Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Juliette March - Trunk Girl, Abducted - 720p

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

We do things like apply a brutal zipper clip and she screams in agony when we tear it off, but when we check between her thighs her pussy is dripping wet.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Juliette March - Trunk Girl, Abducted - 720p

Natalia Forrest - not again

The girl who definitely hates the shock collar the most, Natalia Forrest, is back again! Maybe she really needed the money. Why would she do this if she hates it so much?

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14699kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 764.2 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - not again

carolina

House of Gord - Room No 237

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!

Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download House of Gord - Room No 237

Femina Potens Art Gallery

Cast: Madison Young
Genres: Corset ,black hair ,Breast Bondage ,Latex ,Blonde ,Small Tits ,Rope Bondage ,slim ,Suspension ,shaped

Femina Potens is a non-profit arts organization committed to enhancing visibility for women and transgender artists, showcasing those who identify beyond the gender binary in the gallery, with a focus on exhibitions that explore diverse sexual issues and foster dialogue around gender, fulfilling the founder's lifelong dream of creating a space where people can connect, create art, and engage in meaningful conversations.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9906kbps

File size: 455.1 MB

Download Femina Potens Art Gallery

carolina

Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.

Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

Download Amy Faye Fayed to Black

Natalia Forrest - never again

Natalia Forrest is back. She doesn't know why. or actually she does: she wants to make more money. But for someone who hates getting shocked so much, it might not be very wise to keep coming back. At the end of this challenge she swears she will never do this again.

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14567kbps
Audio: 265kbps

File size: 745.4 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - never again

carolina

Classic Hogtied Big Titted MILF in the chair Orgasm after Orgasm no Mercy

Cast: Ava Devine
Genres: Domination ,Straight ,the chair ,mixed ,Curvy ,Ball Gag ,Gag ,Big Tits ,Handler ,fake boobs

Welcome back Ava Devine to the chair. Sure she has sat in that chair before, but some things are just worth updating.
We simply love making Ava cum. But what is fascinating is how stressed out we can make Ava and yet still make her come. We jam a ball gag tightly in her mouth and hang a heavy weight from her neck. This is real stress and yet we can still make this girl cum and cum and cum.
The female body is strange like that, the more stress you put on it, the harder the orgasms are.

Duration: 17:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 383.4 MB

Download Classic Hogtied Big Titted MILF in the chair Orgasm after Orgasm no Mercy

Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

We love Natalia Forrest! She is so scared of everything! Her reactions are priceless, so we couldn't resist starting higher (at level 5) and turning the power up very fast. The last shock at level 20 was a bit too much though.

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps

File size: 596.1 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - a bit too much

carolina

Tabernacle Torment

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping

No matter what you do please do not ever tell your priest about your sexual proclivities. I made that mistake and I sorely regret it. He promised help, but the only thing he did was help himself to my body. He made me touch myself while he watched. His expression was pained, but I could tell he was enjoying my display. That excited me at the time. The thrill of being exposed for a holy man was like nothing I had felt. Then things got weird. He put me in burlap.

Duration: 32:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tabernacle Torment

Katrina Jade - Anal Resolution - 720p

The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide orgy.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Katrina Jade - Anal Resolution - 720p

carolina

Natalia Forrest - what did I sign up for?

Natalia Forrest is very loud when she gets shocked. This posh girl is very sensitive to even low levels, but it is so much fun to shock her! She did it for the money, but she really regretted taking our Shock Challenge. It hurts.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14690kbps

File size: 690.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - what did I sign up for?

Predicament Bondage

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Lilly begins in a seated position with her legs spread and her hands secured behind her back. Her flesh is soft and delicate, and when The Pope enters with his heavy leather flogger, the look on Lilly's face changes quickly. She knows what is coming and she hopes she is as ready as she thought she was. Her flesh responds to the flogger and goes from red to purple in a matter of minutes. Clothes pins are added to a few sensitive spots and left to fester as he moves into making her cum. Next, Lilly finds herself in a teardrop suspension, with her feet up and her arms wrapped around them to secure her helplessness.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Predicament Bondage

carolina

Carolina Sweets - 's Girl - 720p

All she can hear is the vibrator on her pussy and the violet wand closing in on her flesh.

Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download Carolina Sweets - 's Girl - 720p

21sextreme - Reprogramming Laurah

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Laurah
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, dildo

A lot of dirty things happen in the long forgotten hospital building in the edge of the city. Unknown by most, it is Mistress Katy Parker´s new base of operation, where she does her immoral experiments. Today´s subject is slutty little Laurah. Tied to her chair, the girl gets pain and pleasure in equal share until her will breaks and she slowly turns into the Mistress´ toy... from that point, it is child play to reprogram her into a horny slut. And that´s what Katy exactly does.

Duration: 30:43
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 649.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Reprogramming Laurah

carolina

Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

A new gymnast girl! Cute little Atlanta Moreno wanted to take the shock challenge to earn some cash, but she soon found out it was a lot harder than she expected. We asked her to show us her gymnast and contortion skills, but we interrupted each exercise with a shock! Little Lanta made very cute noises, as she got more and more frustrated. She is a keeper!

Duration: 7:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14518kbps

File size: 850.1 MB

Download Little Lanta - gymnast girl shocked

Summer Day - The Eviction - 720p

It is going to be fleeting. There is a brutal caning coming, and it's going to leave thick, red welts all over that sweet ass of hers.

Duration: 48:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download Summer Day - The Eviction - 720p

carolina

SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ

hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

All stretched out on the cross, there is nothing Little Lanta can do to stop the shocks. She is gagged and the tight shock collar on her neck scares her a lot. We gradually increase the shock level until she can't take it anymore.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12606kbps

File size: 625.3 MB

Download Little Lanta cuffed to the cross

carolina

Liz Rainbow - shock therapy

Liz Rainbow is really pretty insane. Maybe we can cure her with shock therapy?

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14635kbps

File size: 670.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - shock therapy

Roughly fucked with messy

What transpires next is a brutal fucking of epic proportions. Marley takes it, and she takes it hard. Brutal cock sucking with long count deep throating, and deep cervix pounding fucking. Marley's body escapes her and we pound orgasm out of breathless orgasm from her helpless cum body. A simple look in her eyes tells you everything you need to know about how far gone, yet still there, she really is. Spit covers her face as we fuck her throat without mercy until those subspace eyes look at you, but there's nothing behind them.

Duration: 20:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Roughly fucked with messy

carolina

Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

We managed to fit a 2.75 inch ring gag in Lucy's mouth! She immediately started drooling a lot. Lucy hates electro play, but she was determined to take this challenge. Lots of shocks and drooling in this video!

Duration: 6:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps

File size: 735.9 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - huge ring gag and shocks

Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

Mina is wearing a black mesh bodysuit, black wet look thigh high socks and black heels. She is gagged, and tightly hogtied in pink rope. A very tough, very sexy predicament. The Doxy makes an appearance for some good vibrations.

Duration: 27:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8586kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mesh Bodysuit Tight Hogtie

carolina

Lolly Anne - apprehensive

New girl Lolly Anne takes the shock challenge! Will she get very far? With her hands cuffed behind her back, it's suddenly a lot harder to get shocked. She did quite well, maybe she can take a higher level next time?

Duration: 5:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14344kbps

File size: 636.0 MB

Download Lolly Anne - apprehensive

Ryan Keely - Trophy Wife Nightmare - 720p

When one thing leads to another, she ends up naked and tied up with rope on her knees, surrounded by five cocks, rock hard and ready to get sucked.

Duration: 47:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

Download Ryan Keely - Trophy Wife Nightmare - 720p

carolina

Winnie Rider For Man

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't want to teach her a lesson or two.Cold metal shackles hold her in place by the throat and wrists.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

Download Winnie Rider For Man

Lucy Lauren - from smiling to begging

Cute Lucy Lauren is back for more! She actually loves doing challenges, and she is smiling when she finds out the shock collar is padlocked onto her neck. Below level 10, Lucy seems happy about the fact that she can take it. But when we make her cuff her hands to the wall and we are slowly taking the shocks up to level 35, Lucy isn't smiling anymore.

Duration: 6:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14519kbps

File size: 723.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - from smiling to begging

carolina

Crystal Frost Bimbo

Release Year: 2010
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Crystal Frost
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

It is what he wants to use her for and that is all that matters. A good, hard sex is what she wants, but she is not good enough to earn something like that from him.

Duration: 1:02:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.4 MB

Download Crystal Frost Bimbo

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - orgasm battle

Best friends Liz and Blondie are taking the shock collar challenge today! They both have magic wands, but they get shocked at random intervals. Will they be able to orgasm or will they just get frustrated?

Duration: 7:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14748kbps

File size: 797.8 MB

Download Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - orgasm battle

carolina

Pinky

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

She has chosen the screen name "Pinky". We'll see how pink she is. She's as cute as a button, smiling and bubbly. Let's take that pretty head out of the game for an opening. Cuff her hands to a waist chain. And set off her fashionable vintage saddle shoes with cuffed ankles. The trope is she has been waiting at the pillar box for a few hours.The old man lurches right for the legs. Running his hands along the smooth creamy pegs he ends up at the crease. The hands have to be taken out of play. He unhooks the waist chain and puts it around her neck.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Pinky

Olga Cabaeva - cum battle

Well, Olga is a horny one! She wants to compete against the shock collar to see if she can reach a climax. It was a lot harder than she thought, but in the end we let her cum. She fought well!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15254kbps

File size: 994.2 MB

Download Olga Cabaeva - cum battle

carolina

SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: India Summer Matt Williams Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

India Summer is the total package. Stunningly beautiful, a genuinely nice person and the heart and loins of a raging pervert. This is not a bored slut coasting through for a paycheck.

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6807kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Extreem deepthroating, multiple orgasms!

Electrosex Queen Bobbi Starr Gets Her Luscious Ass Worshipped by Missy Minx!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Missy Minks
Genres: Lesbian ,conductive rubber ,Anal ,Slave ,natural boobs ,Hitachi ,Dominatrix ,Electro Plug ,Electro Clamp ,Feet

Poor little Missy Minx wouldn't be so fun to torment if she didn't make such adorable sounds when she was electrocuted! In this scene, Bobbi Starr wraps conductive rubber loops around Missy's nipples and fingers, and attaches sticky pads to the arches of Missy's feet. Bobbi turns the electricity up and the fun begins! Missy can't control her muscles as the electricity takes over, making her hands clench and fingers shake uncontrollably. Missy squeals and shakes and squeals some more right into Bobbi Starr's perfect round ass and pink pussy. Bobbi zaps Missy with the zappers and gives her the hitachi, but not before Missy works to give Bobbi an orgasm, squeals muffled as Bobbi drips cum all over Missy's face.

Duration: 26:36

File size: 975.9 MB

Download Electrosex Queen Bobbi Starr Gets Her Luscious Ass Worshipped by Missy Minx!

carolina

Little Lanta - disobedient

Little Lanta agreed to do the shock collar challenge, but she took off her collar after a few shocks already! I had to fiddle her to continue the challenge. Poor Lanta!

Duration: 5:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14652kbps

File size: 612.0 MB

Download Little Lanta - disobedient

My Yellow and Black Corset

Im always on the lookout for new lingerie even though I already have a ton of it. There's something sinful about wearing something naughty and other people have no idea. I guess thats what always appealed to me about garter belts and corsets. I've been trying to find stuff that isnt the 3 main colors you always see, red black and white. So when I found this yellow corset I ordered it immediately. When it arrived, to my dissapointment, it was a lighter shade of yellow. I then found a pink corset and a blue one in a new style. So my yellow one of my lingerie drawers for a while. When we started getting into different color rope I thought I could match the rope to the corset. I didnt ever get the chance to dye rope the color I wanted it. But I did pull out the yellow corset to wear. On twitter a fan had asked to see me in a frogtie. johnny wanted me in a strappado though, so we came up with this set. We used yellow rope and black rope. I didnt like the pics so much, we had a problem with the flash on the camera but Johnny thought the pics came out rather well. I'll leave it to you guys to decide?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 121.3 MB

Download My Yellow and Black Corset

carolina

Lost Hiker Part II

So, here I am with my arms tied between two trees with rope. Johnny seems satisfied with his handiwork as I pull around in my tight thick sweater and jeans. I have a thick white cleave gag on that is sufficiently muting and keeping me from alarming other hikers. But, it isn't enough! Johnny pulls down my pants, revealing my lime green satin panties, to hike up the excitement level of being tied up and gagged in the woods. Will someone find me here like this...with my pants down and compromised?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 112.2 MB

Download Lost Hiker Part II

Minx' Puppy Party

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Minx Grrl
Genres: master ,shaved ,Rough Sex ,Oral Sex ,Slave ,Female Slave ,Brunette ,Puppy Play ,Role Play ,Discipline

Every so often we go outside of the box, so to speak, and explore some not so commonly known fetishes. We invite all of our local puppies to come and partake in our party. The House slaves are here as well, embracing their animal side.
We have several activities for the pets to show off their skills. They all are competing for best in show and there can only be one winner as we all know.

Duration: 39:00

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Minx' Puppy Party

carolina

Gushing In Bondage

Naked and seated with her legs spread, the gorgeous Lumi Ray pulls at the ropes that bind her to a wooden chair. The Pope enters and creeps up from behind. He squeezes her neck and slaps her tits. He grabs the vibe and she cums hard. In the next scene, Lumi is in a full rope suspension, upside-down, with her arms stretched out, bound to a bamboo stick. The Pope fucks her with a dick on a stick until she shoots geysers across the dungeon as she cums. Next, Lumi is bound with rope, on her back.

Duration: 47:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4854kbps

Download Gushing In Bondage

Big Booty Bitch Gets Beat Down

Cast: Kimber Woods ,The Pope
Genres: Bondage ,Flogging ,Leather ,natural boobs ,dungeon ,Submission ,Handler ,Feet ,Metal Bondage ,Humiliation

Every once in a while a model comes along that catches The Pope's eye, one that stays on his radar. Kimber is one of those sluts, and within seconds of him entering the dungeon, it's obvious. She is put in a kneeling position with leather pulling her in different directions causing a predicament of sorts. The is swift and powerful. The screams are genuine and ear piercing at the same time. Kimber is quickly broken down and The Pope gives a quick sadistic grin as he looks at his prey. She came to suffer, but this level of grueling punishment was more than she expected. Next she is in a seated position with her legs spread wide and her feet totally vulnerable to severe bastinado. Her nipples are clamped and tied to her toes so that every time she moves she suffers. Kimber is blindfolded and then made to cum uncontrollably before switching positions for her final scene. Lastly she is face down spread eagle with her ass lifted for prime anal domination. The Pope issues a sadistic flogging before deciding to fuck her magnificent ass. She screams and begs until she can't any more.

Duration: 47:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

Download Big Booty Bitch Gets Beat Down

carolina

HardTied Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic

Sasha is a pretty young thing that looks like the girl next door, but that little façade does not fool PD. He knows what goes on behind those doe eyes.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 632.3 MB

Download HardTied Rainey Day Blues Sasha, Hazel Hypnotic, PD

Jasmine Jae - XXX-Mas Bonus - 720p

We tie them off to make them extra sensitive, then pump her nipples with suction cups before tying those with baling twine.

Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jasmine Jae - XXX-Mas Bonus - 720p

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors