Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

Gboy

Big dick daddy, Jack Dixon grunts with approval as Peyton Chrimata feeds on his extra thick slab of cock.

Length: 420 MiB Duration: 11mn 15s 157ms
Video: AVC at 5 014 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Big dick daddy, Jack Dixon grunts with approval as Peyton Chrimata feeds on his extra thick slab of cock.

Length: 420 MiB Duration: 11mn 15s 157ms
Video: AVC at 5 014 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

A shackled and gagged Misha Molotov writhes on the bed, in just his underwear, as his tormentor enters. Misha's cock is clearly hard in his underwear as it is grabbed. Hands rub over the covered cock and balls. The balls are spanked too, as is Misha's hairy torso. Then his underwear is ripped open to release his throbbing cock. A furry paddle rubs over the dick and onto his hot body too. A heavy hand spanks the cock too, against the paddle. Misha's thighs feel the paddle as well. His cock is wanked and the the underwear his torn more to expose Misha's hot ass hole. His ass is raised as the hole is exposed. The ass cheeks are spanked hard too, and then paddled as well. Misha writhes as, on his side, his ass is spanked hard. He is turned over and spanked on the other cheek too. Then his hot little hole is lubed, and soon feels a finger sliding deep inside. The ass is spanked hard as the hole is fingered roughly. Two fingers stretch the hole wide as the cheeks are paddled. Misha gets turned in the other direction and then onto his font as the pink ass cheeks are spanked more. A dildo is roughly fucked into his tight hole, opening it up nice and wide. The toy is removed to show off the tight hole as the gets spanked and whipped. On his back, legs up, Misha is wanked and spanked. The cheeks are nicely red as the dildo goes back into the hungry hole to fuck more. Misha's dick is rock hard too as it is wanked. Turned onto his side, cock trapped between his thighs, Misha wanks a little as the ass is punished. Then his balls are tied up. They get spanked too. Still the dick is rock hard so it gets wanked more as well. Clothes pins are attached to the balls as well as the cock is wanked. The dildo fucks back into the hot ass too as Misha is wanked hard. He writhes around, lifting up as his stiff dick is wanked and his hungry hole is fucked, with the balls still gripped by the clothes pins.

Length: 561 MiB Duration: 18mn 44s 33ms
Video: AVC at 4 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

A shackled and gagged Misha Molotov writhes on the bed, in just his underwear, as his tormentor enters. Misha's cock is clearly hard in his underwear as it is grabbed. Hands rub over the covered cock and balls. The balls are spanked too, as is Misha's hairy torso. Then his underwear is ripped open to release his throbbing cock. A furry paddle rubs over the dick and onto his hot body too. A heavy hand spanks the cock too, against the paddle. Misha's thighs feel the paddle as well. His cock is wanked and the the underwear his torn more to expose Misha's hot ass hole. His ass is raised as the hole is exposed. The ass cheeks are spanked hard too, and then paddled as well. Misha writhes as, on his side, his ass is spanked hard. He is turned over and spanked on the other cheek too. Then his hot little hole is lubed, and soon feels a finger sliding deep inside. The ass is spanked hard as the hole is fingered roughly. Two fingers stretch the hole wide as the cheeks are paddled. Misha gets turned in the other direction and then onto his font as the pink ass cheeks are spanked more. A dildo is roughly fucked into his tight hole, opening it up nice and wide. The toy is removed to show off the tight hole as the gets spanked and whipped. On his back, legs up, Misha is wanked and spanked. The cheeks are nicely red as the dildo goes back into the hungry hole to fuck more. Misha's dick is rock hard too as it is wanked. Turned onto his side, cock trapped between his thighs, Misha wanks a little as the ass is punished. Then his balls are tied up. They get spanked too. Still the dick is rock hard so it gets wanked more as well. Clothes pins are attached to the balls as well as the cock is wanked. The dildo fucks back into the hot ass too as Misha is wanked hard. He writhes around, lifting up as his stiff dick is wanked and his hungry hole is fucked, with the balls still gripped by the clothes pins.

Length: 561 MiB Duration: 18mn 44s 33ms
Video: AVC at 4 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 158 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Axxl spots Angel, a gorgeous stud with a dazzling look, in the middle of the street and invites him to do a photoshoot. Angel is initially unsure about it, but once in Axxl's place, he lets loose and shows off his trimmed and smooth body. Axxl asks him to do sexy poses and moaning sounds for the camera. Their impromptu photoshoot is starting to make Angel hard. When he notices Angel getting turned on, Axxl takes the cue and joins him, pressing his tattooed body over Angel's. Now fully aroused, Angel is eager to taste his new friend's cock and have his tight asshole pounded.

Length: 922 MiB Duration: 31mn 6s 57ms
Video: AVC at 4 008 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Axxl spots Angel, a gorgeous stud with a dazzling look, in the middle of the street and invites him to do a photoshoot. Angel is initially unsure about it, but once in Axxl's place, he lets loose and shows off his trimmed and smooth body. Axxl asks him to do sexy poses and moaning sounds for the camera. Their impromptu photoshoot is starting to make Angel hard. When he notices Angel getting turned on, Axxl takes the cue and joins him, pressing his tattooed body over Angel's. Now fully aroused, Angel is eager to taste his new friend's cock and have his tight asshole pounded.

Length: 922 MiB Duration: 31mn 6s 57ms
Video: AVC at 4 008 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

I've been seeing my best player, James, giving it his all day in and day out. But I know that comes at a price to his body. So I wasn't surprised when he came to my room to see me. All my students know I have a strict open-door policy. They can come to me about anything. This time, James needed a massage from the coach. I knew what he meant, so I was happy to help. He took his shirt off, and I started on his shoulder and chest. I kissed James's neck, and I could feel his heat start to rise. He then laid on his stomach, and I massaged his back and legs. But his ass needed a good rub too. I pulled his pants off and grabbed it and could tell this was working. I kept rubbing and touching his back until it was time for him to turn over. I grabbed his dick and sucked on it. It was the magic cure because as soon as he shot his load, all the pain seemed to melt away. Just call me coach of the year.

Length: 1.28 GiB Duration: 22mn 33s 233ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

I've been seeing my best player, James, giving it his all day in and day out. But I know that comes at a price to his body. So I wasn't surprised when he came to my room to see me. All my students know I have a strict open-door policy. They can come to me about anything. This time, James needed a massage from the coach. I knew what he meant, so I was happy to help. He took his shirt off, and I started on his shoulder and chest. I kissed James's neck, and I could feel his heat start to rise. He then laid on his stomach, and I massaged his back and legs. But his ass needed a good rub too. I pulled his pants off and grabbed it and could tell this was working. I kept rubbing and touching his back until it was time for him to turn over. I grabbed his dick and sucked on it. It was the magic cure because as soon as he shot his load, all the pain seemed to melt away. Just call me coach of the year.

Length: 1.28 GiB Duration: 22mn 33s 233ms
Video: AVC at 8 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

We were so happy when we found the video of this amazing pairing in our archive. Alan Cartier and Hans Lagerfeld are the perfect sexual match. Alan has grown into a more dominant lover whereas Hans likes to be submissive.

Alan has planned this encounter really well and luckily for him, Hans agrees to skip class and spend some time with Alan instead of his classmates. The dark-haired rascal seduces our blond angelic Hans and gives him a nice intense blowjob before Hans returns the favour. Hans' ass is soon ready for penetration. The couple enjoy every moment together and the deeper Alan thrusts, the closer Hans gets to orgasm. The bottom boy cums first and is soon followed by Alan who rewards his partner's ass with a generous dollop of cum.

Length: 1.10 GiB Duration: 18mn 35s 157ms
Video: AVC at 8 298 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 165 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

We were so happy when we found the video of this amazing pairing in our archive. Alan Cartier and Hans Lagerfeld are the perfect sexual match. Alan has grown into a more dominant lover whereas Hans likes to be submissive.

Alan has planned this encounter really well and luckily for him, Hans agrees to skip class and spend some time with Alan instead of his classmates. The dark-haired rascal seduces our blond angelic Hans and gives him a nice intense blowjob before Hans returns the favour. Hans' ass is soon ready for penetration. The couple enjoy every moment together and the deeper Alan thrusts, the closer Hans gets to orgasm. The bottom boy cums first and is soon followed by Alan who rewards his partner's ass with a generous dollop of cum.

Length: 1.10 GiB Duration: 18mn 35s 157ms
Video: AVC at 8 298 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 165 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Year: 2022
Studio: CrunchBoy
Director: Jess Royan
Cast: Coco, Fabien

Length: 436 MiB Duration: 19mn 29s 311ms
Video: AVC at 3 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Year: 2022
Studio: CrunchBoy
Director: Jess Royan
Cast: Coco, Fabien

Length: 436 MiB Duration: 19mn 29s 311ms
Video: AVC at 3 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Celebrate Pride 2023 with Out & Proud Matthew - Fat 9" x 6", Ripped Gay Wrestler, Muscle God Poses, Pumps Iron, Pees & Blasts Loads!

Celebrate Pride 2023 with Out & Proud Big Dick Matthew! Chiseled Bodybuilder Matthew, enjoys showing off his a Giant 9" x 6" throbbing dick dangling below his Apollo Shield of 8 pack Abs, bulging biceps as he flexes and poses in super tight red underwear, with his big mushroom throbbing cock dangling out of his undies, playfully spines his mouth watering boner like a helicopter, takes a powerful bucket piss beside the forest, instructs us through a sweaty nudist workout routine, working out with heavy weights with his naturally smooth body glistening in the early summer sun, playfully strikes his rock hard cock against the hot barbel in the sun as he does curls, repeatedly bends over to adjust the barbell, perform squats with his muscle butt and red hole pink butt hole in the camera with his All American cock dangling between his powerful thighs, offers us a Gaping Butt Hole Festival for Gay Pride, as he opens his ass cheeks 4 different times with his pink manhole is in full view, embraces the spirit of Aloha, poses and flexes his ripped abs and bulging biceps while jerking his fatty 9" cock wearing a Hawaiian Lei around his broad shoulders and a pineapple cock ring around his massive 9" meat, sits down on the sofa, indoors, for a long intimate jerk off session, stopping occasionally to talk and flex his powerful bodybuilder arms and abs for the cameras, releases and explosive geyser of cum which shoots all over the carpet 5 feet away from his bare feet, remains rock hard long after he cums, talking to the camera about his massive load covering his cock and hands, walks to the shower dripping jizz, before taking a sexy shower: cleaning his feet and soaping up his muscle butt in this Exclusive New video from Island Studs. Charming Matthew born and raised in Bend, Oregon, works at a lumber yard by day, goes to the gym 5 days a week and them goes to the bar where he dances for tips. When I inquired about his history with sports and his impressive chiseled torso, Matthew replied, "I wrestled, played basketball and tennis in High School and now I love combat Muay Tai also called: Thai boxing. And I live for the gym" he states with a smile. Talkative, happy & friendly super ripped 5'11" 160 lbs, 26 year old muscle god, Matthew, is Proudly Out and confesses to "Loving Big Cocks like Mine." Imagine Ripped Matthew, balls out naked on a forklift at the lumberyard eager to load your lumber! What an awesome Bodybuilder Fantasy! Feast your eyes on Matthew's amazing 9" x 6" throbber as it hangs out of an inflatable Pineapple cock ring and a floral Hawaiian Lei as he talks about his recent holiday to the Island of Maui. With a sexy smile, he agrees to instruct us in a full nudist workout with weights, "No, I have never worked out naked. I'm Excited!", he exclaims with total excitement as he strips fully nude and begins to set up his instructional "Matthew Workout Infomercial" of Nude Powerlifting! His thick All American mushroom dickhead hits the hot metal of the barbell as he works out! Charming Matthew has an amazing body and he knows it. Check out his Bulging Biceps as he flexes his arms with his boner throbbing between his powerful thighs. Matthew loves to perform for an audience and the camera. "I like showing off my Body", he states, as the camera glides around his chiseled body. Take off all your clothes and join him now! He truly knows how to professionally train and instruct clients in proper weight training methods! The camera moves around his rock hard sweaty body and his athletic ass as he performs a whole workout routine with gym weights fully naked and hard in the afternoon sun. He takes a break from his workout to pee in a bucket. His strong stream of piss, separates into 2 seperate streams as pee starts to blast out of his cock while he holds it. Listen to the sound of clear piss splashing into and filling up the bucket! Ass Hole lovers will appreciate Matthew's pink perky butthole photographed from every possible angle as he works out and bends over. He is the perfect naturally smooth All American Muscle God: flawless body, big hard mushroom head cock, pecs, killer biceps & ripped 8 pack abs.

Length: 1.68 GiB Duration: 30mn 56s 151ms
Video: AVC at 7 598 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Celebrate Pride 2023 with Out & Proud Matthew - Fat 9" x 6", Ripped Gay Wrestler, Muscle God Poses, Pumps Iron, Pees & Blasts Loads!

Celebrate Pride 2023 with Out & Proud Big Dick Matthew! Chiseled Bodybuilder Matthew, enjoys showing off his a Giant 9" x 6" throbbing dick dangling below his Apollo Shield of 8 pack Abs, bulging biceps as he flexes and poses in super tight red underwear, with his big mushroom throbbing cock dangling out of his undies, playfully spines his mouth watering boner like a helicopter, takes a powerful bucket piss beside the forest, instructs us through a sweaty nudist workout routine, working out with heavy weights with his naturally smooth body glistening in the early summer sun, playfully strikes his rock hard cock against the hot barbel in the sun as he does curls, repeatedly bends over to adjust the barbell, perform squats with his muscle butt and red hole pink butt hole in the camera with his All American cock dangling between his powerful thighs, offers us a Gaping Butt Hole Festival for Gay Pride, as he opens his ass cheeks 4 different times with his pink manhole is in full view, embraces the spirit of Aloha, poses and flexes his ripped abs and bulging biceps while jerking his fatty 9" cock wearing a Hawaiian Lei around his broad shoulders and a pineapple cock ring around his massive 9" meat, sits down on the sofa, indoors, for a long intimate jerk off session, stopping occasionally to talk and flex his powerful bodybuilder arms and abs for the cameras, releases and explosive geyser of cum which shoots all over the carpet 5 feet away from his bare feet, remains rock hard long after he cums, talking to the camera about his massive load covering his cock and hands, walks to the shower dripping jizz, before taking a sexy shower: cleaning his feet and soaping up his muscle butt in this Exclusive New video from Island Studs. Charming Matthew born and raised in Bend, Oregon, works at a lumber yard by day, goes to the gym 5 days a week and them goes to the bar where he dances for tips. When I inquired about his history with sports and his impressive chiseled torso, Matthew replied, "I wrestled, played basketball and tennis in High School and now I love combat Muay Tai also called: Thai boxing. And I live for the gym" he states with a smile. Talkative, happy & friendly super ripped 5'11" 160 lbs, 26 year old muscle god, Matthew, is Proudly Out and confesses to "Loving Big Cocks like Mine." Imagine Ripped Matthew, balls out naked on a forklift at the lumberyard eager to load your lumber! What an awesome Bodybuilder Fantasy! Feast your eyes on Matthew's amazing 9" x 6" throbber as it hangs out of an inflatable Pineapple cock ring and a floral Hawaiian Lei as he talks about his recent holiday to the Island of Maui. With a sexy smile, he agrees to instruct us in a full nudist workout with weights, "No, I have never worked out naked. I'm Excited!", he exclaims with total excitement as he strips fully nude and begins to set up his instructional "Matthew Workout Infomercial" of Nude Powerlifting! His thick All American mushroom dickhead hits the hot metal of the barbell as he works out! Charming Matthew has an amazing body and he knows it. Check out his Bulging Biceps as he flexes his arms with his boner throbbing between his powerful thighs. Matthew loves to perform for an audience and the camera. "I like showing off my Body", he states, as the camera glides around his chiseled body. Take off all your clothes and join him now! He truly knows how to professionally train and instruct clients in proper weight training methods! The camera moves around his rock hard sweaty body and his athletic ass as he performs a whole workout routine with gym weights fully naked and hard in the afternoon sun. He takes a break from his workout to pee in a bucket. His strong stream of piss, separates into 2 seperate streams as pee starts to blast out of his cock while he holds it. Listen to the sound of clear piss splashing into and filling up the bucket! Ass Hole lovers will appreciate Matthew's pink perky butthole photographed from every possible angle as he works out and bends over. He is the perfect naturally smooth All American Muscle God: flawless body, big hard mushroom head cock, pecs, killer biceps & ripped 8 pack abs.

Length: 1.68 GiB Duration: 30mn 56s 151ms
Video: AVC at 7 598 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

We brought Ivo Kerk and Adam in for a wrestling match. Adam was the viktor in that and as we join them again Ivo, recognizing his defeat, drops to his knees and starts to suck on Adam's dick. Their sweaty, oiled bodies glisten as Ivo works Adam's cock until it is rock hard. He is also wanking himself and his own dick is throbbing too. With both those cocks rock hard Ivo stands and places Adam's on top on his. Adam takes hold of both and wanks on them. They kiss each other and drop to the mats, with Adam on his back and Ivo straddling him. Adam continues to wank both cocks together before Ivo moves up and slides his dick into that hot mouth. With their bodies covered in oil they really look great. Ivo turns around and moves into a 69, so both are sucking nice and hard. Ivo then takes more oil and squirts it onto Adam's ass. He then starts to finger his tight hole. With his finger deep in that hole Ivo sucks on Adam's big hard cock some more then moves him into doggy position and shoves his dick deep into that eager hole. He pounds away at that ass, as hard as he can, going balls deep. Then Ivo pulls out and lays on the mats, with Adam sitting his ass right down on that throbbing cock. He rides that cock, sliding up and down on the thick shaft, as his own hard cock flap back and forth. Then they move again, so Ivo can fuck Adam missionary style. As his ass is pounded Adam wanks himself hard and fast and soon blows a massive load of creamy cum. Ivo is ready too and pulls out and dumps his cum all over Adam as well. Then he leans down to kiss his wrestling buddy, ending a fabulous scene.

Length: 542 MiB Duration: 28mn 57s 177ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 481 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

We brought Ivo Kerk and Adam in for a wrestling match. Adam was the viktor in that and as we join them again Ivo, recognizing his defeat, drops to his knees and starts to suck on Adam's dick. Their sweaty, oiled bodies glisten as Ivo works Adam's cock until it is rock hard. He is also wanking himself and his own dick is throbbing too. With both those cocks rock hard Ivo stands and places Adam's on top on his. Adam takes hold of both and wanks on them. They kiss each other and drop to the mats, with Adam on his back and Ivo straddling him. Adam continues to wank both cocks together before Ivo moves up and slides his dick into that hot mouth. With their bodies covered in oil they really look great. Ivo turns around and moves into a 69, so both are sucking nice and hard. Ivo then takes more oil and squirts it onto Adam's ass. He then starts to finger his tight hole. With his finger deep in that hole Ivo sucks on Adam's big hard cock some more then moves him into doggy position and shoves his dick deep into that eager hole. He pounds away at that ass, as hard as he can, going balls deep. Then Ivo pulls out and lays on the mats, with Adam sitting his ass right down on that throbbing cock. He rides that cock, sliding up and down on the thick shaft, as his own hard cock flap back and forth. Then they move again, so Ivo can fuck Adam missionary style. As his ass is pounded Adam wanks himself hard and fast and soon blows a massive load of creamy cum. Ivo is ready too and pulls out and dumps his cum all over Adam as well. Then he leans down to kiss his wrestling buddy, ending a fabulous scene.

Length: 542 MiB Duration: 28mn 57s 177ms
Video: VC-1 at 2 481 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: WMA at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Aka Matt Kayed Please no mention of the site I got this from as the title says Enjoy Folks

Length: 386 MiB Duration: 17mn 31s 667ms
Video: AVC at 2 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 152 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Aka Matt Kayed Please no mention of the site I got this from as the title says Enjoy Folks

Length: 386 MiB Duration: 17mn 31s 667ms
Video: AVC at 2 800 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 152 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Bearded Vik is here to take up Fares' challenge: to get his XXL dick deep in his mouth and in his ass. Don't be a loser and open wide! The arab boss knows how to motivate his cock sucking buddies with his massive meat that's as out of the ordinary as it is tasty. Vik loves to feel his power, and every time Fares taps the back of his throat with his glans, he feels as if his tonsils have become a clit. After a good licking of the boss's big, full balls, Vik moves into position for his hooded handsome stud to test the abysses of his hole. Fares thrusts in further and further, and harder and harder: ass is enjoying it so much that it expands of its own accord, sucking in the dom cock with an insane appetite. Vik has seriously succeeded in his mission to and gets his milky reward right on his face. That's a 10.

Length: 766 MiB Duration: 21mn 50s 910ms
Video: AVC at 4 770 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos