Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Bondage

Zigzag

The Sacrifice.mp4

File Size: 1542 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160 30 FPS 4K
Duration: 00:21:16

This fantastic, intense custom video was commissioned from us to be in the style of over-the-top horror films like "The Lair of the White Worm". Steve, Faye
and I had great fun lighting and shooting it, and Ariel, Lucy and Zoe got very into character filming it! (Zoe is terrifying as tje sexual predator pagan
priestess in it).
Lucy and Ariel enter the room, naked except for black stilleto heels. Their hair is up, exposing their necks. They have their arms tied behind their backs
in chest harnesses, wrists tied to elbows. They are scared, nervous, terrified. They plead with Zoe their crazed captor. What does she want with them?
Zoe silences them with a finger to their lips. They are sacrificial offerings for the orgasmic fertility ritual! She is going to feed off their sexual energy
as they writhe and beg for sexual release!
The supernatural sexual tension in the room starts to build. There is circle of candles on the floor... The girls are now rope blindfolded and rope gagged.
They are walked reluctantly to the circle. As they step across the boundary of the circle, a Rubicon is crossed- there is no escape once they have entered!
The invisible walls of the circle constrain and bind them within until the dark orgiastic ritual is complete!
Despite themselves, the girls start to moan in sexual need. Zoe removes the girls' shoes leaving them naked, barefoot, blindfolded, gagged and bound.
Zoe further binds the girls, then teases and torments them. Nipple clamps are added to each girl's out-thrust breasts, further intensifying the sexual sensations.
The girls scream and try to fight but the more they resist, the more they get turned on by what is happening to them! Zoe snaps her fingers... time stands still.
In an instant both girls are on their knees, bound a supplicants in the circle. Tied to each other, a crotch rope arousing and exciting them yet further especially
when their ropes join and each movement is transmitted to the other sacrificial victim's clit! The girls are rocking their hips, grinding, humping the air... Zoe
begins the ritual chant....

Zigzag

ChloeToy Duke Maid Pet Girl.mp4

File Size: 1974 Mb
Duration: 00:27:02

Chloe Toy remains in service to the Duke as a nude in metal slavegirl, even though her colleague has escaped. We pick her up on a regular day doing her
chores - making the beds, dusting the study and so on. But she's forgotten her training and got very lazy - she keeps slacking off for naps on the bed
or stretching out lazily on the sofa. That's all fun and games until the Duke catches her at it!
He sentences her to a demotion! Give these fillies and inch and they take a mile. Petgirl duty!
Now she must relearn her station. She lives in a pet cage, to be released only for training or play. Collared and cuffed, the Duke puts her through her
paces. Sit up and beg, roll over, playing fetch, eating from the its very humiliating for someone used to being in a respected (albeit servile) position
as a household slave.
But she's earned her extended punishment, and there's more to it that the fun of pet play. She's locked in the dungeon in a rope harness and tight crotch
rope the ceiling, hands in rigid speedcuffs for an extended bondage ordeal. Then she's made to kneel in modern handcuffs and leg irons, naked of course,
and ballgagged to teach her her place....
Added: 8/25/23 7:35 PM

Zigzag

Hogtied Garden Party.mp4

File Size: 1012 Mb
Duration: 00:14:18

Hot party hostess Alba Zevon wasn't expecting to be the main entertainment at her own Garden Party! But her boyfriend has other ideas, and has her hogtied and
ball-gagged as the first guests arrive. All Alba can do is to struggle prettily and hope that he's not going to leave her in the ropes for whole party... but
seeing how interested the guests are in her predicament, she doesn't hold out much hope for an early release!

Zigzag

Bride of Darkness.mp4

File Size: 1644 Mb
Duration: 00:22:44

Fair warning - contains horror elements and graphic language! If you've not worked out by now, Scarlett is a MASSIVE horror film fan, and that's reminded me of my own
early inspiration via Horror films. This one is something of a tribute to Hammer vampire flicks, especially the ones with Ingrid Pitt slutting around like an absolute
vampire queen. I thought it would be fun to do something along the lines of a submissive monologue to camera ("Come on Master I am waiting for you in my handcuffs") but
with a prospective Bride of Dracula trying seduce her way into eternal life. What sort of things would she SAY to the good count to try to seduce him? It's surely going
to be blood-soaked and kinky!
Of course, she'd try to convince him of her own submissiveness. Locking herself in steel bondage as they talk alone in her third-floor bedroom after she invites him
across the threshold. Clad in a white satin slip, she hints and teases at the delights in store for her prospective eternal lord and master. Why, she could even help him
feed on some of her friends. That bitch Jenny the barmaid really has it coming to her, for example... As the lush light drapes over her exquisite form, the count stops
to hear her out. Imagine the delights of a submissive eternal bride who he could torture extravagantly every night- only to have her fully healed and healthy the next
day, to do it all over again!

Zigzag

Rachel Carted Carried Hogtied Clamped spanked Part 1.mp4

File Size: 388 Mb
Resolutin: 640 x 480 30 FPS
Duration: 00:17:23

Its late and the vigilante has been out on patrol. He's trying to clean up his neighborhood, and this means ridding the streets of whores. The clip starts with Rachel bound
and wrapped in a sheet being carted down a long hallway. She is brought into some kind of abandoned factory space, picked up and carried, and then thrown on an old mattress.
He rips open the sheet and we find Rachel ballgagged and bound wearing a vinyl red miniskirt and some almost thigh high shiny red boots. He sits her on the floor in front of
him, and takes out the ballgag and replaces it with a large shop rag. Then her head is wrapped with black tape to seal it in. She's then put back on the bed and her ass slapped
hard. He then leaves and returns with clothespins which he puts on her nipples over her spandex like top. She's then left to struggle. Her night as just begun though. The
vigilante returns and ties Rachel into a tight hogtie. he then spanks her hard once again. She's left for a while once again, but he returns to rip off her skirt. He then
removes the clothespins and rips open her shirt. He manhandles her for a bit while she lays on her side spanking her while pulling her red panties up into her. He's about to
take a few snapshots, but before he does, he reapplys the clothespins. This is where Part 1 ends...

Zigzag

Summers Tight HogZip-Part 1.mp4

File Size: 2848 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 60 FPS
Duration: 00:19:58

Earlier, Summer tried to escape. Now she finds herself hooded, standing on 2 paint cans with her legs spread, and her arms ziptied and pulled painfully overhead.
Her sweaty body starts to tremble as she starts to panic. She struggles to maintain her balance. The last thing she wants to do is hang from her wrists by zipties.
After a while, her captor returns. He removes her hood, but leaves her standing spread on the cans. He gropes and slaps her ass. He's going to make sure she doesn't
escape again. He tightens a zip tie very tightly around her waist. He then adds and tightens several more from the back to the front. The cruel nylon cruelly invades
her. He lowers the hoist, so she can step down from the cans. He stuffs an old rag in her mouth and then seals it in with electrical tape. He grabs her by her hair
with one hand as he does to make sure she looks straight ahead as he does. Now he starts binding her legs with more zipties. He cinches each band with a smaller
ziptie between her legs. He works his way down. Once he has her legs bound the way he wants them, he walks away toward the hoist. This is where Part 1 ends.

Zigzag

Hogshackled punished and teased for stealing my chocolate.mp4

File Size: 1773 Mb
Duration: 00:24:31

Uhhh, Lucy. What happened to my nice artisan chocolate bar that was on the side yesterday? You didn't eat it? ALL of it? The whole thing?
Oh yes she did, so now it is time to punish her! Her master makes her strip off and initially decides she can still wear the special punishment mini-skirt - but she is
so unrepentant about having scoffed every scrap of his chocolate that he decides to replace it with a crotch chain! He locks her in steel SM Factory collar and cuffs,
gags her with a ball gag and puts punishing nipple clamps on her poor nipples. Time to pay for what she's done!
He has her hog-shackled on the bed for punishment, every time she rolls around to take some of the pressure off her wrists and ankles she ends up hurting her breasts
because of the nipple clamps! Still, he's got hold of some more chocolate - time to tease and deny her while she's still chained up!

Zigzag

Taylors Ordeal-Part1.mp4

File Size: 2326 Mb
Duration: 00:21:08

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while,
slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man
returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her
and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once
again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point.
This is where Part 1 ends.

Zigzag

Taylors Ordeal-Part1.mp4

File Size: 2326 Mb
Duration: 00:21:08

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while,
slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man
returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her
and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once
again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point.
This is where Part 1 ends.

Zigzag

Taylors Ordeal-Part 2.mp4

File Size: 2089 Mb
Duration: 00:19:00

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits
back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood
and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few
hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off
as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she
hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.

Zigzag

Rachels Legs Spread Hogtie-Part 1.mp4

File Size: 1972 Mb
Duration: 00:17:56

Rachel is taken to the back room for some strict bondage. She's hooded and her wrists are bound behind her back. I aggressively slap and grope her perky tits, before I
tightly rope gag and neckrope her. This will keep her in one place. A tight crotchrope is next and then her thighs are bound. Her elbows are pulled together and tied as
well. I turn off the lights and leave her for a while. I'll let her wear herself out for a while, before I return. Rachel mmmpphs and struggles to stand in her 6 inch
heels while hooded and neckroped for quite some time before I finally return. Although I like her elbows tied, I'm in the mood for a reverse prayer. I untie her arms
and position her arms for just that. This is where Part 1 ends.

Zigzag

Rachels Legs Spread Hogtie-Part 1.mp4

File Size: 1972 Mb
Duration: 00:17:56

Rachel is taken to the back room for some strict bondage. She's hooded and her wrists are bound behind her back. I aggressively slap and grope her perky tits, before I
tightly rope gag and neckrope her. This will keep her in one place. A tight crotchrope is next and then her thighs are bound. Her elbows are pulled together and tied as
well. I turn off the lights and leave her for a while. I'll let her wear herself out for a while, before I return. Rachel mmmpphs and struggles to stand in her 6 inch
heels while hooded and neckroped for quite some time before I finally return. Although I like her elbows tied, I'm in the mood for a reverse prayer. I untie her arms
and position her arms for just that. This is where Part 1 ends.

Zigzag

Rachels Legs Spread Hogtie-Part 2.mp4

File Size: 2493 Mb
Duration: 00:22:41

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie and cinch Rachel's arms in a reverse Prayer position before I finally remove her neckrope and hood. I snip off her panties,
which have been wedged deep in her pussy and pull them off and out from under the buried crotchrope. I shove them in her mouth and order her to hold them there as I tie
a rope into her hair. I then tape them in with a full roll of microfoam tape, before helping her to the floor. Poor Rachel's nose is all stuffed up and she struggles to
breathe with the panties taped so tightly in her mouth. She eventually starts to choke and I remove her gag. I tell her that if she's quiet, I'll give her a treat and
wait a bit. I tie a spreader bar to her ankles. A rope is tied to it and pulled to the post in front of her. Her chest harness is pulled to the post behind her. Rachel
yelps and moans as she is bent backwards into a severe arching legs spread hogtie. This is where Part 2 ends.

Zigzag

Slave To The Beat.mp4

File Size: 431 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080 30 FPS
Duration: 00:06:08

Lucy Lauren is crabtied and cleave-gagged for you but before you join her on the bed she wants to give you a good show, so she's made up a little bondage dance routine
for you to enjoy!

Zigzag

Riley is Captured Belt Whipped and Hogtied-Part 2.mp4

File Size: 752 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720 30 FPS
Duration: 00:20:50

It's not like she could get away anyway with her legs bound in the manner that they were, but the masked man still finds int necessary to tie her waist to the chair.
He then removes her cleave gag, but quickly replaces it with a spider ring gag. Riley wonders what such a gag could be used for? The man wraps tape around head covering
her nostrils. She is then hooded. He then unbuttons her blouse and pulls her tits out. After a bit, the man cuts a hole in her hood and tapes a tube in. He then exhales
the smoke from his filthy cigarette into the hood. The smoke slowly escapes from around her neck. She's already been belt whipped, bound and made to inhale the mans foul
tasting smoke... what is next she wonders? More rope is what's next. The man opens a hole in her hood in front of her ring gagged mouth and starts binding her much more
thoroughly. By the time he's done, her feet, elbows, and her forearms are completely tied and cinched. He removes her waist rope and puts her on the floor.

Zigzag

Riley is Captured Belt Whipped and Hogtied-Part 3.mp4

File Size: 515 Mb
Duration: 00:14:14

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The masked man re-positions her on the floor. Riley is left on the floor by herself momentarily, but the masked man soon returns.
He wastes no time severely hogtying poor Riley. A stream of drool connects her lips and a puddle on the floor, as she is arched back. He then uses clear tape to wrap around
her head and then he continues taping back to her feet and then back around her head, pulling her head back as far as possible. As if she was ever going to get away before,
the odds are 0% now. Riley can move her fingers and twitch a little, but that's about all her bondage will allow. She's left on her stomach for quite a while, but eventually
the man returns and rolls her onto her side. He leaves her to moan and endure her stringent bondage once again. At the end of the clip he returns. He gropes and slaps her tits
a bit, taunts her, and then leaves her again. This is where Part 3 ends.

Zigzag

Lesbian Vampire Pro Dommes.mp4

File Size: 1327 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 3840 x 2160 25 FPS 4K
Movie Length: 18:18

What better cover for a lesbian vampire couple these days that as a pair of pro-dommes? Most subs get so spacey in bondage that they'll agree to anything,
and will hardly miss the odd pint or two. Alicia is the couple's latest customer/victim come willingly to offer herself to the immortal undead....

Zigzag

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination-Part 1

File Size: 735 Mb
Duration: 00:20:28

Monica waits in the storage area while I go get Rubee. Neckroped, bound, and hooded, Monica moans and struggles for a while before I appear with a bound and gagged Rubee.
I neckrope her as well. It is late and after a night of dancing, their night is just getting started. We have some high paying regular customers who request that the dancers
wear pantyhose. These two always complain and constantly take them off. We could just fire them, but the club loaned them money and they will work until the loan is paid
in full. They will spend the evening with me, and then we will see if their attitudes have improved tomorrow night. I roughly manhandle them as I crotchrope and tie their
elbows together. This bondage is not meant to be comfortable. I slap their tits hard as they yelp and try to manuever away, but their attempts are futile. I take off my
belt and each receieve a few hard belt whippings. I would like to administer more, but I don't want them too marked up for work... I have other ways of adjusting attitudes.
They moan and struggle as I set up thick piece of lumber on concrete blocks.

Zigzag

Alba Zevon vs.The Gibbet Cage.mp4

File Size: 1090 MB
File Type: MP4
Movie Length: 14:48

Alba's done lots of super-strict bondage, but with rope there's always the possibility of struggling and getting yourself free. The Gibbet Cage offers
no hope. When the top and bottom halves are chained and padlocked together, and with her hands additionally handcuffed to the cage frame, she is never
escaping. All she can do is stand, endure, and drool - the bit gag in her mouth is beyond even her ability to adjust, let alone remove! Naked and helpless,
caged in the dungeon.

Zigzag

DD Actual Play To Catch A Thief Pt1.mp4

File Size: 2730 Mb
Duration: 00:37:35

We were shooting at the Cabin the Woods, and I owed Chloe her first proper game of D&D. We'd discussed it back during lockdown, but I'd not got around to filming
a live action D&D film with her yet. On the other hand, Scarlett and Faye were old hands and were keen to have a few more adventures as their druid and thief characters.
So I took along my game stuff to the shoot and one evening we sat down at the table for a proper game of D&D.

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos