Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

Zack Mackay is annoyed when he gets home to find Malik Delgaty has spent the whole time he was away playing his video game and leaving the place a mess, but he doesn't tidy for long as the sight of Malik's ass in his little briefs gets him horny. Malik warns Zack not to distract him, but when Zack rips open his briefs and makes Malik lose the game, the angry top puts his BF on all fours and fucks him with the controller. That just makes the bottom hornier! Malik fucks Zack's face and pounds his ass doggystyle and in missionary, then Zack rides the top. Zack cums just as Malik breeds his hole!

Length: 949 MiB Duration: 20mn 57s 216ms
Video: AVC at 6 214 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 115 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Daddy Ernesto, Luiggi
Once a total top, Luiggi has lately let his bottom side out. Or make that in, as it's all about the handsome daddy taking first a lot of tongue and then a lot of cock deep in his barefucking butt. And the latest man to top him is his swinger buddy, Daddy Ernesto. It seems that both men had expected to do it with another couple. But their absence is Luiggi's gain: more of his pal's cock in his holes! Oh, to be such good and sharing friends!

Length: 561 MiB Duration: 26mn 15s 880ms
Video: AVC at 2 704 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 32.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Daddy Ernesto, Luiggi
Once a total top, Luiggi has lately let his bottom side out. Or make that in, as it's all about the handsome daddy taking first a lot of tongue and then a lot of cock deep in his barefucking butt. And the latest man to top him is his swinger buddy, Daddy Ernesto. It seems that both men had expected to do it with another couple. But their absence is Luiggi's gain: more of his pal's cock in his holes! Oh, to be such good and sharing friends!

Length: 561 MiB Duration: 26mn 15s 880ms
Video: AVC at 2 704 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 1 channel, 32.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

After months of online flirting, Exclusive Tristan Hunter finally gets to breaks in power bottom Saint Daniel in his CockyBoys debut! As Saint goes down on him eagerly and thoroughly, Tristan readily admits this was worth the wait-especially when he's deep-throated so well! While Saint can't get enough of his cock, Tristan wants his hole and buries his face in his crack.

While Tristan really wants to fuck Saint, he wants it to be worth the wait too by teasing his hole, then entering him slowly and letting Saint back up on his cock before pounding him just as he's wanted. Still, Tristan prolongs the experience by taking Saint to bed to make out with him and get treated to his class A cocksucking and a brief ass show.

Finally though, Tristan lets Saint ride him and they both cut loose with some passionate give and take fucking. Tristan also makes the most of using Saint's limber body and eventually drills him in a position that's just right. When her goes over the edge Tristan pulls out to cum all over Saint's hole and slide back in. Saint is close too and jerks off his own huge load. Yes, definitely worth the wait!

Length: 581 MiB Duration: 27mn 2s 377ms
Video: AVC at 3 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

After months of online flirting, Exclusive Tristan Hunter finally gets to breaks in power bottom Saint Daniel in his CockyBoys debut! As Saint goes down on him eagerly and thoroughly, Tristan readily admits this was worth the wait-especially when he's deep-throated so well! While Saint can't get enough of his cock, Tristan wants his hole and buries his face in his crack.

While Tristan really wants to fuck Saint, he wants it to be worth the wait too by teasing his hole, then entering him slowly and letting Saint back up on his cock before pounding him just as he's wanted. Still, Tristan prolongs the experience by taking Saint to bed to make out with him and get treated to his class A cocksucking and a brief ass show.

Finally though, Tristan lets Saint ride him and they both cut loose with some passionate give and take fucking. Tristan also makes the most of using Saint's limber body and eventually drills him in a position that's just right. When her goes over the edge Tristan pulls out to cum all over Saint's hole and slide back in. Saint is close too and jerks off his own huge load. Yes, definitely worth the wait!

Length: 581 MiB Duration: 27mn 2s 377ms

Download from:

Gboy

Felix Dowoni is a sexually unchained kind of guy but today is trying to concentrate on his afternoon shift on the chat platform. But Pierce Harrington, his roomate/lover, has a different plan. After some rudimentary apartment cleaning, he tries to catch Felix's attention and liven up their afternoon. Pierce's jockstrap drops to the ground and his partner rewards him with a nice rimjob and fingering. The two rascals exchange intense blowjobs before Pierce goes for a ride on Felix's dick. Our redheaded top fucks Pierce's hole, each thrust bringing them both closer to orgasm. After Pierce climaxes, Felix drenches his face with a giant cumshot.

Length: 1.85 GiB Duration: 24mn 22s 741ms
Video: AVC at 10.7 Mbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 165 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Felix Dowoni is a sexually unchained kind of guy but today is trying to concentrate on his afternoon shift on the chat platform. But Pierce Harrington, his roomate/lover, has a different plan. After some rudimentary apartment cleaning, he tries to catch Felix's attention and liven up their afternoon. Pierce's jockstrap drops to the ground and his partner rewards him with a nice rimjob and fingering. The two rascals exchange intense blowjobs before Pierce goes for a ride on Felix's dick. Our redheaded top fucks Pierce's hole, each thrust bringing them both closer to orgasm. After Pierce climaxes, Felix drenches his face with a giant cumshot.

Length: 1.85 GiB Duration: 24mn 22s 741ms
Video: AVC at 10.7 Mbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 165 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Proud Bi-Sexual 8" Javier Gonzalez! Sex God & Latino Santa Shows Hairy Hole, Pees x2, Pumps Iron & Cums Moaning!

In Celebration of the End of the 2022 XXXmas Holidays, IslandStuds.com introduces Proud Bi-Sexual & Latino Sex God, Javier Gonzalez, our newest Exclusive Model and last Sexy Santa with the Jingle Bells Ringing around his amazing beautiful brown 8" Latin cock. Tall 6'2", Big 8" Dick Javier, is an out spoken, well dressed, stripper from Portland, Oregon, who travels the summer festival circuit selling Festival Wear, Gear and Art! He confesses to being "very excited" at the beginning of this video, his very first IslandStuds.com video, as he flops his swollen 8" Donkey Dong and Heavy Low Hanging Balls surrounded by a full bush of thick dark Mexican American dick hair, out of his tight blue undies, jerking & edging his Anaconda Cock from so many positions, takes x2 power pisses, pumps iron fully nude, bends over and grabs his ass cheeks and opens them wide, revealing a very hairy man hole, in the Holiday XXXmas Spirit, dons his gay apparel - a Santa Hat and places the now famous Island Studs "jingle bells" cock ring around his boner and rings them, fucks a plastic Hawaiian Pineapple wearing a Floral Lei, before shooting Powerful Blasts of Cum, landing all over his hairy thighs, cock and balls and the deck between bare feet, before taking a sexy shower, showing us his hairy hole again as he cleans it, for the first time on camera in this Exclusive new video from Island Studs! Proud of his unique ethnic mixed: his Dad is 100% Mexican and his mother is an All American Italian Irish Mom! Very Sexual and Handsome, Javier Gonzalez loves to show off for the camera! "I Love touching my Cock", Javier states with a naughty Holiday smile as he stands naked stroking his thick 8" cock and balls perfectly framed with a full bush of manly dick and ball hair! 26, a Very Tall 6'2" & 198 lbs of beef, Hung Javier, loves talking directly into the camera: encourages EVERYONE watching now to "pleasure yourselves with me"! Join Javier Gonzalez, Now, for a long talkative full eye contact personal stroke session with a Pro-Man Pleaser! This confident Sex God tells us so many personal and private stories, including the meanings behind many of the tattoos on his smooth body and how he learned he had an unusually Big Dick! "It's NOT a good blowjob unless my ass is being eaten at the same time", he answers with a smile while stroking his fat 8" Latino Cock, when I asked him what he likes most about bisexual sex. Watch Hung Javier workout with a set of weights beside the Oregon Forest on a usually sunny, yet chilly winter day. We get to see his creamy brown body from all angles as he works out with a boner. Playfully, he turns this juicy bubble butt to the camera and opens his big ass wide: revealing his very hairy manhole! His two powerful pisses are caught on video here, in both long shot and extreme close up! Watch solid streams of pee blast out of his cock as he gently hold his 8" shaft as he pees into a bucket on the deck and also in the shower, dripping wet! Watching him walk the deck in the winter sun, bending over and carrying weights with his 8" fat Cock bouncing and his wide bubble butt in full view is a delight! Big Dick Javier G is so HOT! He bends over repeatedly with his beautiful cock and donkey balls dangling between his hairy ass cheeks. What a great view! Sweaty and Excited to please us all, Horny Javier sits fully naked in a chair by the forest for a long stroke session. This hung Mexican American Sex Gold manhandles his big low hanging balls and thick 8" cock, with pleasure, pausing only to pose for some great photos! It is so sexy to watch and listen to a REAL confident Bi-sexual sex worker please himself and encouraging us all to get naked and join him for his long JO Session! All caught on camera here for the first time. Image friendly, Javier Gonzalez coming into your living room fully naked with an erection, encouraging YOU to get naked and stroke cocks! He is a real Latin Holiday Fantasy Man! Handsome Javier Gonzalez moans loudly, loudly like and Animal and blasts powerful rivers of cum which coats his entire cock and balls. Watch as fountains of jizz explode out of his Thick 8" Candy Cane! Javier walks to shower dripping cum. He takes his time showing off to the camera, cleaning his body and scrubbing his feet in full view with his cock still half hard! Then takes another pee while dripping wet and cleaning out his Manhole with his soapy hands. We are happy to have met this confident, hung, All American Mexican Santa Stud in time to celebrate the end of the XXXmas Holidays!

Length: 1.34 GiB Duration: 31mn 9s 100ms
Video: AVC at 5 999 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Proud Bi-Sexual 8" Javier Gonzalez! Sex God & Latino Santa Shows Hairy Hole, Pees x2, Pumps Iron & Cums Moaning!

In Celebration of the End of the 2022 XXXmas Holidays, IslandStuds.com introduces Proud Bi-Sexual & Latino Sex God, Javier Gonzalez, our newest Exclusive Model and last Sexy Santa with the Jingle Bells Ringing around his amazing beautiful brown 8" Latin cock. Tall 6'2", Big 8" Dick Javier, is an out spoken, well dressed, stripper from Portland, Oregon, who travels the summer festival circuit selling Festival Wear, Gear and Art! He confesses to being "very excited" at the beginning of this video, his very first IslandStuds.com video, as he flops his swollen 8" Donkey Dong and Heavy Low Hanging Balls surrounded by a full bush of thick dark Mexican American dick hair, out of his tight blue undies, jerking & edging his Anaconda Cock from so many positions, takes x2 power pisses, pumps iron fully nude, bends over and grabs his ass cheeks and opens them wide, revealing a very hairy man hole, in the Holiday XXXmas Spirit, dons his gay apparel - a Santa Hat and places the now famous Island Studs "jingle bells" cock ring around his boner and rings them, fucks a plastic Hawaiian Pineapple wearing a Floral Lei, before shooting Powerful Blasts of Cum, landing all over his hairy thighs, cock and balls and the deck between bare feet, before taking a sexy shower, showing us his hairy hole again as he cleans it, for the first time on camera in this Exclusive new video from Island Studs! Proud of his unique ethnic mixed: his Dad is 100% Mexican and his mother is an All American Italian Irish Mom! Very Sexual and Handsome, Javier Gonzalez loves to show off for the camera! "I Love touching my Cock", Javier states with a naughty Holiday smile as he stands naked stroking his thick 8" cock and balls perfectly framed with a full bush of manly dick and ball hair! 26, a Very Tall 6'2" & 198 lbs of beef, Hung Javier, loves talking directly into the camera: encourages EVERYONE watching now to "pleasure yourselves with me"! Join Javier Gonzalez, Now, for a long talkative full eye contact personal stroke session with a Pro-Man Pleaser! This confident Sex God tells us so many personal and private stories, including the meanings behind many of the tattoos on his smooth body and how he learned he had an unusually Big Dick! "It's NOT a good blowjob unless my ass is being eaten at the same time", he answers with a smile while stroking his fat 8" Latino Cock, when I asked him what he likes most about bisexual sex. Watch Hung Javier workout with a set of weights beside the Oregon Forest on a usually sunny, yet chilly winter day. We get to see his creamy brown body from all angles as he works out with a boner. Playfully, he turns this juicy bubble butt to the camera and opens his big ass wide: revealing his very hairy manhole! His two powerful pisses are caught on video here, in both long shot and extreme close up! Watch solid streams of pee blast out of his cock as he gently hold his 8" shaft as he pees into a bucket on the deck and also in the shower, dripping wet! Watching him walk the deck in the winter sun, bending over and carrying weights with his 8" fat Cock bouncing and his wide bubble butt in full view is a delight! Big Dick Javier G is so HOT! He bends over repeatedly with his beautiful cock and donkey balls dangling between his hairy ass cheeks. What a great view! Sweaty and Excited to please us all, Horny Javier sits fully naked in a chair by the forest for a long stroke session. This hung Mexican American Sex Gold manhandles his big low hanging balls and thick 8" cock, with pleasure, pausing only to pose for some great photos! It is so sexy to watch and listen to a REAL confident Bi-sexual sex worker please himself and encouraging us all to get naked and join him for his long JO Session! All caught on camera here for the first time. Image friendly, Javier Gonzalez coming into your living room fully naked with an erection, encouraging YOU to get naked and stroke cocks! He is a real Latin Holiday Fantasy Man! Handsome Javier Gonzalez moans loudly, loudly like and Animal and blasts powerful rivers of cum which coats his entire cock and balls. Watch as fountains of jizz explode out of his Thick 8" Candy Cane! Javier walks to shower dripping cum. He takes his time showing off to the camera, cleaning his body and scrubbing his feet in full view with his cock still half hard! Then takes another pee while dripping wet and cleaning out his Manhole with his soapy hands. We are happy to have met this confident, hung, All American Mexican Santa Stud in time to celebrate the end of the XXXmas Holidays!

Length: 1.34 GiB Duration: 31mn 9s 100ms
Video: AVC at 5 999 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Year: 2022
Studio: CrunchBoy
Director: Jess Royan
Cast: Andrea, Mika

Length: 431 MiB Duration: 19mn 18s 25ms

Download from:

Gboy

Year: 2022
Studio: CrunchBoy
Director: Jess Royan
Cast: Andrea, Mika

Length: 431 MiB Duration: 19mn 18s 25ms

Download from:

Gboy

Curfew breakers are common at the House, but this guy has some nerve: He just arrived as a new resident, and he doesn't seem to be able to get back to the House in a timely fashion, ever. Well, this punishment should do the trick, at least for a few weeks. As the House Manager on duty, I had the pleasure of ensuring he can be skull fucked. As a matter of fact, this guy's mouth and throat are something else, second to none. The ass pounding, however, was to be the best part of the admonishment session.

I fucked this derelict in doggie and missionary until his hole was red and raw. As he spread his cheeks and fingered his freshly fucked hole, I could tell that he was beginning to feel sorry for his actions. However, in order to be sure, I continued fucking his ass bare until he was wincing hard, and screaming like a bitch. Hell, it felt great, and I barely wanted to stop. However, I had earned that nut, which I dumped into his mouth. Nothing better than a loser rule-breaker with a roughed-up hole and a mouth full of cum! He checked in to the House, and he can't check out until he's rehabilitated. Poor him.

Length: 544 MiB Duration: 28mn 11s 946ms
Video: AVC at 2 502 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Curfew breakers are common at the House, but this guy has some nerve: He just arrived as a new resident, and he doesn't seem to be able to get back to the House in a timely fashion, ever. Well, this punishment should do the trick, at least for a few weeks. As the House Manager on duty, I had the pleasure of ensuring he can be skull fucked. As a matter of fact, this guy's mouth and throat are something else, second to none. The ass pounding, however, was to be the best part of the admonishment session.

I fucked this derelict in doggie and missionary until his hole was red and raw. As he spread his cheeks and fingered his freshly fucked hole, I could tell that he was beginning to feel sorry for his actions. However, in order to be sure, I continued fucking his ass bare until he was wincing hard, and screaming like a bitch. Hell, it felt great, and I barely wanted to stop. However, I had earned that nut, which I dumped into his mouth. Nothing better than a loser rule-breaker with a roughed-up hole and a mouth full of cum! He checked in to the House, and he can't check out until he's rehabilitated. Poor him.

Length: 544 MiB Duration: 28mn 11s 946ms
Video: AVC at 2 502 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Bareback sextime , I'm Filled By A Well-hung Foreigner Visiting Paris

Length: 665 MiB Duration: 26mn 33s 257ms
Video: AVC at 3 368 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Bareback sextime , I'm Filled By A Well-hung Foreigner Visiting Paris

Length: 665 MiB Duration: 26mn 33s 257ms
Video: AVC at 3 368 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Beefy Logan Scott takes a break from repairing his vintage car to relieve himself outside. That catches the attention of smooth-skinned JR Matthews, who soon kisses the stud as they stroke. JR spits on his dick as Logan deep-throats him, the two soon kissing again as their cocks grind. After JR wraps his lips around Logan's thick shaft, the two come on each other's cocks. Back in the garage, Logan eats JR's ass before fucking him. JR stays stiff as he gets rammed, soon fucking the begging Logan back ("Fuck my ass! Harder!"). The massive vein on JR's muscular shoulders throb as he plows Logan's ass lips wrapped around the top's shaft. Logan gets another crack inside JR, the bottom whipping his dick around before the two shoot again.

Length: 2.34 GiB Duration: 42mn 29s 408ms
Video: AVC at 7 666 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AC-3 at 224 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Beefy Logan Scott takes a break from repairing his vintage car to relieve himself outside. That catches the attention of smooth-skinned JR Matthews, who soon kisses the stud as they stroke. JR spits on his dick as Logan deep-throats him, the two soon kissing again as their cocks grind. After JR wraps his lips around Logan's thick shaft, the two come on each other's cocks. Back in the garage, Logan eats JR's ass before fucking him. JR stays stiff as he gets rammed, soon fucking the begging Logan back ("Fuck my ass! Harder!"). The massive vein on JR's muscular shoulders throb as he plows Logan's ass lips wrapped around the top's shaft. Logan gets another crack inside JR, the bottom whipping his dick around before the two shoot again.

Length: 2.34 GiB Duration: 42mn 29s 408ms
Video: AVC at 7 666 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AC-3 at 224 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

And we're back in Barcelona under the Macho Jim camera with our sexy Adam Secret, who makes his hairy ball available to pornstar Justin Jett... Away from the pussycats, here it's all about manly, hairy sex

Length: 457 MiB Duration: 21mn 29s 790ms
Video: AVC at 2 838 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

And we're back in Barcelona under the Macho Jim camera with our sexy Adam Secret, who makes his hairy ball available to pornstar Justin Jett... Away from the pussycats, here it's all about manly, hairy sex

Length: 457 MiB Duration: 21mn 29s 790ms
Video: AVC at 2 838 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Let's get Liam laid! With his hot body and youthful face, Liam was surely going to be a fun one to see in action.
As we see Liam in action here, you'd think he was having as much fun watching himself fuck as we are watching him. When he's getting that dick bounced up and down on, his face is frozen in pleasure while he stares down at his cock going in and out. All of it eventually is just too much for him - he pulls his cock out to fire off a load that flies up in to the air and lands all over the place.

Length: 462 MiB Duration: 18mn 1s 585ms
Video: AVC at 3 474 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 105 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos