Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

I always have a blast when I get together with Sandra Silvers. On this particular day, I had an even better time, because we made out while in quite the predicament. We are both wearing vintage shapewear, stockings and heels as our Gordian knot unfolds. With me suspended with a bar and leather straps, arms behind my back...and Sandra hogtied on the ground on her knees with leather straps, the games were ready to begin. We share "Spidergirl" kisses as I twist and turn from above, trying not to twirl too far from my girlfriend's lips! We could have kept at it all day, but somebody had to take us down and do other things with us!

Format: mp4
Duration: 5:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Sandra Silvers and I Guest gallery

Gothic Torment in Diabolical Bondage

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kink
Cast: Charlotte Sartre, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, bottom, brunet, Chains, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Destruction, Domination, Feet, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather
Video language: English

The day begins with Charlotte restrained in heavy, cold steel chains, with her neck locked into place with a steel neck trap. The Pope enters with a fist full of nipple clamps and with one goal in mind, which is to make Charlotte squeal. As he decorates her nipples with clamps, she winces in agony as they squeeze her sensitive nipples. Next, he grabs a crop and with
absolute precision, he attacks her flesh to reign pure agony down on her. Charlotte is at the end of her rope, and just as she is ready to throw in the towel, The Pope switches gears and begins to make her cum uncontrollably. Her knees are weak and she is about to give out when he finishes with her and leaves her alone awaiting the next device. The second scene begins with Charlotte in a sitting position with her legs spread and her arms pulled out wide. Leather belts hold our porcelain doll in place as he enters and begins to rub her pussy. His massive hands caress her flesh, then squeeze it until she screams, then hits her for maximum effectiveness. A heavy flogger comes out and her ass is beaten with it, then The Pope moves around to the front of her and issues some breath control. Her front side is turned to a bright red with his flogger, and just as we see her begin to break, he quickly clinches her throat in his hand and our little slut smiles with pleasure. Multiple orgasms finish the scene and leave Charlotte one step closer to her final destruction. In the final scene, Charlotte is folded in half with her feet and ass on full display. The Pope makes sure to assault every inch of flesh that he can get to. Her feet suffer through a nasty bastinado, and her ass is caned, but the part that almost breaks her is when he stretches her nipples as far as he can
using the cane. Alligator clips are applied to her pussy and then she is vibed.

Duration: 47:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Gothic Torment in Diabolical Bondage

carolina

Sparks - Jade Indica

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks - Jade Indica

Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

Kneeling on a platform, a device of evil looking intent, Sandra waits and worries on what will be next in her induction to slavedom. Her stilettos kick in the air and her fingers grasp for the ropes that hold her to no avail. Her cries come muffled by the tight wrapping of vetwrap and wodge of fabric in her mouth, the weight of it pressing on her tongue as it soaks up her drool. Her Mistress Lisa Harlotte enters, wheeling a table with a collection of items surely about to add misery to Sandra's predicament upon the steel frame. A metal bucket is attached to the rope biting into her crotch and one after the other rocks are dropped in. the more Sandra struggles and jolts at each clang of another stone added the more the bucket swings, painfully teasing and tormenting her pussy with its cutting pull.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 484.8 MB

Download Sandra Silvers Crotch Rope Weight Endurance by Lisa!

carolina

Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Waiting for a generous patron or two to come online, curvy corseted camgirls Caroline and Sandra, tease the screen, wondering what tonight will have in store for them, request wise they never knew what they might be asked to do next, which kept them in a state of excitement! As they reveal sneak peeks of their lace bra's and décolletage beneath satin robes, their first fella appears and adds to their tip jar asking to see them kiss, next guy joining begs to see their bare soles through silky seamed stockings pointing at his computer screen. Soon the sultry sexy lesbians are in full swing, silk scarves have been gathered and Sandra is tied up by her playmate and receiving a wanding! Both the gals have unveiled their breasts Sandra's tanned ginormous globes pressing into the bedsheets as she gets hogtied on the covers, Caroline's pierced nipples, swinging silver rings as she works to restrain her girlfriend; the scene is getting oh-so-hot. Interrupted! An intruder scares the shocked stunners as he bursts into the room, helpless, as he cinches Caroline's wrists together tightly, she can't quite believe this isn't a set up and so her struggles are minimal. Until it's too late and now neither of the MILFs can break free of their bonds!

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3917kbps

File size: 783.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers & Caroline Pierce

Elitepain - Dr. Lomp's Pratice vol 2 - normal and cut version

Two "sisters" Jessica and a nice brunette are educated by Dr. Lomp. He undresses the two girla an twist their nipples. Dr. Lomps whips Jessica's Back, ass, tits and cunt. He whips brunette's belly, cunt and ass. He puts metallic clip an their cunts.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

Download Elitepain - Dr. Lomp's Pratice vol 2 - normal and cut version

carolina

Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

With Savannah's desire to try anything new she was excited for what was next. With her arms cuffed to a spreader bar above her I set to wrapping her head in a tight layer of vetwrap. Gagged and blind I warmed her up with a pinwheel to get her squirming a bit. Unsuspecting of what's next I place a Tens pad on her ass and another to a copper bar. As one hand grips the bar my other causes her to jump and twitch as I run it all over her sensitive body. Unable to get away Savannah does her best to endure wherever my electric fingers decide to wander to.

Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 262.3 MB

Download Savannah vs. The Electric Touch

Painful duel pt.6

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ElitePain

The sixth part of our severe game show with a brand new set of girls. The rules: A couple of girls are invited to the show. Two of them are chosen for duel. Both girls receive alternating sets of 6 strokes with the same instrument on their same body parts. Each stroke is worth 30 Usd. The duel goes until one of the two participants quits. The looser doesn't get a penny, the winner takes all the money for all the strokes she received and also has the opportunity to participate in the next duel (this is not obligatory). The first duel features a frontal single tail whipping, the second duel features a very hard pussy whipping with an electric cord and a cat'o'nine.

Duration: 1:05:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3901kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Painful duel pt.6

carolina

Stephanie gagged for the first time

Cute Stephanie wanted to try our leather wrist cuffs, and a nice leather collar was another thing she wanted to experience. She did not expect to be gagged though, but when we showed her the red ball she admitted she wanted to try that too. Maybe Stephanie is not so innocent! She did a great job, she was gagged for quite a long time! At first, she did not understand how to breathe properly so it sounded like she was having a lot of trouble with the red ballgag, but she got more relaxed and we even got a little smile out of her! Gags are not that hard, it just requires training! Stephanie needs a lot more gag hours, but this is a good start!

Duration: 2:50
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Stephanie gagged for the first time

SexAndSubmission - Pay to Play

Release Year: 2017
Studio: SexAndSubmission
Cast: Casey CalvertSmall Hands
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission

Sexy Casey Calvert is living the good life in her big fancy mansion. She spends her days lounging topless by the pool chardonnay and napping in the sun until one day she gets a call from an old fling demanding money he is owed. She doesn´t have it but that doesn´t stop Small Hands from taking what is his. He ties Casey up and crams his huge cock down her little throat then fucks her tight ass and pussy until she is screaming with pleasure. Small Hands brings fresh and ferocious cockmeat to SAS and he knows how to take what he wants. Watch Casey Calvert get dealt a Small Hand and pay for it with her ass!

Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Pay to Play

carolina

Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn. Cherry is a natural born pervert that craves the rough handling and bondage that Sexuallybroken specializes in. Today this cum slut will get worked over until her brain meat melts.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tagteamed Cherry Torn utterly destroyed by cock!

SexAndSubmission - So, You Think You're Tough?

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kimber Woods, Seth Gamble
Genres: big ass, bondage, domination, bdsm, straight, submission, role play

Kimber Woods badly wants to be put in her place. Seth Gamble punks the tough bitch down and takes her ass to pound town.Seth delivers the harsh domination that Kimber craves, and every swat, slap and spit in her face makes her pussy wetter and wetter. Every position Kimber endures, she gets more and more submissive, and her ass opens up more and more for a brutal ass fucking in tight bondage.This is a hot, hardcore BDSM movie that delivers the goods in bondage, brutal domination and hard anal sex!

Duration: 45:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - So, You Think You're Tough?

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Tinder Nightmare

Cast: Xander Corvus, Charlotte Cross, Anna Tyler
Genres: domination, straight, bdsm, submission, role play

When hot and hungry twenty-something Anna Tyler brings home and aggressive Tinder date Xander Corvus, Anna´s over protective roommate, Charlotte Cross, gets up in Xander´s face and throws him out. But the next morning, Charlotte discovers Anna is missing. Charlotte searches for her friend, but she is lured and trapped by Xander who reunites the terrified girls in a web of sexual degradation and domination.

Duration: 54:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Tinder Nightmare

Silver Dress Part II

For this set, Johnny just shot a little extra video of my silver dress, high heels, garter belt, stockings and panties. My arms are still secured above my head with metal cuffs to the electric hoist and my legs apart with a spreader bar. I still sport my metal collar and a super duper silver duct tape gag. But, if you look really closely, what is different is that Johnny has pulled up my dress to show you my garters and shiny panties better. That's right, since I can't leave the house, I might as well show my panties!

Duration: 9:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5836kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 403.7 MB

Download Silver Dress Part II

carolina

Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

Legs Spread by Steel Device, Busty MILF gets Brutal Breast Bondage, Pantyhose Hooded, Blindfolded with Electrical Tape & Sensory Deprived Wand Orgasms at the Hands of Dark Haired Domme!
Pantyhose crotch the only savior to a minute portion of this damsel's modesty, she has been stripped of all but her sheer nylons and garter belt, and spread so wide her legs are doing the splits in the air. The cruel, cold steel at her back keeps her dangling by the ankles, chained in leather shackles and wrist cuffs. A belt strapped around her head allows her to bite down upon her frustrations as the uncomfortable predicament begins to turn excruciating with the building burn inside her stretched and strained muscles. Watching the captive drool and shake her terrific tits in her spread eagle struggles, Caroline, the dark haired Domme determined to break this busty MILF broad that has been brought for her pleasure. With a shorn off sheath of a stocking toe, Caroline slips silky fabric over the gagged, gorgeous silver haired head as a hood and uses electrical tape to seal it in place around her neck with coils resembling a submissive's collar, and extra layer around the belt between her teeth, and a final few winds around her eyes to blindfold her, leaving the next acts as a surprise for sorry Sandra. Those massive mammaries are next for the tape treatment, brutally bound into gorged globes, Sandra's big breasts bounce so beautifully, nipples swelling, as next a wand buzzes by her ear making the sensory deprived damsel in distress jump and jiggle as first contact is made between clit and the vibrator, distracting her from her painful pose for a moment as orgasms take control over her body.

Duration: 13:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps

File size: 522.2 MB

Download Sandra Spread Wide, Brutally Gagged

The Beauty - Mia

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Poor girl's unfortunate fate on the bench has not come to an end yet. This time she has to face the spread bar. Dr Lomp fixes her both feet to the edges of the bar, widely open, and gets her poor pussy completely exposed to any cruel punishment. Now he can whip her inner legs and smooth pussy as much as he desires. Sweet beauty Mia has got nothing in her hands than bear the punishment and silently cry. Her sobbing doesn't work on Dr Lomp's mercy, and it just causes us to get more joy from the scene. Young chick Mia will keep on being punished and humiliated, and she knows that this is what she deserves.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 15648kbps

Download The Beauty - Mia

carolina

Devicebondage - Slut Begs to Cum in Bondage!

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Richelle Ryan
Genres: big ass, big tits, bondage, flogging, pain

Richelle is back and is looking hotter than ever. She begins her day in a standing spread eagle and all of her weight resting on her slutty pussy. i knew when she arrived how much a slut she was, so I made sure that the part she wanted touched the most was off limits in the beginning.Next she is bent over with her big booty on display. I work out a deal with her, that if she takes some pain, that she'll get a reward. Sluts are always willing to make a deal that leads to their demise.In the final scene she is atop the sybian with her arms pulled up and behind her. She is tormented more, but the end result is watching this slut orgasms uncontrollably at her captor's hands.

Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

Download Devicebondage - Slut Begs to Cum in Bondage!

Devicebondage - Encased, Restrained and Tormented!!

Cast: Natasha Starr
Genres: bondage, collar, pain, Feet, straight, bdsm, metal bondage

Natasha is not only into being tormented, but she actually makes it a sexual experience. She finds pleasure in suffering. The pain makes her smile and the bondage makes it even better. She begins with her torso locked in a foot locker and her lower half is fully exposed with wooden stakes holding her in place.Next we have Natasha in a kneeling position, her arms in a grueling strappado, her neck in in a steel collar that is bolted to a wooden post, and her legs spread. We get to see exactly how much pain she can endure and keep that smirk on her face. She screams in agony from the torment, and her pussy gushes when the vibe is applied.Finally she is on her back with her arms and legs pulled up leaving her completely helpless and vulnerable. Her feet are destroyed with brutal bastinado before her pussy is ravished and she is made to orgasm uncontrollably.

Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Devicebondage - Encased, Restrained and Tormented!!

carolina

Der sadisten zirkel part 25 fifty steps of pain

Release Year: 2013
Studio: MMV

The schwarze Dorn series is harder and crazier than anything you've ever seen! Fisting, spanking, piss games, pussy pumping, bondage and pain-filled screams that goes through wall of the torture chamber. A two ladies are here in the room and they will go across the painfull lessons of their master with 100% submission. They should smile to the master or the tortures can be more harder....

Duration: 1:37:35
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1227kbps

File size: 969.9 MB

Download Der sadisten zirkel part 25 fifty steps of pain

SexAndSubmission - Hacienda Takedown

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Silvia Saige
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play

Sexy slim trim brunette bad-ass Silvia Saige has something special agent Tommy Pistol wants.She is desperately packing her bags to get out of town but Pistol and his cohorts show up just in time to to stop Silvia in her tracks. They find her gun and loads of drug money but where is the rest of it? Fuck you she says and spits in his face. OK, so its going to be like that. In an attempt to get her to tell him where it is Tommy chokes Silvia with his big cock and throat fucks her till she gags and mascara runs down her face.

Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4845kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Hacienda Takedown

carolina

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool drink bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

Selfie Secretary

Johnny hasn't been home a lot lately. I get a little bit bored working at home alone without him. So, I figured if I will be sitting around without any Johnny interaction, I will just have to create some. On this particular day, I am wearing a gold satin blouse, coordinated with plaid skirt (there may be a little bit of purple in the plaid-just sayin), garter belt, stockings and golden high heels. I take my trusty desk chair to the living room and proceed to film myself in front of the faux fireplace. I put on leather cuffs and tie my legs together at the ankles and knees with rope once I am seated. Then I pop a drool worthy red ball gag in my mouth and attach my leather cuff clad wrists to some sports cuffs on the arms of the chair. I proceed to struggle (as you do when you are tied to a chair) and thoroughly enjoy my self imposed bondage. Who said you need a "bad guy", a boss or a partner for a little secretary action?

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Selfie Secretary

carolina

Devicebondage - Depraved Domination

Cast: Darling Deicide
Genres: deprivation, domination, fear play, flogging

Fresh meat is always fun, especially when they are so new that you notice it in their actions. From the moment she walked in I knew she wasn't just shy, but she had no idea what she had gotten herself into; those are the ones I like the most. Everything we do is new to her and her anxiety shows as she is introduced to pain and torment that she never imagined existed.

Duration: 49:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Devicebondage - Depraved Domination

Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I push the Spring Breaker up against a tree. She still has the rope around her wrists from when she was tied on the hood of my truck, so I simply tie them together. I tie and cinch her waist to the tree next. Her legs are spread and tied to trees on each side, before I bind her ample tits. I crotchrope her and tightly tie it off to a stake driven into the ground in front of her. I step away and watch her writhe and moan for a while. This is what spring break should be about! I decide she can still move to much for my liking, and I am soon adding more rope to remedy this. Her elbows are bound together, before I loop a rope over both of her wrist ropes. and tie it off to the trees beside her. Much better. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 866.8 MB

Download Spring Break Gone Wrong - Part 2

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Homewrecker 1: Mom's Worst Nightmare

Cast: Small Hands, Syren de Mer, Maya Kendrick

Small Hands is on a mission to get back in between the legs of sexy MILF Syren de Mer. Years ago they had a fling in Vegas and he just couldn´t forget those big tits and fucking that sweet curvy ass.Sneaky Small Hands gets together with beautiful Maya Kendrick, the Step- of Syren and plays all sweet with her to get inside the house with both of them. Some crazy shit is about to go down. After freaking Syren out with his surprise visit he and Maya go out on a date and follow up back at the house where Maya gives Small Hands a hot blow job. She is so innocent and looks so pretty sucking his huge cock. Little does she know that her step-mom is getting turned on watching through a crack in the door. Maya slobbers all over Hand´s dick as he throat fucks her and fingers her pussy.When Hands ties Maya up with rope and pulls out the zapper Syren gets worried and tries to stop him.

Duration: 53:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Homewrecker 1: Mom's Worst Nightmare

Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

Sandra had parked round the back of her yoga studio, a couple minutes late for class, the lot was already empty of the usual crowd, 'best hurry!' she thinks, grabbing her mat out of the trunk. In such a rush she failed to notice the burly bloke behind her. Now she stirs, on the dirty floor of an abandoned trailer, missing her class and the past few hours, maybe longer. She tries to stretch but the tight ropes tied around her thighs, keeping them scrunched up to her stomach, stop her attempts to stand up, though they highlight that awesome ample ass swathed in skintight lycra ;-) The fabric stuffing her mouth and see-through tape gag halt her attempts to cry for help. Her futile fingers search for knots behind her back to no avail; bound at the ankles her barefoot struggles are hindered even more. As her terrific tits bounce within her vest and frantic distress, the damsel begins to think escape may be impossible.

Duration: 8:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5471kbps

File size: 349.6 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Yoga Instructor Nabbed!

carolina

SexAndSubmission - Dallas Black's Customer Service Experience is Fucked Up!

Cast: Dallas Black, Mr. Pete, Lilith Luxe
Genres: bondage, cock sucking, rope bondage, bdsm, kinky

While taking a guided tour of the San Francisco Armory, Dallas Black picks up a famed Hitachi Magic Wand Vibrator from the Kink gift store. But when back in her bed, when the magic moment is at hand, her new toy sputters out and fails her, denying her hungry pussy the orgasm she craves!Back at the Kink store, Dallas meets customer service girl Lilith Luxe, who is more than happy to help Miss Black find a better way to get off. After penetrating Dallas´ sweet little asshole with kinky rubber toys and burying her delicious cunt into Dallas´ hungry mouth, Lilith admits that she cannot fix the broken vibrator. But the guys in the shop might be able to help her.When Dallas brings her broken vibrator to the Kink shop for repairs, Mr. Pete puts the fix in and lines up Dallas´s cunt with tight rope bondage and amazing vibrator orgasms. Dallas pays for the repairs with deep throat cock sucking with tied up kneeling on the dirty shop floor. What a slut.Pete takes a shine to the little hottie, and gives her his own version of a guided tour on the Armory. He finds an empty set and toes the slut down to a fuck box for some more hardcore BDSM and anal action.Dallas Black gets the VIP tour: fucked hard while tied down, gagged and naked in the Armory basement by the shop guy´s big dick. But in the end, even though Dallas got fucked in the ass by Customer Service, she woke up a happy customer with a new toy.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download SexAndSubmission - Dallas Black's Customer Service Experience is Fucked Up!

Devicebondage - Newcomer Loses Her Innocence

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Sgt. Major, Willow Hayes
Genres: bondage, metal bondage, pain, straight, bdsm, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Sgt. Major is back and his prey for today is a young and beautiful newcomer. Willow has such a look of innocence, that he can't help bu to put his sadistic hands all over her body. She is restrained in steel and is helpless to his evil ways. She is tormented and played with however he pleases, and she has no choice, but to take everything he dishes out.

Duration: 37:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Devicebondage - Newcomer Loses Her Innocence

carolina

Wholesome Sara Luvv does drooling deepthroat while

They don't come much cuter and fresh faced than Sara Luvv. She is like an adorable bag of kittens. And there is only one thing you can do with someone this adorable-restrain them down upon a sybian with their arms cranked cruelly behind them and facefuck them into next week. Which is exactly what we do. It is a solid plan.
A sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator. It sounds like a jet plane taking off. A pussy on top of one does not stand a chance. You WILL cum. You will cum a lot. You will cum your brains right out. Today we test Sara's multitasking skills. Just how well can she deepthroat while cumming her brains out? Let's find out! For science.
Two hard cocks tag team Sara's cute little face into a drooling slobbery disaster in short order. The true sexual animal under that cute kitten face is revealed. Sara is reduced to a screaming cumming cock sheath. The facefucking is hard, relentless and without mercy. Our kitten is a dazed and panting mess. It is a great look on her.
We do not let up until Sara is a cummed out shell, held up only by her bondage. Today? Today was a good day. Thank you my dear. Until next time...

Duration: 15:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6809kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 784.1 MB

Download Wholesome Sara Luvv does drooling deepthroat while

SexAndSubmission - Dirty Business

Cast: Tommy Pistol, Alexa GraceCasey Calvert
Genres: straight, bdsm, domination, submission, role play, rope bondage, anal, Vaginal Penetration

Beautiful brunette Casey Calvert is in over her head. Her boyfriend Tommy Pistol wants her to steal some business information from her employer. She is hesitant but after she has a great time sucking Tommy´s cock she follows through until she is caught by her tall blond goddess of a coworker Alexa Grace. To gain her trust back Casey goes down on Alexa and eats her shaved pussy until she cums. After Alexa makes Casey call Tommy and tell him she´s not going to steal for him anymore Tommy comes knocking on the door to get back what is his. He throws Alexa out of the house, ties Casey up in rope bondage and fucks her good while Alexa watches through the window outside. Tommy´s cock is looking pretty appetizing to Alexa so she gets in on the action. A threesome ensues with pussy eating, ass licking, hair pulling, face sitting, rough blow jobs, fucking and flogging. After that both Casey and Alexa are tied up tight while Alexa and her small perky tits get off with the vibrator and Tommy fucks both of them back and forth. Alexa and her Hitachi are a sight to see as she can´t stop cumming from all the action. Tommy fucks Casey in the ass and then makes both of the girls suck his dick until he gives these chicks a facial. Check out these two hot sexy gorgeous gals get cum doing Dirty Business!

Duration: 52:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4853kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Dirty Business

carolina

Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Beverly Hills
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Vibrator, High Heels

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast. And what should the first position be. Well, bowing of course. But not to low least she could rest on her knees. To begin she must undress.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Beverly Hills - Neck Hoist Chain

Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended. I keep tying her with more twine, including a length that runs from her wrists to her crotchrope to really tighten everything up. Purple Jade gets a few hard swats before her nipples are clamped and she is nose hooked. I then finish binding her legs with more wraps of cinched twine. The clover clamps are then pulled tight and tied to her ankles, which really make for some nice reactions. I step away and leave Purple Jade to endure her bondage. It's fun to watch her try to adjust her feet to lessen the pull on the clamps. I eventually return, but only to spank her ass. She yelps as the clamps tighten rom her reactions. I turn her sideways so I have a new view to enjoy as I leave her once again. I added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage of her being released at the end of the clip.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 502.6 MB

Download Twine Strappado for Purple Jade - Part 3

carolina

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Straight Jacket

I wouldn't say we have resisted getting a straightjacket in the past, but it hasn't exactly been something that we really thought fit in with our site. But, we finally decided to get this white leather straightjacket and I kinda like it. I may be crazy though. It is warm and cozy and makes being tied up a lot easier. Of course, Johnny pairs it with this not so sweet over the mouth leather harness gag and spotted satin panties. Watch me struggle around in may bare legs and feet and wish it was you getting to have this much fun!

Duration: 6:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps

File size: 302.5 MB

Download Straight Jacket

carolina

Top Dollar

RealTimeBondage means never knowing what comes next. It is so unpredictable that Calico is nervous and she is not even the "bitch du jour" today. Today is the day to focus on Lavender, and the members are more than happy about it. Lavender will suffer sweetly and beg for more. She has been well trained for just this kind of torment.
The members request whatever their hearts desire and Lavender fulfills each of those wishes in turn. She strips and dances, suffers and screams, fucks, sucks and cums on command because she knows that failure is going to cause her much more pain than compliance. Even when the members start asking her embarrassing questions, Lavender would not dare to hold out on them. The threat of a few painful electrical shocks is enough to loosen her tongue.

Duration: 1:44:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1404kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Top Dollar

Stunning Mona Wales dicked down by BBC in tight bondage

The legendary Mona Wales brings her live BaRS show home as only she can...with a series of gushing orgasms so heavy we need a mop for the studio floor. This sexy tight bodied blonde has been fucked every which way, and we unleash the hounds for the grand finale.
Bound in a bent over position, her pouty mouth and perfect ass displayed, Mona is a warm set of eager holes. We rail her from both ends as her orgasmic shrieks of pleasure ring off the rafters. This one was born to take the dick.
While we have already fucked her silly, the addition of a vibrator is what seals the deal. The sensation is just too much and Mona unloads squirting orgasms so intense her eyes glaze over. As is her wont. It is a good look for her.
We don't stop until our fuck toy is a drooling mess bound in a puddle of her own cum, sides heaving and eyes glassy. It is the sign of a job well done. Until next time my dear, you truly were a delight.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 858.4 MB

Download Stunning Mona Wales dicked down by BBC in tight bondage

carolina

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship,multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

SexAndSubmission - Tied and Helpless Anal Captive

Cast: Marco Banderas, Trisha Parks

When hot little princess Trisha Parks is taken prisoner by Marco Banderas, she gets a hard round of full immersion Spanish lessons. Trisha Parks takes it hard in the ass at the hands of her ruthless captor. Helpless, bound and sexually , Trisha is whipped, gagged, nipple clamped and fucked into anal orgasm overload by Marcos big, hard cock.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download SexAndSubmission - Tied and Helpless Anal Captive

carolina

Validation

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation

The Kitchen Bench

Mina is wearing gorgeous lingerie, and is tightly hogtied on the kitchen counter. I wanted an opportunity to test out our new vibrator wand called the Doxy. This thing is most definitely a hitachi ! She cant help herself and drools from her gag into a saucer so as not to make a mess of things after wave after wave of orgasms hit her.

Duration: 17:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Kitchen Bench

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors