~For Foot Fetish Funs | Worship & Domination~

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Vanna Bardot ( St. Patrick's Day Feet Deal) (2020)

Year: 2020
Description: It was St.Patrick's day and I was dressed up all in green as a sexy Irish waitress in slutty high heels. I looked so hot I was sure I'll score some big-dick-stud at the St. Patty's party. I was about to walk out the door when my stepdad, who was sitting in the living room with a big beer mug in his hand, called me back in. He started telling me that my dress is too slutty and my grades are too low so he and my mom think that I shouldn�t go to this party. I was like WTF? But he was dead serious. I so badly wanted to go out and relax over some drinks and then get my slutty pussy stuffed. I had to come up with something good. I went to the kitchen and filled up a beer mug for myself and walked back to the living room. I sat next to my stepdad and raised my mug for a cheers. Then I noticed him checking me out. He always does that when he drinks beer...so I had an idea. What if I fuck him in exchange for his and my mom�s good graces to go to this party. Meanwhile, his eyes were dead-locked on my sexy white pedicured long feet. I had seen his browsing history before so I knew he has a serious foot fetish. I put my sexy legs and smooth feet up on his lap, and when he was almost drooling, I presented my offer. With no hesitance he accepted the deal and clearly couldn't wait to feel my feet and long toes in his mouth. First he kissed my soft high arches then removed my high heels and started sucking on my beautiful toes. I have to admit it felt amazing and he was great. My pussy started to get so wet all while thinking I'm about to fuck my stepdad. It made me feel so naughty and dirty but it was such a turn on. When he took out his big cock I immediately wanted to suck it, gag on it, then deepthroat it before giving him and sloppy slutty footjob. His big dick looked so good with my white pedicured toes wrapped around it. He bent me over and fucked my pussy; treating me like the little slut that I am. I came so hard while he was on top and sucking on my toes while fucking me with that big fat stepdad cock. After that I rode his huge dick with my sexy soft soles up on his legs. At the end, he came all over my beautiful white pedicured toes, which I licked off. I really wanted to taste his cum. Cum on feet just looks so deliciously naughty I had to lick them totally clean! Now that I had a beer and multiple orgasms I�m not sure I even want to go to this party. LOL.

Size: 2.91 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 43 min 58 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Alex Grey ( Feet Cheat) (2020)

Description: One afternoon I was lazily browsing through my phone�s pictures of a joint photo album shared with my boyfriend, Jake. Suddenly, I came across a picture that made me speechless. A picture of my asshole boyfriend sucking on some girl's toes. I was so mad; I packed up all his stuff and pulled his luggage to the door so when he arrives, he can just take it and leave. Soon he showed up and looked at his luggage with surprise. I confronted him about the picture. He was shocked. He said he must have picked the wrong folder to upload that picture to. What a dumbass. He was totally missing the point so I flat out asked him, �Do you suck on random girl's feet and toes? How come I don't know about this foot fetish of yours? You never told me. Why? You don't like my feet? Don't you think I have pretty feet? Don't you wanna suck on my toes?� And with that, I raised my feet in front of his face, and stuck my long pretty toes into his mouth. He licked and sucked my sexy feet so good it made me really horny. I realized it actually turned me on knowing that he was licking and sucking on some hot girl's feet and toes. We moved over to the living room where he spread my legs and ate my pussy while also worshipping my feet from time to time. He licked between my toes which made my pussy dripping wet. I took his big cock out and deep throated it while laying on my stomach so my soft wrinkled soles would be up in his face. Then I gave him a slutty footjob. He slid his big hard cock into my slutty pussy and made me cum on it like the little slut that I am. He fucked me while my feet were in his mouth and made me ride his big hard cock with my soles up. Finally, when he couldn�t take it anymore, he busted his thick creamy load all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet looks so hot and surprisingly, licking the cum feet off my feet proved pretty tasty too!

Size: 2.33 GiB
Duration: 38 min 9 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Sasha Rose ( Sasha's Slutty Feet ) (2020)

Description: My boyfriend is pretty well off so I can pretty much enjoy life without worrying about a thing. Basically I can do whatever I like all day. My favorite thing to do when the weather is nice, like today, is to spend the day by the pool. The sun and the warm wind always makes me horny though, so eventually I got up and I walked over to my boyfriend's home office for a little fun. I was in the mood to get my sexy feet worshiped and my slutty pussy pounded. He loves to lick and suck on my toes and I get so wet when he does. I took out his big hard cock out and started to lick and suck it. I choked and gagged on it too, making it super slippery so he can slide his hard cock between my soft soles. I love when he is feet fucking me. After the feet fucking, he slid his cock into my wet slutty pussy. I came all over his dick immediately as he was sucking on my pink pedicured toes. Then he bent me over and fucked my tiny ass from behind while looking at my wrinkled soles. I rode his hard cock until I came again and again. I gave him another footjob, and squeezed his cock between my toes. He even made me suck on my own feet and toes while pounding me. Apparently it was too hot for him though because he couldn�t hold his cum, so he shot his load all over my sexy feet. Cum on feet is so sexy. I think I�ll go back to laying by the pool and rest up for another round of footsex.

Size: 1.99 GiB
Duration: 40 min 42 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Audrey Bitoni, Vanna Bardot ( Her Roommate's Feet ) (2020)

Description: I just moved into my new home; a beautifully modern house in the Hollywood Hills. I have a bunch of roommates though, that's the only way any of us can afford it. One day I come home with my boyfriend Jake. Surprisingly, no one was home and the house was totally empty! We thought we had the whole house to ourselves. We started making out in the living room. A few minutes later, he removed my wedges and started to suck on my toes. He knows I love that. I was about to take his cock out when we heard one of my roommates, Audrey, opening the door. We quickly gathered ourselves and pretended like we were just sitting there. I introduced Jake to my roommate and we all started chatting. But my pussy was dripping wet from the little episode before, so all I could really think of was how to have a threesome with hot slutty Audrey. She was wearing wedges and I could see her perfect pink pedicured toes. I was so horny that I commented on her cute pink polished toes so she would raise her feet for me to take a closer look. And she did just that. I removed her wedges and started to touch and caress her feet. She really liked it, I could tell. I massaged her feet, and when I knew she was ready, I started to lick her toes. Then I asked her if she would mind Jake doing the same with her other foot. She laughed and said yes, of course. So we were both sucking on her toes at the same time when she suggested that we go up to her room and continue it there. So we did. As soon as we got to the bed I started to suck on Jake's big hard cock. Audrey slid her feet under Jake's balls and started to massage them with her feet. It was so hot, soon I found myself sucking on his cock and her feet at the same time. Then Audrey rode his cock like a slutty cowgirl with her soles up while I licked and sucked on her sweet soles. Afterward, he made me sit on his hard cock and do the same while my feet were in her mouth. It got even hotter; he fucked me from behind while I ate her juicy pussy. At the end he came all over our sexy soles. Cum on soles is so sexy slutty. We couldn't help but to lick the cum off of our sexy feet and toes.

Size: 2.78 GiB
Duration: 41 min 8 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Leah Lee (I NEVER TRIED FOOT SEX BEFORE) (2020)

Description: I was about to go out with some friends and this guy who I�m sort of dating. We haven�t had sex but I know it�s coming because he�s already dated and fucked some of my girlfriends. I was very nervous because I'm pretty inexperienced and didn't want to do something that would be embarrassing. I was wearing a cute short black dress with sexy black open toed high heels. As I was about to walk out of the house I ran into my mom's boyfriend who was reading in the living room. He probably saw me frustrated and nervous so he stopped me to ask if everything�s okay and if he can help with anything. He�s a cool guy and I really felt like talking to someone about my lack of sexual experience. He was very nice and understanding of my issues. He said that there�s a thing that most likely your new guy never tried, it�s called footsex. I was like what? He said that the feet has a lot of erogenous zones that can be ignited with a sexy foot massage and the kissing and licking of your feet. I told him that I've never experienced that. He was very helpful and offered to show exactly what he meant. Eager to learn first-hand about footsex, I let him take off my high heels and massage my feet. It was really as amazing as he mentioned. It was a weird situation too because I was getting turned on by my mom's boyfriend's foot massage. When he started to kiss my toes, I wished he was licking and sucking on them. He probably read my signs because he started to do just that. I got so turned on I just wanted him to have his way with me! He picked me up and took me to the bedroom where I spread my legs like a sorry slut and let him eat my juicy pussy. He took out his huge hard cock and put it in my mouth. It was so big I could barely fit it in my mouth. But I tried it hard and after a few minutes I could shove it down my throat. I was gagging as he fucked my face while looking at my sexy wrinkled soles. He turned me around and taught me how to give a proper slutty footjob. Then he slid that big hard cock in my soaking wet pussy and pounded me until I came all over it. Then he bent me over and fucked me from behind. I was coming so much like never before. He was sucking and licking my wrinkled soles and sexy feet and toes whenever he could. At the end he came all over my sexy pink pedicured toes. I had no idea that cum on feet is so sexy! I definitely regained my confidence. I can't wait to try this with my new guy!

Size: 2.22 GiB
Duration: 40 min 29 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Gizelle Blanco ( I'd Like You To Play With My Feet!) (2020)

Description: I was at my friend Jake's house since he helps me out with my studies. He was trying to explain to me the homework but I wasn�t really paying attention because I was on a text rampage arguing with my stupid boyfriend. When Jake asked me what's wrong I told him that it seems like I'm about to break up with my boyfriend. He asked why. So I told Jake that my boyfriend has basically been a jerk lately along with many other issues as well. Then he asked about the other issues. I told him it might be too much info but the bf is pretty bad in bed. And Jake�s questions just kept coming! So he asked what�s not working for me in bed with the bf. I just couldn�t not say...he simply doesn�t play with my feet and it is very important for me since that�s how I achieve the biggest orgasms. He said said he totally gets it; and only because I brought it up, he divulged that he actually has a huge foot fetish. No way...but really? Hmm... Then he went right back on with the homework. Not for me. I�ve been footsex deprived and all this time I knew a guy with a foot fetish. From that point on I couldn't focus on anything else but having Jake worship my sexy red pedicured toes. I just hope he has a nice big cock. Let�s find out! So I slowly slipped off my shoe and started to play footsie with him under the table. He was so shy at first and acted like he didn�t know what was going on but when my feet reached his huge boner we both knew what was about to happen next. I put my feet up on the table with my sexy soles facing him. He couldn't believe this is happening. I told him he can lick and suck them and have his way with my feet. I was craving some hot foot sex so bad. His tongue felt amazing on my toes. I got so horny right away. He stood up so I took his cock out and gave him a sloppy blow job. Now that his cock was slippery, I squeezed it between my wrinkled soles so he can fuck my feet really good. He put me up on the table and fingered me until I squirted all over the place. He made me lick my squirted juices, put my feet in the squirt puddle, and then he placed my wet nasty soles on his face. Fucking hot! I asked him to fuck my slut pussy so I could keep cumming. Then he took me over to the couch and fucked me while sucking on my sexy toes. Before he busted his nut all over my slutty feet, he made me ride his big hard cock with my soles up. Cum on feet is so sexy...especially his. I think I'm completely over my ex-boyfriend now. I wonder if Jake has a girlfriend...

Size: 2.61 GiB
Duration: 44 min 12 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Audrey Bitoni (FAREWELL FEET FUCK) (2020)

Description: I was on the phone with my husband, who was at work, and he told me he had a very successful meeting with the board and that the company will be moving us to Paris in a few days! At the end of our conversation, someone was knocking at the front door. I panicked and lied to my husband telling him it was the food delivery and I had to go. Not to my surprise, it was my boy toy, Jake, waiting to pounce on me like a lion. After inviting him in, I told Jake the news of my husband and me moving to Paris; he was devastated. He admitted he�s never been in love with someone�s beautiful feet the way he his with mine and that he can�t bear to be away from my soft wrinkled soles. He even went so far as to say that he has enough savings and college funds to move to Paris too. I tried to reassure him that he�s young and hot and will have many more feet sex lovers. Then to console him, I easily distracted him by putting my sexy newly pedicured feet in his face. Instantly he forgot about everything else. He began sucking on my long succulent toes and licking in between them. I knew he would almost immediately get a boner; I could see it growing in his pants. I wanted to make sure to give him one last amazing wet, sloppy, slutty footjob. So I took out his huge cock and stuffed into my mouth and deep down my throat. His big dick was lost in a web of my saliva so I wrapped my soft soles and pretty dark purple pedicured toes around it and started jerking it. He lifted me up and fucked my fat juicy pussy while sucking on my sexy feet and toes. I sat on his cock and rode it until I came all over it while my feet were up on his thighs. Then he bent me over and fucked my soaking wet pussy while staring at my wrinkled soles. At the end he came all over my sexy dark purple pedicured feet and toes. Cum on feet is so hot. What a perfect way to say goodbye to Jake. I�m sure I�ll be able to find a new foot fetish lover in Paris

Size: 2.30 GiB
Duration: 39 min 54 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Jilian Janson - The Raise friend (2020)

Genre: Foot-Fetish, Footjob
Description: Sterling is one of the best employees at my company. I heard, through the grapevines, that he is not happy with his current salary and he plans to ask for a raise. I went ahead and raised his salary. When I presented it to him he seemed fine with it but apparently he wanted more. I knew I would not be able to get the approval from the board for more money so I had to figure out some alternative solution to make sure he stays within the company. I know he loves my silky long legs and my sexy feet since I caught him, more than a few times, staring at them. It was a warm sunny afternoon and I thought why not invite him over to my house and secure this deal as soon as possible. He was surprised that I wanted to meet him at my house instead of the conference room but I'm sure he realized that I had good reason for it. After some small talk I walked behind him while massaging his shoulder. I slowly removed my seductively sexy black high heels and put my barefeet on his crotch. It seemed he wasn�t expecting this but was clearly loving it. I could feel his fat cock growing in his pants, which really turned me on. At that point I couldn't wait to feel my soft soles touching his smooth hard cock. He made me suck it before I gave him a hot and juicy footjob. He pulled me up and made me sit on his huge hard dick. It made my slutty juicy pussy cum so hard. He was sucking on my toes while pounding my fat pussy and it felt amazing. At the end he came all over my beautiful and freshly pedicured toes and feet. As I watched his cum drip down my toes, I was thinking if he�s not yet convinced, I'm definitely ready to go for another round.
Models: Jilian Janson

Size: 2.07 GiB
Duration: 36 min 39 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Gia Dimarco & Kiara Cole - I Let My Stepmom Fuck My Boyfriend (2020)

Genre: Foot-Fetish, Footjob
Description: One day I had just got home when I heard moaning coming from the living room. I knew this had to be my slutty stepdaughter and her new boyfriend. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't resist taking a peak before walking in on them. I went to the kitchen where I could get the best view without getting caught. When I finally got the perfect glance, I saw my stepdaughter�s boyfriend licking and sucking her toes and she seemed to really enjoy it. It was pretty hot to watch, especially because I too love having my feet and toes worshipped. It's a huge turn on for me. He was doing a really good job licking and sucking her soft slutty feet. I actually never met the guy though so I decided to walk on them and have fun with making him uncomfortable. As I stepped in, they jumped apart and he couldn't even look into my eyes he was so embarrassed. My stepdaughter introduced him to me, Logan, and we shook hands. The situation was a bit awkward so I was just going with it but I was definitely horny when I walked away. The next day I came home late and after taking off my heels, I walked barefoot straight up to my bedroom. As I passed my stepdaughter's room, I noticed the door wasn�t closed and, again, saw her and Logan having some kinky foot play on the bed. I stopped, of course, and peaked in to see him sucking and licking Kiara's sexy feet. My pussy had started getting crazy wet when Kiara noticed me watching them. Her boyfriend was even more embarrassed than before; which was cute. I thought Kiara seemed to enjoy having her toes sucked on while her horny stepmother was watching. She said they�re planning on watching a movie and asked if I�d like to join them. Of course I said yes. So, soon after, there we were the three of us watching a movie. A few minutes into the movie Kiara asked Logan to massage her feet. He wasn't sure if it's appropriate in front of her stepmom but Kiara told him he�s good to go. A few minutes later my little foot slut of a stepdaughter said that I should also try Logan's amazing foot massage. She was so pushy I had no choice but to put my bare sexy feet in his lap and let him massage them. He was really good at it too. In the meantime, I noticed Kiara putting her feet on his crotch. Obviously his cock started growing in his pants. Soon afterward she put her feet in his mouth and he started sucking on her toes and licking up and down her arch. It was so hot I couldn't wait to have Logan put my wrinkly feet in his mouth and do the same. When he finally did, my pussy juice was gushing into my panties. I reached for his belt to take out his young stud cock and started to jerk it while my toes were wrapped around it. Then Kiara leaned forward and put his big hard cock in her gaping mouth and gave him a sloppy blow job while my toes were still wrapped around his shaft. I sucked his cock before he bent me over and fucked my juicy slutty pussy. Then he fucked my stepdaughter from behind while she was eating my pussy and he was sucking on my feet. He fucked us so good we both came all over his fat cock many times. We gave him a double foot job and let him worship our feet before he shot his thick creamy load all over our sexy toes. A guys cum on two pairs of feet is the sexiest thing ever.
Models: Gia Dimarco & Kiara Cole

Size: 2.83 GiB
Duration: 50 min 10 s

Download from K2S >

belialxxxx

Footfetish_Missy Luv ( Feet Fucking My Dad's Colleague) (2020)

Description: It was another typical morning; sitting with my dad at the breakfast table listening to his lectures about the way I dress, that my grades are not good enough, and that he envisioned a better future for me. Blah blah blah... Ahh he is so annoying! When he finally finished, he said one of his employees will stop by to fix the internet router but he'll leave as soon as he lets him in and gives instructions. His guy arrived momentarily and to my pleasant surprise he was really handsome. His name was Renato. Surely he was much older than me but I actually find older men really attractive. As soon as my dad left, Renato sat down in the living room and opened his laptop. Just for fun, I sat at the other end of the couch and decided to tease him a little bit. I put my barefeet up and slowly slid my feet closer to his legs. He looked up from time to time, but when he did, I slightly opened my legs so he can have a naughty peek of my sexy panties. It seemed to work because he was focusing less on his job and more on my panties, long legs, and sexy feet. When I placed my feet and toes upon his legs, he immediately put his laptop down, gently touched my pretty feet and asked me if he can give me a foot massage. His strong hands were so gentle on my pretty feet and soft soles. It was such a turn on. I wanted him to continue. When I started moaning with desire, he knew I wanted him to suck on my toes and lick my soft soles. My pussy got so wet while he was licked and sucked my cute toes one by one. Then he opened my legs and started to eat my juicy pussy. I couldn't wait to feel his hard cock in my mouth! After a sloppy blowjob, I gave him a sexy and slippery footjob. I sat on his dick and started to ride him like a horny little slut. He bent me over and fucked me doggy style while looking at my sexy wrinkled soles as they curled up when I came all over his dick. He fucked my pussy so good I came so many times I can�t count. At the end he came all over my sexy feet and toes. I love cum on feet! After all it wasn't a bad start for the day.

Size: 1.96 GiB
Duration: 33 min 15 s

Download from K2S >

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors