Lesbians) The excited beautiful lesbians indulging in caress (Gentle Sex of Lesbians)

carolina

Keisha Loves Misty - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GirlsTryAnal
Cast: Keisha Grey, Misty Stone
Genres: Outdoors, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Small Tits, Rim Job, College, Tattoos, Strapon, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Interracial
Video language: English

Hey, My name is Keisha Grey, I´ve had this huge fantasy for a long time, I´ve never experienced anything in my asshole before, and I kind of want it really bad. I think the perfect person for that is Misty Stone. I´m super turned on by a girl who knows what she´s doing, and I kind of wanted to play a little bit with my asshole, but not by myself particularly. I can´t wait until she slides her strap on in and out of my ass. Wouldn´t you all like that?

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:39
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 2545kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Keisha Loves Misty - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Ryan Keely, Silvia Saige - Big Tits And Big Ambition (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Ryan Keely, Silvia Saige
Genres: Lesbian

Ryan Keely and Silvia Saige are two women who know what they want. Unfortunately, it just so happens that what both women want is the coveted position as the PTA President. To figure out who should get the volunteer job, Rex Ryder (the retiring president) invites both the sexy Ryan and sultry Silvia to his place to work things out. Things quickly get too hot to handle, as Rex finds the women competing for the job and his cock, so he decides to leave the choice up to them. Annoyed at their situation, Ryan and Silvia decide to work things out the only way they know how: by sucking, licking, scissoring, and fucking their way to the top!

Duration: 33:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6171kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ryan Keely, Silvia Saige - Big Tits And Big Ambition (2022)

carolina

Nylons Strapon Videos

Their games grow so much hotter with their legs clad in nylons and their crotched armed with hard sticks.
Sexy young lesbians, tight nylons so great to feel under your fingers, and strapons filling fresh tight muffs - sounds like a perfect combination for some paint-peeling action!
Their pink lust is multiplied by a thousand with all that, and they are not going to waste a minute. Dazzling quality videos featuring young beauties in stockings slamming each other with strapons!

Total size: 1.1 GB in 21 files.

Download Nylons Strapon Videos

carolina

But I'm Still a Virgin - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Ashley Adams, Jane Wilde
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Strapon, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian

Ashley Adams, a devout Christian and preacher´s daughter, is patiently waiting in her house with a Holy Bible clutched to her chest. There is a knock on the door and when she answers it, she meets Jane Wilde, a confused teen, for the first time. Jane says that her dad sent her to Ashley to talk about ´something.´ She then shamefully admits that she fooled around with a boy, and now there´s a bunch of rumors being spread about her. A lot of what they´re saying isn´t true, though -- it was just a handjob. Ashley insists that as long as the boy didn´t put anything in her vagina, Jane didn´t commit a sin. Jane says that it´s just that she´s been told her whole life that doing of a sexual nature makes her a bad person. She know she´s not a bad person. She just has some feelings, and she doesn´t know what to do about them. Ashley insists that she can teach Jane some tricks that will relieve that tension keep her intact. She continues to say that she has been having anal sex for , which shocks Jane. She also mentions that a pussy can be licked or rubbed, but as long as there´s no penetration, the cherry isn´t popped, so no sin´s been committed! Ashley tries to more actively seduce Jane now, insisting that she´ll be much better off if she knows how to take care of herself. Jane asks if Ashley´s the Bible says it´s okay to do these things. Ashley says that she is, but that she can´t quite remember in the Bible those references are... She assures Jane that it´s all there. Jane begins looking through the Bible to find those references while Ashley removes Jane´s top and starts fondling her perky breasts. Jane soon becomes overwhelmed by these new sensations and abandons looking through the Bible, giving into her primal urges instead. Ashley guides Jane through her first mind-blowing sexual encounter. Ashley rubs and licks Jane´s tight pussy, easing her into the main event -- anal sex, which Jane thoroughly enjoys to the fullest. Even if this isn´t a sin, it like it, and that´s what makes it even hotter!

Duration: 1:12:45
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1260kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 741.6 MB

Download But I'm Still a Virgin - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Lessons In Anal Part Three: Mommies United - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Phoenix Marie, Cherie DeVille
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Masturbation, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, MILF Mature, Tattoos, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Tribbing

Hey Girlsway fans! Phoenix Marie here and I want to share with you something that I´ve been dreaming about over and over again. I´ve been working for Cherie Deville for over 3 years now as the maid and I can´t stop thinking about her. Cherie comes to see me in the kitchen where she admits that the government seized all her money and could not pay me for all the hard work I did. I was so furious, I mean, how am I supposed to get paid? Cherie promises me that I would not leave this house unsatisfied. Now what does that mean exactly? Well, as she was explaining to me her huge predicament, she started to unbutton her blouse and I could see her pink perfect nipple through her sexy red lingerie bra. Cherie also promised that she would speak to her husband so I get paid. I guess this is a win/win situation, wouldn´t you agree?

Duration: 39:03
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1750kbps

File size: 545.0 MB

Download Lessons In Anal Part Three: Mommies United - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Name That Flavor - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Abella Danger, Chloe Cherry, Lily Rader
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Threesome, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Squirting, Pussy Licking, Ass, Lesbian

Abella Danger is shooting a brand new episode of her vlog and has invited two of her hottest friends to help. Sitting next to her are Chloe Cherry and Lily Rader. Abella is about to play a game with them called Name that Flavor. Before they begin, she blindfolds the girls and makes sure they can´t see a thing. She gets up, picks up the first piece of candy and rubs it on the girl´s respective tongues. Whoever can guess what is it gets the first point. The girls go through the first couple of rounds with the score tied. Abella decides to make it a little more difficult by taking off her panties and having the girls taste her pussy. When they both guess wrong, Abella decides to take things up a notch by shoving her ass in each girl´s face. When they both guess wrong again, she tells them it´s time for the final round and if they guess this wrong, they both lose. She sits down on the chair next to them and starts playing with her pussy. As she starts squirting, she hoses both girls down as they scream not knowing what´s going on. They rip their blindfolds off and can´t believe how wet they are. When Abella asks if they´re going to fuck their gracious host, the girls say yes but on one condition; the cameras have to be turned off. Abella says goodbye to her viewers and puts the camera down.

Duration: 46:18
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1304kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 508.1 MB

Download Name That Flavor - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Janice Loves Carmen - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Carmen Callaway, Janice Griffith
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, Teen, College, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Big Toys, Pussy Licking

Hey, I´m Janice Griffith, you might remember me from Webyoung, but that was a different side of me, and today I´m going to show you a filthier side. I´ve been having this fantasy lately about Anal Sex with this really beautiful girl named Carmen Callaway. I think she´s going to dominate me. I´ve been a school girl for everyone, but today I´m Carmen Callaway´s slut. She´s going to make me her little bitch. I think if I´m a really good girl, she´ll spit on my asshole, and maybe even lick it before she sticks a finger in. She´ll have to work it real slow because I´m so tight. I can´t wait. I´ve been fantasizing and dreaming about this, even waking up wet. Don´t you want to see me try anal with this beautiful little girl? I can´t wait to show you either. Let´s get naughty.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1730kbps

File size: 428.1 MB

Download Janice Loves Carmen - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Mamie, Margarita - Mistress Made Me (2022)

Cast: Mamie, Margarita
Genres: Lesbian

Annoyed that her roommate was online chatting with her ex, Mamie climbed into bed with Margarita and caught her in the act. Mamie is a take charge kind of girl and quickly set out to punish Margarita by using furry handcuffs to bind her to the rail on the stairs then using a riding crop to spank her bare ass. Spanking turned into rubbing as Mamie's panties hit the floor and her mistress rubbed her pussy. The handcuffs came off as the girls made their way to the floor, rolling into a hot 69 so they could eat each other's pussies. Once the punishment was done, it was time for Mistress to cum. She sat back and spread her legs so her submissive roommate could lay down and use her lips and tongue on her shaved pussy to make her cum her brains out. After a few lesbian orgasms, that ex was long forgotten.

Duration: 17:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mamie, Margarita - Mistress Made Me (2022)

carolina

Interviews-Carter Cruise - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Carter Cruise, Serena Blair
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Girl On Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, College, Tattoos, Toys, Interview, Outdoor, Pussy Eating

A guide who will lead her through her first shared experience with her anal obsession, so that Jane doesn´t do any harm to her mental health in the process, Carter Cruise continues. Jane is still hesitant and nervous. Carter Cruisesees this and moves a little closer to her on the couch. She caresses Jane´s arm softly. ´I noticed you looking at ass when you came into the office.

Duration: 16:57
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps

File size: 235.0 MB

Download Interviews-Carter Cruise - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Lesbian Teen Hunter Vol. 2 Part 2

Genres: Anal, Lesbian, Threesome & More, Toy Play, Girl-Girl, All Girl

These teens get wilder and freaker more pussy licking and clit rubbing. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 23:33
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 465.5 MB

Download Lesbian Teen Hunter Vol. 2 Part 2

carolina

Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal

Cast: Lola Foxx, Jada Stevens
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, College, Tattoos, Butt Plug

Last time I (Lola Foxx) did anal with a girl, it was all about her teaching me how to take the toy in my ass, and teaching my asshole how to stretch around different sized toys and plugs. Well this time I kinda wanna get a hot brunette girl (Jada Stevens) with a big butt like mine, and show our butts stacked against one another and showing them off together. And I wanna take a big toy and put it inside her ass, and really show her how to stretch her ass. And look inside, and put different sized plugs inside her and put my fingers inside and really explore her asshole. And then, I want her to go to me and put a toy inside my asshole, and pull it in and out and lick my pussy while she does it until I have a pussy orgasm and an assgasm at the same time. This is only my second time with anal so I´m a little nervous but Jada´s a pro and I wanna show her that I can play with the big girls. I wanna show her that I can take a big toy in my ass and I want her to eat my pussy, and fuck my ass at the same time so I have an orgasm from my pussy and my ass. And I want her to taste the toy, and see what I taste like inside. So that´s my fantasy: anal sex with Jada Stevens, and it´s about to come true.

Duration: 18:35
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 249.0 MB

Download Lola Loves Jada - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

The Secret Life of Mrs. Sky - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Reena Sky, Eliza Jane
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Member Fantasy, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, 69, Tattoos, Older Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing

When Reena Sky´s husband cancels date night to attend to a work emergency, the perfect wife and homemaker takes the news in stride and sets the dinner table for her teenage daughter Serena Blair and her friend from college Eliza Jane. Reena is so conservative and proper, she reprimands Serena for cussing before she leaves for class. Eliza helps Reena clear the table before she heads to class too. First, she borrows Reena´s can opener for her mom, and promises to bring it right back that evening. Since date night was cancelled, Reena is getting ready to meet her friend at the club. She´s wearing nothing but thigh highs as she wraps her perfect body in an extravagant set of lingerie. Eliza stops by as promised, and catches the tail end of her phone conversation about craving the ass of a certain teenage girl. She sees Reena pulling a big pink dildo out of her purse. When Reena sees who just walked in, she becomes flirty and affectionate and insists they play a game. Eliza tries to resist but Reena manages to take off her top and get into her pants. Slowly Reena whittles away her defenses, kissing away her fears and apprehensions. Eliza is intrigued by what this dominating MILF can teach her. Reena sticks her tongue between legs and Eliza cums hard in mouth. She tries again to leave, but Reena convinces her to stick around and keep playing. She fingers her asshole and opens her up. Eliza lets Reena sit on her face and soon the girls are cumming together. They finish their lesbian tricks with a wild tribbing as Reena rubs the cum out of Eliza´s wet teen pussy!

Duration: 45:56
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1420kbps

File size: 542.8 MB

Download The Secret Life of Mrs. Sky - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Knocking At The Back Door - GirlsTryAnal

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Angela White, Gia Derza
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Tribbing, Ass, Lesbian, rimming, pussy eating

Angela White is napping on her bed. Suddenly the door flies open as the energetic Gia Derza, her roommate, barges in, announcingthat she has something that she just to show Angela! ´What?? Knock first, please, Gia!´ Angela exclaims. A couple of days later,Angela is in her room in her bra and panties, nearly finished getting dressed. Gia bounces in without knocking, again, but sheabruptly stops at the sight of Angela´s gorgeous tits nestled in the bra. She stares for a moment too long, looking flustered andentranced. Angela storms forward, exclaiming, How many times do I have to tell you to knock first! Get outta here, I´mchanging!´ Gia gets chased out of the room by Angela, who slams the door in frustration. The next morning, Angela looks excited as she settles onto her bed with her laptop, biting her lip as she stares at the screen whilereaching down under her skirt, lightly rubbing her pussy while she stares at the screen. Just as she´s starting to get into it, the dooropens. ´Hey, Angela--´ Gia enthusiastically greets, but Gia is in through the door before Angela shrieks and shouts!! Why don´t you ever knock??´ Later that morning, Angela walks down a hallway and stops briefly at a bedroom door. There is a whiteboard with writing on it thatreads ´Gone to the gym. - Gia´. Angela smiles broadly and exclaims, Some time to myself!´ She turns and hurries into herown bedroom. She wastes no time stripping down and laying face-down, ass-up on the bed. She starts masturbating, saying toherself that she can play with her ass, too, for once. Sure, she might be able to finger her pussy fast enough before Giabarges in, but when it comes to the back door, well... She moans as she pleasures herself, sliding a hard dildo into her ass. She rubsher pussy and fucks her ass with the dildo, building towards an intense orgasm. Just as she´s about to cum, Gia opens her door. ´Hey,Angela, have you seen my water bottl--´ she starts but stops in her tracks, her eyes wide. Angela screams in shock, hurriedly trying to cover herself. Gia stammers a little, saying that she´s sorry, though Angela scoffs. No, ifGia was sorry, she´d have started knocking, like Angela asks, before barging into her room like this. Seriously, is shegoing to have to get a lock for the door? Gia is flustered, saying that she doesn´t to intrude. She... just gets so excited to seeAngela! Angela is a little taken aback by the sweet, sincere words. Her anger fading, Angela says that as much as she likes spendingtime with Gia, sometimes she needs some alone time. Gia shyly but playfully says that it doesn´t seem like Angela needs more -- frankly, it looks more like she needs some special time with someone else! Angela is surprised, then licks her lips while eyeing Gia. ´Since you´re always so eager to barge in, maybe I should show what I do when I get some alone time,´ Angela playfully says as she shows Gia the dildo, licking it sensually. Angela takesGia´s arm and guides her onto the bed, asking Gia if she´s ever had anything inside her ass. When Gia says that she hasn´t, Angelatells her that she´s going to show her what it feels like, kissing Gia intensely. Gia squeezes Angela´s beautiful breasts, sucking onthem hungrily. Angela strips off Gia´s clothes as Gia gets down on all fours. Face-to-face with Gia´s luscious ass, Angela spanks it asGia squeals. Biting her lip, Angela lowers her face to Gia´s beautiful butthole and begins to rim it softly while Gia moans. Angela´s going to teach Gia how important knocking is, knocking on the back door. Story inspired by an original submission by Girlsway member, killjoint666!

Duration: 38:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1247kbps

File size: 391.8 MB

Download Knocking At The Back Door - GirlsTryAnal

carolina

Three horny lesbians

Studio: Telsev

101 sex is fun and everything but. The more people are there, the more pleasure they get - and these three lesbian dolls know it for sure. Watch them spare each other from sexy lingerie leaving only their stockings on and start their own sex party!

Duration: 10:33
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3609kbps

File size: 288.8 MB

Download Three horny lesbians

carolina

Big Natural Tits Teen in Stockings - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Princess, Lucy Li
Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Angel Princess and Lucy Li are wearing matching black lingerie as they get into bed, anticipating the sexual pleasure to come. Stunning brunette Lucy Li slowly removes the straps from Angel Princess's big boobs, then licks and sucks on her nipples. As they start to strip each other nude, both ladies admire each other's shaved pussies, then Angel takes Lucy's into her mouth. With two hands full of big booty, Angel makes Lucy cum hard, then slowly inserts a finger inside her. The ladies engaged in some passionate tribbing, then face sitting, and finally a sexy 69 that leaves them both in orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Big Natural Tits Teen in Stockings - FullHD 1080p

carolina

Bad Girl Justice- Part 1

Cast: Abigail Mac, Ivy Wolfe
Genres: Lesbian, School Fantasies, Uniform, Outdoors, School, Sex, Sex Toys, Dildo, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Big Tits Worship

This is the story of a notorious playboy professor and the intense and intelligent women with whom his life intersects. In part one, the married professor's main side-piece (Abigail) begins to see what all the rumors are about as she witnesses his inappropriate flirtation first hand. Ivy, another student at the prestigious university, is in the big city for the first time in her life and hoping to experience everything college life has to offer. Easily swayable but always up for fun, Abigail manages to guide Ivy's eyes away from the prized professor and instead get them fixed upon her. Together the girl's experience one of the most quintessential college activities-lesbian sex.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bad Girl Justice- Part 1

carolina

Slay Savage - Rainy Day Fun FullHD 1080p

Cast: Slay Savage

When Sawyer Cassidy goes looking for some cash in her dad's room, she finds a picture of his hot gf, Mandy Waters... and a strap-on dildo! Mandy catches the teen with her toy in her hand, and she's seen the way Sawyer looks at her, so it's time for her to get what she's been asking for and teach her a lesson. Sawyer can't get enough of eating the MILF's pussy and ass, and then Mandy puts on the strap and fucks her tight pussy!

Duration: 33:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5446kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Slay Savage - Rainy Day Fun FullHD 1080p

carolina

Girls Out West - Fresh Feeling

Studio: Girls Out West
Cast: Laney Day, Luci Q
Genres: Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Fingering, Hairy, Facesitting, Lesbian, Amateur, Foot Fetish, Curvy, shower, pussy eating

Laney & Luci go at it in this all action, no holding back shower scene. Has to be one of the hottest shower scenes you've ever seen with all the good stuff... pit licking, fingering and feet worship. They explore each other's entire bodies and ironically has to be one of the dirtiest shower scenes we've ever seen!

Duration: 25:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2038kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 409.7 MB

Download Girls Out West - Fresh Feeling

carolina

Mommy's Girl - She's My Darling Girl!

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Kit Mercer, Kayla Paige, Lily Larimar
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Threesome, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, Milf, Old Young, Petite, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, , rimming, stepmom, pussy eating

Kit Mercer is spending some quality time with her , Lily Larimar, although it's clear from the way she eyes her up that shehas the hots for her. Unfortunately for her, they are interrupted by Kayla Paige as she waltzes into the house unannounced. WhileLily is pleased to see Kayla, who is another stepmom of hers from a past marriage, Kit is annoyed by Kayla's presence. Like Kit, itseems Kayla has the hots for Lily and neither of them want to give her up.

Duration: 37:42
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 6842kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mommy's Girl - She's My Darling Girl!

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos