Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Mina is back in her school uniform. This time I hood her in a white lambskin open mouth hood, and gag her with a harness ring gag. She is bound in pink rope (My favourite) with her elbows tight, her skirt is stripped from her and she is left in her white shirt, white panties and knee high socks. All natural light, I love this new house, Mina looks so nice tightly draped in ropes in beautiful natural daylight. She ends up hogtied with her gag roped to her elbow ropes. As I am untying her, its clear the position was quite tough on her, there is some real emotion there. Lets just say she was a little overcome and was glad to be untied in the end.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hooded Gagged and Hogtied

Devicebondage - Fresh MeatYoung blonde slut tormented by Orlando

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Orlando, Tysen Rich
Genres: blonde, bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation
Video language: English

Tysen is new to our pages, but is slowly making a name for herself as a bondage model. We love fresh meat around here and watching them put through the paces. There is no slack given, we don't take it easy, and we always make sure the members get to see the genuine article.Orlando breaks this little whore in properly with massive amounts of punishment, bondage and orgasms. She gets to cum, but only after this slut pays her dues.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4526kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devicebondage - Fresh MeatYoung blonde slut tormented by Orlando

carolina

Anal Psycho Pt 3

Cast: Tommy Pistol ,Mona Wales
Genres: Anal ,Dominatrix ,Role Play ,Blowjob ,Rope Bondage ,shaped ,Squirting ,Submission ,brunet ,slim

In Anal Psycho part 2 after fucking Tommy Pistol, Mona Wales and Penny Pax chain him to the bed and take off with a suitcase full of lottery money. Now Tommy has tracked Mona down at the Hotel Majestic and he is pissed! Not only is he determined to get that money back he is going to get some serious revenge on that ass of hers for killing his partner. With rough corporeal, deep slobbering blow jobs, punishing squirting orgasms and outrageous anal. See Mona and Tommy go full Anal Psycho! in part 3 of the Anal Psycho series.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Anal Psycho Pt 3

Devicebondage - Wipe that smile off of your face, whore!

Cast: Alexa Aimes
Genres: bondage, pain, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, cop

Alexa shows up to set full of smiles and joking around. She is a bright fucking ray of sunshine, and all I can think about, is how to shut her the fuck up. I don't care for her humor, and instead of a smile, I want to hear her scream. I want to be the one that causes her agonizing pain, extreme suffering, and wipe that silly smirk off her face.We begin by folding this whore into a scorpion position and locking her in. The smile is already fading away, the laughing has stopped, and I haven't started the torment. It's apparent now that her silly behavior was brought on by anxiety and fear. It was her way of coping with the anticipation of what was ahead of her.She is shuffled from one device to the next, with the punishment increasing as we go. Orgasms are ripped from her body during the day at my discretion. She is allowed to cum, but only when I see fit.

Duration: 43:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4613kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Devicebondage - Wipe that smile off of your face, whore!

carolina

Recapturing yultsi part 4

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias

After the last bitter experience on her tender tits, Yultsi now seems to have lost her all resistance, and ready for any further torment that Dr Lomp is to decide for her. Poor girl is constantly and hysterically weeping, even when no instrument is touching her body. However, the cruel master is determined to push more, and now will whip this poor girl's back with a spicy bullwhip. Yultsi is ordered just to lean her chest forward, by leaving her back completely vulnerable and the girl, since she has already surrendered with all her being, does what is told, like a good girl that she must be. Now you merely watch and enjoy her stirring for every stroke that Dr Lomp mercilessly places on her bare back.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12261kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Recapturing yultsi part 4

Hogtied - Smashing Brand New Big Tits, Beautiful Pussy

Studio: Hogtied
Cast: Nina Lopez
Genres: big tits, squirting, straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Nina Lopez brings a giant set of natural guns to HogTied, and come to find out her pussy is Fucking Beautiful! Especially when the ropes are ripping her pretty pink cunt lips apart to reveal that big, fat, pulsing pink clit. I can resist vibrating the shot out of that fresh young twat, and she rewards me by squirting her girl come all over my fucking pants.

Duration: 52:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Hogtied - Smashing Brand New Big Tits, Beautiful Pussy

carolina

Anikka and Ariel

Cast: Ariel X ,Anikka Albrite
Genres: Anal Fingering ,Prolapse ,Spanking ,Gag ,Anal Fisting ,Blonde ,Fishnets ,LezDom ,buttplug ,natural boobs

Two gorgeous girls with sexy asses, Ariel X and Anikka Albrite explore anal sex! Ariel gives Anikka's amazing ass a good spanking and then we get some hot ass worship. Anikka looks so hot getting fucked in her tight ass and then returns the favor by fucking Ariel ass with a dildo gag. Ariel then shows off her skills by stretching her butthole with a big glass plug. Lastly, Anikka get fucked by Ariel with the strap-on and comes hard!

Duration: 46:14

Download Anikka and Ariel

SexAndSubmission - The Senator's

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Marco Banderas, Renee Roulette
Genres: bondage, submission, straight, bdsm, domination, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration, blowjob, humiliation, Corporal Punishment, Rough Sex, gag

Renee Roulette is taken for a ransom she bound and gagged. Marco Banderas has two days until he has to deliver her to a high powered buyer. He ties the sexy Renee Roulette in hard bondage and fucks her throat in a upside down position. Marco uses his hard cock to have Renee submit to his hard fucking and tough bondage.

Duration: 56:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Senator's

carolina

Paige Richards

Cast: Paige Richards

Paige asked me to help her get into shape. Being the good friend that I am I was happy to help. I make her do her exercises using electricity as a motivation. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 329.7 MB

Download Paige Richards

All-Natural Blonde Power Fucked in Rope Bondage

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Mr. Pete, Sophia Grace
Genres: big dick, Blonde, Bondage, brunet, Brunette, Crop, foreskin, Hitachi, master, natural boobs, Rope Bondage, shaved, slim, Small Tits, Stud, Sub, switch, Vibrator

All-natural blonde, Sophia Grace has a secret hunger. Most days it takes all of her will-power to suppress her wanton and carnal desires, but today she gets to let it all out. Sophia is drawn in and manhandled by Mr Pete, who uses and abuses her any way he wishes. She finds herself stripped naked and restrained in rope bondage while standing spread eagle in the middle of the room. Mr Pete quickly begins to crop her and flog her. Her perky small tits glow red from the impact play, and the burning sting is palpable. Sophia begins to pant and tremble as she revels in the thrill of being in over her head. Her dom shoves a hitachi onto her exposed clit and carefully edges her to an orgasm. She starts to cum, but Mr Pete pulls back and laughs, then walks away, relishing the denial. Before she can recover, Sophia is tossed to the floor with her arms tied behind her back. Kneeling, she is instructed to open her mouth wide. She pretends to look innocent and unaware about what's about to happen, but she knows that a massive cock is about to be shoved down her throat. The dom quickly unleashes a punishing face-fucking, and Sophia gags and chokes from the deep throating. Gasping for air, she begs for more as a vibrator stimulates her tight, pink pussy. Next she's tied on a table with one leg yanked in the air so her pussy is exposed and ripe for plucking. Mr Pete wastes no time and jams his fat dick into her tight fuck hole. He fucks her relentlessly, to the point where Sophia's eyes roll back in her head from the maddening pleasure. Mr Pete is immensely pleased with Sophia's devotion to the dick, so he finally allows her to cum. Her body convulses from the ecstatic release. To finish her day, Sophia is tied in a doggystyle position with her head shoved to the floor. Her master quickly renews his onslaught on her swollen and sensitive cunt, and jams his cock right back into her back door. Sophia wants more and begs to cum over and over as she's power fucked. She is permitted to orgasm one last time, just as Mr Pete blows his load all over her perfect, round ass.

Duration: 47:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

Download All-Natural Blonde Power Fucked in Rope Bondage

carolina

Katarina Blade - holiday shocks

Handcuffed by the side of the pool, Katarina Blade is going for another shock collar challenge! It's very painful, but at least the weather is good!

Duration: 6:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14823kbps
Audio: 268kbps

File size: 683.4 MB

Download Katarina Blade - holiday shocks

The Pledge Sorority Initiation Featuring Krissie

Release Year: 2024

They all rotate taking turns fucking her ass while her pussy is anchored to another dick.

Duration: 54:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

Download The Pledge Sorority Initiation Featuring Krissie

carolina

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

Cast: Dolly Leigh, The Pope
Genres: bondage, domination, leather, mind fuck, sybian, dildo, Male Handler, Handler, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Fair skinned red head, Dolly wants to make her first experience with a male handler a Device Bondage shoot. She claims that she wants to get pushed, and I take that as a personal challenge. We begin with her bound with leather belts and tethered to the ceiling. I treat her like a whore and manhandle her before ripping her clothes off exposing her milky white skin.The pale white starts to turn a bright red from the heavy impact all over her fragile body.Next I want to test her with a grueling predicament with her on her elbows and knees. Her body is punished even more this time and taken to the edge of her ability to withstand any more. Her pussy is then filled with a massive dildo and she is fucked into tears.In the final scene Dolly is in a very vulnerable position with a sybian placed between her legs with the intent to utterly destroy her little pussy. Her eyes are covered and the brutal mind fuck scrambles her brain. She doesn't know what to beg for or what to plead to make stop. In the end we find that Dolly not only can handle hardcore torment, but can't wait for more.

Duration: 52:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

Download Devicebondage - Fair Skinned First Timer Begs for Extreme Domination!!

carolina

Penthouse Pet Skin Diamond Squirting in Brutal Bondage and Punished!!

Cast: Skin Diamond, The Pope
Genres: bondage, flogging, leather, squirting, Ebony, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, leather belt

Her head is in a wooden stock, her wrist are restrained with metal cuffs and she is mounted on a spinning platform. She is toyed with flogged, and made to endure breath control at the hands of her sadistic captor. The rewarding orgasm has her eyes rolled back in her head as she spins out of control in .Next Skin is confined to a little space and restrained with leather belts. Again her head is locked into a stock and her nipples are tied to her toes. Fear comes over her face as her breath is controlled. She gasps for air when he releases just to fall short as her mouth is covered again.Now Skin is face down, legs spread and made helpless with leather straps. She suffers through a brutal flogging and bastinado with hopes of a final orgasm. Her pussy is stuffed with a massive didlo, and her slutty ass is fingered. Noe that her pussy has given all of it's juices, we fuck Skin's throat until she has swallowed every drop of her whore juices.

Duration: 55:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps

Download Penthouse Pet Skin Diamond Squirting in Brutal Bondage and Punished!!

Devicebondage - Rush of Pain

Cast: Goldie Rush
Genres: bondage, pain, Petite, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Goldie's petite body gets chained to the floor in a sitting position.Every limb and her neck is chained to make her as helpless as possible. The torment comes quickly and the room is filled with her screams. She acted like this was all new to her, but this slut settled in to the pain as easily as I slid my fingers in her soaking wet pussy. We continue through the day, experimenting with different kinds of punishment and suffering. Each ends with the reward of a monster orgasms, but I think she would be OK without them.

Duration: 52:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4904kbps

Download Devicebondage - Rush of Pain

carolina

Ginary's Test - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I help Ginary up and then to the floor. I grab some rope and immediately hogtie her. Her head is pulled back and tied to her feet. Tape is wrapped over her gag, making it even tighter. Finally she is nose hooked. Ginary is sweaty and they don't want to stay, but with a little adjustment, they do. I step back and enjoy the view of a sweaty Ginary, completely helpless and gagged. She really can't struggle, but she can twitch a little. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her on her side, after taking the nose hooks out as one side had slipped out anyway. Now we can really see how tight the crotchrope, breast bondage, and gag really are. After Ginary has endured her bondage for a while on her side, I return. I have a little fun again slapping her bound tits. I attempt to clamp her nipples, but her tits are tied to tight for them to get a bite and they slide off as Ginary yelps through her gag. Not bad, flexible, a huge mouth, and she seemed to enjoy most of her ordeal. I think I'll have her come back. The last few minutes of the clip is of Ginary being released from her bondage. As you can see her recuperation is good as well... as son as her arms are free, she uses them to push herself up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.3 MB

Download Ginary's Test - Part 3

Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Adira Allure, Derrick Pierce
Genres: Athletic, Bondage, Hitachi, Leather, multiple orgasms, Orgasm Denial, other hair color, Pain, Rope Bondage, Slave, Sub, Tattoo, Vibrator

Adira Allure is typically dominant, but today she submits to Derrick Pierce in her Kink premier. She admits she's not into pain, but she learns to take it, and to take a lot of it. Under her tough exterior lies a hungry little fuck toy that longs to serve. She starts her day wearing only heels, with her arms and legs spread out wide, restrained with tight, inescapable rope bondage. With a hitachi strapped to her tight pink pussy, Derrick Pierce begins to test the limits of his captive sex slave. He toys with her perky little nipples and her small natural breasts. He runs his fingers up the sides of her chest and stomach and tickles her inner thighs. As the vibrator relentlessly torments her swollen clit, Adira purrs and moans in delightful anticipation. Derrick begins to rev things up, and starts to flog Adira's taut skin with a heavy leather flogger. She yelps and moans as her sensitive skin is abused with cruel impact play. Derrick grinds the head of the hitachi into her cunt and Adira begs to cum. He merely laughs and watches her squirm from the searing pain of orgasm denial. He then tosses her to the floor and shoves his fat cock down her throat. She gags and spits all over herself, but she's so damn hungry she devours Derrick's dick, continuously throat fucking herself on it. She begs to cum and falls to the floor in a quivering mess of and cum juices. Next Adira is tied to a table on her stomach with her legs in a perfect split. Not many subs are this limber and Adira loves to show of her slutty talents. With her perfect round ass on display, Derrick jams his cock into her pussy and Adira squeals with delight. He pounds her until the table his shaking and Adira is gasping for breath. She cums over and over until the multiple orgasms drive her into a frothing fit of sexual depravity. Derrick then flips her onto her back and renews the pounding of her fuck hole. Her ass slaps and shakes as he plows her over and over. Adira begs to taste his cum and to feel his hot juices squirt all over body. Derrick is only too happy to oblige and blows his load all over her pussy and titties.

Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

Download Derrick Pierce Takes Down the Domme

carolina

Hall of FuckingMachines Babes: Kristina Rose, Lorelei Lee

Cast: Kristina Rose ,Annie Cruz ,Bobbi Starr ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: unshaved ,Machine Dildo ,slim ,Fisting ,top ,natural boobs ,Blonde ,Brunette ,Latinx ,big dick

The pussy swallowing, ass fucking, squirt-a-palooza grand finale to our Hall of FuckingMachines Babe live shoot ends in an epic four girl fucking, fisting, 10 inch dick swallowing, cunnilingus chain licking, face slapping, the best of the best fucking each other and machines, and an all out punishing, dominating demolishing of Lorelei Lee. It is in short, hot. Go watch.

Duration: 24:49

File size: 910.6 MB

Download Hall of FuckingMachines Babes: Kristina Rose, Lorelei Lee

The Dentist

Cast: Sabina
Genres: Pussy Eating ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,natural boobs ,Electric Dildo ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,Electro Clamp ,Tens Unit ,LezDom

Please welcome Sabina to Wiredpussy. Sabina has been a member of the site for nearly 4 years and has long fantasized about getting tied up and dominated with electricity. As a member of the site, Sabina thought she knew what to expect, but as she struggles against the inescapable bondage and feels the sting of electro for the first time, she quickly begins to wonder what she has gotten herself into!!! At the end of the day Sabina has been fucked, sucked, and shocked into submission, and her dripping pussy shows that she can't wait to come back for more!
This weeks update not only features hot amateur talent, but also a very sexy storyline!
Sabina goes to the dentist office to get her wisdom teeth removed, but when she falls asleep from the anesthesia she finds herself tied up in a dirty dungeon with sadistic nurse Princess Donna! Is it fantasy or reality? either way it's hot, hot, hot!!

Duration: 57:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Dentist

carolina

Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: deprivation, MILF, pain, sybian, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Penny is a super hot MILF that is as bratty as they come. She is first taken the edge of her darkest place by mummifying her. This type of deprivation is hard fro her, but she agreed to do it, and it's clear that she likes being pushed to the edge.Next she chained into place in a back bend and her entire body caned. The pain becomes almost unbearable, yet she pushed through to prove she won't be beaten that easily.We finish the day by mounting her atop a sybian, and watch as this bratty bitch has more orgasms ripped from her wiling cunt than she can handle.

Duration: 59:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3934kbps

Download Devicebondage - Bratty MILF gets tortured and made to cum!!

Hooters Bound

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and beer (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

carolina

Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Beverly was awesome in her previous shoot, and now, she wants more. Let's go with full metal contraptions. Can I build a "chair" out of 3/4" kee klamps and a grooming bench that will hold her head very still. Thus the shoot opens with her trussed in the chair. An anal probe plies her nether with electrical pulses throbbing her sphincter. She is isolated with only the stimulation of her asshole. After a half-hour I begin to apply the rubber implements to her head. The contraptions now focus her attention on the fumes that wind their way into her brain. A chemical stimulation is beyond what she can imagine. Yet, we as beast begin our rituals with pheromones. She is thus primed with the scent.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Beverly Hills - Bubbles

Fresh Meat

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Aster
Genres: Brunette ,Dominatrix ,Zapper ,Humiliation ,Pain ,Strap On ,Cattle Prod ,Slave ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM

Aster is a sweet and innocent girl doing porn for her FIRST TIME EVER! I pair her with porn veteran Sandra Romain who puts this newbie through the paces. First she struggles to balance in heels on a barrel while threatened with shocks from the cattleprod, then she is fucked hard with electricity, gets a painful zipper before cumming, is strap-on fucked with a huge cock, made to get herself off for the camera, and ridiculed for her lousy pussy licking abilities. Sandra clearly enjoys every moment of humiliation she puts this slut through, and I'm sure you will too!

Duration: 1:07:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fresh Meat

carolina

Devicebondage - Painful with Squirting Orgasms!!!

Cast: Veruca James, The Pope
Genres: bondage, flogging, squirting, stocks, The Pope, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

We start the day with Veruca in stock device. Her ankles, wrists, and waist are all immobilized by the wooden stocks. The Pope enters and immediately begins to torment this helpless slut. He terrorizes her body and mind with menacing electrical devices, such as zappers and cattle prods. The sweat runs off her glistening body as she is made to endure his .Now she is inverted and restrained in hard steel. She is subjected to a brutal flogging, breath control, and orgasms so powerful that she fades into subspace. Not today slut! You will be present and suffer through all of it.In the final scene she is on her back with her legs spread exposing her pussy. Her nipples are tormented with a Wartenberg wheel and then clamped. She is taken all the way to the edge with extreme breath control and her pussy explodes with squirting orgasms as she screams in painful .

Duration: 53:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Devicebondage - Painful with Squirting Orgasms!!!

Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Jack Hammer, Maia Davis
Genres: blonde, bondage, crop, leather, violet wand, latex, corset, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Beautiful blonde Maia gets to learn what her limits are with Jack at the helm. Each position tests her and makes her realize that Device is no joke. In scene one, she is encased in latex legs Indian style, strapped to a reclining board. Her anxiety is ramped up with the corset on. She feels like she is being . Every sensation is heightened as its laced with fear. Jack soaks it up and revels in her discomfort. Scene two, she is challenged with an unforgiving forward bend in metal. Jack goes after her calves with the crop. She caves. He smiles. In the final position she gets to learn how cruel leather straps can be. She is attached to the violet wand via the grounding pad. Every time Jack touches her its electrifying. The princess melts with pleasure at his touch and earns orgasms worthy of her suffering.

Duration: 51:54

Download Devicebondage - Maia Davis vs Jack Hammer

carolina

Jackiebound part 354

It would be impossible for me to finish out this month without my beer wench! I love Oktoberfest...mainly for the beer and of course my cute little bar maid outfit that I get to wear. Well, Johnny thinks I am having a bit too much fun playing the part and decides to put me in a strict ball tie with rope in the bedroom with a plump red ball gag to keep me quiet and drooling. Works for me!
Stay tuned next week....I am sure to have a bonus update soon with my bar maid costume and a very interesting gag made custom for me by my sweet husband, Johnny! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps

File size: 466.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 354

Devicebondage - Plaything

Cast: Mia Austin
Genres: dungeon, The Pope, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mia has been left in a dark dungeon, chained to the floor. She is crotched away in the darkness with hopes of eluding her captor. The Pope enters and slowly drags her into the light by her chain to torment. The positions change but always keep her helpless, and the suffering increases with every passing moment. She begs and pleads for it to stop, but it won't stop until he has completely destroyed her. Mia's introduction to his sadistic ways will be one that she will not soon forget.

Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4844kbps

Download Devicebondage - Plaything

carolina

Extreme Cowtest For Perfect Blonde

Cast: Cowgirl, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Ball Gag, Vibrator, Dildo, Blonde, Pain

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass. In my fantasy, after I am completely saturated with jizz Cybil, XTC, and Violet rub it all over my body, in my eyes and hair. Paying special attention to my breasts, they give each a firm squeeze with every pass. Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so. It is having my master say, "Yes" and without saying anything further telling me, "You have done a good job, you deserve this reward". I know in that moment that I have pleased my master, and that is the greatest satisfaction I have ever known. Thank you PD, may I have another?

Duration: 44:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Extreme Cowtest For Perfect Blonde

Jeans Bound Part II

I am wearing a snug pair of jeans with my Marilyn t-shirt and sporty sneakers. Looking too cute to do anything else, but be tied up, I end up cloaked in silver duct tape. Then, I end up with mouth packing in my challenging little mouth, with an around the head duct tape gag to match my bondage. Johnny picks me up and puts me over his shoulder and then turns on the video camera and tosses me onto the bed. I can't help but laugh, which thankfully is muffled by the gag. I squirm all over the bed and honestly try to escape. The tape is not budging. Johnny leaves the room but keeps the camera rolling. I think I will be able to escape pretty easy. But the tape is just exhausting me. When he returns a few minutes later, he sees that the fight is out of me. He unbuttons my jeans and pulls them down a bit to reveal my red thong underneath. This only makes things harder and my shirt keeps riding up on top of it. Oh well, can't escape them all!

Duration: 8:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2105kbps

File size: 134.4 MB

Download Jeans Bound Part II

carolina

Bootlicking Babes Part 1

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: Feet ,Kinky ,shoe licking ,High Heels ,Dominatrix ,Pussy Eating ,Nylons Stockings ,other hair color ,Femdom ,Piss Play

Cherry Torn has been out at sea for a very long time, and she is desperate for diversion. When her commanding officer catches her in a compromising position, it's just the excuse she needs to get on her knees and lick Officer Lee's stiletto boots. The hot lesbian foot action is just getting started. Each of these women is going to get what they want, with tit crushing, rubbing their wet cunts on each others' toes, licking and worshipping their arches, piss play and cumming all over each others' feet.

Duration: 27:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bootlicking Babes Part 1

Katie Thornton - part of the deal

Katie Thornton's contract deal with a number of fetish websites meant that she also had to shoot for ShockChallenge. Obviously, she wasn't too happy about it, but she did it. She took a level 10 shock at the end! Not bad for a first time!

Duration: 7:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14636kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 778.8 MB

Download Katie Thornton - part of the deal

carolina

Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used

Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Foot Fetish, Brutal Caning, Crying, Flame, Foot Bondage

Dia is full of complaints about her new habitat. She is calling out for help but there is no one nearby but PD. Needless to say, he is not exactly the kind of help she had in mind. He has got her foot wired to her prison cell, which makes it an easy target for all kinds of torments. Even when she is concentrating intently on ignoring the pain dia just cannot manage. Each new implement brings a fresh chorus of screams.
Her feet are not the only easy access through her cage. Her face and cunt are easy to fuck when she is in no position to resist. PD can do anything he wants to her pussy and she is helpless to stop him. It only takes a small vibrator to make her beg for the privilege of cumming on his cock. she comes fast. As soon as he gives her the word Dia cums so hard that she is left whimpering and crying.

Duration: 48:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 101kbps

Download Dia Zerva - Caught To Be Used

carolina

Devicebondage - Pushing Her BUttons

Cast: Mandy Muse, The Pope
Genres: bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Mandy arrives ready and begging to make her day as intense as possible. I have no problem pushing the buttons of the willing slut, so I oblige her. The first position shows her that it's going to be a long day of grueling bondage and non stop torment. She is flogged as tries to get through the first position.The next position is more of a challenge as she is upside down with her legs spread to full open up her pussy. The torment starts immediately and then I realize that he pussy is soaking wet and ready to get filled. I start working my hand inside her pussy, but can't quite get the entire fist inside of her.We move into the final position and have her on her back with her legs spread further than before. Once I realize that my fist just will not fit, I turn back to tormenting this whore. Before I'm finished with her, I remove her from the final device and give her some good old fashion manhandling. I want to see her suffer and I refuse to stop until I get what I want from her.

Duration: 54:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download Devicebondage - Pushing Her BUttons

Devicebondage - Fragile CaptiveA Device Bondage Feature

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: bondage, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Casey is running from something, or someone, who is tracking her down. She is afraid and runs into what she thinks is a safe place. She thinks she's alone, then out of nowhere he appears. She is taken down in a struggle, and then restrained. She is terrorized by strict devices, and evil torment. She is awakened every day by being repeatedly dunked into a cold bath before her captor begins more torturous activities. How long can this fragile captive take this before she's had enough?

Duration: 54:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps

Download Devicebondage - Fragile CaptiveA Device Bondage Feature

carolina

Alana Cruise Gets Gangbanged by Prince Yahshua and Crew

Release Year: 2024

That's how it goes when our model is a such a dedicated pain slut...

Duration: 54:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

Download Alana Cruise Gets Gangbanged by Prince Yahshua and Crew

Recapturing yultsi part 1

Studio: Graias

Recently Yultsi is building her career on femdom, and indeed she's doing her job almost perfectly. Most of the submissive guys, who are applying to take role in a femdom movie, are taking their step back when they are told that the domme of the movie will be Yultsi. But there is a point that Dr Lomp must intervene, that Yultsi is being hooked on to dominance, and soon she may forget her position next to Dr Lomp. She is eventually his submissive, who must please him with her tears. Thus, Dr Lomp creates an excuse, and accuses her for terribly hurting a guy in a former record. She is told that she will be punished for this fault. As Dr Lomp guessed, Yultsi can't believe her ears, and starts to weep against this degradation. Watch and see how Dr Lomp puts Yultsi into deep subspace.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12296kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Recapturing yultsi part 1

carolina

Devicebondage - Marie McCray vs Orlando

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Marie McCray, Orlando
Genres: bondage, clothespins, leather, leather cuffs, sadism, the wall, vibrator, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment

Stunning red headed Marie McCray submits to the skilled hands of well known DeviceBondage specialist and sadist, Orlando. In scene one she is bound to the wall with her wrists above her head in leather cuffs and feet spread eagle with the same treatment to pipes. Her breasts are suctioned tight into cups and the best part about this predicament is the cunt hook that pulls this bitch into a nice standing back arch. Add a vibrator and this bitch has no place to complain. Second, continuing the spread theme, our ginger bitch is bound with leather straps on her arms, face down, legs spread. Her nipples are clamped tight and tied with string down to the floor leaving her ass for perfect access. Finally Marie is put in a very strenuous fatigue squat. The leather staps are barely adequate in supporting her. We watch her whole body uncontrollably tremor as her muscles desperately engage to keep her in position. Orlando has clothespins all over her body. The more she struggles, the more it hurts. Add a vibrator and the game is on.

Duration: 50:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4779kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Devicebondage - Marie McCray vs Orlando

Isabel love tickled at gynecologist

Studio: CinematicKink

Dr. Isabel Love returns to the gynecologist to reclaim her job, but the former patient who took her job, now Dr. T, tells her she must undergo a new treatment in order to get her job back. Isabel is once again strapped to the chair, legs spread wide, as the doctor begins using tickle therapy on her, trying out different parts to see where she responds the most. Her feet are only mildly ticklish, not reacting to all of the tools, but once Dr. T finds her left nipple to be particularly sensitive, he tries a variety of tickle tools on it including using a harmonica gag to make her play some music while being tickled.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 20:34
Video: 3840x2160, HEVC

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Isabel love tickled at gynecologist

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos