Extreme Femdom Hogtie | Hole Opens Right Up For The Punishment

Balamut693

Staff member
In Den Dreck Gestossen

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Marley Brinx
Genres: FemDom, Anilingus, Lezdom, Strapon, Kunilingus, BDSM, Dildo, Anilingus, Bondage, Spanking, Submales,
Video language: English

It is FemDom DBM style where the Dominatrix is fierce and the slaves submit to whatever their Mistress desires. Male and female slaves are treated with the same cruelty as they are made to lick the boots of their mistress and even partake in licking her asshole if she so desires!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:03:51
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1648kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download In Den Dreck Gestossen

Balamut693

Staff member
Crystal dear, give at least a foot licking

Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship, Latina

Crystal lovely girl how happy I met her! Molecular unmatched nice and I always wanted to fuck her, but she is a decent long time did not give me sex. And this day nastl, I washed, shaved and waited for my dear give me her pussy. But I'm very much mistaken, because it was still the restless inventor, and I was allowed to just lick the feet of

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Crystal dear, give at least a foot licking

Balamut693

Staff member
Lick my ass, freak!

Cast: Lyra Louvel
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Kyle goes into a strip club and offers to pay Stripper Nadia to lick her asshole. She laughs at what freak pervert he is, and then tells him he is going to be her slave. He knows he is weak and can't help himself. He becomes her footlicking, asslicking slave!

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3911kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Lick my ass, freak!

Balamut693

Staff member
Masseuse tied me and licks

Genres: Fingering, Fishnet, High Heels, Tattoo, Lesbian, Natural tits, Submissive, Small tits, Clinic

Elena came to the massage to a very famous masseuse. Some evil tongues say that the girl was a lesbian. At this point, Elena did not think about it. When Elena lay on the couch and began to relax. Masseur decided to chain her to tie straps, said that so accepted. And when Elena lay immobilized, then she began to caress her body.

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Masseuse tied me and licks

Balamut693

Staff member
I've always wanted to fuck her boyfriend

Cast: Shawna Leneé
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Bondage, Strap-on

Elizabeth is ready for something to realize their most perverted fantasies today. It has long been dreaming to wear a strap and feel what it feels like to enter into the hole of his lover.

Duration: 3:15:58
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1087kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download I've always wanted to fuck her boyfriend

Balamut693

Staff member
Games like with all three strapom

Genres: BDSM, femdom, bi-sexual, stockings, rope bondage, wax play, spanking, gangbang, fisting, pissing, masturbation, fetish, blowjob, oral, anal, fat, mature, all sex

Regular sex is for people without imagination. True hedonists can never be satisfied with vanilla sex; they require a little spice in their sex lives. Kinky couples test their limits with acts that range from the scandalous to the bizarre. Bondage, group sex, crossdressing, pissing - anything to satisfy their sensual desires. A wild woman yields to her own twisted desires when she finds her collared boy crossdressing in silky stockings and corsets and sucking another man's cock no less! She allows her tricked out tramp to worship her pussy while another bi male sucks him off until his toes curl. This group of sex-crazed sluts love being the meat in a sex sandwich as they get serviced by virile studs.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:01
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Games like with all three strapom

Balamut693

Staff member
Domina today entertains with bisexual

Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

Domina Veronika Luxurious blonde is now ready to receive guests in his apartment. By now it came two men wearing masks on the face that was not seen their faces. She knew immediately that the guys can command and so she gave them the command that they fucked each other at the same time urging them whip.

Duration: 1:10:56
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 1993kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Domina today entertains with bisexual

Balamut693

Staff member
Lesbians strangled by a pussy for cunnilingus

Release Year: 1997
Genres: female domination and strap, lesbian, cunnilingus

Two girls lesbians are now ready to play sex games. One of them (the one whose ass more) dominates and she commands, she wants to cunnilingus. But very schilno wants to get strong orgasm. To be comfortable, it sits on the face of her lesbian partner, that language does, but this is not enough, then the domino more pressing his pelvis to face partner.

Duration: 31:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Lesbians strangled by a pussy for cunnilingus

Balamut693

Staff member
Courses obedience woman

Cast: Sheena Rose, Veronica Avluv
Genres: Brunette, Milf, Strap-on, femdom.

Sheena is just about to give her cheating boyfriend a real ass fucking punishment when her Step-woman gets home early and catches them by surprise . Instead of Veronica freaking out on her step-girl for wearing a big strap-on she decides it is only suiting that a more experienced and older woman steps into help. Sheena learns just how kinky and dominant her Step-M0m really is as they both take turns fucking the new family bitch and teaching him to never lay eyes on another woman again.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6869kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Courses obedience woman

Balamut693

Staff member
Blonde changing places with her fucker and fucks him

Genres: Female Domination,Ball licking,Handjob,Blowjob,Titjob,Cum Eating

The blonde with short hair Karen fuck her boyfriend threesome. Yes she did fuck do not be surprised. How did they come to this? Just a stone used to be a lesbian strap and wear it for a common thing in sex once she managed to persuade her boyfriend Eric push their buns.

Duration: 42:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4682kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Blonde changing places with her fucker and fucks him

Balamut693

Staff member
Molly Jane in we pimp out daddy

Cast: Molly Jane Cory Chase Alex
Genres: strapon, facesitting, femdom

Bras and panties tightly cling to the tight bodies of Cory and her girl Molly. They are checking themselves out in the mirror when they here a knock at the door. Molly's man Alex walks in and is embarrassed by seeing his girl dressed that way. Cory tell him that it's ok and pulls him to the bed.

Both woman and girl kiss and touch each other in front of him making Alex feel nervous. They ask him if he ever thought about having sex with his girl. If he wants Molly he is going to have to do something for them. The girls giggle as they pull out a pair of panties for Alex to wear. Cory takes off her panties and jerks his cock with them while Molly teases him and makes him lick her pantied pussy.

Cory guides her head onto Alex's cock and the girls share him sucking their little pantie boy.

Scene Two: My pantie daddy fucks me

With his cock wet and hard, Molly gets on top of her man and grinds his cock with her pussy. Cory pins him down making out with her girl as Molly rides him until she cums like a naughty little girl. He gets close to cumming but they don't let him.

On the edge of orgasm he will do anything for them. Cory pulls out a condom filled with cum. Before he can object she pours it onto his face and fingers it into his mouth. With Molly grinding him he is powerless to stop her.

Scene Three: Fucking daddy in his panties

Cory has a secret for him, this was all a plan to make him their sugar daddy cuckold and so far he is passing with flying colors. All they want is to have money, buy sexy clothes and get fucked by as many men as possible. Alex knows he should tell them to stop but his blue balls make him agree and he becomes a broken man.

They tell him that it's his turn to get fucked. Molly puts on a strap on and makes their sissy get to his knees and suck her. They degrade him and laugh telling him what a slut he is. They pour more cum into his mouth for him to swallow. When the cock is good and wet they bring him to his back and fuck him while Mom Rides his face.

Scene Four: Breaking daddy

Molly continues to fuck him. Turning him from man and husband to a sissy cuckold. When he is sufficiently broken in the girls stop. They take a pair of dirty panties from the floor and jerk his cock with them. With a strong grip they jerk him hard, and suck the tip of his cock. They make him admit that he is a pathetic pantie boy sissy, and that he will do whatever they say.

They let him cum, capturing each drop in the lacy panties. "What a mess he made, he should clean it up" they say and push the panties into his mouth. They tell him to keep them in his mouth and that they will be back after they go out and fuck some men. Maybe they will be good and let Alex clean them like a good pantie boy.

Duration: 30:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Molly Jane in we pimp out daddy

Balamut693

Staff member
A fast ride on a purple strapon

Genres: FemDom, Strap-on

Mistress Shawna is training her slut to be just like a girl inside and out. She can't think of any better way to continue his transformation then making him cum like one. His ass gets stretched and trained to enjoy every thrust of her huge strap-on while his cock remains locked in chastity where it belongs. To train his mind and body to have internal orgasms a vibrator is used to pleasure his sissy caged dick while she fucks him to mind blowing prostate orgasms. Now he knows just what it's like to cum like a girl and will never be allowed to orgasm like a man again.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7434kbps
Audio: 301kbps

Download A fast ride on a purple strapon

Balamut693

Staff member
Fuck you like a puppy on all fours

Cast: Gigi Allens
Genres: FemDom, Bondage, Strap-on

Goddess Gigi loves fucking boys in the ass especially when they are transformed into helpless rubber pets unable to run away from her massive dick. Gigi gives Doggystyle a whole new meaning as she plows her pet's ass wide open to be properly stretched for his new XXL butt plug tail. It's a good thing her slave has always been such a horny as he will now live the rest of his life as one!

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fuck you like a puppy on all fours

Balamut693

Staff member
Your dick under my heel

Cast: Mistress Alina
Genres: Femdom, Handjobs, Pussy Worship, Femdom Sex

Mistress Alina has dressed totally in black: A tightly fit top, leather skirt, pantyhose, studded leather gloves and her new ultra high Buffalo overknee boots. And she has made up something special for her slave. "I will torment you with my gloves, I want you to cum on them, I want you to suck your cum from my fingers and then I want you to cum again under my boots."
With a thrill of anticipation Alina walks onto the stage and teases her slave, who is caught under the board, with her boots

Duration: 34:42
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4490kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Your dick under my heel

Balamut693

Staff member
Ass of cellulite wants to lick her

Cast: Alana Alessandra Marques Mel
Genres: LezDom, Lesbians, Pussy And Ass Worship, Facesitting, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Lick

the poor Mel was very humiliated when Alana and Alessandra decide to use her face for a great orgams so, they starts using Mel's face to sit and smother, controling the slave's breath. The goddess use the butt to smother Mel for several minutes until be weak and can not more fight for air. Now the girls naked press the sweaty pussy on Mel's face and fuck getting more and more pleasure. Mel can't do anything because the girls are too strong and heavy, she just can stay on the bed waiting the goddess be satisfied and finish the punishment.

Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6633kbps

Download Ass of cellulite wants to lick her

Balamut693

Staff member
The two shook their baby Man in a roll

Cast: Amadahy and Kendall
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Bondage, Strap-on

This cow is on the last hour of his shift. Hes tired, but remains somewhat motivated by the thought that he is providing for his Princess. It receives a small shock every time it nears orgasm to prevent it from cumming. Its teasers giggle at its physical discomfort, but praise the beast. They encourage the cow to keep up its good work. The cow has nearly filled all its required vials to meet the days quota for pre cum production. Its orgasm levels are holding steady at 70%. This tired cow is getting its work done. Amadahy sits on the cows face and its orgasm level rises to 90%. The cow receives another denial shock. Despite the frequent electrical shocks, the cow has remained productive to this point. Now, the exhausted cow begins to fail. Amadahy reminds the cow of all he can provide for his Princess with his udder. The tired cow is not motivated, it continues to slip further into exhaustion. Amadahy strips off her clothes and changes in front of the cow. The orgasm level is still building too slowly. The cow is administered a severe penalty shock. Then, Amadahy sits on the cows face in her new outfit. Its orgasm rates improve significantly. So much that another shock needs to be delivered to prevent orgasm from being reached. Amadahy sensually strokes the cows milking tube. The two teasers double face sit the cow. They need it to fill two more vials before the end of the shift. The cow fills one tube. Amadahy changes out the vial. Just one more vial to go. The cow begins to reach exhaustion again. Amadahy holds the head of her livestock and spits into its mouth. The cow has stopped working. Its given up. Its, like, broken. The broken cow receives a very intense penalty shock. Sadly, the male exhaustion level has been reached. Theres nothing to be done for him now. The exhausted cow receives repeated penalty shocks. It would be extremely difficult for him to recover from this and reach his quota. The teasers have done their best. They leave it strapped to the milking bench. The cow continues to be shocked in the teasers absence. The teasers return much later in different outfits. The cows condition improves somewhat, but he never really recovers.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download The two shook their baby Man in a roll

Balamut693

Staff member
Fuck girlfriend on the kitchen table strapom

Cast: Carmen Rivera
Genres: Strap-On / Fisting

Slave Rory from distant Cuba has been dreaming for a long time of being taken severely by Carmen Rivera. His intimate fantasy finally gets realized but its a hard reality: She mercilessly rams her giant dildo into his ass. Again and again she is penetrating his intestines driven by cuban salsa- rhythms in her loins. A noble Cohiba and a glas of Havanna Club do inspire her to even deeper drillings. The audience is able to attend the highly bizarre scenario from the slave's perspective. And may imagine how it felt like being next to get ones ass blown up in the caribbean sun. Afterwards Baronessa grants herself some relaxation: She polishes her favourite dildo with her wet and horny pussy to a maximum of glaze. "All You Can Fuck": An extreme and extremely happy "surplus-fucking" action. Vive la Revolution!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:06:22
Video: 1024x576, DivX 5, 2441kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Fuck girlfriend on the kitchen table strapom

Balamut693

Staff member
Roll up the carpet in order to dominate

Cast: Amadahy, Lola, Noe
Genres: Female Domination, male milking machine, bondage male, cum play, edging, electric play

Amadahy is curious to see if a TENS unit will increase pre-cum production in a cow. Noe suspects it will. The cows testicles have been tied off. They are ready for the pads to be applied. Amadahy applies the pads. Then, she shows new-hire, Noe, how the cows are teased. Amadahy explains that the vials this cow previously produced are not viable. Theres too much cum mixed in with the pre-cum. Its not pure enough for use. Amadahy demonstrates how bad cum is recycled back into the cow. She pinches its nose and it to juice a full vial. The vials werent labeled, so theyre not sure if the cum is this particular cows own. It doesnt matter. Amadahy explains, all cum is recycled. Amadahy further explains to Noe the role of the teaser. She then turns up the TENS unit, which appears to be working. The cow moos to indicate that it is in pain. Noe observes that the animals seem to whimper a lot. Amadahy reminds her that these animals arent human. The more pre-cum we can get out of them the more money well make and thats all that matters. She states. The cow receives a series of denial shocks to prevent orgasms. Its having a very productive shift. The cow is being constantly edged. It loves Amadahys ass and nearly cums every time she sits on its face. Noe is concerned about how violently the cow shakes when it is shocked. Shes afraid she might get hurt by its thrashing about. Amadahy sends the labs assistant to deliver a pair of worn panties. She gags it with the panties to prevent the from biting its own tongue during the shocks. Amadahy removes the panties briefly to recycle another bad vial. The cow spits it up. Its having a lot of difficulty swallowing the second vial. It gets some of the cum in its eye. Amadahy wipes its face so that she doesnt get any on her. She explains that cows are below even slaves. This one will spend the last of its days inside the warehouse. It will never emerge, but if it behaves it can see a picture of its Princess. The cow loves its Princess. Amadahy says that the one good characteristic of every cow is its unconditional love for its Princess. Theres more unusable pre-cum in the lab. Amadahy sends the assistant after it. The assistant returns with a full test tube. Amadahy smells the tube. It is truly foul. Its from one of the cows on a diet. All three girls make feed the cow the terrible contents of the test tube. The cow nearly aspirates. Amadahy reminds the other girls that they need to keep this one alive for a few more years. It would be a costly mistake to let a fairly young cow aspirate on cum. Amadahy is right and they all laugh. They stuff the nasty panties back into the cows mouth. Its orgasm levels start to drop. Its alive, but no longer functioning properly. No matter how tired or defiant the cow gets, there are too many controls in place to keep it from losing an erection. However, very little pre-cum is being harvested. Amadahy adjusts the TENS unit. Nothing. The cow has reached an exhausted state. Amadahy tries a last-ditch effort with the cows known fetish. It has flat-lined. Amadahy promises the cow a negative report to its Princess. The cow is abandoned. After a few minutes the assistant returns. Shes come to have a heart to heart with the cow. The lab assistant just cant understand why this cow isnt trying harder. She concludes that it must be because the cow is failing at being the lowest lifeform. She leaves the cow with no words of wisdom.

Duration: 37:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download Roll up the carpet in order to dominate

Balamut693

Staff member
Candy is set to climb strongly in the depths of Man

Cast: Candy
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Pussy Worship pose 69, anal sex

Blonde with big boobs Candy is ready for it to dominate and be strict with her boyfriend. Although in appearance it looks pretty brutal. But the roles are distributed for a long time and therefore had no chance to be in charge. She gets a big pleasure when oil smears his anus and gradually penetrates into the guy.

Duration: 48:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3345kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Candy is set to climb strongly in the depths of Man

Balamut693

Staff member
Last chance of waste slave

Genres: Japan Femdom, Fisting, Strapon, FaceSitting, Latex, Flagellation, CBT, Domination & Submission, Trampling, Wax Play

Queen Alice who is 178 cm tall and truly beautiful in German style is decided to be disposed of Gave the worst ensemble the last chance. Today as a human toy one day blame play It depends on how you can entertain Alice, being able to endure without being destroyed The fate of a slave is determined. The slave who wants to escape only the disposal is Alice's severe Amid the blame, desperately to become a toy, can endure to leave at hand. Heal If you wear it 190 cm or more, big face and beautiful face of Caucasian face Masochistic Works that end up.

Duration: 3:48:30
Video: 640x468, AVC (H.264), 998kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Last chance of waste slave

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors