~BDSMmania | Extremley painfull humilliation~

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Jezebel Jaylin Chastity Fun Strapped Down To The Bed With Leather Restraints Part 3

Description: Jezebel Jaylin is strapped down to the bed with leather restraints and given a vibrator, which doesn't work so well through her chastity belt. But because she's been a good girl we remove the belt for a few minutes so she can enjoy herself. This is the final video of a 3 part series. Set contains nudity.

Format: mp4
Size: 228.21 MB
Resolution:1920x1080
Duration: 00:08:56

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Jezebel Jaylin Chastity Fun strapped down to the bed with leather restraints Part 3.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Lil Missy Uk In Self Tie In Jeans And T Shirt

Description: Another great self bondage video for you to enjoy. In this one I am dressed in my light blue ripped jeans and T-shirt.
First things first I MUST be gagged. Today I want my mouth to be really full so I pick the biggest ballgag I own, and its bright red! I secure it tightly and make sure the strap is under my hair.
Now to the main event. I have some thin black rope that I want to use today so I start by tieing my ankles and knees together. Now I do a simple chest harness and attach the front to my knees. this will restrict my movement and make sure that I have a harder time struggling.
After I am happy with the ropes I take a pair of hinged cuffs and secure my wrists behid me back.
Perfect, now I can enjoy the feel of the rope on my skin as I struggle on the floor. I move around on the rug making sure to really test and pull on the ropes.
I have done a really great job tieing myself up but after a while of struggling I think I want to get out. Silly me, I didn't really think about how I was going to get out afterwards but I spot the key and grab it with my feet.
I try and reach for them but I am so tired from all the struggling. I try again and really get the keys but I manage to bat them away.
I give up on the keys, to tired to care.

Featuring: Lil Missy,

Size: 403.84 MB
Duration: 00:10:38

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Lil Missy UK in Self tie in jeans and t shirt.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Lucy Larue Fuckmeat Bound And Kicked

Description: With her legs in futomomo ties, a bullet vibrator in her cunt, and her wrists tied together, Lucy's masochistic side is deliciously satisfied under the crushing heel of a sadist. This video is for you if you enjoy: Humiliation, Kicking, Masochists, Domination, Slts, and BDSM.

- Lucy LaRue LaceBaby Littlemisfit

Size: 560.89 MB
Duration: 00:15:11

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Lucy LaRue Fuckmeat Bound and Kicked.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Natalie Fox Natalie Cuff & Full Body Tickle

Description: The only way to get natalie into submission is to cuff her to the bed and tickle her, there is no other way and she HATES it. Squirming and squealing, i'm sure you love it just as much as she cant stand it.

Starring: Natalie Fox, MilaaP

Size: 272.51 MB
Duration: 00:04:24

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Natalie Fox Natalie Cuff & Full Body Tickle.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania No Swim But Bound Instead

Description: I just realized how pretty of a day it is as I open the curtain and finish tying my itty bitty bikini top on. I grab a towel and head out the door. Little did I realize there was a masked man already in my home as he follows me outside and grabs me around my body and over my mouth pulling me back inside. I kick and mpph but it happens so fast, none of the neighbors heard. The next thing I know, Im very tightly tied to a chair with pink rope. The masked man shuts the curtain as I realize what he is holding in his hand. He of course ties this thick white cloth over my mouth mpphing my remaining words but definitely not stopping me from gag talking. He then goes to look for any valuables I have and leaves me to struggle and gag talk. I really do have a lot to say tho it is a bit difficult to understand me. Every noise I make is a word, statement, or threat of some kind. The white OTM gag really works to muffle all my words and the rope does keep me put, that is until I know the man is gone. This is when I do everything in my power to escape. This is not an easy feat but I do not give up until I eventually loosen every single rope from my body. ahhhh..I finally slip the gag off and down my chin emphasising that i really didn't expect that as I stretch my body a bit from this surprise bondage situation. Now, i think it's time for that swim I originally was trying to do. I think a nice and quiet swim in what I need as I retie the OTM gag to my mouth and head out to the pool. Now i'm a happy quiet gagged girl that can get some sun on her skin.

Featuring: Fayth On Fire

Size: 553.77 MB
Duration: 00:15:00

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_No Swim But Bound Instead.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Peachypoppy Intruder Tied Me Up In A Diaper

Description: I woke up in a diaper, tied to the bed, in the struggle to become untied I piss myself, completely soaking and leaking the diaper. As soon as I get the first restraint loose, the man that tied me up enters the room and fucks me until he cums. Theres part of me that loved it:

Starring: peachypoppy

Size: 437.72 MB
Duration: 00:06:20

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_peachypoppy Intruder Tied Me Up In A Diaper.mp4

belialxxxx

BDSMmania_Savvy Suxx - All Natural Newbie Gets Dominated in Strict Rope Bondage

Savvy Sux showed up bright eyed and bushy tailed about getting her first Kink shoot with The Pope. She knew she wanted to experience all of the things that were BDSM, so they jumped right into the shoot. First, Savvy is in a standing position with her arms pulled back over a steel bar and then tied to her waist. Her legs are spread exposing her wet cunt. The Pope gets to work punishing this Slt, and she can't get enough of it, so he turns up the intensity. Her tits are covered with clothespins after being flogged and punished. Her efforts are rewarded with a few orgasms before moving on to the next position. Savvy finds herself in an inverted hogtie suspension with her legs tied out to keep he completely helpless. Savvy is introduced to some electrical toys, which quickly over stimulate her and cause her to scream. The Pope grabs a dildo and fills her pussy with it after he fucks her throat. The final scene has Savvy on her side with her arms secured above and behind her head, with her legs still spread wide and out of his way. Her flesh is assaulted with heavy leather floggings before using the dildo to fuck her mouth and pussy into multiple orgasms.

Release Year: 12.02.2024
Genre: Fucking Machine, Clover Clamps, Vibrator, Clothespins, Suspension, Bondage, BDSM, Zapper, Fingering, Machine Dildo, Flogging, Dildo
Director: The Pope
Cast: Savvy Suxx, The Pope

VideoQuality: Full HD
VideoFormat: MPEG-4
FileSize: 3.76 GB
Duration: 00:52:46
Resolution: 1920x1080

DOWNLOAD:

E1Z7o3d6BKqcAN5IxohW.mp4

E1Z7o3d6BKqcAN5IxohW.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Princessdiana Why Did You Tie Me Up

Description: Would you be willing to do a clip where you are wearing blue jeans, white shirt, and plain black mid length socks. You start off hogtied with feet and legs tied side by side. You're duct tape gagged with something stuffed in your mouth. You are blindfolded. Would you be willing to have tape placed over your nose for a couple of minutes too, with some close ups of your feet wiggling around?

Starring: Princess Diana

Size: 196 MB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:05:08

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_PrincessDiana Why did you tie me up.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Rachel Adams Aerobics Hogtied

Description: Rachael Adams is wearing a silky white biketard and slowly pulls up a shiny blue high waisted thong bottoms creating a 90's retro spandex workout outfit. She then gags herself with a large white ball gag before applying handcuffs and leg irons:. But she makes sure to loop the chain from the ankle cuffs around the handcuff chain creating a inescapable metal hogtie. hmmmm to bad she forgot to grab the key before putting herself in the self bondage predicament. Watch this sexy clip as Rachel struggles and squirms in her shiny and silky Spandex Bondage:

Starring: Rachel Adams

Size: 388.72 MB
Duration: 00:05:55

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Rachel Adams aerobics hogtied.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Rachels Stooge 2

Description: Rachel is a strange business boss and Tony works for her. She walks in the room and says: Rachel: Did you take care of that thing with the Greco family? I need my rivals dealt with. Tony: Not yet Rachel: He's taking my territory and you're waiting around instead of following my orders? You're useless! She angrily sits down and turns her back to him. She then threatens to make him disappear if he doesn't take care of the Greco Operation in the next 3 days. Tony: Is that so? As he says this, he grabs a cloth, quickly approaches Rachel and subdues her with it over her mouth and nose. Cut to Rachel is nude, sitting on the bed. She's been tied up in white rope with her hands behind back, shoulder, chest rope harness, legs tied above the knees around the thighs, and then below the knees and ankles. Her attitude at this point is haughty, defiant and irritated. She tells him that he just made a massive mistake, definitely his last. She talks threateningly about how she'll have him hurt and how she won't miss having such an incompetent man working for her. While she's talking, Tony ties her big toes together. Rachel complains, tells him to stop, and says it's gross. She says she hates having her feet touched but also angrily tells him that these are the last feet he'll ever see so ok do you're worst, finish tying up my toes. He then begins tying ropes across the soles of her feet and she asks him if he's got a foot fetish or something. As he finishes tying her soles, she says she's had enough of his little game and is going to call one of her henchman to take care of him. Tony, while she's still talking, shoves her sock into her mouth and wraps it with a cloth around her mouth to make a cleave gag; Once she's gagged, Tony adds a tight crotch rope. He then hogties Rachel on the bed. At this point, he tells Rachel that yes he does have a foot fetish. Tony spends the next 2 minutes sucking on her toes, taking breaks to kiss the rest of her feet and other toes and occasionally tickle her with his hand, Tony then says he needs to make a call. He picks up his phone, dials and says, Hi Greco I've got her all set. You said $300K to deliver Rachel alive correct? He pauses Great! I will drop her off tonight. Rachel is furious and begins struggling violently, shaking her head, and making lots of noise. Tony removes her gag and Rachel's attitude changes dramatically. She realizes that her best chance to escape is to either bribe Tony or seduce him. So she tells Tony 3 things: 1) she'll pay him 500K Euros to let her go; 2) she's sorry for an awful boss and treating him so horribly, and 3) she'll even fool around with him if he wants. Tony replies that he'd like to consider her offer in silence, so he grabs a sponge and shoves it into Rachel's mouth. Tony then wraps clear tape around Rachel's head to create a cleave gag. He does not tape over her top or bottom lip, so it's a cleave rather than a wrap gag and Rachel's mouth is open. After Tony's finished gagging her he watches her for about a minute. She seductively writhes against her crotchrope and wiggles her feet & toes seductively at him. Tony takes the bait and grabs Rachel. He slaps her ass, touches her breasts, plays with her crotchrope, and flips her back and forth from her side back onto her stomach. He then worships her feet again. This time Rachel's reaction is very different as she moans and seems to enjoy it while he does it. After a few minutes of this he tells her Thanks, that was fun, but still going to go with the $300K from Greco. I just don't trust you. He says this as he grabs a rope and ties Rachel's big toes back to her crotchrope. During this time, Rachel tries to talk to him and convince him to stay, but he tells her he can't understand her. Once he's finished connecting her big toes to the crotchrope, he says he's going to go get his car ready. Rachel freaks out and struggles frantically on the bed..

Starring: Rachel Adams

Size: 403.25 MB
Duration: 00:10:51

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Rachels Stooge 2.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Redhead And Blonde Slaves In Bondage

Description: Yaya Gingersnatch & Sage Pillar they are so sexy couple they in love with each other and having sex with each very enjoyable for both of them, but one day Yaya Gingersnatch comes up with a new idea and tells it to Sage Pillar that she wants to be fucked with her mouth, wrists and legs tied, and his girlfriend accepts it.

Featuring: Yaya Gingersnatch, Sage Pillar

Size: 432.47 MB
Duration: 00:09:16

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Redhead and Blonde Slaves In Bondage.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Secretary Alicia Tied Up And Sold As A Slave

Description: Setting Alicia is having a meeting with one of their clients (POV). She is a successful lawyer who is partner in one do the best firms in London. She is have recently been working for wealthy criminals reading through their contracts and keeping them out of prison. What her criminal clients don't know is that she had been pocketing more than the agreed percentage without their knowledge. The client (Mr C) has lost $10million on a business deal that Amy read over and signed through. He also knows that she have been pocketing some of his money. What Alicia doesn't know is that Mr C runs one of the biggest property empires in the world. And with that he has connections all over the world. With good people and not so good people.
Start (Alicia speaking to the Camera who is Mr C's Assistant, POV) After a brief chat about the lost $10m and hiding more money and future investments, the assistant lets Alicia know that he knows about her dirty dealings in pocketing his clients money. He hands over a not to her and she reads it out loud: I can reveal that I have copies of all your dodgy activities over the last three years. Copies that if fell into the wrong hands could end your career and lock you up for a very long time. In saying that, I am willing to compromise. I have three offers for you to consider. You will get a reduced jail term from 40 years to 30 years and make Mr C a 50% shareholder in your law firm. You can decline this offer and decide to fight this in court. Even though as you know Mr C controls most of judges and prosecutors in the city so you will both get 40 years guaranteed in jail. (I advise you to take this third offer) Make Mr C the majority Shareholder in all your law firm and you won't go to jail Instead you will be enrolled into our slave trading auction to pay off your debts. Minimum term will have to serve will be 5 years. I have already had interested parties contact him for you. Remember, you will be doing this to pay off the millions you owe. After being sold you'll be tied up to be shipped out immediately Alicia looks at Mr C's assistant (pov) in shock and after a brief discussion with herself going through the options she decides to take the third offer. She's told to perform a sexy strip tease which will be aired to potential suitors.
Next scene Alicia dances and performs a sexy strip tease. She is wearing a hot secretary outfit wearing either a tight skirt or trousers (with the camera zooming in when she's taking off her bra and skirt/trousers). After stripping down to her thong she's told that her auction is finished and that she has been sold will be sent to central Africa. She's then asked to lay down on the floor in a hogtie position. Camera zooms in on her on the floor as she looks at the camera submissively before looking down pressing her nose to the floor.
Next scene Alicia is hogtied and sporting a gag(cleave/ball). The camera flows over her for 30 seconds. It then cuts to a close up of Alicia still in a hogtie without the gag composing her herself before saying her name, age, that she will be shipped to DR of Congo and that she's owned by Mr C.

Size: 430.06 MB
Duration: 00:12:00

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Secretary Alicia Tied Up and Sold as a Slave.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Secretary In Peril Ziptie Chair Bondage With Naomi Rouge, Bondish

Description: Rosa (wearing a white blouse a pencil skirt, tights from Wolford and red high heels) comes home early and falls prey to an intruder (wearing a black bodystocking, leather thighboots and a corsett. Tightly bound with zipties and gagged with microfoam tape, she is left briefly while her captor searches for more rope to keep her of the way. Rosa struggles around trying to escape but with her wrists tightly bound to her legs, she is unable to reach any of the restraints.

Size: 442.6 MB
Duration: 00:12:01

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Secretary In Peril Ziptie Chair Bondage with Naomi Rouge, bondish.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Stella Hogtied And Foot Worshiped

Description: The video starts with Stella lying on a bed in a hogtie. She is struggling really hard. There is suddenly a beep sound and she starts to get pulled by the hogtie. She struggles for about 1 minute 30 seconds and then falls floppy still in a hogtie position, with the feet in the air (they don't fall).
After she is relaxed you come in to play with her feet and worship them. After a while, the camera goes around to the front, where Stella's head is. You play with her face (eye checks, mouth play, moving the head around). You untie the hogtie about halfway through to flop around the legs.
At the end of the video you start ragdolling her, placing her in weird unnatural position at your discretion. This part should finish with camera pans on Stella laying in two certain ways, A) and B) Final scene where she is lying on her back, completely stiff or frozen, with her eyes and mouth open wide and her hands frozen in the air from her elbow up. You take her legs and put them in the air (the highest possible) and they stay in the air as she is stiff. There is camera pans around her legs, her body and her face.

Featuring: Stella

Size: 587.44 MB
Duration: 00:16:43

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Stella Hogtied And Foot Worshiped.mp4

belialxxxx

Bdsmmania Tamara And Vanessa In They Came Home Early From The Country Club & Caught The Thief In The Act

Description: Unable to reason the escaping robber, our burgled young lovelies are stashed out of the way, bound and gagged on Tamara's bed, shut away in her room! Trussed and helpless, ballgagged and now with torn t-shirts tied over their faces too, they are more than a little miffed! FFFMMMMMMM!!!. Earlier, they'd been caught, thinking he was gone, scooting in together back-to-back and trying to get loose � But they couldn't budge those knots anyway. Angered, the intruder has them all hogtied extra tight and seriously gagged up. That'll each them. Can't quite seem to keep his grubby paws off of them either before he leaves, the creep!
Two beautiful girls have just returned home early from an evening at Mortimer Country Club. Evidently having had enough of the revelry to be found there, they've decided to return to the gorgeous Tamara's house for a movie and so forth AND so on However, they're walking headlong into trouble because, at the very moment, they step into Tamara's boudoir, a man is trying like crazy to pry open a cabinet drawer. Hunting for valuables. He's a burglar, and the girls are not impressed. Neither is he!

Size: 360.49 MB
Duration: 00:20:52

DOWNLOADFileJoker:

DOWNLOADKeep2Share:

BDSMmania_Tamara and Vanessa in They Came Home Early from the Country Club & Caught the Thief in the Act.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos