Gay Twinks / Gay Bareback - Guy video!

sandra70

The Catch

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English

Tomas Fuk and Nikol Monak are travelling across Europe for the summer and are looking for some hot action, Tonny Scott is in their sites and becomes The Catch. The guys return to Tomas and Nikol's hotel and make sure that Tonny is the center of attention. Tomas and Nikol slowly strip Tonny of his clothes and begin to explore his body with their hands and sex starved eyes. Tonny sits on the edge of the bed as he is flanked on both sides by two incredibly elongated cocks demanding attention. He begins with Tomas and works his way over to Nikol as he pleasures both cocks with his hungry mouth and deep throat. Tomas and Nikol are patient awaiting their turn getting their cocks sucked by Tonny, but that doesn't last long as both begin to shove their cocks into Tonny's ravenous mouth. Tonny expertly accommodates both cocks as they vie for his attention.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5857kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Catch

BiLatinMen Rage & Kyle

Studio: BiLatinMen

Rage and Kyle take turns sucking and fucking each other raw.

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 603.6 MB

Download BiLatinMen Rage & Kyle

sandra70

Kaden Gets DP'd part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots

"I had such a crazy sexperience with Palmer & Niko Knight - (Niko from Active Duty)! I first started out by fucking Niko like crazy, and he fucking took it like a pro! Begging me to go harder! Then it was my turn to get fucked.

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Kaden Gets DP'd part 1

Rusty Taylor and AdamBear1979 (1080p)

スワッピングしない複数撮影。
フェラされているのも、ナマでガン掘られているのもお互いに見せ合い、気持ちよすぎて我慢できずウケ同士がキス
最後は、2人に顔射したまま...。最後まで必見です

Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 591.8 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and AdamBear1979 (1080p)

sandra70

Casting Couch

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots

In today's casting Ares is being inducted into the Kristen Bjorn Society of Select Men by the legendary Gianni Maggio. Of course, Gianni arrives with that sly grin on his face, which usually means that he is up to some mischief, let's hope Ares is ready for this monster cock. Gianni immediately takes control as he swats away Ares hand and his face into his crotch. Ares is stripped of his underwear and his up-curved cock is at full attention and demanding attention, while Gianni's massive monster cock takes a little more time to get all that coursing through it. Don't worry, that monster is coming to life. Gianni takes Ares' curved cock deep into his mouth and begins sucking its full length to Ares delight.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Casting Couch

RawFuckClub Full Scene - Adam Russo - Mason McGregor

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Adam Russo, Mason Mcgregor

RawFuckClub Full Scene - Adam Russo - Mason McGregor - I got to fuck Mason McGregor.. who doesn't love a good ginger.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 637.4 MB

Download RawFuckClub Full Scene - Adam Russo - Mason McGregor

sandra70

Gay - Koldo Goran and David Chacon [Double Load] - 720p Hd

Christmas holidays are over and our Spanish top-mate Koldo Goran is horny at home, thinking to all the great fucks that he had in the last days. When he moves to the living room Goran finds his new housemate David Chacon provoking him from the sofa, with his bubble butt well in sight. Koldo doesn't waste this new opportunity to use his massive dick with a young hungry bottom and plants his face in David's hot end, rimming his hole with mastery. Things get hotter soon and Chacon begs to have a taste of Koldo's huge cock and work on it with his tongue and mouth. Horny as never before, our Latin bottom shows his hot hole and begs the Spaniard to stick his bareback bone deep inside it. Koldo is delighted to bang such a willing ass and shows no mercy, pushing the cock into the kid at every angle. When he can't resist anymore he unleashes a huge load of cum right inside it. But also after cumming, the lust of our monster-dicked mate is not yet fullfilled and so he keeps on fucking hard his sweet friend, until shooting for the second time a thick cum-load all over the open asshole!

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 488.7 MB

Download Gay - Koldo Goran and David Chacon [Double Load] - 720p Hd

Give Me Wood, Scene 2 - Alex Goldwin, Milan Silver Hd

Titus Snow continues to stroll through the woods, eyeing the antics of his horny neighbours - in this instance, Alex Goldwin and Milan Silver, who (according to Snow) have a taste for water-sports. Needless to say, we're not talking about swimming or water-polo - although admittedly their antics do begin harmlessly enough, with the two handsome buddies cavorting around in the house-pool. Being the bulkier of the two, it's perhaps not too surprising that Silver appears to take the lead in their frolics; tossing Goldwin playfully around, before lifting the boy onto the side to reveal Goldwin's fabulously curved hard-on for all to see.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 678.0 MB

Download Give Me Wood, Scene 2 - Alex Goldwin, Milan Silver Hd

sandra70

Boy fuck Sam Ledger

He fucked me and I moaned so loud. When I couldn't no more he turned me around and fucked me missionary until he came over my whole body. After he came he put his tongue deep in my mouth, kissed me and jerked me off until I exploded.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Boy fuck Sam Ledger

FamilyDick-Brody Kayman & Aaron Allen

Stress only intensifies when Jeremy Spreadums shows up at his door. Carter tells him the texts were crossing a line, and Jeremy tells him he's sorry. He tells Carter he can make it up to him

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 387.7 MB

Download FamilyDick-Brody Kayman & Aaron Allen

sandra70

Fucking Pissed Off 2, Scene 3 - Charlie Keller, Ron Negba Hd

Gabriel Angel and Alessandro Katz are (as always!) a pair of hyper-horny twinks in a very mischievous mood, so it's not at all surprising that they should find a barrelful of fun from a varied collection of underwear. It certainly puts both of them in the mood for some hardcore carnal action, that's for sure; and it's not long before the bleach-blond Angel has jumped onto Katz's lap for a lengthy, open-mouthed smooch.

Duration: 27:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 799.2 MB

Download Fucking Pissed Off 2, Scene 3 - Charlie Keller, Ron Negba Hd

Alex Roman DP Session

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

Timtales Exclusive Alex Roman has done pretty much everything in the sex sphere. but one thing was missing in his portfolio. Double penetration that is! And we got him his two favourite massive cocks to play with. Tim and Ethan Metz have very similar huge dicks, so it's a perfect cock match inside Alex' raw hole. His little courageous ass will be expanded to new horizons. Watch out, it's wildly intense. A true DP session for the greediest of them all.

Duration: 33:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7624kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Alex Roman DP Session

sandra70

Wild Foursome - Alaidin, Dzfuck, Roman Tik & Vink

Studio: Citebeur

Alaidin joins his buddy Dzfuck for a wild gay foursome with two sexy twinks: Roman Tik and Vink. These horny bottoms are starving for big dicks and eager to worship. They're in for a treat: Alaidin and Dzfuck are hung studs with balls full of cum. Dominating these submissive boys together gives the alpha males raging hard-ons. Naturally, Roman Tik and Vink drop to their knees for some sloppy cock sucking. The dominant tops use their throats as they see fit, delivering an intense face-fucking session.Next, the eager bottoms present their tight holes for a hard pounding. The room fills with moans as Alaidin and Dzfuck take turns breeding their boy toys. Roman Tik proves extra thirsty, cleaning the cocks after both studs unload their hot cum. This cum-eating twink savors every drop, concluding the explosive gay orgy with a bang!

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6108kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 826.2 MB

Download Wild Foursome - Alaidin, Dzfuck, Roman Tik & Vink

Gay - Kevin Falco-720p Clip

Peter Lipnik is smoking a cigarette and just hanging out. He notices over by the park bench a sexy hunk of man with a Mediterranean tan and piercing brown eyes stare at him. Peter walks over to make sure the man is staring at him. They introduce each other and it becomes very obvious that this man wants to go back to his place. Peter agrees. They get inside and sit on the couch. It starts off nice, slow and romantic. They kiss and open their mouths up to each other. Their tongues intertwine as they start to feel each other's muscled bodies. Peter starts to get Kevin naked first. He takes off his clothes and pulls down his pants to reveal a nice fat uncut pecker. He stats to suck on it. He deep throats it and gets it all slobbery and wet. Then Kevin starts to take off Peter's clothes. He gets naked and is hard as a rock. Kevin sucks him off and face fucks Kevin's adorable lips. Then Peter gets up and turns around and bends over. He wants that raw dick inside of him now. Kevin slides it in and starts to bareback him. Peter moans in delight at that uncut cock hits his prostate. They try for a reverse cowboy position and follow that by a spooning position. Kevin fucks the cum out of Peter and then Kevin pulls out and cums all over Peter's smooth and muscular chest. This is hot as fuck.

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3326kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

Download Gay - Kevin Falco-720p Clip

sandra70

Mateo Tomas and Ryan Jacobs - The Move

These guys suck and fuck their way to happiness. They love the taste of cum in their mouths.

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mateo Tomas and Ryan Jacobs - The Move

Mi Amor: Caio Rodrigues & Gabriel Coimbra (720p,1080p)

Cast: Caio Rodrigues, Gabriel Coimbra
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Gabriel Coimbra fucks Caio Rodrigues hungry hole. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download Mi Amor: Caio Rodrigues & Gabriel Coimbra (720p,1080p)

sandra70

Daniel andrade

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく
それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8302kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Daniel andrade

OnlyFans DeepDick10X7 with Aospinad

Studio: OnlyFans

OnyFans present DeepDick10X7 with Aospinad in a latest hot video scene update where DeepDick10X7 fucks Aospinad. Enjoy!

Duration: 28:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1692kbps

File size: 381.6 MB

Download OnlyFans DeepDick10X7 with Aospinad

sandra70

Beef - Kyle Denton & Jack Emhoff

Studio: RandyBlue

Sexual tension abounds as Kyle Denton and Jack Emhoff finally get together! They're not just into each other's hot bods, it's how they use them: Kyle uses his beefcake to dominate Jack whose totally into that. He uses his considerable oral talents to service and motivate Kyle into burying his face in his bubble butt and opening him up for some hard fucking.

Duration: 21:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Beef - Kyle Denton & Jack Emhoff

Cutler X, Malik Joseph and TD Graham

Hottest breath-taking and youthful extra-hung hunks with hungry holes craving for hard duck get nasty and go all the way.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7861kbps
Audio: 183kbps

Download Cutler X, Malik Joseph and TD Graham

sandra70

Bareback Street Gang, Scenes 3 & 4 Hd

It's all a trick of the mind, of course - lads these days are just as hot, if indeed not even hotter! - but Owen in particular is a top-notch draw, and the sight of him lying back to enjoy his buddy's oral attention at the start sets the mood for the subsequent action quite perfectly. Indeed, by the time these two tearaways are greedily gobbling away at each other's cocks 69-style a short time later, there's every good reason to suggest that you may already be at the point of a sticky but satisfying release. Don't be too hasty, however.

Duration: 22:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 664.5 MB

Download Bareback Street Gang, Scenes 3 & 4 Hd

Biker Boyz, Scene 2 Hd

Being a proud Dutchman, Kris Blent's cycling skills are second to none. Being one of the horniest gay guys on the planet his boy-craving skills are equally well-defined - as becomes apparent here (once again!) when he returns home after a bike ride in the country to find Jacob Waterhouse patiently sat awaiting attention. Something Blent gives him big time! Indeed, these two buddies are soon gyrating against each other, kissing and fondling like a couple of whores; before Waterhouse finally falls to his knees and starts to feast on his mate's big, uncut schlong!

Duration: 27:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps

File size: 799.4 MB

Download Biker Boyz, Scene 2 Hd

sandra70

HS-Zach Letoa & Jamar West Boys in Heat

jizz splashing started as he gets his cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 654.0 MB

Download HS-Zach Letoa & Jamar West Boys in Heat

Rusty Taylor and BullATL p1 (1080p)

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく
それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 20:08

File size: 887.8 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and BullATL p1 (1080p)

sandra70

Rusty Taylor and Jay Fuzz (1080p)

デカマラマッチョゴーグルマンが、遂に素顔を公開!!
序盤から何度もイキそうになるのを我慢し、ナマ挿入へ発展したが我慢できずそのまま生中出しへ。さらに.口内射精2発も!

Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 963.5 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and Jay Fuzz (1080p)

Rusty Taylor and Gadgett von Woof (1080p)

【顔出し】今回も変態S士が出演!!忙しく、溜まっていたみたいで、カメラを回す前からフル勃起。今回も喘ぎ声が出ちゃうし、ずっとビンビンなのがエロい。

Duration: 24:39

Download Rusty Taylor and Gadgett von Woof (1080p)

sandra70

RawFuckClub Ethan Gets Pounded By TheAxxxell

Cast: AXXXELL, Ethan Chase

While visiting Rio I got to meet up with sexy hung stud TheAxxxell and lets just say he has one deliciously hard and eager cock who just loved to explore both my holes.. He kept pounding me with his bare cock, making my hole more and more juicy and finally shooting his load all over my face.

Duration: 14:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps

File size: 262.8 MB

Download RawFuckClub Ethan Gets Pounded By TheAxxxell

Hot 3some At The Hotel - Mika Ayden, Serg Shepard And Terry Strokes

Cast: Mika Ayden, Serg Shepard, Terry Strokes

I was relaxing in the hotel and suddenly I got a message on an app from two cute guys. They made me very horny. I told them to come to the hotel that we were going to have a great time.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2332kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

Download Hot 3some At The Hotel - Mika Ayden, Serg Shepard And Terry Strokes

sandra70

Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Bonus Scene

Studio: Colt
Cast: Gage Weston, Nate Karlton

Bonus Scene from Ripped - No Pain All Gain with Colt Man Nate Karlton and Colt Man Gage Weston.

Duration: 23:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2431kbps

File size: 441.8 MB

Download Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Bonus Scene

Rusty Taylor and Musclebear Montreal (1080p)

理一が、光希と裕也に生掘りされ、中出し、顔射
ついでにお掃除フェラまで
光希に足を抱えられ、当て掘りされ、あっという間にトコロテンもしちゃいました。

Duration: 33:25

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rusty Taylor and Musclebear Montreal (1080p)

sandra70

Cristiano collection pt.3

Studio: OnlyFans

Beauty guys with big dicks. They fuck ass and suck members. Only Fans - Cristiano (xoxocristiano) collection! Passionate sex!

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 922.2 MB

Download Cristiano collection pt.3

Robert fucks Maksim

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

Twink Tuesday madness here at Timtales! Get ready to double the trouble with those two newcomers. Our new big dick top is a total Austrian cutie now living in Berlin. Meet Robert Royal and his royal cock, and royal smile. With that sexy accent, you just can't refuse that cock up your ass. His lucky power passive is a high fashion model turned cock graving twink bottom. Maksim Orlov is peachy Russian and he's got those deep blue eyes you can't stop looking at while breeding his gaping hole. It's a first time for both and as you can see, they are absolute naturals. Enjoy that intense scene as much as they did.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5567kbps
Audio: 325kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Robert fucks Maksim

sandra70

RawFuckClub Bareback fucking with Pup Hades 4 MasculineJason

Cast: Jason Collins, Pup Hades

This is my 4th time with Pup Hades and he is definitely one of my favorite people to shoot with! He is incredibly passionate and sensual which is a great match for me and I love his size, he's the perfect size to move around. There will definitely be more shoots to follow up this one! Includes kissing, him blowing me, him riding me, fucking him on his side, in , on his stomach, and on his back. This video also includes the creampie!!!

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2377kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

Download RawFuckClub Bareback fucking with Pup Hades 4 MasculineJason

Hiroshi koha fucked me for my birthday

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!
バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 31:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hiroshi koha fucked me for my birthday

sandra70

The Main Event Sir Peter & Rhyheim Shabazz

Studio: NakedSword

A satisfied look stretches across Rhyheim Shabazz's face as a rock-hard Sir Peter takes a seat and positions his thick thighs for a bareback ride on Rhyheim's famously oversized cock. After fucking Sir Peter all over the couch, Rhyheim swaps positions with his handsome pal and gets his ass filled with Sir Peter's thick, uncut meat. The versatile flip-fuck rages on as Sir Peter pounds his big dick into Rhyheim's tight asshole until both hung pornstars are unloading their balls and unleashing their loads all over a more-than-fulfilled Rhyheim.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5429kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download The Main Event Sir Peter & Rhyheim Shabazz

Discreetgaysga & I met, my first Singaporean it was hot, raw & intimate

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセックス!鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつかり合う。男のケツを掘っても萎えず勃ちっぱなし、最後まで腰を振り続けのがエロすぎる。

Duration: 18:06
Video: 640x368, AVC (H.264), 3410kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

Download Discreetgaysga & I met, my first Singaporean it was hot, raw & intimate

sandra70

Rusty Taylor and Samson Steed (1080p)

エロいこと大好き変態同士が、ナマ交尾で相手を交換し、最後はお互いの相手に中出する。
種がアナルから漏れるくらいの大量射精!【顔出し】

Duration: 45:45

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Rusty Taylor and Samson Steed (1080p)

RFC-A Champions Pounding Vision X Studios

His cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps

File size: 342.9 MB

Download RFC-A Champions Pounding Vision X Studios

sandra70

Rusty Taylor and BeardedBearMan p1 (1080p)

野外発展で有名な某所。露出オナニーをはじめる種好き変態野郎が、見せびらかし、生交尾へと発展していく!種好き野郎は、お掃除フェラと中出しでご奉仕!

Duration: 14:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and BeardedBearMan p1 (1080p)

Gay - Jay Carter and David Pool - 720p Hd

This week we are pleased to present you a fucking hot interracial encounter to introduce the sexy Spanish newcomer David Pool: for his debut scene with us he has the honour to meet our black Latin stud Jay Carter. The new boy is not scared at all by the gigantic cock that throb on his hands and opens his mouth wide to work every inch of Carter's bone like an experienced sucker. With his hard rock dick Jay wants to taste Pool's hole and plunges his face into his hairy butt, making him moan and beg to be hammered. Then our Colombian stallion sticks his black monster deep inside the welcoming asshole of the newbie man, until the last inch, for a bareback ride that he'll remember for long time!

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps

File size: 490.6 MB

Download Gay - Jay Carter and David Pool - 720p Hd

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors