Gay Twinks / Gay Bareback - Guy video!

sandra70

OnlyFans - Manuel Reyes fuck and cum feeding

Boyish banter becomes serious as these guys turn it on with gentle kisses that evolve into a full-on cock sucking session, and with dicks this hard, it's only a matter of time before they are driving into each other's tight, twinky asses.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6700kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 743.6 MB

Download OnlyFans - Manuel Reyes fuck and cum feeding

StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

Studio: StockyDudes

Hey it's Brandon Ramm here and I wanted to personally tell you about this scene I shot because well, I ended up so horny while filming it I had to jump in! Chubby stud Craig Cruz, the monster hung chaser Brock Fulton, and everyone's favorite new cub Zeke Johnson decided they wanted to have me film them in a hot hotel hookup session wearing jockstraps. Who is going to say no to that?!
Everything started out normal enough. The guys make out, then start getting naked. The guys work on Zeke first getting him at attention. Do you notice Brock's amazing ass in the air in this shot? Well Craig did and he is the first one to start eating it and we get to watch. This also gives us a prime view of Craig's ass, which will be pounded very soon.
Craig moves from Brock's ass to his huge cock, gagging on it as he works it with some deep throat skill. Brock flips Zeke over and dives face first into Zeke's furry hole while Craig works Brock's bone. The guys then switch positions and Zeke fingers both dudes holes in some double fingering action. Brock goes back for more oral pleasure from Craig followed by additional oral attention by Zeke. Everyone is getting their asses eaten at this point!
The guys decided to really drive Brock wild and Craig sucks Brock's cock while Zeke eats Brock's hole. Hot! At this point I was rock hard filming all this and I knew Craig had been wanting me to fuck him for a while. So I decided to strip down and do something I rarely do, jump in the scene and get the anal fuck action started. I handed the camera to Zeke (thanks Zeke!) and spread Craig's hole open. It was already wet from all the spit Zeke had lubed it with so I slid my hard cock right up in Craig's warm hole. It was amazing and you can tell it really turned the guys on to see Craig getting fucked. I pumped away at his ass and then asked Brock if he was ready to fuck Craig.
Brock jumped up and replaced me behind Craig, and before you know it he was pumping his huge thick cock deep inside him. Zeke was pre cumming a lot at this point and was feeding his precum to the guys like it was honey with Brock still banging balls deep up Craig's hole.
Craig takes a break and decides to clean Brock's cock off with some hot ass-to-mouth action. This gets Brock ready for another round and this time it's Zeke's turn to get anally slammed. Zeke bends over and Brock starts pounding away at his ass with Craig hard and stroking watching this go down. Zeke changes positions and sits on Brock's cock, riding it some more while we watch.
The guys have been going at it for a while now and everyone is ready to cum so Zeke climbs off Brock's cock and goes back down on it some more before Zeke blows his load in Craig's face. Followed by Craig shooting off a thick white load of his own. Then it's Brock's turn to cum and he asks the guys "are you ready?" followed by several huge sprays of cum that hit his own face, Zeke's face, and Craig's chest. They all lick up the messy loads that are now covering them all finishing up with some cum swapping kisses. Needless to say my cumshot was not captured on camera but you can bet after all this hot action I managed to shoot my own load shortly after. Hope you enjoy this one guys, I know I did!

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

Download StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

sandra70

The Ties That Bind - Tape 6 - Next Steps

In the bedroom, on the sofa and even at the office, these twinky playthings are only too happy to be at the beck and call of their older and experienced mentors.

Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Ties That Bind - Tape 6 - Next Steps

Give Me Wood, Scene 4 - Martin Rivers, Titus Snow

Video language: English

He who seeks, finds - that's the motto of this splendidly horny scene, when the ever-adorable Titus Snow finally makes all his torturous wandering in the woods worthwhile by encountering the equally desirable Martin Rivers. A rendezvous that quickly results in both lads heading off to Snow's nearby apartment so that the two fellows can get to know each other that little bit better. Needless to say, the boys don't waste much time with mindless introductions. Indeed, both guys are soon snogging each other's faces off, whilst eagerly caressing the bulges in their crotches; before Rivers heads south for a face-to-face meeting with Snow's now grossly swollen cock.

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 563.4 MB

Download Give Me Wood, Scene 4 - Martin Rivers, Titus Snow

sandra70

Corbin Fisher - Grayson Works Out Dallen

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Corbin Fisher
Cast: Grayson, Dallen
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

Something something something... but the real workout happens once Grayson and Dallen put down the weights and start to work up a sweat with one another! All kidding aside, having a gym around does help make for quite the hot episode. It's nice to see the guys' bulging muscles and ripped physiques, and lifting some weights seems to get both Grayson and Dallen primed and pumped for action. It's one muscle in particular that Dallen's interested in when it comes to Grayson - that big dick of his! Grayson's packing, as we all know, and Dallen was eager to bend over and let Grayson bury that big dick in his hole. Dallen's moans, as he's bent over a weight bench with his ass in the air, stay it all - Grayson's cock is hitting all the right spots, and Dallen simply can't get enough. Dallen can barely handle all of the overwhelming sensations as Grayson's big cock pumps his hole and his own load starts firing out! Even after Dallen's cum, Grayson's still not done with him though!

Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Corbin Fisher - Grayson Works Out Dallen

Pounded Hard By My Step Uncle - Marco Lorenzo & Rob Quin

Studio: FamilyCreep

Rob Quin visits his stepdad at the gym but gets his step uncle Marco Lorenzo instead. Since no one is at the gym, dirty Marco makes a move on intellectual Rob and both end up fucking in the locker room.

Duration: 25:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4964kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 951.9 MB

Download Pounded Hard By My Step Uncle - Marco Lorenzo & Rob Quin

sandra70

Joseph and Carl

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots

Augusto Arias in particular is a hulking alpha top-the Mexican jock is built to be naked at all times and fuck beta bitches in the ass 24/7. But rest assured, Derek Kage can keep up with Augusto Arias as they pound out Allen King, who works up quite a sweat as he takes it in both ends!

Duration: 23:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 847.5 MB

Download Joseph and Carl

Gay - Leo Ocean & Joel Vargas Hd

We already know that Leo Ocean is a total cock slut, so perhaps it shouldn't come as any surprise to see him provocatively showing off his dick to Roman Smid and Ray Mannix as they play together in the squash court below him, whilst he works out on an exercise machine in the room above. What you might not realise, however, is that he's also clearly a bit of a tease - as proves to be the case here when he pretends to be all prim and proper when the two lads storm up the stairs to join in the fun!
Not that Smid and Mannix are in the mood to be brushed off, that's for sure. Having been sexually provoked, these two horned-up buddies are definitely in the mood for release; and within seconds they've stripped the young Brit of his pants and are jerking off his already over-stiff ramrod. From this point onwards, of course, Ocean is pretty much putty in their hands, it has to be said. We know from the past that if you give this boy a couple of dicks he very quickly transforms himself into a super-bitch, gagging for meat like he hasn't had it in years - and this scene (thankfully) proves to be no exception!
Indeed, he's down on his two mates with typical gusto; and it's not too long before first Smid and then Mannix are taking it in turns to hammer his eager little ass-hole for all it's worth. But the climax of this performance, of course, comes when Ocean opens up for both buddies at once, using the gym equipment as the perfect backdrop for a no-holds-barred excavation of his rear! All nicely topped off by the sight of him getting his face creamed for his efforts!

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 759.2 MB

Download Gay - Leo Ocean & Joel Vargas Hd

sandra70

7 Minutes In Heaven, Scene 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots

While playing '7 Minutes in Heaven', sexually open bottom, Michael Bolton, draws top Pierce Paris' name. Pierce, who is nervous about the game, because he no longer has sex with his husband, leads Michael Boston to the bedroom where Michael strips down to his undies and gets to work servicing Pierce's monster cock. It's a tight fit, but Michael takes it like a champ and gets the whole thick shaft down his throat. Pierce wants a taste of Michael's ass and bends the hunk over to lick his hole. Pierce gets Michael's giant ass nice and opened up before he takes the next step to give Michael the stretching he craves. Pierce slides his massive raw dick into Michael's tight ass, going slow at first to make sure the eager stud can take it all. When he's convinced that Michael can handle his entire bare pole, Pierce picks up the pace and loosens Michael up even more. Pierce can't get far enough into the young stud and rolls him over to fuck him bareback even harder. Keeping a steady pace, Pierce fucks the cum out of Michael, who blasts his load all over his panting stomach. Pierce wants to finish up his way, and he rolls Michael back onto his stomach where he pounds the stud until he finishes up all over his ass. A spent Pierce fucks the cum into Michael and caps their secret tryst with a kiss and a cuddle.

Duration: 26:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5583kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 7 Minutes In Heaven, Scene 3

Ridick - Ep. 65

が、まさかの拘束亀頭責めに我慢できずドロドロ精子を漏らしちゃう!?
亀頭責めで我慢できず、そのまま射精しちゃいますが、プレイは続行!ケツに生ちんぽを挿入され、ケツからのも快感が...

Duration: 19:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 839.9 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 65

sandra70

OnlyFans - Aidan Ward (apex_aidan) & Igor Miller - In the Shower

Straight boys get caught being young perps! These officers teach them a hard lesson, the gay way!

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

Download OnlyFans - Aidan Ward (apex_aidan) & Igor Miller - In the Shower

Training Day 1080p

Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

A sergeant in the US Army teaches a private how to fuck a gay soldier. Big military cock.

Duration: 8:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps

File size: 610.8 MB

Download Training Day 1080p

sandra70

Ridick - Ep. 169

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也に犯される
生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き
裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 794.7 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 169

Gay- It's hot on Paris' rooftops - 720p Hd

Darko and 2 buddies met a 4th guy, and all of these beautiful men end up fucking each other in front of one of the most beautiful views in the World, on a Paris rooftop.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 396.3 MB

Download Gay- It's hot on Paris' rooftops - 720p Hd

sandra70

Corbin Fisher - Isaac & Micah

Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

We know we had to see Isaac put that dick to work, and see another one of the guys take it for a spin, so all we had to do was figure out who that lucky bottom was going to be!

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Corbin Fisher - Isaac & Micah

RawFuckClub-Petro Gostoso

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2364kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub-Petro Gostoso

sandra70

Gay- Picked up and fucked - 720p Hd

Romeo picked up Drew and Drake on the road, the 3 hotties ended up at the hotel nested in each other.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2671kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 603.1 MB

Download Gay- Picked up and fucked - 720p Hd

OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo, Antman Part 2

These boys hanging out and crack each other (and the rest of us) up! They are amazingly hot together!

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps

File size: 587.3 MB

Download OnlyFans - GlobalBrosCeo, Antman Part 2

sandra70

Bruno Lopez - Ep. 12

やべぇ!すごい変態な○が来ちゃって、そのまま即尺、ナマ挿入!こんな変態なことしてるのに、顔がマジでイケメンで最高でした
お兄さん、またお待ちしてます!

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 527.9 MB

Download Bruno Lopez - Ep. 12

Czech Hunter Pt. 706

Cast: Guy nr. 706
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

ometimes I run into very interesting people during my hunts. When I noticed this young man carrying a grocery bag, I had no idea what a crazy afternoon this was going to be. He looked like an ordinary student that could use a few Crowns... Well, he didn't mind my offer at all and took me to his place. Actually, this dude had an incredibly sensitive asshole. His girlfriend didn't share his enthusiasm for anal fun time, so he simply broke up with her. Then he looked up various techniques of anal pleasuring and wanted to show me what he learned. I rarely meet people who enjoy anal sex with me this much. He was in constant heaven. It was quite fun to observe his body shaking with pleasure. Not to mention how great it felt to my cock. I couldn't help myself and filled that ass with my warm cum.

Duration: 25:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6910kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 706

sandra70

Gay- Rafael discovers Paris' delights - 720p Hd

Rafael, a gorgeous Latino, discovers Paris and meets with Djamel who he met online; the sexy and horny Arab was waiting for him ass ready in the air. The two fucked passionately while the Eiffel Tower was twinkling.

Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

Download Gay- Rafael discovers Paris' delights - 720p Hd

Hit It Then Quit It Scene 5

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Alexander Kristov is in a foul mood after a rough night of cleaning up at the bar and bartender Jason Vario knows just how to cheer him up. Jason walks around the bar and offers up his thick uncut cock for Alexander to handle how he pleases. Alexander doesn't resist the juicy dick and gets on his knees to suck it. Jason wants a bit more and bends Alexander over the bar to eat his hairy ass. Jason takes his time and savors every lick up and down until Alexander is ready to be entered. Jason turns Alexander onto his back and slides his throbbing cock deep into his barback to fuck him hard. Jason's cock feels amazing, but Alexander wants it harder from behind. The stud turns around and grips a bar stool for Jason to go back in and finish fucking him deep. When Jason yells that he's going to cum, Alexander makes sure not to waste a drop. The barback drops down to the floor one last time and takes every drop from Jason's erupting cock all over his face. With the taste of Jason still dripping from his tongue, Alexander dumps his own load all over the bar floor to cap of a tough night of work.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11515kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hit It Then Quit It Scene 5

sandra70

Fight Night, Scene 4 - Lucas Drake, Rob Nielsen Hd

He might be sporting a shorter, groovier haircut, but it's still highly unlikely that anyone would associate young Lucas Drake with boxing. With his lithe build and his twinkish mannerisms, he seems more the kind of lad who'd simply end up being pulverised in the ring - excuse the obvious pun! That said, Rob Nielsen - whose physique is much more in keeping with a role in the sport - clearly sees some kind of potential in the lad, when he invites his pretty-boy neighbour up to his apartment for a session with his punchbag. Either that or he reckons it's a good way of getting inside his pants!

Duration: 32:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 951.6 MB

Download Fight Night, Scene 4 - Lucas Drake, Rob Nielsen Hd

RawFuckClub-New Caninos In Training

Not only is his girlfriend being a bitch to him, but he's got this guy that he was messing with sending him some pretty psycho texts.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2337kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 510.6 MB

Download RawFuckClub-New Caninos In Training

sandra70

Ridick - Ep. 12

6月7日13時よりリニューアルオープン致します!
新しいスタッフと、新しいコースで、これまでより一層お楽しみ頂けられば幸いです
今後ともよろしくお願い致します。

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 385.5 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 12

UniversBlack Better than a nap - anal gay sex

Studio: UniversBlack

This hung black stud needs to relax and first thinks of taking a nap. But his buddy has a much better idea to relax him: give him his ass. The proposal has the merit of being quite direct and, judging by the guy's dick, which keeps getting bigger and bigger with horniness, he really likes it. Long live obedient buddies who suck dicks ddep and give it their all. And long live the good asses who take it in their stride and the mouths that open to take the milk. Sleep less, fuck more.

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1486kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 316.0 MB

Download UniversBlack Better than a nap - anal gay sex

sandra70

Gay - Franco gets loaded by to straight guys - 720p Hd

When two straight guys decided to fuck a third, they cruised Franco as he was coming out of the subway and he ended up on all 4s, getting pounded and filled up. The two hot and horny males plowed his ass before shooting huge loads of cum like he had never.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2431kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

Download Gay - Franco gets loaded by to straight guys - 720p Hd

Staxus Explosive Cum Scene

Studio: Staxus
Cast: Cameron Jackson, David Owen, Johan Volny, Roger Venturi

Both guys take it in turns to fuck their captive friend, nice camera work allows you to see the action in great detail. Some explosive cum scenes with this one, in the face, over the body and just out the arse in time!

Duration: 21:12
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.6 MB

Download Staxus Explosive Cum Scene

sandra70

CadeMaddox Breeding Muscle Bottom Matt Lian

Studio: CadeMaddox

This is Round 2 with Brazillian muscle stud Matt Lian. I could hardly wait until the filming equipment was up and running before I started tonguing his incredible ass. Matt's body is super cut these days but his ass feels even better than it looks. And, he wanted another piece just as much as I die. You can see it in the way he takes my throat fucking and rides my cock! I seeded him deep and he cleans my dick as he cums over his 8-pack. I fucking love that shit. I tried some overhead shots and some more split-screens so you can see all the angles, check out his socials X/Twitter: @MattLiann and OF: @MattLian

Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7693kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download CadeMaddox Breeding Muscle Bottom Matt Lian

Ridick - Ep. 18

足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく
それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す

Duration: 21:39
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 955.3 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 18

sandra70

Veguerovzla - Moises Paez & Cesar Noreña & hot guy with red bracelet

Genres: bareback porn

If anyone knows the name of this hot guy, please let us know. Young guys fuck in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks!!!

Duration: 32:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Veguerovzla - Moises Paez & Cesar Noreña & hot guy with red bracelet

OnlyFans AJFitnessOnlyFans and Danny Azcona

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present AJFitnessOnlyFans and Danny Azcona in a latest hot vido scene update where AJFitnessOnlyFans fucks Danny Azcona. Enjoy!!

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 786kbps

File size: 154.4 MB

Download OnlyFans AJFitnessOnlyFans and Danny Azcona

sandra70

OnlyFans Alejo Ospina & Daniel Montoya - 720p

Big dick are back and newcomer Jerome is more than happy to give them a go around. After some cocksucking,

Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download OnlyFans Alejo Ospina & Daniel Montoya - 720p

Ridick - Ep. 21

【顔出し】3年前から出演していた○大野球部が、ついに待望の顔出し出演してくれました!
薄顔イケメンです。そして、初挑戦のアナル受けもしてくれました!マジでエロいです。

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 722.4 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 21

sandra70

OnlyFans - Chris was eating Krave Melanin

If these boys find an empty hole, you better believe they are sticking their hard cock in it.

Duration: 23:32
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

Download OnlyFans - Chris was eating Krave Melanin

Club Bang Boys - Holy Crap The Crowd Gave A Fuck

Studio: Club Bang Boys
Cast: Denny Boo, Elias Bon, Jury Silva, Armando Luna, Nico Vegas, Vincent Red, John M, Jambie King
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, group, hunks, oral, orgy, porn

Denny Boo, Elias Bon, Jury Silva, Armando Luna, Nico Vegas, Vincent Red, John M and Jambie King had an amazing Orgy, everyone needs to see it. Guys rampant fuck each other without sparing their Asses. Imagine how swollen assholes hurt guys after such a fuck. The highest pleasure.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9726kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Club Bang Boys - Holy Crap The Crowd Gave A Fuck

sandra70

Blond Beauty Gets His Ass Pummelled By His Fuck-Buddy,

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Chase Anderson, Sven Laarson
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Dildo, Facial, FootJob, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Twinks, Uncut.

Chase Ander and Sven Laar love to take time off to relax together, but being the gorgeous, ever-horny twinks that they are they're never content just to sit back and watch TV. Of course,......

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 926.9 MB

Download Blond Beauty Gets His Ass Pummelled By His Fuck-Buddy,

OnlyFans Braxton Cruz, Jordan Starr & Enzo Muller

Studio: OnlyFans

OnlyFans present Braxton Cruz, Jordan Starr & Enzo Muller in a latest hot vido scene update where Braxton Cruz and Jordan Starr fuck Enzo Muller.. Enjoy!!

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download OnlyFans Braxton Cruz, Jordan Starr & Enzo Muller

sandra70

Max Gets Used

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial

Long summer days by the pool + hot boys leads to memorable summertime sex. Max is taken into the bedroom by Dorian Deschain and new cummer, Will Sparks. Max is forced into a college hottie threeway but it doesn't take much for him to suck the hard cocks of his jock friends. This Fratboy suck fest leaves three jock cocks wet, hot and ready to fuck. Dorian shoves his face between Max's ripped ass cheeks, rims his sweet hole before slipping his dick in and slam fucking the horny blonde.

Duration: 32:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 872.7 MB

Download Max Gets Used

Gay - Jamal fucks Alex

When it's holiday season at Timtales, you know we'll shower you with gifts. And by presents, I mean, huge raw cocks! Hold on tight, because today we introduce one hell of a gigantic black cocked raw top. Jamal is everything you dreamed about; Jamaican Londoner Black with a cock so big it doesn't fit the frame! And of course, we got Jamal our bottom by excellence, Alex Roman, so he can truly breed him as deep as he wants. And Alex couldn't be happier. Like a kid receiving his presents on Christmas morning, Alex worships that monster cock like there's no tomorrow. It's an instant-classic kinda scene that you'll rewatch countless times. Go ahead, open your huge gift, and let Jamal's massive mammoth cock blow you away :)

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps

File size: 456.3 MB

Download Gay - Jamal fucks Alex

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors