Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Kathy Sweet - tied on the bed

Famous German webcam girl Kathy Sweet wanted to give bondage a try! Her big boobs are perfect for rope bondage, so she soon ended up in a hogtie on her own bed! Kathy struggled and gave it all, but she couldn't move much!
Apologies for the missing sound, we had a technical problem that day, but this update is too good to be missed!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 160.7 MB

Download Kathy Sweet - tied on the bed

Seven is wet part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Seven gets wet in her second live feed with the help of new resident spacegirl and PD's latest evil invention. Seductively attired in hot pants, a tank top and heels, she struts around the studio like a seasoned streetwalker. PD manhandles her to the floor, rendering her helpless with zipties and a cloth gag. She languishes in different bondage positions for the remainder of the pre-feed while PD messes with her mind and slowly strips away all her clothes. After three long hours have passed, it's time for seven to get some exercise. Ropes binding her breasts and arms are secured to a pulley above, anchoring her to the treadmill.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4784kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Seven is wet part 2

carolina

Jennifer - First time reverse prayer

When you find a super tall local flexible girl, you want to test her limits. We already know her elbows can go all the way together, but can she do a reverse prayer? There is only one way to find out! Funny thing is: Jennifer did not even know what a reverse prayer was, nor had she ever been in bondage before meeting us. She did really well!

Duration: 3:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 340.3 MB

Download Jennifer - First time reverse prayer

Ana Katana face fucking

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Punishment

Slave girl Ana Katana bound, face fucking, punishment action.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1360x764, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

Download Ana Katana face fucking

carolina

Violet skye hogcuffed roped

Genres: Bondage, Roped, Tied

Sexy model Violet skye hog cuffed, roped bondage and tits torture action.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 481.3 MB

Download Violet skye hogcuffed roped

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2024

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

carolina

21 Sextury - Sex slave: Evelyne

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Evelyne Foxy, Sabrina Sweet
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, brunette, latex n leather

Mistress Lil Bitch is back and she has some new toys in her arsenal. This time she wants to use her pussy suction pump on Evelyne´s pink pussy until it gets all purple and sore. Nothing better to fingerfuck the swollen cunt of your slave! Except when you order her on her knees and fuck the shit out of her tight virgin asshole...! Take a look at how Mistress Lil Bitch does it!

Duration: 38:57
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1946kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 592.7 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Sex slave: Evelyne

Her wild fantasies

You'll get a rare chance to see Mastr Georg when she was a ripe and new rising star working under the name Slave Sp. From there you will witness her transformation into the breathtaking diva she is today. Hot, sexy, curvaceous and playful.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2910kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Her wild fantasies

carolina

These girls fuck each other up

Cast: Izamar Gutierrez ,Bella Rossi
Genres: other hair color ,Hair Pulling ,shaved ,muscular ,Curvy ,Latinx ,Slapping ,Big Tits ,Tattoo ,natural boobs

Bella has caught Izamar red handed. Izamar is using Bell's signature dancing move to make all the money at the club. Bella decides to confront Izamar back stage. The two stripper bitches just can't see eye to eye and when two hot babes can't see eye to eye it can lead to only one thing..CATFIGHT!!!!Clothes are torn off, eye lashes stripped off, and the only rule is, there are no rules. slapping, tit gouging, Pussy Maulling. These girls go all out to show each other who the Alpha Bitch in the Club is

Duration: 45:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4770kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download These girls fuck each other up

Bondage Wonderland

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation

Sexy model kinky Emily Addison self bondage action. enjoy!!!

Format: avi
Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5373kbps

File size: 631.5 MB

Download Bondage Wonderland

carolina

GNDBondage - Snooping girl hogtied and stashed away

Studio: GNDBondage
Genres: Bdsm

Besides, that trail hardened body was ripe for a long edging and orgasm session. This is the first hour of a two-hour orgasm fest.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7370kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 576.0 MB

Download GNDBondage - Snooping girl hogtied and stashed away

Training of Holly Heart, Day Two

Cast: Holly Heart ,Maestro
Genres: Blonde ,Oral Sex ,master ,unshaved ,Discipline ,Straight ,Anal ,Role Play ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment

Sex hungry slave slut is trained to beg for hard cock.

Duration: 1:09:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Training of Holly Heart, Day Two

carolina

Anastasia Pierce Maximum

Beautifully shot film with the girls dressed in bright rubber, who are active strap-ons

Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Anastasia Pierce Maximum

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

carolina

Kathy Sweet - tied on the bed

Famous German webcam girl Kathy Sweet wanted to give bondage a try! Her big boobs are perfect for rope bondage, so she soon ended up in a hogtie on her own bed! Kathy struggled and gave it all, but she couldn't move much!
Apologies for the missing sound, we had a technical problem that day, but this update is too good to be missed!

Duration: 4:09

File size: 160.7 MB

Download Kathy Sweet - tied on the bed

Appointment with Dr. Kevin

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Tied

Sexy slave model Serene Isley gagged hard bondaged, enjoy!

Duration: 22:21
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3861kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 653.5 MB

Download Appointment with Dr. Kevin

carolina

The Journalist Apprentice

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. Part1. : Alice can endure the whipping of her boobs surprisingly well. Unlike others, she doesn't start screaming even by the crocodile clamps. She wouldn't take off her pretty eyes full of hatred of Lomp, which makes the Master a bit uncertain.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Journalist Apprentice

Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Lexy's captor shows her what's going in her mouth next... a huge blue sponge. She has a "You've got to be fucking kidding" look on her face. Unfortunately he's not. It is shoved completely in her mouth. He produces a full roll of vet wrap and uses it it all. Wrap after wrap makes sure the sponge stays tightly in her mouth. He walks away and watches her struggle for a while. Not only doe she struggle in her bondage, but she struggles trying to endure the expanding sponge gag that has been shoved in her mouth. He returns after a while and removes the gag. Lexy tries to remain quiet as he ties a rope into her hair and then pulls it tight and ties it off at the top of the post. Her captor clamps her sore nipples once again... this time with clover clamps. She yelps and curses very loudly. She just earned herself another gag. He removes them and finishes up her rope bondage. Her elbows are bound tightly together around the post. Lexy's expressions say it all... as the ropes are cinched and tightened, her facial expressions turn to agony... or is it pleasure. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference. He cleave gags her head to the post solidly with a roll of vet wrap and then a few wraps of black tape, before leaving his captive to endure her bondage for the evening. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

Download Lexy Mae Post Tied - Part 2

carolina

Office Spanking Humiliation (Veronika)

Corporal punishment is the most popular method of making lazy office girls start working hard in this corporation. And this method works great! Look, this slut is here for a bad work - and her boss is going to spank the laziness out of her! She is getting more dutiful with every smack, more remorseful with every discipline act and... more excited with every slap! Oh my God, she is chained, her ass is red and sore, the boss is angry and ready to punish her for hours - and she wants to cum at the same time!

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1687kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 242.3 MB

Download Office Spanking Humiliation (Veronika)

Ana Katana face fucking

Release Year: 2023

Slave girl Ana Katana bound, face fucking, punishment action.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1360x764, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 604.1 MB

Download Ana Katana face fucking

carolina

Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Charlee Chaste has been involved in the BDSM community for quite some time, and we finally got to put them to the test on the most extreme rope bondage site on the internet, Hogtied. The Pope has orchestrated bondage positions that will push Charlee to their breaking point, and beyond. Their body and mind will be tested with the extreme rope bondage. Charlee is face up with their legs spread wide and The Pope goes to work punishing Charlee's body with floggers and more. A crotch rope tears through Charlee's cunt as pressure is added until they are finally in a grueling partial suspension.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download Extreme Bondage And Grueling Torment

Thetrainingofo - The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Three

Studio: Thetrainingofo

When my phone alarm sounds, she is asking for even more orgasms, but a deal was a deal and I left her wanting more so she would return.

Duration: 53:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 638.7 MB

Download Thetrainingofo - The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Three

carolina

Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

Katie Thornton!! She definitely has the hugest boobs we have ever seen! Time to wrap those gorgeous breasts in some pink rope! Katie is quite new to bondage, but we have a feeling she could be the next big bondage star! She is funny, flexible, and big boobed! Totally tieable and gaggable! What more could you wish for!

Duration: 4:05

File size: 158.9 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Big boobs in pink rope

UltimateSurrender - Rookie Cup Semi Finals. The Body meet Big booty Fox

Studio: UltimateSurrender

The Rookie Cup is Heating up. Lisa Tiffian has made it to the finals. Today we see who will meet her there. Savanna Fox and Angel Allwood have both dominated their first Rookie cup matches. Tournament Matches are high stakes. Today the Loser is utterly destroyed and fucked properly with a anal and DP. The Ref is so disappointed by the loser's performance, She joins in to give the winner a nice tender prize.

Duration: 49:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4898kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download UltimateSurrender - Rookie Cup Semi Finals. The Body meet Big booty Fox

carolina

Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

19-year old Lina Roselina is a tiny teen from Belgium. She wanted to get tied up so bad, she has been emailing us for months. We finally got her to our studio and tied her in a reverse prayer, much to her surprise. She had never been in this position before (or in any proper rope bondage). Lina squirmed and tried to get out, but she couldn't. With a nice shiny ballgag added, Lina is just about as perfect as she can be! She will definitely be back!

Duration: 4:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps

File size: 523.1 MB

Download Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

Katie Thornton - boob support

Katie Thornton! She just keeps getting tied up. And it is not hard to see why! She is just one of the hottest girls around at the moment, and her spectacular boobs are really asking for lots of rope! Katie gets hogtied all the time nowadays, when a year ago she had not even been tied up with a simple tie. Katie's boobs actually help her during hogties, supporting her and keeping her back arched and her head up! Very nice!

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 380.7 MB

Download Katie Thornton - boob support

carolina

Little Caprice - Box tied on the couch

Sweet Little Caprice is all tied up on the couch, even her legs and ankles get tied, so there's no escape for this poor tiny girl! Her boobs look great in a box tie though, and seeing her all defenseless is pretty exciting to say the least!!

Duration: 4:28

File size: 173.6 MB

Download Little Caprice - Box tied on the couch

Lydia Black - A World of Sodomy, Piss & Pain

Cast: Lydia Black
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Face fucking, Face sitting, Painal, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Endurance challenge, gagging, Nasty filth, Pain, Scream

On Lydia's first day at the Assylum, she earned her own unique mold. Now, on her second day, she has to prove she deserves it. This requires her to steadily inhabit her mold while Dr. Mercies brutally uses her for his sadistic and twisted pleasaure. Rough anal sex, tongue punishment, ass to mouth, rimming, piss and piss drinking are all part of the challenge. Lydia also gets a harsh tongue beating and must then endure a rough face fucking with her sore tongue. This is a severe and intense update made possible by a wonderful masochist. Enjoy.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Lydia Black - A World of Sodomy, Piss & Pain

carolina

Kingsley's Test - Part 1

I lead Kingsley in by her hair and immediately start roughly manhandling her. She seems stunned that I am treating her like this. I use her tit as a handle to turn the petite lass anyway I want. I keep a hold of her tit as I repeatedly slap her ass with my other hand. I grab a handful of her thick hair once again and tie a rope into it which is then tied overhead to keep her in place. The rough groping, tit and ass slapping continue as Kingsley yelps and thrashes about. I pump gag her before adding some electrical tape face bondage and tying her tits. A posture collar is buckled around her neck, before I correct her posture even more by tightening up her hair tie. I've been working hard and I am in need of a small break and Kingsley will entertain me. I order her to dance for me as I grab a beverage and a long pointy stick. I pull up a comfortable chair and poke her with it as she tries to evade. I have her turn for me and spread her legs facing me and turned around. After my break, I remove the tape on her face and her pumpgag. She seems a bit frazzled, and I ask if she is ok... she tells me that I scare her, lol, but she also says it's a good kind of scared. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 495.4 MB

Download Kingsley's Test - Part 1

Neophyte

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Neophyte

carolina

The Training of Tia Ling, Day Four

Cast: Tia Ling
Genres: Female Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,fake boobs ,Gimp ,shaved ,Asian ,black hair ,Discipline ,BDSM

Slave trainee Tia Ling is prepared in the basement and taken to the Upper Floor to face the Master of the House and his invited guests in an afternoon of evaluation and testing.

Duration: 1:18:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Training of Tia Ling, Day Four

GNDBondage - Leave me here bound and gagged

Studio: GNDBondage

She was amazing, very responsive and multi orgasmic. After that, she went on to star at kink.

Duration: 14:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7573kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 818.9 MB

Download GNDBondage - Leave me here bound and gagged

carolina

Tied Milf

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bondage, Tied

Extreme tied and bondage sexy big tits milf, watch classics!

Duration: 1:15:23
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 938kbps

File size: 608.5 MB

Download Tied Milf

Lily - Ballgagged and hogtied

Flexi Lily is back! Her arms go together like butter! So let's put her into a strict elbow tie, and then a hogtie! Tied to the frame of the bed with an overhead rope, Lily can't wriggle too much! She did not complain about this at all! Well, maybe because she was ballgagged, but we think she loved it.

Duration: 4:11

File size: 162.1 MB

Download Lily - Ballgagged and hogtied

carolina

Shock collar orgasm battle

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Electric Torture

Milf model Nicole Vice electric shocked and self vibed orgasm action.

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14683kbps

File size: 650.5 MB

Download Shock collar orgasm battle

Sarah on Tip Toe

Release Year: 2022

Slave model Sarah, hard tied vibed, extreme bdsm live show.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5736kbps

Download Sarah on Tip Toe

carolina

Cuffed shock challenge

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Electric Torture

Russian porn model Olga Cabaeva cuffed bondage and ball gagged.

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14625kbps

File size: 529.3 MB

Download Cuffed shock challenge

Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Her wide spread legs sporting shiny black high heels are tied off to the bed rails to display her shaved pussy and her full breasts jut up to the ceiling. This cougar is ready to go. A neck rope is the final touch to help guide her head down onto the dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download Syren De Mer tied down and fucked hard without by mercy

carolina

Lisa Scott - Bed bound

Hmm this tie did not quite work on Lisa. She was a little afraid of the bondage, so we tried to go easy on her, but we learned (once again): don't go too easy or the girl will escape! Even though Lisa could not quite get out, because of the chicken wing ties, we were not 100% happy with the results. This girl needs to be tied up a lot tighter! Next time we won't make it this easy!

Duration: 3:53

File size: 151.4 MB

Download Lisa Scott - Bed bound

Little Caprice - bamboo

Little Caprice is probably one of our most popular models! She looks so amazing in rope, but sadly enough she never shoots any rope bondage except with us. She is tied with a big bamboo stick behind her elbows so her posture draws attention to her perfect cute boobs. Don't miss this update with Little Caprice! Join now and download all of her other updates too!

Duration: 4:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14553kbps

File size: 442.4 MB

Download Little Caprice - bamboo

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors