BDSM - hard sexual expression with torture and screaming

sancho48

HuCow 69 - another new arrival

Summer seems to be the time where farmers want to get rid of their HuCows. Please think before you get one! They require attention and care all day long, farming is hard work! We purchased this experienced, well trained HuCow from a local farm and we tagged her with the number 69. She already came fitted with a nose ring! We locked her in our cage, blindfolded and gagged, as to not startle her during the move. We woke her up by squeezing her udders, her movements causing some nice cow bell sounds. We put HuCow 69 straight onto the milking bed with the goat milker, to see if she can already produce some milk. The results were very promising, she immediately started to drip. We suspect the previous owner did not milk her regularly, so we have to get her back on schedule!
Size - 1201.71 MB
Duration - 00:11:01
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Goat Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share

sancho48

Pinned Butterfly

Jessica's huge inner labias are like a beautiful butterfly, I must have pinned it down with a bunch of medical needles. Before doing so I spanked her butts and tits with a flat wooden slat until they got nice blushy color and then I decorated them with several bunches of medical needles too.
Size - 2626.81 MB
Duration - 00:32:14
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Jessica, Queensnake, piecing, needles, medical needles, spanking, bongage, strap on, blow job, sucking, deep throat, orgasm, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share

sancho48

Smiles Part Two

Lil Niki Nymph is tied up and thin twine is wrapped around her. Each movement makes it bite into her tender flesh. Having someone trample her is certainly not going to help, but it does entertain us so that's exactly what happens.

A hogtie keeps Niki still while they plunge a dildo down her throat. Niki does her best to be accommodating, but the crew is demanding.

Once she's satisfied them they need to clean her off so they suspend her by her ankles and dunk her. It's not just any dunking though. There's a vibrator and a toilet involved.
Size - 2395.98 MB
Duration - 00:43:46
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Niki Nymph, cock, crew, face, floor, lil niki nymph, mess, nearby toilet, nothing, results, sick fate, store, throat, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

HuCow 268 moved to the barn

French HuCow 268 will now be moved to the barn. After her initial intake, she is still very skittish. We don't know what the previous owner did to her, but she doesn't like her udders touched. She seems very scared and untrained. The farmer keeps her blindfolded and gagged so she doesn't bolt, and he tied her udders with rope to give them some constant pressure. Hopefully, the farmer can get her settled in soon, but for now she needs restraints, especially when she gets milked for the first time by the powerful goat milking machine. Don't worry, she is home now. She will get used to her sessions eventually.
Size - 816.1 MB
Duration - 00:07:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Goat Milker, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share

sancho48

Hardcore anal fucking with BBC multiple squirting orgasms flexible big breasted Darling destroyed

This is what the utter destruction of a sexual athlete looks like. Darling is legendary for her complete commitment and dedication to the dick. Never was there a more eager three hole slut. She brings buckets of enthusiasm to the table as big as those breasts and bubble butt. This fucktoy was built for the sex.

In the third and final round it is time to wrap this show up. Darling can fold in half like a jackknife and we take full advantage of that fact. Set at the ideal height on our custom made fuck table and wearing her feet as a hat, Darling's holes are perfectly displayed. We just stroll up and sink it into her ass. It is that simple. We know this one gets loud and we add in a ballgag to try and keep the orgasmic screams down to a low roar.

Both cocks run a train on her well trained hole as she cums over and over. Multiple massive squirting orgasms shoot out as she gets her ass reshaped to be custom fitted. Darling is limp, drained, sweaty and covered in her own cum and we are still not done yet. We are sure there is still more cum in there.

Using a trademarked fingering technique, we wring more squirt out of Darling's pussy by way of fingerblasting her ass. She cums and moans and cums again. THIS is what truly sexually broken looks like, and Darling is one of the best out there. Always a pleasure my dear.
Size - 374.95 MB
Duration - 00:18:15
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Darling, ballgag, bubble butt, bucket of enthusiasm, complete commitment, cum, custom, dick, final round, full advantage, hole slut, ideal height, jackknife, low roar, made fuck table, orgasmic scream, sexual athletes, trademarked fingering techniques, trained hole, utter destruction, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Awakening Part 2

Mia Gold is going to spend a good part of today being what we like to call "stumped". That is when we tie her to a short post and think of the best ways to use her without having to let her go free.

In this case it is easy. Her head is strapped back but her mouth still works. She is going to get a throat full of cock. Honestly, Mia should be grateful. All she has to do is open wide and let it happen. She even gets to feel the vibrator for as long as she can keep her lips wrapped around a dick.

Girls who make a mess need to be punished. Mia earns herself some clips and clamps for covering herself in drool. Some slaps across the face really drive the point, home, too.

Size - 650.16 MB
Duration - 01:00:21
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Mia Gold, best way, case, clamp, clips, dick, face, girls, good part, head, home, mess need, mouth, part of today, point, short post, slap, throat, vibrator, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Contorted Claire 2

For just a second it looked like we were going to see some early tears out of Claire Adams, but she is just too tough to give in so soon. It is only the middle of the feed but already the marks are beginning to show on her. The bruises stand out on the pale skin of her ass very well. She may stand up to the pressure for now, but we will break her soon enough.
Size - 766.53 MB
Duration - 00:54:42
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Claire Adams, ass, bruise, early tears, feed, mark, middle, pale skin, pressure, second, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 5

You would think that after all of this time we wouldn't have anything left to do to Abigail Dupree, but we pride ourselves on the depth of our creativity and our dungeon. We have so many devices that she has yet to experience and even the most mundane things can be twisted to new ends. For example, even a plain chair is an interesting device when we bend Abigail in half on it and start wailing on her ass with a brutal caning.

But the spike chair is another matter entirely. This thing is awful from the outset. We sit her down into it and the wooden spines are instantly digging into her back. We lock her down so that they get to bite her arms, too. And if we wanted to we could even add a bit of serrated cushioning for her ass. The entire device is built for the purpose of delivering as much pain per square inch as possible, even while the subject is completely immobile and left alone. The entire thing is a bit more insidious than it first appears, actually. The chair isn't completely covered in spikes. That would be a waste. Instead they are only on the places where Abigail would push down against them to alleviate pain in another area. She can't breathe without making them dig in deeper. The entire experience is agony.
Size - 730.71 MB
Duration - 01:09:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 480x270
Keys - Abigail Dupree, abigail, abigail dupree, ass, back, bit, brutal caning, entire device, entire experience, entire things, interesting device, many device, much pain, mundane things, new end, outset, plain chair, serrated cushioning, spike chair, square inch, wooden spine, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Trial by Fire

Cici Rhodes is about to experience the most intense BDSM of her life. Tied down, the first thing we do is take some BBQ skewers to her. They make effective little canes in addition to being sharp, little pokers.

It takes a special kind of girl to withstand Icy-Hot on her most sensitive places. In addition to the incredibly intense sensation there is a psychological element to it. Once it has been slathered on the effects are going to run their course, one way or another. An air hose makes the reaction kick into high gear.

A spike board isn't much better, when it comes to pain and suffering. Actually, it's probably much worse. Cici isn't heavy but with her entire weight focused on a few pin points she is quickly brought to tears.
Size - 2604.7 MB
Duration - 00:47:47
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Cici Rhodes, addition, air hose, bbq skewer, effective little cane, entire weight, first things, high gear, intense bdsm, intense sensation, kind of girls, life, little poker, pin point, psychological elements, reaction kick, sensitive place, special kind, spike board, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Splashy

I have spent a nice summer holiday with Tanita and her boyfriend at a beautiful place. I wore my special strict leather training bra with spikes - it has tiny metal teeth dig in my tits - and a bottom with sharp and spiky nails inside to pierce into my pussy. She enjoyed to kick my tits and pussy to make sure that I feel the spikes deep inside my flesh. I also had to try how it feels to swim in this special spiky bikini. But it was only a warm-up play. After she undressed me I learned how it feels being whipped with a wet flogger. I can tell you that it was much more painful than a dry whipping. The floggers got very heavy when they got wet and one of them also had knots on it. My poor hairy pussy had the most of the whip lashes. In the end I had suck and fuck her boyfriend and she did not stop to whip my pussy with the wet flogger.
Size - 3285.08 MB
Duration - 00:31:06
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Queensnake, Tanita, Marc, thumbtacks, pussy kicking, whipping, flogging, pussy whipping, sucking, fucking, sex, blow job, deep throat, pussy eating, pussy licking, licking, hairy pussy, facial, outdoor, lezdom, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share

sancho48

Stunning Lyla Storm belt bound and ANALLY pounded brutally messy deepthroat squirting orgasm

In the third and final part of Lyla Storm's live BaRS show, it is all about the ass. We have used her amazing mouth and tight pussy, it is time to take a crack at that flawless ass. Bound with belts in a classic fuck me position, her perfectly pedicured toes point up to the ceiling and her mouth hangs over the edge of the table. Both ends are wide open and ready for use.

And use them we do. We sink home balls deep into that endlessly impressive mouth as another cock steps up and takes the other side. Lyla is turned into the sexy meat in a cock sandwich. Her makeup was long ago wrecked and as she is punishingly facefucked it becomes ever more destroyed. Drool covers her sex glazed face.

10 inches of BBC sink into that ass as Lyla moans gratefully. The bondage keeps her firmly in place and all she can do is wiggle like a cat in heat. Her perfect bubblebutt eats up every inch of the cock as she cums hard, over and over. All the while she is firmly spit roasted with another one in her messy mouth. Not content, we fingerbang her ass until she unleashes a squirting orgasm.

Lyla lies limply in her bondage, completely destroyed and lolling in her own juices. If there ever was a girl that craves destruction by cock, it is this girl. And we love her for it.
Size - 338.59 MB
Duration - 00:16:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Lyla Storm, amazing mouth, ass, bbc sink, bondage, classic fuck, cock, cock sandwich, face10 inch, final part, flawless ass, girls, home ball, impressive mouth, inch of bbc, live bar show, lyla moan, lyla storm, messy mouth, part of lyla, tight pussy, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Natalia Forrest - nipple enlargement

Natalia Forrest has already been through a lot. She even got pregnant, which helped her milk production to get started. Her udder size has increased, but now her nipples seem kind of small! Don't worry, we have the perfect solution for this. This spoiled UK girl will get the surprise of her lifetime when we use the electronic breast training machine on her teats! Actually, we may have overdone it a little bit, it was on a very high vacuum power setting (we never tried before). Instead of doubling her nipple size, we accidentally quadrupled her teats in length. Natalia Forrest was genuinely shocked and scared about what had happened to her. A bit too extreme?
Size - 993.33 MB
Duration - 00:09:04
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Electronic breast training machine, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share

sancho48

Alais - multiple milking orgasms

Alais is a rare HuCow. She gets aroused by bondage, so being locked to the milking frame already gets her going. Add a bit of double stimulation (vibrator and strong red cow milker) and Alais transforms into a helpless orgasming pet every time we milk her. As a true submissive, Alais can't help getting all excited by the restrictive milking sessions. She needs very good care from her farmer, as she just cums and cums endlessly. We don't want to destroy our precious herd, so we have to watch her and treat her like the rare HuCow she is. But Alais can take a lot. She loves it! The vibrator is on high speed during the entire session, as is the red cow milker, and the farmer even turns the vibrator up to extreme speed at the end just to tease Alais and get one more orgasm out of her! Amazing session!
Size - 865.46 MB
Duration - 00:09:55
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Cow Milker (RED), Magic Wand, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share

sancho48

HuCow 38 - Sybian and goat milker

We did everything we could to calm down HuCow 38 after her recent transfer. We have her in full blinders and ballgag harness, to restrict her senses. She is even strapped in a bolero straitjacket so she could feel cozy and safe. But she was still a bit panicky, which is not surprising of course, HuCattle doesn't like to be moved to a completely new environment. But we may have found a solution in the Sybian, the most powerful vibrator in the world. We locked HuCow 38 onto the Sybian in a milking frame and from her moaning we could tell she was feeling better already. A perfect moment to bring out the goat milker and see why we paid so much for this one. And yes, there is was: precious drops of milk started flowing from her big udders! She got a few nice big orgasms as a reward after this successful milking session!
Size - 1273.91 MB
Duration - 00:11:43
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Goat Milker, Sybian, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share

sancho48

Self Nettle - Jessica

Jessica's first solo nettle session just amazed me. She actually had a wild and passionate sex with a bunch of stinging nettles. If the plants can really feel than probably they fell in love with Jessica at first touch. And I think the love is mutual. Jessica enjoyed this session so much that she had a huge orgasm in the end.
Size - 2880.69 MB
Duration - 00:27:39
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Jessica, solo, self torment, nettle, stinging nettle, orgasm, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share

sancho48

Cunt Busters - Ruby

Ruby has never tried any bdsm play before and this is her very first shooting as well. The cunt busting session is one of our most hardcore bdsm play so kudos for her pain endurance. I think she is lucky that it was not me who whipped her pussy, Tracy was not so cruel with her than I would have been. Maybe next time :)
Size - 1219.06 MB
Duration - 00:35:12
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Ruby, Tracy, Queensnake, pussy whipping, flogging, whipping, lezdom, full-hd,

Keep2share

sancho48

Cici You Later 2

We may start off by playing with our decoration model, but if Cici Rhodes thinks we've forgotten about her already she is sorely mistaken. And when we correct her misconception she will just be sore.

There is nothing hotter than a beautiful women who is ready to submit to our every whim. We have been playing with this one for a long time but there is still plenty more left to do. Her holes haven't gotten nearly enough of a work out, for instance, and she could still use some obedience training. Mostly, though, we are just looking for excuses to make her scream and you know that means we will find some.
Size - 435.73 MB
Duration - 00:31:05
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Cici Rhodes, beautiful women, decoration model, excuse, hole, instance, long time, misconception, nothing, obedience training, whim, work, realtimebondage, real time bondage,

Keep2share

sancho48

Pling - large nipples milked

We wanted to see if small boobs could be tortured too with our goat milker, so we invited bondage model Pling over for a test run! She has the biggest nipples we have ever seen, on very small boobs. The goat milker barely fit on her nipples! And those nipples were even going to be bigger after this torturous session on the milker! So big in fact, that the milk tubes did not fall off when we turned off the vacuum!! We restrained her by her long hair and used a mouth spreader for lot of drooling, Pling was completely helpless, being milked by this relentless machine!
Size - 257.54 MB
Duration - 00:06:52
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share

sancho48

Giant Pins

Have you ever seen any giant push pins in a pussy? :) I doubt so. When I discovered them out in an office accessories shop my first thought was that I wanted to fill my pussy with them. It seemed so extreme and scary. And it was scary indeed. When I fully filled my vagina with 15 giant push pins I almost passed out of the adrenaline shock. Actually it felt like the sharp pins poking my belly from inside. I had to pee first to have some relief and than I removed the pins one by one from my pussy. I peed a lot and after mixing it with the pins and my vagina's discharge, I drank all of it (without the pins of course lol) so it did not go to waste.
Size - 1840.15 MB
Duration - 00:24:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 3840x2160
Keys - Queensnake, solo, self torment, push pins, cunt stuffing, insertion, pantyhose, pussy torment, 4k-uhd,

Keep2share

sancho48

Nicole Vice - high speed milking

Remember Nicole Vice? She had a really hard time next to her experienced friend Cindy Dollar. Nicole has very sensitive nipples. We could say she is not a suitable HuCow. OR. we could just ramp up the training a bit more to get her used to the milking machines. One of the fun things to do with the electronic breast training machine is to attach goat milker cups (so nipple training instead of udder training) and turn up the speed. We told Nicole to turn up the speed to the max, and she did! It was not easy but she made it! See? She just needs more training!
Size - 585.24 MB
Duration - 00:06:29
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - Electronic breast training machine, Milk, Torture, Vacuum Devices, BDSM, hucows, Tits, Niples, hucows.com,

Keep2share

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos