BDSM and Bondage - Sex Slaves,Humiliation!

sandra70

Sandra & Jackie

Escaping the office for a while, the secretaries had found themselves changed from feeling 'chained to the desk', to actually being roped securely to a scaffold! Their short business skirts riding up, and satin blouses torn open at the bust, bras ripped, exposing two pairs of pert nipples upon tremendous tits. The Brute who brought them ties each one a wand in place - on screen - and with their hands bound above their heads and pantyhose-d legs securely spread wide to the sides, there's nothing they can do to silence the deviously undeterred devices. Or to stop their loud squeals escaping from tape gagged lips. Pushing the scaffold from the room to the darker anterior, he leaves them for a while to endure their new reality.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 514.7 MB

Download Sandra & Jackie

SexAndSubmission - Ava Delush's Raw Deal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Ava Dalush, Rob Piper
Genres: bondage, submission, Petite, straight, bdsm
Video language: English

Ava Dalush is a hot petite British babe. When a deal goes wrong and she gets taken by one of her dealers she realizes she is in real trouble.Her captor uses his huge black cock to convince her that she will submit to his demands. As Ava gets skull fucked and tied in tight bondage she realizes that she could not resist a huge cock ripping through her little pink pussy. The bondage is tight and beautiful as shes fucked so hard she falls into full submission.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Ava Delush's Raw Deal

sandra70

Pink Lingerie

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

sandra70

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie taunting and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she's been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad's bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra. Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Kiley

sandra70

Pepper - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I continue binding Pepper with more and more rope. Her legs are finished up. Her pigtails are tied and the tied above to keep them out of my way. I tie her elbows together and a lot more rope is added to her waist and above and below her tits.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Pepper - Part 2

Sandra & Christina

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other's old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place. Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted. The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download Sandra & Christina

sandra70

Christina Carter

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: BDSM ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Submission ,Domination ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Handler ,Bondage

Glamour bondage meets Hogtied. Christina Carter is well known in the "Glamour Bondage" world. Extremely beautiful, sexy, and busty, Christina is also one other thing: Extremely tough! There are only a couple models who can pull off both glamour bondage and Hogtied style bondage and Christine is definitely one of them. It's so fun listening to glamour models begging to cum, and then begging to stop cumming. Make up your mind I always say.

Duration: 50:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 588.7 MB

Download Christina Carter

SexAndSubmission - The Courier

Cast: James Deen, Mystica Jade
Genres: bondage, submission, straight, bdsm, domination

Mystica Jade comes up with a scheme to get James Deen "The Courier" to an unusual destination, her bedroom. When he arrives he realizes the plot to get him to fuck and dominate her into submission. So James gives this selfish whore exactly what she wants and much much more. He ties her up tight and shoves his hard cock down her throat until she utterly submits to his bondage and abuse.

Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Courier

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - The Loan Shark's

Cast: Alina West, Seth Gamble
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play

When a spoiled beauty is taken from her loan shark gangster and held for ransom, she learns the value of being humble. Humbled be Seth Gamble´s hard cock being rammed down her slutty throat. Alina West defiant and aggressive is bound tight and fucked hard until Seth notices that thugs have arrived at his apartment to look for Alina. He takes her to the basement and pounds her asshole until she submits to his dominant hard fucking.

Duration: 50:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Loan Shark's

SexAndSubmission - The Dirty Deal

Cast: Selma Sins, Marco Banderas
Genres: cock sucking, domination, straight, bdsm

Sexy Selma Sins is caught in a dirty deal between her ´s underground dealings and a Mexican cartel. Selma gets taught a serious lesson in cock sucking and domination.Her captor fucks her so hard her scream ring though her ´s house. So then he has to take her to the deep woods for some deep pussy violation and some slobbering cock sucking. He holds Selma for ransom until he deals with her . This part one of a two part series

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Dirty Deal

sandra70

She suffers her final orgasm of the day Aftercare is next

Cast: Rain DeGrey ,Isis Love
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,toned ,shaved ,Curvy ,Humiliation

Live Show Mondays brings you the conclusion of the June live show that featured Rain DeGrey and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Rain suffers though her last orgasm of the day. Isis gets to cum and squirts all over a brain- Rain. Now it's time for the Aftercare. Rain slowly comes back to reality from wherever she went; whatever part of her mind she retreated to, she slowly comes back to us.
Thank you Rain for enduring the most brutal orgasm scene we have ever witnessed here, or anywhere in the else in the world. We don't think anyone could have done this but you.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 598.2 MB

Download She suffers her final orgasm of the day Aftercare is next

Pepper - Part 1

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.

Duration: 19:15

File size: 865.1 MB

Download Pepper - Part 1

sandra70

Desperate To Deal

Cast: Riley Reyes ,Tommy Pistol ,Damon Dice ,Small Hands ,Will Havoc ,Tarzan
Genres: natural boobs ,Blowbang ,Blonde ,switch ,Choking ,Bondage ,big dick ,Creampie ,Role Play ,muscular

Riley Reyes is a struggling realtor desperate to sell a house. She's so desperate she lets Tommy Pistol tie her up and use her as a bargaining chip with a group of potential buyers. She greedily takes their down payment of five hard cocks in her throat, and they almost immediately start fucking her tight ass. Hoping to clinch the sale Riley takes it all, including choking, relentless anal, double penetration and double vaginal, topped off with a juicy creampie and a shower of hot cum all over her face. Riley Reyes will sell this house TODAY!

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Desperate To Deal

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Slave ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Pierced Nipples ,Electric Dildo ,Strap On ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment

I got the electricity just right with Kendra! She had totally overcome her fear so I decided to do things to her that she had never seen on other models! Electric cothespins, various metal objects and finally the electric toolbox fuckingmachine.I'm guessing she liked it because as she cum her pussy muscles broke it!!!

Duration: 29:58
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Kendra James

sandra70

Ponies at Play

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Ponies at Play

18 Years Old, And In Way Over Her Head

Cast: Lexi Brooks
Genres: natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation ,Ball Gag ,Nipple Clamps ,18-Year-Old ,Handler ,BDSM

18 year-old Lexi Brooks is back. Three days before she did this scene with us, she was graduating!
So, three days out of graduation, bound naked, tied up, and being made to cum! This girl knows she's a slut. She loves fucking and sucking, but this bondage stuff? This one doesn't understand why I want to hit her with floggers or make her suffer with nipple clamps and weights. She doesn't understand why I just don't fuck her on the couch.

Duration: 16:13
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 362.8 MB

Download 18 Years Old, And In Way Over Her Head

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Cast: Dee Williams, Bill Bailey
Genres: bondage, dominatrix, latex, submission

Sick of his bitchy new Domme´s insults and attitude, this gimp gets loose and teaches her a lesson she´ll never forget about what true submission really means. Bill takes Darling down and puts her through her paces with a brutal throat fucking, bone-wrenching bondage, and even figging (with ginger burning up her ass) while she´s made to crawl to him over a painful path of rice and beg to be fucked. She has much more to prove to him in sexual service if she wants to earn her orgasm...and his cum.

Duration: 48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

sandra70

Red Corset

I guess Johnny found a new very effective way of disciplining me when we have the house to ourselves. I think I am just dressing up in matching red corset, stockings, panties, high heels and gloves (Johnny's favorite) and being playful. But, he sees it differently. He thinks I am trying to tease and frustrate him. So, he finds an unfamiliar use for our punching bag stand. He centers me underneath it, pulls my legs apart wide with a spreader bar and rope and ties my arms behind my back. Then, he gingerly gags me with a scarf that matches my very red ensemble. Then, he proceeds to stand back and watch to see how long I can maintain this position. Maybe all day if I don't have to work out with the punching bag anymore!

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5825kbps

File size: 418.8 MB

Download Red Corset

Red Wine

I decided to order this red wine colored lacy lingerie to wear for Johnny on Valentine's Day. Needless to say, he liked it. He always like it when I wear thoughtful lingerie with matching bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. The matching high heels is a bonus.
Naturally, he had come up with a surprise for me as well. He decided he might make a metal device to secure me to for some bondage scenes. I love it when he gets crafty.
He has me kneel in front of his pole :) and he is nice enough to put my white bear rug under my knees. Then, Johnny ties my arms together behind the pole and then my legs together behind the pole. He stuffs my mouth with mouth packing and continues to wrap a large amount of clear tape around my head to secure the packing. Wait a second.....I thought this was going to be romantic! Guess, I just have to go with it, since I can't get away now!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps

File size: 513.3 MB

Download Red Wine

sandra70

Analiese and Danarama

Cast: Analiese ,Danarama

Dan from came to hogtied as a guest dom. There'll be another shoot added this weekend.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 121.7 MB

Download Analiese and Danarama

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

sandra70

Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

In sunny Spain, there is always time for a good rope bondage battle! This time Rija Mae will brutally tie up poor Yvette Costeau! Don't worry though, Yvette is one of the toughest bondage models in the world! Rija Mae is a mean rigger though, she spreads Yvette's arms very wide, then suspends one leg, and even ties Yvette's mouth to the stairs!! That was unexpected, and very extreme. Yvette is very vulnerable, helpless, and quite angry.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

Berlin and her massive 32F breasts visit for her first ever Hogtied shoot

Cast: Mz Berlin
Genres: Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,Handler ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,fake boobs ,Rope Bondage ,Domination ,Bondage

Welcome Berlin and her booming body to Hogtied. Sporting huge 38DDs, we tie and abuse those beautiful monster tits.
Berlin loves bondage, the tighter the better, the harder the position the harder she gets off. We also make cum & cum, as she struggles not to, but the ropes, vibrator, and tight gags all add to the helplessness and take her over the edge. Tied, exhausted and helpless Berlin loved her first day with Hogtied, and wants to return. What say you?

Duration: 49:37

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Berlin and her massive 32F breasts visit for her first ever Hogtied shoot

sandra70

Devicebondage - Part of the Process

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Orlando, Dylan Ryan
Genres: blonde, chains, leather, squirting, straight, bondage, bdsm

Dylan returns and looks hotter than ever. Orlando jumps right in and starts the day with her legs spread wide and then starts to make this tall slut scream. She is at the edge and then a squirting orgasm is ripped from her pussy.Next she is in a position, but suspended by leather and chains. Her body falls under the sadistic cane and then clamped in all the perfect places. Again she is made to cum, but then released and made to remove all of the clamps herself.Finally, she is perched up with her legs held apart by steel pipes and Omega is shoved into her hungry cunt. She is fucked into oblivion and too helpless to stop the process.

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Devicebondage - Part of the Process

Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts

Cast: Mr. Pete ,Courtney Taylor ,Dee Williams
Genres: Ass To Mouth ,foreskin ,Oral Sex ,Role Play ,Blonde ,master ,Rough Sex ,BDSM ,fake boobs ,Discipline

We must be doing something right on The Upper Floor, because it was raining slutty blonds with big boobs! And they came to us horny and ready to entertain our guests with a wild display of sexual prowess. Our male guest of honor, Mr Pete, knew exactly what to do with these two, and managed to get the tops off a few other women in the crowd as well. Newbie Courtney soaks the furniture with her ejaculate and begs Mr. Pete to put his filthy dick in her mouth straight from Darlings round ass. What a night!

Duration: 48:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4748kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sloppy Ass To Mouth Anal Sluts

sandra70

SexAndSubmission - Anal Slut Mona Wales Submits to Rough Orgasm Treatment

Cast: Mr. Pete, Mona Wales
Genres: bondage, doctor, rope bondage, Corporal Punishment

Mona Wales has an issue only Mr. Pete can fix. She seeks to submit to the roughest brutal orgasm treatments. Gagged and suspended in rope bondage, this slut learns how to take a rough fucking and corporal punishment. Mona is flogged, shocked, and strapped to an extreme spiked torment chair. This anal slut screams for orgasms!Thank You Doctor!

Duration: 52:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Anal Slut Mona Wales Submits to Rough Orgasm Treatment

SexAndSubmission - The Courier vol..2

Cast: James Deen, Josie Jagger
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission

In this story James Deen is a Driver for hire. He is hired for a very special delivery. Josie Jagger is in a duffel bag in the trunk of his car. When he finds her, she is taken to a safe house and tied up. James Deen than throat fucks her hard and deep. He than ties Josie to the bed and fucks her wet pussy until she submits completely.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Courier vol..2

sandra70

Acacia henley police pt.2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Acacia henley police pt.2

Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Summer's captor is not done with her just yet. He hogtapes her by running tape across her chest and then back to her feet, arching her as much as possible in the process. He then tapes her ankles to her thighs to make the bondage even more secure and tight. He leaves her once again. It doesn't take long before he is back though with a nylon stocking. He hoods poor Summer with it. It takes a while as it is a very tight fit! Once she is hooded, he wraps tape around her forehead and then back to her feet. Summer can barely move at all now. All she can do now is moan and twitch. After a while her captor rolls her on her side, because she sure can't do it herself. The rest of the clip is Summer struggling/twitching in her inescapable tight tape bondage (approx 20 min)

Duration: 26:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Panty Gag, Tape Breast Bondage, and a Tight Hogtaping For Summer! - Part 2

sandra70

Sasha Sparks

Cast: Sasha Sparks

What do you get when you tie a girl up and take her out to the freezing cold water of the San Francisco Bay? Answer: A difficult submissive that must brave the elements, tight ropes and tit whipping before being permitted to cum!!! After which we bury her in the sand and threaten to leave her behind! Sasha looks amazing as always as she struggles in her bondage!

Duration: 24:25

File size: 284.3 MB

Download Sasha Sparks

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

sandra70

Turd Says Part Three

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Turd Says Part Three

Pepper - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Peppers bountiful tits are tied next. They each get 25 feet of rope. More rope is used to bind her upper body, before I remove her neck rope and Pepper takes a seat so I can gag her. I use a homemade ball and add some face bondage as well. After that, Pepper goes on the floor where she'll be hogtied in Part 4.

Duration: 17:54

File size: 804.4 MB

Download Pepper - Part 3

sandra70

Sparks - Jade Indica

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks - Jade Indica

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

sandra70

Secretary Part I

It's so hard being a secretary for Johnny. I really do try my best. But, today, when I showed up wearing a shiny white blouse, navy blue pin striped skirt, stockings and high heels, I quickly realized I should have had one more cup of coffee. I barely fire up my computer before Johnny takes me to the garage and ties me into a snug chair tie with rope. Then, he puts a lot of duct tape over my mouth. He leaves me there to struggle with my panties and garters showing. I guess his work is more important than mine. Oh yeah, that's right, my job is to look cute and quiet while tied up and gagged. How could I forget? I get tied up at work enough. Well, at least I got that part right. I think my job is secure.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 664.9 MB

Download Secretary Part I

SB - Girl fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, and we decide it is time for the main course. We push her back onto her back, the bondage keeping her in a neat bundle of restrained flesh as we slide the dick home. We stuff her to the brim as she cums appreciatively all over the hard cock. The harder we are the wetter she gets.

As wrecked as our starlet is, we have not drained all the cum out yet, and we finger blast some quirting orgasms out of that tight pussy. Lotus is drenched, covered in cum and drool and glassy eyed. Sexuallybroken strikes again. Who is next?

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SB - Girl fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos