Femdom Is Style Of Life

Katrin1988

Categories: Ball Busting,Cbt,Miss Xi,Kicking

About video: Miss Xi has come across a pair of stilettos that just happen to fit her slave and she thinks it might be fun to bust his balls while he tries to balance in high heels. She laughs because while he’s wobbling around off balance, the heels are actually quite short compared to her 8” stilettos. She knees him in the crotch, which causes him to instantly lose his balance, and he falls to the couch. She drives her knee into his groin several times, then brings her shoe up to his crotch and proceeds to kick him repeatedly.
Xi wastes no time making her bitch suffer. She pushes him down onto the couch and punches his balls before standing up and bringing the toe of her shoe back to his groin. She pushes the spikey end of her heel into his balls. “Imagine if I just pushed that metal spike all the way in” she says. “Since you’re wearing stilettos like a girl, you don’t really need balls anyway, do you?” She gets quite graphic in describing how she plans to use her stiletto to rip him apart and create an actual pussy so she can bring men in to fuck him. She takes her rattan cane to his cock and balls before pulling and squeezing them with her hands, followed by a punch and then some more kneeing. She is cruel… and those were just the first four minutes of the scene. Miss Xi is tiny but she’s also a world famous sadist. If you dream of giving your balls up to a true Goddess, you’re going to love this clip

Info file :
File Type : mp4
Runtime : 11 min 02s.
File Size : 862 Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

Download / watch from KEEP2SHARE.CC
https://k2s.cc/file/80d6624b351bc/Ballbusting_Countdown_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Flogging,Cbt,Ballbusting,Lady Lennox

About video: Miss Muscle comes down the stairs where her slave is dressed in PVC and on his knees waiting for the ballbusting punishment she has promised him. Warming up really isn’t her style and Muscle walks behind him and lands a few hard kicks right on the mark. She then makes him lick the ball sweat off her boots and while he licks she surprises him with a swipe of her chain link flogger across his backside. She replaces that with a leather crop but instead of hitting his ass strikes his balls… repeatedly. She reaches down and squeezes his cum filled balls before resuming with the crop across his ass and again on his balls.
She squeezes them and while doing so takes the crop to them before adding a few punches. She then gets a flogger and again targets his nuts. That is followed by a cane which she uses to brutalize his ass, making him squirm and cry out in pain until he eventually falls to the floor. Now laying on his back she pulls his cock up towards and again takes the crop to his balls. She then makes him lick the crop. Finally she tells him she is pleased with his effort and gives him two minutes to cum. While he strokes she flogs his nuts. Finally she gives him some pleasure by massaging his nuts. As she rubs the slave strokes getting some help with her spit as lube. The slave can’t hold off and blows a huge load all over his PVC outfit. She places her foot on his mouth and tells him if he servers her well he might earn another release… in a month

Info file :
Runtime : 09 min 38s.
File Size : 707 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/b7a8c80215150/Ballbusting_Day_-_Miss_Muscle - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Miss Jasmine,Family Fantasy,Ballbusting,Kicking,Asian,Outdoors

About video: Jasmine is out in the woods with her little step-bro. “He promised he would clean the kitchen, clean the bathroom and do the laundry because we are having people over today” Jasmine explains. She then says that not only has he not done that but like an idiot he was up all night playing video games. Fortunately, there is a forest right behind her house so Jasmine orders him into the woods for his punishment. Ball busting. She walks over to him and knees him in the nuts and then starts to kick and knee him until he almost falls to his knees. “Do you think the girls at school are going to want to date you after they see your step-sis treating you like this?” she asks him. She pulls down his pants and shorts and now has a clearer view of his cock and balls so she can destroy them.
She drags him into the forest with his pants around the knees and tells him to put his hands behind his back. She kicks him and slaps his cock and he starts moaning, groaning and crying out in pain. She says she will contact all his FB friends and show them the video. He promises to do all his duties if she will only stop. She picks up a branch and starts flogging his cock. Pathetic freak, he gets hard as a rock even as he cries in pain. As she talks about their he remembers how one day he stopped starring at her face and started looking at her chest as her tits grew and grew. Jasmine now makes him kneel and tells him to lay his dick on a fallen tree. He knows what’s coming. She flogs his cock with the stick and then steps on it. She tells him at the party tonight after he’s done the cleaning he will be the serving boy. Jasmine pulls on his ear and says from now on he will not only be subservient to her but to all her friends as well. “You won’t stare at their tits and ass but will keep your head down and follow their every order. Finally Jasmine decides she is going to leave him in the woods and will come back to retrieve him with her friends. “But one last thing before I go” she says, turning and landing her hardest kick of all right between his legs. This is hardcore ballbusting by the sadistic and beautiful Miss Jasmine

Info file :
Runtime : 08 min 27s.
File Size : 371 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/6cbb67a68ffdb/Ballbusting_In_Nature_-_Miss_Jasmine - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Cbt,Kneeing,Miss Bellatrix,Spitting,Ballbusting,Pvc,Kicking,Boots

About video: 5:37 play time! Lady Bellatrix’s slave is bound by his wrists to the ceiling as she enters the room in full PVC and thigh high boots. “You have really angered me,” she says to him, “and I feel I have no choice but to hurt you where it really matters.” She flogs his cock and balls with her crop, which brings him up onto his tippy toes. She hits him again, and this time it’s so painful the slave buckles at the knees and swears, which further angers Bellatrix… so she flogs his cock some more!
Now it’s time to kick him in the nuts, and when she addresses him, he replies by calling her Goddess rather than Mistress, which makes her even madder. This turns out to be a brutal ballbusting experience for the slave and it’s something you will not want to miss. You’ll see non-stop nipple pulling, spitting, face slapping, kicking, kneeing, cock twisting, flogging, and a lot of verbal There’s no question that the slave understands his place in Bellatrix’s world by the time she’s finished with him. When she’s had enough, she grabs him by his face and says “Now, are you ever going to put the toilet paper roll in the wrong direction again?” Clearly, he had this beating coming

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 38s.
File Size : 412 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/48ea90ec1894f/Ballbusting_Will_Help_You_Understand_Your_Sin_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Princess Skylar,Flogging,Ballbusting,Bastinado,Trampling,Foot Worship

About video: BBW Princess Skylar is pretty in pink while her bitch stays locked in the trample floor below her. She has no specific plans for her slave but naturally wants to cause him some discomfort since he’s there at her mercy. Skylar’s six inch stilettos look menacing, and if that doesn’t make the slave jumpy, her crop strokes across his groin certainly do. She gets up off the box and delivers a few crop blows to the soles of his feet, which causes him to yelp. She moves back to the box, places the soles of her stilettos directly onto his mouth, and makes him lick them clean; first one shoe, then the other. She tells him he’s lucky to worship her shoes while looking up her skirt. She sticks a heel into his mouth and slides it in and out.
You get some nice upward camera angles, which show off Skylar’s beautiful big ass and breasts. Skylar wants to remove her shoes but since the slave is in no position to do it, she comes up with a brilliant idea – she hands him the crop and makes him flog himself while she removes her shoes. He starts by striking himself across the legs. Skylar throws the first shoe down onto his chest while he continues to himself. She tosses the second shoe on him before taking her cane back. She tramples his chest with her feet before moving up to feed him her toes. His tongue cleans the soles of her feet and works diligently between her toes. She decides to kick him in the nuts, and tells him to spread his legs, which she crops before pummelling his already-battered nuts with her feet. More cropping of his legs ensues, followed by some more ball kicking, until Skylar uses the crop to drag the heel of a stiletto into the poor slave’s mouth. She continues to crop his feet, kicks his balls again for good measure, crops his legs some more, and finally sits on his face. “I hope you’re hungry.

Info file :
Runtime : 10 min 03s.
File Size : 816 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/627d55733c7e1/Bastinado,_Ball_Kicking_And_Other_Things_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Bathtub Fetish,Humiliation,Princess,Taboo

About video: Princess Skylar has blackmailed her step-dad into becoming her slave. After catching him in the act of her worn panties, she has video evidence to show Step-Mom, and he has no choice but to agree to anything she wants. Today, she needs step-daddy to bathe her. She makes him wear a hood with no eyeholes because he doesn't deserve to see her lush young body. While being bathed, she tells him she’s so happy she found him sniffing her panties and how nice it is knowing he has to do everything she says. She tells him he will be greeting her boyfriends at the door from now on, taking their jackets, serving their drinks, "and when they leave, you will shake their hands and say ‘thank you for fucking my step-daughter’". Poor step-daddy groans but knows he has no choice but to do whatever she demands. To humiliate him further, she says "In fact, you can tell my boyfriend that Step-Mom, your wife, is pretty hot too, and that next time he comes over, he can fuck her as well". She says that maybe Step-Mom, she, and the young stud will have a threesome. She makes him tell her he likes the idea and has him say "I'm looking forward to your boyfriends fucking Step-Mom". Poor step-dad! He's but does as he’s told. Skylar turns on the jets and tells step-daddy to wash her entire body while she relaxes. Step-Daddy goes over her breasts, ass, and pussy with the washcloth, now that he’s nothing but her helpless slave

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 15s.
File Size : 481 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/5f12b36eac417/Bathe_Me_Daddy_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Bondage Device,Cbt,Tease & Denial,Trampling

About video: Miss Muscle has her slaves balls right where she wants them, locked in her ball trample table. She has a rope wrapped around his balls so she can pull on them as well as step on them. She starts by stepping on him with her sneakers before removing them and making him sniff them. She then makes him open his mouth and she stuffs one of the sneakers in it to muffle his screams while she crushes his cock and balls under her feet. She spits on it and rubs it with her feet to get it hard so he suffers more when she steps on it.
Muscle gives him a good blend of pain and pleasure to keep him confused and disoriented. When his balls retreat below the box she just steps harder on his cock. She then moves to standing on his chest and jumping on him before getting back on the box where she kneels down spits on his cock and starts stroking it. “You want to cum for Miss Muscle don’t you?” she says. She uses both hands and makes him beg to cum, he is on the edge and ready to explode when she removes her hands and leaves him there to moan in frustration. He’s not good enough to cum

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 53s.
File Size : 505 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/54d1b5b9d76f5/Battered_And_Desperate_-_Miss_Muscle - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Cropping,Spanking,Miss Jasmine

About video: "Beating men is not just a fetish, not just a job, it's a lifestyle, it's me understanding their needs", says Miss Jasmine. "I understand and he understands that what I do to him is for his own good. It's never enough though. He can never be good enough, even though his behaviour is very good from my training, to please me enough to not want to beat him harder." She then sits down and tells her husband to get over her knees. You see that his ass has been badly beaten. Jasmine comments that the best slaves are the strong ones, the ones that take whatever she gives. She tells him that she is going to crop him brutally and when she is done he will draw her a bubble bath with essential oils and bring her a glass of champagne and rub her shoulders. "I need to be pampered because of all the work I've done to make you a better man and then you will prepare dinner. I think I'd like a steak", she tells him. "Rare, I like my meat after all", she giggles. She then takes her crop to his ass showing no mercy. "You can't join me in my tub but what you can do, before preparing dinner, is make yourself a nice salt bath in the small tub, I want to hear you wail as you remember our time here", she says before sending him off on his knees. She is in complete control in this house, and like todays properly trained husband he does as she demands

Info file :
Runtime : 08 min 28s.
File Size : 681 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/8fa565ffaa14c/Beatings_Will_Continue_Until_Your_Attitude_Improves_-_Miss_Jasmine - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Mistress Kandy,Shoulder Riding,Pony Play

About video: Kandy puts her slave/stepson junior through his paces as her pony around the house. The weather outside is nasty but it’s nice indoors so she makes him walk and run all over the house, up and down the stairs many times and stopping from time to time to do squats. When Kandy has had enough she has him ride her into the bedroom and to her bed. If he’s lucky pony might get to rest at the foot of her bed with an apple or two as a bedtime snack. Kandy even gives you a wave and a “goodnight” before going through her bedroom door

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 31s.
File Size : 477 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/f9dc8fbc439e5/Bedtime_Pony_Ride_-_Mistress_Kandy - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Lady Bellatrix,Public Humiliation,Toilet Slavery,Human Furniture,Verbal Humiliation

About video: Lady Bellatrix has her gimp out in the forest and has already written all over his frontside but now has him get on all fours so she can write pussy on his ass. She leaves him there on the public trail while she goes for a jog. Soon she comes running back. “There’s my human toilet” she says. She decides to use him as a stool. So close and able to watch but denied her tasty nectar. Soon she is covering the forest floor. “Soon someone will be licking that puddle up” she says.
Bellatrix has the tightest tasty midsection, pussy, legs and feet. You will wish you were the one on all fours. Now she makes her slave sniff before stepping on his head. “I’m going home now, you can crawl home behind me” she tells the used and humiliated slave. As she skips away he crawls as fast as he can to stay up. If you imagine being used by a powerful superior woman in every way, at home and in public, this is the clip for you

Info file :
Runtime : 04 min 11s.
File Size : 307 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/543fb9e52c1eb/Bellatrixs_Forest_Gimp_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Ass Smothering,Ass Worship,Face Sitting,Flip Flops

About video: Lady Bellatrix has her slave on the forest floor and because he forgot to bring her cane she is flogging him with a tree branch. She decides to trample him and when she steps on his cock she realizes he has wood. She removes her flip flops and slaps his head with one of them before stuffing it in his mouth. She starts to jump on his chest and warns him not to get any teeth marks on her flip flop. She removes the flip flop from his mouth, hits him with it again and this time steps on his head.
Bellatrix then walks down his body and onto his legs before stepping back up onto his chest and then placing one foot on his neck. She tells him to open his mouth and spits into it and says she might make him her toilet. She slides her shorts down and steps back up on the slave waving her hot ass in his face. She squats down far enough that he can actually kiss her ass cheeks which he does despite having her feet dig into his chest. Finally she sits down on his face and relaxes, just enjoying the beautiful day

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 46s.
File Size : 422 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/33bf1aec239de/Bellatrixs_Trampled_Ass_Kissing_-_Lady_Bellatrix - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Princess Skylar, Skylar, Princess, Armpits, Armpit Worship, Armpit Licking, Armpit Fetish

About video: Skylar has blackmailed her brother into being her full-time slave. She sniffs her pits, which stink enough to warrant some sibling licking, so she calls big brother in to do the job. He crawls in like the disgusting dawg he has become for her. She asks whether he enjoys the taste, and while he answers ‘yes’, she isn’t buying it for a minute. She repeats the question three times until he eventually figures out that he can’t just phone it in; he needs to answer her with complete sincerity. She looks directly into the camera n says she bets you’d be more enthusiastic. “You have licked nearly every inch of my deliciously forbidden body, big brother” she says, as she deftly slides her panties to the side with 2 fingers and starts playing with herself. “Everything but my pussy; that privilege is saved for my boyfriend, who will be here shortly, by the way”. She brags about how hung her boyfriend is and how much she loves his cock. “After he fucks me my armpits will be all sweaty again, so you will be back here performing lick-duty again” she informs him. She makes him woof like a dawg to ensure he remembers his current status. She also informs him that tomorrow she will take his training to an entirely new level n it will mean daily beatings. “You will do whatever I say and take whatever I give you, or I will tell all your friends how I make u suck my boyfriend’s cock, lick cum off my legs, and worship my dirty feet” she tells him, as he dutifully continues to lick her armpits. The camera catches some super hot close-up views of Skylar’s armpits, pussy and feet in this hot family fantasy clip

Info file :
Runtime : 05 min 42s.
File Size : 458 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/7f9a258006add/Big_Brother_My_Armpits_Stink_-_Princess_Skylar - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

About video: Sure, this guy likes to be trampled, but he hasn't been trampled by Goddess Samantha! She's decked out in thin leather stiletto heels, and is proud of the fact that her pregnancy causes her slaves to suffer more under her increasing weight. As the carpet groans under her heels, she laughingly reminds him that he can handle it, right? Every time this loser tries to grab her feet in order to manage her weight on his chest, she commands him to remove his hands. He is trying his very best to be macho about this, but it is not succeeding, much to Samantha's amusement. As she leaves deep marks with her sharp stilettos, she casually asks the slave how many belly buttons he wishes to have! Clearly Goddess has very little regard for her subjects and assumes they will dish out everything she chooses to bestow on them. Finally, the slave begs mercy, but clearly he is deeply enthralled by the power Samantha wields over him, and he gratefully kisses the very shoes that caused him so much torment!

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 25s.
File Size : 539 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/3396b84ed6dfb/Big_Woman,_Thin_Stilettos_-_Goddess_Samantha - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Ball Busting,Princess Skylar,Domina Ruby,Dickie Slapping,Ball Slapping

About video: Blond bombshells Domina Ruby and Princess Skylar are talking about their anger issues and the slave in front of them, his arms behind his back, is naturally nervous. Skylar takes a metal flogger and takes the solid steel handle to his balls to get the fun started. She swings the handle at his nuts a few dozen times and you can clearly hear how solid the impact is and the slave squirms and jumps about. Ruby holds his cock up for more blows before the slave is turned so his backside is shown and she can continue to use the handle on his bruised berries. Sometimes her aim is off and the handle bashes his legs causing even more discomfort and probably fear as he’s not sure what to expect next. Look at the professional rope work Ruby has done on the slave in advance, his arms are secure and escape is impossible. More swings of the handle and you can hear a real clapping sound against his balls and then Ruby gets into the act and starts to spank his balls with her hands before more swings of the handle from Skylar. When Ruby finally swings the slave around to face the camera we see he is rock hard… maybe he likes this more than we thought.
As it turns out this was nothing but a warm up and the girls are ready to take their red stilettos to his balls to really finish him off. Ruby’s shoes are covered in studs and she starts by kicking the slaves cock, balls and then laughs when she gets him right in the taint. The girls then take turns slapping his cock and it bounces up and down giving them a great deal of enjoyment. Everyone is laughing… well, almost everyone. Skylar then really goes to town slapping his cock some more and then his balls, but because he’s squirming about so much, Ruby wraps her hands around his neck to keep him in place so Skylar can continue her on his not so private parts. Ruby secures a collar and leash on the slave and as she holds it, the girls sit on the couch and start to bombard him with slaps, kicks with their stilettos, and then Skylar in bare feet and Ruby in nylon feet. The best thing about a duo ballbusting session is that the action never stops, as one rests the other attacks, then they switch. They even kick him in unison at one point. The slaves balls and cock really get worked over in this hot ballbusting scene and literally hundreds of blows land before he finally falls to his knees. You’ll love the Ladies sadistic passion and the slaves ability to take blow after blow

Info file :
Runtime : 07 min 30s.
File Size : 587 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/72080f629a103/Boot_Shoe_And_Foot_Bitch_-_Russian_Queen_M_And_Goddess_Mia - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Bondage BBW,Bondage,Frustata

About video: Miss Jasmine looks divine in latex, high end nylons and amazing stilettos. She sits on her new CBT gimp and says she can tell he likes sharp objects and then gets up and rams her heel into his cock which only gets harder. This bitch is excited anticipating what is about to come. She picks up a cane and starts hitting his cock and mentions that when he emailed her he said he wanted a 1000 lashes of his cock and balls. She soon has the bitch whining like a little bitch, maybe regretting his correspondence but bound and now unable to escape. Jasmine takes great delight in his moaning and crying but doesn’t stop. She makes him kiss the cane and tell her he really liked it. She increases the intensity and says the warmup is over. She strikes it hard and then plays with his cock a bit to give him a break and increase his level of arousal. Just when he thinks things are getting sensual she gets up and strikes him again. She plans to give this bitch what he came crawling to her for

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 03s.
File Size : 443 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/946e73b0d688b/Bound_And_Cock_Flogged_-_Miss_Jasmine - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

Katrin1988

Categories: Ballbusting CBT, ASIAN GODDESS, ball abuse, Ball Busting, bondage, FemDom, Miss XI, punching

About video: Miss Xi has her slave bound by the wrists and while asking him how his balls feel flogs them, and his cock, with her flogger. Theslave moans and jumps about which makes Xi giggle. she loves inflicting pain. He is his own worst enemy and the treatment causesa hard on for the slave which just gives her one more thing to strike. A few solid whacks and he is on his knees. "Why don't youstay down there" she tells him, ordering him to spread his legs. This could get brutal for the already battered slave. Shereaches between his legs and gently touches his balls, but just for a second before squeezing them with disdain, then follows thatwith a series of slaps. She pulls the rope attached to his arms back between his legs which causes him to tumble to the floor,his head hitting the tiles. Thud! Ouch. "I hope you don't have another concussion" she says, "You're already dumb enough." NowXi takes the rope and starts to tie around his legs, some real wicked rope work. She's making sure that he is going nowhere.Once done she takes his balls in here hands and starts slapping them relentlessly. The slave starts to whimper which encouragesher to dig her nails into them and punch them some more. Balls are useless and as she has no desire to have his baby what doesshe care if they are destroyed. She starts punching them as hard as she can. To humiliate him she makes him kisses the knucklesshe has just used to punch his nuts. She again grips them in one hand and repeatedly punches them with the other. She uses herlegs to keep him spread wide and goes to town on inflicting more pain. Such a generous Goddess, she knows what's best for him.The slave cries in pain but he also knows this is the treatment he longs for and can not live without. After another series ofpunches she tells the slave she is going to tie his other leg across the room and leave him spread eagled on the ground all nightwhile she goes out and parties with her girlfriends. "In the morning we will all come and kick you in the balls just like this"she says as she delivers one last solid kick to his groin. Bye bye balls for him!

Info file :
Runtime : 06 min 23s.
File Size : 468 Mb

https://k2s.cc/file/312352022c86e/Bye_Bye_Balls_For_You_-_Miss_Xi - Cl.bStil3tto.mp4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos