Gay Twinks / Gay Bareback - Guy video!

sandra70

CorbinFisher Drake Likes It Rough 1080p

Studio: CorbinFisher

Tom drills Drake's hole hard, fast and deep and Drake wouldn't have it any other way! This video isn't all rough and tough, though - there's obviously some real passion and intensity here, and Tom seems to like kissing Drake deep just as much as he likes pounding his hole.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5801kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 759.5 MB

Download CorbinFisher Drake Likes It Rough 1080p

Vale La Pena Esperar (Thatmexaguy x Fitness Papi)

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく
それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 19:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 869.7 MB

Download Vale La Pena Esperar (Thatmexaguy x Fitness Papi)

sandra70

Bareback Me Daddy - Ferdinand, Lauti, Caetano & Leonel

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Bareback Me Daddy

Three boys strip to their jock straps and the oral begins. Daddy Ferdinand and young Lauti are the bottoms and they are soon getting fucked with a dildo, before giving up their ass for some barebacking. The group fucks in a variety of positions, before bottoms drop to their knees for a mouth full of warm cum.

Duration: 24:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bareback Me Daddy - Ferdinand, Lauti, Caetano & Leonel

I finally

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Man have I waited a long time to get Trevor Brooks and Tristan Hunter in my backyard. But, I had to savor the moment; I couldn't just let them get right to it. So I had them touch each other, feel each other, look at each other. It was so hot. And when I finally couldn't take it... that's when I let them go all out in this beautiful flip fuck.

Duration: 41:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 890.0 MB

Download I finally

sandra70

The Little Prince Allen King Rocco Steele

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King Rocco Steele
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Hunks, Muscles, Kissing,

In this history Allen is a Little Prince young and beautiful; he feels naughty and start kissing and play with Rocco´s body with a rose. Rocco knows what allen wants and works his tight hole with fingers and pound that ass in a very passionate and rough scene.

Duration: 22:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 435.8 MB

Download The Little Prince Allen King Rocco Steele

Mika Ayden - Ep. 28

大人気ノンケボディービルダーが、潮吹き!!!
男のフェラで射精しそうに。イキそうなちんこに乗っかり生ハメ交尾へ発展。
ガンガンケツを掘った後、大量に潮をお漏らししちゃいました!!

Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3005kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 617.9 MB

Download Mika Ayden - Ep. 28

sandra70

Two For Two (Locked Eli x Fitness Papi)

ルールは簡単。ゲームに負けたら、勝者のどんな命令も従うこと。エロい命令に興奮していき、ノンケのちんこもフル勃起。ウケも2人に掘られて、我慢できず大量射精
※本編、目線モザイクありません。

Duration: 22:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Two For Two (Locked Eli x Fitness Papi)

Mika Ayden - Ep. 23

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パーティ。
タチのメンバーには溜めてきて欲しいという指示を出し、当日性欲が果てるまでガン掘りしてもらいました。

Duration: 32:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4753kbps

Download Mika Ayden - Ep. 23

sandra70

OF-Craig Marks & Papi Kocic

His cream fucked out of him and decorates ' chest, and that soon has joining in with his own milky goo! isn't far behind, pulling out and wanking off to launch his load over his buddy's back and bringing their threesome to a sticky finish.

Duration: 34:44

File size: 1.5 GB

Download OF-Craig Marks & Papi Kocic

Next Door Taboo - In My Stepbro's Room

Dallas Preston has a thing for his Shane Cook, so much so that he has to sneak into Shane's room just to jerk off! But, when Shane finds Dallas, things take a wild turn.

Duration: 21:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2285kbps

File size: 386.1 MB

Download Next Door Taboo - In My Stepbro's Room

sandra70

Blindfold Surprise

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots

As Dani Robles showers, prepping to welcome back Xavi Duran to Menatplay, little does he know Xavi has a surprise in store for his big return. Dani exits the shower to find a note on his bed instructing him to put on a suit that has been laid out for him. He heads into the living room to find Xavi eagerly waiting, excited to reveal what he has planned for the night, but not without a little mystery. Xavi blindfolds Dani to introduce the first part of his surprise. a fat cock shoved right down his throat just the way Dani likes it. He swallows Xavi and strokes his meat, enjoying every inch of his gift but when you're an insatiable cock sucker sometimes one just doesn't cut it. Thankfully, Xavi has an even bigger surprise. an equally hungry Noel Santoro who's bottom is begging to get double-teamed. Surprise! Surprise!

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 851.9 MB

Download Blindfold Surprise

Offside Trap, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, David Hollister

It's not every day that a young man gets invited to a footballer's locker-room, but for the gorgeous Connor Rex - sat in a city park, savouring the foot-skills of the divine David Hollister - that's exactly what happens here. Don't think for one moment that Rex is going to end up admiring Hollister's various trophies and medals, however; for having quickly realised that his somewhat overawed visitor has a thing for socks, the would-be sports-star promptly invites his new-found buddy to join him on the bench, at which point (unsurprisingly) things take on a decidedly carnal bent. Indeed, Hollister's down on Rex quicker than you can say "Sparta Prague" - trailing his mouth across the youngster's hairy belly, before diving straight into Rex's box to enjoy every inch of meaty flesh that's already straining inside.

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3555kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download Offside Trap, Scene 3 - Connor Rex, David Hollister

sandra70

RawFuckClub-2024 Palm Springs Orgy With 25 Gay Men

The three hot studs started to fuck against a tree but it got too cold and they decided to go to a sex club.

Duration: 39:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2340kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 709.3 MB

Download RawFuckClub-2024 Palm Springs Orgy With 25 Gay Men

Cedric got fucked by big dick dude

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセックス!鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつかり合う。
男のケツを掘っても萎えず勃ちっぱなし、最後まで腰を振り続けのがエロすぎる。

Duration: 42:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Cedric got fucked by big dick dude

sandra70

Final Verbal Warning

Genres: Bareback, Oral, Anal Sex, Cumshots

Dario Beck has been caught yet again sleeping on the job and his boss Denis Vega has finally reached his breaking point. He orders Dario to pack his shit and get out, but Dario has other plans. Knowing that his boss has always had a soft spot and a hard cock for him in the past, Dario offers to smooth things over like he always has. This time, however, Denis wants a little more than some extra-curricular office play. If Dario wants to save his ass, then he needs to offer his ass and that's exactly what he does. This is an apology that Denis won't soon forget.

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 884.3 MB

Download Final Verbal Warning

Jock Breeders _ Scott DeMarco & Maxx Simms

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Maxx Simms and Scott DeMarco, two very sexy twinks with scruffy beards, are paired up in this suck, fuck, and breeding scene. Maxx Simms is an eager bottom boy with tats and an edgy bleach blond mohawk, one that gives him a tough skater boy edge. He quickly gives up his hole to Scott DeMarco's fat cock.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9619kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Jock Breeders _ Scott DeMarco & Maxx Simms

sandra70

Beautiful Booty: Sebastian Cruz & Ryder Rockwell (720p,1080p)

Cast: Sebastian Cruz, Ryder Rockwell
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Ryder Rockwell bottoms bareback for Sebastian Cruz. Let's watch it and enjoy it!

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download Beautiful Booty: Sebastian Cruz & Ryder Rockwell (720p,1080p)

Gloryhole Hookups Sucking Chocolate Cock at the Gloryhole

Studio: Gloryhole Hookups

This is a compilation of two different visits to my Gloryhole. I can't get enough of those chocolate cocks, so I'm always happy to see this ebony man at the door wanting a session at the gloryhole. That dark meat gets servicing it needs and I'm rewarded with sweet nectar, in return.

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Gloryhole Hookups Sucking Chocolate Cock at the Gloryhole

sandra70

Fake Red-Head Maybe. A total slut for big black cock it's an absolute Fuckin' Given!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Devon LeBron, Tyler Tremallose
Genres: Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Big Dick, Interracial, Masturbation, Cumshot

If you like your boys to look just that little bit different then look no further than Tyler Tremallose, whose long, dyed-red hair and distinctly feminine features make this one young fellow who would most definitely stand out in a crowd! Not that he appears to have much in the way ofpanionship at the start of this terrific little scene, laid out all alone at the side of a Caribbean pool. For this horny little punk has only one other human being forpany - namely Devon LeBron, who's splashing around in the water and clearly trying his utmost to get the white boy's attention. And let's be honest, the horse-hung LeBron is not exactly the kind of fellow you can easily ignore! As such, we suspect there won't be too many surprised faces when the horny Dominican jumps out of the water and promptly cajoles Tremallose into the nearby villa, where LeBron promptly whips out his oversized ramrod and his new-found fuck-buddy just as promptly wraps his tight, hungry lips around it! That signals the start of a dedicated session of oral worship that sees LeBron's thick, meaty, uncut dick quite literally treated like one of the wonders of the world - which arguably it is! Certainly the fine-featured Honky appears to know a treasure when he's found one; and it's no surprise that Tremallose is shortly parting his legs and allowing LeBron to fuck him like a cheap tart. All culminating in the lad getting a full-on face-load of hot jizz coutesy of LeBron's overexcited cock; before he jerks off a healthy spray of pent-up ball-batter over his own belly. Not a bad afternoon's work for a boy who began the scene looking lost, alone and (most of all) as horny as fuck!

Duration: 26:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 770.8 MB

Download Fake Red-Head Maybe. A total slut for big black cock it's an absolute Fuckin' Given!

Mika Ayden - Ep. 29

業界初出演!!
とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】

Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2379kbps

File size: 439.6 MB

Download Mika Ayden - Ep. 29

sandra70

Andy ate my ass

With a little playful jousting with the toys and Andy's cock is swelling in his jeans. Their playfulness is soon getting serious when their lips meet. Some tender kisses inevitably lead the boys to a lot more. Andy's long and throbbing erection is soon freed from his pants and Timmy shows his cock slurping skills, pleasuring his pal's penis with his lips and tongue.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Andy ate my ass

Suited Handyman

Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots

Salvador Mendoza hires a handyman Denis Vega to fix the HVAC system in his apartment. While working, Denis notices a closet full of elegant business suits and shirts. The blue-collar worker is curious. what does it feel like to be suited? Powerful? Arrogant? Sophisticated? Having never worn a suit, he resolves to try one on.

Duration: 26:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Suited Handyman

sandra70

House Sleepover

Wurious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can't resist the tight hole of a shorter stud!

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

Download House Sleepover

The Lewd Detective

Detective Gabriel Clark has been investigating Drew Dixon for some time now; searching for a big amount of unaccounted money. When he brings Drew in for questioning, Gabriel tells him to make himself comfortable; he will be here for a while. After being bribed to end the search, Gabriel tells Drew that he'll find the missing money. no matter what. When Gabriel starts to pat down Drew, the lewd detective doesn't find what he's looking for but finds something else he wants instead.

Duration: 31:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 271kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Lewd Detective

sandra70

Mika Ayden - Ep. 31

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也に犯される生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き
裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 29:39
Video: 606x1080, AVC (H.264), 1014kbps

File size: 249.7 MB

Download Mika Ayden - Ep. 31

Brock Kniles & Liam Hunt

Brock Kniles and Liam Hunt wanted to get to fucking so bad, they couldn't keep their hands off each other. So when Brock finally tops Liam? It's fucking fantastic.

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4245kbps

File size: 908.1 MB

Download Brock Kniles & Liam Hunt

sandra70

Blackmail

Alex Mecum is home getting ready to go to work at Parliament when his doorbell rings. When he opens the door, Andre Bugatti is there - looking quite arrogant and suspicious. Not pleased with the unexpected visit, Alex tells him he has no time for him. Until that is, Andre tells him he has something that may interest him (flashing an envelope).

Duration: 23:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 877.4 MB

Download Blackmail

Rafael discovers Paris' delights

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Djamel, Rafael
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Hairy, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut

Rafael, a gorgeous Latino, discovers Paris and meets with Djamel who he met online; the sexy and horny Arab was waiting for him ass ready in the air. The two sex passionately while the Eiffel Tower was twinkling......

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

Download Rafael discovers Paris' delights

sandra70

Handsome men

When you have two classically handsome men like Justin Matthews and Ty Santana in your presence, you have to photograph them every which way you can. Well, at least that's what I think.

Duration: 47:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3279kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Handsome men

Cedric Dreamer Ep. 4

爽やかリーマンノンケがビデオに初出演!!
男とキス、フェラをするのが初めてだが、手を自由に使えないことをいいことにやられ放題!初めての口内射精。味はどうだったでしょうか

Duration: 38:52

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cedric Dreamer Ep. 4

sandra70

Rob Quin and Matt the Dom Dad

When Rob starts dating a new guy, Dr. Matt, his jealous professor, begins punishing him unfairly by blaming his slipping grades on his personal life. Matt is secretly jealous that Rob is seeking a new dick for his asshole, and can't really tolerate the idea of someone else being his dominant daddy, so he decides to treat the boy like garbage in his classes and cut off his funding for research. The student fights back but will get a more severe punishment this time: a mouth full of cock. Disguised as a "new side job" to get some extra money for his investigations, Doctor Matt gets full access to his favorite student's tight hole once again, fucking him whenever he wants. Rob doesn't have much of a choice now, but the truth is he secretly misses his favorite professor's dick, so he won't protest too much if gets a new excuse to eat up his meaty cock and have it deep inside his butthole once more.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3198kbps

File size: 583.7 MB

Download Rob Quin and Matt the Dom Dad

Friends With Benefits part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bareback, BlowJob, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot

Flipping Carter's legs back, Leo turns his attention to his smooth bubble butt. He kisses his ass and lavishes praise as well as tongue action on his hole, but also gives his melon cheeks a few slaps to give Carter a hint of what's in store.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6219kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 949.5 MB

Download Friends With Benefits part 3

sandra70

Key & Lock (Roy Huang x Fitness Papi)

今回の企画は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始されるが、バレずに最後までフィニッシュすることはできるのか。

Duration: 16:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 730.9 MB

Download Key & Lock (Roy Huang x Fitness Papi)

Finally fuck

There's something about seeing these tan hotties in the sun that just makes me go crazy. I mean, who wouldn't with the sexy Evan Knoxx and the studly Trevor Brooks in their presence? I had to tease them before letting them finally fuck, y'know? But oh my God, once Trevor finally topped Evan?

Duration: 41:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3242kbps

Download Finally fuck

sandra70

Breeding Bryce (720p,1080p)

Cast: Bryce, Rocky
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Something that stood out to me the first time we got Bryce and Rocky together was just how much Bryce clearly loved Rocky's massive load - he was transfixed by it, and incredibly turned on seeing all that cum blast out of Rocky's big dick. Well, Bryce is set to love Rocky's trademark massive loads even more given he's about to get a whole lot of it all over and deep inside his hole! Jets of Rocky's cum isn't all Bryce is gonna get in his hole here, though. He's going to get Rocky's tongue deep inside him, along with Rocky's fingers, as Rocky does all he can to make sure Bryce is primed and ready for the deep dicking he's set to deliver. Rocky's a man possessed in this one, and he wants to pound Bryce long, hard and deep. Can Bryce handle it? Most definitely!

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

Download Breeding Bryce (720p,1080p)

Redemption (Max Konnor x Fitness Papi)

オイルで筋肉がよりエロく、硬くなったちんこにむしゃぶりつく。
3P生交尾、とがの生マンコを犯す。ガン掘られた後は、顔射でご褒美を。

Duration: 21:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 963.9 MB

Download Redemption (Max Konnor x Fitness Papi)

sandra70

Three little twinks

Jacob Dolce and his boyfriend Jed Fuller don't care if their friend Andy Ford is snoozing on the couch nearby, when the boys get the urge for some BoyFun they'll be making out and groping their hardening dicks in their shorts regardless. It turns out he doesn't need to be shy about discovering their horny play session, the moment Jed realizes they're being watched he's inviting the boy to join the party and in moments all three boys are making out and exploring the swelling packages of youthful penis filling their shorts.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Three little twinks

Dream Boys Raw part 7

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bareback, BlowJob, Oral, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot

Whether he's riding Dan's cock, taking it missionary, or face down ass up with his hands tied behind his back, he has an out of body experience with every deep thrust from his man.

Duration: 22:38
Video: 2048x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 283kbps

Download Dream Boys Raw part 7

sandra70

Cedric Dreamer Ep. 5

と去年の撮影を機にプライベートでも付き合いが増え、今回は固定カメラで2人きりでのガチハメ撮り撮影。この動画の最後に別の日のハメ撮り動画のおまけ付き!

Duration: 23:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

Download Cedric Dreamer Ep. 5

Hotel Bonus Smash (Sean Zachary x Fitness Papi)

台湾で初共演の濕濕とレスリングスーツの上から、オイルを垂らしヌルヌル変態生セックスさらに、バリタチ! 昇天寸前です
レスリングスーツの上からでもわかる太デカマラ。

Duration: 16:18
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 719.5 MB

Download Hotel Bonus Smash (Sean Zachary x Fitness Papi)

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos