Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

About video: Batgirl is in a true fix this time. After making an appearance at a local comic con, she found herself the prisoner of a very strange, very nerdy fan boy! He had her securely bound to a pole in his home, and Batgirl quickly discovered she could neither break free or summon help. When the fan boy returned, he began to monologue, explaining his plan to keep her as the ultimate collectible! He gagged her savagely with an eight buckle bishop gag, muffling her voice into hushed grunts and moans. She fought like a tigress against the ropes, knowing time was against her. Try as she might, she was constantly distracted by the thought of the fan boy leering at her bound body and the way her skintight costume hugged every curve of her body. To make matters worse, the crummy nerd returned to add even more ropes, reducing her chances of escape to nothing! Finally, the time had come for Batgirl to meet her fate. The fan boy returned with a special mist that would encase her in unbreakable plastic, transforming her into a frozen, petrified Bat-Statue! Wide eyed, she burst forth with one last frenzied struggle as the mist encased her and quickly solidified, freezing her into position for all eternity!!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:16:12
File Size : 616Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/73c7f2f50701e/Cara_Day_-_Batgirl_Bound_And_Petrified_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Cara was quite excited to see an in home demonstration regarding just how valuable home security systems are, but she got a LOT more than she expected. Lashed to a chair, her legs elevated and spread, she struggled to make herself heard under the hand that was tightly clamped over face and mouth, but it was no use. She had been duped, and now she could do nothing as the thick wad was muscled into her mouth, stifling her cries, and the tight medical bandage was wrapped around her face again and again. Now completely helpless, all she could do was fight against her bonds, the crotch rope snug over her jean shorts, her tight t-shirt displaying her nipples, her body furiously wrenching and arching, her crotch bucking and writhing. It was, of course, no use, but she had learned one thing: she definitely could have used a good security system today!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:45
File Size : 626Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e32e2285cac25/Cara_Day_Chair_Tied_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Yeah, we know, the title is a terrible pun, but the lady is AMAZING! It's Case Cherry's first appearance on our site, and it definitely will NOT be the last! In fact, to make sure we'd have easy access to shoot with her anytime we wanted, we tied her to a luggage rack in two very interesting positions! She's totally helpless, bound, drooling, naked as the day she came into the world (but definitely more developed) and completely at our mercy! Unfortunately, she's fast learning that mercy is not a quality we possess!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:20
File Size : 520Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fde553c93a1dc/Case_Cherry_-_What_A_Rack_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: There's nothing quite like watching a bound woman enjoying herself, especially when her mouth is plugged with a big fat ball gag so all you can hear are the sound of her moans! Cheyenne Jewell is having just such an experience, clad only in a small red thong, tight, white ball gag, and, of course, a few accessories! In this case, shiny steel handcuffs and leg cuffs! Yes she does have plenty of mo9bility, and she makes good use of it, writhing about and running her cuffed hands ALL over her body as she loses herself in this supremely sensual experience! Why not join her?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:59
File Size : 418Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/ad377919b8ecb/Cheyenne_Jewel_-_Handcuffed_And_Shackled_Loving_It_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: How would she ever get out of this? She had no idea who the man was, or how he had gotten in. All she knew was that she was in big trouble! He had gagged her with a fat rubber ball on a strap, and while she certainly voiced her displeasure, she was stunned and frightened at how effectively it muted her screams. The ropes that fused her limbs together were so tight! She could barely struggle, let alone escape, and dressed in her sheer lingerie, she knew that even if she did escape the room, a bound, gagged and nearly nude woman would face even more danger outside! Still, she had to try! She thrashed and fought her bonds, but they did not give an inch. All she did was exhaust herself, which made it that much easier for her tormentor to wrap her already gagged mouth in medical bandages, driving the ball deeper into her oral cavity and rendering her virtually silent! From there, it was a simple matter to hogtie the helpless woman, leaving her thrashing, rolling body on the floor until he returned later, and she knew that would be when things really got bad.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:25
File Size : 477Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/85d1adad12b13/Cheyenne_Jewel_-_How_Will_I_Escape_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: MARS NEEDS WOMEN! And they are determined to get them! After sending a series of ships to Earth, they began XXXXing nubile females for breeding purposes and research stock! Poor Claire certainly never expected to end up as one of them, being rudely disturbed from her XXXX by a series of alien tape drones that have her targeted for their next acquisition! As the rubber ball flew across her bedroom and stuffed itself into her mouth, the first drone struck, wrapping her face with tape so she could not spit out the silencer! Panicked, she sprung from the bed, only to find more drones circling her as she fought against the tape that had sealed her face permanently shut! More drones shot out their tendrils, capturing her arms and wrapping her torso, trapping her arms at her sides! Realizing the danger she was in, Claire ran through the house in search of a means of escape or at the very least a place to hide, but the drones were in hot pursuit. Another tendril shot out, trapping her feet, and she toppled to the couch, helpless! The drones were relentless, and soon she found herself completely mummified from ankles to neck, gagged mercilessly, and left wriggling in a clawfoot bath tub as she waited helplessly for the mothership to pick up the newest shipment! Can she escape??

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:36
File Size : 805Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/18b9fc2201a7a/Claire_Irons_-_Alien_Drone_Tape_Mummification_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Claire was so excited to get back into bondage, but this time I wanted to let her try something a little different. She's been bound in rope, tape, leather straps and steel, but she'd NEVER been encased in a body sack before! She happily stripped nude and smiled, giggling playfully as I bound her first in rope (including a tight crotch rope for a little extra stimulation) and then I laced her up tightly in the sack. She was surprised at how restrictive it was, and at first rolled around playfully testing the limits of her captivity. She grew uneasy, however, when I returned with another coil of rope. Before she could say anything, I wound the rope between her teeth again and again and again, creating a very tight, very vicious rope cleave gag! Her mouth was jacked wide open as she gurgled in frustration. Her struggles really became frenzied when I left her just like that! Let's see how good an escape artist she can be!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:32:41
File Size : 1292Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/13c8625210cbf/Claires_Sleep_Sack_Struggle_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Constance is bound in her bikini, big ball gag and leather cuffs. Her task is simple: find the key and release herself. I even gave her a hint: the key is under the rug! Of course, which rug I did not specify, and won't she be surprised to learn the real location! Of course, to keep her distracted in her search, I remove her bikini top so that she is exposed and humiliated, drooling all over herself as she searches in vain! Her frustration is VERY real, as was my delight!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:59
File Size : 401Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8bac3e61b2ffa/Constance_-_Rug_Burned_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Take two tightly tied, topless tit tied gagged beauties and give them one simple instruction. See who can escape first! What follows is a gag talking drool fest as the girls argue with each other (and with me) in the quest for freedom! Who escapes first? What will happen to the loser? For that matter, what will happen to the winner?? Check it out and see who is victorious!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:25:31
File Size : 1009Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/c746d75af3d4b/Constance_And_Maddy_-_Gag_Talking_Escape_Challenge_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor Dahlia! Winning a relaxing weekend at a luxury hotel seemed like a dream come true, but as she soon learned, nothing comes without a price! Shortly after checking in, she booked a spa treatment and before she knew what had happened she was wrapped head to toe in plastic wrap, bandages and extremely tight blue tape! Only her eyes, feet and her large natural tits were left free! As the attendant explained, the hotel made most of its revenue by capturing unsuspecting, naive young ladies and turning them into helpless mummified parcels to be sold to wealthy businessmen with...unusual tastes! Now, encased, trapped, unable to call for help due to the mouth filling gag, all the poor girl can do is writhe, squirm, arch her feet and wrinkle her sexy soles as she awaits shipment and her new life!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:12:43
File Size : 505Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0bc59420bede3/Dahlia_-_Bare_Breasted_Blue_Mummification_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: It's my lucky day! I caught a scrumptious blonde with big tits, and now she is spread helplessly on my bed, her limbs pulled and anchored to each corner of the matters as she struggles in her sheer negligee and red panties! The cleave gag that digs into the corners of her mouth may be the cause of her distress, or perhaps she is simply angry at her predicament, her defiant attitude demonstrating that she feels she is not deserving of such treatment, but I am determined to show her exactly who is boss! After exposing her amazing tits, I remove the cleave gag and pack her mouth to bursting before sealing it shut beneath several strips of red tape. Yes, I even took care to make sure the gag matches those panties, the only thing preserving her modesty! This seems to upset her even more, so I teach her a lesson in obedience by taping her nose briefly, and her struggles as she gulps for a breath via the reduced air flow is only matched by the panic in her eyes! I remove the tape from her nose, and I leave her to the realization that she will never get free. Yes, it certainly is my lucky day! Too bad Dahlia cannot say the same!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:16
File Size : 560Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e8d8f2b216f49/Dahlia_-_Bed_Bound_And_Breathless_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dahlia and Katana had found a very cozy Air BNB for their vacation stay, and Katana was feeling frisky. Dahlia was being coy, pretending to be concerned about hidden cameras in their vacation home. However, once Katana straddled her gorgeous body, Dahlia was ready to agree to anything! She tied Dahlia spread-eagled to the bed and began to tease the young redhead, exposing, fondling and sucking her big natural breasts, raising her temperature before going to work on her with the hitachi vibrator. Soon Dahlia was wet and panting, begging for Katana to let her cum, but Katana was determined to drive the poor girl into sexual overdrive! Finally, when permission was granted, Dahlia was wracked with a massive orgasms that she felt all the way to her toes! Of course, it was wrong to receive unless you are willing to give, so the girls traded places! Now, with Katana bound to the bed, she writhed in delight as she waited for Dahlia to begin. Dahlia had a few surprises, however! Her inner domme had been awakened, and she not only caressed and fondled every inch of Katana's bound and helpless frame, she worked the poor girl over with a flogger, the loud smacks ringing out in the cozy bedroom! Katana's moans of pleasure were only silenced when Dahlia would stuff the girls mouth with Dahlia's massive tits! Dahlia was not content to use a simple hitachi on her restrained friend. Instead, she decided to bring Katana to bliss using the most powerful Doxy made! To say Katana came like she had never cum before was an understatement! After, as they cuddled in post-orgasmic bliss, the girls laughed about Dahlia's fear of hidden cameras. Of course there weren't any......were there?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:23
File Size : 614Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/346190964751d/Dahlia_And_Katana_-_Orgasmic_Bondage_Vacation_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dahlia is one of the most beautiful women we know, with a body to dream over. And what better place to dream than a nice, big bed? She's totally nude except for a pair of pantyhose. Oh, and some well placed ropes of course! At first, she's in an anticipatory mood, arms and legs spread wide, crotch rope rubbing endlessly just where she needs it the most. She's hoping for some stimulation of a different sort, but she had no idea what lay ahead for her! First, I plugged her mouth with a big ball and several strips of tape, surprising her as she could only make a sharp "glurk" when the ball was crammed in. Now she begins to struggle in earnest all while trying to ignore the growing heat in her loins from the incessant grinding of the crotch rope. Soon I return, wrapping vet wrap all around her head until just her pretty little eyes and her nose are left exposed. I toss a pair of scissors just out of reach and tell her to escape before I return! She stretches and arches her feet, extending her toes, but the scissors remain just out of reach! Next, it's time for a little tickle torment! Dahlia is extremely ticklish and as my fingers dance across her feet she yelps and giggles, thrashing about in a useless attempt to stop the torment! Since she failed to escape, I wrap her eyes, plunging her into silent darkness. No reward for her, so she'll just have to spend the rest of the night tightly bound, gagged and squirming!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:52
File Size : 604Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f065e97c5c769/Dahlia_Lark_-_Bed_Bound_In_Pantyhose_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Ah, the old days, when Playboy Bunnies were real, stepping straight out of the pages of the men's magazine and directly into your fantasies. We certainly long for those days, and so we went on a hunt for the elusive creature! Great news! We found one! Of course, we don't want her to get away, so our sexy little bunny (Dahlia Lark) has been tightly bound and gagged to ensure she can't escape! The way she writhes and squirms and moans hoping to get away is so sexy, so sensual, and for her, so frustrating! Once she's strung up like a piece of meat, concentrating on keeping her balance in the uncomfortable tie, she certainly cannot prevent me from exposing her big, beautiful boobs, which she then helplessly drools all over, mewling in despair!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:51
File Size : 623Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/40327960d59b6/Dahlia_Lark_-_Bunny_Bound_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dakkota had no idea what happened. One minute she was happily resting at home, the next she was stripped to her black lingerie and bound to her bed, the captive of an evil man intent on stealing some valuable goods. To stop her screeching, her crammed her mouth to bursting with an old rag and tied a scarf between her teeth with skull-crushing tightness to keep the wad secured! Her pleas and cries for help now severely muted, she thrashes and struggles for any means of escape, but none comes. Suddenly, a XXXX on her front door signals possible salvation, but her captor ties another scarf tightly over her already packed and sealed mouth, making her cries totally inaudible to her neighbors! Feverishly struggling, screaming and grunting while her captor explains to her visitor that there is nothing wrong, her exertions and her vocalizations are easily swallowed by the ropes and cloths, and she can only sob as she hears the neighbor leave. All chance of rescue now gone, her captor repacks her mouth and wraps tape around her head again and again and again, ensuring no one will ever hear her and thus thwart his plans, as he leaves her to a very nasty fate indeed!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:39
File Size : 694Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/461dded79ca30/Dakkotas_Gagged_Peril_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Fayth has been stressed and edgy all day long, and extremely anxious for me to come home. When IO walked ion the door to find her completely nude, boxes of stretchy bandages next to her, I knew just what she wanted! I stood her up and began tightly wrapping her body in the gleaming white bandage, her arms folded and fused across her chest. As the wraps worked their way down her torso, she giggle and moaned nervously, feeling the tight wrappings hug her body in an ever strengthening and expanding embrace. Slowly her legs and feet became encased in the bandages, her eyes glazing slightly and her breathing becoming primal as she slipped into her happy place. Next came the reinforcements! Tight black electrical tape wound up and down her cocooned frame, ensuring that escape would be impossible, not that she wanted to anyway! Finally, I lay her down, finishing the encasement of her feet, wrapping bandage between her teeth and around her head, and using the last of the electrical tape to plunge her into darkness. With her senses robbed, every caress and contraction of her restraints was like an electrical charge through her body, and as she struggled, writhed and moaned, she was finally relaxed. Well, except for the fire burning in her loins!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:05
File Size : 559Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/46b350c585206/Fayths_Mummy_Request_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Garnet's boyfriend is a very good investigative reporter. In fact, he's too good! He had amassed a large file on a local crime boss and was about to publish a story guaranteed to bring him to his knees, but the crime boss had a few tricks up his sleeve! He had snatched Garnet to use as a bargaining chip. If her boyfriend gave up publishing the story and destroyed all evidence, she'd be released. If not, well....it was best Garnet not think about that. Now, savagely bound in heels, jean shorts and a midriff baring shirt, she mewled into her huge ball gag, struggling as best she could against the ropes that fused her elbows together and anchored her limbs into fused columns of flesh, able to do little more than wriggle impotently. As she thrashed and cried out for help, the only sounds that met her ears were the echos of her gagged pleas. Desperate for freedom, she slowly began to scoot her bound frame across the floor of the strange warehouse, her limbs throbbing and her jaw aching. Her escape attempt was cut short when the crime boss clamped an arm around her bound body, his hand clamping over her gagged mouth. Before she knew what was happening, the helpless girl was hogtied in a brutally tight, horribly constricted configuration that brought tears to her eyes. She could little more than roll from side to side, drool pouring down her chin as she did her best to endure the painful bondage. Would she ever be freed?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:08
File Size : 641Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/16668fd010864/Garnet_Rose_-_The_Bondage_Bargaining_Chip_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Surprise! Genevieve and Jeanette are back again! This scene, the last they ever filmed together, starts off with Genevieve experiencing a very difficult multi-layer gag that leaves her silent and struggling not just to make a sound, but to catch her breath as well! For the second part of our scene, both ladies are bound together to chairs and gagged with panel gags. As they seek a way to escape, their gags are swapped out for big sponge mouth packings sealed in with clear tape gags! Left alone with no way of escape save for a pair of scissors hanging tantalizingly out of reach, the girls are going to have to work together to find a way of grabbing them. Something tells me they'll be here for a looong time!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:06
File Size : 708Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/83595100e3236/Genevieve_And_Jeanette_-_Together_Again_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Genevieve is back! It's been way too long since we had her on our site, and this time we are determined to make sure she isn't getting away anytime soon! Dressed in her favorite lingerie and tied spread-eagled to the bed, a nice fat gag in her mouth. As she tests her bonds, I enter to give her a nice snug crotch rope tied off to the foot of the bed, and begin to tickle her helpless body! She laughs hysterically, her entire body shaking with peals of laughter as her sensitive soles are subjected to tickling fingers! And when I begin playing that crotch line as if it were an upright base, she really goes wild! Enjoy this triumphant return of one of our favorite models - she certainly did!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:11:20
File Size : 853Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2e11a95e9fbe1/Genevieve_-Spread_Eagled,_Gagged_And_Tickled_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: While going through the archives, we found 2 never before posted scenes with Gigi! They were a little on the short side, so we combined them into one clip so you get the maximum struggle time with this magnificent damsel! In the first, she is taped up super tightly, struggling like mad for freedom, and even when I toss her the scissors, she is still stuck fast!In the second, she is in a nice tight catsuit, hogtied and gagged, and learns first hand how mean I can be when it comes to crotch ropes! Enjoy!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:21
File Size : 653Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f1506a5ce2daa/Gigi_Lynn_Tightly_Tied_And_Taped_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos