Beautiful Lesbians Will Show You How To Fuck Each Other

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Your anus will be stretched

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting
Video language: English

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your anus will be stretched

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Veronica Rodriguez, Jojo Kiss - The Spanish Tutor

Release Year: 2019

As the sexy JoJo Kiss attempts to perfect her Spanish, she enlists the help of bombshell Veronica Rodriguez. Veronica is confident she'll have JoJo speaking Spanish by the end of their lesson however, JoJo is not convinced. Veronica decides it's better to show JoJo what she's saying so she can better understand the language rather than just recite words for her to repeat. With this, JoJo is told to sit on the table, while Veronica recites erotic sentences for JoJo to repeat. It's not long before talking has ceased and the real lesson begins. As JoJo's dress falls to the floor, revealing her big, beautiful tits. Veronica can't control herself as she jumps onto the table and begins sucking her hard nipples. JoJo tries to gain control of the situation, wanting to get back to the lesson however, Veronica's mouth on her nipples excites her so much, the only words she can say are encouraging for Veronica, as she moans with pleasure. Spanish used to be difficult for her but now, with Veronica's help, it may just be her new favorite language!

Duration: 35:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6561kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Veronica Rodriguez, Jojo Kiss - The Spanish Tutor

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Paging Dr. Maserati

Cast: Asuna Fox, Maserati
Genres: Brunette, Ebony, Teen, MILF, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Big Ass, BBW, Tattoos, Lesbian, Scissoring, Doctor

When busty doctor Maserati discovers that her hot patient Asuna has never had an orgasm, she decides to give her a helping hand, fingering and licking her pussy until she cums for the first time in her entire life. As it turns out, it's just what the doctor ordered!

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4214kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 929.4 MB

Download Paging Dr. Maserati

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Bailey Brooke, Kristen Scott Revenge Of The Nerd

As captain of the cheerleading squad, Bailey Brooke should be exempt from taking exams. School's a waste of time for hot girls like Bailey who can get by on their good looks alone. At least she can call nerdy girl Kristen Scott to help her study. Kristen agrees to tutor her after cheerleading practice, but she reflects bitterly on the fact that Bailey and her uppity bitches never call her until exam time. She plans on exacting revenge for not inviting her to parties. She'll help Bailey study, but Bailey's going to work for it. As the girls prepare to study in Kristen's bedroom, Kristen asks about cheer squad, but Bailey says she can't really talk about it with Kristen because she's not part of the clique. She doesn't let Kristen try on her cheer outfit, because it would be a disgrace to the uniform. Kristen reminds Bailey she'd better listen to her if she wants her help. Bailey hands over the schoolbag, and Kristen gets changed in front of Bailey. Bailey also gets into her outfit, apologizing for not wearing underwear and baring her pussy when she slips on her red mini skirt. Kristen quite likes it, and wants to play with it. Bailey clues in that Kristen is into girls. But Bailey's never fooled around with girls before. Kristen kisses Bailey on the mouth reaching her hand under her skirt. The lesbian goes down on Bailey's pussy, slowly bringing her to orgasm. Bailey reciprocates, sucking on the nerdy girl's clit until her teen pussy explodes!

Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6590kbps

Download Bailey Brooke, Kristen Scott Revenge Of The Nerd

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Old Enough

Cast: Chloe Temple, Alexxa Vega
Genres: Lesbian, Toys, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Two gorgeous bitches Chloe Temple, Alexxa Vega decided to make themselves pleased with their shirshay languages in their sweet pussies before receiving an unforgettable orgasm!

Duration: 32:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2447kbps

File size: 611.2 MB

Download Old Enough

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Kenna James, Lana Rhoades Going Bonkers Part Two

She excitedly pulls off turquoise lacy panties, and dives into her bushy teen pussy hornily rocks her hips, fucking her mom's face, humping an inserted finger.

Duration: 32:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6594kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Kenna James, Lana Rhoades Going Bonkers Part Two

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Tattoo Teens Gir Girl Pussy Squirting - Full HD 1080p

Anuskatzz and Valkyriz painting a room together but the color dont stay just at the walls... Both tattooed dreadgirlz having even more fun with painting on each other and getting in a pervers atmosphere. They play with a dildo, licking their pussys and finished this erotic adventure with some squirting fun.

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9639kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 886.1 MB

Download Tattoo Teens Gir Girl Pussy Squirting - Full HD 1080p

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Little Red A Lesbian Fairy Tale Part Five

Ever since I was found in the forest, I've been observing what's been happening all around me, and I finally think I've figured it out. I might have been quiet, and acted naive at first, but when I saw the big picture, things start to come together pretty quickly. Predators are out there, and they aren't shy about taking advantage of their prey. Even now no matter who sees me, they see a beautiful young innocent girl that they can't help but fall in love with. People have been keen on taking advantage of me, without ever asking me what's best. Let the power struggles my story has taught me be a warning. Mrs. Riding and The Social Worker... my family, has finally given me the tools I needed and the get out of the mess I ended up in. They gave me the strength and courage to overcome Wolf and Fox. They pinned the bitch down and sucked cum from her vicious unrelenting pussy until finally with their help we overcame all odds, until in the blink of an eye it all came crashing down.

Duration: 28:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6582kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Little Red A Lesbian Fairy Tale Part Five

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Angelina Castro, Maserati XXX

Cast: Angelina Castro, Maserati XXX
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, black, lesbian, oil, strapon

Sometimes I yearn for ClubMasi cock, but you all are trapped in the computers. I know this pussy belongs to you all, so I try to remain faithful. This day, I just needed a long hard cock to dominate my mouth and insides. So I called Angelina Castro to take your places. Do you think she matches up?? XOXO #ClubMasi

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 736.8 MB

Download Angelina Castro, Maserati XXX

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Teacher Pet Sovereign Syre, Gianna Gem

Sovereign Syre, a high school teacher, is in her classroom tidying up. It's the end of the school day, so there are no students around. Her step-, Gianna Gem, comes by and leans in the doorway with a backpack over her shoulder. 'Are you ready to go, Mom?' she asks, looking a little annoyed. 'I'm almost done, honey!' Sovereign says, good-naturedly. Gianna huffs, saying that if she takes too long, she'll just walk. It's clear she's moody. Sovereign catches onto the sour mood immediately. She asks Gianna what's the matter. Gianna hesitates at first, seemingly contented to be grumpy, but after some coaxing from Sovereign, Gianna trudges into the room and drops her bag on a desk. She whines, why does she have to be stuck with having her step-mom as her high school homeroom teacher? Sovereign is surprised, asking her what that means? Gianna insists that it feels like Sovereign looks for every possible opportunity to embarrass her in class. She's the laughingstock with her friends and peers. Sovereign's constantly treating her all sweetly and praising her work in front of the class. 'But your work really good,' Sovereign says defensively, so why shouldn't she use it as an example for the class? And does Sovereign have to always use Gianna's name in her hypothetical examples, too? It feels like she's picking on her. Especially now when it's during the module about... sex education? Sovereign says that she doesn't feel like she uses Gianna's name in examples any more than anyone else in the class. Maybe she's doing it more so now that they're talking about sex ed, just because she doesn't want to make the other students uncomfortable. 'But it's okay to make uncomfortable?' Gianna laments. Sovereign frowns and apologizes, saying she didn't know she was making Gianna uncomfortable. Sex is such a natural thing, so why is she so embarrassed? 'We're family, and that's just... so private... My friends think it's totally weird, and make fun of me the time.

Duration: 31:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5369kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Teacher Pet Sovereign Syre, Gianna Gem

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Stella Cox and Mary Kalisy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Hardcore

Stella and Mary are sick of these boring classes they have to attend and they decide to skip class and have some fun in the pool! Little did they know that they are heavily attracted to each other and seeing each other naked is the final spark that was needed to get a real passionate lesbian fuck going!

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 772.2 MB

Download Stella Cox and Mary Kalisy

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Back Home Reloaded Episode 4 - Stirring

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Briana Banderas & Lara West
Genres: Lesbian

Sexy Lara West is in bed, sulking, as episode four of Alis Locanta's highly arousing "Back Home Reloaded" begins. She checks her phone, waiting for her girlfriend to return, but is asleep by the time gorgeous Briana Banderas arrives. The hot brunette undresses before waking Lara with a tender kiss. The lovers embrace passionately, Briana straddling her sweetheart, perfect ass up, bare pussy exposed. She peels down Lara's bodysuit and sucks her stiff nipples, then goes down to eat her pussy, sucking and licking her hot pink folds. Moaning with pleasure, Lara kisses the taste of herself from Briana's lips. Moving into spoons, Briana drills Lara's shaved pussy with wet fingers, thrusting deep as Lara strums her own clit. Briana sprawls on her back, offering herself to Lara, who licks her juicy pussy while she fondles her own beautiful breasts. Lara spreads Briana open and laps at her clit, sucking hungrily, then flips her onto her tummy to finger-bang her from behind. They lie side by side to frig each other to frantic orgasms.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Back Home Reloaded Episode 4 - Stirring

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Sarah Vandella

Music journalist Sarah Vandella has major celebrity dirt on teen idol pop star Ashley Adams and Samantha Rone. Sarah has a sex tape to prove the are secretly lesbians. She's trying to get an exclusive with a publisher who will put her story on the magazine cover. Ashley Adams and Samantha Rone head out of the recording studio to meet Sarah Vandella for an interview. The girls are also hoping to get an exclusive on the cover of the magazine. Sarah asks them routine interview questions about their music, their fans, the new album they're recording. Sarah asks them how they find time for boyfriends.But the girls prefer not to talk about their private relationship status. Sarah wants to know one more thing, if they are really . They confirm they are . Then she asks them to explain the scandalous sex tape. Ashley is pissed, she emphatically denies the alleged affair. She wants a cover story, but not that one. Sarah wants something for herself in exchange for withholding that story. She'll even put them on the cover of Rolling Boulder, but only if they do what she says. Sarah wants to see Ashley's huge tits. Sarah also wants to see the making out. She rubs her pussy while she watches the teens suck on each other's tits, lick each other's pussies. She praises them for finally doing real work, earning their exclusive. Ashley makes Samantha cum in her mouth, while Sarah orchestrates more orgasms. She rubs Ashley's clit and directs Samantha to eat her 's pussy. Ashley's pussy explodes all over Sarah's hand, wetting the sofa with squirt! Sarah licks Samantha's dripping pussy, exciting the squirt out of her, until Sarah is drenched with pussy juice!

Duration: 37:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6569kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sarah Vandella

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Ariella Ferrera, Cecilia Lion

Cast: Ariella Ferrera, Cecilia Lion
Genres: Athletic, Average Body, Big Tits, Brunette, Cheating, Colombian, Couples Fantasies, Ebony, Feet, Fetish, Hairy Pussy, Latina, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Ass, Small Tits, , Stepmom

Cecilia Lion plans on heading out to the club, but her new , Ariella Fererra, cancels her plans when she catches her trying to sneak out of the house. Bratty Cecilia isn't interested in taking orders from Ariella, and when things escalate, Cecelia's man breaks up the fight, and puts them in a bedroom, telling them not to come up until they've finally made amends. When Ariella tries to bond with Cecilia, she shares a scandalous secret from her past. Suddenly the two have something in common, and discover that their animosity might be the product of their own secret, sexual desires.

Duration: 37:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2474kbps

File size: 719.6 MB

Download Ariella Ferrera, Cecilia Lion

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Uma Jolie & Bella Rose The New Neighbor

When sweet Bella Rose meets her gorgeous new neighbor Uma Jolie, she's much too innocent to help her find something cool to do. Bella Rose has strict parents who don't let her out much. Uma Jolie can't believe that Bella never kissed a guy. Much more advanced in her sexual promiscuity at the age of eighteen, Uma promises kissing lessons to get her contemporary up to speed. The nubile teens duck behind some trees on Bella's property. Bella leans against the house as Uma kisses her seductively on the lips. At first Bella feels nervous, but Uma's soft lips put her at ease. The girls quickly become best friends, and Bella lets Uma corrupt her because making out with her feels so good. Back at Bella's house, she yells to her mom not to disturb her 'studying' while Uma is over. As soon as the door to her bedroom closes, Bella playfully takes off her bra revealing her gumdrop nipples. Uma to kisses and licks them till they stand at attention. This time the budding lesbians take it further. They shimmy out of their panties, eager to taste each other's lesbian treats. Bella spreads her legs wide and invitingly, and Uma flicks her tongue over her tight shaved pussy till she cums. Uma's so horny her pussy is begging for relief. She rocks her flawless body over Bella's face and takes her pleasure. The lesbians entwine their slender legs and wet hump each other's pussies feverishly. Uma holds onto Bella's perky boobs for leverage as she grinds her pussy into Bella's, tribbing them both to obliteration! Will someone wonder what all the screaming is about? Click to find out!

Duration: 33:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6566kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Uma Jolie & Bella Rose The New Neighbor

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Corrupted In The Sex Shop

Studio: RealityKings
Cast: Alex Blake & Marley Brinx
Genres: Lesbian Sex, Teen, Petite, Lingerie, Brunette, Tattoo, Small Tits, Hairy Pussy, Doggystyle, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Dildo, Orgasm

When shy nerdy girl Alex takes a walk on the wild side and visits a sex shop, she gets way more than she bargained for!

Duration: 33:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2159kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 560.7 MB

Download Corrupted In The Sex Shop

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Kimmy Granger Adria Rae

Teenage best friends Adria Rae and Kimmy Granger do everything together. Whether it's homework, chores or gossiping about boys, the teens are inseparable. The gorgeous brunettes look so similar, some people insist they could be . Adria isn't sure she agrees, until one day when Kimmy and Adria decide to try on matching outfits and take selfies. As they compare their adorable little asses barely covered by their miniskirts, Adria can sort of see the similarities. Kimmy and Adria have the same size boobs. They both have trim tummies and slender curves. The girls are having so much fun giggling and modeling, before long things get carried away. Kimmy looks into her best friend's big brown eyes and kisses her passionately. Adria kisses her back, but she asks her friend what's up. Kimmy thought Adria wanted it because of the way she was looking at her. Adria's only issue is that she hasn't been with a girl before. Kimmy offers to teach her everything she needs to know. So it's a go, because Adria trusts her best friend implicitly. Kimmy pushes Adria onto the bed and gets on top of her. First she teaches her how to kiss with tongue. The lesbians fondle their matching panties underneath their matching navy blue pleated skirts. They peel away their matching white tank tops and suckle their little hard nipples. Adria giggles with pleasure as Kimmy fingers her shaved pussy for the first time, then licks her till she's really juicy. After Kimmy rides Adria's pussy, tribbing her to climax, the more experienced lesbian sits on Adria's face. Adria licks up Kimmy's juices that run down her chin. Hungry to eat each other asses they take turns on all fours till they both cum again. But will their friendship ever be the same? Click to find out!

Duration: 36:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6552kbps

Download Kimmy Granger Adria Rae

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Lesbian Maids 3

Studio: Third Degree Films
Cast: Gia Derza, Jasmine Jae, Evelyn Claire, London River, Serene Siren, Bunny Colby , Paisley Porter, Verronica Kirei
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, All Sex, Maid

For girls whose job it is to clean, they sure like to get dirty! But the cleanliness is always thorough, and done with the tongue!

Duration: 1:41:38
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1134kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 934.5 MB

Download Lesbian Maids 3

ZigZaguS

Staff member

Two Moms Are Better Than One

Teen Uma Jolie's mom Angela Sommers invites Uma's step Cheri Deville to co-parent on an issue, asking Cheri if she's noticed anything strange going on with Uma. Angela fears that Uma isn't opening up to her since she found a vibrator in her purse. Cheri figures she must be using it to masturbate and that it's normal. Mostly, Cheri is relieved the problem isn't her. She just assumed Uma was having trouble adjusting to the remarriage.The two moms agree that Cheri should have a talk with Uma. Later, Cheri brings Uma a cute bikini so they can go to the beach tomorrow in matching swimwear. Uma is shy to try it on in front of her step mom so to make Uma feel less uncomfortable Cheri takes off her dress. But her boobs are sticking out of her bra. Uma starts giggling like a schoolgirl and Cheri teases her for being a prude like her .Once they slip on their bikinis, Cheri sits Uma down for a talk. Uma is mortified that her mom told Cheri about her vibrator, but Cheri is super cool about it. When Uma lets her hold it, Cheri tells her about the vibrator test; if it feels good on her nose or nipple, it will feel good on her vagina. Cheri tests it out on her pussy over the bathing suit, then pulls off her bottoms and puts it direct against her flesh.

Duration: 40:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6597kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Two Moms Are Better Than One

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors