Gay Twinks / Gay Bareback - Guy video!

sandra70

Pocket Rockets

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots
Video language: English

As Sir Peter and Delan Benobe enter the room we can see that their massive cocks are gearing up for a wild time. Sir and Delan feel the pull between them and succumb to the that is already filling their cocks with lust, desire and power.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 854.1 MB

Download Pocket Rockets

Frank Valencia and Ruben Mastin

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FuckerMate
Cast: Frank Valencia, Ruben Mastin
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Domination, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut.

At home we know that each and every one of our mates share a passion for meat, especially hard and hard meat. This is why this week we bring Frank and Rubén together for the first time. Frank wastes no time when he introduces Rubén to his unique hard ration of meat. The action is pure hard sexual domination. Fuckermate loves horny sessions between dominant mates and willing bottoms and we show you this time just it . Rubén loves to be dominated and his reward is when Frank shoots his hot load all over him. There is nothing romantic about it, Enjoy.

Duration: 25:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3847kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 754.5 MB

Download Frank Valencia and Ruben Mastin

sandra70

BlakeMason-Danny & Hans Berlin And Danny Montero

Has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 26:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 753.0 MB

Download BlakeMason-Danny & Hans Berlin And Danny Montero

Rusty Taylor and Seamus O'Reilly (1080p)

イケメンの友だちとハメ撮り撮影!
リアルなプライベート撮影ですので、いつもとは違う感じになってます。
しかも、彼がハメ撮り配信初めてで、本編には目線モザイクありません!!

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rusty Taylor and Seamus O'Reilly (1080p)

sandra70

Rusty Taylor and TJ Witten p3 (1080p)

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 881.1 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and TJ Witten p3 (1080p)

Sir Peter fucks Vladimir Stark

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

Sir Peter and his fat Portuguese sausage are up for the Timtales treatment. Vladimir Stark couldn't be happier to finally meet and taste that massive raw cock. It's his favourite flavour and volume. Thick like a bottle and rough like a bull. Sir Peter is well known for his masterful crazy rough fucking. And Vlad is only here to give him that sweet hole he's been craving. It's one hell of an aggressive sex session. All the piggy stuff you love. Enjoy

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7387kbps
Audio: 330kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sir Peter fucks Vladimir Stark

sandra70

Brooks on Bottom: Silas Brooks & Austin Walker (720p,1080p)

Cast: Silas Brooks, Austin Walker
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Hung twink Silas Brooks bottoms raw for Austin Walker. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download Brooks on Bottom: Silas Brooks & Austin Walker (720p,1080p)

Rick Lennon, Felix Harris, Caetano Soares - Good Teams Stick Together

There's always a first time for everything, and these boys are ready to get fucked. Their hungry holes crave the sensation of a rock hard cock in their ass.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4755kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Rick Lennon, Felix Harris, Caetano Soares - Good Teams Stick Together

sandra70

Tim fucks Aiorass

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles

It's a Thanksgiving feast we got you this Friday! Tim is making his world-famous creampie deep inside the sexiest newcomer. Aiorass is one hell of a power bottom. That muscular Spaniard hunk has such charisma and energy it's almost unbelievable. Tim and I were totally taken by surprise. Aiorass' hole wants more, and he wants it deeper and harder. Just watch him ride Tim's massive raw cock. His ass is owning that cock. Don't miss that instant classic scene; 38 minutes of high-energy pure passionate raw fucking. It's one of those scene that reminds me how much I love my job. Happy Thanksgiving to our dearest members.

Duration: 38:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tim fucks Aiorass

Rusty Taylor and Don Shine (1080p)

極秘出演にて、とのみで限定配信!!
フィットネス業界でも超有名な彼とのコラボ動画です。
本編では顔モザイクありません!エロく感じてる彼の顔を見てください。

Duration: 29:16

Download Rusty Taylor and Don Shine (1080p)

sandra70

Dirty Buddies, Sc.6

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

Jamie is back out cruising, and whilst showing us his dick he's found by Ashton and he invites Jamie back to his place, as it's not really Jamies cup of tea and mentions he's going to leave, Ashton stops him by getting his dick out and inviting Jamie to stay to try his meaty bone! As the time passes Ashton invites Jamie to his room where Jamie continues sucking Ashton's dick until he blows his load and leaves. Jamie now gets back dressed, and waits around jerking his dick hoping someone else will come in and suck him off, that's when Duke walks up the stairs and finds Jamie jerking himself off, and suggests Duke should give him a hand or a mouth in this case, after a while Jamie suggests they both should go elsewhere, and Jamie fucks Duke in a room on top of a sheet on the floor! Most definitely these are two dirty buddies!

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11711kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Dirty Buddies, Sc.6

Reality Sex Show - French Friends - Ep.2 - Good Fuck On A Rainy Day Mika Ayden

Studio: MikaAyden

First Morning at the French Friends Villa! I join my friends in the main living room... The weather is stormy... Nothing to do... Hugo (Who you know well now) suggests to have a little fun! I jump on his cock who is already hard in his tracksuit! We undress and I suck him without paying attention that our other friends are sitting next to us! The temperature rises, he takes my head to be suck in deep throat! To not disturb our friends too much, we head to HUGO's room... I suck him again before he enters in me with a sharp thrust! Fuck, it's good! He fucks me with incredible dynamism! I suck him again because I love feeling his big cock in my mouth! He fucks me again until he makes me cum all over my abs.

Duration: 29:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reality Sex Show - French Friends - Ep.2 - Good Fuck On A Rainy Day Mika Ayden

sandra70

Sextape

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut.

If the size of the massive cumload that Clyde Walton spunks up is anything to go by, then he has an awesome time getting used by Alec Loob as his private sex puppet.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15736kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Sextape

RFC-Daddies Favorite Muffin Sexystache

insatiable bottom pushes himself to higher levels of pigginess. After being spit roasted, double penetrated, and taking load after load of cum down his throat, and in his wrecked hole, the fuck crazed bottom unleashes a huge load of cum while the...

Duration: 24:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2348kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download RFC-Daddies Favorite Muffin Sexystache

sandra70

HammerBoys Patrik Hruby and Denis Rizzo

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HammerBoys
Cast: Patrik Hruby Denis Rizzo
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Kissing

There's a party in your ass tonight. And everyone with a rock hard cock is invited. Watch as these guys work a hot load out of each other, doing what it takes to get it all out. All sex, sucking, and rimming action raw.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 38:47
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 881.0 MB

Download HammerBoys Patrik Hruby and Denis Rizzo

Charlie and Kelvin

Genres: Cumshot, Fleshjack, Freshmen, Hairy Ass, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Sex Toys, Solo, Uncut.

After our encounter at work that lead to one of the most fucking hot sex I have seen in a while, so I thought I would show off the local park to Koby and give him a little tour of where I like to go in-between jobs to shoot my Spunk deep into as many anonymous cum dump's as possible and I know Portus is one of them.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6087kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 953.9 MB

Download Charlie and Kelvin

sandra70

Rusty Taylor and Only Durdan (720p)

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、勝者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、我慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 10:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 468.2 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and Only Durdan (720p)

Army Dropouts, Scene 2 - Chad Johnstone, Johnathan Strake Hd

Not every young recruit enjoys life in the army - it's a fact of life - and it seems that Johnathan Strake is amongst that number. Luckily for him, he's got a guy like Chad Johnstone to show him that life in khaki isn't without its benefits - including mixing with some of the hottest, horniest young fellows in their prime. Certainly Johnstone shows no reticence in displaying his interest in the fellow; and within seconds Strake is reciprocating the move, taking a big handful of his mate's crotch to manhandle Johnstone's weaponry.

Duration: 23:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 680.4 MB

Download Army Dropouts, Scene 2 - Chad Johnstone, Johnathan Strake Hd

sandra70

Kc inbkka from Thailand and I first video

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセックス!
鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつかり合う。男のケツを掘っても萎えず勃ちっぱなし、最後まで腰を振り続けのがエロすぎる。

Duration: 31:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8301kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kc inbkka from Thailand and I first video

Rusty Taylor and HardWorkerTN p4 (1080p)

エロ系インフルエンサー【裏野ゲイ】と実際に会ってヤれます!面白いけど、ちゃんとエロい。
裏野ゲイに会えるのは、だけ!

Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 763.5 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and HardWorkerTN p4 (1080p)

sandra70

Rusty Taylor and Durke Midden (1080p)

ナイモンチャンネルで紹介されました穴ケア商品、
の動画内でも使用しているところを公開していますので、是非見てみてください!
実際に使用して見て、の効果が期待できる商品だと思います!

Duration: 33:40

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rusty Taylor and Durke Midden (1080p)

Rusty Taylor and Marco Stallion (1080p)

タイプ同士の濃厚生交尾エロモード全開の2人はフェラと生挿入で何度もイキそうに。
最後は奥でたっぷり中出し射精です限定、顔出し動画配信中です!

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 754.8 MB

Download Rusty Taylor and Marco Stallion (1080p)

sandra70

Maksim fucks Rico

Our Russian prodigy Maksim told us he loves fucking greedy raw holes in his private life. Really? Should have said that earlier! Maksim's got one beautiful thick and long cock. It's meaty all around and will satisfy any bottom boy out there. And surprise, that guy fucks like a Russian bear! Rico Fatale can surely testify. That big cock in his opened hole feels like heaven.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6290kbps
Audio: 325kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Maksim fucks Rico

Bare Bonding Sc. 1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

It would seem the pheromones are sky high when David get's back from the gym, and as usual Tyler is there waiting to fuck! After a fair amount of licking each others bodies and kissing, David gets the boy laying on his back to suck his dick in a 69 position, so they can both taste each others meat! David of course wants to fuck Tyler, and after a long rimming session and some fingering Tyler is ready for David's cock! Which he rides, and ends up getting a facial from!

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7771kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Bare Bonding Sc. 1

sandra70

Fuck Me Hard Bro

Watch these horny studs suck and fuck and spew the natural way. Sweet sucking, tongue tingling rim jobs, tight bareback butt fucking, and gooey facials! Sex...it's all good!

Duration: 32:17
Video: 1376x776, AVC (H.264), 5219kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Fuck Me Hard Bro

Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Scene 1

Studio: Colt
Cast: Danny Drake, John Magnum

Muscles! Hot, naked muscles! John Magnum has his share, and then some. Shirtless and sweaty he pumps his arms on the poolside patio, pounding out the reps with HUGE dumbbells in hand. Meanwhile, as Colt Man Danny Drake is cleaning the pool, he gets a full on view of John's hot muscled flesh. Danny gets so distracted watching those muscles work that he loses his step, falling into the pool clothes and all. Quickly, John helps his friendly admirer out of the pool, hands him a towel and takes him inside to help him out of those wet clothes. Once out of all those wet clothes, Danny is still shivering and cold. John knows just what to do to help get this muscle stud all warmed up. As he wraps his lips around Danny's thick juicy cock, things get HOT in a hurry. Danny's cock springs into action and he obviously loves the hot oral worship. Heavy groping and plenty of cock sucking gets these guys all worked up and in the mood for some serious fucking. John stuffs his massive tool deep in Danny's hot Colt Man ass, and a searing hot fuck is just what Danny needed to get rid of that cold wet chill. And when the action reaches a boiling point the hot loads of cum start flying, and things get very wet all over again.

Duration: 23:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2391kbps

File size: 426.9 MB

Download Colt - Ripped - No Pain All Gain Scene 1

sandra70

Windfall

Genres: Anal, Bodybuilder, Boots, Outdoor Sex, Oral, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Cum Shots

Some days you just can't catch a break as Gianni Maggio finds out as he is hanging his laundry and a pair of magenta underwear literally drop into his hands and finds out that they fell from the laundry above belonging to Aiden Tyler.
Being a good neighbor, Gianni takes them to the apartment above him and Aiden answers the door. Gianni explains the situation and wants Aiden to try them on to make sure they are his. Gianni knows exactly what he is doing with this windfall that has dropped into his lap, or clothesline.

Duration: 19:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 847.0 MB

Download Windfall

Rusty Taylor and DadsHaus p1 (1080p)

【てつろー】と実際に会ってヤれます!
撮影の時に掘られましたが、マジで気持ちよかったです
セックス楽しみたい方オススメです

Duration: 35:40

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rusty Taylor and DadsHaus p1 (1080p)

sandra70

Cristiano collection pt.33

Release Year: 2023
Studio: OnlyFans

Hot trio! Guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking tight asses! Only Fans - Cristiano (xoxocristiano) collection!

Duration: 18:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 822.1 MB

Download Cristiano collection pt.33

Cade Maddox & Pablo Hernandez

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Uncut.

Imagine getting to your apartment to find a young Dom waiting on the stairs for you to clean his sneakers. If you do it right, he'll come to your house to fuck all your holes and use you as his slut.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Cade Maddox & Pablo Hernandez

sandra70

Reddude xoa turned me on so much and fckkkd me so good!

あいつ俺をキモいとかいいやがって、、、男でも感じる体にしてやる!
上司が仕掛けた計画に変態へと落ちていくレスキュー隊員。

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 8309kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Reddude xoa turned me on so much and fckkkd me so good!

-Forbidden Fruits, Sc.2 Hd

It's not unusual for a horny young lad to want to experiment with themselves, so it should come as little surprise to anyone that handsome beaut, Max Grey, often gets the urge to enjoy a bit of private play - in this particular instance with a mighty fine looking cucumber in hand. Needless to say it isn't long before the lad is putting the said vegetable to very good use - thrusting it up his rear dildo-style, as well as rubbing it against his thick, aching shaft. As it turns out, however, he's clearly not the only youngster who finds the sight of a cucumber just a little too much to bear. Cue the arrival of new boy, Vittirio Vega, into the fray - a cute, wholesome gem, who promptly joins his mate in toying phallically with the veg, before diving down into Grey's crotch to eagerly savour that other essential of a hearty meal, namely meat!

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3894kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download -Forbidden Fruits, Sc.2 Hd

sandra70

RFC-Horsepapo Chastity Fuck Owen Hawk

Taking load after load of cum down his throat, and in his wrecked hole, the fuck crazed bottom unleashes a huge load of cum while the...

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2330kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download RFC-Horsepapo Chastity Fuck Owen Hawk

RFC-Handsome Twink Takes Two Dicks From Big Daddies At Once

Brings his amazing bottoming game to the club and takes not one but two huge dicks. Phoenix Fellington and Zario Travezz volunteer to pound Alessio out and drop two big loads all over and inside his ass.

Duration: 18:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2374kbps

File size: 334.0 MB

Download RFC-Handsome Twink Takes Two Dicks From Big Daddies At Once

sandra70

RFC-Delicious Dilated And lubricated

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps

File size: 623.2 MB

Download RFC-Delicious Dilated And lubricated

Rusty Taylor and Beercan (1080p)

性処理課を担当する長坂が、本日も上司の性欲を発散させる!!会社には、編集中に性欲を発散させる課が存在してると言われる。本日も彼らはまた、会社のために身体を差し出しているのだろう。

Duration: 30:13

Download Rusty Taylor and Beercan (1080p)

sandra70

SU-Brody Kayman & Aaron Allen

Sometimes it's best to let chance decide your fate. These 10 hot daddies do just that with a game of Rock, Paper, Dick. Guess what wins?! First, sexy, lean and furry Kev Inspiring gives hot bottom Ryan Finch a sensual massage that makes Ryan moan and squirm. Then, hot older muscle daddies Dino Tamborino and Drake North choose some seriously hot fucking over doing their chores. Next, Jarrod and his beautiful fat ass are a perfect fit for handsome John Baldwin's hot cock. Sexy Danny Rubino is thrilled when the game ensures he'll end up on bottom for Dillon's hot dick. Finally, hung daddies Scott Reynolds and Ty Ewing fuck the day away when the game bids them to.

Duration: 20:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2448kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 387.7 MB

Download SU-Brody Kayman & Aaron Allen

Police Action, Scene 1 - Johnathan Strake, Rudy Stone

Indeed, it's barely more than just a few moments before the happy customer is burying his dick deep into the young twink's guts - the sticky tape over Strake's mouth ensuring that any vocal disruption is kept to a minimum. As it turns out, however, the delightful bundle of twink pleasure proves to be far more receptive to Stone's attentions than you might think; for having finally had his gag and straightjacket removed, Strake quickly busies himself to the task of feasting on the stud's delicious ramrod, gobbling on cock like it's his life's only purpose. Still not content, the lad promptly bounds onto Stone's shaft and rides it with his ass like a full-time bitch; blasting a heavy wad of spunk in the process, before allowing his pal to whitewash his cherubic face!

Duration: 22:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Police Action, Scene 1 - Johnathan Strake, Rudy Stone

sandra70

PigBoy and Pierre Rubberax - Corrupted Twinks

This video will leave you drenched in juices, as these guys just cannot get enough.

Duration: 12:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7700kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download PigBoy and Pierre Rubberax - Corrupted Twinks

Police Action, Scene 2 - Alessandro Katz, Anah Amory, Rudy Stone

Rogue medic, Ezra Gibson, is all set to get a taste of his own medicine - and we have a sneaking suspicion you're gonna love it. Big time! It all starts when a very handsome police officer - Greg Noll - arrives at the doctor's clinic carrying Johnathan Strake's straightjacket; at which point Gibson quickly realises that his somewhat questionable antics have been rumbled and that he's in for a long, hard, probing interview courtesy of the local constabulary. Exactly how intrusive remains yet to be seen, of course; but the way that the cop promptly handcuffs the chap and pushes him over his desk gives the game away all too quickly.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download Police Action, Scene 2 - Alessandro Katz, Anah Amory, Rudy Stone

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors