Guys Fuck Each Other in Ass - Only the Best Video!

carolina

Czech Hunter Pt. 721

Cast: Guy nr. 721
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men
Video language: English

This guy wasn't in the mood for any interview on camera and basically told me to leave him alone. Too bad he was cute and had a nice smile. No way I would let him slip through my fingers. He wanted to have a nice walk in a park, and I wanted to fuck. We just had to find a compromise that would suit us both. Well, a large amount of cash helped a lot. One look at his hairy abs and shaved cock told me everything I needed to know. This dude was perfect. A bit greedy but I didn't mind. I took him to my place and made this the most profitable day of his life. Well, my new friend was also a bit horny, which made things go smoothly. I took care of his cock and he pleasured my whole body. Getting inside of his ass was a bit tricky but it felt so fucking good.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6277kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 721

Secret Menu Massage: Derek Allen & Jace Starr (720p,1080p)

Cast: Jace Starr, Derek Allen
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

In need of a "deep" massage, Jace visits a special massage parlor. Derek will tend to his every need, and Jace needs something off of their secret menu. Derek gets to work on Jace's tight hole, pushing his tongue in and swishing it around to stimulate his ass. This rub is what Jace needed, and it gets even better when Derek starts fucking him from behind. He makes sure Jace gets to shoot a hot creamy load, bringing their massage session to its pinnacle.

Total size: 912.2 MB in 2 files.

Download Secret Menu Massage: Derek Allen & Jace Starr (720p,1080p)

Futsal Flings, Sc.2 Hd

Football training can be thirsty work - which explains the amount of bottles that young Jake Stark is having to look after at the start of this delicious escapade with STAXUS favourite, Rudy Stone. But it can clearly also be a very sexually stimulating exercise too given the way that these two lads quickly take the opportunity to enjoy an open-mouthed smooch together. Not that there's anything lingering about this kiss, it must be said. Fact is Stone can't wait to get inside his mate's shorts to admire the handsome bulge in Stark's pants; and to then explore even deeper, as he pulls out his buddy's swollen shaft and sucks on every thick, meaty inch that's now pulsating before him. Indeed, Stone's ardent desire to pleasure his teammate continues apace, as he teebags his pal's ball-sac and then invites Stark to join him for a hot, raunchy session of 69-ing.

Duration: 23:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 681.3 MB

Download Futsal Flings, Sc.2 Hd

carolina

Hung Young Brit - 5x stunning guys at sex party on estate

After fucking this proper stunning posh 18yr privately educated dirty minded fucker #bang all night he went onto grinda and found us some guys to go to I didn't know if his arse could hold any more cum but was up for finding out we go to the building next door it was horny as hell 2 sexy lads come up from the bedrooms and obviously up 4 it as I'm sucking them off in the kitchen area, one takes my cam -his obviously a bit twated he filmed that sexy beautiful 18 year old handsome as fuck stunner getting fucking done raw in the arse by that flat owner guy (the hot one ) its proper full on my time with this alex lad was amazing, it's because his such a dirty sleazy minded fucker like me I guess. Anything bareback just gets me hard so much, so getting to know and then watching this handsome little fucker get fingered with my cum 3 times with 3 diferent cum ice spunk loads, then me cum in him 3 more times then us go to this random apartment and go crazy with these 5 guys is a dream come true we make a plan #plan to breed the fuck out of the alex (as per his demands) so like nike always say, 'just do it' his def cut out for it alright - he was born to be sleazy and it shows! His begging for us to breed him, then neighbours household all take turns in dicking this boy to . I film these lads all taking turns coming inside his arse, over his bum cheek, round his bum hole, fucking everywhere I'm hard just saying this back to you after that pre cum leaking dick boy has finished fucking his pre cum in him then his mate come on to alex n dose him in the mouth tips him over and stick it deep in his arsehole too its horny as fuck watching all of this I'm the first (as per usual) to pump my think load over and inside him which sets off a spunk chain reaction of everyone spunking up him I cant believe how much sex and cum this boys had in one day n night after staying in the oval flat with us and the whole thing is even better when u make friends with them - he really is special and I'm so glad to be introducing you to him cos he really is decent. His a proper grafter and works his arse off in his day job and he travels with this cute a4 note pad, writing down all his ideas his got good ideas man - there's a lot to like about him watch this video come- you have to meet this new boy omg his 18 years old, absolutely stunning and extremely bright and knows what he wants.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 570.2 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - 5x stunning guys at sex party on estate

Hot Fucking of Dillon Faze & Jordan Starr (720p,1080p)

Cast: Dillon Faze, Jordan Starr

Jordan Starr gets some ready-made outdoor sex when he catches Dillon Faze in throes of excitedly playing with his hard cock! Once Jordan shows he's hard too, Dillon's initial embarrassment vanishes and he goes down on him and lets him take charge. Indeed, Jordan face fucks him, eats out his perky pucker and plows him on the lounge chair. Dillon is very vocal on how much he loves Jordan fucking him and he amps up the excitement by showing off his extraordinary flexibility when Jordan plows him on his back. Dillon gets close to the edge when he rides Jordan but he shoots his load lying on his back, with Jordan following to cum over him. You know they're both happy they came outside to get off!

Total size: 1.2 GB in 2 files.

Download Hot Fucking of Dillon Faze & Jordan Starr (720p,1080p)

Czech Hunter Pt. 734

Cast: Guy nr.734
Genres: Interview, Blow Job, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Outdoor, Young Men

This taxi driver was way too cute and shy to let him go without trying anything. When we arrived, I used my usual trick and offered him way more money than he charged me. I also conveniently dropped all my cash on the floor so he could see I was loaded. My proposition was quite a surprise and the dude became pretty nervous. I had big plans with the guy but I wanted to see his cock first. He undressed but you should saw his innocent face... I loved the tension in the air! After satisfying my curiosity, I invited him in my friend's apartment. This guy was a hockey player and his body was massive, he was a good pick. I couldn't wait to feel his athletic ass. To get in there, I had to calm him down first. He kept rambling on about his girlfriend but money sorted everything out in the end.

Duration: 28:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 734

carolina

Caribbean, Sc.4: Damian Night & Ro Reyes 4K

Studio: Naked Sword
Cast: Damian Night, Ro Reyes

Ro Reyes is sitting down with Damian Night to discuss gay life in Cuba and reveals the craziest place he's ever had sex while living there. Immediately after their pre-fuck chat, Damian is slapping Ro's bubble butt until Ro opens his throat for Damian's big dick. The two next begin 69ing on the coffee table before muscle twunk Damian stuffs his cock into Ro's cakes as the two fuck bareback in front of some open windows until Ro is left covered in cum.

Duration: 19:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9876kbps
Audio: 62kbps

Download Caribbean, Sc.4: Damian Night & Ro Reyes 4K

1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました

業界初出演!!とは思えないほどの変態ぶりを発揮してくれました。
撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました【目線モザなし】

Duration: 37:26
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 2926kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 886.9 MB

Download 1発出したのに、まだ欲しがりました

Hung Young Brit - Low class Scum Twink wants to fuck Bare

Shocking Shameless young lads fucks bare on bed in Trackies and hoodies. Dirty minded twink wants to fuck his cum in me Later that night he wants to fuck his cum up me more.... We are so fucking naughty, the thought of him fucking his old cum in me more sends him over the edge and he shoots again right up me for a second time he shoots another massive cum load, I fucking love proper feeling him inside me. If your into what we are into then get in touch :))

Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6009kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hung Young Brit - Low class Scum Twink wants to fuck Bare

carolina

Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

Some guys get to the top by putting in the hours and working hard. Others, in contrast, simply fuck their way to success - a methodology that muscular dude Rob Nielsen decides to adopt when given such a tempting opportunity courtesy of new boy, Charlie Volume. Indeed, the lad doesn't so much as display a single moment of hesitation when told that he might get his very own office in return for sexual favours; and within moments both fellows are making the very most of being alone after work by stripping off their shirts and exchanging a sensuous smooch. You don't need to be a corporate genius to realise that it's not just the shirts on their back that these two handsome fellows will be removing; and soon Volume is down on his knees savouring every inch that Nielsen has got stashed inside his trendy underwear.
No question about it, this young fellow is one hell of a lucky boy; and his good fortune only increases when Nielsen decides to turn him over, pull away his pants and focus directly on that hot little pucker that he has stashed between his butt-cheeks. Moments later and the blond fucker's dick is being firmly embedded in Volume's guts - a somewhat unexpectedly direct move which leaves the newbie (and all us viewers!) gasping for breath.
What ensues is a terrific set-piece that will surely have pretty much every one of us jerking like fury; culminating in Nielsen exploding furiously over his mate's arse. But it's Volume's almost shockingly violent eruption, which splatters Nielsen's baby-face with a torrent of hot jizz at the end, that secures our highest acclaim!

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 917.7 MB

Download Gay - Do Me , Sc.3 Hd

Hot Fucking of Mrdeepvoice & Connor Wolfe 720p

Cast: Mrdeepvoice, Connor Wolfe

Connor Wolfe and MrDeepVoice I met cutie Connor Wolfe one day at the gym, and his big chest sent me crazy. I got to face fuck him deep on the side of his bed. I love how he just took every ounce of my thick cock. What a good lad. After fucking him, I was horned up for some cock in my ass, so I let him fuck me for a bit Heres a video of us both fucking each, ending with me cumming all over my stomach while hes inside me - the way I like it Happy wanking, fans!

Duration: 24:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 440.4 MB

Download Hot Fucking of Mrdeepvoice & Connor Wolfe 720p

VOYR-Caio Rodrigues & Marcus Felix And Rodrigo Silva

The big guy is good at sucking cock, but craves some hard boner too. He gets that dick good and wet with his lips and tongue, working Ennio's ass with some rimming too, but it's his hole that's gonna get stuffed right there on the desk! With Ennio fucking the cum out of Damien, all that remains is for him to splash his own cream out of his big muscle dick, right in 's handsome face!

Duration: 25:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6032kbps
Audio: 312kbps

Download VOYR-Caio Rodrigues & Marcus Felix And Rodrigo Silva

carolina

ActiveDuty Steele and Bailey

Studio: ActiveDuty

Lucky Bailey gets to be the first man to suck Steele's dick tonight -- it's something Bailey says is a 'privilege.' Steele says he's 'pretty excited' and he's impressed by Bailey's body. So we're off to a good start already! Kaden, who directs this scene, asks if Steele might be willing to do more. Steele says 'we'll see how it goes, see how things heat up.'

Duration: 21:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 769.3 MB

Download ActiveDuty Steele and Bailey

BrokeStraightBoys - Cuban Delight

Mikey, or more commonly known as Gator around here, is back and ready for his next paycheck! In the studio with him is Javier, who's new to us but is open-minded and ready to try anything, so we know he'll fit in just fine. We let these guys argue amongst themselves about who gets to top and who gets to bottom, but once they decide, the fun gets started! Javier is on his knees first, sucking on Gator's cock until that dick is throbbing in his mouth and then they swap places so Javier can enjoy getting his dick sucked too.
While Gator works Javier's prick with his wet mouth, Javier threads his fingers through Gator's hair and helps him take that dick down his throat. With Javier's cock hard and slick with Gator's spit, he bends Gator over on the bed and enters that ass from behind. Javier fills Gator up with his dick, his raw dick sliding in and out until they flip so that Gator can have a turn topping for once! Eager to get in that tight hole, Gator grabs Javier's ass and buries his cock inside, reaching around to jerk Javier's dick while he fucks him bareback. Javier turns onto his back, legs spread and ass full of cock as Gator pounds him until they bust hard!

Duration: 27:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrokeStraightBoys - Cuban Delight

HungYoungBrit - Fucked Raw By 18 Yr Chav Dildo Fucked Cum In Me

Clyde, a right proper english rude boy! His 18yr and truly stunning, what's best is that this young sexy fit as fuck dirty chav loves it raw!!! He Pulls down my Trackies and dicks me Bareback while spitting over my face.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 523.8 MB

Download HungYoungBrit - Fucked Raw By 18 Yr Chav Dildo Fucked Cum In Me

carolina

Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 2

Studio: Colt
Cast: Casey Williams, John Magnum

In a dimly lit play-room John Magnum enjoys the dark atmosphere as he strokes his hard cock. Decked in his leather chaps, a Y-Harness and with his thick cock in hand he is ready for some serious action. John attracts some hot company as muscled leather-man Casey William enters the room. Casey moves in and helps himself to a hearty mouthful of that ample meat swinging between John's legs. Naked and rock-hard, Casey strokes his dick as he enjoys slurping on John's big cock.Wanting more, John turns and gets down on all fours. Casey unfastens the ass-strap of John's harness, revealing a hot man hole ready for some attention. Licking and probing, Casey makes that hot hole twitch and beg for more. As Casey gets that tight butt all lubed up, his cock throbs, aching to split that ass apart. He slaps that hole with his cock before he slides it in. John takes every inch of that hot cock deep in his ass. From behind he takes it long and hard as Casey elivers a pounding. Wanting it deeper, John climbs up on top and rides that cock home. Jacking his oozing cock John shoots an explosive load, draining every last drop on Casey's chest and face. Getting down on his knees John gets ready for his turn to take a load up close. Casey hammers his cock until cum starts to fly. Wave after wave of cum gushes as John takes Casey's thick and massive load on the chest.

Duration: 20:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

Download Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 2

Nick serviced (by Bryan)

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Nick Louis, Bryan
Genres: Blowjob, Masturbation, Jocks, Massage, Cumshots

Age: 30 Video Number: 1309I was really impressed with Nick's peep video. He was totally sexy and natural, and definitely had what it takes do more video.He has a huge sports interest, from wrestling, boxing, and MMA. So he kind of has a tough guy mentality, even though he is very calm and quiet. What I like about this video is just how surprised he was that his cock was hard and that about 3 times we had to stop or risk him nutting. He had just broke up with his girl and went on a sex spree with a bunch of girls, even having sex less than 12 hours earlier.I had assured him before the video, that for some rea the massage theme seems to be a natural. He had had massages by women before, and he often tried hard to keep his boner down, so he thought it was ironic, this time he needed to let it happen. Even more surprised at how quickly it went up, but also how quickly he was ready to bust.I left these moments in as I thought they were charming. Ironically when it came time to busting I had to really put a bit into it.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2174kbps

File size: 309.5 MB

Download Nick serviced (by Bryan)

Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

As we all wanted to see Santa Claus close up and touch his long white beard while receiving a nice gift directly from his hands. But once we grow up, how do we imagine him? Our sexy Spanish stud Klein Kerr for example, would like to meet a nice black Santa Claus, with a long piece of meat between his legs, in place of the long white beard and to be his obedient reindeer! We are pleased to make his dream come true. Here comes Carlos Leão from Brazil in the shoes of a hot supersized Santa! What Klein wants from Carlos is clear from the first moment and you'll see him enjoying this bareback fucking session. Like a slutty bottom he takes a juicy present all over his face! Happy milky Xmas guys!

Duration: 21:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.1 MB

Download Gay - Carlos Leao and Klein Kerr [Raw milky Xmas]

carolina

Czech Hunter Pt. 725

Cast: Guy nr.728

I had fun with two students the other day and one of them liked my company so much he decided to pay me another visit. He called me and confessed how much he enjoyed the whole thing. I have a new friend! We went outside and looked for guys we could bang together. Our first stop was a car wash because my car needed a good scrub. We were lucky, a nicely shaped college student worked there and he took good care of my ride. This cutie was pretty good with the hose so I was sure he could handle two horny dicks. I gave him a nice tip and told him to visit us after work. Soon he was sitting in my living room eager to make money. The dude wasn't gay but money was way too tempting. He did everything to earn as much as possible. We just had to be very careful with his delicate virgin ass.

Duration: 26:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6412kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 725

Cock Train

Release Year: 2024
Studio: SketchySex

Just what we needed, another sketchy bitch to take thicc dick one after the other... Line up studs cuz we are gonna keep the neighbors up all night gaping this hole! Cum slut Tanner Star begs for big dicks and big loads. Watch sketchy models Christian Power, Danny Shine, Renato Lorusso, Rico and Tony Soprano gangbang Tanner until they creampie Tanner several times. Tanner blows Rico and Tony before two masculine tops bareback and creampie Tanner. Soon Danny, Renato and Christian join the team. Five sketchy dudes take turns fucking Tanner in doggy, cowboy and missionary positions before they creampie Tanner one by one. It's hot to see those thick creamy loads ooze out of Tanner's wrecked manhole.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9980kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Cock Train

Nerdy Gamer Footjob

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Uncut.

Harrison Todd gets horny while gaming with his buddy, but his friend would rather play solo than play with Harrison's joystick. As he sits on the couch, Shae Reynolds starts rubbing his shoulders and kisses him, then lies down so Harrison can fuck his feet as Shae takes the controller. The twinks dip out on the game and Shae penetrates Harrison in the bedroom, then they flip fuck as he rides Harrison's dick. Shae cums as Harrison pounds him in missionary, then flips over so Harrison can cum on his hole.

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3668kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 824.4 MB

Download Nerdy Gamer Footjob

carolina

Horny Guys Cruising Bar Boyberry 720p

Studio: Raw Fuck Club

The 4 horny guys in the lower part of Boyberry Madrid, and then we changed partners... It got hotter... ??

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 529.2 MB

Download Horny Guys Cruising Bar Boyberry 720p

Czech Hunter Pt. 726

Cast: Guy nr.726

A few weeks ago, I returned extremely tired and horny from a business trip abroad. My company provided me with a driver so I tried my luck. It wasn't a very good idea as he basically told me to fuck off. Not very polite but I understood. Fortunately, later that day I got visited by a mailman. This time, the guy was very polite. Suddenly, I didn't feel tired anymore and started talking him into all kinds of naughty stuff. He was married, which made things a bit complicated. I couldn't let such a handsome young man leave so I slowed down a bit and kept offering more than he could refuse. Step by step, I made him undress and play with my horny cock. Of course, I wanted to go all the way but for that I had to really stuff his pockets with money. This cute dude valued himself pretty high.

Duration: 30:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6282kbps
Audio: 172kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 726

AlejandroCastillo-Sexy otter

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 608x1080, AVC (H.264), 1684kbps

File size: 290.4 MB

Download AlejandroCastillo-Sexy otter

carolina

Czech Hunter Pt. 723

Cast: Guy nr 723

This young man was standing in front of a restaurant and tried to lure people in to have a lunch. That was his job, and he wasn't particularly good at it. Or maybe I wasn't hungry enough. The guy himself was much more interesting than the place he tried to promote. Even under his winter clothes, I could see his muscular body. He was a lifter. Luckily, I convinced him that he would make more money with me than in his job. We moved to my place, where I enjoyed the view at his fit body and massive dong. It almost looked like he was into me. I had to pay him, of course, but the dude had fun stroking and sucking my boner. He was a bit hesitant about putting it in his ass and wanted to fuck me instead. That was interesting... In the end we found a nice middle ground and fucked each other.

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6433kbps
Audio: 169kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 723

Do Me , Scene 4 - Joshua Levy, Martin Rivers Hd

He claims to have come to the office to inspect the electricity sockets; but given the fact that he's wearing a sleeveless vest and gives only a half-hearted check of the equipment in the office, you'd be forgiven for making the assumption that Joshua Levy's intentions are somewhat more carnal than he'd have you believe. Especially when he decides to put on an almost sickly display of charm towards Martin Rivers, complementing the fellow on his hair and giving suggestive looks. Suffice it to say that the young office worker soon finds himself to be little more than putty in Levy's hands; as the horny electrician quickly demonstrates that it's inspections of a very different kind that warrants his attendance.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 674.4 MB

Download Do Me , Scene 4 - Joshua Levy, Martin Rivers Hd

Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 1

Studio: Colt
Cast: Phillip Aubrey, Spencer Reed

In a dark dungeon play room, two half naked and leather-clad studs Spenser Reed and Phillip Aubrey share a cigar. Back and forth they exchange the sweet smoke, the intense eye contact and hot open mouthed exploration. Phillip takes a knee before muscle stud Spencer, lapping it up and breathing in the sweet musk of Spencer's bugling leather jock. Ready to bust out, Spencer strips off his jock and lets it all hang out, giving Phillip something to truly worship; his thick swollen cock. Once he has Spencer's cock throbbing, Phillip turns and spreads his ass open, giving Spencer an open invitation. Spencer dives in on that hole with his tongue, lubing it up, probing it with his fingers and getting it ready and twitching for what comes next.Bending Phillip over, Spencer plows that ass, driving his cock deep and hard right from the start. Grabbing ahold of Phillip's harness, Spencer thrusts his big cock to the hilt. Getting down and dirty Spencer lays back on the floor, his hard dick standing straight up inviting a hot ass to come sit on it. Taking his cue, Phillip gets up on top of it and drives his ass down on that thick meaty pole. Riding it hard Phillip jacks his aching cock until he explodes cum. Once Phillip drains his cock Spencer gets up and is urgently ready to blow. Gushing cum he drenches Phillip, jacking a thick creamy load directly in his face.

Duration: 25:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2429kbps

File size: 471.2 MB

Download Colt Muscles in Leather Scene 1

carolina

Big Dick Problems

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots

Smooth and lean Antony doubles over to taste his friend's cock while his raw dick is deep inside Max's snug chute, doubling his pleasure while he licks around his foreskin! Finally, with a few more thrusts of his powerful young meat in his pals pucker the boys are unable to hold their cum loads back.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7955kbps

Download Big Dick Problems

Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 04 - Marc Dylan, Damien Crosse 720p

When Marc Dylan answers his doorbell, Damien Crosse bursts in with such force, you suspect foul play. Bodies collide, tongues meet, and the intruder's momentum propels Marc into the bedroom, whereupon they fall on the bed. Damien's too horned up to waste a second. While they're bouncing on the bed from the impact, Damien's got his shirt off. By the second bounce, Marc has removed his and Damien is sucking his cock. The landscape of Marc's chest is hard as rock, ridged in all the right places and complemented by a thatch of hair. Damien maintains constant suction and unbroken eye contact until his hard-on demands relief. Marc is quick to trade places, grabbing Damien's hairy balls like a handle while his mouth descends over Damien's uncut cock. They arch and stretch into a power 69, Damien feeding on Marc's ass while Marc continues to suck. The intensity and uninhibited action continues with a smooth roll that finds Damien's cock lodged in Marc's chute. Each plunge sends jolts of sexual energy through Marc, who is sparked to switch roles again. Marc turns Damien around and spikes him from behind. Sweat pours and muscles ripple as they grapple towards orgasm. Damien shoots a load that covers his chest, with Marc's jism in hot pursuit.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 722.8 MB

Download Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 04 - Marc Dylan, Damien Crosse 720p

Party Sluts

Studio: SketchySex

It's blow and go for these holes, so make your pick. But don't take too long because there's a line out the door for all this fresh meat. I had never seen Hugh eat ass before, but from the looks of it you would've thought Cort's fuck hole was a steak and lobster dinner. Hugh buried his face in Cort's bubble butt and shoved his tongue deep into Cort's teenage bunghole.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10114kbps
Audio: 129kbps

Download Party Sluts

carolina

Czech Hunter Pt. 718

Cast: Guy nr. 718

I got an email from a delivery company that a courier would be delivering a package I ordered. I was at home, alone and really horny. A naughty idea started creeping into my mind. Could I convince him to make me feel less lonely? I put a few large banknotes in my pocket and waited for the call. I got a bit worried when the courier arrived. The guy was at least two meters tall and didn't look like someone who let people to fuck with him. He refused my offer right away and wanted to leave with the package. I kept offering him more and more money until he broke. It wasn't easy but I managed to get me a fuck buddy for the afternoon! The guy was straight as a highway but my cash was just too tempting. He was expensive and didn't plan on being my whore but he definitely tried hard to please me.

Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6482kbps
Audio: 172kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 718

Justin Owen and James skip studying for a little bit of gay fucking

This is the first hard core shoot for . He is beyond excited. Justin is so bubbly and cute, and is crushing big time. He wants to make the best gay porn video for his debut and I am relieved that these two gay porn stars a getting along so well. We start off with the typical study scenario. You know how it is, Justin needs to study, but is horny as fuck. decides to take his shirt off to coax him to the dark side. Justin flips over to ignore him, but that was a stupid move. Now his ass is in plain view. pulls down his jeans and plants his tongue right between his smooth cheeks. Justin moans out in pleasure. And that pretty much ends the study session. licks his tight hole until Justin flips over and gives him his cock. Justin later told me that gave him the best blow job he ever had. And you can tell why when you watch worship that thick juicy cock. Next Justin gave his hole up to and let him fuck him. But it had been so long since Justin got to top. And after all, is an award winning bottom. bends over and takes every inch of Justin. Justin loves the feeling so much that he pops out and cums on . He opens his mouth and takes every drop of his load. While eating his jiz, cums all over himself. Justin licks it up and the two snowball. Now that is some hot gay fucking.
Justin Owen has his face in a book. James wants that face on his cock. And he knows just how to do it. He tries to convince Justin to come out and have some fun, but Justin is set on studying. decides to be distracting and take his shirt off, revealing his massive chest. Justin rolls onto his stomach and ignores him. So takes some more drastic measures. He comes up behind Justin and pulls down his pants and starts rimming him. That did the trick. The book is thrown to the side and Justin is ready to fuck. He flips over and starts sucking on his cock. It gets rock hard in his mouth. loves every bit of it. Then Justin decides to give a blow job. He gets so hard that he has to shove that dick deep inside Justin. Justin gives up his ass and lets fuck him and then he rides it hard. But it has been a while since Justin has been able to plunge his dick in a hot gay ass. And totally wants it. He fucks on his knees and then flips him over and fucks him missionary. The feeling of that warm hole squeezing on his cock made Justin ready to bust. demanded it be in his mouth. Justin cums all over and he eats up every last drop. Instantaneously, then cums and Justin goes down and licks it up. They snowball and coat that white hot cum on their tongues. Well I guess it is time to get back to studying.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3360kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 657.0 MB

Download Justin Owen and James skip studying for a little bit of gay fucking

PeterFever Splash-a-palooza 2024!

Studio: PeterFever
Cast: Splash

Drip... Drip... Drip! Oooze! Splash! Splatter! These are the finales we wait for in those hot PeterFever scenes we watch every week. We often do a 'best of' year end cumpilation but this year we've had such ooey gooey, delicious, musky orgasms already that we just couldn't wait for another six months to pass. Here are the best action climaxes and spurting splatters from recent series. Starring hot models like Tony Genius, Jay Wu, Ander Wolfson, Hiroya, Nozomu, Ramu, Hunter Vance, Hugo Dupré and Alon Kemey, these scenes span the gamut from juicy blowjobs, drenching bukkake, sexy facials to sticky creampies. This amount of sperm could repopulate an empty planet, but fortunately all this cum is ours, ALL ours! Watch, enjoy, and shoot your wads in unison!

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download PeterFever Splash-a-palooza 2024!

carolina

AlejandroCastillo-Damaged Bottom

Taking load after load of cum down his throat, and in his wrecked hole, the fuck crazed bottom unleashes a huge load of cum while the...

Duration: 27:56
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 3921kbps

File size: 829.3 MB

Download AlejandroCastillo-Damaged Bottom

Filthy Fucks, Scene 4 - Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran

Dressed in work boots and jeans, Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran are a striking example of blue-collar testosterone. After a deep kiss, Abraham rips the jeans off Sean, revealing his rigid erection. Abraham wraps his thick dick sucking lips around Sean's pole. Streams of saliva flow to the ground as Sean aggressively face-fucks hairy Abraham, who puts so much energy into the action, his body becomes covered with sweat. Abraham's muscular ass is next on Sean's list. Grabbing a cheek in each hand and spreading them, Sean plunges into Abraham's crack to give a full-force rimming. As he enjoys Abraham's hole, Sean sly looks at you, and his mischievous expression seems to say, 'This ass is all mine -- watch me devour it!' It gets Abraham so worked up, he jumps on Sean's cock: Abraham controls the speed, depth and angle of penetration, maximizing the ecstasy of riding Sean's thick pole. They moan together as if urging the other on to greater pleasure, and end with thick, heavy loads of cum spewing in all directions.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

Download Filthy Fucks, Scene 4 - Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran

Gay - Massage Me, Sc.1 Hd

It's often been commented that the stewardship of the Catholic Church is rather akin to that of the Italian Mafia - a point that is heavily underscored in this perverse little scene featuring Shane Hirch and Florian Mraz, who are to perform a live sexual show to one of the senior Church . That, of course, implies that neither of these kinky young fellows is a willing participant in the series of carnal acts that follow - but the fact is that nothing could seem further from the truth!

Duration: 29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

Download Gay - Massage Me, Sc.1 Hd

carolina

Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 04 - Marc Dylan, Damien Crosse 720p

When Marc Dylan answers his doorbell, Damien Crosse bursts in with such force, you suspect foul play. Bodies collide, tongues meet, and the intruder's momentum propels Marc into the bedroom, whereupon they fall on the bed. Damien's too horned up to waste a second. While they're bouncing on the bed from the impact, Damien's got his shirt off. By the second bounce, Marc has removed his and Damien is sucking his cock. The landscape of Marc's chest is hard as rock, ridged in all the right places and complemented by a thatch of hair. Damien maintains constant suction and unbroken eye contact until his hard-on demands relief. Marc is quick to trade places, grabbing Damien's hairy balls like a handle while his mouth descends over Damien's uncut cock. They arch and stretch into a power 69, Damien feeding on Marc's ass while Marc continues to suck. The intensity and uninhibited action continues with a smooth roll that finds Damien's cock lodged in Marc's chute. Each plunge sends jolts of sexual energy through Marc, who is sparked to switch roles again. Marc turns Damien around and spikes him from behind. Sweat pours and muscles ripple as they grapple towards orgasm. Damien shoots a load that covers his chest, with Marc's jism in hot pursuit.

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4627kbps

File size: 722.8 MB

Download Sexo en Barcelona - Part 2, sc 04 - Marc Dylan, Damien Crosse 720p

Hung Young Brit - Little Josh gets caught getting fucked condomless

Ok- so your never going to believe what happened in Manchester pride but I caught josh (yes our Little josh or as he wants to be known as Joshy Boy)
Getting fucked BB up the arse by one of the guys I had interviewed on the street, then pulled back to have some fun with This is all on camera and again 100% real.

Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 282kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

Download Hung Young Brit - Little Josh gets caught getting fucked condomless

Buttfuck Buckaroos - Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox and Gabe Hayes

Studio: ColbyKnox

Gabe Hayes is such a sensitive, sensual, and smart soul. Husbands Colby Chambers and Mickey Knox have enjoyed all the time he's spent at the compound. They also groove to Gabe's hotness and his plump booty. image In this week's update the boys are in the shed, leaning against a pole. Gabe wears a cowboy hat and white tank top. He and Mickey kiss.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8199kbps

File size: 911.3 MB

Download Buttfuck Buckaroos - Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox and Gabe Hayes

carolina

6-Way Fuckfest: Braxton Cruz & Marco Napoli (720p,1080p)

Cast: Braxton Cruz, Marco Napoli

We have 6 hunky men in an all-out cock-sucking, daisy chain, bareback fuckfest! These bros have been working together all week and are letting off steam in an all-for-one orgy. Because, if it feels good, why not do it?

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download 6-Way Fuckfest: Braxton Cruz & Marco Napoli (720p,1080p)

Double-Dipping Fuck-Buddies Give Johny Cruz's raw ass-hole the stretching of its life!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Staxus
Cast: Johny Cruz, Mike James, Sven Laarson
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bareback, DAP, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesome, Twinks, Uncut.

Prague, like most big cities, can be a rather confusing place for those who don't know its streets and parks, so it's probably not too surprising that Johny Cruz and Sven Laar should getpletely lost whilst out on their deliveries. It's just as well, therefore, that this intrepid bicycling duo is fortunate enough to encounter none other than home-boy Mike James, who's only too willing, able and eager to point them exactly in the right direction - namely to that thick, meaty, uncut ramrod that he's got stashed inside his pants! Indeed, it's pretty much no time at all before all thought of the postal service has been utterly eradicated from their minds, as this trio of hot, horny cock-suckers engage in an impromptu open-air suck-a-thon that'll quite literally leave you gasping and begging for more. It's clearly all a little too much for Cruz, that's for sure. Soon this filthy-minded fucker is laid out on the woodland floor, with his legs akimbo, having his horny little pucker eagerly rimmed by his buddies; before James puts him out of his misery and skewers his ass head-on with his handsome raw knob! This act of apparent kindness, however, is but the introduction of some of the hottest, raunchiest action you're ever likely to see; culminating in Cruz getting double-dicked by his domineering pals, prior to being sprayed with a cascade of creamy nut-juice as a reward for all his efforts. Little wonder the young fellow is hyped into a sticky crescendo of his own - as, no doubt, will his legion of fans!

Duration: 23:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 861.3 MB

Download Double-Dipping Fuck-Buddies Give Johny Cruz's raw ass-hole the stretching of its life!

Young Cum Eaters II

Studio: BackroomFuckers.com

Welcome back to our coverage of the party in the backroom. When it comes to "party time" for these boys, they might not all be 21, but they're at least 18, and that's not in centimeters. Hanging out and enjoying some music, the boys soon figure out there's more ways to "get rhythm." This tasty multi-video "produ-cum" includes: Adam Loren, Adian Storm, Ash Bentley, Blake Holden, Caden Wynn, Caleb Thorn, Cody Marsh, Dorian Jensen, Dustin Myers, Evan Roberts, Felix West, Jake Reeves, James Oneil, Martin Lorenzo, Nick Jarett, Reece Ander, Richie Boi, Ryan Stevens, Shane, Talon Dragotta and Trey Richards. Watching and working one another over, we have boys on their knees who just want to please and some who do a "solo" by self-sucking; others enjoy time on the mechanical dildo; time to jerk along with the action, even the DJ gets some "beats." With a couple of guys using the glory holes, all it takes is a cock and mouth to "enter." With nice, tight shots, you'll feel yourself "choke" with pride as these hotties "boogie in the back." Keep on edging because we still have another explosive update cumming.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7161kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 707.6 MB

Download Young Cum Eaters II

carolina

Felix Harris, Bautista Nores, Nick Davies - Authority Turns Us On, Sir

These horny guys are eager to suck dick and their tight asses are eager to get fucked by a throbbing cock.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3953kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Felix Harris, Bautista Nores, Nick Davies - Authority Turns Us On, Sir

Czech Hunter Pt. 720

Cast: Guy nr.720

We had a nicely warm weather in Prague, so I went out hunting again. It wasn't easy because for some reason it was hard to find anyone outside. Eventually I met this dude waiting for his friend. They wanted to play some game together, but I changed their plans. I wanted to play my game instead. The guy was okay with showing me his cock, it was easy money. He already had a semi, which was a nice surprise. I knew this was going to be a fun encounter. I just kept offering him more and more and he fulfilled my every wish. Soon we moved to my place to do more serious stuff. He sucked my cock, licked my ass, and then let me in his tight anal. Good that we were inside otherwise someone would hear his loud moaning. This slut cummed with my cock inside and then even licked off his own cum.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6270kbps
Audio: 167kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 720

Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p

Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a daddy and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4686kbps

File size: 957.7 MB

Download Timberwolves, Sc.4 (Aleks Buldocek, Shawn Wolfe) - 720p

carolina

Czech Hunter Pt. 733

Cast: Mickey

uring my latest hunt I met a very interesting guy. Mickey was a 19 years old and had a very tough life. He had to take care of himself after his parents kicked him out. Since then, he worked as a croupier and dreamed about becoming a model. For that he needed a modelling portfolio and those aren't exactly cheap. He was waiting for someone when I approached him and started a little chat. Mickey wanted to go visit Christmas markets with his friend but unfortunately, she was late. That was great for me because he agreed to go there with me instead. Of course, it took only a moment to convince him to change his plans completely. We ended up at my place, where my new friend tried to earn as much money as possible. And he needed a lot. To be honest, I don't think he minded experimenting at all.

Duration: 26:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 176kbps

Download Czech Hunter Pt. 733

Hung Young Brit - Hung n Thick young sexy chav lad wants my cum

Openminded couple wanted to meet up!!! These two hot real life boyfriends messaged me via the website and wanted to film his cute, younger cum pig bf being abused. We both ram our cocks in his beautiful gob and spit in his face (which he wasn't too impressed about actually) we then take turns on his arse and even dp him one! We are both so horny we both shoot our loads at the same time whilst pinning open his gob! This is very naughty and very piggish lol there's no way his leaving without me spunking my cum bareback in his arse for his bf to eat out later on so I spunk my load for a second time and fuck it in him!! Very fucking horny boys!!!! If you have the same fancies and wanna meet me or any of the lads then message us!! Im nervous at the start because these are actual bf's who messaged me wanting to meet so I'm finding my feet bit with them xx george.

Duration: 29:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5955kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download Hung Young Brit - Hung n Thick young sexy chav lad wants my cum

Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p

Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a daddy and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

Download Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p

carolina

Buttfuck Buckaroos

If these boys find an empty hole, you better believe they are sticking their hard cock in it.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8199kbps

File size: 911.3 MB

Download Buttfuck Buckaroos

One Cock Is Never Enough 720p

Cast: Clay, Danny Shine, Garrett Davis

Danny Shine loves big cock, and he definitely loves Garrett Davis's big thick one. Garrett and I had a great time tag teaming our favorite teenage whore. Danny takes each of us deep, in a myriad of positions in this hot fuck. He's able to handle on in the mouth and one in the tush, as well - with ease. After a lot of rimming, I get into Danny's hole first, while he is working on giving Garrett some of the best dome of his life. Danny hops on for a ride as he continues swallowing Garrett. Garret and I are passing the camera back and forth, so we both get some great angles of cock in ass as well as Danny's tongue going crazy for dick. Garrett takes over fucking, and by this time Danny is stretched out enough to take a great pounding - and he loves it so much that Garrett makes Danny bust a massive load as he is hitting it doggie style and slapping some ass. I finish Danny off with a huge nut inside off his hole. Filled with cream and exhausted, you can tell at the end of this hot fuck that Danny is in his happy place! One cock is never enough.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 509.5 MB

Download One Cock Is Never Enough 720p

HungYoungBrit - 19yr Midlands bendy scally boi fucked every-way

This Bendy 19 year old boy is folded over, made to sit on our dicks, fucked legs in air, done in the arse on his tummy and of course spooned lol.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7080kbps

Download HungYoungBrit - 19yr Midlands bendy scally boi fucked every-way

carolina

Chase Parker & Tony Castelli

Studio: Only4Fans

After a few strokes, Colby pulls out and sprays a mighty load on Gabe's gaping hole. He reinserts his tool, painting Gabe's insides with cum. "Fucking take it all," Colby instructs. "Pump that load in him," Mickey advises. When Colby pulls out, Gabe's hole sparkles with man juice. Mickey wonders if Gabe can handle one more load. He bravely nods in the affirmative. When he's inside Gabe's cum-drenched hole, Mickey hammers home. He pulls out, plastering the cake with cum. All of that man juice can't be wasted; Mickey leans down, licking the loads out of Gabe's backside. "Freshly fucked hole," Mickey observes when he's done. "Cum dripping all over it."

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Chase Parker & Tony Castelli

Gay - Do Me , Sc.2 Hd

There's a distinctly thoughtful, even artful feel to the opening moments of this stunning little escapade between everyone's favourite twink slut, Lukas Drake, and butch strongman, Filip Bethsaida - the kind that rarely if ever makes an appearance in porn. In the depths of despair, Drake himself silly and heads for the railway tracks to end it all, only for Bethsaida to serve as a knight in shining armour - or in this instance a rather trendy cardigan! - as he carries the forlorn young man back to his house to nurse him to health. Which in this particular instance clearly involves stripping the lad off, sitting him in the bath and showering him down.
It's a somewhat unusual means of rehabilitation given the circumstances, but it has to be said it certainly seems to lift the young boy's spirits; and before you know it Drake is laid out on his hero's laps and allowing Bethsaida to soap and finger his ever-hungry little arse-hole. Which in turn very quickly leads to both fellows taking it in turns to suck each other's now-straining cocks.
Of course, you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to realise how matters are set to proceed; and it's really no time at all before the older stud is taking full advantage of the situation by ploughing deep into Drake's pucker with that handsome schlong of his. It's a move that the cute little twink appreciates to the max. So much so, in fact, that he's quite literally erupting mid-fuck; before falling to his knees and allowing Bethsaida to dollop a load of spunk all over his tongue, which he dutifully gobbles up. Has there ever been such a good boy?!

Duration: 20:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 946.5 MB

Download Gay - Do Me , Sc.2 Hd

Gay - Arthur Kral & Noah Matous Hd

So let's be honest, if Arthur Kral walked into the room you were sitting in and offered you his massaging services, would you turn him down? No, thought not - and neither (unsurprisingly) does Ivo Thomas when the young lad experiences that said turn of events. In fact, Thomas gives pretty much the kind of response to Kral's arrival as any red- gay man would give - jumping up onto the massage board with all the eagerness of a doe-eyed pup and allowing the masseur to rub whatever parts of his body take his fancy.

Duration: 22:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 673.4 MB

Download Gay - Arthur Kral & Noah Matous Hd

carolina

Dick Him Down

Studio: FratX

Put the weights down and line it up pledges. We got a wet asshole that's gettin the train put on him. Bringing him down to freshman level, he ain't never seen so much jock cock in his life.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10120kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dick Him Down

Checkpoint Scene 2

Tegan Zayne is traveling home to see some family for spring break when he decides to sneak into the air lounge to take a nap. Luckily for him, hot pilot, Eddy Ceetee, is on his break and suddenly Tegan is no longer tired. The two studs make some frivolous small talk and then cut to the chase by making out and helping themselves out of their clothes. Tegan can't believe his luck and goes right for the cockpit when he gets the pilot's thick hairy rod down his open throat. Tegan gags and slobbers as the hairy muscle fucks his face to get as stiff as he possibly can. Eddy is ready for the next step and bends Tegan over the lounge couch to eat his hairy ass. Eddy gets Tegan opened up and ready for dick and then slides his massive meat deep into the college dude. Tegan takes a long and frenzied pounding before he decides he wants to get fucked deeper. He hops on top of Eddy and goes balls deep riding the hung pilot as Tegan's big hairy cock and balls swing up and down. Eddy hits all the right spots and soon Tegan is spraying his massive load all over everything within a three-foot radius. Eddy can't control himself any longer and stands above the used-up ticket holder and dumps a thick load of jizz all over Tegan's beard and face. Does fucking the pilot in an airport now make Tegan a member of the Mile-High Club?

Duration: 32:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5769kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Checkpoint Scene 2

Gay- The slut gets pounded on the way back from the store - 720p

The slut gets pounded on the way back from the storeA sub slut who like the chills and the thrills asked his buddies Mathieu and Darko to follow him on his way back from the store and to grab him at home to pound him hard.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2187kbps

File size: 340.7 MB

Download Gay- The slut gets pounded on the way back from the store - 720p

carolina

Treasure Island Media - Fuck Holes Pt 3 - Sc. 1

Genres: bareback porn

Ryan cummings refuses no load when he takes on a room full of horny tops most of who cum right inside his hole - that's before and after he is inseminated with a bottle of saved loads he brought with him. Featuring tim fan favorites tony bishop and sam bridle and more.

Duration: 27:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6689kbps
Audio: 158kbps

Download Treasure Island Media - Fuck Holes Pt 3 - Sc. 1

Antonio Aguilera and Victoriano

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Fuckermate
Cast: Antonio and Victoriano
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Handjob, Latino, Oral, Muscle

Antonio and Victoriano are messing about with the channels, but really they want to be messing about with other things. We´ll show you how Antonio takes Victoriano as his toy and plays with him

Duration: 16:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 611.5 MB

Download Antonio Aguilera and Victoriano

AlejandroCastillo POV doggie

After a night of partying at the clubs, Tristan Mathews brings Jed Athens back to his place to suck his cock and get his ass fucked. Jed feeds him some dick before plowing his big dick into Tristan's tight ass and flooding it with his man milk.

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2376kbps

File size: 152.1 MB

Download AlejandroCastillo POV doggie

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors