Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sexy Business Lady is Overpowered & Gang Banged in a Public Restroom

Cast: Katja Kassin ,Nat Turnher ,Mickey Mod ,Tee Reel ,Prince Yahshua ,Bobby Bends
Genres: Role Play ,Facial ,Kinky ,Facefucking ,Lingerie ,muscular ,Black ,Athletic ,BDSM ,Blowjob ,Rough Sex ,Big Tits ,Double Penetration
Video language: English

Katja Kassin plays a sexy business lady on her lunch break in the park. When she absentmindedly walks into the men's room she is overpowered by a group of horny strong men who take her down and stuff all her holes before taping her to the urinal and cumming all over her face!

Format: mp4
Duration: 51:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sexy Business Lady is Overpowered & Gang Banged in a Public Restroom

Packaging Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel lays on the floor as I approach. I remove the rope gagging her and around her neck. I start at her ankles and start wrapping her body in some brown paper with a thin plastic backing. It does not rip or tear and will be a good way to reinforce the tape. I wrap it up to her waist before I add more tape over the top. Her feet get taped as well. I then shove a short paint roller into her mouth and then completely tape up her head and neck. Rachel is now completely mummified except for her tits. Rachel knows I like her to struggle when she's in bondage and she does just that as soon as I am done taping her. She struggles on the concrete floor for the remainder of the clip. Rachel knows that she can still move around a little to much, and that I'm not done with her bondage. She's right.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 2

carolina

Melissa - Wall tied

Cute Melissa is tied to the wall with hemp ropes! Naked and defenseless, she struggles to free herself!

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 172.2 MB

Download Melissa - Wall tied

Needs More Cowbell

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.

Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

Download Needs More Cowbell

carolina

Kel Bowie

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

She doesn't expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kel Bowie

Single Sleeve Bondages

Release Year: 2024

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

carolina

Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

Release Year: 2023

Erotic play where someone is restrained in some form or fashion. Bondage may be a psychological play element, like forms of "obedience bondage" where a submissive holds a position after being given a command by their Dominant, and no physical restraints are involved. Bondage fantasies are common and the experience can be both cathardic and pleasurable.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 184kbps

Download Struggling Babes - Corazon bound gagged stripped whipped

21sextreme - All black

Release Year: 2018
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Black Diamond, Katy Parker
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, foot, femdom, fetish, lingerie, threesome, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead, latex n leather

If you´re a fan of shiny black leather and vinyl, you came to the right place. Foxy redhead Kathy and exotic brunette Black Diamond teams up to satisfy a lucky guy´s every wish and make him cum while having as much fun as possible! If you want to join in as well, click now and enter the realm of kinky gothic fantasy!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - All black

carolina

KidnapHer Volume 9

Bondage in the fact that neither is a pure form of the studio Detective Chronicles. Each film consists of several nearly plotless scenes.

Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 305.6 MB

Download KidnapHer Volume 9

Packaging Rachel - Part 3

You hear a noise and some clanging. It gets closer and closer until you see a pallet jack roll by with an empty pallet. I park it, before lifting rachel onto it. I bind her knees with jute rope over the tape and run it around the back of Rachel's neck. Rachel moans as I pull it tight. With all the tape and the reinforcements, she's not going to bend much. The rest of the rope is tied around her waist. I then rope her ankles and pull it back. Rachel yelps and moans again as The rope is pulled tight and tied off to the back of her waist. When we started, Rachel was standing with a rope tied to the top of her nylon body bag. That rope is still there. I use it to pull her head back to her waist rope. I tie the rest off to the pallet corners to keep her from rolling forward. Rachel is now packaged nicely. I leave her there for a bit. Rachel has grown a bit to complacent. Some heavy clamps on her nipples fixes that. We here muffled "mmmpphs", moans, and yelps from under all the tape. Her struggling and twitching increase in intensity as well. I wrap tape over the clamps and watch her for just a short while before I jack the pallet up and head out with my tightly bundled package.

Duration: 19:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 896.1 MB

Download Packaging Rachel - Part 3

carolina

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

Very first gangbang for a horny groupie slut!

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,Mr. Pete ,John Strong ,Owen Gray ,Jeremy Long
Genres: muscular ,Anal ,Athletic ,Double Penetration ,Blowbang ,versatile ,Tattoo ,Straight ,Stud ,Role Play

Welcome Cheyenne Jewel for her very first gangbang! Cheyenne plays a desperate groupie looking to fuck every single one of her favorite rocks stars. She sneaks into the green room during one of their shows and throws herself at them and before you know it she's being double penetrated, her very first DVP and 4 loads of rock star cum in her mouth and all over her face!

Duration: 54:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

Download Very first gangbang for a horny groupie slut!

carolina

Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Milena came back for more! Last time, she was gagged and tied very securely, and she wanted to experience this again! We couldn't find that ballgag anymore so we just grabbed a bigger one. She was surpised but she loved it. A large gag is great for moaning and struggling, exactly what Milena came over for. She is a very submissive girl, a bit shy, and really into tight bondage. We can't wait for her to come back again!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie

carolina

Melissa Mendini - Box tied struggle

The world famous glamour girl Melissa Mendini tightly tied in yellow rope! Including super pretty bare feet! Great struggling by this incredibly tieable babe!

Duration: 4:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Melissa Mendini - Box tied struggle

Slave Training of Chastity Lynn Day 1-Finding her purpose

Cast: Chastity Lynn ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Female Slave ,Beard ,slim ,Gimp ,Chastity Play ,Slave ,Blonde

Chastity shows up not knowing anything about our site except "you train slaves, right?". She never took the time to review the site, much less how we train slaves. Her naive attitude intrigues me enough to want to move forward with her training.
She is interviewed and then we test her integrity by giving her the task of retrieving rocks from the bowels of the armory. Upon evaluating her reasoning behind the rocks selected we find she doesn't work well under pressure.
I want to know what makes her tick and I find quickly that she is a rope slut along with being very submissive. She is suspended in a brutal split, penetrated with a dildo, and subjected to evil nipple torment. We then move on to working on orgasm control for the final scene, which is what she thought she needed help with.

Duration: 52:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Slave Training of Chastity Lynn Day 1-Finding her purpose

carolina

Bubbles

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 718.9 MB

Download Bubbles

Extreme Neigung Vol. 2

Genres: Bdsm

This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real "cell" of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person.

Duration: 50:51
Video: 512x368, XviD, 1744kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Extreme Neigung Vol. 2

carolina

It dungeon torture

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare. Very hot!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download It dungeon torture

The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

Cast: Lilla Katt ,Maestro
Genres: Straight ,black hair ,unshaved ,natural boobs ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,Redhead ,Bondage ,Female Slave ,Humiliation

Lilla Katt is tested and assessed in her first day of slave training. It becomes clear early on that this trainee lacks endurance, but makes up for this weakness in sheer sexual enthusiasm.

Duration: 1:24:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Training of Lilla Katt, Day One

carolina

Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, strap-on sex

Ava loves when her Goddess plays with her. Her ministrations always make her so wet, sometimes she even manipulates the situation so her Goddess does what happens when Goddess figures it out. Watch and find out.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3408kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 271.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Goddess is Displeased

Dining Room Table

Cast: Peter
Genres: dungeon ,brunet ,trimmed ,Tattoo ,Beard ,foreskin ,Big Natural Tits ,Bondage ,Pierced Nipples ,Corset

Maestro Stefano welcomes the audience to another brunch on the Upper Floor and introduces a newly acquired dining room table. The table is impressive, measuring 71 linear feet and 355 square feet, equivalent to a small two-car garage. Chris Gaw recalls being tasked by Peter Acworth to design a table for the room that could seat 60 people and incorporate bondage qualities. The design process involved mock-ups, drawings, and sketches. A plywood prototype was constructed in the shop to address factors such as depth, length, and height, considering standard table measurements. Peter had specific ideas for functionality, including under-table service. He outlines the thorough process involved in creating the table design, ensuring it met the desired criteria and functionality set by Peter Acworth.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 483.9 MB

Download Dining Room Table

carolina

HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.

It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.

They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Our Little Pig Tailed Cutey is Tied Like a Slut Caned and Finger Fucked Till she Squirts!

Cast: Allie Haze
Genres: Tattoo ,Submission ,Feet ,Humiliation ,Domination ,Fingering ,Straight ,Ball Gag ,Pain ,switch

Sweet, innocent Allie Haze, in her thigh highs and pig tails will soon realize what it really means to be helpless. We will make her squirt. We will make her cum. The camera will record it all, for everyone to see. There is nothing she can do to stop it.
Poor little Allie is all bound up and in trouble, her pussy is wet, shaved and sticking out for us to fuck with. Her cute little feet are stuck up in the air and she cannot escape the "fuck me please" position she is bound in.
We start by caning and abusing her cute little feet. Allie makes such sweet little noises when she is in pain. Her eyes look so sad, her pouty lips quiver, and she looks at you with those big eyes. Those eyes beg for mercy and it works.
Not really, we cane her harder, then we put our full attention to making this sweet innocent flower cum like a crazed whore. We vibrate her to orgasm and we finger fuck her hot pussy until it squirts over and over. Alie is left sitting in her own squirt, legs spread like a slut, wondering what happened to daddy's precious little snowflake.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 411.7 MB

Download Our Little Pig Tailed Cutey is Tied Like a Slut Caned and Finger Fucked Till she Squirts!

carolina

Muriel - chair bondage

The beautiful Muriel is a rope lover! And her friend Afsana is awesome at rigging. So together they show us what they love to do all day: tying each other up (although Muriel gets tied up more). This is a great chair position, inescapable and with a rope gag too! The rope work is very arty and professional, and Muriel looks stunning in blue rope! Well done girls! We would love to see more of your work, keep sending in pictures and videos!

Duration: 4:46
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 415.2 MB

Download Muriel - chair bondage

Member Requested Socks

recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well, any activity that gets me tied up....I guess it's worth it!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

Download Member Requested Socks

carolina

Wasteland - Ten

Cast: Shibari
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Edgy, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension

Shibari Master David Lawrence, decides to spend his summer afternoon playing with his new toy Ten. Ten loves impact play and we must admit, she took the caning and the bullwhip like a trooper. Made our butts pucker. In fact the only thing Ten likes better then impact play is having an orgasm, lots of them.

Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 321.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Ten

Wasteland - Love Hurts

Cast: Lilly
Genres: breast play, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

No one loves the feeling of pain like Lilly. She can take more pain then even we are willing to give. The harder it is, the harder she cums. As each orgasm builds and her body is ready for release, Master pulls back, playing a cruel game of denial with his lovely sub.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2730kbps

File size: 235.8 MB

Download Wasteland - Love Hurts

carolina

Tough as Nails

Cast: Casey Calvert ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,toned ,Brunette ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,big dick ,natural boobs ,Predicament Bondage ,Bondage ,Straight

Casey is seasoned vet when it comes to BDSM. She does this in her personal life and it makes for a better than average shoot because of it. She is tough as nails and we put her in some of the most grueling bondage on the planet. She suffers through grueling predicaments, a single point waist suspension, brutal crotch rope, and non stop with evil tormenting punishment.

Duration: 48:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tough as Nails

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Evey

Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys, and she was punished.

Duration: 12:24
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 144.9 MB

Download Petgirl Evey abusing directors toys

carolina

21sextreme - Domination victim - Leonie

Cast: Leonie
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, fetish, milf, big tits, short hair, redhead, one on one

Leonie awaits with her big tits for something oday. She is a real hard bitch who likes to get it hard, too. This little bdsm game will satisfy her filthy desires, more that she expected. Her asshole will be in the middle of attention; first she gets a toy into it then a big cock. But of course the other components of this hard sex action will not be left out either, her tits will suffer the pain of desires! Check her out and watch as she gets what deserves!

Duration: 1:03:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 470.0 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Leonie

QualityControl - Jolene Hexx - Monkey Hard Trap

Studio: QualityControl
Genres: Bdsm

As she poses in sexy lingerie, we chat, and I reminisce about previous shoots as I tie her Pov.

Duration: 8:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4530kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 302.6 MB

Download QualityControl - Jolene Hexx - Monkey Hard Trap

carolina

21sextreme - Femdom passion

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Katy Parker, Margarita
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette

Let us introduce Margarita. She is a secretary, financial consultant, and Mistress Katy Parker´s fucking toy. The curvy brunette simply loves when another woman uses her, beats her, fucks her rough and senseless. The mixture of pain and pleasure turns her on without end, and Mistress Katy totally fulfills these desires.

Duration: 32:20
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 684.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Femdom passion

RTB - The Milf orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RTB - The Milf orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

carolina

To Be Used Part

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage.

Duration: 48:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1952kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 730.9 MB

Download To Be Used Part

Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon

Mistress plays with two slaves a plaque and a dildo, then she has a phallus inverted slave.
Hanging one slave over another, you can come up with a lot of fun activities - "pull the clamps" and "fuck your friend phallus-mouth."
Next come caresses wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalluses.

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond

carolina

Beach Creampie

When the hatch is finally opened for her to breath, her mouth is stuffed with cock.

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8273kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 618.4 MB

Download Beach Creampie

The Convenient Wife

Cast: Stirling Cooper ,Lola Fae
Genres: Bondage ,other hair color ,Gag ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Blowjob ,foreskin ,Choking

When Stirling is chased by immigration cops, he resorts to a home invasion to hide out and coerce Lola Fae to become his new wife of convenience. Petite red head cutie Lola is resistant at first but soon realizes being the "wife" of Stirling definitely has benefits i.e.; big hard cock fills tight slutty holes right up and takes her to heavenly poundtown all day long. Tiny, slim and trim Lola wears a little pair of black panties and sexy red high heel shoes while she is gagged, clamped and all strung up in rope while Stirling informs her of the marriage papers she will soon sign. She is not sure yet if she likes this proposal so she twists and gyrates with unease trying to escape the bondage. A bit of choking, spanking and a lot of flogging will whip Lola into shape and the strong vibrations from the Hitachi on her pussy take her to the edge of cumming and make her more agreeable to Stirling's demands. Now on all fours still wearing her sexy heels Lola is in doggie tied up to a chaise lounge. Her lean body is lithe, back arched and a glass butt-plug prepares her ass for what is to come. This slut is hot and horny and before she even touches Stirling's cock she squirts all over the place just anticipating what he is going to do to her. Mr Cooper makes her beg for his cock as he uses the zapper to tease and shock his soon to be little wifey into submission. Finally he slides his hard dick deep inside her small mouth and gives her a proper throat fucking sucking slobbering gag fest. He can't wait any longer to get inside Lola's tight wet pussy. His thick cock barely fits inside her little cunt but he breaks her in, stretches her little hole and some hardcore fucking ensues. Lola loves it and can't get enough, she begs him to fuck her ass. And oh does he! Lola is on her back with wrists tied to ankles and spread wide open and still wearing those red hot stilettos. Stirling puts the vibrator on her clit and crams her ass full of his man meat again for some hardcore anal action. He pounds her little asshole out until she is begging to cum. "Stirling make me your wife and cover me with your hot jizz!" and Stirling shoots his load far and wide all over his new wifey!

Duration: 48:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Convenient Wife

carolina

Sierra Screams

Release Year: 2017
Cast: gay and girl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Matt Williams has has a long week, all he does is work work work. But now it is the weekend and it's time for him to unwind with one of his all time favorite activities: tormenting a sexy woman until she unravels. He's found himself a fit young thing by the name of Sierra Cirque and the two of them are about to have a heck of a time together. After each brutal session, she will be rewarded with some time with the hitachi, but if she doesn't cum loud or well enough for him, the next session will be even worse.

Matt has Sierra on the floor in a tight little dress, heels, and a black ball gag, tied up with her arms behind her and her knees spread so that her pussy is visible. He slices off the shoulder straps from her dress so that her tits are exposed and beats them some with a flogger, just enough so that her nipples harden and he can tie some twine between them and her thighs. After that's set up, he takes the flogger to her pussy. Drool drips from the ball gag onto what remains of her dress from the pain.

The next few sittings Sierra has more of a say in. He plays some games with her, a different game for each round. The first time he picks the body part and she picks the toy, whether she wants to be hit with a dragon tail, a flogger, or a cane. In another he has her choose a number between one and ten, and the difference between her number and his number is how many times she is struck with the cane. And at the end of all of it it's time to check again if she has learned to cum when told.

Duration: 35:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7317kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Sierra Screams

Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

We tied Olga Cabaeva in a chicken wing hogtie. It's hard to tell what she thinks of this position, because we gagged her with a 2 inch harness ballgag. Soon, the drool starts flowing uncontrollably, and Olga is powerless to stop it. She drools and drools, trying to struggle her way out of the ropes, but there's no chance. Her arms are pinned behind her back and she can't get to any knots. After this shoot, Olga had to drink a lot of water, for all the fluids she lost!!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9724kbps

File size: 324.9 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - mega drool hogtie

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors