[Masturbation] - Juicy and Excited Clitoris - Hard Orgasm!

sandra70

Powerful Pussy Massage

Genres: Posing, Handjob,
Video language: English

A god plays with her.

She's about to know what it's like to be pleasured by a divine being. With the strong sensual touch of the part-god, part-mortal Hercules, she feels the sexual power of the gods rushing through her human body.

And what a body it is. Perfectly proportioned, with stunning curves from head to toe. Your eyes will glide across her body, down over her neck and the contours of her breasts and hips - ending deep down in the valley between her legs. Watch her get taken from this world into another.

Format: m4v
Duration: 31:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Powerful Pussy Massage

sandra70

Sex with 10 fingers

Studio: Punani Films

White nylon pantyhose and long fingers, curly light-colored hairs and charming smile, cozy room and various poses, lonely pussy and company of fingers! Watch naughty babe and her fingers!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3658kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.8 MB

Download Sex with 10 fingers

sandra70

Marsianna Amoon - Oiled To Play (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Marsianna Amoon
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Lets welcome Marsianna Amoon in her debut scene here on Wet and Puffy and this stunning babe dazzles in a red dress which contrasts perfectly with her blonde hair. Marsianna lifts up her dress to reveal her curvy ass then climbs up onto the dining table to touch her puffy pussy. This sexy hottie slowly strips and drizzles oil all over her hot, naked body. She rubs it all in before fingering her slippery and juicy puffy pussy while we zoom in closeup and then uses the glass bottle to tease herself with! Marsianna slides the bottle into her pussy and uses it as a sex toy, licking the top clean then moves onto some pink tongs. She pulls and pinches at her labia with the tongs and turns them around. Not only does this horny babe fuck herself with them but gapes her delicious pussy wide apart! Marsianna finishes with a rubber dildo which is her sex toy of choice to orgasm with!

Duration: 23:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8044kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Marsianna Amoon - Oiled To Play (2022)

sandra70

The Cashier's Clam - Kay J

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo

Occupation: Cashier; Age: 21; Born: March 21; Ht: 5'4"; Wt: 115 pounds; Bras: 34C; Panties: Cheekies or thongs; Anal: I've never done it; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Occasionally. "My boyfriend has been begging me to shoot pictures with him for the longest time," Kay informed us. "I told him that if he took me on a world-class date, I'd do it. Well, he pulled out all the stops, so here I am. "My boyfriend and I work at a grocery store. Our managers get pissed because we flirt on the floor all the time. If they knew that we fuck in the stockroom and the parking lot before work, they'd probably fire us! "My favorite thing about my body is my tits. I was flat for the longest time, then they suddenly came in, and that got all of the boys' attention!"

Duration: 15:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 922.8 MB

Download The Cashier's Clam - Kay J

sandra70

No Talk, All Action - Tiffany Summers

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Latina ,Solo

South Florida babe Tiffany Summers was 18 when this video was shot. She seems a little nervous during the interview portion, but she loosens up considerably when her clothes come off. She says she goes to the beach almost every day. Topless with a small thong. How small? Check out her tan line. It's barely there, so small that you might think she runs around the beach with almost nothing on. When you see her on the beach in her thong bottom, you're damn close to seeing her pussy. Of course, here, we actually get to see her pussy and more, and when she finally starts talking and starts fucking herself with a big, blue dildo, Tiffany's as loose as a girl can get. No, Tiffany, we didn't just call you loose. Not exactly.

Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2346kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

Download No Talk, All Action - Tiffany Summers

sandra70

Cleaning Day - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Natasha Malkova
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits

Petite teen Natasha Malkova, woke up this morning in the mood for some tunes and cleaning. The kitchen was almost perfect except for a couple of dishes to go into the dishwasher. She grabs the feather duster and gets to work on the rest of the house, dancing whole time to one of her favorite songs.Cleaning and dancing go so well together that they make Natasha´s panties vibrate with excitement. What should appear while she´s arranging the couch but her trusty pink dildo! After making sure she´s all alone she gets to work on the third thing on her to do list, a little self exploration! What teen doesn´t pray for a couple minutes a day to run her fingers along her soft perky breasts, and down her nice flat tummy to her favorite pleasure zones.Natasha day dreams of a real cock in her mouth while she licks her trusty toy, getting it nice and slick to enter her tight shaved pussy. Natasha gets better at hitting the right spots deep within herself with every session she gets to be alone with her little pink dick. Just when she thought the pleasure couldn´t get any better, she finds the perfect position that allows her to hit her favorite spot, releasing wave after wave of what seem like electrical orgasms. After she finishes with her innocent little exploration she makes sure clean up after herself, putting her trusty pink dildo back in it´s hiding spot.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1704kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 113.4 MB

Download Cleaning Day - WebYoung

sandra70

Posing For The Troops - Jamie Franklin

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

"I love military guys, especially Marines," said Jamie. "I'd sure sleep with a Marine on a first date if he was treating me good. My roommate's boyfriend left a few issues of NN for us to look at and I soon decided that I wanted to pose. She agreed to take the photos. We've seen each other naked lots of times and even screwed guys in the same room before. The idea of being paid appealed to me, but I wanted to show my bod to all the military guys who might get to see your mag or your website."

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 88kbps

File size: 757.0 MB

Download Posing For The Troops - Jamie Franklin

sandra70

Popular Girl - Lexi Lovell

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo

"I had a great time in high school," Lexi told us. "I played basketball and volleyball, got excellent grades and had tons of fun with my boyfriend at the time. When we were set to graduate, we snuck into the gym and fucked under the bleachers. It was exhilarating! It started because I was feeling horny and I thought that it would be an awesome send-off for us both. I sucked his cock in the middle of the basketball court. Then we moved behind the bleachers and he did me doggie-style until he nutted inside me. Afterward, we carved our names in the wooden seat. I'll bet they're still there. "I had a threesome when I was younger. It was with another girl, even though I'm not bi. I'd like to try it again but with two guys."

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 873.6 MB

Download Popular Girl - Lexi Lovell

sandra70

Naughty Interview - Mia Monroe

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

This month we had the opportunity to get our perverted hands on the young, sexually adventurous newcomer who calls herself Mia Monroe. She's an amateur with a dripping wet pussy and a sex-positive attitude who probably won't be an amateur for very long, so we figured we'd get her into our studios as quickly as possible to answer a few questions. From exhibitionist tendencies to good old-fashioned gangbangs, this amateur doesn't hold anything back! You'll get to see her toying her slit in every position until she cums all over our interview couch, too.

Duration: 15:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 877.0 MB

Download Naughty Interview - Mia Monroe

sandra70

Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

Lives: Scottsdale, Arizona; Occupation: Student; Age: 20; Born: February 14; Ht: 5'1"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 32B; Panties: Lace or G-strings; Anal: Just fingering for now; BJs: Swallow; Diddle: Use my Magic Wand. "So many guys seem to think that shortish girls aren't into sex," said Skylar. "Well, in my case anyway, how wrong they are! I love it! Studying is stressful and it keeps me busy, so sex is my big release. It doesn't have to be with a guy; I've gotten lezzie with a few girls in my time. That was great--awesome even--but it doesn't compare to fucking. My favorite ways to fuck are sideways--with him behind me--and doggie style. Then, either way, the guy can finger my butthole. That drives me crazy and makes my two or three orgasms even stronger." Check out the photos, too.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Needs sex to relieve stress - Skylar Green

sandra70

Electric Tooth Brush - WebYoung

Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: Toys, Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Petite

Blonde beauty Odette Delacroix starts her Sunday morning with a bath, her favorite ritual. Gently washing her body, bubbles covering her perfectly petite tits, soap and warm water running down every curve, she knows the importance of taking time and taking care of yourself. She wishes though, that she had someone to take a bath with, worshipping and taking care of her body for her, running strong hands over her pale skin, rubbing her tiny nipples until they´re achingly hard, and feeling just how wet she gets from it all. Exiting the bath and wrapping a towel around her, Odette dutifully brushes her teeth when she notices, it vibrates, much like the hidden toy she´s got in her dresser. Suddenly an idea pops in her head. Turning it back on, she lowers the towel and rubs the head of the buzzing brush against her nipple. Ripples of pleasure jump through her and it´s instantly hard. She does the next one and then runs it down the length of her slender neck, humming pleasurably, wishing it were the lips of a lover. Odette seats herself on the edge of the tub, removing the towel fully, she spreads her legs, fully exposing her shaved lips, her clit eager for some attention. Licking the back of the brush she begins to slowly rub it around, vibrations of sheer bliss making their way through her virgin body. She´s so tight that when she tries to fit a finger inside, despite being soaking wet, it just won´t fit. That´s just fine, she thinks to herself, I like this new toy even better. Placing it back on her now throbbing little nub, Odette cums in just moments... Hmm, she thinks, I may just have to add this to my Sunday morning ritu...

Duration: 9:47
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1729kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 133.5 MB

Download Electric Tooth Brush - WebYoung

sandra70

Indecent Daydream - WebYoung

Cast: Anita
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering

Anita has been sitting around in her undies all day cutting out pictures of her ideal guy. She imagines having sex with all of them in her indecent daydream, since she can´t decide on just one! She imagines a whole day full of wonderful surprises at the fair ground with all of these great guys. The dates she´s dreamed up with these guys just ends up making her hot and horny. Anita rips off her shirt and her thong exposing her soft young pussy. She gently caresses the inside of her tight hole with her fingers while palming her soft chewy nipples. The fantasy almost becomes too much as her imagination gets the best of her as her penetrating fingers get more and more frisky. They find their way deeper inside her shaved pussy stimulating more and more of her young hole with every thrust.She flips onto her knees, and the fantasy gets more heated, as she imagines each and every one of her cut out men thrusting their massive cocks inside her. The equally powerful and indecent fantasy becomes exactly what Anita was looking for as she releases multiple cries of orgasmic pleasure.

Duration: 13:29
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1732kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 184.5 MB

Download Indecent Daydream - WebYoung

sandra70

Angel Bae XO scene 10

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Masturbation, Solo

Super sexy amateur girl Angel Bae with dildo hottest masturbation.

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 486.4 MB

Download Angel Bae XO scene 10

sandra70

Kimmy's Back - Kimmy

Genres: 4K UltraHD ,Amateur ,Asian ,Masturbation ,Solo

Occupation: Personal assistant; Age: 22; Born: August 10; Ht: 4'10"; Wt: 95 pounds; Bras: 34A; Panties: Thongs or hipsters; Anal: Licking only; BJs: Cum on my tits; Masturbate: Yep; Lives: Marietta, Georgia. Kimmy's back! This former ballet dancer couldn't wait to show off for you guys again. "I thought that I would be too nervous to cum last time I shot photos for you," Kimmy explained. "But the opposite thing happened. My nipples were already super hard and sensitive when I showed up, and I was surprised by how wet I was. By the time I got fully naked and began touching myself, I was already, like, 80 percent of the way to cumming. It was so intense, that feeling of being watched while I masturbated. I had to do it again."

Duration: 13:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 19820kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kimmy's Back - Kimmy

sandra70

Cock-pleasing Christy - Christy Love

Genres: Amateur ,Asian ,Masturbation ,MILF ,Outdoors ,Toy

Check out this great masturbation scene with Christy. She's hot, horny and knows how to get a guy's motor running. She's got a good presence on-camera and she likes talking about her sex life! Christy has some fun outdoors amongst the trees. Then she moves inside and strips off her tank top and skirt to reveal her pink and white lingerie. The 31-year-old Asian then proceeds to finger-fuck her tight pussy.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7804kbps

File size: 880.6 MB

Download Cock-pleasing Christy - Christy Love

sandra70

Spicy Ginger - Ginger

Genres: Amateur ,Bathing ,Big Tits ,Bikini ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo

Ginger, 21, is from Indiana. She's 5'5" tall and weighs 121 pounds. Her 38C-cup tits are all natural, and so is her hair color. Of course, that's obvious once you see her pussy. "I love to write music and stand-up comedy skits," Ginger told us. "I can sing and dance, too. I just love putting on a show." That's obvious, too. Ginger begins her striptease by titty-dropping her heavy sweater puppies for the first time on-camera. "Oh my god, this is so exciting," she whispered as our cameraman clicked away. You can tell she loves performing for an audience, especially a horny one. "One time, I had sex on the beach at night while a couple was getting married on the other side of the bushes as us. A few of the groomsmen saw me getting fucked, but I was quiet so I don't think that anybody else in the party saw. Still, having those guys watch me turned me on so much. I also fucked a stranger at a concert once. We were in the crowd and started making out. Then I pulled his dick out and started sucking it. Before I knew what was happening, he had me turned around and he was balls-deep inside me. He ended up pulling out and jizzing on my ass. I had a sticky butt for the rest of the show!"

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7516kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Spicy Ginger - Ginger

sandra70

Nasty bitch fists herself

Studio: Sweet Pictures

This gorgeous brunette bitch is one naughty slut. Baseball bat wasn't enough for her tight muffin, but she decides to use her fist. As a reward she got her pretty face pissed in a bathtub.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3745kbps

File size: 682.5 MB

Download Nasty bitch fists herself

sandra70

Getting Ready - WebYoung

Cast: Natalie Heart
Genres: Brunette, Member Fantasy, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Natalie Heart is at home getting ready for a night out with a new boy. She´s doing her make up and getting her dress on when she receives a text from her best friend warning her to play with her cute little pussy before the date or else she will go crazy tonight! Natalie goes back into the bedroom and positions herself on the bed, removing her dress once again revealing her soft breasts and her lacy black panties. Natalie shows her curves. She peels off the panties and bends down on her knees to reach her shaved pussy with both her soft caressing hands. As if instantly, her fingers are inside her, rubbing the inside of her elastic pussy. She keeps a rhythm up while rubbing herself. Again she thrusts two fingers deep inside herself. She´s moaning louder now, as the pleasure gets better with every push against her soft shaved pussy.She turns over to lay back onto her pillows. With one hand on her soft breast, and two fingers deep inside her, she continues to palm, rub and finger the wet cavern. She lifts her hips higher faster and faster to meet her fingers as they are penetrating her. The moaning persists as she gets closer to cumming and with a chain of held breaths and louder cries of pleasure she finally cums and every muscle in her entire body tenses up before a great release of tension. The young lass is now ready for everything the new boy has to throw at her, even if he arrives earlier than expected! She quickly gets dressed in fear that she wont be ready for when he turns up.

Duration: 10:30
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 142.5 MB

Download Getting Ready - WebYoung

sandra70

Mutual Magic Massage

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hegre-Art
Cast: Valerie
Genres: Masturbation

It's so rare to find a movie that shows so clearly the tenderness that there can be between a woman and a man.
Valerie starts to caress Mike's body. Slowly and tenderly she covers and oils him. He is absorbed in total pleasure. Then he does the same loving service for her. With lingering, sensitive strokes he massages her legs, back and intimate parts.
The camera captures perfectly how different their physiques are. Hers, slender and smooth. His, hinting at powerful muscles. Both perfect in their own ways.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 28:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Mutual Magic Massage

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors