Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sandra, Salena, Constance

He'd arranged his ladies kneeling over the back of the leather sofa to admire their ample asses. The three damsels stripped down to their nude 1950s shapewear, garters attached to stockings over pantyhose, the kind of nylons with such delicious sheen it draws your eye all the way up... from tethered ankles to where those luscious legs meet at a tight crotch rope. Their feet a treat in sheer double encasement, silky soles in three sizes of a perfect match to each shapely form they support. He moves in closer and we follow his POV, to wide eyes above the tight tape gag wrapping, nose to chin, and over their hair, muffling their moans... and protestations as they realise he plans to leave them for a night in their bondage! He takes the petite, curvy country gal and hops her out the room with him, leaving the voluptuous, silver haired stunner and leggy brunette, bare breasts and pert nipples bouncing in their struggles... to endure, or team up to help each other escape their bonds...

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:45
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3981kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 306.7 MB

Download Sandra, Salena, Constance

Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

Legs up in a lotus tie to a steel cross, the wooden platform Sandra is seated on is the perfect height for Lisa to lavish attention on those terrific tits exposed under creamy satin blouse and pussy exposed beneath pencil skirt and a layer of nude nylon. First Lisa's fingers fondle the ample breasts of her captive playmate, then a wand is plugged in for more intense stimulation of the silver haired submissive. The blond Domina dressed in black unbuttons her silky shirt to release bare breasts over her corseted waist and masturbates with the wand she has just treated Sandra to. Switching back to her captive, the vibrator is pressed hard against the damsels defenseless, pantyhose-d pussy. With a firm hand Lisa checks Sandra's vet wrap gag has not loosened from such moaning and leaves the MILF to recover herself, tomorrow will be a big day, she's ready to go to her new home and Owner.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 390.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lotus Tie Orgasms from Lisa!

carolina

InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Catherine de Sade
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

A good day for Catherine DeSade is any day she can find a man who wants to use her up. Today is a good day. Damon Pierce wants to wear her out.

Duration: 51:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 582.6 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Catherine de Sade Posted Part Two

Sponge contest Pandora Blake and Jane

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Pandora Blake and Jane
Video language: English

See our sponge contest game with the petgirls Pandora Blake and Jane

Duration: 24:02
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 281.0 MB

Download Sponge contest Pandora Blake and Jane

carolina

Tough and Sexy Vendetta Subs to Electrosex!

Cast: Claire Adams ,Vendetta
Genres: Fingering ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Electric Dildo ,Tens Unit ,muscular ,Electrical Play ,Blonde ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On

Vendetta has always been one of our favorites. Enjoy a flashback with this classic archive shoot!!
Vendetta returns to Wiredpussy to suffer at the hands of the amazingly talented Claire Adams. Claire encases Vendetta in latex and pushes her to her limits with challenging lesbian bondage positions, intense electrical play, and so many orgasms that I lost count. Claire and Vendetta have unbeatable chemistry. Don't miss it!

Duration: 1:11:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tough and Sexy Vendetta Subs to Electrosex!

Kept

Well, little Miss Elise Graves, I hope you are ready for a day full of rope, cocks and canes because that is what you are looking at. PD has a few hours to kill and you know that means he is going to spend them making your life miserable. If she were more receptive of the gifts he gives her this probably would not be so bad. She wants to be a stuck up little princess though, and that has a price.

Duration: 55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 624.2 MB

Download Kept

carolina

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia

She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Richelle Ryan Is that Snooky?

Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: Curvy ,Submission ,Domination ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Fingering ,Pain ,switch ,Brunette ,fake boobs

Welcome Richelle Ryan to Device Bondage, this 100% hot Italian is easy to look at. Richelle tells us she gets confused for Snooky from the Jersey Shore all the time.
We love girls with FF boobs and shaved pussies, and we love when they are spread out helpless, their body open for whatever will happen. As it turns out, this one is as fussy as the real Snooky. We make her suffer to her level of pain and suffering so that's what really matters.
She does look good cumming and cumming once we lock a giant cock up her shaved snatch with a vibrator on it. She can't escape so we just make her cum and cum.

Duration: 14:50
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 332.1 MB

Download Richelle Ryan Is that Snooky?

carolina

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Self Bondage Bodystocking

Mina is wearing a sexy bodystocking combo and leather harness, she starts by strapping her legs together with belts and then handcuffs herself behind her back. Sexy struggling ensues before she is gagged on screen and has her elbows bound to make things more difficult. Finally the handcuff key is given to her, but with her elbows bound its impossible to reach the keyhole to undo the handcuffs. Poor Mina, who knows when she will get out! A Sexy 20 minute update!

Duration: 20:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6892kbps

Download Self Bondage Bodystocking

carolina

Maggie Mead Rosebud

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Maggie Mead
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Pd went to the store and he almost left thinking they didn't have anything to keep him busy for the night. Then he saw Maggie Mead in the parking lot and knew he had to have her. She didn't have a price tag so Pd just packed her up, threw her in a cart and brought her home. Now it is time to give this new toy a test.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1423kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 487.8 MB

Download Maggie Mead Rosebud

Assylum - Calipig pt. 2 Patient: Calico

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

After being turned from Calico into Calipig and fucked savagely in the ass by Dr. Mercies and Orderly X, Calico gets taken to the Laboratory. There, she is hoisted up on a cold, metal table and waxed all over her body until she is covered in pink pigskin. That's when the beating and round 2 of the painal begin.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6637kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - Calipig pt. 2 Patient: Calico

carolina

SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer
Genres: Stunning MILF Syren De Mer tied down and sex hard without by mercy by two cocks, brutal blowjob

Sexy and fit Milf Syren De Mer loves the dick. She honestly does. Luckily for this cock crazed swinger, dick is exactly what we have on the menu for her today. Lots and lots of top shelf dick.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps

File size: 834.8 MB

Download SexuallyBroken Syren De Me matt williams jack hammer

Shiney Blue Lingerie

Johnny's favorite way to watch a movie is with me tied up and gagged next to him. And, tonight is movie night. Oh bother! I found this cute little blue night shirt that I haven't worn in a very long time and pair it with shiny satin panties, garter belt and stockings. Johnny puts on the movie, ties me up in a tight hogtie with rope on the floor next to the couch. And, then, he puts a thick white cloth gag in my mouth. He sits down on the couch behind me with his popcorn that I cannot eat due to the gag in my mouth and starts the movie. Oh well! At least he's happy!

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 560.4 MB

Download Shiney Blue Lingerie

carolina

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

Cast: Amarna Miller ,Bill Bailey
Genres: Rough Sex ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,Rope Bondage ,Slave ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Redhead ,Oral Sex ,drool

Gorgeous red-head submissive pain slut Amarna Miller wants to be tied up and flogged before you fuck her, but she does not understand why. Amarna learns the connection between her masochism and her pussy in this opening day of slave training.
A devastating inverted blowjob covers the trainees face in spit and drool. Then a strict strappado fuck with hard nipple clamp play. Her tits bounce painfully as her pussy is rammed. A painful rope suspension tests the depth of her tolerance, and she is finished off with a rough sex scene that leaves her exhausted, delighted, and covered in come.

Duration: 53:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Help Me Understand The Pain - Amarna Miller, Day One

carolina

Prisoner

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Domination

Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.

Duration: 37:37

File size: 842.2 MB

Download Prisoner

Hardcore Anal in Strict Bondage, 19 Year Old Abella Danger, Day One

Cast: Abella Danger ,Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM ,drool ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,shaped ,Nipple Clamps ,toned ,natural boobs ,switch

Abella Danger in heavy bondage, huge ball gags, weighted nipple clamps and under strict discipline as hardcore anal slave in training. Abella's big all natural ass bounces on hard cock as she takes it in the ass while getting flogged, whipped, cropped and manhandled. Abella's gagged mouth spills creamy drool all over her all natural tits, her nipples are clamped tight as she rides giant dick in her ass and learns to behave like an obedient slave girl.
When 19 year old Abella Danger wants to learn about submission and masochism, the budding pain slut come to Training of O to learn how to eroticize the pain and give up her asshole to dominant dick. Abella screams for more cock, more orgasms, more pain, more of everything. And she spills over till she is left a come , fucked, used, anal slave girl with a long road to travel before she sleeps. Welcome to Servitude, Abella.

Duration: 51:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

Download Hardcore Anal in Strict Bondage, 19 Year Old Abella Danger, Day One

carolina

Darling

Cast: Dee Williams
Genres: Breast Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Submission ,Rope Bondage ,Big Tits ,Bondage ,Pain

Darling, Darling, Darling. There is truth to thestatement that a painter is only as good as thequality of the paint he is working with. Same holdstrue to Riggers. They are only as good as the modelsthey are working with. Darling is a true BDSMlifestyler, who loves bondage almost more thananything in her life. Some of Hogtied's best imagerycomes when Matt and Darling get together. Enjoy.

Duration: 40:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

Download Darling

Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Adara is left to endure her tight bondage, gag, clamps, and nose hooks. She mmmmpphs and struggles as much as her bondage will allow for a while. She eventually gets a little complacent, so to get her spirits up again, I whip her clamped tits with a leather strap. There we go... that really woke her up again. Her yelps, moans and twitch intensify greatly with the right motivation. I want a new view, so I roll her onto her stomach for a while. At the end of the clip, I cut off her ziptie bondage and make her crawl out of the room using the rope still tied into her hair as a leash.

Duration: 25:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2955kbps

File size: 569.8 MB

Download Tell Me What You Want and I'll Give You What You Need - Part 4

carolina

Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

Rough. Sick. Twisted. Beautiful. And Real... This session is all that and more. Submissive, little Eden Sin learns to give up more control than ever.

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6304kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Assylum - My Holes Are Yours to Control, Sir

Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

Cast: Zazie Skymm
Genres: Anal, Blonde, Cumshot, Fetish, Hardcore, Sex Toys, Teen, Ass Fucking, Facial, Fantasy, Glamour

Well-hung Nikki Nuttz teases and drips wax all over Zazie Skymm's gorgeous curves. The Hungarian beauty moans with pleasure while getting her sweet shaved pussy licked and cheeky ass fucked passionately. She orgasms then returns the favor and receives Nikki's load all over her beautiful face.

Duration: 38:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensual Hungarian babe Zazie Skymm enjoys bondage fetish sex session

carolina

Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

4 aliens who study humans abduct Carol to get to know her closely. The brunette wakes up without understanding anything, and lets herself be carried away by the aliens who gradually undress her and caress her body. They soon take the opportunity to taste Carol's private parts and write down every sensation, skin texture and human reaction. Of course, the aliens have fun during their study, especially getting to know Carol's delicious pussy and open ass, her admirable feet and her delicious nipples to suck, and they like to watch the faces of satisfaction of the girl, who even cums. It seems that Carol is the favorite human of these naughty aliens!

Duration: 1:02:53
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4020kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Pleasant Aliens - Carol Castro, Milla, Mel, Manuela, Nicole

Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

Cast: Ramon Nomar ,Alexa Grace
Genres: Orgasm Denial ,bottom ,Handler ,Crop ,muscular ,slim ,Slave ,shaved ,Hitachi ,Rope Bondage

Alexa Grace is an all natural girl next door with a tight body and little titties. She is the kind of pretty young thing that was born to suffer at the hands of sadistic male handler. This kind of girl looks devastatingly beautiful when tied up in inescapable rope bondage but looks even better while gagging on a massive cock. She starts her day tied standing with her arms and legs spread wide. As she learns the rules of her master's dungeon, she is brutally tormented with a cruel electro-shock device strapped to inner thighs. Her lean legs twitch and tremble as she begs repeatedly to cum as her clit is stimulated with an industrial strength vibrator. But this female sex slave doesn't get to cum yet and the male dom relishes in the pain of her orgasm denial. He then tosses Alexa to the floor and begins to hit her teeny titties with a cruel leather riding crop. She squirms and fidgets to escape the whacks from the impact play, but in this dungeon there is no avoiding pain. As she breathes heavily from the searing agony, her cruel taskmaster then jams his massive cock down her throat. She gags, coughs, and then plunges in deep and gets her face fucked with reckless abandon. Pleased with her devotion, the dom then jams the hitachi back on her clit and coerces the first of many multiple orgasm out of her pussy. Next, Alexa finds herself tied to a leather couch with her perfect round ass perched high up in the air. She then proceeds to take a dick in her tight pink pussy that stretches her and fills her completely. The couch skids across the room from the unbelievable of the power fucking that she is made to endure. To finish her day of sexual depravity Alexa lays on her back with her legs tied apart. At this point she is so used and abused that she can barely remember to thank her master for all of the sexual pleasure he is showering her with. As her swollen clit is relentlessly stimulated with a vibrator her cunt gets plowed over and over by the massive cock. She begs for the dom's cum and he is only too happy to oblige. Alexa is left in a pool of sweat and covered by a giant load of jizz.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

Download Skinny Blonde Slut Alexa Grace in Sadistic Rope Bondage Pussy Fucking!

carolina

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

Studio: Bondage BarrixV

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right. All three beauties are to cum again and again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

carolina

Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

After hearing a noise, I notice Rachel snooping around my loft and rifling through drawers. She looks like a professional in a skin tight black catsuit, but I easily subdue her and soon she is carried to the basement over my shoulder. Her arms are bound behind her back around a sturdy steel post. I call the police, but the line has been disconnected, so I assume it is up to me to punish her for her crimes. I shove a huge ballgag in her mouth, (she tears up just from the gag) and then buckle all the straps very tightly. Once she is stood up, I bind her tits with electrical tape to make them more sensitive to the clamps. I crotchrope her and tighten it with a rope hoist. Her ankles are spread and tied to the legs of a table that is right behind the post. Her elbows are bound and then pulled up and tied off. She is nosehooked before her harness gag is tied off above. Rachel is in pure agony, but I have 0 sympathy for thieves, so I turn out the lights and leave her to endure. She might be like this for some time. I added a little behind the scenes footage.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

Download Swift Justice for Rachel the Cat Burglar

Taped, Gagged, Hooded, Armbinder

Mina is dressed in a black American Apparel leotard, tights and sexy thigh high boots. She has her elbows bound tightly with hot pink duct tape. She is also tape gagged and then to make things more intense she is zipped into a very tight hot pink zippered armbinder and Gwendoline hood. As if her restraints were not enough she is belted once again at her elbows, wrists & legs, then she is bound into a hogtied position. Three layers of restraint!

Duration: 26:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6839kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Taped, Gagged, Hooded, Armbinder

carolina

Madison Young, Jenni Lee and Star

Cast: Star ,Madison Young ,Jenni Lee
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Pierced Nipples ,Big Tits ,switch

Unfortunately, we decided not to pursue BondageTrials as a new site. We were worried about models trying too hard to win their trial, and not using their safe word as a result. We are presenting our initial shoots here on hogtied as. This trial was shot on location, Madison and Star battle it out in this update with guest referee Jenni Lee.

Duration: 13:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

Download Madison Young, Jenni Lee and Star

Sleepsack Total Enclosure

Mina gets encased in a totally inescapable tight leather sleepsack. Made from buffalo leather, this sleepsack and its dominating power to restrain is one of the core ideals behind Restricted Senses. Take a beautiful girl like Mina, encase her utterly and completely in leather, zip her up and she is now completely at the mercy of her captor, turning her into nothing but an ornament on my carpet. I never get tired of watching her in this suit. I have been training Mina a fair bit in this suit, In keeping with the name I will lock her inside late at night and she will very often fall asleep inside it for hours.
Only hours later when she wakes up after trying to move around in her sleep, completely unaware of where she is, does she realise she is still trapped inside a leather prison, no concept of how much time has passed, weather it is still night or even when she will be released again. Total and complete Restricted Senses.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5257kbps

Download Sleepsack Total Enclosure

carolina

Silver Dress Part II

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II

Leather and Lace Iona Grace

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather and Lace Iona Grace

carolina

Muffling The Virus - Tay, Alessia

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Alessia starts coughing while cleaning Tay's house, and the domme soon worries. When Alessia says she is suspicious of Coronavirus, Tay decides to stifle the virus that is coming out of the girl's airway... With her ass! Keeping Alessia trapped between her legs, Tay makes her disappear under her buttocks, in addition to rolling around in the slave's face, completely preventing her from breathing and spreading the virus. Alessia gets desperate due to breathlessness, but Tay makes sure to stay on top of her face for long seconds. In addition, the domme uses body oil to make Alessia even more short of breath, and continues to make the slave disappear between her buttocks. Wow!

Duration: 32:29
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC, 6335kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Muffling The Virus - Tay, Alessia

Squirt Fest 2010 Like a Fucking Fountain!

Cast: Gia DiMarco
Genres: shaved ,bottom ,Handler ,Brunette ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Feet ,toned ,Electrical Play ,Squirting

Tiny Gia DiMarco is back! Her booming, tan, sexy, shaved body is not ready for the hurting we put on it.
Princess Donna joins the set and poor Gia gets double teamed. Strong jolts of electricity are the first things Gia must deal with before she gets any pleasure. Next, foot caning. Her feet are too sensitive and the the Doms almost break her, but they restrain themselves. Mercy is shown. Gia must not be broken for what is next to cum.
With two fingers fucking her G spot and two fingers deeply fucking her ass, Gia loses all body control and starts squirting like a broken pipeline in the Gulf of Mexico. She hits everyone in the room, even the cameras get soaked. We make Gia cum so much and so hard, at least 1 2 gallon of squirt is fucked out of her body.

Duration: 15:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 354.0 MB

Download Squirt Fest 2010 Like a Fucking Fountain!

carolina

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

Download HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

Kimberly has been late to the office almost every day this week and to top it off, she pissed off a very important client today. I still may fire her, but for now I'm going to administer an attitude adjustment. The clip starts with me leading an already bound and ballgagged Kimberly back to the storage area. I push her over an old bed and smack her ass before grabbing more rope. I bind her legs around her upper and lower thighs, as well as her calves and ankles. After her legs are completely and tightly bound, I lift her up onto the bed and smack her ass more. I sit back and watch her struggle for a while, before I return with more rope. I use the rope to put Kimberly into a tight hogtie. I sit back once again to watch her struggle... Kimberly is left on the bed to struggle in her hogtie for a bit, but she's trying to untie a knot, and we can't have that. I grab some twine and use it to tie her thumbs back. Next I roll her on her side and cut open her soft sweater and pull her tits out of her bra. I think about clamping them, but we'll wait for now. The last 2 to 3 minutes is Kimberly struggling in her hogtie.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps

File size: 372.3 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 1

carolina

Sparks - Jade Indica

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks - Jade Indica

Slutty Entertainment

Cast: January Seraph ,Winter Sky
Genres: Caning ,Femdom ,LezDom ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Strap On ,Flogging ,Pussy Eating ,Lesbian ,Sub

Winter Sky desperately wants to be of more service for sex and taught how to be a better slut. January Seraph's a tough and sexy dom that makes Winter into the perfect pussy licking, cock sucking, horny, sexually servicing slut everyone wants to punish and fuck! This update includes humiliation, inflatable gag, flogging, caning, tit torment, pussy licking, butt plug, strap-on fucking, rough lesbian sex and domination.

Duration: 52:00

Download Slutty Entertainment

carolina

SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Marina Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, BJ

hawt Marina Angel. Her devilish giggle will keep u rock intense, begin to finish. She's brought in a youthful curious sexy cutie sweetheart will receive what this babe craves: raw sex, tying, spanking, tit slapping, face smacks.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7894kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Marina Angel

Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

Thieves waylay a pair of palace guards dragging a lovely blonde slave girl in heavy shackles. They torture the guards hoping to learn the secret of entering the ancient walled city. They bring them to the warrior queen who shows them who the true FemDom is.

Format: avi
Duration: 57:57
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 977kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Slaves Of The Warrior Queen

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors