Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

I guess I am going to do a few more of these "straight" through Edge videos.
I have said before it is hard to get first-timers to do the fantasy elements in these videos, hence there be such long stretches between Edge vids. But I do like to see them all tied up and made to cum, and the bondage element does add a little something something.
We did add a little body oil, but Roy was not about to get out of that chair to play.
Delaney drives this time, and the dude can really suck cock. He totally kept Roy on the Edge of cumming the entire time, and made him nut like a seasoned pro!

Length: 1.40 GiB Duration: 31mn 47s 241ms
Video: AVC at 6 046 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 256 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Doorman Derek Kage wasn't expecting to see Owen James (Beau Butler) back home so soon, but he's definitely not mad about hooking up with his secret boyfriend earlier than expected. Once Derek lets Owen into his luxury apartment, the two start going at it and Owen begins surprising his DTF doorman with everything from his unexpected underwear choice to his sudden desire to top. Derek embraces the unanticipated changes though and eagerly throws his legs back as Owen toys with his hole, sucks his curved cock, and barebacks his ass. Derek briefly gets a chance to resume topping as Owen's hairy cheeks take a ride on his stiff dick, but is just as quickly put on his back to let Owen finish off dominating his hole. With Owen's tattooed ass on full display, he expertly pumps himself into his doorman until both men reach the point of no return and are covering Derek's exposed body in thick ropes for Owen to immediately lick up.

Length: 777 MiB Duration: 22mn 3s 816ms
Video: AVC at 4 721 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 197 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Doorman Derek Kage wasn't expecting to see Owen James (Beau Butler) back home so soon, but he's definitely not mad about hooking up with his secret boyfriend earlier than expected. Once Derek lets Owen into his luxury apartment, the two start going at it and Owen begins surprising his DTF doorman with everything from his unexpected underwear choice to his sudden desire to top. Derek embraces the unanticipated changes though and eagerly throws his legs back as Owen toys with his hole, sucks his curved cock, and barebacks his ass. Derek briefly gets a chance to resume topping as Owen's hairy cheeks take a ride on his stiff dick, but is just as quickly put on his back to let Owen finish off dominating his hole. With Owen's tattooed ass on full display, he expertly pumps himself into his doorman until both men reach the point of no return and are covering Derek's exposed body in thick ropes for Owen to immediately lick up.

Length: 777 MiB Duration: 22mn 3s 816ms
Video: AVC at 4 721 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 197 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Oscar Scholz will never forget this day. Right after breaking up with his boyfriend, he crosses paths with Kian O'Connor and things get spicy indeed when they get to his apartment. Oscar decides that the best way to get over the breakup is to savour a giant cock, which Kian kindly offers up. Both Kian and Oscar have massive dicks which they enjoy shoving down each other's mouths. Oscar gets even more horny when Kian starts rimming his ass. But the only way to truly satisfy him is to penetrate his nice hole. Kian is a first-class lover bringing Oscar closer to orgasm with every thrust. Kian unloads over Oscar's body and then finishes off his buddy to end this sexy spontaneous encounter.

Length: 1.21 GiB Duration: 19mn 55s 306ms
Video: AVC at 8 523 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 165 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Oscar Scholz will never forget this day. Right after breaking up with his boyfriend, he crosses paths with Kian O'Connor and things get spicy indeed when they get to his apartment. Oscar decides that the best way to get over the breakup is to savour a giant cock, which Kian kindly offers up. Both Kian and Oscar have massive dicks which they enjoy shoving down each other's mouths. Oscar gets even more horny when Kian starts rimming his ass. But the only way to truly satisfy him is to penetrate his nice hole. Kian is a first-class lover bringing Oscar closer to orgasm with every thrust. Kian unloads over Oscar's body and then finishes off his buddy to end this sexy spontaneous encounter.

Length: 1.21 GiB Duration: 19mn 55s 306ms
Video: AVC at 8 523 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Here's a 22-year-old straight guy from Tarbes, a young cop in a relationship with a chick, and we challenged him not to get a hard-on when a guy caresses him... "If you get a hard-on, it's because a guy is giving you a hard-on".... How long do you think our young straight guy will manage to keep his dick limp?

Length: 374 MiB Duration: 16mn 16s 766ms
Video: AVC at 3 083 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Here's a 22-year-old straight guy from Tarbes, a young cop in a relationship with a chick, and we challenged him not to get a hard-on when a guy caresses him... "If you get a hard-on, it's because a guy is giving you a hard-on".... How long do you think our young straight guy will manage to keep his dick limp?

Length: 374 MiB Duration: 16mn 16s 766ms
Video: AVC at 3 083 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Hairy Hunky Hobo Eugene: Hungry Fat Dick Wanderer, Walks Nude in Forest, Pees, and Explodes!

Hairy Hunky Hobo Eugene is a bearded rugged wandering traveler, from Barstow, California with a FULL BUSH of dick, chest, ass and armpit hair who enjoys stroking his thick throbbing cock as he sits fully naked on the warm train tracks, with his big furry donkey balls resting on the metal rail, stands for a Hot Nude Yoga and stretching session with his big cock and balls slapping his hairy muscular thighs, takes a noisy powerful piss in a bucket, grunts like an animal as he releases an explosive load of jizz which strays in every direction, striking his hairy pecs and chest before taking a much needed shower, taking extra time to clean his dirty feet and hairy ass, then spreads his man butt wide open, revealing his hairy man hole, in this EXCLUSIVE new unrehearsed gonzo video from Island Studs! This is one of the most unique videos on IslandStuds.com, offering a candid, spontaneous encounter with a real peripatetic hairy hunk, who enjoys camping and walking naked in the forests he calls home. Watch as our camera spies on Hung Hobo Eugene as he meanders on the train tracks, fully naked on a railroad trestle carrying only a blanket and a long strap machete with his big hairy cock and balls in dangling in full view, in a remote rural area of Oregon in the hot summer sun. "I walk in the woods naked a lot looking for food!", Hung Eugene replies when I ask him what he is doing wandering naked in the forest. Rustic Eugene, 38 years old, a tall 5'1 and thick 165 lbs, tells us many personal and private stories about his naked adventures living outdoors and working in places for short periods of time. All the fascinating nudist conversations I had with Eugene, are in the IslandStuds' Members only area unedited for your enjoyment! Eugene is delighted, when I invite him back to the house for paid naked modeling work and some lunch. "I last ate a day and a half ago and I can't remember when I last had a shower', he states. This super mellow rugged California guy gets dressed in "the only clothes I have", after a long sexy walk through the dense forest - all caught on video here. It is such a turn on to watch this handsome wandering migrant, walking balls out in the woods, carrying his one bag of camping gear and his sharp tool. At the mountain house, Eugene playfully unzips his fly and pulls his big heavy donkey balls and thick hairy cock out of his pants, and begins to flex and pose for the camera! "When I get really horny, I start itching my nuts," this hunky 'homefree' hobo states as he stretches his hairy balls with his fingernails as both hands surround his crotch! Wow! What a honest sexy straight up dude! Fans of Island Stud's popular 'bucket piss', will love Eugene's noisy pee scene. Fully naked, this Handsome Hunk, steps up to the bucket and releases a powerful piss that blasts loudly into the plastic bucket! He watches his swollen cock as his golden shower fills the vessel! Feast your eyes on Eugene's totally furry body as he treats us to a Hot Nude Yoga session on the deck in the bright sun! Watch as he stretches, kneels and bends with his cock and balls dangling below his ass cheeks as he works out! We never would have known this hungry traveler was into naked yoga! Super horny, from being videotaped for the very first time today, Mellow Eugene is happy to jerk off for us all to see. Although I offer him a comfortable chair, either outdoors or in the house, Eugene prefers cumming standing up. "I jerk off standing up against trees in the forest all the time," he confesses with a smile. Listen to him grunt loudly, like an animal, as he cums, without any warning! Watch as he releases an explosive load of jizz, while standing up erect, which strays in every direction from his fat swollen cock!. His sticky man juice blasts everywhere, striking his hairy chest, pecs and belly! Too clean up all the gooey mess, hunky 'homefree' Eugene takes a much needed shower! Listen to him speak about bathing in rivers and streams daily to keep swelling fresh! He gently scrubs both feet and soaps up this wide hairy ass and manhole! As a special treat, Eugene spreads his man butt wide open revealing his tight hairy hole!

Length: 1.60 GiB Duration: 31mn 57s 548ms
Video: AVC at 6 994 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 157 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Hairy Hunky Hobo Eugene: Hungry Fat Dick Wanderer, Walks Nude in Forest, Pees, and Explodes!

Hairy Hunky Hobo Eugene is a bearded rugged wandering traveler, from Barstow, California with a FULL BUSH of dick, chest, ass and armpit hair who enjoys stroking his thick throbbing cock as he sits fully naked on the warm train tracks, with his big furry donkey balls resting on the metal rail, stands for a Hot Nude Yoga and stretching session with his big cock and balls slapping his hairy muscular thighs, takes a noisy powerful piss in a bucket, grunts like an animal as he releases an explosive load of jizz which strays in every direction, striking his hairy pecs and chest before taking a much needed shower, taking extra time to clean his dirty feet and hairy ass, then spreads his man butt wide open, revealing his hairy man hole, in this EXCLUSIVE new unrehearsed gonzo video from Island Studs! This is one of the most unique videos on IslandStuds.com, offering a candid, spontaneous encounter with a real peripatetic hairy hunk, who enjoys camping and walking naked in the forests he calls home. Watch as our camera spies on Hung Hobo Eugene as he meanders on the train tracks, fully naked on a railroad trestle carrying only a blanket and a long strap machete with his big hairy cock and balls in dangling in full view, in a remote rural area of Oregon in the hot summer sun. "I walk in the woods naked a lot looking for food!", Hung Eugene replies when I ask him what he is doing wandering naked in the forest. Rustic Eugene, 38 years old, a tall 5'1 and thick 165 lbs, tells us many personal and private stories about his naked adventures living outdoors and working in places for short periods of time. All the fascinating nudist conversations I had with Eugene, are in the IslandStuds' Members only area unedited for your enjoyment! Eugene is delighted, when I invite him back to the house for paid naked modeling work and some lunch. "I last ate a day and a half ago and I can't remember when I last had a shower', he states. This super mellow rugged California guy gets dressed in "the only clothes I have", after a long sexy walk through the dense forest - all caught on video here. It is such a turn on to watch this handsome wandering migrant, walking balls out in the woods, carrying his one bag of camping gear and his sharp tool. At the mountain house, Eugene playfully unzips his fly and pulls his big heavy donkey balls and thick hairy cock out of his pants, and begins to flex and pose for the camera! "When I get really horny, I start itching my nuts," this hunky 'homefree' hobo states as he stretches his hairy balls with his fingernails as both hands surround his crotch! Wow! What a honest sexy straight up dude! Fans of Island Stud's popular 'bucket piss', will love Eugene's noisy pee scene. Fully naked, this Handsome Hunk, steps up to the bucket and releases a powerful piss that blasts loudly into the plastic bucket! He watches his swollen cock as his golden shower fills the vessel! Feast your eyes on Eugene's totally furry body as he treats us to a Hot Nude Yoga session on the deck in the bright sun! Watch as he stretches, kneels and bends with his cock and balls dangling below his ass cheeks as he works out! We never would have known this hungry traveler was into naked yoga! Super horny, from being videotaped for the very first time today, Mellow Eugene is happy to jerk off for us all to see. Although I offer him a comfortable chair, either outdoors or in the house, Eugene prefers cumming standing up. "I jerk off standing up against trees in the forest all the time," he confesses with a smile. Listen to him grunt loudly, like an animal, as he cums, without any warning! Watch as he releases an explosive load of jizz, while standing up erect, which strays in every direction from his fat swollen cock!. His sticky man juice blasts everywhere, striking his hairy chest, pecs and belly! Too clean up all the gooey mess, hunky 'homefree' Eugene takes a much needed shower! Listen to him speak about bathing in rivers and streams daily to keep swelling fresh! He gently scrubs both feet and soaps up this wide hairy ass and manhole! As a special treat, Eugene spreads his man butt wide open revealing his tight hairy hole!

Length: 1.60 GiB Duration: 31mn 57s 548ms
Video: AVC at 6 994 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Friends also fuck. Lucas, Jhon and Dinho haven?t met for a long time and now they get together to remember the good times.

Length: 500 MiB Duration: 28mn 58s 26ms
Video: AVC at 2 281 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Friends also fuck. Lucas, Jhon and Dinho haven?t met for a long time and now they get together to remember the good times.

Length: 500 MiB Duration: 28mn 58s 26ms
Video: AVC at 2 281 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Handsome young Angel is out on the lake with his buddy Mike when their lust for cock and cum takes over. It's understandable, the boys look too tempting in their Boy Scout uniforms. After heading for shore the two are quickly feasting on those engorged uncut cocks, greedily slurping on those boners like a couple of twinks possessed! As the sun beats down the boys take it all the way, with tanned Angel impaling his naked ass down on his friend's huge cock, then getting a taste of his own ass as he sucks it and slides his own length into his cute friend. As the pleasure grows the boys switch again, Angel just can't get enough of that big pale cock up his naked hole and the cum eating twink will only be satisfied when his own jizz is splashed out and he's getting a big facial from his friend's splashing meat.

Length: 844 MiB Duration: 19mn 39s 713ms
Video: AVC at 5 942 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 57.9 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Handsome young Angel is out on the lake with his buddy Mike when their lust for cock and cum takes over. It's understandable, the boys look too tempting in their Boy Scout uniforms. After heading for shore the two are quickly feasting on those engorged uncut cocks, greedily slurping on those boners like a couple of twinks possessed! As the sun beats down the boys take it all the way, with tanned Angel impaling his naked ass down on his friend's huge cock, then getting a taste of his own ass as he sucks it and slides his own length into his cute friend. As the pleasure grows the boys switch again, Angel just can't get enough of that big pale cock up his naked hole and the cum eating twink will only be satisfied when his own jizz is splashed out and he's getting a big facial from his friend's splashing meat.

Length: 844 MiB Duration: 19mn 39s 713ms
Video: AVC at 5 942 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 57.9 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Gardener Alessandro Haddad is working on getting the grounds in shape while interior designer Zander Cole installs the finishing touches in the bedroom. Lead contractor Alex Mecum observes Zander's work - and Zander's fuckable ass in his tight jeans. Zander pulls out Alex's massive cock and puts his lips to work. Alex's hairy, muscular body flexes as he enjoys Zander's expert head. When Zander lies down on the bed, Alex presses his scruffy face into Zander's ass crack, licking feverishly at his tight hole. Alessandro sees what's happening and wants to join in, stripping off his clothes and working his cock inside his white briefs. He sits on the bed and offers his cock for Zander's mouth. Alex stands up and puts his cock in Zander's mouth. With Alessandro's cock still in Zander's mouth, Alex lubes up his meat and fucks Zander's hole doggy style. Alex and Alessandro trade places, egging each other on to fuck Zander deeper and harder. Standing back, Alex watches as Alessandro pounds Zander's ass. Then Alex joins in, making Alessandro the meat in the middle of a heated fuck sandwich. Rolling Zander over, Alex fucks him missionary style while Alessandro fucks Zander's mouth. Alessandro shoots a massive load across Zander's chest, and Zander starts cumming right after, with Alex still inside him. Stroking his cock, Alex shoots a thick load across Zander's stomach. With Zander bathed in cum, the three of them share a supercharged three-way kiss.

Length: 799 MiB Duration: 31mn 11s 293ms
Video: AVC at 3 452 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 22.05 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Gardener Alessandro Haddad is working on getting the grounds in shape while interior designer Zander Cole installs the finishing touches in the bedroom. Lead contractor Alex Mecum observes Zander's work - and Zander's fuckable ass in his tight jeans. Zander pulls out Alex's massive cock and puts his lips to work. Alex's hairy, muscular body flexes as he enjoys Zander's expert head. When Zander lies down on the bed, Alex presses his scruffy face into Zander's ass crack, licking feverishly at his tight hole. Alessandro sees what's happening and wants to join in, stripping off his clothes and working his cock inside his white briefs. He sits on the bed and offers his cock for Zander's mouth. Alex stands up and puts his cock in Zander's mouth. With Alessandro's cock still in Zander's mouth, Alex lubes up his meat and fucks Zander's hole doggy style. Alex and Alessandro trade places, egging each other on to fuck Zander deeper and harder. Standing back, Alex watches as Alessandro pounds Zander's ass. Then Alex joins in, making Alessandro the meat in the middle of a heated fuck sandwich. Rolling Zander over, Alex fucks him missionary style while Alessandro fucks Zander's mouth. Alessandro shoots a massive load across Zander's chest, and Zander starts cumming right after, with Alex still inside him. Stroking his cock, Alex shoots a thick load across Zander's stomach. With Zander bathed in cum, the three of them share a supercharged three-way kiss.

Length: 799 MiB Duration: 31mn 11s 293ms
Video: AVC at 3 452 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 22.05 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Hunter Vance is back after 13 long years in this special edition of BaitBuddies.com! As you can imagine, a person can change a lot in 13 years and Hunter has definitely changed! He's still as hot as ever but his muscles grew and grew by a lot! Hunter is even better looking than his first time around and he credits his youthfulness to staying out of the sun! Whatever he's doing, it's working well for him!

Big and hunky Heath is also back at the studio and that's because Hunter saw his recent appearance on BaitBuddies.com and Hunter couldn't get him off his mind. He tells Caruso that he saw him and he had to have a piece of him! Heath was just as flattered as he thought Hunter was hot as well. And, when Caruso had them sit on the couch side-by-side, there were muscles and chemistry galore!

Since there's no setup and both guys know exactly why they're at the studio, Caruso steps back and tells the two beefcakes to stand up, show off their muscles, get naked, explore, and have some fun. And, man oh man did they! Hunter and Heath flexed and worshipped each other's amazing bodies before some hot ass-eating and some hard ass-pounding! Be sure to stick around for Caruso's behind-the-scenes footage as well as the After The Shoot interview!

Length: 357 MiB Duration: 25mn 32s 117ms
Video: AVC at 1 872 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 98.6 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

Hunter Vance is back after 13 long years in this special edition of BaitBuddies.com! As you can imagine, a person can change a lot in 13 years and Hunter has definitely changed! He's still as hot as ever but his muscles grew and grew by a lot! Hunter is even better looking than his first time around and he credits his youthfulness to staying out of the sun! Whatever he's doing, it's working well for him!

Big and hunky Heath is also back at the studio and that's because Hunter saw his recent appearance on BaitBuddies.com and Hunter couldn't get him off his mind. He tells Caruso that he saw him and he had to have a piece of him! Heath was just as flattered as he thought Hunter was hot as well. And, when Caruso had them sit on the couch side-by-side, there were muscles and chemistry galore!

Since there's no setup and both guys know exactly why they're at the studio, Caruso steps back and tells the two beefcakes to stand up, show off their muscles, get naked, explore, and have some fun. And, man oh man did they! Hunter and Heath flexed and worshipped each other's amazing bodies before some hot ass-eating and some hard ass-pounding! Be sure to stick around for Caruso's behind-the-scenes footage as well as the After The Shoot interview!

Length: 357 MiB Duration: 25mn 32s 117ms
Video: AVC at 1 872 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 98.6 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

We all know how much Christian loves getting fucked, and today he proves the point by treating us to 2 cumshots in this encounter. In a normal universe, someone like Christian would have no problem finding someone willing to fuck him, but in the BelAmi reality, he is finding it quite a challenge until he comes across Nils.

While the shower is pretty steamy, it is nothing compared to the action that follows when the boys return to the bed. Since it is not every day that he gets the chance to fuck a guy who is as talented bottoming as Christian is, Nils lets go of himself in an effort to please his insatiable mate.

Christian's first cumshot is massive, thick and creamy, and the second one not far shy of the first. After satisfying his mate, Nils shoots his own man juice all over Chistian's waiting hole before slowing pushing it back up inside.

Length: 1.46 GiB Duration: 24mn 26s 733ms
Video: AVC at 8 394 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

We all know how much Christian loves getting fucked, and today he proves the point by treating us to 2 cumshots in this encounter. In a normal universe, someone like Christian would have no problem finding someone willing to fuck him, but in the BelAmi reality, he is finding it quite a challenge until he comes across Nils.

While the shower is pretty steamy, it is nothing compared to the action that follows when the boys return to the bed. Since it is not every day that he gets the chance to fuck a guy who is as talented bottoming as Christian is, Nils lets go of himself in an effort to please his insatiable mate.

Christian's first cumshot is massive, thick and creamy, and the second one not far shy of the first. After satisfying his mate, Nils shoots his own man juice all over Chistian's waiting hole before slowing pushing it back up inside.

Length: 1.46 GiB Duration: 24mn 26s 733ms
Video: AVC at 8 394 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Celebrate Memorial Day 2023 with Tall 6"2", Hung 8", Proud Bisexual & Air Force Veteran Dorian in his 2nd Hot Video jerking off for IslandStuds!

Big Dick Dorian, a super friendly, talkative, perfectly hairy, horny All American Special Operations Military Vet, is back in Island Studs, sporting his fat, amazingly rock hard belly slapper surrounded by a full bush of man dick hair, yummy furry white butt with the perfect amount of man hair between is pecs and belly hair leading to his big boner, who shows us his Tutting Dance moves, playfully combs his thick crotch hair with a red comb, takes 2 powerful pisses, both outdoors: one in a bucket and another with his red HOT throbber at FULL erection, works naked on his knees painting the deck with his big heavy hairy cock & balls dangling between his furry legs as he works in the sun, playfully grabs his furry ass cheeks and spreads them wide open, twice, revealing his super hairy, pink man hole, poses and flexes is ripped abs and bulging biceps while jerking his fatty 8" cock wearing a Hawaiian Lei & Grass Skirt and wearing a cockring full of bouncing musical bells, moans loudly as he blasts cum all over his hands and hairy body, before taking a sexy soapy shower - meticulously cleans his feet and once again shows us this soapy hair hole in this Exclusive New Video from Island Studs. Dorian is very proud of his years of work in the Air Force and has a tattoo to prove it! "This is the most 'Air Force Tattoo' I could get", he states as he points to the words, inked on his forearm: "The Deed Is All, NOT The Glory". What a humble Military Veteran. A Proud Bisexual, Dandy Dorian, born and raised in Lincoln City, Oregon, tells us so many personal and private stories about his ease of navigating sexual relationships with both men and women. "Man is more physical - Females are more emotional, he states with much experience. Hear him speak about his first boyfriend when he was a 17 years old, Senior in High School and his current girlfriend, who likes to watch him talk and jerk off in his first jerk off video still available exclusively on IslandStuds. "Closed mouths don't get Fed," cheeky, horny Dorian states with a big seductive smile as he strokes his red hot throbbing 8" cock with both hands. Would you like to "get fed" by Dorian 8" rigid belly slapper? Big Dick Dorian now , 28, 6'2", 170 lbs, is so excited to be working for IslandStuds for his 2nd Video! Watch as he flops his thick cock out of his tight black undies and jerks it to a full towering erection. Once totally naked we get a great view of his impressive 8" dong as he stands next to the Oregon forest, flexing his ripped lean body in the hot spring sun. The camera glides between his white furry thighs as he caresses his balls and jerks his rock hard cock. Piss lovers will appreciate just how hydrated this horny Air Force Vet is. During our afternoon with this friendly horny lad, Dorian pees 2 times: First in a blue bucket he holds beneath his soft furry cock as he releases a thick golden shower. Then watch as he pours his warm piss off the balcony into the woods! What a sexy man. Then again, Dorian walks to the balcony with a full erection and releases a powerful fountain of fluid, high into the air and off on the deck! Once again IslandStuds delivers another Powerful Pisser, who can pee with a full boner and a smile! All caught on video here! His Powerful Piss stream, blasts up above his navel and outward - 7 feet away from his rock hard cock! Watch as he laughs at his own powerful pissing skills! What an amazing piss scene! For the popular Island Studs Naked Worker Series, I put Big Dick Dorian to work on his hands and knees painting the deck outside, with his fat 8' cock and his big hairy ball sack dangling between his super hairy military butt. Watch his heavy balls slap against his furry thighs as he works. There are so many great angles and views of Dorian's feet, wide open asshole, 8" cock and massive balls as he works on his hands and knees in the sun. Imagine sexy Dorian as your personal naked house boy & Military Vet! After his nudist paint job, this super sexual, horny Vet sits down in a chair on the deck fully nude for a long edging stroke session. Watch how Big Dick Dorian fondles balls while fast and slow stroking his throbbing 8" monster cock for us all to see. Listen to him breath heavily and moan repeatedly as jizz blasts out of his red hot cock and lands all over his furry crotch and belly! He stands up dripping cum and poses for more photos still full of smiles and talking to the camera. Dorian loves to bathe. He takes a soapy sexy shower. With his perky soapy ass in our face, he cleans his hairy man hole and spends extra time scrubbing his legs and each foot. Once again grabs his soapy ass with both sudsy hands and spreads his cheeks wide open relieving his hungry hairy man hole for a second time! Both videos of Proud Bisexual & Air Force Veteran, Dorian are now available in the IslandStuds Members Only Area! Don't miss Bearded, Big Dick Dorian's 2nd time on video = Full Boner Pissing, flexing, posing, bucket pissing, opening his hungry boy hole 2 times with a smile, working balls out naked on all 4s and his loud moaning + amazing powerful jizz shot!

Length: 1.67 GiB Duration: 33mn 22s 92ms
Video: AVC at 6 996 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos