Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

KinkyCore - Video 644

Studio: KinkyCore
Genres: Bdsm

The angry mob boss then "checks her for wires" with his tongue up her ass. Satisfied she's not wearing a wire Tommy ties Octavia to a chair and eats her pussy as he scolds her for being so disrespectful.

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:14
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1183kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 367.6 MB

Download KinkyCore - Video 644

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

carolina

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Endurance

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Flogging ,High Heels ,Spanking ,drool ,Fingering ,Vibrator ,Foot Torment ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,Leather
Video language: English

A self-proclaimed painslut, Ariel X promises that she can take whatever is dished out. She says she loves intense orgasms and finds that when she comes in bondage it is especially good.
She learns that if she wants to come during this shoot, she's going to have to earn it. Her knees are in agonizing in pain with both legs strapped tightly down to hard wooden boards. Her hands grasp at the air helplessly, cinched behind her back with tight leather straps. A pulley attached to her wrists provides little support for her upper body. Fulfilling her vow to take what is dished out to her, Ariel X endures intense spanking, flogging, foot torment, singletailing, and one uncomfortable position after another. It turns out she was telling the truth about how much she enjoys orgasms in bondage.
Later, when the ass hook tied to her hair, Ariel X begs to be let down. With a sadistic chuckle, cyd obliges. But these things come with a price and the girl soon finds herself gagging on a cock before it is buried in her pussy. Pair this with the vibrator and Ariel X's contorted body writhes in orgasm - the reward she has earned for her endurance.

Duration: 32:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 725.9 MB

Download Endurance

carolina

Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Sexy sheer nylons never fail to excite when Sydney Hale struts her sexy ass around in them; her fella ties her in a head back, harness gagged hogtie to watch that pantyhose ass wiggle!
I don't know why but walking around in pantyhose makes me super classy and sexy. So I decided to put some nude panty hose and high heels on and strut my way around the house. This inspired my guy and you know what happens next. I got tangled up in some rope and wasn't very happy. He tied my arms behind my back and creating a chest harness to squish my boobs and secure my upper arms to my body. He rough handled me to the floor and tied a tight crotch rope to me. Gagging me with the harness ball gag, he needed the ring at the top of the gag to pull my head back into a strict arched hogtie. He tied my ankles together and then pulled my head back to my wrists so that everything was tied in one spot. I for sure wasn't going to getting out of this one.

Duration: 4:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 174.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tightly Hogtied in Pantyhose

Casey Calvert Casey Cumming

Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey Calvert Casey Cumming

carolina

RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Hailey Young and Elise Graves have been playing with each other for quite some time but really they are just getting started. Hailey has to opportunity to make Elise very uncomfortable and she is not going to pass it up. Little does she realize that Elise will be given the chance for revenge later. If she knew that everything she did would be coming back to her in the future she may not be so gung-ho with the inflatable ass plug.

Duration: 1:08:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download RealTimeBondage - Hailey Young - Saturday Night Fever: Part 2

Spredeagle Spankings

Release Year: 2024

Powerful Kym Wilde lets loose and delivers ruthless spankings! Her victims have their legs and arms spread apart by a Bdsm metal spreader. The girls cannot control themselves as their tears, screams of pain and pleading do nothing to stop Kym! Blonde, pretty and young Star is given the spanking of her life! Kym uses her hands, paddles, whips, obedience training and good old over-the-knee spanking on Star's gorgeous ass-cheeks and tits, leaving them seriously battered and bruised!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

Download Spredeagle Spankings

carolina

Sklavin Melanie Part 4

One girl erotically faces two hours of fetish torture on her own. She is tested and pushed to the limits are her tits and pussy are tortured, her ankles and wrists tied, her mouth gagged, her body suspended...and that's just the set up! This is an involved and satisfying fetish flick for the fans.

Duration: 2:02:01
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sklavin Melanie Part 4

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

carolina

All in the ass

Proxy's ass is there for the taking, cold steal ass toy, big black dildo or fingers. Proxy's ass is opened wide. Orgasm after explosive orgasm rocks through Proxy's body, add bondage, spanking and canning. This is one anal play date you don't want to miss.

Duration: 47:29
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 610.9 MB

Download All in the ass

The procedure

Capably went he his hubschen and servile slaves under the application of tools like whip, hei? to em wax

Duration: 1:27:50
Video: 704x512, DivX 5, 1074kbps

File size: 778.0 MB

Download The procedure

carolina

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Taylor's captor returns, not to release her, but to flip her onto her side so he can get a better look at her taped up tits. He sits back and enjoys the show for a while. Taylor looks hot, what with all the sweat running down her body, so he eventually decides to help cool her down. He removes her hood and gag and removes most of the tape. He helps her to her feet and walks her over to the post, where he ropes her wrists behind her back around it. When she resists, a few hard tit slaps snaps her back in line. Taylor is stripped to her panties and then ballgagged. Her captor then wraps rope tightly around her waist. Her panties are ripped off as he slaps her ass and tits, before getting more rope. This one will be pulled tight between her legs. Taylor thinks to herself that the rope is not that tight... then she hears a squealing sound and sees her captor walking towards her with a pulley contraption. It's going to get tighter! This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 19:00

File size: 854.4 MB

Download Taylor's Ordeal - Part 2

Kel Bowie

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

When goes to the hardware store, he doesn't just shop for tools. On his most recent trip he convinces innocent looking Kel Bowie to come to his place to help him with a personal project he is working on. She doesn't expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn't want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.

Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kel Bowie

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Hogtied to steel bars upon a sturdy wooden platform, with a pole mounted, giant red ball gag holding her head high, the silver haired MILF could only drool and moan at her predicament. Big breasts pressing into the rough wooden surface attract the attention of the blond, be-spectacled Domme to this drooling damsel. A predicament all about pleasure, a pussy perfectly exposed, Domina Lisa decides it's time to bring out a wand vibrator to test the endurance of her hogtied plaything Sandra through multiple bondage orgasms, while she fingers herself to screaming climax!

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3902kbps

File size: 372.7 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Extreme Steel Gagging

Mia Gold Tease Toy

Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Speaking of her tits, I have these suction cups that are perfect for her. I use them to pump up her nipples until the sensitivity is at its maximum. She doesn't notice it right away but as the skin is drawn in by the suction it amplifies every sensation.

Duration: 51:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mia Gold Tease Toy

carolina

Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the 10th Annual Miss Taken executive companion showcase presents the pre-auction presentation and demonstration MILF edition! Now, if you are receiving this encrypted video, you are one of our finest connoisseurs. So, let's show what we have for you to peruse tonight.

Duration: 25:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4192kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Lisa Harlotte

Single Sleeve Bondages

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Single Sleeve Bondages

carolina

Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Rosaly is a local kinky girl who wanted to get strapped in leather by us. She wrote us she even has her own ring gag. We liked the sound of that, so we invited Rosaly to our studio. She was amazing! Not only is she very kinky and pretty, she is also very flexible! This cute redhead can have her elbows strapped all the way together, and that's what we like to see! Besides, she was not kidding about bringing her own ring gag. It is huge, over 2 inches wide! Believe it or not, Rosaly has trained herself to wear this gag for extended periods of time. We already love this girl, she needs to come back soon for more belt bondage!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14551kbps

File size: 436.1 MB

Download Rosaly - strapped elbows and a 2 inch ring gag!

Abigail Dupree, Endza

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.

Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.

Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Abigail Dupree, Endza

carolina

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Pumpkin Spice

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

carolina

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Duration: 23:32

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!

Cast: Alexia Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: Domination ,Blowjob ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,Rough Sex ,Submission ,muscular ,Female Slave ,Discipline

Alexia is a hot blond with huge natural tits and a virgin butthole. Not for long!Ramon and Princess Donna bring her to a bar full of strangers, who manhandle Alexia's hot bod while it gets abused like never before. Alexia is thoroughly humiliated before she takes Ramon's giant cock in all her holes. She may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but at least she's good for something.

Duration: 52:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download First Time Anal!!! Big natural tits in bondage!!!

carolina

Anal Workplace Workout

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Skylar Price
Genres: Straight ,Anal Stretching ,Dominatrix ,bottom ,Lesbian ,buttplug ,Tattoo ,shaved ,LezDom ,Anal

Skylar is finally able to give into the anal cravings she has been having for Derrick. As fellow employees, there was an unwritten rule about workplace fornication. Thing is, Skylar is being transferred.. Tied down & spanked, spread wide & anally , bound tight & fucked un the ass.. Derrick give her a farewell present not to be forgotten!

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Anal Workplace Workout

Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinched together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:02

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

carolina

Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

Restrained very strictly hogtied on the coffee table, Sydney Hale loves every minute of her struggle time. First the athletic Native American girl is standing in rope, red high heels, skin tight denim jeans and a pretty bra, ballgag secured over long black hair. Soon Sydney's guy moves her face down on to the coffee table for a hogtie predicament she didn't see coming ... blindfolded and barefoot with soles tied around high arches!

Duration: 3:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Strictly Hogtied

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

carolina

Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Long-legged MILF Amanda has her legs spread wide and tied to either side of the toolcrib workbench, a cloth rag thrown over her head as she awaits her lover and Mistress. Sandra, in skin tight jeans and sexy low cut top, has decided to focus her attentions on the incredibly ticklish soft soles and toes of this bound beauty, and treat her to the intensive pleasures of a Hitachi wand in between those tanned thighs. Uncovering her naked slave, Sandra sets to delivering her delights - and her subs torments - the blonde bombshell's bare breasts bounce within a roped embrace as multiple orgasms are dealt to her. Her gagged squeals become even louder moans once her cleavegag is removed; Sandra wants to hear the full effect of her vibrating administrations!

Duration: 14:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3950kbps

File size: 464.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Amanda Foxx

Tera Knightley On The Sybian

Tera Knightley is a kinky girl that loves bondage. She had never been on a Sybian before, and wanted to give it a try. With her hands secured, nipple clamps attached and her ass strapped down onto the machine, it only took a few moments for Tera to have the first of several intense orgasms. After a short break, we added a blindfold and ball gag to enhance her experience. Tera confessed to having more than 20 orgasms, and a whole lot of fun!

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 200.0 MB

Download Tera Knightley On The Sybian

carolina

All the Love

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

We love Layla Love! She's got a sexy body and a love for bondage. Once she's bound you can tell it's her natural state. There's a sort of discomfort that you don't quite realize was there until it's gone. The blond bombshell deserves to be completely immobilized.

Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download All the Love

Veruca James The Good Little Slave

Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Domination

Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.

Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Veruca James The Good Little Slave

carolina

Riding The Curves

Cast: Aspen O'Hara
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Aspen has those sexy curves you just want to wrap some rope around. She's so quickly immobilized. Her arms are above her and her gorgeous tits are exposed. Then her perfect butt gets played with.

Duration: 36:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps

Download Riding The Curves

Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

Who doesn't love a good pantyhose encasement. I love how it feels. And my guy used the pantyhose to it's fullest potential this evening. He tied and secured my upper half of my body first, and then the next thing you know he is pulling down my pantyhose and then my underwear. I didn't know what I had coming. He pulled out a dildo that can be pumped up once inside to fill my pussy. He put it in and started pumping, I could feel it getting bigger and bigger inside of me, it was a hurt so good since I wasn't ready for it. Once it was secure in its place he pulled my underwear back up followed by the pantyhose. He then went on to tie my legs and to make sure the dildo inside wasn't going to get pushed out. Oh! it felt so good as I rolled around in pleasure.

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied, Gagged and Pumped

carolina

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

Felonie

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

The head cage with a metal bit holds her head even more still. Clamps on her labia are weighed down with chain. Her pussy's swollen, engorged from all her orgasms.She sobs, and the tenor of her scream changes, slightly warped, an unsettling sound. The vibrator nearly disappears inside the swelled lips of her pussy. Another orgasm, and another. Pd slips his hand inside of her up to the knuckles. He rams all of her holes and she comes again, over-stimulated into some never-never land of sexual exhaustion. Now she's standing, tightly strapped with leather, held up by her hair. A singletail brings her to tears again. She begs to let her down. She promises him anything. He tells her she must make herself stop crying. Her face slowly reduces. It becomes a face that is not crying. She exchanges one unbearable condition for another. The dissolution of one self. The emergence of another.

Duration: 1:21:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Felonie

carolina

The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

Cast: Bonnie Rotten ,James Deen
Genres: Kinky ,brunet ,Rough Sex ,Hitachi ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Hair Pulling ,bottom ,unshaved ,Humiliation ,19-Year-Old ,Ball Gag

19 year old Bonnie Rotten stars in this epic fantasy role play with James Deen! Bonnie Rotten is a bad ass chick who takes what she wants when she wants it. If you cross her path, chances are she'll jack your car and leave you out in the desert to rot. Bonnie's fast and furious lifestyle expires when she's captured by a lone cowboy who makes his own laws and punishments on his secluded desert ranch.
Bonnie is all the rage right now and for very good reason. She's incredibly sexy and has her own look that matches her outgoing and sexual personality. Bonnie is highly orgasmic and squirts like crazy as James Deen makes her come and fucks her in the ass. Bound in tight ropes, Bonnie must endure a brutal face fuck and sexual domination that James skillfully dishes out.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download The Good, The Bad and the Rotten: 19 Year Old, Anal

Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

Studio: SM-Circus

Yvettes 2nd session with the crasy people of the Loge Cologne. Of course she will try again to keep her secret number. But after 18 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, lashes with whip and grope on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim and the violet wand... She really trys to ride the "electric horse" but was not able to resist longer.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps

File size: 118.6 MB

Download Keep secret: Yvette (KS4)

carolina

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

The sadist's circle meanwhile already grown to the institution meets again. In the Schlo? ertonen resounding the pain shouts of the unterwurfigen little maggots.

Duration: 1:26:29
Video: 512x384, XviD, 967kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 696.5 MB

Download Der Sadisten Zirkel Part 4

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors