Bdsm With Torture From Hot Wax Dripping And Rope Bondage

DimSan070

Staff member

Stella Cox - boob cuffs

One of my favorite subs in the world is back for a new Chastity Deal!! Stella Cox is so much fun, I am tempted to keep her (forever) every time she comes over for a new Deal. She is so bubbly and happy all of the time and she is a genuine submissive (even though many people know her from other types of internet appearances). She loves sex A lot so it is fun to lock her into a belt, she gets incredibly horny after even a few hours!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10880kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - boob cuffs

DimSan070

Staff member

Tess Lyndon - mini spreader

After locking Tess in her belt and bra and collar, I added a small spreader bar to make her life a bit harder. She still had a lot of hours to go in her chastity gear, so she wandered around the studio to help me clean up things and sort some ropes. Not easy in a spreader bar!
Tess was a great help though, she was trying her best all afternoon and she never complained once about the spreader bar. It was great to see her manage her tasks with her wrists locked to her neck. She made a drawing on the black board, she made the bed, and she untangled some ropes. All in full chastity gear and a mini spreader bar!

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps

File size: 668.9 MB

Download Tess Lyndon - mini spreader

DimSan070

Staff member

The Experiment - part 2

After her first acquaintance with our new black box, we told Yasmine to get ready to go out. The box was switched off, so we could watch her lock a pair of thigh bands to her chastity belt, and then lock her thighs together with a padlock (no chain, for minimum movement).
While it was great fun to see this gorgeous girl add a pair of thigh bands to her chastity outfit, we got a little impatient and we switched the box on again, just before Yasmine was going to put on her pretty black dress. The setting was a more random one this time. Not too powerful, but a mixture of power levels at irregular intervals. We think this setting was way more fun, because Yasmine could not anticipate anymore. If a girl anticipates a shock, she can tense up her muscles to 'catch' it. With this setting, the muscles are always relaxed, for maximum impact.
Still, the power wheel was not turned up very high, so the shocks remained within Yasmine's fun level, although she was laughing considerably less than .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 253.3 MB

Download The Experiment - part 2

DimSan070

Staff member

Tiffany - heavy contract

After the heavy belt test with Melissa, I felt I was ready to offer a 48-hour Chastity Deal to all of the Babes who would be the perfect size for one of my heavy belts. Beautiful Tiffany from Czech was the first to respond.
In fact, Tiffany told me she wanted to do it, before I even explained what the Deal was. I don't think she realised how heavy these items were. I had laid out the heaviest belt, collar, and cuffs for this Deal, but Tiffany was already reading the contract and signing it before she even took a good look. Maybe she just needed the money very badly?
This belt does not allow for any toilet functions at all. It is unique, there are no openings and it has a single chain back. Also, it locks in the back for a sleek look on the front. Very restrictive and heavy. The collar is made of 6mm heavy steel and it is quite tall. It locks with a single padlock and can not be taken off without the key. The cuffs are locked by ball spring loaded pins. They require something thin an.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Tiffany - heavy contract

DimSan070

Staff member

Valentina Bianco - chastity bra

You asked me to be more strict with the girls. And you are right, chastity is chastity! Locking Valentina Bianco in a super tight double plugged belt had a well-known effect on her. It happens to most girls in chastity. Her voice changed as she tried to come across more innocent to make me feel sorry for her. Her begging and pleading didn't help her, I just loved seeing her in that tight belt with a big 4-ball plug in the back and an even bigger 5-ball plug in the front.
It's amazing Valentina could still move, it really was that tight (and with 2 plugs in a tight belt, sometimes girls can't move at all!). She tried for a while to rub her pussy but there was no sensation anymore. She could move the plugs a little by touching their base, but that didn't do much either. Fortunately for Valentina, she can climax by playing with her nipples!
I realized that almost too late, so I had to run off, find the smallest chastity bra, and run back to make her lock it on. Just in time! Valentina .

Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13767kbps

File size: 706.2 MB

Download Valentina Bianco - chastity bra

DimSan070

Staff member

Viktoriya - fashion model in FancySteel

During the most recent Amsterdam fashion week, I was trying to get one of the international catwalk models to visit my studio and pose in a chastity belt. It was a lot more difficult than I expected. But then I found Viktoriya (not her real name) from the Ukraine! I think she is a bit kinky, so she was very intrigued to come over and have a go at fetish modelling.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14590kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Viktoriya - fashion model in FancySteel

DimSan070

Staff member

Vina is back!

This may be the best news you've had this year! Little tiny cute Vina is back! And she signed a 7-day Chastity Deal!! She is now 19, and still shy, but she is not a model, she is a curious girl-next-door who emailed me about her fantasies!
Remember Vina's Casting, and her first short stay with her odd plug choice? Watch those updates now if you haven't! Ever since she was unbelted and returned to the UK, she kept writing me about coming back. But she is so tiny, I had to have a special belt made for her. I decided to go with a My-Steel hip style in virgin white. I couldn't believe how small it was when it arrived! I fitted it with a plug, and the plug looked huge compared to the belt!
Little Vina arrived and I took her to the room where her belt was waiting. Okay, the room decor and the outfit may be a little over the top, but she is just too damn cute! She was so excited about having her own belt! She couldn't wait to lock it onto herself, although that proved a little harder than .

Duration: 6:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11673kbps

File size: 533.5 MB

Download Vina is back!

DimSan070

Staff member

Vina - after her belting

Within minutes after her belting, Vina was already exploring the chastity device she would have to wear for an unknown number of days (I did not tell her yet). The belt was tight on her hips, but not on her stomach. That's normal, when a girl is lying down the soft stomach area can leave a little gap. A properly fitted chastity belt can not be pushed down (the hip bones prevent it), so the crotch part always stays tight. Especially with a large 4-ball plug inside, the belt has very limited movement. It was stuck in one place, and not going anywhere.
Vina was particularly intrigued by the fact that she could feel the plug base when reaching into her anal opening. The plug is in a metal slot, and it can move back and forth a little, to allow for the body to bend. I was planning on keeping her in her tiny My-Steel for 7 days, with the plug in her at all times, and as little breaks as needed. No toilet breaks, but of course some cleaning breaks were required for hygiene (especially with .

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps

File size: 528.7 MB

Download Vina - after her belting

DimSan070

Staff member

'What's a chastity belt?' - part 1

'Sure I want to be a model for you, but what's a chastity belt?', Kayla Louise replied to our email. The perfect answer! We invited her over immediately to take (a little) advantage of her ignorance. Maybe that wasn't nice, but we really wanted to show you a two-part series of a girl who is going to be belted longer than expected. Well, in this case: Kayla did not even expect to be belted at all!

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 187.1 MB

Download 'What's a chastity belt?' - part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

Natalia Forrest - fitness

Natalia Forrest returns! She hates chastity! So why does she return all the time? Well, the answer is of course really simple: cash. A few days in chastity can make her a good amount of cash and she knows she can survive the discomfort and the frustration, because she did a few Chastity Deals before.
I'm really glad to have her back in Holland, although (as usual) she is complaining a lot about the gear. I locked her into a chain style belt, a collar, and a chastity bra. She was fine at first, but when she wanted to do her fitness she ran into a few problems. She wanted to do squats and sit ups. The squats were fine (kind of), but the sit ups on the bench really weren't possible. Strangely enough, when I came in she had taken her shiny fitness outfit off. She thought it would help (but it didn't).
She complained a lot of course, Natalia is very funny when she is in chastity, she always seems a bit angry, but she is the sweetest girl in the world! It's just her way to express her fru.

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps

File size: 598.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - fitness

DimSan070

Staff member

LittleRedGirl - morning unbelting

The second night I did not even stay at the Amsterdam house, I just left LittleRedGirl there as she seemed (more than) fine with her tight belt and the big plug inside her. I had given her a short hygiene break (supervised) and then she slipped into her starwars pyjama top to go to sleep.
I was a little bit worried during the night, as I did not hear from her, and I was about half an hour away from her with the keys to her belt and collar. And I got even more worried in the morning, as I tried to message her, but I did not get a reply. So I drove to Amsterdam in the early morning to go check on her (and bring her to the airport) and I found her sleeping. LittleRedGirl was so relaxed, even with the big plug inside her, she could just sleep forever with this belt. Even the noisy collar did not bother her.
When I woke her up, she was as bubbly and happy as ever, even though she was a bit sleepy-eyed. She said the whole Chastity Deal had gone by so fast and she had an absolutely great t.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11566kbps

File size: 586.8 MB

Download LittleRedGirl - morning unbelting

DimSan070

Staff member

Locktober - unbelting

Rachel Adams made it! In her own words: 'So, today marks the end of my Locktober challenge! It's been an interesting month. I didn't know how much of a challenge it was going to be, but it has been an adjustment and I have honestly really enjoyed it. I think I have to wear it a fair amount going forward because I really enjoyed myself!'
'There were some things that were major adjustments: it was an adjustment learning how to sleep (which I didn't think would be such a problem). It's not easy to move around in a belt. You have to think about what you are doing before you do it. Sitting is interesting, because of the position of the belt. And driving was hard. I has been a steep learning curve!'
Rachel is talking a lot more about her Locktober in this video, watch it to learn how she dealt with the daily little challenges! She had a lot of fun and she would love to do it again! She also promised she would wear the belt a lot in the future, because she likes it so much! Well done Rache.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14595kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 730.6 MB

Download Locktober - unbelting

DimSan070

Staff member

Massage

Misha was still a bit uncertain and 'belt-shocked', after her invitation by Dominique, her belting, and her realisation that she was going to be back in the belt for a while.
Misha is a very shy girl, and she is easily stressed. Usually it is impossible to get this kind of girl to sign a Chastity Deal, you need another person to be with them for support. In the past Deal, Misha had her boyfriend Paul, who helped her to get through the hard moments. Now, here in Holland, I have my gorgeous assistant Dominique, who has an incredible effect on the girls!

Duration: 6:30

File size: 251.0 MB

Download Massage

DimSan070

Staff member

Melissa - simple tasks

It's nice to see some girls are dropping by so often, like Melissa, Jenni, and many other top glamour models! They always stay for a day or two, knowing that 'this strange guy' will make them wear chastity devices for the duration of their stay, but they earn good money by shooting and helping me out in the studio.

Duration: 6:28

File size: 248.7 MB

Download Melissa - simple tasks

DimSan070

Staff member

The Iron Hug challenge

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM,Bondage
Video language: English

Nelly asked us if she could bring her best friend to her next challenge shoot, and it turned out to be none other than the infinitely cute Little Caprice! Now we had two of the world's cutest young bodies to lock into steel, and we made the best of it! Completely nude, these two super tiny girls are locked into giant heavy collars, tight broad waist bands, and heavy wrist cuffs. We then lock them into a hugging position, and toss them the keys to the padlocks. This is going to be a very hard escape challenge, but it is possible. once they realise all of the padlocks have a different key ;-)

Duration: 6:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 240.2 MB

Download The Iron Hug challenge

DimSan070

Staff member

Misha & Cobie - NeoSteel friends

Well, this was a surprise! For me at least, I hope you will love this as much as I do! The lovely Misha contacted me, she needed a place to stay in Holland for a week. That is always good news, because I can offer her a Chastity Deal (stay and food in exchange for being belted), but Cobie was still staying at the apartment! At first I almost said no, but then I realised: what if these two top Chastity Babes would meet? They have similar body types, and they both love chastity (well Cobie a little more than Misha I guess), but they are from the opposite sides of the planet! Australia meets Czech Republic, united in chastity belts! It would be great to bring them together and see what would happen!
I locked Misha in a new belt this time: a chain style NeoSteel. That seemed to upset her a little. The steel is much thicker and more secure, and she did not like the chains in the back (because she is used to her rigid style belt that she has worn for so long on several occassions). I had t.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps

File size: 581.1 MB

Download Misha & Cobie - NeoSteel friends

DimSan070

Staff member

Mistress Kristin - a hard time

For Mistress Kristin, being in a chastity belt is one of the hardest things she has ever experienced. Not because it is uncomfortable (if you aren't used to it), but because she is not in control. She hates that.
She also hates collars, because they symbolize submission. She hates locks when she does not have the keys. She hates limited movement. And here she is: on the bed trying to deal with this situation.
Well, she is not really on the bed. It looks like she can't decide between standing up or sitting down, there is just no way to get comfortable for her. The thigh bands are bothering her a lot. She finds a magic wand vibrator, and for a moment she seems pleased, but she quickly gets frustrated again when she realizes she can not feel anything.
Mistress Kristin looks hot though. She is wearing this incredible metallic bra that makes her nipples poke out. Combined with her locked chastity belt, thigh bands, and large collar, she is a real Metal Mistress! I suggested she should d.

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14101kbps

File size: 646.6 MB

Download Mistress Kristin - a hard time

DimSan070

Staff member

Natalia & Anahí - chastity holiday

Natalia Forrest just loves the sun! Even though she hates chastity belts, she will accept any Deal to fly off for a week of sun! She doesn't even care she will not be able to touch herself for a week, that's how much she loves to sunbathe!
She always wants to take another girl though, to make her feel more comfortable and to have someone to chat to. Last time, she took the lovely Kayla Louise, remember this? This time we went to Madeira, and Natalia told me she wanted to take my studio assistant with her! I thought that was a very strange choice, but I know they like each other very much because they have met in my studio of course.
My studio assistant is the very lovely Anahí from Mexico (did you spot her in last week's video?). She is known from the website cuffgirl. Remember when Cobie visited Cuffgirl Chrissy and Anahí? The girls had invited Cobie because they were curious about chastity belts. Ever since then, Anahí has asked me for a chastity belt, and after a while, we found .

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11626kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 549.8 MB

Download Natalia & Anahí - chastity holiday

DimSan070

Staff member

Chastity Holiday - metal bondage challenge

Not only would the girls be locked in chastity belts in exchange for a free holiday, they also had to start their first Challenge right away! These three girls actually wanted to get a drink and sit by the swimming pool after they got belted, but the landlord had something else in mind.
A metal bondage challenge! The girls had to spend some time doing chores in bondage gear first. First, the gorgeous lioness Muriel was locked into metal stocks that are way more heavy than they look. Patiently, she waited until the other two girls completed getting locked into their bondage gear. Rija would be locked in wrist cuffs attached to her belt with short chains, and the poor Nova Pink (still wearing her tit press) would be locked in heavy spreader bar cuffs.
They really had to cooperate to lock all this gear on, and they would have to cooperate even more soon, because some chores (like laundry) were waiting for them. You have to remember these girls are not slaves and this is not slave labor.

Duration: 6:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11676kbps

File size: 529.5 MB

Download Chastity Holiday - metal bondage challenge

DimSan070

Staff member

Cobie exposed

Cobie is insane! But that's why I like her :) When we went outside for a little fresh air, she wanted to feel the wind on her skin and be free!! Well, as free as she could be, of course she was still locked in her NeoSteel chastity belt, her thigh bands, and her collar. There were a lot of cars passing by, people on bikes, runners, and people walking their dog. It always seems to get very busy wherever I take a Chastity Babe. maybe people sense there is something going on? Well, in Cobie's case, there sure was a lot to see! She kept flashing her belt, front and back, in her very short summer dress. I am sure many people got a glimpse (again). I wonder if anyone actually knew what it was, but the sun reflecting on the metal draws the eye to it so they couldn't have missed it.

Duration: 6:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14632kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Cobie exposed

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors