Guys Fuck Each Other in Ass - Only the Best Video!

carolina

Rowan Pounds Kenny

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Rowan's made quite the name for himself since arriving at CF. His hot face, incredible body, big dick, and enthusiasm for intense action made him a perfect fit for CF, and we recently had him out again and he was looking even hotter than before! When this young stud isn't getting in to great action for us, he spends tons of time in the gym and working out and it really shows with that impressive physique. As hot as he looks while lifting weights and working out, though, he really stands out while getting it on with another guy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 749.0 MB

Download Rowan Pounds Kenny

OnlyFans - Skyy Knox, Marcel Eugene

What a nice set up for a hot sex... Deep kisses, wet blowjobs, hot rimming, cocks in ass, these dudes are horny and they work hard for the money.

Duration: 34:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download OnlyFans - Skyy Knox, Marcel Eugene

IconMale - My Military Parents

Cute twink Jesse Bolton and hung daddy Pierce Paris sneak off for a hot bareback fuck in the bathroom.

Duration: 31:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 79kbps

File size: 460.8 MB

Download IconMale - My Military Parents

carolina

Riley Mitchel, Tony Genius

What a nice set up for a hot sex... Deep kisses, wet blowjobs, hot rimming, cocks in ass, these dudes are horny and they work hard for the money.

Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7008kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Riley Mitchel, Tony Genius

Harold Lopez Dominates Austin Ponce

Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Masturbation

Austin Ponce has met Harold Lopez before, and he was as struck by him then as he is now. Harold Lopez is all man and all Raw Alpha Males. He's handsome, muscular, masculine, and has a big uncut cock between his legs that can always give some incredible action. Harold Lopez likes small guys he can toss around, so they make a great match in the Raw Alpha Males fuck room. Once they get each other in there, four different camera angles catch Austin Ponce worshipping the feet of Harold Lopez. More importantly, Austin uses his mouth to suck that huge uncut cock Harold wields-and then Austin offers up his beautiful little boy-pussy hole for a deep fucking!

Duration: 21:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8236kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Harold Lopez Dominates Austin Ponce

Filthy Fucks, Scene 4 - Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran

Dressed in work boots and jeans, Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran are a striking example of blue-collar testosterone. After a deep kiss, Abraham rips the jeans off Sean, revealing his rigid erection. Abraham wraps his thick dick sucking lips around Sean's pole. Streams of saliva flow to the ground as Sean aggressively face-fucks hairy Abraham, who puts so much energy into the action, his body becomes covered with sweat. Abraham's muscular ass is next on Sean's list. Grabbing a cheek in each hand and spreading them, Sean plunges into Abraham's crack to give a full- rimming. As he enjoys Abraham's hole, Sean sly looks at you, and his mischievous expression seems to say, 'This ass is all mine -- watch me devour it!' It gets Abraham so worked up, he jumps on Sean's cock: Abraham controls the speed, depth and angle of penetration, maximizing the of riding Sean's thick pole. They moan together as if urging the other on to greater pleasure, and end with thick, heavy loads of cum spewing in all directions.

Duration: 19:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4643kbps
Audio: 145kbps

File size: 702.1 MB

Download Filthy Fucks, Scene 4 - Abraham Al Malek and Sean Zevran

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 144

生堀りたいちと、20歳現役水泳部を犯してやって、孕むようにたくさん中出ししてあげました
騎乗位と正常位で1発ずつ種付け最後は、たいちが奥へたっぷり種付け
次犯されたい人いますか

Duration: 13:26
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5867kbps

File size: 593.5 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 144

Hungskater - Ep. 93

撮影内容伝えずホテルに直行と徹郎とのセックスが始まる
ナマで掘られ感じまくって、騎乗位で射精!
彼氏の目の前で徹郎に中出しまでされちゃって..

Duration: 15:53
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 701.2 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 93

Dominic & Ryan Jordan

Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshot.

Here's a nice taste of some ol' fashioned fun! When you have a guy like Dominic involved, the mood will be light and sexy, and when Ryan Jordan's in the mix, you can't count on laughter! Before they take off their underwear, as they fatten up their boners, Claude says, 'First one to show his hard dick is gonna get it sucked.' The boys snicker and Ryan whips out his giant, erect cock. Sure enough, Claude hit it on the head, as Dominic goes right in to enjoy Ryan's stiffie.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6650kbps

Download Dominic & Ryan Jordan

carolina

Boom and Jock

When the bodies are this hot, who needs love? Free spirits, fiery passions and locked-down collars and get down to the sex.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7778kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Boom and Jock

Quentin & Brian

Well this is a humungous treat for me. We have a favorite recruit from way back, who's come to reacquaint himself with our fine platoon. Brian is back with us and he's very excited to be matched up with more recent favorite, the smoking hot Quentin.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4331kbps

Download Quentin & Brian

Ryan Jordan & Craig Cameron

This duo is nothing but crazy, laid-back fun! It's our veteran Ryan Jordan matched up with newer recruit, Craig Cameron. The vibe is there right from the jump, and it's one that I really like. As Ryan bobs on that happy knob, Craig keeps admiring the size and beauty of Ryan's gigantic stiffy. I think he was getting a little anxious to give it a try. But before he can, Ryan gets on his knees on the floor and services Craig for a bit longer.

Duration: 45:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4697kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ryan Jordan & Craig Cameron

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 129

それがきっかけで始まる雄交尾。生ちんぽが気持ち良すぎて、白目になりながら掘られ、溜まっていた精子を大量にぶっ放す足フェチの部下が我慢できず、上司の足へしゃぶりつく

Duration: 17:04
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 752.8 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 129

Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p

Mike Dozer and Marcus Isaacs are furry from head to toe with full beards. Marcus is the lean dude with the enormous raven tattoo. Mike is the burly guy with a cock both long and thick. He's a cross between a and a bodybuilder. They move from ravenous kissing to cocksucking when Marcus drops to his knees and slurps up Mike's cock. Mike guides Marcus' head and encourages the cock worship with lots of groans and dirty talk. While he sucks, Marcus runs his hands through the forest of fur covering the well-defined muscles of Mike's broad chest. Marcus' cock bobs rapidly and the tight hole in the center of his bubble butt clenches in anticipation. Sweat is beginning to mat their fur when Mike tears himself away from Marcus' mouth and turns his attention to his perfectly molded, furry buns. He splits them with his hands and drives his tongue and several fingers deep into the warm hole. When Marcus' hole is well primed and spit-lubed, Mike slams his cock in. Mike's rhythm never falters or subsides. He rams Marcus to orgasm, on his belly and on his back, feeding him his cum. Then Marcus grabs Mike's cock and helps him jack out a thick load.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4655kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 872.2 MB

Download Marcus Isaacs, Mike Dozer 720p

Brother Crush - Oiled Up

Studio: Brother Crush

While young step brother Braden Taylor is cleaning the kitchen, his older step brother Kai Masters walks in and starts to bug him. Kai finds the coconut oil and starts explaining to Braden all the benefits it has. Braden prompts Kai to prove him and show him how exactly this coconut oil could help them.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11726kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Brother Crush - Oiled Up

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 137

ノンケボディビルが、ナマ解禁!
ドMマッチョがやられ放題やられちゃいました
男にしゃぶられて、しごかれて即射精しそうに...
生ちんこで挿入したらやばすぎて、メス堕ちしちゃいました

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps

File size: 685.2 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 137

Take It Seriously

Elder Dakota has been caught hiding a flask of alcohol, and President Oaks calls him to the temple to scold him for breaking the rules of the church. Dakota feels mortified and wants to become a proper churchman, but President Oaks tells him he should be doing better and that he's not taking the rules seriously. The only way to set himself straight is to make a small sacrifice, and Elder Dakota is willing to do whatever it takes to atone for his sins. To ensure this, President Oaks plows the boy and makes him drink cum instead of alcohol, the only way in which he will learn his lesson.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4095kbps

File size: 799.9 MB

Download Take It Seriously

Cruz and Jake

Release Year: 2014
Studio: ActiveDuty
Cast: Cruz, Jake
Genres: Amateur, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

Jake's back today for our brand new scene, and we've paired him up with the ready-for-anything Cruz. Prepare to watch the sparks seriously fly in this flip-flop scene! Kaden is directing the duo, and after his normal greetings and salutations, the guys waste no time in getting down to business. We're less than two minutes into the 40-minute scene, and the guys are already kissing and groping one another. Cruz cops a feel of Jake's firm butt through his sweatpants, grabbing a hold of what he'll get a full serving of later. Cruz lifts off Jake's shirt, and blurts out, "big guy!" as he checks out Jake's broad chest. The guys quickly get out of most of their clothes until they are only left in their boxers, and then those get yanked off fast, too. Jake starts blowing Cruz, who is leaning back on the bed, taking it all in. Cruz, meanwhile, keeps his own hands busy, jerking off Jake while he sucks. "Feels so good," Cruz says, as he throws his head back against the head board. After a while, the guys switch positions, and it's Cruz's turn to give Jake's dick the once-over. Jake is in heaven, telling Cruz that he "knows what he's doing," as Cruz attempts to take the entire (long) dick down his throat. Cruz is up to the challenge, and tries his best to shove it all in, laughing a bit at his valiant attempt. He says he can't wait to get it inside his ass. Soon enough, Cruz is bent over on all fours, with his ass up in the air, ready for Jake to start working him over. Jake inspects Cruz's rear, teasing him, as the guys prepare for Jake's big entrance. Jake is a big guy -- he's tall, with a big torso, and a big ol' honkin' dick. It's as big a' round as a baby's arm! As Jake teases Cruz's ass with his dick, slapping his cheeks with his dick, Cruz says to Jake, "you going to fuck me?" Jake replies, "You don't have to ask twice," and Cruz laughs. Next thing you hear is Cruz whispering "Oh shit." as Jake starts to slowly enter him from behind. And then we hear lots of muffled grunts and groans from Cruz, who is face down in a pillow, as Jake starts to pound him. Soon, Jake works up to a good, steady rhythm, thrusting in and out of Cruz as he holds on to Cruz's hips for balance. Cruz is soon flipped over onto his back, and we get to see his "oh my god" faces in full view. Trust me, his mouth-agape, I-can't-believe-this-dick-is-inside-me faces are amazing. "It's so big," he yelps, as Jake slinks his dick inside him. Cruz grimaces, closing his eyes, as Jake says "tight little asshole." (Well, if you were getting split open by a dick the size of Jake's, you might be reacting the way Cruz does!) "It's my turn," Cruz says to Jake, and the guys switch positions -- It's time for Jake to get fucked. Jake has his face shoved in a pillow, and it sounds like he's in a mess of pain/pleasure, as he's grunting hard. We haven't seen Jake bottom in a good long while, so it's always a big treat to see him give it up. Jake is panting and grunting and biting the pillow in front of his face, trying to maintainposure. For his part, Cruz is keeping up the pace. "Oooh, there you go," Jake says, as he finally starts getting used to Cruz's dick inside him. But as soon as he starts to getfy, it's time to change positions. Now Jake's on his back, with Cruz spearing him. "Just take it," Cruz whispers to Jake, who sounds like he's having a panic attack. lol. It isn't long before Jake has his hands covering his face, muffling his own moans and pants as Cruz thrusts away. "Oh my god, oh my god," Jake says, as he starts to jerk his dick while being fucked. Cruz slams into him harder, while Jake jerks his own dick faster and faster. "I'm gonna cum," Cruz whispers, as he pulls out and starts spurting his cum all over Jake's torso. Right after he's finished, Jake barks "I'm about to cum too!" and he starts shooting his load. The guys start laughing immediately afterwards at the mess they've made. "Wow, that was something else!" Kaden says to the guys afterwards. There's some pretty funny chit-chat with the guys (and about how Cruz was freaked out at first by seeing a box of Magnum condoms before the scene started -- ha!).

Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1768kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 561.1 MB

Download Cruz and Jake

carolina

Hole Training

It's been a busy week for Elder Hill as he has explored his sexuality more in the past few days than he has in his entire life. It's the first time he's been away from the restrictive walls of his family home and the watchful eye of his intolerant father. And since he has a new level of freedom that he's never experienced, he's taking full advantage. The rules of the Order seem mild in comparison to the way he grew up, and every day in the mission is a breath of fresh air. Especially when he so consistently receives attention from the shockingly handsome President Skye. With his alluring accent and muscular build, Skye has become an object of constant fantasy for the young missionary boy. He fantasizes about being manhandled by the strong man constantly, closing his eyes and imagining what it would feel like to have his massive shaft stretching his tight little boy hole. He wishes he could experience the ecstasy of their sex all the time, but there are only so many hours in the day. If only he could muster the energy, he'd do everything in his power to please Skye 24/7. Skye can tell the boy is tired, but as the rest of the priests learn of his sexual expertise, they have begun to inquire about him. Skye is eager to share the young man with another priest, but if Adrian is going to properly serve, he first must be trained. The first round of training involves shoving a huge dildo in the boy's pulsing bussy. He moans as his asshole is penetrated, feeling a rush of excitement come over him. The second round of training involves an intense barebacking session. Skye rams the boy and covers his asshole in cum, making sure he's ready for any challenge that comes his way.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

Download Hole Training

RawFuckClub 10'' - Me getting pounded hard !!! Amadeus

Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: , Amadeus

The 10'' dick is back for another round! This time, we're in a luxurious hotel room, the sheets soft and inviting beneath us. His massive erection stands proudly as he positions himself over me, ready to take me deep. His hands grip my hips tightly as he thrusts into me, filling me completely with his enormous cock. His moans of pleasure fill the room as we move together, my body responding to his every touch.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2344kbps

File size: 222.9 MB

Download RawFuckClub 10'' - Me getting pounded hard !!! Amadeus

Chastity Femboy Gives Cock Cage Key Away

Submissive femboy Kayla La Soumise is seductively feeling himself up over his short pink skirt and leggings. His heart races with anticipation as he picks up a cock ring and slips it over his flaccid dick. He then picks up a shiny cock cage and locks it snugly into place. When Clark Delgaty arrives for some afternoon fun, Kayla gives him the key to the cage, surrendering completely. Kayla gives Clark an enthusiastic and lengthy blowjob before having his cute ass delightfully pounded. Only after Clark finishes, filling Kayla's ass with cum, does he finally give Kayla back the cock cage key, allowing Kayla to unlock himself to bask in the afterglow.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps

File size: 902.1 MB

Download Chastity Femboy Gives Cock Cage Key Away

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 121

千葉優人によるダークファンタジー「悪い大人たち〜大都会の深淵〜」
君たちは今から、"おもちゃ"になるんだよ?「大人の乱交、気持ちいいでしょ?」体の中に、生の快楽が入ってきた!!

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 121

Bed Head with Dylan Fruits 720p

Cast: Dylan Fruits, Colby Chambers, Mickey Knox
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

In this smoking hot new release from ColbyKnox, we get to see another side of popular newcomer Dylan Fruits- his TOP side!!! And it is enough to make bottoms drool and tops rethink their preferences. The baby faced 20 something wastes no time in plunging his tongue right into Mickey Knox's warm waiting hole and gets to work. It's clear Dylan is ready to put it in, but Mickey isn't gonna let him move past oral without getting to get a nice long taste of that thick meaty Dylan Dick!!! He lays Dylan back and immediately goes to town, getting an impressive range of sexually satisfied sounds out of his stunningly sexy partner. The two studs get up on their knees and Mickey Knox gets in position to take some serious dick. "That is tight!!!" Dylan exclaims as he feels Mickey's ass with his entire dick one slow pumping stroke at a time. Once inside, Dylan really opens up on Mickey Knox's hole and gives him the sweet Carolina cock he has been craving all week. Mickey puts his legs in the air for the unrelenting Dylan dick and moans with pleasure and is pounded into the bed in missionary. "What's your favorite way to cum?" Mickey asked his insatiable scene partner as he is flipped over on his stomach and continues to be dicked down. It is at this point that our cameraman Colby Chambers can no longer sit on the sidelines and watch, he gives Mickey Knox a mouthful to be sure he is well sated.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6153kbps

Download Bed Head with Dylan Fruits 720p

RandyBlue - Beef - Devin Franco and Oliver Marks

Studio: RandyBlue
Cast: Devin Franco, Oliver Marks
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, riding, rimming, smooth

RandyBlue renews its tradition of featuring fit and muscular models with beef, a series spotlighting well-built duos who put in the work on their bods and appreciate those efforts in each other. When Oliver Marks has a wet 'n' wild surrealistic erotic dream with Devin Franco and tells him about it, they're both turned on and inspired to do something about it. Devin is especially motivated to kiss and savor Oliver's hot bod, swallow his thick cock, and eat out his bubble butt on his way to fucking him with intense passion which Oliver is all in for. Oliver vocally and physically exudes passion too, working his hole on Devin's cock, sucking every inch and then riding him with top-style fervor. Devin does go back to pounding Oliver but soon lets him ride him, this time to orgasm. Oliver shoots over Devin's chest and into his open mouth and then gets deep breeding. As hot as his dream was, Oliver admits the real deal is hotter!

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download RandyBlue - Beef - Devin Franco and Oliver Marks

carolina

RawFuckClub When Puero Rico smashes Portugal

Cast: Jay Summers, Jona Ortiz, Lobocarreira

Hot trio with the hottest latino couple from puerto rico - When Puero Rico smashes Portugal

Duration: 24:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2353kbps

File size: 453.1 MB

Download RawFuckClub When Puero Rico smashes Portugal

Stade de fooutre part 1

With precum sliding down his throat and his own hard dick in his wanking hand David is clearly desperate for more. Pounding his bareback ass he fucks

Duration: 7:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2476kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 152.1 MB

Download Stade de fooutre part 1

Romantik and Micka Paris

A gay meeting between the two big cocks that are Romantik and Micka-Paris for a good bareback fuck signed Menoboy.

Duration: 28:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5093kbps

Download Romantik and Micka Paris

carolina

Young Pig With Sperm

Sporty boy Reece loves to get his fat boner sucked off by handsome Cameron Wilson, which Mickey Taylor watches on with interest. At first, Mickey's not sure if he should join in, but his boner takes over and soon Cameron has two thick dicks to go to work on. Next, the young pig gets put on the leash while Reece and Mickey take turns fucking him. Reece just dumps his load into his mouth while Mickey massages his jizz into his hole. Rough bareback action with three horny pigs!

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3920kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 622.2 MB

Download Young Pig With Sperm

Only Fans - Jake Manson and Connor Wolfe

Studio: Only Fans
Cast: Connor Wolfe, Jake Manson
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, sex

Connor Wolfe and Jake Manson are two hot gay men who are into rough sex. Connor, the dominant one, enjoys topping Jake, his submissive partner. Their passionate kissing and oral sex is followed by intense anal sex, with Connor's big cock fucking Jake's ass. Bareback sex makes their experience more enjoyable.

Duration: 16:53

File size: 745.2 MB

Download Only Fans - Jake Manson and Connor Wolfe

Stade de fooutre part 3

David on his back, railing him in the back room while music blares through the club. His hole feels so good it's no wonder he shoots off so much cum all over that hole when he finally pulls out to let his cream slash.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1835kbps

File size: 172.7 MB

Download Stade de fooutre part 3

carolina

Alexis

Luckily Justin has the right remedy for all of Scott's insatiable needs, and he bends him over gives him all the attention he's so desperately requiring, and Scott's hungry holes are very appreciative.Enjoy!

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3496kbps

File size: 645.3 MB

Download Alexis

Ivan James & Guy Houston

Most of you know how much I've been enjoying Ivan James, and I know everyone else has has been too. He has a very special cute, spunky energy and a nice, plump ass to which I can't say 'no'! This time, he's paired up with a less experienced recruit, Guy Houston. But what Guy may lack in experience, he makes up for with passion!

Duration: 40:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4694kbps

Download Ivan James & Guy Houston

Bareback Bangs

Cute and innocent Johannes Lars is looking forward to a delivery. But what he gets is Dmitry Osten and Titus Snow, two butt-junkies with balls bursting for a sub's ass. They bag him and drag him. Back in their fuck factory, they teach the helpless young preppie what hard sex is all about. He suffers the humiliation of having to suck cock before his captors get to his smooth, young ass. Spanking, fingers crammed into his hole, and then the shame of a two-dick bareback fuck finally push Johannes over the edge as all three guys deliver great loads.

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3349kbps
Audio: 63kbps

File size: 704.3 MB

Download Bareback Bangs

carolina

Markie, Michael & James

This time, we've got a very well-rounded, very sexy encounter on our hands and we'll need every soldier manning his post! It's Markie as the pivot man for James & Michael, each of the three bringing wonderfully unique energy to the encounter.

Duration: 38:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4697kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Markie, Michael & James

Tony Fucks Jack

Horny and hot boys came over today for a bit of fun. With the legs wide he guides the sheathed soldier deep into his spread cheeks.

Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Tony Fucks Jack

GuyBone Baby Bear Tops Evan Raw

Studio: GuyBone

In the midst of a tropical storm, nothing stopped Baby Bear and Evan from reuniting (they'd filmed fans content together previously) to film Evan's GuyBone debut. These two already had hot chemistry so I just had to stand back and watch. And what a show to behold! Baby Bear pulled out all the energy grunts and groans as he manhandled Evan's eager to please bottom boy mode body. With his boner covered in slobber and lube, Baby Bear eased his manhood inside Evan's tight but ready hole and immediately went to hardcore town, pounding his sub.

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5277kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 797.5 MB

Download GuyBone Baby Bear Tops Evan Raw

carolina

Ripley Grey & Zack Matthews

Ripley doesn't protest much so Zack quickly works up into a hard, slamming rhythm, pounding that warm pocket like the powerful soldier he is. Even though Ripley is clearing doing his best to tolerate Zack's punishment, the two let that true chemistry flow, kissing while that ass gets banged. Ripley goes from his back to all fours and Zack reinserts his erection into that inviting hole. Now THIS is where things get interesting! Zack uses this position to leverage even more power. This is that moment for Ripley when he realizes there ain't no goin' back! These guys are two of my favorites, even though one is relatively new. There's no question Ripley was cut out for our little squad. He's got the look, the intensity, and, of course, the body! What a fantastic ending for these dudes here. Big, juicy loads all over their chests and stomachs, and guess what...there's plenty more where that cum from!

Duration: 31:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6643kbps

Download Ripley Grey & Zack Matthews

Hungskater - Ep. 64

が憧れの沖修斗さんと共演
勝手に2人が盛り上がりすぎちゃって、自分はなかなか入れず...。憧れの人に生挿入してもらい、2発の種マンはエロかった

Duration: 20:56

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 64

IconMale - Oily Massage With Happy Ending

Release Year: 2023
Studio: IconMale
Cast: Micah Martinez, Benvi
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, handjob, interracial, kissing, oral, porn

Get ready for slip and slide oily action featuring hot studs, Micah Martinez and Benvi. It's time to release all the pressure and relax with a full body rubdown. Including multiple positions, intense dick sucking and cumfilled orgasms!

Duration: 35:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4021kbps
Audio: 150kbps

Download IconMale - Oily Massage With Happy Ending

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 166

ノンケボディビルダーと掘り合いセックス!
鍛えられた筋肉がエロくぶつかり合う。男のケツを掘っても萎えず勃ちっぱなし、最後まで腰を振り続けのがエロすぎる。

Duration: 30:01
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps

Download Hungskater - Ep. 166

GuysInSweatpants Meeting and Breeding Daniel

Studio: GuysInSweatpants
Cast: Austin Wilde & Daniel Osgood

Meet the newest sexy addition to our roster: Daniel. During their chat while getting to know him, Daniel reveals he's a pleaser and that he LOVES servicing a nice dick. He's the kind of guy who sucks a guy's dick for himself more than the guy he's sucking - and that's exactly Austin's type.

Duration: 33:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download GuysInSweatpants Meeting and Breeding Daniel

Jonas Matt and Emanuel

There are two things a guy can count on in the morning: morning breath and morning wood. No longer a novice, he's really starting to enjoy the feeling of a thick cock in his ass.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download Jonas Matt and Emanuel

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 111

エロいこと大好きイケメン【啓太】と実際に会ってヤれます!想像するエロの1つ上いってくれます。激エロです撮影中ずっと勃起したまま、騎乗位で我慢できず暴発射精!

Duration: 18:50

File size: 831.5 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 111

Tight Soccer Ass Creamed

Leonel is a slim twink with a real demanding attitude, when he wants to fill a hot hole with his bareback meat he's not gonna hold back. Glenn is in the right place at the right time, with the locker room to themselves Leonel is soon making his move.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5835kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 662.3 MB

Download Tight Soccer Ass Creamed

Mathieu

Even Canaillou meets Mathieu from Lyon at the Parc de Feyssine in Lyon. Sucking and bareback sodomy on the spot in the view of the walkers.

Duration: 20:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5378kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Mathieu

carolina

KC Jaye Breeds Drew Valentino 720p

Cast: KC Jaye, Drew Valentino
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback

Too bad men can't get pregnant and they ended up getting flushed.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2360kbps

File size: 273.3 MB

Download KC Jaye Breeds Drew Valentino 720p

RawFuckClub Back to school special

Cast: Aiden Tyler, Jack Aries

Back to school special. Whats your favourite subject? I'd say mines anatomy.

Duration: 36:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2351kbps

File size: 662.9 MB

Download RawFuckClub Back to school special

The sinful reward

President Jake Lawrence and Elder Dakota Lovell finish their daily prayers before Elder Lovell asks if he can take a shower. President Lawrence will intercept Elder Lovell right after his shower to reward him for all the good word he's done lately. in the most sinful way possible.

Duration: 27:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download The sinful reward

carolina

ChaosMen Scott DeMarco, Baxter James

Scott DeMarco and Baxter James are two sexy bearded guys who love hot sex and getting their cocks sucked almost daily. In the Chaos Men's bedroom, their cocksucking goes off the charts as they enjoy incredible blowjobs & finishes. After an intense blowjob from Baxter James, Scott DeMarco rims his ass with spit & fucks his hole hard with a slamming fuck. Scott DeMarco flips Baxter James on his back and continues the fuck until they both finish with incredible loads of cum shots and incredible orgasms in the bedroom. If you love bearded studs, then enjoy Baxter James & Scott DeMarco fuck only at Chaos Men.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5813kbps

File size: 849.1 MB

Download ChaosMen Scott DeMarco, Baxter James

Ivan James & Allen Lucas

Last time we saw Ivan with another soldier it was Brad Banks who got to squeeze his fat cock into that smooth ass of Ivan's. Ivan never had so much fun sucking on that meaty dick let alone having it deep inside him.

Duration: 51:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4687kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ivan James & Allen Lucas

Dominic & Ryan Jordan

Here's a nice taste of some ol' fashioned fun! When you have a guy like Dominic involved, the mood will be light and sexy, and when Ryan Jordan's in the mix, you can't count on laughter! Before they take off their underwear, as they fatten up their boners, Claude says, 'First one to show his hard dick is gonna get it sucked.' The boys snicker and Ryan whips out his giant, erect cock. Sure enough, Claude hit it on the head, as Dominic goes right in to enjoy Ryan's stiffie.

Duration: 29:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6650kbps

Download Dominic & Ryan Jordan

carolina

You Are Worthy

The time has come for Zacc's worthiness entry review, which is to be conducted by President Oaks. Zacc is nervous but ready and excited to do whatever he must to gain the president's favor. President Oak takes Zacc through various sexual trials and tests how committed Zacc really is. By the end, President Oak sees that Zacc is more than ready for his mission.

Duration: 33:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps

File size: 946.5 MB

Download You Are Worthy

Hungskater - Ep. 119

千葉優人によるダークファンタジー「悪い大人たち〜大都会の深淵〜」
君たちは今から、"おもちゃ"になるんだよ?「大人の乱交、気持ちいいでしょ?」
体の中に、生の快楽が入ってきた!

Duration: 23:10

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 119

Spring Sunshine

A wonderland and stunning guys is a recipe for sex, sex and more sex!

Duration: 19:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7762kbps

Download Spring Sunshine

carolina

Dirty Cop

Rogue doctor Ezra thought he was beyond the law, but he's about to get a lesson in authority when handsome young cop Greg arrives to take him into custody. Perhaps knowing they're of similar mind it doesn't take long for the kinky cop to take matters into his own hands. With a little searching of his cavities Greg can tell that the doc is turned on and he's not the kind of officer to miss out on an opportunity. He fingers the tight pucker before pumping him with his big cop cock, fucking that sweet little ass with his bare baton. That cock isn't the only tool the kinky cop has at his disposal. The big black dildo stretches doc's hole even more! With a break for slurping those tasty boners officer Noll takes full control, pounding his suspects hole, making the young man spurt his juices and drenching his ass with his cop cream. He's still gonna be arrested.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

File size: 659.9 MB

Download Dirty Cop

You Are Worthy

The time has come for Zacc's worthiness entry review, which is to be conducted by President Oaks. Zacc is nervous but ready and excited to do whatever he must to gain the president's favor. President Oak takes Zacc through various sexual trials and tests how committed Zacc really is. By the end, President Oak sees that Zacc is more than ready for his mission.

Duration: 33:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps

File size: 946.5 MB

Download You Are Worthy

RawFuckClub Bonus Hole P1

Cast: Aiden Dean, Marco Star, WoodXBound

Bonus Hole part one - Aiden xbound and we had a blast using all of him.

Duration: 19:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2364kbps

File size: 361.8 MB

Download RawFuckClub Bonus Hole P1

carolina

Hungskater - Ep. 162

大人気モデル長坂輝大が、ノーカットで3P撮影でエロく感じちゃってます。
今回はやばかったみたいです!!自らキスやちんこを欲しがるその変態かつ、可愛いすぎます!

Duration: 20:12

File size: 891.3 MB

Download Hungskater - Ep. 162

Alex Kof - Ep. 110

監督、煩悩が凄すぎる自分を戒めるために、頭から水を浴びる滝行をしなければと閃いて、サマーランドに行ってきました

Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 910.3 MB

Download Alex Kof - Ep. 110

The bishop's visit

Missionary boy Dakota Lovell welcomes Bishop Jax Thirio into his home and tells him he's excited to have him over. Dakota shows the bishop to his room and then prepares a shower for him. When bishop Thirio gets in the shower he asks Dakota to help him wash his back because he can't reach. Pretty soon they are both naked in the shower tending to each other's dicks!

Duration: 33:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download The bishop's visit

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors