Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Quiet Time

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

Download Quiet Time

Jaden - Petite Bondage Slut

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Jaden
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo
Video language: English

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself. Even without permission she cums. Her punishment is more bondage and harsher treatment. It's more a test of how much of a bondage slut she is and less an actual punishment. Yet again she cums without permission.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4787kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jaden - Petite Bondage Slut

carolina

Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

In sunny Spain, there is always time for a good rope bondage battle! This time Rija Mae will brutally tie up poor Yvette Costeau! Don't worry though, Yvette is one of the toughest bondage models in the world! Rija Mae is a mean rigger though, she spreads Yvette's arms very wide, then suspends one leg, and even ties Yvette's mouth to the stairs!! That was unexpected, and very extreme. Yvette is very vulnerable, helpless, and quite angry.

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11692kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 405.9 MB

Download Rija Mae vs Yvette Costeau

It dungeon torture but its really so much more than that

Release Year: 2022
Studio: BrutalMaster

100% underground. Come watch these piggies get whipped in their boobs, pussy, ass, everywhere until they ! Bitches are trained to be obedient and devoted to their master. The scenes are extremely graphic and heavy, so it's not for the faint of heart. Come inside if you dare. Very hot!

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9703kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download It dungeon torture but its really so much more than that

carolina

SexAndSubmission - The Night Nurse: Dani Daniels

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Xander Corvus, Dani Daniels
Genres: bondage, nurse, role play, submission, Rough Sex

Dani Daniels returns to Sex and Submission for a very erotic fantasy role play with Xander Corvus. Watch this stunningly beautiful girl get taken down to the ground and manhandled with lots of rough sex and tight bondage!

Duration: 57:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4669kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Night Nurse: Dani Daniels

Rain DeGrey gets Destroyed with Extreme Torment and Brutal Orgasms!!

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: chains, leather, pain, The Pope, Feet, straight

Rain is back, and hotter than ever. She is stood up and locked into a rigid device to prevent her from squirming when the pain comes. Her body is turned a bright shade of red from floggers, canes, and The Pope's heavy hands. Her nipples, which are the most sensitive part of her body, are tormented until she can't take it any more.Next she is spread eagle on the floor and held in place with tight chains. Our fucking machine is placed inside her, and turned up to an make her orgasm out of control until she is speaking gibberish.The final scene has Rain suspended by leather and chains, and more torment makes this slut scream in agony. Her feet are destroyed with evil bastinado and her cunt wrecked by constant vibration.

Duration: 50:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rain DeGrey gets Destroyed with Extreme Torment and Brutal Orgasms!!

carolina

Pepper - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I am immediately tying her heeled feet with more rope. A tight hogtie is next for Pepper. A length of closet rod is tied to her heels next. The rope that was tied into her pigtails earlier is then tied to the ends of the rod. Another length of rope is tied to the back of her rope head harness as well and tied back to her feet. Pepper lays there helplessly. I order her to struggle. She tries, but there really isn't much room for struggle at this point.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 953.0 MB

Download Pepper - Part 4

Turd Says Part Three

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tia has been through so much already you can see on her face that she's exhausted, but that's when the real fun begins for her and for us. She's crunched up and she's got a plug in her ass. She's perfectly displayed for a foot and ass caning. The RealTimeBondage members and crew love to play games. Tia is nowhere near prepared, but that's no matter. She suffers through just like she always does. After she's hosed off from the game the crew pours wax all over her body. The little red splatters of wax all over her body look great and they sting so beautifully.

Duration: 56:52
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2707kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Turd Says Part Three

carolina

Treasure hunt darcia

Studio: ElitePain

This is the second episode of the Cards of Pain spin-off series. Linda is back to test her endurance in this modified game, too. In this Reloaded version of the game - unlike in the regular version - the payer may not eliminate a card before the game. Rather, if she is not happy with the card she drew for a round, she may draw a new one - in return for 10 extra strokes. This option may be used only once in a round. The rest of the rules remain unchanged: Player must distribute 100 strokes between 5 body parts. Each round is modified by a "lucky card" drawn by the player. This time for the first time the three best dominas of the Bdsm world ream up in a game against a player: Amanda, Ariel and Tatjana. One of them gets quite unlucky this time, thanks to a Switch card.

Duration: 1:25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2142kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Treasure hunt darcia

Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

Cast: Violet October ,The Pope
Genres: Flogging ,Blonde ,Hitachi ,Vaginal Penetration ,Bondage ,BDSM ,harness ,Humiliation ,Submission ,Cattle Prod

Violet begins her day tied to a wooden chair and a leather head harness holding her gag in place. She struggles to escape the tight ropes, but to no avail as The Pope enters and begins inspecting his captive. He starts an assault on her nipples with pinching and twisting, and continues his torment throughout the remainder of the scene with extreme electrical torment. The zapper starts the party, then the cattle prod, and then she is finished with the taser. Violet is blindfolded and then the torment continues at more of a sadistic level than before. She is getting close to the edge and The pope has the perfect thing to push her all the way over. Next she is face down on the table in a hogtie. Her feet have bands applied to them for optimal bastinado. The torment is taken up a notch with a brutal flogging. The look on Violet's face says it all every time The Pope strikes her with the leather tails, but then her attitude changes once he touches her slutty pussy. In the final scene she is flipped over onto her back, and on the table. Her tits fall victim to The Pope's cat-o-nine with non stop lashes, and the dungeon fills up with screams of suffering. Her flesh turns a bright shade of red from all of the sadistic torment she is made to endure, but then the vibe shows up. Add some extreme breath control with non stop imposed orgasms, and you have the perfect finish to the day.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sassy Pain Slut Gets Tormented in Bondage

carolina

Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

We met Pling and her significant other two years ago at fetishcon in Tampa, Florida. They are both from Swedin and are into the lifestyle. As you can see, Pling is a beautiful lady with long blonde hair. This year, we learned that she runs a website, not unlike ours, which focuses on love bondage and damsel in distress themes. After checking out her site, we had to ask her if we could showcase it here on our website, to which she graciously agreed. If you love her pics and video as much as we did please visit her site at plingsplayground. Its rare to see a woman as beautiful as pling, that models and enjoys bondage so its definately worth a look.

Duration: 5:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 191.6 MB

Download Pling Playground Guest Gallery Bonus

Sandra & Christina

Roommates Sandra & Christina were being held in an empty warehouse by the hulking, home delivery guy, who happened to take a fancy to the pretty pair on his last drop of the day. From their heads to their toes, they are completely mummified in each other's old pairs of pantyhose he had ripped into new purpose, only to be restrained even further by coils of clear sticky tape as he secures them in place at either end of a storage cart! The silver haired MILF has pantyhose/tights stuffed into her mouth while the brunette has nylon legs cleave gagging her teeth. More pantyhose have been used to stretch around their thighs keeping two vibrators in just the right place. Now with the final layers of clear plastic around their heads and bodies he gets just the view he wanted. The captor turns on the pulses for the pretty, plucky damsels to struggle and squeak in their predicament.

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps

File size: 324.0 MB

Download Sandra & Christina

carolina

Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

After weighing the pros and cons, I decided that it would be easier to outsource the capture of Ultra Girl. She is delivered at my feet and I get to work after groping her for a short while. I place her on a table and remove her boots. In the next scene Ultra Girl is suspended by her ankles as she starts to regain a little energy. Instead of destroying it, her belt is hanging next to her up in the ceiling to taunt her. After watching her struggle for a bit, I rope her elbows together tightly before snipping off her shorts and gagging her with them. Her thighs are bound and then she is crotchroped, which is tied off to her wrists. Her leotard is ripped open, before I spin her around. I have my fun manhandling my helpless, inverted captive. I slowly cut away her entire outfit, effectively stripping her of her identity. I enjoy watching her struggle upside down almost nude for a while, before returning. I wrap more tape around her gag and then spend more time roughly groping her tits and slapping her ass. I turn out the lights. With Ultra Girl out of the way, I'll have complete control of the city in no time.... bawah ha ha!

Duration: 35:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps

File size: 793.8 MB

Download Outsourcing the Capture of Ultra Girl

Red Negligee

It's bed time and the best way to get Johnny to come to bed with me is to put on sexy lingerie. So, I dress myself in my cutest red nightie with red cuban heel stockings, garter belt, panties and gloves. He loves the gloves, so I wear them just for him. Naturally, he comes in the bedroom and assumes I wish to be tied up. Well, he's not wrong! So, I end up in a hogtie with rope on the bed and a black cloth gag in my mouth. I struggle around on the bed for a bit. It's nice being Johnny's little play thing.

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps

File size: 456.9 MB

Download Red Negligee

carolina

Pepper - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Peppers bountiful tits are tied next. They each get 25 feet of rope. More rope is used to bind her upper body, before I remove her neck rope and Pepper takes a seat so I can gag her. I use a homemade ball and add some face bondage as well. After that, Pepper goes on the floor where she'll be hogtied in Part 4.

Duration: 17:54

File size: 804.4 MB

Download Pepper - Part 3

Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I buckle the head harness on Adara's head. I then gag her with the metal bit gag/tongue port combo. She starts gagging and drooling immediately. I tell her she's going to have to get used to it, so I walk away and leave Adara. After a while, she does seem to adjust to the protrusion in the back of the throat. I take it out and replace it with a slightly smaller rubber version of the gag. I put her on the floor. I soon have adara hogtied with leather straps. Her head is pulled back with a strap as well. I know she will have a hard time with this as she is still wearing the posture collar, but she needs to learn to breathe in restrictive bondage. After a bit, I give her some relief by removing the strap that pulls her head back. I order her to struggle now and she does. After struggling for a while, I return and remove the strap that hogties her and the clip ends.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Pony Girl Custom Outfit Try On - Part 2

carolina

Lotus - Punish Her

Cast: Lotus
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, Dildo

Her place is set at the table and Lotus is ready for her meal. It's a heavy dose of tease and denial. If she wants to cum she'll have to learn to hold it until he gives her permission. A skill she just can't seem to get right. Each position is harder than the last. In that difficulty Lotus finds that her desire to orgasm is that much more intense. A true bondage slut. Each time she is able to orgasm he ups the ante. On the shelf with her ass out he canes her and stretches her cunt open for Mr Pogo to enter her. It's her last chance to hold back the tide of her orgasm, but will she have the mental fortitude?

Duration: 44:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Lotus - Punish Her

Rachel Steele

Rachel is surprised by an intruder while reading a book. He takes off her robe and hog ties her. She is yelling at him and demanding to be let go. Instead of releasing her, he shoves a sock in her mouth and covers it with duct tape. He decides he wants to get a look at those big tits so he pulls down her top and plays with them. Then he pulls up her slip and sticks his hand in her panties. She thinks it's over when he leaves the room. Unfortunately he comes back in for another round.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 225.6 MB

Download Rachel Steele

carolina

Acacia henley police pt.2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

Arrested for protesting against police , follow the bizarre and harsh punishment of a young girl, Acacia, before she is sent to The Farm to begin a life of hard labour.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4907kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 522.3 MB

Download Acacia henley police pt.2

Pink Latex Skirt

It's just another typical winter day. I'm dressed and ready to go out in my new shiny pink pencil skirt, black sweater, black stockings and trusty black leather boots. That's a lot of black with just a little bit of pink. I think Johnny may be concerned about what I have planned when he sees me in this outfit. No worries. He knows just how to detain me. Before I can make it to the stairs, he grabs me, ties me to a chair with rope and gives me a very thick over the mouth tape gag. Looks like I won't make it to the library today...;) So, maybe I was going to the adult novel section. Is that so bad?

Duration: 11:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps

File size: 492.8 MB

Download Pink Latex Skirt

carolina

Marina (No Solicitations Please)

Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whippping, Caning, Extreme, Outdoor

When someone says they have a "cross to bear" they are normally speaking figuratively. Not Marina. PD has given her enough trouble that the phrase certainly applies, but today he is thinking a bit more literally. Marina is going to carry her burden deep into the woods where PD has a little camp site all set up. It is a place where they can have some privacy and get back to nature at the same time.

Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4786kbps
Audio: 121kbps

Download Marina (No Solicitations Please)

Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she's been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad's bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra. Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Kiley

carolina

Red Dress

I waited way too long to use this Bishop gag that Johnny got for me. I always absolutely loved the look of this gag since I saw it on another model years ago. And, I finally have one of my own. I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share it with you. Anyway, I paired it with a red PVC dress that is also one of Johnny's mischievous purchases for me. Combined with my black metal collar, matching garter belt and stockings, and red high heels, it produces quite the look. Now, all I have to do is pretend to act perterbed as I struggle around, hands above my head, legs spread with spreader bar and bishop gag (with drool) in place. Easy Peasy to pleasy...

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Red Dress

carolina

Kendra James

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Slave ,Tens Unit ,natural boobs ,Pierced Nipples ,Electric Dildo ,Strap On ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,Suspension ,Corporal Punishment

I got the electricity just right with Kendra! She had totally overcome her fear so I decided to do things to her that she had never seen on other models! Electric cothespins, various metal objects and finally the electric toolbox fuckingmachine.I'm guessing she liked it because as she cum her pussy muscles broke it!!!

Duration: 29:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 348.7 MB

Download Kendra James

Stacey Stax

Cast: Stacey Stax
Genres: Submission ,Fear Play ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Predicament Bondage ,natural boobs ,Brunette ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,bottom

Newcomer Stacy Stax shows a lot of promise as we put her through the watery paces here at WB. She is sprayed, flogged, dunked and tied tightly in her debut. She takes it like a champ. The predicament bondage scene, in which she must escape by following instructions and finding keys, was a lot of fun and quite sexy too. Stacy found out she has a bit of a water phobia in scene four, but she held out pretty well and even wants to come back to try again. You were a lot of fun Stacy and we hope to see you again soon!

Duration: 53:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Stacey Stax

carolina

Brooke Bound and Audrey Leigh

Cast: Brooke Bound ,Audrey Leigh

Brooke likes to sneak into Audrey's country house to sunbathe but this time Audrey is home and armed with all the elctricity she can find to teach this trespasser a lesson!!!

Duration: 22:52
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 266.2 MB

Download Brooke Bound and Audrey Leigh

Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

After a break, Ophelia returns to continue her training. Today we will see how she handles some tight twine bondage. Even though it is not easy and she has been sore Ophelia is ready for more. Today she is dressed in a skirt, blouse, and heels. I grope and manhandle her before ordering her into a few poses while I get things ready. After spending a few minutes posing for our enjoyment, I order her to strip to just panties and heels. She waits with her legs spread and arms behind her back. I manhandle her almost nude hot body for a short while before I bind her wrists behind her back with thin unforgiving twine. I leave her ungagged as I know you'll enjoy watching her expressions as I bind her tits and administer a crotchtwine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 478.5 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training - Tight Twine Hogtie - Part 1

carolina

Turd Says Part Two

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Tia is still in her foot bondage and her ass is already striped. She gets an asshook and her arms are locked away from her face. Tickling and poking with a bamboo stick makes her swing the bells being hung from her nipples. When tia gets hungry she gets a banana. Unfortunately for her she has to eat from the floor and it's not just places there, it's stepped on and spit on. It's time for Tia to sit on the spike chair. It's seriously painful, but Tia gets off on it. She's so wet they use her cunt juices to lubricate her mouth. The members want to know what her cunt tastes like.

Duration: 1:03:27
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2701kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Turd Says Part Two

Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

They have her outside in the middle of nowhere. The man gags her with a ballgag that just fits behind her teeth. Since her wrists and ankles are bound they order her to start hopping. There would be faster ways to transport her, but they want to watch her huge tits bounce. After only a few hops. her tits are pulled from her shirt. Lisa steps in and give her tits a few squeezes and walks beside Katie taunting and teasing her as her tits bounce. (a lot of the tit bouncing is shown in slow motion). After a while, they are still quite a ways from the entrance, so the man picks up Katie and throws her over his shoulder. Lisa comments about how good her tits look draped over his shoulder. They all walk towards the door and enter. Katie is taken to a small room where they plan on having some fun at katie's expense. She is tied to a chair, and then her thighs are pulled apart and tied. Now it's time to get to the couple's favorite part... the tit bondage. Lisa has been commenting on how delicious her tits are going to look all tied up. The man ties them and they do look incredible, and they can't keep their hands off of them now. They both grope and slap the bulging mammaries. They remove her ballgag, but Katie does not stay ungagged for long. They have 2 huge pairs of panties that are stuffed in her mouth. When they decide that they want to cut a tag off a pair, Katie lets them fall from her mouth, so they must be stuffed in once again. Clear tape seals them in tight! Part 1 ends shortly after.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Perverted Couple Bind and Objectify the Busty Blonde - Part 1

carolina

Pink Lingerie

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

SexAndSubmission - Ava Delush's Raw Deal

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ava Dalush, Rob Piper
Genres: bondage, submission, Petite, straight, bdsm

Ava Dalush is a hot petite British babe. When a deal goes wrong and she gets taken by one of her dealers she realizes she is in real trouble.Her captor uses his huge black cock to convince her that she will submit to his demands. As Ava gets skull fucked and tied in tight bondage she realizes that she could not resist a huge cock ripping through her little pink pussy. The bondage is tight and beautiful as shes fucked so hard she falls into full submission.

Duration: 37:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Ava Delush's Raw Deal

carolina

Pink Dress

Clearly, I have been at it again. Shopping, that is... And, perhaps dressing inappropriately for going out in public. Well, you know just what Johnny likes to do when I have trouble with these things. You guessed it! It is time to tie me up and gag me once again. You would think I would learn my lesson. I guess I just need some steeper consequences.
At any rate, today, I am wearing a supercute knit dress that I found as a bargain at Target. I pair it with a bra, panties, garter belt, stockings and my gemmed silver high heels. The problem is...you can pretty much see my lingerie through the snug dress.

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 668.5 MB

Download Pink Dress

The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Veruca James ,Mickey Mod ,Marco Banderas ,Bobbi Dylan ,Nora Riley ,Sydney Cole
Genres: BDSM ,Paddle ,Bondage ,Blonde ,big dick ,muscular ,black hair ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Black

The Lounge and dining room are alight with kinky celebration for Stefano's birthday as 200 lifestyle BDSM players gather to torment each other in cages, play power games with canes, fuck on all the furniture, and collectively produce 45 orgasms in ode to his 44th year. With four beautiful slave girls on deck, pleasing cock in tight bondage, taking hot wax punishments, anal pounding, paddling, orgasm denial, the cattle prod, and electro discipline the crowd is inspired and get even sexier and rowdier.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

Download The Steward's Birthday Slave Orgy

carolina

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Raven and I have been wanting to shoot for quite some time and it finally happened. A few members have asked for interviews, so I start off by asking Raven a few basic questions. I get out my camera and ask her to pose while I take a few snapshots. Soon, I am binding her wrists with rope as I explain to her what I have planned. I ask if she is familiar with what we do, and she nervously laughs and says "yes". I grab her by her hair and start manhandling Raven. Judging by her moans and expressions, I'd say she enjoys this, and I do too. I continue slapping and groping her tits, slapping her ass, pulling her hair, and ripping open her blouse for quite some time (lots of slow motion). I add a little more rope and then I continue roughly manhandling Raven, and she continues her sexy moans and looks. Her breathing intensifies and she has a glassy eyed look when I tighten the crotchrope. I now pull upward with one hand on it while I slap and grope her nice jean clad ass. I even momentarily lift her off the ground by her crotchrope and get another nice reaction. I once again continue roughly manhandling Raven for quite some time. At the end of the video, I start adding more rope to her bondage, including some rope that accentuates Raven's nice ass. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps

File size: 402.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 1

Playful Pajamas

Even when it is bed time, it is still play time. I put on my blue and white striped pajama top with matching blue garter belt, stockings with a blue panel at the tops, blue thong panties and high heels and tell Johnny I am ready for bed/play. Apparently, he thinks it would be better to play than go to the bed. He leads me into the garage where he is all ready for me. Hmmm...wonder how long he was planning on bringing me in here. Johnny puts the silver collar on me that matches my high heels and puts a thick cloth gag in my mouth. Then he proceeds to tie my arms behind me in a strapado. This way he can watch me struggle around uncomfortably for a while before he drags me up to the bedroom. He's happy seeing his play thing in front of him. And, I am content to just hang out and be there for him.

Duration: 13:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps

File size: 578.2 MB

Download Playful Pajamas

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Cast: Dee Williams, Bill Bailey
Genres: bondage, dominatrix, latex, submission

Sick of his bitchy new Domme´s insults and attitude, this gimp gets loose and teaches her a lesson she´ll never forget about what true submission really means. Bill takes Darling down and puts her through her paces with a brutal throat fucking, bone-wrenching bondage, and even figging (with ginger burning up her ass) while she´s made to crawl to him over a painful path of rice and beg to be fucked. She has much more to prove to him in sexual service if she wants to earn her orgasm...and his cum.

Duration: 48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Ponies at Play

In this feature, under pressure from the Pony Girl kinks out there wanting to see more equine fun, we have two ladies at play: Anastasia and Adrianna. Seeing as Adrianna's hard working butt has resulted in other ladies getting off big time, she gets the hard part of this little gig. So the first job was to get Anastasia dressed for the occasion, and saddled so the crew could adjust the dildo to her specifications. These two gals know each other quite well, and the prospect of playing together gets them into a really fun mode. The pair of them are a laugh a minute, and they are going to have some serious playtime with this rig.

Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2226kbps

File size: 398.4 MB

Download Ponies at Play

carolina

SexAndSubmission - The Courier vol..2

Cast: James Deen, Josie Jagger
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission

In this story James Deen is a Driver for hire. He is hired for a very special delivery. Josie Jagger is in a duffel bag in the trunk of his car. When he finds her, she is taken to a safe house and tied up. James Deen than throat fucks her hard and deep. He than ties Josie to the bed and fucks her wet pussy until she submits completely.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - The Courier vol..2

Pepper - Part 1

I have Pepper and 1000 feet of rope. In Part 1, I neckrope Pepper. Her wrists are already bound behind her back. I start at her waist and work my way down her legs. By the time Part 1 ends, I have made it down to her knees.

Duration: 19:15

File size: 865.1 MB

Download Pepper - Part 1

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors