Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Allegra's Test - Part 3

Allegra comments on how helpless she looks. I then shove 2 huge pairs of panties in her mouth. I tell her to hold them there as I tie a rope into her hair. I ask her a few more questions so we can hear some gag talk, lol... I am soon sealing the panties in with multiple wraps of black tape. I plan on hogtying her, but her bound tits are just begging for more attention, so I give them more. I add one more quick rope, before I place her on the floor. I tell her to struggle for a few minutes. She does, but soon she needs the gag out. Allegra is still very new to bondage and struggling in 95 degree heat while strenuously bound isn't easy. She'll definitely get better as she gains more experience. I then pull her into an extremely tight hogtie. I started at her crotchrope, which tightens it up a great deal, when I hogtied her. I add another rope and use it to pull her head back by the hairtie I added earlier. Remember how Allegra has been smiling all along? That smile is gone now and you can tell that the heat and her severe bondage is starting to get to her now. I add some heavy green clamps to her nipples. She hasn't been hogtied for very long now and is looking distressed. I tell her I'll get her out in a few minutes. I want to regag her, but she knows that she wouldn't be able to handle it. I move the camera around and get as many shots as I can before I roll her on her side. I grope her bound tits while she's on her side. I then get as many camera angles as I can before I start cutting the ropes off of her. I get her out of the hogtie and then remove her breast bondage. I am freeing her arms as the clip ends. For not having done very much bondage, I was very impressed with Allegra. She has great flexibility, gags nicely, and has a high pain tolerance... definitely looking forward to tying her again!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 706.9 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 3

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.

Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

carolina

Allegra's Test - Part 1

Allegra C is next in line of some new models I've been testing. This is a laid back shoot, but the bondage is far from laid back. I start by asking her some questions about her experience and thoughts on bondage as I tie her wrists behind her back. I then try out my biggest ballgag to get an idea of how big her mouth is. I then test out her flexibility. The clip fades to black and we start fresh with me walking her in with a handful of her hair. I grope, smack her ass, and manhandle her as she smiles. I am soon adding a neckrope and her smile grows wider, lol. I then start tying her. I start at her waist, then I add a crotchrope. I then start adding bands of rope down her long legs. The blue in Allegra's eyes seems to intensify as the rope tightens. I ask her questions as we progress. We learn that she likes the rope tight. Perfect! After her legs are bound I cut open her blouse, exposing her perfect tits. I start slapping and kneading them. I grab her by her hair and continue manhandling her. Allegra continues to smile. I ask her if she's ready to sit down and she says "no, lol... she's enjoying the neckrope.

Duration: 22:25

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 1

Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

With a few clicks of my padlocks Amanda finds herself in the most delicious of predicaments. Her neck is chained to one side while her handcuffed hands are connected to the other between her legs. This of course keeps her pantyhosed ass high in the air and squirming to find a comfortable position. I'm not quite done teasing her yet and secure a vibrator just out of reach of her pussy. To reach it Amanda has to pull against her neck chain leaving one question. How bad does she want to cum?

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 228.2 MB

Download Amanda vs. The Couch Chains

carolina

Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. This is the last video in this series. Carissa is displayed nicely on her stomach for a while. I always enjoy seeing her on her side, as I can get a better look at her bound tits and tight crotchrope. I eventually place her back on her stomach and add an upline to make her bondage still even more restrictive. It's fun to watch her react and yelp as I crop the soles of her feet for a short while. By this time Carissa has learned her lesson. Her struggling and mmmpphs through her sock gag have turned to small cute whimpers. I was about to let her go, but after the way she tried to pull her feet away from the crop, I decided to leave her tied a little longer and the lighs go out.

Duration: 27:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 611.3 MB

Download Action Means More Than Words - Part 5

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:51

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

carolina

Kiss Slavery - Grazy, Giuliana

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom
Video language: English

In this very sensual movie, you will watch our goddess Grazi using all her sensuality and power to dominate a girl in a hot kisses movie. She decided to do a different thing in this scene and gave to us a perfect kisses movie in a very different way!!! provoking, exciting, perfect!!! this movie cant miss in your collection, you will love it.

Duration: 32:38
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4039kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kiss Slavery - Grazy, Giuliana

Nikki the inmate fancysteel

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Fancysteel

Enter the strange and twisted world of chastity prison.Poppy is a young woman full of rebellious spirit. All day long she searches for all types of pleasure, even some forbidden by the laws of the state. Despite prostitution and sexual deviancy being illigal now in this state, Poppy still freely does as she pleases with no respect for the law. And because she freely does as she pleases, we will freely apply the penalty to her as we please with respect for the law.Our special street team found her up to no good, clearly searching for a law to break. We arrested her, brought her in, and went through the usual booking process. However, this prison she was in was no ordinary prison. No, this was a special prison, a prison designed to curb deviant behavior. A prison to control her, to teach her, and to dominate her. This was Chastity Prison. We stuck poor Poppy into a small cell. With literially nothing to do. Time went by with nothing for her to do. However, this was all apart of our plan. A plan to catch her in the act, a plan to catch her in a trap. And like a spider waiting for a fly, we saw Poppy trying to curb her bordom by sticking her hand down her scrubs and playing with something that is off limits inside this prison.This gives us the chance, as we catch her in the act, to put her in the real "cell" of chastity prison, in the form of one of our chastity belts. We will restrain her to our chairs to make sure she tries nothing funny as we lock her new metal panties to her person. There will be no escape, no running away. Her rebellious spirit will be broken by cold hard steel.

Duration: 28:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4172kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

Download Nikki the inmate fancysteel

carolina

Physical Inspection

Cast: Joanna (Charlie)
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish, Caning, Teens

Joanna is sent for a physical inspection, but doesn't bring her gym kit! She pulls up her skirt for a few hand smacks before removing her skirt to ride the exercise machine as she gets a hand spanking! Then Joanna is done with that and removes her shirt and tie to be bent over for some more hand thrashing. Finally the knickers get pulled down and the hand spanking continues and she is put on the exercise machine again with a sore red bottom and the spanking goes on and on! The canes comes out for even more punishment for not working out faster and then put up against the wall and wanks herself while she gets a little spanking before the dildo comes into the picture for self penetration during her spankings with hand and leather paddle!

Duration: 20:26
Video: 768x576, AVC (H.264), 1945kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 319.2 MB

Download Physical Inspection

Abigail - girl reverse prayer

Cute Abigail is tied up in her favorite color rope: pink! But the position is not her favorite. the reverse prayer is very extreme for her, she has her wrists pinned high behind her back. How is she supposed to write on the blackboard like this! She struggles to get free, but in this harsh position there is no chance to reach any knots. Abigail will have to wait a while until someone comes to release her.

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11698kbps

File size: 367.9 MB

Download Abigail - girl reverse prayer

carolina

Abigail - chicken wing

One of our super bondage talents, the flexible Abigail, is going to attempt a chicken wing tie. In her white stockings and suspenders, Abigail is just a stunning young girl with huge eyes and very cute boobs. But with some purple rope added, Abigail suddenly is a very sexy damsel in distress! Chicken wing ties are not easy, and Abigail's shoulders and elbows are pulled back tight! She struggles on her belly, her legs frogtied. there is no hope of escape, but don't worry, Abigail loved it and she will be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11694kbps

File size: 355.6 MB

Download Abigail - chicken wing

A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

Diamondly is groped and put into a strict strappado. A huge ballgag is added as well as nose hooks. Her nipples are clamped and then tied off to her ankles.

Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 427.1 MB

Download A Tight Strappado for Diamondly

carolina

Fantastic Lola's Facesitting Tied Slave - Lola Mello, Tati

Genres: BDSM, Lezdom

Lola come back to mfx for one more fantastic facesitting movie, she loves to sit and Stiffle idiot girls, today her target is Tati. The slave is tied on the bed and can not get out of this cruel destiny. The punishment starts with Lola sitting wearing red panties, she is willing to remove all air of Tati's lungs. Tati is a rebel slave and need to be STIFLED in a cruel way, Lola uses all her foce to keep Tati under her butt. After Tati be weak, Lola starts to get pleasure in a fantastic face fuck, scrubbing the pussy very hard on Tati's face.

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4034kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 940.5 MB

Download Fantastic Lola's Facesitting Tied Slave - Lola Mello, Tati

A New Toy - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 2

carolina

New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's Debut - Part 2

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Lena
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Another sexy babe finds herself in front of Dr Lomp to be properly tamed. Meet Lena, a 25-year-old brunette. She has never tasted humiliation or torment before. It will be Dr Lomp's pleasure to welcome this amazing young girl through the hard paths of the true BDSM. As a tradition of Graias Studio for the newcomers, poor Lena will also be tested by various painful torments within her first sessions. Talented master is also wondering if this sweet darling may see the end without any give-up. He will search through her soul and try to reveal her hidden obedience. Watch the first part of Lena's initiation and enjoy the slave girl's confusion and surrender. Disclaimer: the actress's face is not blurred or hidden in any way in the full movie.

Duration: 15:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16316kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download New Victim on Torment Chair - Lena's Debut - Part 2

Norah Swan

Cast: Norah Swan
Genres: Bondage, Fetish, BDSM, All Se

Experience the roughest interrogation ever... Norah Swan is about to burst into tears as Officer Mugur walks to her cage and she notices the burning hatred and merciless anger in his eyes. She knows that she's lost - and is willing to obey her master. Officer takes advantage of her subserviency and lets her clean his boots... with her tongue! But that's only the beginning of her sorrows...

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Norah Swan

carolina

Kassy

Cast: Kassy
Genres: Fingering ,Weights ,Humiliation ,Crotch Rope ,toned ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,Clothespins ,BDSM ,Bondage

So what do you do when a MEMBER (2 years running) writes you, and asks if she can try it? Answer, you see if they are all talk and no action. Kassy brought it; she had an Amazonian toughness that would not break. Any other members dare to try?

Duration: 27:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Kassy

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

This clip starts where Part 4 ended. PJ is tough and it takes a lot to get to her, but she is really struggling... drool and a few tears roll down her face and chin. Remember she brought this on herself, so don't feel too sorry for her. I eventually give her a choice, I can leave the clamps on or I can remove them and whip her tits. I can't really understand her while she's wearing the huge ballgag, so I make the decision for her. I remove the clamps and use a leather strap to whip her tits and long perky nipples. You can tell by her reactions that she does not like this one bit! I remove her gag, so I can hear her reactions without it, before I free her from most of the ropes. I order her up against the post with her mouth open, which she does without hesitation... I'd say our little session today has paid off.

Duration: 18:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps

File size: 421.0 MB

Download Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 5

carolina

Bitch Bender almost maxed out

Claire wanted a second go at the Bitch Bender so, grudgingly, we obliged. Ah, well! Someone has to keep these bondage mega-stars happy and well bound, and the House of Gord is ideally equipped. Fortunately, Claire brought a superb corset with her, and the colour match was perfect for our red suits. When she is finally cinched up and the air power is switched on, Claire will experience everything that a toothpaste tube feels when you are trying to get that last bit of toothpaste out.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

Download Bitch Bender almost maxed out

carolina

Eager Doe-eyed Slut fucked, humiliated and left at local Vintage Store

Cast: Chanell Heart ,Mr. Pete ,Ariel X
Genres: Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Anal ,toned ,Black ,foreskin ,big dick ,Discipline ,Flogging

Chanell Heart is one eager, young slut ready to be drug around town. Ariel starts this doe-eyed hottie off by making her suck cock in an alleyway as passersby look on. Unsatisfied with the lack of attention to be had on the street, these sexual renegades move on to a local vintage store where the audience is ripe and ready to get their hands on Chanell. Almost immediately a cute audience member whips out her boobs and strokes Chanell's sweet little pussy with them; all the while Miss Heart is faithfully sucking cock. The scene gets so much raunchier with flogging, wax play, face fucking, ass licking, heavy pussy pounding, and complete humiliation for our little slut. Poor Chanell is left covered in cum and all packaged up to ship out as the latest inventory. A Public Disgrace not to miss!

Duration: 54:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

Download Eager Doe-eyed Slut fucked, humiliated and left at local Vintage Store

Ariel's complicated challenge

Ariel will start standing up. If we manage to get her on her knees with increasing shock levels, she will have to handcuff herself behind her back and then try to escape while getting even stronger shocks. Did she make it?

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14716kbps
Audio: 273kbps

File size: 943.8 MB

Download Ariel's complicated challenge

carolina

Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Within a week of posting my ad online and a few emails later Autumn was at my door, eager to help. Feigning any prior experience with rope I awkwardly invited her to so I could practice. After 20 minutes Autumn was more than secure in her ropes and it was more than obvious that I needed no practice. Before Autumn could say anything a gag is pushed into her mouth and left to find a way out. Counting the minutes until our hour session is up she does her best to free herself to no avail. Even if she could reach a knot, they are cinched so tight she couldn't undo them. As the hour nears I drop several hundred dollars on the floor sending her into panic. I'll be needing her for a bit longer than an hour.

Duration: 21:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2303kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 384.7 MB

Download Autumn vs. The Want Ad

Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:50

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Armani Post Tied - Part 1

carolina

Dominas und ihre Zofen part 1

Demanding mistress plays with obedient servants. See the screenshots and download the movie, enjoy the show!

Format: avi
Duration: 52:53
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1661kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Dominas und ihre Zofen part 1

Angelene - Super Tight

Angelene mentioned she likes electrical play, so we wired her up like a Christmas tree to find out if it's true. One circuit is connected to the pussy pulser dildo, and will be controlled by the truck's light switch, and the second is connected to the brake circuit. A slip wire connects one pad to each ankle inside the suit, and the other end of that circuit is another split pad set on her ass, with the result that Angelene goes rigid every time the truck brakes.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2213kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Angelene - Super Tight

carolina

An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... Rachel is gagged with a large pair of panties and then many wraps of elastic ver wrap. She soon gets white electrical tape on top of that! We can tell tht this is a tight and effective gag from her "I am a gag whore chant" and from the tears running down her cheeks. As usual we get to hear her opinions and comments on the gag after it's removal. Her relief is short lived as she is soon cleave gagged with rubber straps. I let her adjust as I continue binding her with more rope. Soon her gag is made more severe and effective by wrapping black tape over the straps and over her face. She tries her chant as we get close ups of the completed gag, and as usual we here her comments after the gag is removed. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 18:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2890kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 407.4 MB

Download An Evening of Gags with Rachel - Part 2

Arabella - cuffed boobs and gag

Arabella is very sensitive to shocks. She is not so happy about this week's challenge, with added handcuffs, big ballgag, and boob cuffs. Let's hope she keeps it together long enough to make some cash!

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14667kbps
Audio: 276kbps

File size: 866.1 MB

Download Arabella - cuffed boobs and gag

carolina

Veronika

Cast: Veronika
Genres: Bondage ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Tens Unit ,Electrical Play ,Blonde ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Facesitting

Veronika is a true 'girl next door' that wanted to experiment with electricity, bondage and being fucked by a machine.we were more than happy to help her discover ways to orgasm! There will be another update on Thursday due to the shortness of this video.

Duration: 15:10
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 176.6 MB

Download Veronika

The Training of Devaun, Day Two - Devaun ,Billy

Cast: Devaun ,Billy
Genres: master ,Tattoo ,Oral Sex ,Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,Pain ,blond ,Brunette ,shaved ,Slave

Recommendations: Hobble her in cuffs and chains and put her to work under the table sucking off two dominant men while they prepare notes for the day's work.
Make her amuse us by dancing for us and keeping up with two hard cocks at the same time - one in her pussy and one on her mouth.
As she slurps up hot come off the table top, loosen her asshole with a demanding but plug and gauge her response.
Tie her in a vulnerable position and apply please and pain, eventually screaming orgasms from her till she is exhausted and hoarse. Assign the usually homework and journaling, and deliver her to her quarters for the evening.

Duration: 1:06:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Training of Devaun, Day Two - Devaun ,Billy

carolina

Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Watch our new submissive Ella go through her classical ballet warm up routine while getting shocked! Now that's a challenge!!

Duration: 7:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13095kbps

File size: 727.0 MB

Download Ballet Sub Ella - warm up

Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

We have said it before: Arabella is the perfect bondage babe! She has it all! Extreme flexibility, very tieable boobs, and a huge mouth. What more can you ask for? Unfortunately, it means Arabella always gets tied up in the most extreme positions, the ones that other models can't do. She also gets the biggest gags other models can't do. Is that unfair? We don't think so, we are trying to be nice to her, we even matched her rope to the wall color! Enjoy Arabella in a reverse prayer that is one of the highest you have ever seen!

Duration: 5:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9698kbps

File size: 407.7 MB

Download Arabella - perfect reverse prayer

carolina

Colby

In galaxy #264 Bondage Tape, Master Rick Savage introduces us to Colby, a girl next door type with auburn hair and awesome, natural breasts. Master Savages our victim to the St. Andrews Cross and immediately begins a vicious spanking session using a wooden spoon and a leather flogger. He inflicts a thorough ass thrashing, first, through her denim jeans, then her panty hose, and finaly to her reddened and bruised bare butt cheeks.

Duration: 58:07
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1442kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 670.0 MB

Download Colby

Anna Rose naked on the Kinky Barstool

Anna Rose is one of Gord's favorite models. You see, Anna Lives in Holland, so even if she gets a chance to come stateside, she rarely ever gets up here to the great Pacific Northwest. Anyway, Anna has always wanted to become a piece of furniture for Gord, but Lydia has other plans... As usual... Don't worry, it won't be anything close to usual!

Duration: 29:51
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2385kbps

File size: 549.4 MB

Download Anna Rose naked on the Kinky Barstool

carolina

Bedroom Hogtie

It's my favorite time of day again. What time of the day is that you may ask? Bedtime, of course. That is the one time of day when I can get just what I want-a chance to wear lingerie and be tied up and gagged. Johnny has generously given me this turquoise lace top satin nightie to wear with matching flowered satin panties. When I am up on the bed and ready for bed, Johnny uses the silky silver rope to tie my in a strict hogtie, pronouncing my bare legs and feet. And, then, he gives me a thick white cleave gag. Finally, we can watch our nightime television shows in an equitable amount of silence. Good night!

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5903kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 622.0 MB

Download Bedroom Hogtie

The Night Staff

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Nicotine
Genres: Role Play ,Leather Cuffs ,Kinky ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,Clover Clamps ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,mind fuck ,Electric Dildo ,slim ,Facesitting ,Spanking ,Femdom ,Hitachi ,Slapping

When Nicotine's husband comes to visit her in the mental ward, he is distressed to hear that her condition hasn't improved at all. In fact, it seems to have gotten much worse as she tells him of her delusions of being abused and experimented on by the night staff of the hospital. Little does he know that his wife is not delusional at all, and as soon as he leaves she will fucked and tormented with all kinds of crazy electrical toys!!!

Duration: 57:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Night Staff

carolina

Nina and Princess Donna Dolore

Cast: Nina ,Princess Donna Dolore

Nina has been put through many tests at Waterbondage.but can she handle the Princess? The test will involve pussy torment, tight bondage and being fucked in the ass while underwater but the reward of making the Princess happy should make it all worthwhile.oh, and the many orgasms along the way also help!

Duration: 31:39
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 368.5 MB

Download Nina and Princess Donna Dolore

Decent big girl against her first punishment

A new capture is in the scene. She is Naomi, a decent amateur. The girl is here to be tested, to see whether she will be an obedient slave girl for Graias Studio fans in the further records. Her amazing natural big tits are never exposed to any pain, nor any part of her body. Dr Lomp tells the truth to her face, and reminds her that if she is accepted, she will have to get the bitter taste of various painful instruments of the studio. The decent slave girl seems eager and ready to take the role in cruel sessions. For sure, her lack of money is the main reason for this desire. Now you'll watch Naomi's first BDSM session and see her reaction to Dr Lomp's initial punishments.

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 402.9 MB

Download Decent big girl against her first punishment

carolina

Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Self shocking is a whole different challenge! Ariel Anderssen will try to shock herself, if she can even bring herself to do it. It is not about the levels, it is about the mental challenge of pressing that button. And Ariel Anderssen can explain how it feels, like no one else! Very very informative video, watch this if you want to get started with electro play!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13872kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Dina Ket - Teen fitness girl punished & captured

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dina Ket
Genres: BDSM, harness gag, bondage, metal collar, nipples clamps, breast training machine, skinny, petite

The farmer spotted this ultra toned tall teen girl in the gym. Dina Ket has teen udders of course, but that's not what the farmer noticed. He noticed her perfect big nipples! Those would be amazing for training sessions! Before Dina realized, she woke up in the barn, with her tiny wrists secured to the wall and a harness gag strapped into her mouth. Her neck was locked in a metal collar and her nipples were hurting from a pair of clover clamps. There was nothing she could do to stop the farmer from applying the electronic breast training machine (with goat milker cups) to her nipples. Dina was confused but strangely enough she did not struggle much. In fact, she seemed to get turned on by the milking process! Her nipples got doubled in size. Dina found her new home, she is a HuCow now!

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14746kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Dina Ket - Teen fitness girl punished & captured

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors