Guys Fuck Each Other in Ass - Only the Best Video!

carolina

Gay - Italo is getting loaded by Rocco XXL and Nico Hd

Video language: English

Rocco XXL is back, cruising around, stumbling upon two guys fucking. The Sicilian stallion joins in and a hot party ensue !The beautiful and sexy Italo gets his ass and mouth plowed mercilessly by the two studs Rocco and Olivio, who end up loading him up copiously !

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2424kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 441.7 MB

Download Gay - Italo is getting loaded by Rocco XXL and Nico Hd

Gay - Italo is getting loaded by Rocco XXL and Nico Hd

Rocco XXL is back, cruising around, stumbling upon two guys fucking. The Sicilian stallion joins in and a hot party ensue !The beautiful and sexy Italo gets his ass and mouth plowed mercilessly by the two studs Rocco and Olivio, who end up loading him up copiously !

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2424kbps

File size: 441.7 MB

Download Gay - Italo is getting loaded by Rocco XXL and Nico Hd

RawFuckClub Delicious dilated and lubricated ass, Camilo Lpez and LeandrJoc

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Camilo Lopez, LeandrJoc

How excited I got to see this guy naked in front of me. I knew it was going to make me very horny having my cock inside him. The way he sucks my cock so eagerly, letting me use his delicious dilated and lubricated hole as I please. I didn't want to stop fucking his ass, I withheld my ejaculation many times in order to continue penetrating him and hear his exciting moan.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2359kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 623.2 MB

Download RawFuckClub Delicious dilated and lubricated ass, Camilo Lpez and LeandrJoc

carolina

A Fun Little Fucker - Derek Kage

These hung and horny men love their big boy's toys and can't stop playing with them!

Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 992.0 MB

Download A Fun Little Fucker - Derek Kage

Wolfgang Wolfy Blackballed Gangbang

Release Year: 2024
Studio: TIMFuck

There are thousands of ways to tell the world youre submissive. Im fine with all of them, but thats because I truly love sub men. The bottom in this scene calls himself and for the first quarter of the run time he wears a dog mask and a wag-tail butt plug. When the mask comes off, Wolfy is one handsome sub with a pair of the most beautiful eyes you could hope to see. And man oh man, does this boy need and love to be used by Men. And once theyve all taken turns, they get into a round of double penetration, experimenting with positions and going in deep as their big dicks will plunge. And Wolfy shows his pleasure and gratitude by being extremely responsive and vocal, This is a true sub who clearly lives to take cock up his ass and in his mouth. If I have one complaint about the scene its that the camera work is kind of uninspired. But the beautiful men and the heat they all generate more than makes up for that.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4771kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 666.3 MB

Download Wolfgang Wolfy Blackballed Gangbang

OnlyFans - Manuel Reyes and Allen King

You'd be hard pushed to resist these beautiful, young twinks when they look you in the eye and beg you for more!

Duration: 14:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 795.2 MB

Download OnlyFans - Manuel Reyes and Allen King

carolina

OnlyFans - Home Alone Playing With Bro

Pretty much enough said... they're young, hung, horny fucking cock sluts!

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 747.2 MB

Download OnlyFans - Home Alone Playing With Bro

Gay- Teddy called to the rescue to fuck - 720p Hd

Guillem is getting fucked by Julian, but as he's very hungry he called on Teddy who came to join them.

Duration: 24:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2594kbps

File size: 487.4 MB

Download Gay- Teddy called to the rescue to fuck - 720p Hd

Apolo Adri, Gus Torres And Jony Fit - Sexual Confrontation Trio at the Bunker

Studio: RidleyDovarez

Apolo (Apolo Adri) now knows what the Lubric King's (Gus Torres) plan is and decides to go and confront him, but the latter is protected by the terrible Red Cat (Jony Fit), who immobilizes Apolo before he can turn the tables. Hot sex scene between Apolo, Gus & Jony!

Duration: 18:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4750kbps

File size: 648.3 MB

Download Apolo Adri, Gus Torres And Jony Fit - Sexual Confrontation Trio at the Bunker

carolina

Ridick - Ep. 169

イケメンの翔太が力也と裕也に犯される
生挿入でガンガン掘られ、気持ち良すぎて、即潮吹き
裕也と力也の精子をぶっかけられ、翔太はケツイキが止まらない

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 794.7 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 169

Ridick - Ep. 131

若手の翔太と生掘りセックス体の相性が良くて、我慢できずトコロテン
こんなにイケメンで体も良くて、エロすぎなんて最高生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、ケツイキしまくりでした

Duration: 17:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 752.1 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 131

Czech Hunter Pt.737

Cast: Michal
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

Michal had some business to take care of and left me alone. I soon got bored and hungry. I felt like trying something new, so I used a new website to order my lunch. Their courier was surprisingly cute. He was only 19 years old, and this was his student job. I managed to get him inside, where we could have fun without people staring. I was his last stop for the day, so it wasn't too difficult to make him stay and earn some extra cash. The dude was ripped from the gym and didn't mind showing me some moves. Watching his muscles working made me incredibly horny. He was a bit reluctant to give me a blowjob, he had a girlfriend waiting for him at home, but money was way too good. He strictly refused anal, and I was afraid he might leave... I prayed that a super generous offer would change his mind.

Duration: 28:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7635kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt.737

carolina

Bro Buddies, Scene 1

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots

In the living room, Colton Reece is horny for Greyson Lane, so he kicks things off with a thorough neck massage for Greyson that leads down to Colton rubbing his buddy's cock.

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6055kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bro Buddies, Scene 1

Gay- Fucked in a parking lot (Andre Madd, Dimitri Venum, Jose) - 720p Hd

André and Dimitri were coming home from a party, they were a bit horny and decided to have some fun in their parking lot, they didn't notice that they were going to be followed.

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2555kbps

File size: 452.0 MB

Download Gay- Fucked in a parking lot (Andre Madd, Dimitri Venum, Jose) - 720p Hd

Futsal Flings, Sc.1- Abir Tevel, Max Grey, Orri Gaul - 720p Hd

You'd surely have to be either a saint or a eunuch not to want to sneak a peek at handsome noob, Abir Tevel, as he soaps himself down in the shower after a hard session out on the pitch; and since Max Grey is neither of those things it will come as no surprise that he's soon taking full advantage of the situation to get an eyeful of the lad's toned torso and deliciously uncut schlong. In addition, he's totally unrepentant when Tevel realises that there's a Peeping Tom in the room, and is quickly underlining his sluttish mannerisms by taking his pal's dick in his mouth and slurping on it for all he's worth. It's a move that Tevel clearly doesn't have an issue with - so much so, in fact, that the lad makes a prompt beeline for Grey's ever-insatiable fuck-hole and eagerly rims the hot slit before ramming every inch of his knob inside.

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 794.6 MB

Download Futsal Flings, Sc.1- Abir Tevel, Max Grey, Orri Gaul - 720p Hd

carolina

Tony and Richi

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots

Tom Hawai is working on his art project when a couple, Tony Koch and Richy Rich, ask him if he will do a portrait of them. Tom takes them home where they can pose for him. While he is working on the drawing, Tony and Richy get turned on and start making out with each other. They quickly strip down and Tom drops to his knees between the couple. He takes turns sucking on their cocks. Once they are good and hard, Tony and Richy share Tom's dick and they don't stop sucking until he's sprays his load all over the floor.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 70kbps

File size: 816.3 MB

Download Tony and Richi

Only Fans Rhyheim Shabazz & Wolf Markin - 720p

Fucking his buddy from behind one last time before pulling out to splash his seed up his friend's back, receiving his second juicy reward right in his handsome face.

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Only Fans Rhyheim Shabazz & Wolf Markin - 720p

Ridick - Ep. 74

遼真夫婦で撮影に参加してもらいました!が、
今回は奥さんにバレずに男に掘られる撮影!
奥さんがトイレに行ったところで撮影は開始!バレずに射精できるのか!

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 450.4 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 74

carolina

Gay- Loaded by 2 hungs at the night club - 720p Hd

In the basement of a bar, Diogo sent his buddy away so he could enjoy huge dicks all for himself, a hot 4 way where the hottie took everything up his ass.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 440.6 MB

Download Gay- Loaded by 2 hungs at the night club - 720p Hd

John Russell, David Foster - CMNM Action With A Buff Dude

From daisy chains to a hot manwich, from spit-roasting to tag teaming whichever way you take it, everyone gets a mouthful of dick and an assful of cock and of course.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download John Russell, David Foster - CMNM Action With A Buff Dude

Gay- Scott gets a stud to help him fill up his buddy

Scoot and his man were chatting on their phones to find a third: they found a hot hairy guy, with a huge dick! The short boyfriend got plowed hard and filled up real good, but he was a hungry boy......

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 388.9 MB

Download Gay- Scott gets a stud to help him fill up his buddy

carolina

Colleague

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

Shortly after, the doorbell rings and he opens the door. Allen invites Donato into the house. The mischievous Allen doesn't waste time. He puts a hand on Donato's thigh, who gets nervous instantly. Donato likes the young, slender horny stud but tries to resist the temptation!

Duration: 21:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5445kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 902.2 MB

Download Colleague

Zane Kazan - Ep. 4

雄臭せぇ汗と精子にまみれた乱交パーティ。
タチのメンバーには溜めてきて欲しいという指示を出し、当日性欲が果てるまでガン掘りしてもらいました。

Duration: 18:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

Download Zane Kazan - Ep. 4

Kayleb alexander pt.1

Release Year: 2023
Studio: OnlyFans

Two guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking! Only Fans - Kayleb Alexander collection!

Duration: 35:25
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kayleb alexander pt.1

carolina

Russel and Mark

This turns Cruz into a cock crazed cannibal, and he does some delicious damage on Dee's extra thich dick with that velvety throat of his. The two bigger boys bring Parker over to the bed, where they return the fellatio favor, before Sebastian stuffs CJ's pretty mouth with his meat, as Dee continues working on that cock.

Duration: 21:29

File size: 779.6 MB

Download Russel and Mark

Kayleb alexander pt.18

Hot trio! Only Fans - Kayleb Alexander collection - guys with strong clubs passionately kissing, caressing, sucking cocks and fucking!

Duration: 28:45
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kayleb alexander pt.18

Kayleb Alexander pt.5

Hot scene from OnlyFans with the fucking hot bottom person...passionately kissing, caressing, sucking!

Duration: 22:14
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 981.4 MB

Download Kayleb Alexander pt.5

carolina

Ridick - Ep. 172

【顔出し】デカマライケメン19歳現役アメフト部がデビュー
はっきり言って、19歳とは思えないくらい変態です
ケツモロ感すぎて、最高にエロいです、アメフト部。

Duration: 24:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

Download Ridick - Ep. 172

Derek Allen and Jace Starr

In need of a "deep" massage, Jace visits a special massage parlor. Derek will tend to his every need, and Jace needs something off of their secret menu. Derek gets to work on Jace's tight hole, pushing his tongue in and swishing it around to stimulate his ass. This rub is what Jace needed, and it gets even better when Derek starts fucking him from behind. He makes sure Jace gets to shoot a hot creamy load, bringing their massage session to its pinnacle.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2273kbps

File size: 599.7 MB

Download Derek Allen and Jace Starr

Gay - David Gets Filled clips Hd

Peto Coast and Darko were hanging out outside while cruising on their phones. They found one real horny guy and got to his place. He was watching them from his window. They walked up, he was waiting on all 4s with his ass out and the door ajar. They plowed him, filled his mouth and ass with thick squirts of cum.

Duration: 19:30
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2412kbps

File size: 368.2 MB

Download Gay - David Gets Filled clips Hd

carolina

CockyBoys - Jake Bass & Justin Matthews Flip-Fuck!

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Jake Bass and Justin Matthews are as different as night and day -- Jake's got an explosive personality with the tattoos to match, while Justin's more the shy boy next door. But they just click when they're together, both in communication and during sex.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2886kbps

File size: 471.6 MB

Download CockyBoys - Jake Bass & Justin Matthews Flip-Fuck!

Fuck out of Enzo

Horny buds take turns sucking cock! Enzo bends over and gets his ass plowed deep and hard then he gets showered with Peters dripping Cum! The clothes started hitting the floor as the guys quickly got naked. They didn't even make it to the bedroom.

Duration: 16:31

File size: 599.3 MB

Download Fuck out of Enzo

RawFuckClub Chastity Fuck 1

Cast: , Owen Hawk

Was walking down 8th Avenue when I ran into ... took him home and took his massive cock.

Duration: 18:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2330kbps

File size: 334.4 MB

Download RawFuckClub Chastity Fuck 1

carolina

The Ties That Bind - Tape 4 - After Hours

These pretty boys want to jump on board and are ready for the hardest ride ever!

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Ties That Bind - Tape 4 - After Hours

Ridick - Ep. 111

業界初出演!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!
1発出したのに、まだ欲しがってました【モザなし】

Duration: 14:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 111

Ridick - Ep. 163

【顔出し】3年前から出演していた○大野球部が、ついに待望の顔出し出演してくれました!薄顔イケメンです。そして、初挑戦のアナル受けもしてくれました!マジでエロいです。足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 462.9 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 163

carolina

RawFuckClub Horny guys cruising bar Boyberry

Cast: Allen King, Gus Torres, John Brachalli, justlucianx

Los 4 cachondos en la parte de abajo de Boyberry Madrid, y luego cambiamos de pareja.. La cosa se puso mas caliente.. .

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2354kbps

File size: 528.7 MB

Download RawFuckClub Horny guys cruising bar Boyberry

RawFuckClub Pup Kilo gets Gang Banged!!! Part 2

Cast: Alex Meyer, Archer Croft, Jay Donahue, Pup Kilo (Gryphon Ashe)

RawFuckClub present hot updat where Pup Kilo gets Gang Banged!!! Part 2 - Pup Kilo (GryphonAshe) getting Gang Banged by ArcherCroft, TheJayDonahue and TheAlexMeyerXXX.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps

File size: 319.9 MB

Download RawFuckClub Pup Kilo gets Gang Banged!!! Part 2

Charlie's Lavish Play Date - Johnny Viper & Charlie Cherry

Studio: SayUncle

You know we love to indulge in our hunky AllStars, so one celebration is never enough. That's why we're spotlighting Charlie Cherry again, and this time, he gets to play around with Johnny Viper! The Latino hunks have fun in a lavish hookup spot. Johnny can't believe how swanky the spot is and can't wait to get his hole stretched out by someone as stunning and masculine as Charlie. They start playing, and Charlie gets to work on Johnny's hole right away. He pummels him hard, stretching him out and showing him how a hunky man such as himself fucks. The studs fuck their hearts out until they both shoot their loads for each other.

Duration: 40:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3187kbps

File size: 974.4 MB

Download Charlie's Lavish Play Date - Johnny Viper & Charlie Cherry

carolina

Gay - Fabian Baptiste & Mike James Hd

Staxus presents next scene barebacking fuck, black huge dick and glory hole - staring Fabian & Mike.

Duration: 26:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 768.1 MB

Download Gay - Fabian Baptiste & Mike James Hd

Behind the Big Top, Scene 3

When carnie Genesis Luna feels horny, he heads over to the props tent. He unties his apron, checks that the coast is clear, and pulls out his dick. Under his long johns is a pale, toned body. Leo Domenico, who is asleep in the empty lion's cage nearby, is awakened by Genesis' groans. Leo sprouts wood once he sees what's going on, and it's not long before Genesis is going down on Leo through the bars. It's a big cock, with lots of girth, and it looks huge when Genesis wraps his lips around it. Leo hooks his tank top behind his neck and pumps while Genesis' head bobs. Leo's got an unwaxed torso with oval nipples and hard pecs. Genesis stands and stretches like a cat that has just fed and sticks his tongue through the bars so Leo can suck the cock juice off it. When Genesis does a back flip and pushes his tight, round buns in Leo's direction, Leo pounces - first with his tongue, then his thumb, then his cock. Urged on by cries of "yeah," he sinks it to the hilt, and Genesis' slim, toned body rocks with the lunges. His hole grips Leo's cock, and he rocks his hips, milking Leo's prime meat. They synch their rhythms until Genesis spews long trails of cum onto Leo's hairy chest, then rolls to the ground so Leo can do the same.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4711kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 705.7 MB

Download Behind the Big Top, Scene 3

Cum Harvest, Scene 3 - Clyde Walton, Ray Mannix Hd

Given the country backdrop, it's perhaps rather fitting that young Brit, Clyde Walton, should have a penchant for country-and-western music - but to be fair that's not the element of his personality that particularly attracts Czechia's very own slut par excellence, Ray Mannix. Discovering the visitor in the local barn as gives a sweet rendition and sharpens his tools, Mannix immediately underlines his reputation as a cock-whore by making a beeline for Walton's crotch. Suffice it to say that it's barely seconds before he's down on his knees and savouring every fucking gorgeous inch that the boy from London has to offer; before very eagerly rimming the visitor's arse in anticipation of a hard fuck to come.

Duration: 24:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

Download Cum Harvest, Scene 3 - Clyde Walton, Ray Mannix Hd

carolina

Ridick - Ep. 70

やべぇ!すごい変態な○berが来ちゃって、そのまま即尺、ナマ挿入!こんな変態なことしてるのに、顔がマジでイケメンで最高でしたエロいこと大好き変態同士が、ナマ交尾で相手を交換し、最後はお互いの相手に中出する。
種がアナルから漏れるくらいの大量射精!【顔出し】

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1470x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 566.5 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 70

Joseph and Carl

Augusto Arias in particular is a hulking alpha top-the Mexican jock is built to be naked at all times and fuck beta bitches in the ass 24/7. But rest assured, Derek Kage can keep up with Augusto Arias as they pound out Allen King, who works up quite a sweat as he takes it in both ends!

Duration: 23:21

File size: 847.5 MB

Download Joseph and Carl

Ridick - Ep. 103

若手の翔太と生掘りセックス体の相性が良くて、我慢できずトコロテン
こんなにイケメンで体も良くて、エロすぎなんて最高生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、ケツイキしまくりでした

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 847.4 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 103

carolina

Mullet Man Gives Hot Jock Uncut Cock - Colton Wolfe & Vincent Grey

Studio: BrokeStraightBoys

The scene begins with Colton and Vincent laying on the futon sharing an intimate moment together. Colton has a stylish mullet and blue boxer briefs wrapped around his hips. Meanwhile Vincent is equipped with beige Coach luxury underwear, showcasing his desire for the finer things in life. Vincent leans in for a kiss while placing his hand upon Colton's bulge. His hand strokes the concealed manhood through the cotton. Their wet lips lock with seductive intent. Colton removes his blue briefs and a big thick uncut cock springs forth. Vincent is a man of pleasure and knows how to deliver a sensational blow job. Open and wet Vincent's mouth takes inside Colton's throbbing penis. Thrusting forward Colton drives his dick down the other boy's throat. Moans of enjoyment bounce off the walls of the room. Slobber and spit cause the erect shaft to glisten under the studio lights. Colton grabs Vincent by the neck while forcing his huge cock inside the eager mouth making the boy deepthroat and gag.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 867.6 MB

Download Mullet Man Gives Hot Jock Uncut Cock - Colton Wolfe & Vincent Grey

Hood and Chris Hollander

Leo Louis keeps getting interrupted by his burnout roommate while he's making out with his boyfriend, Andy Adler. The guys ask for some privacy, but while Andy goes to wash up, Leo is horny and frustrated and decides to use some of his roommate's special glassware to get relief! As Andy returns, he sits on Leo's face and the twinks 69, not realizing the roommate comes out to watch them some more! Leo fucks the bottom doggystyle and piledriver, then Andy sits on that dick. Leo fucks the cutie on his back till he pulls out and shoots, then watches Andy use his cum for lube till he orgasms.

Duration: 28:09

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hood and Chris Hollander

Braxton Cruz and Reese Mara

From their sensuous mouths down to their petite feet and back again, these boys devour every inch of flesh, paying particular attention to the meaty cocks that stand to attention and twitch with excitement.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7798kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Braxton Cruz and Reese Mara

carolina

Guilty As Sin Scene 1

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Boots, Fetish, Kink, Flogging, Jockstraps, Leather, Oral

The mature mogul returns the oral favor by opening his mouth for his hung assistant to fuck with his furry cock before getting on all fours to be barebacked in several positions. When it's Lawson's turn to top, Drew finds himself gripping the bed's sheets as hard as possible while his boss' daddy dick stuffs and fucks his ass. With his cock still rammed inside of Drew, Lawson bends down to lick up the cum bursting out of Drew's hard cock and leans back to allow his obedient assistant to swallow his hot load.

Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5386kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Guilty As Sin Scene 1

Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing part 4

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob

Damien Cross sits underneath a tall oak tree enjoying a snack. He grabs a ripe peach and cuts it with his sharp pocketknife. Kennedy Carter enters the scene just as the juice of the peach drips off on Damien. Kennedy licks at the stream of nectar then devours the peach, while Damien sips red vino. The two begin sharing the fermented juice, by passing it between their lips, giving into the attraction between them. Damien leans back against the tree and pulls out his thick uncut cock. Pointing it straight up towards the sky, he starts soaking himself, his work pants and torso. Kennedy bends down and takes the arching stream into his mouth, submerging his tongue in the hot liquid. After Damien's water fountain goes dry, Carter's thirst seems unquenched, and sucks his buddy's thick slab of beef hoping for more. Kennedy works his way up and down the shaft, getting Damien's cock lubricated with his saliva. Kennedy then licks Damien's torso and carves a path up to his mouth for a deep wet kiss. Crosse feeling even more thirst, bends over to take Kennedy's thick cock into his mouth. Damien sucks his buddy's cock, while Kennedy drinks from the jug once more carelessly spilling the liquid covering his torso and cock. Damien sucks the droplets from Kennedy's body, quickly returning to service his buddy's member. The two swap back and forth, sucking cock, and chugging from the jug. Each of them enjoying fully the pleasure of their vices. Kennedy gets up and lets out a stream that drenches Damien. Damien opens his mouth wide, and takes the seemingly endless stream in his mouth. Cross spits back at Kennedy as Kennedy keeps going. With Kennedy leaning against a wooden ladder, Damien plunges his cock up Kennedy's tight white ass. Damien has no mercy when it comes to fucking. He plows Kennedy's asshole deep, hard and fast as if rushing to finish the fields before the sun sets. He power fucks Carter's ass then pulls out to unleash another stream of glory that covers Kennedy's back and posterior. Damien remounts Kennedy and rides him some more sending shards of ecstasy up Carter's spine. Damien has the stamina of a well bread stallion, keeping a steady rhythm in his fucking. He pulls out occasionally to douse Kennedy with more of himself but quickly shoves his cock back in. He increases the velocity of his pounding until Kennedy can't take it anymore and shoots a huge cum-load all over his upper body. Excite by Kennedy's orgasm Damien fucks harder, then pulls out and shoots his man juice all over Kennedy's cum soaked belly. The two collapse in exhaustion after a long hard day in the fields, and the consumption of fruit and vino.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7827kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hardcore Fetish Series - Pissing part 4

carolina

Cruising Glory Hole

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation

After being boyfriends for some time, Thomas Thunder and Bruno Max's sex is starting to become a bit repetitious. Tomas texts Bruno to meet him at a surprise address; which turns out to be a cruising club.

Duration: 24:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 893.7 MB

Download Cruising Glory Hole

RawFuckClub AlexInk & Ramzy

Cast: Alex Ink, Radzzo Gab

RawFuckClub present AlexInk & Ramzy in a latest hot video sene udate where AlexInk gets fuck hard by the sexy Ramzy.

Duration: 37:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2350kbps

File size: 685.8 MB

Download RawFuckClub AlexInk & Ramzy

Gay- Rafael goes hunting - 720p Hd

Rafael is hunting in the city again for some good head and a good ass; Vincente will do the trick this time, take it hard and get filled up. He bred is ass once then fucked him some more before cumin a second time, juice was flowing out of his hole.

Duration: 19:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2190kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 341.7 MB

Download Gay- Rafael goes hunting - 720p Hd

carolina

Ridick - Ep. 160

若手の翔太と生掘りセックス
生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、我慢できずトコロテン
何度もケツイキしちゃってエロすぎます

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1728x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 907.5 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 160

Ridick - Ep. 151

大人気男優と初共演
台湾で大人気の彼がマッサージ師で登場!疲れた身体をほぐしてくれて、そのまま生中出し交尾へ発展

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps

File size: 499.8 MB

Download Ridick - Ep. 151

StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

Studio: StockyDudes

Hey it's Brandon Ramm here and I wanted to personally tell you about this scene I shot because well, I ended up so horny while filming it I had to jump in! Chubby stud Craig Cruz, the monster hung chaser Brock Fulton, and everyone's favorite new cub Zeke Johnson decided they wanted to have me film them in a hot hotel hookup session wearing jockstraps. Who is going to say no to that?!
Everything started out normal enough. The guys make out, then start getting naked. The guys work on Zeke first getting him at attention. Do you notice Brock's amazing ass in the air in this shot? Well Craig did and he is the first one to start eating it and we get to watch. This also gives us a prime view of Craig's ass, which will be pounded very soon.
Craig moves from Brock's ass to his huge cock, gagging on it as he works it with some deep throat skill. Brock flips Zeke over and dives face first into Zeke's furry hole while Craig works Brock's bone. The guys then switch positions and Zeke fingers both dudes holes in some double fingering action. Brock goes back for more oral pleasure from Craig followed by additional oral attention by Zeke. Everyone is getting their asses eaten at this point!
The guys decided to really drive Brock wild and Craig sucks Brock's cock while Zeke eats Brock's hole. Hot! At this point I was rock hard filming all this and I knew Craig had been wanting me to fuck him for a while. So I decided to strip down and do something I rarely do, jump in the scene and get the anal fuck action started. I handed the camera to Zeke (thanks Zeke!) and spread Craig's hole open. It was already wet from all the spit Zeke had lubed it with so I slid my hard cock right up in Craig's warm hole. It was amazing and you can tell it really turned the guys on to see Craig getting fucked. I pumped away at his ass and then asked Brock if he was ready to fuck Craig.
Brock jumped up and replaced me behind Craig, and before you know it he was pumping his huge thick cock deep inside him. Zeke was pre cumming a lot at this point and was feeding his precum to the guys like it was honey with Brock still banging balls deep up Craig's hole.
Craig takes a break and decides to clean Brock's cock off with some hot ass-to-mouth action. This gets Brock ready for another round and this time it's Zeke's turn to get anally slammed. Zeke bends over and Brock starts pounding away at his ass with Craig hard and stroking watching this go down. Zeke changes positions and sits on Brock's cock, riding it some more while we watch.
The guys have been going at it for a while now and everyone is ready to cum so Zeke climbs off Brock's cock and goes back down on it some more before Zeke blows his load in Craig's face. Followed by Craig shooting off a thick white load of his own. Then it's Brock's turn to cum and he asks the guys "are you ready?" followed by several huge sprays of cum that hit his own face, Zeke's face, and Craig's chest. They all lick up the messy loads that are now covering them all finishing up with some cum swapping kisses. Needless to say my cumshot was not captured on camera but you can bet after all this hot action I managed to shoot my own load shortly after. Hope you enjoy this one guys, I know I did!

Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

Download StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

carolina

MisterMale Soaked and fucked male asses

Studio: MisterMale
Cast: Kurtis Wolfe & Eddy Ceetee

Super-sexy gay males Kurtis Wolfe and Eddy Ceetee have a sweaty flip flop fuck in the middle of a warehouse. Deep ass rimming and anal sex. After warming up by sucking each other's dicks, Kurtis kicks off the hostilities by thrusting his nimble tongue into Eddy's hole. He stays there until his ass is completely soaked! There's no need for lubricant at this stage: Eddy is totally wet and can easily have his manly bottom fucked to his heart's content. He doesn't refrain from returning the favor to Kurtis, and he too tastes his warm hole before pounding him back. Who will have the last word, the last stroke and the last load ?

Duration: 34:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3206kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 844.1 MB

Download MisterMale Soaked and fucked male asses

Zane Kazan - austin wolf part 1

野外発展で有名な某所。露出オナニーをはじめる種好き変態野郎が、見せびらかし、生交尾へと発展していく!種好き野郎は、お掃除フェラと中出しでご奉仕!

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Zane Kazan - austin wolf part 1

Cock Shot Scene 2

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

When Jessy Ares and Rod Daily find themselves both with nothing to do but stroke their hot meat, they pool their resources. Their cocks are already out and hard, it's just a matter of closing the distance and deciding who goes first. Bathed in crimson light, Rod swallows Jessy's cock, steadying and guiding it with a closed fist. When Rod's knees need a rest, Jessy climbs on an oil drum so Rod can stand and continue the gulping, slurping blow job. Jessy pulls Rod up for a kiss, spits in his mouth and makes him strip. Rod's muscular ass beckons. Jessy seals his lips around Rod's hole and his cheeks bellow as he blows and sucks to widen the opening for his tongue. Rod spreads his legs and arches his back, adding a verbal order, in case Jessy didn't get the message, that he wants Jessy's huge cock balls deep in him. Jessy twists his t-shirt into a bridle and wraps it around Rod's neck. Rod's body is an almost impenetrable mass of muscle, causing Jessy to work extra hard, erupting in cascades of sweat and semen as Rod pumps out his own load onto the floor.

Duration: 28:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5037kbps

Download Cock Shot Scene 2

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors