we don't let her have cigarettes. Occasionally, we will offer a cigarette if she will debase herself in some way, drinking piss or licking the toilet, things like that.
One time she begged for a cigarette and said she would crawl outside, in the snow (it is cold in Hell!) and shit in front of everyone in return for a cigarette. Now you may think that is just about her having a strong addiction, but she does not even smoke that much. She just needs to be utterly and totally degraded as much as possible.
And then there is pain and torture and for that, well, you will have to watch this bitch get worked over with the prison strap to see just how much she can take, all for your pleasure.
This is a side note, but one thing we loved about this cunthole was her absolute and unwaivering submission. She was just so natural, she grunted like a pig with no real training to do so, she knew exactly what position to assume, she seemed to thrive in chains. She was one of the most natural pieces of meat we have ever seen in Hell!

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9686kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pussy - Prison Strap

Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

Cast: Roxy Raye, The Pope
Genres: anal stretching, bondage, caning, crotch rope, fisting, flogging, rope bondage, suspension, The Pope, Anal Fisting, First Anal, Zapper, straight, domination

Anal Queen, Roxy Raye loves to push her limits with how much she can shove in her ass. Today she is met with one of her biggest challenges to date; The Pope´s fist. There are only seven other girls that have ever been able to take his massive fist, but this will be the first anal fisting.She is spread eagle against a wall flogged, and then a crotch rope with a bowling ball tied to it is applied to ensure her suffering. She starts off a bit timid, but that all changes as the day goes on.Next she is in a predicament doggy position. All of her weight is balancing on one knee, her other leg is pulled in the air to expose her pussy and ass. She is tormented more and then the anal stretching begins. We grab the biggest toy we have on set and fill her ass with it.Next we do an ankle suspension with this slut inverted and completely helpless. She is toyed with and shocked with a zapper before she is made to cum.In the final scene, Roxy is as exposed and helpless as she is going to get. This position allows the ideal angle for The Pope to shove his entire fist inside of her ass. He doesn´t stop there and keeps adding more fingers in her pussy to make her as full and tight as possible. You´ve heard of the "shocker" well this is called the "mini van"; 2 in the front and 5 in the back. You´re welcome!

Duration: 52:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

Download Devastating Anal Fisting in Brutal Bondage

sandra70

Non Stop Squirting, Fisting and Torment in Brutal Bondage

Cast: Daisy Ducati, The Pope
Genres: bondage, fisting, flogging, predicament bondage, squirting, suspension, dildo, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag

Daisy starts her day sitting atop a box with her legs tied wide open and her hands behind her back. I creep up behind her and start to terrorize her with flogging and breath control. Her pussy is dripping wet so I begin to rip squirting orgasms from her helpless pussy.Next she is in a brutal predicament position that has her balancing on her head and the tips of her toes. Her ankles are tied to her around her head and through the mouth. She is fucked and she knows it. I start by filling her cunt with the biggest dildo I can get my hands on and the squirting becomes more powerful.I put this slut in a side suspension to give me full access to her hungry pussy. i do everything in my power to get my entire fist inside of her. After stretching her nice and wide I start milking her cunt for every squirting orgasm it has to offer.In the final scene she is on her back, legs spread and this time I won´t stop until I have my entire fist inside her cunt, or I empty her of all of her squirting pussy juices.

Duration: 50:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

Download Non Stop Squirting, Fisting and Torment in Brutal Bondage

Enthralled - Abigail Dupree

Enthralled to serve Master!
You can tell from the ass wiggle and the sounds emitted through the leather muzzling head gear while in session. The "yes Master" and the look of willingness, an attentive behavior inherent of the slave mind. The need for painful discipline while serving the pleasures of Master.
When the Master initially seeks the slave, the Master must capture the fascinated, enchanting the slave mind, trigger the internal need by extending a steady hand in trust, structured discipline in a nurturing environment.
When the slave initially seeks a Master to serve, the slave must enchant by a visible forthcoming willingness to serve with enthusiasm for the trust, structured discipline and work for the nurturing environment Master is then empowered to provide.
Directed scene under inspiration from the Norwegian kitsch painter Odd Nerdrum.

Duration: 33:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Enthralled - Abigail Dupree

sandra70

Run with fear bound heat

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Bound Heat

A medieval nun's convent is the only refuge for women trying to escape Turkish slave raiders. But the beautiful "abbess" is actually in league with the raiders, and her convent is not a refuge, but a secret market for beauties who give in to her wild desires.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:34
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1712kbps
Audio: 437kbps

Download Run with fear bound heat

From Knife Sales to Phone Sex Stella Cox knows how to please customers

Cast: Stella Cox ,Francesca Le
Genres: Gag ,Anal Fisting ,Brunette ,Lesbian ,shaped ,Prolapse ,Anal Stretching ,Strap On ,slim ,natural boobs

Stella Cox is the #1 sales person at the telecom knife sales company. Francesca Le wants to position herself perfectly so she can figure out how the new girls is making all the sales. Francesca eves-drops on Stella's call and what Francesca hears doesn't surprise her. Stella tells her customers how she loves butts and putting things in butts. She sometimes puts a lollipop in her bum and then gives it to someone. Francesca is appalled by what she hears and put Stella over her desk and gives her a nice hard spanking with hair pulling. Stella's ass is punched with a big metal toy that makes her gape until she's open wide enough for Francesca to get her fist into. But the punishment isn't done after the anal fisting. Francesca spreads Stella's ass open with the speculum and looks deep into her pink bubblegum colored ass hole. Then Francesca fucks Stella in good in hard with an anal strap on and makes her clean up her act with an

Duration: 53:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps

Download From Knife Sales to Phone Sex Stella Cox knows how to please customers

sandra70

Kym Wilde, Sadie Belle and Jewel

Cast: Kym Wilde ,Sadie Belle ,Jewel
Genres: socks ,Anal ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Blonde ,natural boobs ,Slave ,Brunette ,LezDom ,BDSM

Sadie is having fun fucking her friend Jewel until Kym shows up. Kym makes them eat each other out until their tongues hurt and then beats and humiliates them.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 214.3 MB

Download Kym Wilde, Sadie Belle and Jewel

Big Booty Slut in Tight Bondage

Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: blonde, bondage, pain, pain slut, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

AJ is far from being a pain slut, but she likes to get tied up and used like a slut. Her sexy little body is manipulated into several stress positions that render her completely helpless. Don´t think she got away without getting tormented, just know that she got what she could handle and then made to cum more than she could handle.

Duration: 48:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download Big Booty Slut in Tight Bondage

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors