Goddess Fucking The Slaves Ass | His Pain, Her Pleasure

DimSan070

Staff member

Young Goddess Kim - The Honour of Being at Her Soles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom, shoe & boot worship, pvc, chastity, slave training, pet play, goddess worship
Video language: English

Males are privileged to be at the end of My leash, crawling after My Divine feet. My pet bitch has proved to be obedient on its walk today and I am going to reward it. My shoe sole rests on its head as I look down on it grovelling before Me kissing the floor in reverence. I remove its muzzle and allow it to kiss My feet then beg to kiss My shiny vinyl clad ass. What an honour to be anywhere near Me, let alone worshipping My amazing ass. The lucky bitch licks My heels spotless and shiny as I relax on the couch. Locked in chastity with no hope for release, the shoe bitch has only one purpose - lick, suck and serve My Superior soles! My assertive authority keeps it in its lowly place, serving Me with desperate devotion until I have had enough and just use its face as a footstool beneath My fishnet soles.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5995kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 545.9 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - The Honour of Being at Her Soles

DimSan070

Staff member

Young Goddess Kim - True Purpose

Genres: Femdom, shoe & boot worship, latex fetish, slave training, edging games, goddess worship

Have you been edging to all My clips you have purchased, desperately seeking to fulfill your need of becoming My slave? To be under My control, suffering for Me, pleasing Me. This has been a fantasy but it is time to make it a reality! No longer will you lurk behind the scenes. It is time to prove your existence to Me. My power before you is so strong you cannot resist the command to dedicate your life in servitude to Me. As I control you behind the camera on your knees, and this slave on his knees - I see no reason why you can't sacrifice, serve and obey all the same. From now on, your real name is 'slave', from now on you no longer have the simple luxuries in life such as napping on a bed. No - you are a slave - you are My slave. you will sacrifice for My pleasure. Worship Me, edge in front of Me as I laugh, obey My stop and go orders until the final snap of My gloved fingers where you will prove your worth as My slave with an amount to make you suffer as My slave. Repeat your True.

Duration: 11:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5652kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 488.2 MB

Download Young Goddess Kim - True Purpose

DimSan070

Staff member

No More Man - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Chastity, Humiliation, Tease And Denial

Kat Dior's husband has failed as a man in more ways than one and will now pay the ultimate price for it. He has failed as a financial supporter, a partner, and as a lover which is completely unacceptable. Not only has he failed at sexually pleasing his wife but Kat has just found sissy slut pictures of her husband while she was snooping around his laptop. She found him in sissy outfits looking like a total slut as well as a laundry list of websites with men getting fucked and dominated by women. If this is what he is really into then this is the life he will receive. Kat makes a call to Draven's employer to let him know he won't be coming in for a very long time. He is been demoted from a husband and man in life to a sissy beta bitch who needs to be controlled and dominated at all times. Kat is officially now his Mistress as she locks his cock up into chastity and prepares him for his new life as her personal slave. Mistress Kat strips down to her black bra and panties and begins to t.

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9833kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 937.0 MB

Download No More Man - FullHD 1080p

DimSan070

Staff member

Chastity Sex Denial

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then smother his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

DimSan070

Staff member

Suck my Stink - FullHD 1080p

Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Clover Clamps

Mistress Kenzie's cuckold slave has one job to do and that is to pamper her very sweaty feet before date night. Her soles have been encased in stockings all day creating a very ripe scent for her slave to breathe in. She demands he sucks them clean while his cock is locked in chastity and nipples clamped down tight. Mistress Kenzie enjoys seeing her slave in pain while he pleasures her smelly feet with his tongue. She jiggles her big ass right in his face to tease him with a part of her divine body that he will never have. He is just a cuck and can only dream about servicing his Mistress's beautiful ass while her stinky feet are shoved in his face.

Duration: 12:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9753kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 913.7 MB

Download Suck my Stink - FullHD 1080p

DimSan070

Staff member

Red August - Your Cock is Mine

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

Miss Red is tired of having unfulfilled sex with her boytoy as he only seems to fuck for his pleasure. She decides it's time to turn the tables and use his cock for her pleasure only.

Duration: 12:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9566kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 894.1 MB

Download Red August - Your Cock is Mine

DimSan070

Staff member

Cruel Anette - Brutally long orgasm

Cast: Cruel Anette
Genres: Femdom, glove fetish, handjob, cock tease, men made to cum, post cum play, bondage

The slave can't see a thing and he is gagged too. He is standing with his pants down, tied, vulnerable in the middle of the room. Mistress Anette walks up to him and she starts whispering in his ear. The promise of something fantastic and the presence of Anette, mixed with his lack of speach and vision makes the slave instantly aroused. Mistress Anette's brutal skills in handjob and her slimy fingers make his extreme orgasm last for 25 seconds. Then Anette has some time for his sensitive cock.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 885.2 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Brutally long orgasm

DimSan070

Staff member

Cruel Anette - Milking slave

Genres: Femdom, glove fetish, handjob, cock tease, men made to cum, edging games, cumshot

Mistress Anette knows how to play with her sextoy. The slave is standing next to her in a black pathent leather shirt and his cock is already erect, only at the sight of Anette and the thought of her warm hands and forceful strokes. His whole body shivers when she finally touches his cock and smears the cool lubricant all over it. She carefully milks him and watches as he trembles with an orgasm.

Duration: 11:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 867.3 MB

Download Cruel Anette - Milking slave

DimSan070

Staff member

Space Patrol Mission Prep Part 1: Ball Abuse

Cast: Bunny Colby, Draven Navarro
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Ballbusting, Big Tits, Cosplay, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chicks, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Super Heroines and Super Heros

Bunny Colby is the Captain of a space craft on Space Patrol. Draven Navarro is her second in command. They are in pursuit of the evil and sexy celestial entity, Charlotte Sartre.
While they have been training for this mission, Bunny is concerned that Draven isn't ready. Charlotte Sartre is known across the universe for crushing men's balls and fucking their asses with her space strap on before she consumes their entire planet.
Draven is eager to be the best there is in Space Force. When his Captain, Bunny, tells him they she's going to have to squeeze and stomp on his balls to make sure he's ready for face Evil Charlotte, he does not resist.
Bunny is somewhat simpathetic as she grips, squeezes and pulls on her crew member's manhood. She has a job to do and she has to stay tough. She makes sympathetic faces and says, "I'm sorry" in a sweet but authoritative voice while she steps on and stomps Draven's balls.
They have to be prepared for Evil Charlotte's seduction as well. Bu.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7795kbps
Audio: 222kbps

File size: 739.1 MB

Download Space Patrol Mission Prep Part 1: Ball Abuse

DimSan070

Staff member

Ass Fucked in Cop School By Bunny Part 1

Genres: Big Tits, Cosplay, Pantyhose, Shiny Tights, Strap On

Lieutenant Bunny Colby is teaching cadets in Cop School on how to restraint a perpetrator and fuck them in the ass. No one showed up to class today except for he very eager Cadet Draven Navarro. He didn't even wear pants.Bunny calls him up to the front of the class room. He can't stop staring at her perfect tits. She tells him to go ahead and touch them. then "Ok that's enough, now I'm going to fuck you in the ass, cadet."She bends him over and shows him her police issued 10 inch vibrating strap on cock. It's designed to vibrate the perpetrator's prostate while they get fucked. This makes them easier to subdue. She slides it all the way in and he whimpers.Bunny pounds his ass with long strong strokes, then tells him she needs him to flip over so she can restrain him.
To be continued.

Duration: 12:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 734.1 MB

Download Ass Fucked in Cop School By Bunny Part 1

DimSan070

Staff member

Emily Black aka Kiara Gold

Genres: Femdom

Leashed slaveboy licks his mistress' pussy in the most hectic and submissive way possible. She's still not satisfied with his efforts, so she urges him to help her put on her trusty strap-on. The slave's asshole is then lubed up once he goes on all fours. The mistress promptly enters his butthole and fucks him into submission in a femdom pegging scene.

Duration: 11:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8054kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 709.0 MB

Download Emily Black aka Kiara Gold

DimSan070

Staff member

Equestrianlady equineexam

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Flames flicker casting eerie shadows. My humble slave knees from behind, daring to seteyes on my leather booted legs. Mmm . . . I love tormenting him with my delicious curves!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 529.1 MB

Download Equestrianlady equineexam

DimSan070

Staff member

Oubliette - Might I let You Cum Starring Goddess Serena

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Goddess Serena is in a somewhat tormenting mood; with slave hogtied to the rubber bed and vibrators in hand, will she let him cum to his full potential, continually edge him or ruin his cum?

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19303kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Oubliette - Might I let You Cum Starring Goddess Serena

DimSan070

Staff member

Lick Your Cum Off My Tits

Cast: Kat Dior, Tony Orlando
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Fitness Chicks, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose

Tony Orlando had a long day and just wants some alone time. Kat Dior struts into his room wearing a sheer high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and sneakers. Her body is perfect. She needs to fuck and she's going to use his cock.She gets him hard, rips her pantyhose open and starts riding his dick. When he's about to cum, she stops. "You don't cum until I say you can."Kat's pussy is amazing, her perfect big tits are bouncing in Tony's face and her big perfect ass is pressing against his crotch while he's balls deep in her. She cums all over his cock, then enjoys keeping him on the edge, pulling his dick out of her every time he's about to explode.Finally she scoots back, puts her sweaty pantyhose covered foot in his face and lubes up his cock. She strokes it and tells him to worship her feet. "If I let you cum all over these tits, you have to lick it all up after."At this point Tony's brain is jelly. He blows his load all over her big perfect tits. She slinks back on top of him .

Duration: 11:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

Download Lick Your Cum Off My Tits

DimSan070

Staff member

Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

Cast: Ricky Larkin, Rocky Emerson
Genres: Big Tits, Cumshot, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging, Tattoos

Ricky Larkin just wants a break. He lays down to try to relax when sexy ass Rocky Emerson shows up with a strap on. "Oh I just came by to fuck you in the ass and jerk you off."She opens his hole nice and easy then takes him to pound town hard and laughs while the big muscle man squirms underneath her with her pretty pink cock in his ass. Eventually she flips him over and milks out his load while she's still inside him.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 217kbps

File size: 756.0 MB

Download Rocky Fucks the Cum Out of Ricky

DimSan070

Staff member

Wrong Bet Part 2

Cast: Colby Jansen, Juliette March
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Blowjob, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Sex

Juliette is still holding prison time over Colby Jansen. She wants his dick. She makes it clear that he better fuck her right. His balls are on the line. If she isn't pleased in the end, he'll be getting fucked in the ass in South American prison.She gets his cock hard by sucking it, then grips his balls hard. She gets him to the edge of cumming, then squeezes again, reminding him what's on the line.Juliette makes him fuck her to her pleasing. She takes all of his cum from him, then tells him they are not done.

Duration: 12:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 207kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Wrong Bet Part 2

DimSan070

Staff member

Goth Charlotte Corrupts a Jock

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lance Hart
Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Face Sitting, Fishnets, Goth Girls, Pussy Licking

Charlotte Sartre is the sluttiest goth chick in school. Lance Hart is a straight edged jock. Charlotte waits in the mens locker room for Lance and when he shows up she tells him she knows he stares at her ass all the time. He tries to deny it, but she puts his face right in her ass and he starts to kiss and squeeze and sniff.
Charlotte smiles. She knows she can get Lance to do anything she wants. She makes him worship her ass on his knees then puts him on the locker room floor and sits on his face.Slutty Charlotte has seduced a prude jock in the men's locker room at school. She's been making him worship her ass, not she's going to make him lick her pussy until she cums and then leave him with blue balls.

Duration: 11:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 688.5 MB

Download Goth Charlotte Corrupts a Jock

DimSan070

Staff member

Evil woman brutal mouth fucking and peging on my slave

Studio: Evil woman
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, femdom

The mistress put a mask on her slave and made him suck a rubber penis. The slave completely obeys her and does everything that the mistress orders. She enjoys his mouth and starts fucking him in the ass. The slave really enjoys being her domestic whore. When lovers come and fuck the mistress, after them the slave completely licks her pussy from the lovers' sperm.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1078, AVC (H.264), 14678kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Evil woman brutal mouth fucking and peging on my slave

DimSan070

Staff member

Kiss His Cum From My Mouth in Front of Your Ex

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Lily Lane, Pierce Paris
Genres: Big Booty, Big Tits, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Emasculation, Encouraged Bi, Goth Girls, Leotard

Your wife has you in a hallway again. She is wearing her sexiest workout leggings and sports bra. Your ex girlfriend, who you have been obsessed with for years, is standing next to her in a leotard and black pantyhose."I made a new friend! You know, your ex that broke your heart and left you because your dick is to small :)"There is a tall stud standing in the back of the hallway. Your wife talks about how worthless your tiny cock is with your ex and they both laugh at how you are now locked in spiked chastity. Your ex thinks is an amazing idea, and wishes she had thought of making you wince in pain every time your tiny dick gets a little hard.They strut to the back of the hallway. You follow. They start to suck the studs huge cock and talk about how much happy it makes them to play with a real dick, humiliating you the whole time.You wife tells your ex how she thinks you are probably gay and wishing you could suck the big dick with them. She agrees and they laugh at you. Fin.

Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 729.1 MB

Download Kiss His Cum From My Mouth in Front of Your Ex

DimSan070

Staff member

Pussy Licking Slave Gets Ruined Orgasm

Genres: Ass Worship, Ball Squeezing, Big Tits, Cumshot, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Foot Worship, Hand Jobs, Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, Pantyhose

Bunny Colby is wearing a shiny leotard, black pantyhose and heels. Her slave, Draven Navarro is standing at attention. She's been teasing and denying him for a long time. She has him under the impression that he will finally cum today.She strokes his big cock and quickly brings him to the edge of cumming, only to let go and squeeze his big balls and roll her eyes.
Bunny does this over and over, masterfully stroking his cock and getting him to the edge of cumming many times.She puts her pantyhose covered feet in his face makes him worship them while she strokes, then denies him again.If he wants to cum, it's going to be hell.
She tells him that if he really wants to cum, he's going to lick her pussy until she cums first.She stands up, strips off her shiny leotard and rips open the crotch of her pantyhose, then straddles his face. She strokes his cock and brings him to the edge, then lets go and denies him with a smack in the balls while he licks her pussy.
She encourages him to .

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 223kbps

File size: 754.4 MB

Download Pussy Licking Slave Gets Ruined Orgasm

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online