Hard Bondage, Brutal Domination,Extreme Torture and Humiliation (Crazy BDSM)

carolina

Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

"I'm a sensation whore," she said. Rain DeGrey knows what she likes, so all Jack Hammer had left to do was deliver it. How many different sensations can he throw at her before she goes into full overload? There's only one way to find out. He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Raggedy Rain

Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

Studio: SM-Circus

An very exciting spanking naughty of Marlin.

Duration: 19:46
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 231.0 MB

Download Spanking naughty petgirl Marlin

carolina

HT - Calico - Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Calico, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen, no breaks for poor Calico.

Calico Lane is back on the pages of "Hardtied". This beautiful lifestyler is as tough as she is pretty. Today we run her through a bondage gauntlet, 4 rough scenes, with out any breaks. We never stop the camera as we roll through one rope bondage scene after another.

All the tying is done on screen and in front of your eyes. Calico suffers through some amazing bondage including a Category 5 suspension and a very special "Draw and Quarter".

During our interview we found out 2 interesting facts, Calico hates foot punishment and pussy flogging.

So today we focus all of our attention to those two things. We are bastards, we know, and now Calico does too.

Duration: 1:18:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2691kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download HT - Calico - Uncut: No editing, one take. All the tying onscreen

Ingrid - Chair bound

The very struggly Ingrid is tied to a chair in blue ropes, her hands are behind her head, with her wrists secured to the chair. Watch this blonde beauty wriggle and squirm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download Ingrid - Chair bound

carolina

Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Release Year: 2024

Pop singer Belladonna (Eve) is working on a book fetish-focus and drive. She agrees to meet with the consultant, sent by her to her agent, who is, of course, Jay Edwards. Jay criticizes her book and Belladonna, argue with him, is in the hands of a master ...

Format: avi
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jay Edwards - From Excess to Success

Better Than Chocolate Part 1

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring!

Duration: 1:55:47
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps

File size: 814.7 MB

Download Better Than Chocolate Part 1

carolina

I'm Alive

I am alive lol... I have not been doing much this summer shoot wise, but I have been thinking and I have started making some plans for the coming year. I am also trying out new cameras, editing techniques and software. Hopefully this weekend I'll be able to do some test shoots utilizing some of the new methods mentioned. Rachel stopped by just a few days ago and I did a quick shoot with her as it had been a while. I don't have all of my equipment with me so I found some old half rolls of black tape and decided to see what I could do with just that and a few zipties. It was fun and I hope you enjoy the results.

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video V8, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 802.0 MB

Download I'm Alive

I Am A Bondage Slut

A bondage slut isn't a simple thing to be. It's not just the enjoyment of being tied up. There's a specific type of intense arousal from being restrained that only a bondage slut would understand. Jaden claims to be such a creature. Locked with wood deep inside her cunt she embraces her new life. Eat and sleep in her bondage. When she's stimulated she can't help herself.

Duration: 53:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1694kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 720.5 MB

Download I Am A Bondage Slut

carolina

Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

It's Tyler and 822 versus Time. Five predicament tortures allotted twenty minutes each, steadily increase in agony to see who breaks. Tyler takes clothespins, a torturous hogtie suspension from ankles and wrists, and a barbecue in which she's the meat. Enfant terrible 822, fights and fusses her way through a predicament that involves nipple clamps, a hair chain, and a bucket of water. Afterward, 822 dons flesh tight Domme apparel to become PD's helper. She tortures Tyler's pussy with a vibrator until Tyler, irritable and bitchy, begs to be caned.

Duration: 31:52
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1704kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 473.5 MB

Download Insex - Tyler (Live Feed )

Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

Cast: Kaci Star
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Kaci Star comes to Kink for her first bondage shoot ever, but begins to change her mind while she is in the greenroom. As she goes to phone her agent and call the whole the off the boys hear her talking and decide to take her fate into their own hands. In one fowl swoop they have her up off the ground and down the stairs onto set. They cuff her hands behind her back and her legs together at the ankles. Then they proceed to fuck her face, pussy, and ass until she is cumming uncontrollably! In the end, I think she'll be pleased she had no choice in the matter.

Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps

File size: 514.8 MB

Download Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

carolina

Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... Rachel's hogtie should be tighter, so I tie a rope to the ropes that have her hogtied and tie it off overhead. Now Rachel is really bowed. I also add more rope to her toes and feet. Once again, I step away and watch Rachel endure her bondage. At the end of the clip, I return to smack her feet with a thin wooden paddle. Her feet get a few smacks and then her ass gets a few more. I'm pretty happy with my new rope and hood. I start to untie Rachel as the clip ends.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 878.8 MB

Download I Try Out My New M0Co Jute and Hood on Rachel - Part 4

carolina

No More Tears Nicki Blue

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Nicki Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

If Nicki Blue is going to spend so much time complaining, then Pd is going to give her something to complain about. He has a low tolerance for her kind of bullshit and all of her crying is really wearing thin.

Duration: 36:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 414.6 MB

Download No More Tears Nicki Blue

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of forced orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, forced oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

carolina

Big Titted Blond wrestler take on Voluptuous Red Head

Cast: Bella Rossi , Angel Allwood
Genres: straight, wrestling, lesbian, lesbian anal, domination, submission, Vaginal Penetration, Face Sitting, Pussy Eating, Fingering, forced orgasms, strap on, LezDom, anal, humiliatio

Angel Allwood and Bella Rossi finally meet on the mats. This match has brutal take downs, head scissors, body scissors and great humiliation. Loser is lifted and made to suck cock up side down. The she is fucked while her hands are tied behind her back with her own wrestler bands. Loser take a deep anal fucking before she is lift and carried off the mats.

Duration: 43:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Titted Blond wrestler take on Voluptuous Red Head

Service Day: Slaves get some cock

Cast: Iona Grace ,Sparky Sin Claire ,Maestro
Genres: Nylons Stockings ,Rough Sex ,shaved ,switch ,natural boobs ,slim ,Anal ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Role Play

House slaves Iona Grace and Sparky Sin Claire have been performing well and the Pope decides to reward them with some cock. First the girls must prove they still know what to do with a hard dick and practice on one another with strap on gags. After a good show they are rewarded with a pounding from Maestro.

Duration: 54:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Service Day: Slaves get some cock

carolina

Training

lays out some rope while pretending to not be able to find her and suddenly springs on her beside the couch.

Duration: 1:27:28
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 587.1 MB

Download Training

Insex - Sounds part 411

Moans, weeps, -curdling yowls. And of course, those happy sounds that babes make when they come. The legendary 411 runs the gamut of sounds, taking an electrified "sound" in her urethra. She's slowly throttled by the Gibbet, shocked, fucked in rose and bottom, burned, caned, and labia flogged.

Duration: 40:39
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1790kbps

File size: 573.9 MB

Download Insex - Sounds part 411

carolina

Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Please welcome the awesomely sexy Hannah Claydon to Tieable! We tied her massive boobs in a very special red rope harness tie, and we gagged her pretty face with a nice shiny red ballgag! Lying down on her boobs is not going to be easy for poor Hannah, but she sure loves to roll around in tight rope bondage!

Duration: 4:28
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 173.7 MB

Download Hannah Claydon - Boob tied and ballgagged

Helena - shop assistant tied up

We saw Helena in a German clothing shop and she looked so stunning! We started talking and she turned out to be pretty kinky, although she had never been tied up before. We invited her over for a little test shoot and this is the result! Helena has perfect tieable boobs, and she looks awesome in rope! She is a struggler though, something we had not anticipated. Let's hope she will be back for a more elaborate shoot!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps

File size: 504.2 MB

Download Helena - shop assistant tied up

carolina

Jaelyn Fox

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Jaelyn Fox
Genres: Tattoo ,shaved ,fake boobs ,Anal ,LezDom ,Ball Gag ,Femdom ,natural boobs ,Pussy Eating ,Corporal Punishment

Jaelyn Fox is super cute and likes to play rough. This innocent looking girl loves licking ass and getting fucked with big cocks. She is put in challenging bondage like the "punishment block," which heightens her experience. Aiden Starr punishes Jaelyn's entire body including her pussy, nipples and butt hole with a riding crop. Jaelyn also cums hard from penetration and heavy clitoral stimulation.

Duration: 50:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Jaelyn Fox

SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Isa Mendez
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez

carolina

Bunny Doll - Beat the Bunny

At first glance, it's easy to mistake Bunny for a fragile waif when she's nothing but.
She's not shy either. The pint sized painslut is no sooner in the door before she begs to be bound, beaten and used for the pleasure of others.
Kneeling, legs folded and bound under her, she squirms as cane strokes fall, one after another on the soft, tender flesh of her inner thighs.

Format: m4v
Duration: 48:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 848.0 MB

Download Bunny Doll - Beat the Bunny

Good job

Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Good job

carolina

He Hogcuffs part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The creepy man removes her punishing cleave gag and replaces it with a large black ball gag. He then toe and thumb cuffs her. He uses more black tape... wrapping it around the ball gag. forcing it deeper into her mouth. He sits back and watches her struggle. After a while he returns to cuff her elbows and then he hogcuffs her. He leaves her to whimper moan and struggle again in the unforgiving steel chain and cuffs. He's not done with her yet though. He clover clamps her nipples and then stands over her with his foot on her side, like a proud hunter standing over his prize trophy game. Poor Violet does not seem to like the clamps at all! He doesn't seem to care though, he seems to delight in her suffering. After a while he pays her some more attention. He finally removes the clamps and then her gag. He kneads and pinches her sore nipples and once again delights in her muffled screams. He removes the cuffs and chains except for her wrists and ankles. Violet seems to be learning her place. She is now calling him "Sir" and is trying to keep quiet as he works. He tells her that he wants to see her bound in rope. He starts by tying a rope around her neck. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 507.9 MB

Download He Hogcuffs part 2

Neck Hoist Chain

A quick glance at the calendar revealed Beverly Hills was coming back. This actress demanded top shelf efforts. She is so good I must start preparing immediately. A performer of her caliber was extremely inspiring. And since it was for Infernal Restraints and idea arose immediately. I wanted to control her neck with a simple chain hoist that was stopped at the floor and overhead to raise or lower an attached collar. Thus, she could be pulled up to her toes and down prone on the floor. The caveat -- her hands are free. This simple arrangement would allow an abundance of positions while holding her fast.

Duration: 40:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1947kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 616.6 MB

Download Neck Hoist Chain

carolina

Hannah's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. hannah has been ungagged for far to long. I remedy that with a huge red ballgag. I then make her hobble over and under the cable stretched across the room. I retie her crotchrope up to a pulley attached to it. Her hair is tied back and hannah is ordered to walk to the wall and turn around. Once she gets close the crotchrope tightens as there is no play in the cable near the wall. She struggles and finally makes it and manages to get turned around... very amusing! Once she makes it back, I remove her ballgag and prepare her for the next portion of her test. I pull up the hogtie bench, pick her up and plant her face down on it. I then start tying her to it. Its not long and she is bound and arched nicely. I stuff her mouth with a rag and tape it in. A nylon is slipped over her head and more tape is added. She's left to struggle for a bit. Nipple clamps and a padlock weight are next. As she struggles, the clamp on her right tit eventually slides off. The weight is now hanging off just her left nipple. It eventually slides off as well. I return to grope and pinch her now sore nipples. I then have some fun slapping and poking her with a thin bamboo stick. She also gets some hard ass slaps as well. I eventually remove her hood and gag and the clip ends shortly after. at the end of the clip I've added a deleted scene of hannah being gagged with a huge purple ball.

Duration: 30:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 2

Hooters Girl Part II

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

Download Hooters Girl Part II

carolina

Happy Festivus

For you, my darling friends, we have conscionably decided not to overlook the most neglected, infinitesimal celebration of the year. Festivus! And, we got a new festivus pole this year! It's not an extremely sturdy metal pole like a stripper pole would be. But, then again, who needs the extra strength if you know it will do the job of keeping your damsel in place? Of course, we placed our most recent festivus pole in front of the Christmas tree, because we don't want to offend anyone that may believe differently than us. At any rate, our celebration involves me wearing my silver corset (which is definitely sturdy) and matching satin panties with black metal colar, fishnet stockings and satin gloves. In addition, I am sporting my gemmed silver high heels as well. Johnny secures me to the pole with black leather cuffs, small linking metal chains and even a few unseen zip ties. He proceeds to put a thick over the mouth duct tape gag over my mouth. Finally, he sits back on the couch and watches me do the festivus dance (aka struggle) in my high heels. You should really try it!

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 728.0 MB

Download Happy Festivus

Hang Tight

This week brings us Ashley Graham, and with her, yet another fine young Damsel enters the DungeonCorp fold. She's a supremely busty vixen with an immaculate body. We've got her bound on the floor in an intricate tie as we watch her struggle, and try as she might, we've got her exactly where we want her. We loosen her ties, but only to reposition her in a back-bend, where we take the opportunity to press the vibe against that lovely pussy. In this precarious position, Ashley had better hang tight as we toy with her clit and push her into a blistering orgasm and beyond.

Duration: 11:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 124.1 MB

Download Hang Tight

carolina

Insex - Dana part 1

Impaled through her cunny, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torture, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor woman. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering bottom cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a stretchable bag goes over her head, freaking her. She weeps and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Duration: 47:27
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 1

Cum Mya

So tight that they look like they may twist off. It takes hot wax, an intense fucking machine, a brutal caning and some good vibrations. And it takes the suggestions of our members, carried out by our sick and twisted crew.

Duration: 14:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 161.3 MB

Download Cum Mya

carolina

Juliette

Cast: Juliette March ,Mark Davis
Genres: mixed ,top ,Humiliation ,Submission ,bottom ,BDSM ,shaved ,Sub ,Discipline ,Brunette

Juliette is yet another BRAND new girl we've gotten to try porn for theFIRST TIME EVER in Public Disgrace. She is tied up and humiliated in public,made to squeal like a pig while eating spaghetti, fucked hard, groped, andspit on by strangers; a classic update with a cute local amateur. This isthe only place on the web you can see Juliette. Don't miss her!

Duration: 52:24

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Juliette

Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma

Cast: Dylan Ryan
Genres: Fingering ,Submission ,Tattoo ,Handler ,BDSM ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Humiliation

Dylan is a tough bondage whore. She whines & moans as clips & clamps are attached to her sore nipples to no avail. As she realizes that the bamboo she is bound to does not give, she resigns herself to be fucked & tormented till spent.

Duration: 53:38

Download Dylan's Bamboo Bondage Dilemma

carolina

Grey Secretary

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Grey Secretary

Rank 16 vs 15 Only non-scripted sex wrestling tourney in the world!

Cast: Iona Grace ,Juliette March
Genres: Fingering ,LezDom ,slim ,white ,Straight ,Petite ,Brunette ,Domination ,bottom ,Champion

Champion! You lose you go home, well fucked and humiliated. You win, you move forward to face a more dangerous opponent!
Iona Grace finished Season 8 ranked 15th, she had only one match up in single competition but was very active in the Tag Team league. Iona has dropped some weight since the start of the year and is bordering on being put into the featherweight division.
Juliette March got a pass right into the number 16th spot. Due to numerous injuries and a last minute drop out, Juliette gets auto ranked into the tournament. The last place you want your first match to be, is in rough and tumble tournament of tournaments! The most brutal wrestling on the net!

Duration: 41:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Rank 16 vs 15 Only non-scripted sex wrestling tourney in the world!

carolina

GwenMedia - Pleasure Slaves

Madam plays with two slaves a lash and a dildo, then properly has a phallus the turned slave.
Having suspended one slave over another, it is possible to think up many cheerful occupations

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download GwenMedia - Pleasure Slaves

Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

carolina

Pussy Yoga: Instructor Chanel Preston Punishes Disrespectful Student!

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Jasmine Jae
Genres: BDSM ,Facesitting ,toned ,Spanking ,bottom ,Tattoo ,Pussy Eating ,Fingering ,LezDom ,Slave

Yoga student Jasmine Jae didn't realize the gravity of her offense when she answered her phone during Chanel Preston's yoga class. After the other students left, Chanel invited Jasmine to stay after class for a private lesson that improved her discipline with spanking, foot worship, finger banging, flogging, face sitting, and a hot strap-on pussy and anal fucking on a yoga ball!

Duration: 51:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Pussy Yoga: Instructor Chanel Preston Punishes Disrespectful Student!

Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!

Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

Download Naomi - Defying Her Captor

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors