Bondage & Torture Videos

Katrin1988

About video: Christina Carter is always up for a good challenge IF she trusts the challenger! Today she visited me in tight jeans, boots and a reversible raincoat to take the triple gag challenge! The rules are simple: I tie her up, stuff her mouth to bursting with handkerchiefs, seal it shut with tape, and then wrap her head tightly until only her eyes and nose are left visible, and then she has to make herself heard! Of course, every time I do manage to make out what she is saying, her gag becomes more intense! By the end of the challenge, her head has been completely wrapped not once, not twice, but THREE times using vet wrap, vinyl tape and electrical tape! Now that I am convinced she is well and truly gagged, she learns the real challenge of this little game: escaping from a tight tape hogtie! Yes, Christina is always up for a good challenge from someone she trusts...too bad she put her trust in the wrong man!

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:19:32
File Size : 785Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/9b5f4ece6f671/Christina_Carter_-_The_Triple_Gag_Challenge_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor Christina! She's been tightly taped to a chair in her bathing suit, struggling madly to escape, all the while nervously eyeing the nefarious and potentially lethal object at her side! She's been captured by a creep who is determined to marry the buxom beauty, clamping a hand tightly over her mouth as he pops the question for the final time. She emphatically refuses, and since there is nothing left to talk about, the man stuffs her mouth with a spongy mass, taping it shut with strip after strip of duct tape. Staring at him wide eyed, she listens in disbelief as he lays out his plan to make her disappear for good! After all, if he can't have her, no one can! Leaving her with the nefariously fiendish bomb, he waits from a safe distance for the inevitable sounds of the plan coming to fruition, but first, he gets to hear plenty of muffled screaming, pleading, grunting and moaning as she fights like mad against the tape! When escape proves inevitable, she whimpers and sobs in defeat, only to have her captor return and peel the tape from her lips! Seems she and the creep are ALREADY married, and are simply enjoying a kinky bondage peril game!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:44
File Size : 2510Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0eca709185a8f/Christina_Carter_-_Tightly_Taped_With_No_Escape_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Christina Carter wants it. She NEEDS it. She's begging you for it. All she can think of is being bound by you and writhing in your rope while you do absolutely anything you want to with her. That's right, her massive tits, her sexy ass, those long, luscious legs, they are all YOURS for the taking. She's aching for you, but she won't ask you again. How can she with that microfoam tape stretched and stuck tightly over that mouth of hers? Besides, good girls should be seen and not heard, so to remind her, you've helpfully written "HUSH" across her gag! I mean, you wouldn't want the neighbors to hear her screams of passion from all you're going to do to her, right?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:10:54
File Size : 425Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/05ae40acdc330/Christina_Wants_Your_Rope_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: I still remember the first time I met Christina Carter. We has spent a wonderful afternoon chatting and getting to know one another when she shocked me by asking to be bound. Of course, I WANTED to tie her up, who wouldn't? But binding beautiful women takes so much energy and they always want more, and that day, I was just too tired to comply. She begged and begged, and finally I agreed to tie her and gag her with the condition that she would not ask for anything else. She agreed, and I bound this bondage legend tightly, exposing her gorgeous breasts and strapping a nice fat gag into her mouth. I left her to struggle and enjoy herself, but she was very quickly surprised to learn just how inescapably she was bound! Helpless and drooling, she thrashed and contorted, cursing at the predicament she found herself in. She wasn't TOO upset, knowing I'd return soon. But when minutes stretched into hours, she began to worry. When I finally did return, she drooled and gurgled around her gag, asking me to release her. I had to remind her that we agreed I would bind and gag her, and that nothing was said about me releasing her! She tried to negotiate but the big rubber ball filling her mouth made it impossible and she could only squirm helplessly as I added more rope and left her in a truly helpless situation! Now, her jaw aching from the gag, her limbs chafed from the constant rubbing of the rope, the poor lady learned the perils of getting just what you asked for!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:34:16
File Size : 1311Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/fb63d21722453/Christinas_First_Time_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Porch pirate Claire has been stealing package after package from all of her neighbors, who are understandably angry about this, but since no one knows that Claire is the culprit, she is safe from their wrath, right? WRONG! Seems one of her victims has set a trap: a very enticing magic package! Once it is opened, Claire finds herself being helplessly and hopelessly bound by magic tape that leaves her mouth packed and sealed, her limbs fused to her body, and leaves her very confused and panicked! She hops about her home in search of a way to cut herself free, but her hands have been wrapped into tight little balls, so she can't grasp anything that may help her! She cannot even turn the doorknob after slowly and painfully hopping her way to the front door! Worse, the magic tape isn't done with her yet, and she finds herself flat on the floor, flopping like a fish lout of water, her panties pulled down exposing her sweet little pussy as she struggles for freedom! When her door opens, Claire is relieved, thinking she will be released, but the visitor turns out to be one of the unfortunate victims of her thievery, and he isn't about to let her go! Before she knows what is happening, the athletic beauty has been stripped completely nude and hogtied, totally unable to prevent the man from packing her mouth with her worn panties and THEN strapping a ball gag in place, driving the wad of dirty panties deep into the back of her mouth, tickling her gag reflex!! now utterly silenced, she is subjected to a tight toe tie and thumb tie, thin twine painfully locking them together and putting even more strain on her already stressed body! The final touch is for the man to slap strip after strip of tape over her ball gag, locking her pleas for mercy behind her sealed mouth! Now the helpless hottie has been reduced to a package herself, about to be stolen away from her old life forever!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:24:27
File Size : 985Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/09f2111920cec/Claire_Irons_-_Porch_Pirate_Packaged_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: When Claire finds herself at the mercy of the burglar who has broken into her home, she learns that bondage may be restrictive, but refusal to answer questions is downright breathtaking! Each time she refuses to tell the man what he wants to know, each time she tries to scream for help, she finds all sound and speech shut off VERY effectively via a hand clamped over her mouth! Persuasion is supplied by two fingers pinching her nose shut, leaving her bug eyes and breathless! Soon, her mouth sealed with tape and packed to bursting, her clothes torn to tatters, and her helpless, exhausted body left feebly squirming in a hogtie, the fit beauty realizes she had best cooperate if she wants the man to go easy on her. Of course, HIS definition of "easy" doesn't necessarily match hers!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:48
File Size : 644Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8a571214bebcd/Claire_Irons_-_The_Last_Gasp_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: There was something extra humiliating about the whole thing. She had been stripped, bound and gagged, even her toes lashed together, her hands taped into useless stumps. Her mouth had been stuffed until she was sure her jaw would dislocate and then sealed with white tape. All she could do was thrash and squirm, every muscle of her athletic trim body straining to engineer an escape. She knew it was no use. Her captor had done an excellent job of binding her, and now that his prize was completely secured, he decided to have a little "fun". First, he stuffed rubber plugs into her nostrils, removing all sources of oxygen from her, delighting as her eyes went wide with fear and desperation as her lungs burned. He pulled them free, and she gulped in as many breaths as she could before he pinched her nostrils closed, teaching her that even the very air she breathed was a gift for him and could be removed at will. In despair, she squirmed uselessly as her ears were stuffed and sealed shut, her frightened eyes closed and sealed shut under the thick pads. She mewled as the man used an endless supply of tape to encase her head, sealing her into a silent world of darkness with only her pulse thrumming in her ears. Now left alone, unable to see, hear or speak, she tried her best to free herself, knowing that soon her new "friend" would return, and what would become of her then?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:14:16
File Size : 546Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6ee0300226de1/Claire_Irons_-Imprisoned_In_Bondage_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Constance needs money, and she needs it fast. She enlisted a friend to help her pull a prank on her family by tying her up and gagging her, then filming her so it will appear as though she has been abducted by a strange man who demands money for her safe return. The friend was only too happy to help, tightly binding and gagging her and filming her struggles for the scheme. Unfortunately, Constance feels that the footage isn't going to be convincing enough. No worries, as her friend has another plan! Soon she finds herself bound tightly to a chair, and her friend rolls camera, gagging her over and over and over in a horribly brutal manner as he keeps demanding money for her safe release! Even worse, her friend ignores her requests to stop, always returning with yet another gag to shut her up! And when she learns he has NO intention of releasing her and that her ordeal is indeed real, she moans with dread! Her mouth and jaws aching from the cruel silencing gags, her eyes filled with despair, she now realizes: this was a TERRIBLE idea!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:41:53
File Size : 1637Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/85fd27bd0c28f/Constance_-_Gagged_Agaun_And_Again_For_Ransom_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Constance looked stunning in her crisp white blouse, short tight black skirt, her heels and hose. How could I look at her without wanting to tie her up? Fortunately, she is as gullible as she is lovely, and she fell for my line about needing to practice a little rope. As the ropes went around her body, each pass tighter than the one before, she began to suspect she was in trouble, but once the ball gag was jammed into her mouth, it was too late! Now she was going to be spending a lot of time struggling, drooling, gag talking, and regretting her decision to let me bind her! When I came back to tear open her blouse and hogtie the gal, finally tying her hair back as well, she was miserable. But you know the old saying: No good deed ever goes unpunished!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:26:01
File Size : 1001Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f00c3690b19cc/Constance_-_Practice_Makes_Perfect_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: What better way for two lovely girls to spend an evening alone than by binding and gagging each other in a competition to see who is the best rigger? First, Andi ties Constance in a simple yet compact hogtie, letting her struggle and test her bondage and her gag on her own for a bit. Then, when Constance gets to bind Andi, she decides the bubbly blonde is going to get a far more strict experience, including elbows bound, tickling, hogties, fat drool inducing gags and more! Who is the best rigger? Who cares?!?

Info file :
Runtime : 00:33:00
File Size : 1343Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/38b26aad9123a/Constance_And_Andi_-_Tied,_Tickled,_Tormented_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Poor Dahlia! The old warehouse looked like a great place to explore! Converted into artist studios some time ago, she thought she may find some cool art pieces, but instead found something MUCH different! Turns out a squatter had turned one of the spaces into his personal play space, and now Dahlia was destined to become his personal play thing! Gagged with a fat red ball gag that left her gurgling, moaning and drooling, she could do nothing as the stranger slowly, methodically robbed her of her freedom with a series of fiendishly tight ropes. She made a very alluring picture as she struggled helplessly on the bed, desperate for freedom and fearing the stranger's return. As if in a nightmare, he not only returned, her brought even MORE rope, and Dahlia was reduced to nothing more than a flexing, squirming package, tied in a little ball that left her vulnerable to any other games he may have in store!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:26:02
File Size : 1948Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e47cf277882fe/Dahlia_-_Bed_Bound_Beauty_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dahlia is a vision, and one could perhaps understand how such a beauty could fall in love with her own visage. To prevent that from happening, I implemented some aversion therapy by keeping her very uncomfortable bound and gagged while positioned directly in front of a full length mirror. She hates every second of it, especially the way that the predicament requires her to look upon her bound body and reflect how she is now completely at the mercy of a disgusting, filthy male. Yup, THAT is an idea she doesn't like one little bit! She'll be there until that notion is firmly planted in her brain, and then I'll find some additional ways to demonstrate her true position!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:02
File Size : 617Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/2b3d9ad55108b/Dahlia_-_Reflections_In_Rope_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dahlia fell into her job as director of the mens retirement facility, and while the pay is great, she resents spending her life taking care of these creepy old men. She constantly berates them, doing her best to make them feel small and useless, but as it turns out, one of the new rtesidents doesn't much care for being spoken to in such a manner! He not only tells her off in no uncertain terms, he ties the mouthy girl up! She struggles to get free, spewing all sorts of insults and rude comments to them man, and he simply listens until he grows tired of her bitchy attitude and constant motor mouth! Now the poor girl ends up bound on the floor, a fat ball gag stuffed into her drooling, gurgling mouth! Worse still, her dress has been opened to expose her big tits and her cute young pussy! A crotch rope is tied VERY tightly and the old man commands her to grind against it until she comes! Humiliated, she has no choice but to comply, embarrassed and riddled with shame at having performed such an act in front of this creep. If THAT left her feeling embarrassed and exposed, she's in for a VERY rude surprise! Bound fully nude to a chair, a vibrator tied to her pussy, she is left alone, ball gagged and helpless, as she climaxes again and again! All the residents watch in glee, and they all concur: this is MUCH more fun than shuffleboard!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:17:43
File Size : 680Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e10a4339afed7/Dahlia_-_Theres_No_Creep_Like_An_Old_Creep_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Biker Babe Dahlia Lark looks great in her skin tight leather pants and leather jacket, but that isn't going to save her today! Seems her boyfriend, leader of the gang, has stolen something very dear to me, and unless she tells me where it is being stored, she won't be going anywhere! Tied spreadeagled to the bed, she thrashes like a hellcat, furious at being bound. She curses me out until I pack her mouth to bursting and tape it shut with strip after strip of red tape, turning her steady stream of threats into muffled angry grunting! She really starts fuming when I open her jacket and reveal her big tits! Humiliated and incensed, she gag talks up a storm, so I decide to teach her a little lesson by repeatedly pinching her nose closed and cutting off her complaints like a switch! Of clourse, breathing is nearly impossible, and as her lungs burn and she lunges in her restraints, she quickly grows to understand that I am going to get the info I want...at any cost! When she finally breaks and tells me what I want to know, she expects to be released, but of course, that isn't happening! She'll stay right where she is until I get my stuff back! In the meantime, she gets her head wrapped in black tape, plunging her into darkness as her vision is removed! And of course, she gets aher nose pinched shut to show her just who is boss! Left to struggle in vain, she wonders if I will ever return, and just what I will do if I do!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:32
File Size : 609Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/0aab46c10a0e2/Dahlia_Lark_-_Biker_Babe_Bed_Bound_And_Topless_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dominatrix Dahlia Lark demands absolute servitude from her clients, and the little worm standing before her definitely has some lessons to learn. Refusing to even take a supplicant position, the man smirks as Dahlia turns her back and demands he be kneeling when she faces him again. BIG mistake! The man grabs her from behind and clamps a cloth over her face to muffle her screams as she informs her that her life is about to change in a very big way! Next thing Dahlia knows, she has been stripped completely naked and tightly bound in rope, with a snug crotch-rope causing her much distress! She demands release but the man simply clamps a hand over her yammering face hole, and then packs her mouth full of cloth and seals it shut with several strips of tape! Her cries now stifled, he really goes to work on her! He tapes her fingers together, ties her thumbs together, lashes her big toes together and hogties her, tying those toes to those thumbs for good (and painful) measure! Left to struggle in pain and fear, she is helpless to stop the man from carrying out his plans! He returns with a tight leather hood that he yanks over her head, pulling the laces tightly until her entire face is covered in skin tight leather, further muffling her cries! Only her eyes and nose are visible under the hood, and she listens in growing panic as he explains that she will permanently disappear to become the plaything of a group of men who love nothing more than breaking a haughty, defiant woman! Dahlia pulls and strains against her bonds, but it is no use! She's about to vanish for a very long time!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:20:46
File Size : 835Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3a1b74ca3259b/Dahlia_Lark_-_Dominatrix_Bound_For_Sale_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Kim Possible (Dahlia Lark) has faced countless ruthless criminals and escaped from countless situations, but today, she just may have met her match! While on the trail of a ruthless smuggling operation, she found herself overpowered and bound to a sturdy wooden chair. The gag in her mouth kept her moans and plaintive cries for help from reaching anyone on the outside, and no one on the inside had any intention of freeing her from her predicament! Soon, the ringleader appeared, He delighted in re-gagging the helpless crime fighter with a fat red ball on a leather strap which he yanked to brutal tightness! As the ball settled into her mouth, her protests were cut off with a wet gurgle and drool immediately began to seep down her chin. Bent of humiliating the girl, he pulled her shirt up to expose her large, young, natural breasts, groping them as he relished the look of disbelief and fury in her eyes! He left her for a few moments, as he wanted her to have a glimmer of hope regarding escape, but she quickly realized the task was...well, impossible! When he returned, he pasted a length of highly sticky micro foam adhesive over her already gagged mouth, taking time to appreciate the way it allowed the contours of the ball already wedged in place to show through. He tied loops of rope around each of her big toes and tied them off, pulling the toes into painful contortions as tears welled in her eyes. He explained that the time had come to abandon this location, but of course, he couldn't leave behind any evidence. That was why the building was to be destroyed, eliminating the evidence AND the intrepid girl! Now, her mouth plastered shut, her hair matted with drool, her breasts covered with her own spit, she bucked and fought like a tigress against her bonds, trying to ignore the pain in her toes, but in her heart she knew this would be her first unsolved case, and her last evening alive!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:16:40
File Size : 638Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/eecb20b910db4/Dahlia_Lark_-_Kim-Possibly_Bound_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dahlia is ravishing indeed. Making her submit is a delight, as she fights against her desire to remain powerful and in charge, but when one is nude, bound, blindfolded and gagged, your own saliva spilling over your big breasts, running down your stomach and moistening your own pussy, it's hard to assert dominance! She can only struggle, embarrassed and excited, wondering what is to happen to her. Soon I enter to convert her bondage into a hogtie, swapping the ball gag out for a penis gag which she is commanded to lick and suck before it is finally sealed into her mouth where it tickles the back of her throat during her struggles. She still mews and squirms, but I'm betting she no longer needs her own drool to keep that pussy wet!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:18:08
File Size : 694Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/e814b6138ac63/Dahlias_Nude_Frogtie_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Okay, so the table isn't red, and she certainly isn't going to be doing much talking, but Dakkota is definitely in for an interesting evening as she suffers through a tough table top tie in her little red nightie! With her feet tied and exposed, she'll be very vulnerable to foot tickling, if I choose to be truly evil. As it stands for the moment, I'm content to watch her struggle to endure this tie...but I'm sure that will change shortly!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:13:01
File Size : 510Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/84b10b2f381ff/Dakkota_-_Red_Table_Talk_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Dakkota and Gen never learn. Sure, they're tied up VERY tightly on their sofa by a strange man, but all they had to do was keep their promise not to scream and all would have been well! Well, maybe not well, but certainly easier! Instead, the moment an opportunity presented itself, the girls screamed loudly, causing the man to clamp his hands over their mouths, sealing their cries beneath his palm. After packing their big mouths full of cloth, he tied a VERY tight Japanese style cloth over the nose gag on each girl, and not their opportunities to scream were gone forever! Left alone, they thrashed and squirmed, kicking off their shoes in their struggles as they used their pantyhose-clad feet in an useless effort to untie each other with their toes, but it was not use! They girls were going to be spending a lot if time together now, but the big worry was whether the strange man would intrude upon their alone time!!!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:09:51
File Size : 377Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3cffd67071287/Dakkota_And_Gens_Failed_Escape_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: I love it when a lady is tied in a stressful position! Watching their limbs start to shake as their muscles slowly start to fail is a huge turn on for me, and here we have two wonderful examples. Dakkota has her arms and wrists bound tightly behind her back in a rope arm binder (even her fingertips are bound together) and hoisted into the air, putting an intense strain on her shoulder and back. She is simply trying to endure the pain when I make things worse by tying the hair back, pulling her head up and putting a huge source of stress on her neck! Katana has it a bit easier....at first! Her hands are simply bound in front and tied off above her head, but this means she cannot stop me from removing her top, tying a VERY snug crotch rope, clamping her nipples and watching as her misery grows with every drop of drool she allows to slip from her mouth and slither down her chest to coat those huge tits! No storylines, just two women suffering for my (and your) enjoyment!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:15:53
File Size : 606Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/807eb96d0daae/Dakkota_And_Katana_-_Hands_Up_-_C1nchedAndS3cured.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos