Bondage associated and humiliated women.Women don't escape

sancho48

Wmbcv-0860 - Angela Sommers And Randy Moore - Callidora Vs. Ultravixen

Callidora (Angela Sommers) is hunting down the evil Vampire Verona. After tracking her to her lair, she is shocked to find UltraVixen (Randy Moore) waiting. But wait, what is wrong with her? Why is UltraVixen acting that way? OH NO!!! She's been turned! A fight ensues and the two struggle back and...
Size - 861.42 MB
Duration - 00:23:30
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720
Keys - Angela Sommers, Randy Moore, Ball Gag, Blonde, Boots, Corset, Bondage Cafe,

Keep2share

sancho48

Busty Catburglar Caught Unmasked

Sexy burglar Amber Michaels is caught cracking a safe, bound hand and foot with a crotchrope added for good measure. She tries to cut a deal, but she's ballgagged. Soon her captor adds more rope and unmasks the curvy criminal, then the catsuited cutie is hogtied and left to be found by the police.
Size - 114.17 MB
Duration - 00:07:50
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, struggling, big tits, boot fetish, amber michaels, catsuit, cat-suit, ballgag, ballgagged, ball-gag, ball-gagged, masked, unmasked, burglar, hogtie, hogtied, pleading, begging,

Keep2share

sancho48

Sexy burglar Amber Michaels is caught cracking a safe, bound hand and foot with a crotchrope added for good measure. She tries to cut a deal, but she's ballgagged. Soon her captor adds more rope and unmasks the curvy criminal, then the catsuited cutie is hogtied and left to be found by the police.
Size - 114.17 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, blondes, struggling, big tits, boot fetish, amber michaels, catsuit, cat-suit, ballgag, ballgagged, ball-gag, ball-gagged, masked, unmasked, burglar, hogtie, hogtied, pleading, begging,

Keep2share

sancho48

Size - 114.17 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Busty American Damsel Jewell

Buxom beauty Jewell Marceau assumes the role of the Americn Damsels mascot, dressed in a skimpy, stars-and-stripes outfit, cleave-gagged with a patriotic scarf and securely bound to a chair. Soon red,white and blue duct tape is added to her gag, and her enormous breasts are exposed, which bounce as she struggles helplessly to free herself.
Size - 78.91 MB
Duration - 00:05:25
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, struggling, high heels, all natural, big tits, jewell marceau, secretary, snooping, caught, cleavegag, cleavegagged, cleave-gag, cleave-gagged, tapegag, layered gag, stuffed gag, patriotic, damsel, damsel-in-, bouncing,

Keep2share

sancho48

Buxom beauty Jewell Marceau assumes the role of the Americn Damsels mascot, dressed in a skimpy, stars-and-stripes outfit, cleave-gagged with a patriotic scarf and securely bound to a chair. Soon red,white and blue duct tape is added to her gag, and her enormous breasts are exposed, which bounce as she struggles helplessly to free herself.
Size - 78.91 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, struggling, high heels, all natural, big tits, jewell marceau, secretary, snooping, caught, cleavegag, cleavegagged, cleave-gag, cleave-gagged, tapegag, layered gag, stuffed gag, patriotic, damsel, damsel-in-, bouncing,

Keep2share

sancho48

Size - 78.91 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Sandra Silvers Constance Coyne - Vintage Damsels

January 23, 2021 Vintage Escape! 1950s MILF Damsels in Distress Strictly Tied in the Sitting Room - Bondage Struggles! Wrap Gags! Sandra spotted the discreet ad in the back of her ladies magazine for a boudoir photographer; it sparked a little something inside of the 1950s MILF housewife that stirred her mind, and elsewhere. She'd seen this ad once before (have a look at update 2522!) and second time round Sandra was thinking she'd be a little more prepared for private photography fun! For this paparazzo of pretty pin-ups liked to tie-up his luscious ladies in front of the lens, and as Sandra and her girlfriends had talked about her exciting escape ordeal she had an idea some were rather envious of it. Sandra called up the shutterbug and struck a bargain with him for a second shoot. Sharing the experience with Sandra this time would be cute and curvy Constance, wearing a lace bust vintage girdle, while Sandra's hourglass figure was cinched into an under bust waist corset, exposing gorgeously ginormous breasts, both in pantyhose, stockings and their highest heels. Tightly trussed up in a sitting room set, the damsels must struggle in their strict rope tied predicaments, mmph-ing and moaning into wrap gags wound over long silver and brunette locks. Attempting to slip tight knots that hold their shapely figures, struggling to escape once again; but can they trust this photographer to keep his word and let them go once they're free.?
Size - 227.31 MB
Duration - 00:06:54
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

January 23, 2021 Vintage Escape! 1950s MILF Damsels in Distress Strictly Tied in the Sitting Room - Bondage Struggles! Wrap Gags! Sandra spotted the discreet ad in the back of her ladies magazine for a boudoir photographer; it sparked a little something inside of the 1950s MILF housewife that stirred her mind, and elsewhere. She'd seen this ad once before (have a look at update 2522!) and second time round Sandra was thinking she'd be a little more prepared for private photography fun! For this paparazzo of pretty pin-ups liked to tie-up his luscious ladies in front of the lens, and as Sandra and her girlfriends had talked about her exciting escape ordeal she had an idea some were rather envious of it. Sandra called up the shutterbug and struck a bargain with him for a second shoot. Sharing the experience with Sandra this time would be cute and curvy Constance, wearing a lace bust vintage girdle, while Sandra's hourglass figure was cinched into an under bust waist corset, exposing gorgeously ginormous breasts, both in pantyhose, stockings and their highest heels. Tightly trussed up in a sitting room set, the damsels must struggle in their strict rope tied predicaments, mmph-ing and moaning into wrap gags wound over long silver and brunette locks. Attempting to slip tight knots that hold their shapely figures, struggling to escape once again; but can they trust this photographer to keep his word and let them go once they're free.?
Size - 227.31 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Size - 227.31 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Stockingfoot Hostage Jade

Brunette beauty Jade Indica sits bound on the sofa, but when she complains about the tightness of her ropes, she's tapegagged. The long-haired beauty squirms and her shoes fall away. More ropes are added, and her pinstriped suit is opened up to reveal her black, lacy bra. Her short skirt rides up so we can enjoy a view of her panties, garters and stockings. She squirms to the floor, then she's foldtied and left to her helpless struggles.
Size - 60.53 MB
Duration - 00:04:07
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, bra fetish, jade indica, secretary bondage, secretary, detective bondage, tapegag, lingerie, box-tie, tapegagged, captive, stockingfoot, garters, stockingfooted, foldtie, foldtied,

Keep2share

sancho48

Brunette beauty Jade Indica sits bound on the sofa, but when she complains about the tightness of her ropes, she's tapegagged. The long-haired beauty squirms and her shoes fall away. More ropes are added, and her pinstriped suit is opened up to reveal her black, lacy bra. Her short skirt rides up so we can enjoy a view of her panties, garters and stockings. She squirms to the floor, then she's foldtied and left to her helpless struggles.
Size - 60.53 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480
Keys - bondage, brunette, struggling, pantyhose/stockings, high heels, bra fetish, jade indica, secretary bondage, secretary, detective bondage, tapegag, lingerie, box-tie, tapegagged, captive, stockingfoot, garters, stockingfooted, foldtie, foldtied,

Keep2share

sancho48

Size - 60.53 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 720x480

Keep2share

sancho48

Sandra Silvers And Caroline Pierce - Foot Tickling 101

September 9, 2021MILFy Mature Student Sandra Silvers Sensitive Soft Soles Studied & Tickled by Teacher Ms. Pierce's! Barefoot Bondage Tickling!"Good afternoon class today we are going to go over the basics of tickling. As you can see I have a classic implement right here. Feathers are very effective and useful they may seem like a basic tool but you don't need to have fancy implements tickle. Of course fingers are classic! We all know the fingers are perfect for tickling. But let's start with something like this feather here, just a little light touch with the feather and you get instant response!" Squeals erupt from the cloth gagged, MILFy mature student volunteer tightly tied for Ms. Pierce's Foot Tickling 101"Quiet down everybody. Listen!Let's listen for the modulation in her tones as I apply the feather to her arch. Build up slowly, you don't want to exhaust your subject too soon, just be gentle (for now), and of course, you can use the feathered end, the soft end, but we'll get to the quill part later.On to the toes! Don't forget to search in all the different little places to find the sensitive spots. Like in between the toe gaps. Some people have one foot that is much more ticklish than the other. So let's compare left and right feet. Such a good subject, so ticklish and you're so good keeping your toes open for me like that, spread and flexed. Now to go for the pointy end of the feather; here's my favorite of quill techniques. Write your name on wrinkled soles and over wriggling arches!"Very convenient for the teacher having her voluptuous victim volunteers ankles tied together, meaning the subject on the receiving end of the tickling can't really fold their feet over and try to cover them up, plus a handle so she can get a good grip to hold her struggling, squealing, barefoot tickle tuition!"Take a breath, my pretty, exhausted article, rest your laughing muscles. We've covered all of the basics of tickles today. Class dismissed!"
Size - 484.48 MB
Duration - 00:12:36
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080
Keys - rope, bondage, sandra silvers, Sandra Silvers,

Keep2share

sancho48

September 9, 2021MILFy Mature Student Sandra Silvers Sensitive Soft Soles Studied & Tickled by Teacher Ms. Pierce's! Barefoot Bondage Tickling!"Good afternoon class today we are going to go over the basics of tickling. As you can see I have a classic implement right here. Feathers are very effective and useful they may seem like a basic tool but you don't need to have fancy implements tickle. Of course fingers are classic! We all know the fingers are perfect for tickling. But let's start with something like this feather here, just a little light touch with the feather and you get instant response!" Squeals erupt from the cloth gagged, MILFy mature student volunteer tightly tied for Ms. Pierce's Foot Tickling 101"Quiet down everybody. Listen!Let's listen for the modulation in her tones as I apply the feather to her arch. Build up slowly, you don't want to exhaust your subject too soon, just be gentle (for now), and of course, you can use the feathered end, the soft end, but we'll get to the quill part later.On to the toes! Don't forget to search in all the different little places to find the sensitive spots. Like in between the toe gaps. Some people have one foot that is much more ticklish than the other. So let's compare left and right feet. Such a good subject, so ticklish and you're so good keeping your toes open for me like that, spread and flexed. Now to go for the pointy end of the feather; here's my favorite of quill techniques. Write your name on wrinkled soles and over wriggling arches!"Very convenient for the teacher having her voluptuous victim volunteers ankles tied together, meaning the subject on the receiving end of the tickling can't really fold their feet over and try to cover them up, plus a handle so she can get a good grip to hold her struggling, squealing, barefoot tickle tuition!"Take a breath, my pretty, exhausted article, rest your laughing muscles. We've covered all of the basics of tickles today. Class dismissed!"
Size - 484.48 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Size - 484.48 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1920x1080

Keep2share

sancho48

Sydney Hale - Self Spread

June 18, 2021I was in need of some serious stretching. My hip flexors were getting tight and those need to be very flexible, so what better way to practivce stretching is being tied up and XXXX myself to stay in that position. I used the spreader bar and tied ropes through the eyelets on the ends and attached those to my ankles. I could already feel the stretches working. So that I would feel some pleasure from my stretches I added a crotch rope. To XXXX me body foward to get the best stretch I added the leather collar and tied that rope to the spreader bar as well. I wasn't going to make this easy on myself, I needed to not chicken out when it started to hurt. So stretched I did.
Size - 416.39 MB
Duration - 00:10:56
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share

sancho48

June 18, 2021I was in need of some serious stretching. My hip flexors were getting tight and those need to be very flexible, so what better way to practivce stretching is being tied up and XXXX myself to stay in that position. I used the spreader bar and tied ropes through the eyelets on the ends and attached those to my ankles. I could already feel the stretches working. So that I would feel some pleasure from my stretches I added a crotch rope. To XXXX me body foward to get the best stretch I added the leather collar and tied that rope to the spreader bar as well. I wasn't going to make this easy on myself, I needed to not chicken out when it started to hurt. So stretched I did.
Size - 416.39 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share

sancho48

Size - 416.39 MB
Format - mp4
Resolution - 1280x720

Keep2share

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors