Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

Long time without bringing a triple footjob to the store.
I am very happy with this and it definitely enters my top 4 of best footjobs, for a long time I wanted to bring a good footjob clip since the last "Footjob Pack" seen from my producer's eyes was not up to other chapters, but this chapter is special cause Dimitri finally Joins to the Footjob team ( Cause you know not all our guys records footjobs), despite filming footjobs for the first time, Dimitri is very good at doing it and his feet are special for this, since they are fluffy just like Kent's feet but just as huge and long as Kaen's, Dimitri it's a fusion of Kent and Kaen in many ways and I like that. The clip contains a second footjob, this time only from Dimitri so you can enjoy the perfect soft soles of him next to his beautiful super long toes with more attention.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 11998 Kbps , 00:51:37 , 4.4 GB
Audio: mp4a-40-2 , AAC , N/A ,Lossy

Download from:

Gboy

Long time without bringing a triple footjob to the store.
I am very happy with this and it definitely enters my top 4 of best footjobs, for a long time I wanted to bring a good footjob clip since the last "Footjob Pack" seen from my producer's eyes was not up to other chapters, but this chapter is special cause Dimitri finally Joins to the Footjob team ( Cause you know not all our guys records footjobs), despite filming footjobs for the first time, Dimitri is very good at doing it and his feet are special for this, since they are fluffy just like Kent's feet but just as huge and long as Kaen's, Dimitri it's a fusion of Kent and Kaen in many ways and I like that. The clip contains a second footjob, this time only from Dimitri so you can enjoy the perfect soft soles of him next to his beautiful super long toes with more attention.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 11998 Kbps , 00:51:37 , 4.4 GB

Download from:

Gboy

Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid
'Finding The Worlds Most Perfect Dick'
He insisted on a Condomless-Fuck as well Aaaarrrrrr Love This Boy
His dick is absolutely Gigantic - extremely sizeable over 10 inch when full hard
Super extended version - he was fucking me all day it was that crazy - our vid is so long its in 2 bits with never a dull moment!
He was fucking me 4 so long I wanted to show ya all how I could take it (or not take it HAHA)
By far one of the cheekiest little smiles on his face So So Cute
The Magic!
Oh My God - there was a spark right there - I wasn't just imagining that- you can totally see there's something between this fit fucker and me - I think his really into me and IT REALLY SHOWS..
**This tape is SO SO HOT - I know I say that about all the videos but this one really is** Over 20 times i've counted that he fucks me in different positions and Josh (as in little Josh my brother ) was there to film it all for us (he had a little suck too)
SHIT -This video is so well lit and so well shot by joshy- I LOVE the close ups of his pre cum soaked dick being pushed into my bum RAW - its amazing watching it back - countless wanks obviously !
After looking into his eyes longingly .. I really was a bit crazy 4 him
Pinning my arms against the wall - He forcefully Fucks me whilst kissing my neck - it really hurts but I FUCKING LOVE IT!
His real manly yet at only 19 years old his really cheeky and theres something SO SO SPECIALLY HOT
His got the 6 pack only god could hand out ! His dick is from the devil
His pulled all my clothes off and Wearing my Nike TN's Only he holds my legs up in the air
He said he was a total top. Just to make sure, I had to keep asking if I could fuck him. lol just incase he wasn't as TOP ONLY as he said - and NOPE He's TOP ONLY

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 7732 Kbps , 00:26:45 , 1.47 GB

Download from:

Gboy

Hung Young Brit, Tim Gottfrid
'Finding The Worlds Most Perfect Dick'
He insisted on a Condomless-Fuck as well Aaaarrrrrr Love This Boy
His dick is absolutely Gigantic - extremely sizeable over 10 inch when full hard
Super extended version - he was fucking me all day it was that crazy - our vid is so long its in 2 bits with never a dull moment!
He was fucking me 4 so long I wanted to show ya all how I could take it (or not take it HAHA)
By far one of the cheekiest little smiles on his face So So Cute
The Magic!
Oh My God - there was a spark right there - I wasn't just imagining that- you can totally see there's something between this fit fucker and me - I think his really into me and IT REALLY SHOWS..
**This tape is SO SO HOT - I know I say that about all the videos but this one really is** Over 20 times i've counted that he fucks me in different positions and Josh (as in little Josh my brother ) was there to film it all for us (he had a little suck too)
SHIT -This video is so well lit and so well shot by joshy- I LOVE the close ups of his pre cum soaked dick being pushed into my bum RAW - its amazing watching it back - countless wanks obviously !
After looking into his eyes longingly .. I really was a bit crazy 4 him
Pinning my arms against the wall - He forcefully Fucks me whilst kissing my neck - it really hurts but I FUCKING LOVE IT!
His real manly yet at only 19 years old his really cheeky and theres something SO SO SPECIALLY HOT
His got the 6 pack only god could hand out ! His dick is from the devil
His pulled all my clothes off and Wearing my Nike TN's Only he holds my legs up in the air
He said he was a total top. Just to make sure, I had to keep asking if I could fuck him. lol just incase he wasn't as TOP ONLY as he said - and NOPE He's TOP ONLY

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 7732 Kbps , 00:26:45 , 1.47 GB

Download from:

Gboy

Gboy

Gboy

A german boy is doing a walk to relax when he meets a tall gay muscle man, touching his ass then inviting him to please him with a gay blow job on his gay cock. Will follow a hot gay bareback sex moment. Walking down a woodland path, handsome John Benner searches for some remote cruising grounds. While being hard and horny he doesn't miss a second to look out for a hard dick. Without waiting too long he stumbels upon muscle stud Jerome. For a moment, Jerome lingers in the brush, staring in awe at the beautiful man looking suductively at him on the small river bridge. As John touches his cock invitingly, Jerome approaches him and the two studs kiss each other passionately. John doesn't waste a second getting Jerome's beautiful cock into his wide-open mouth and gets on his knees to service the muscle stud. As John's lips pass over the sensitive tip of Jeromes's cock, Jerome's bulging pecs flex in the forest light. John sucks the length and girth of the fleshy pole, inhaling the musky scent of the muscleman's crotch. While John is servicing him, Jerome reaches over to play with John's tight bubble ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds before fingerfucking the sphincter. After trading places and getting Jerome hard as a rock, John offers up his back door for Jerome to enter and gets him as deep inside of him as he can. As John rides the hard dick, Jerome works his way free and takes over as the dominant strength to continue pumping John. Jerome's sexual prowess is like nothing John has ever experienced before. John rides Jerome's cock harder and harder, while stroking himself until thick waves of cum roll down the shaft and drip to the forest floor. Jerome sees the forest floor get drenched and decides to finish off on John's face. He pulls out of John and carefully aims into his hungry mouth.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 10000 Kbps , 00:21:00 , 1.48 GB

Download from:

Gboy

A german boy is doing a walk to relax when he meets a tall gay muscle man, touching his ass then inviting him to please him with a gay blow job on his gay cock. Will follow a hot gay bareback sex moment. Walking down a woodland path, handsome John Benner searches for some remote cruising grounds. While being hard and horny he doesn't miss a second to look out for a hard dick. Without waiting too long he stumbels upon muscle stud Jerome. For a moment, Jerome lingers in the brush, staring in awe at the beautiful man looking suductively at him on the small river bridge. As John touches his cock invitingly, Jerome approaches him and the two studs kiss each other passionately. John doesn't waste a second getting Jerome's beautiful cock into his wide-open mouth and gets on his knees to service the muscle stud. As John's lips pass over the sensitive tip of Jeromes's cock, Jerome's bulging pecs flex in the forest light. John sucks the length and girth of the fleshy pole, inhaling the musky scent of the muscleman's crotch. While John is servicing him, Jerome reaches over to play with John's tight bubble ass, grabbing and spanking the round mounds before fingerfucking the sphincter. After trading places and getting Jerome hard as a rock, John offers up his back door for Jerome to enter and gets him as deep inside of him as he can. As John rides the hard dick, Jerome works his way free and takes over as the dominant strength to continue pumping John. Jerome's sexual prowess is like nothing John has ever experienced before. John rides Jerome's cock harder and harder, while stroking himself until thick waves of cum roll down the shaft and drip to the forest floor. Jerome sees the forest floor get drenched and decides to finish off on John's face. He pulls out of John and carefully aims into his hungry mouth.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 10000 Kbps , 00:21:00 , 1.48 GB

Download from:

Gboy

Gboy

Gboy

Robbie Rojo is summoned to a desolate location for a valuable delivery of stolen diamonds (also called "ice"). However, the meeting takes an unexpected turn when Hector de Silva discovers the diamonds' quality and value differ from what was promised. The peaceful exchange turns into a fierce pursuit, with both men struggling on the dusty wild outdoors, fighting to be the top man.

In the end, Hector pins down his young contender and rams his stiff cock deep into his throat. Robbie gets a severe face fucking before Hector turns his attention to his smooth ass and gives it to him deep, hard, and so very rough.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 8000 Kbps , 00:19:23 , 1.12 GB

Download from:

Gboy

Robbie Rojo is summoned to a desolate location for a valuable delivery of stolen diamonds (also called "ice"). However, the meeting takes an unexpected turn when Hector de Silva discovers the diamonds' quality and value differ from what was promised. The peaceful exchange turns into a fierce pursuit, with both men struggling on the dusty wild outdoors, fighting to be the top man.

In the end, Hector pins down his young contender and rams his stiff cock deep into his throat. Robbie gets a severe face fucking before Hector turns his attention to his smooth ass and gives it to him deep, hard, and so very rough.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 8000 Kbps , 00:19:23 , 1.12 GB

Download from:

Gboy

There are many sleazy places in Prague. You just need to know where to find them. Today I pretended to look for one such place and kept asking people for directions. After a while I finally met a young man, who was not only willing to show me the way but also lead me there. With this dude I didn't need a sleazy place. I just had to convince him to be my slut. He was a bit surprised by the offer but 20 000 Crowns in my hand was extremely tempting. I didn't go hunting too far from my place so in a few minutes we were showering together. My new friend wanted to wash my cock first before putting it in his adorable mouth. He was a bit intimidated by my boner but kept doing what was told. I wanted to enjoy this and didn't rush things too much. His beautiful, shaved ass was definitely worth waiting for.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 6653 Kbps , 00:24:31 , 1.17 GB

Download from:

Gboy

There are many sleazy places in Prague. You just need to know where to find them. Today I pretended to look for one such place and kept asking people for directions. After a while I finally met a young man, who was not only willing to show me the way but also lead me there. With this dude I didn't need a sleazy place. I just had to convince him to be my slut. He was a bit surprised by the offer but 20 000 Crowns in my hand was extremely tempting. I didn't go hunting too far from my place so in a few minutes we were showering together. My new friend wanted to wash my cock first before putting it in his adorable mouth. He was a bit intimidated by my boner but kept doing what was told. I wanted to enjoy this and didn't rush things too much. His beautiful, shaved ass was definitely worth waiting for.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 6653 Kbps , 00:24:31 , 1.17 GB

Download from:

Gboy

It was a hot spring day when Max visited Mr. Stone for a deep-tissue massage. His small body was rife with college-term tension, which he hoped would get alleviated. Mr. Stone's massage parlor, and his expert touch, had a particular reputation among local young men as the place to go when they were tight and sore.

When Max arrived he was greeted by the owner himself. Mr. Stone smiled the instant he saw the young man, and guided him to the massage bench. The DILFy masseur was dressed in a white tank and gray shorts that distorted around his visible package. His silver hair was trimmed and the lines of his face were sharp with experience and rugged vigor.

Mr. Stone stepped behind Max and began massaging the boy's shoulders. The hunky masseur had coated his hands with a warm oil, which he rubbed firmly first into his client's backside and then worked his way down along the spine. Max closed his eyes and let out a long-held breath as Mr. Stone worked his fingers in circles across the muscles in his neck and shoulder blades. The sensation was electric and the sweet smell of his sweat charged the air. Mr. Stone could feel the tense muscles underneath his palms as they slowly yielded to his controlled strength.

When Mr. Stone reached the small white briefs that covered Max's rump, he asked in the natural rumbling bass of his baritone, "Would you like me to take these off? Is that alright?"

These massages often resulted in erections for the small guys like Max. Max was not immune to the effects of Mr. Stone, a fact that both he and his masseur were immediately aware of when Max's response was a whimpering moan that took the vague shape of "Yeah."

Mr. Stone continued to work his way lower. His hands slid under the waistband of Max's underwear and caressed his ass cheeks. After the heavy coating of oil, the boy's rump became quite pliable between his fingers. The DILF worked the oil into every crevice of his client's back, then flipped him over to reveal the erection already there.

Max felt a glimmer of anticipation run through him, uncertain how his masseur might react. But as Mr. Stone rubbed his palms across the boy's stomach, pecs, and nipples, he also placed his sizable package next to Max's face. Max felt the heat of the man's manhood through the cloth, and in Max's eyes, the professional masseur morphed into a DILF-fantasy instantly.

Mr. Stone caught sight of the curl of Max's toes. The masseur was enjoying this, and wanted more than anything to have this young man's lips wrapped around his cock. Max clearly did too, as he kissed at the stretching spandex near his face. The DILF stripped himself of his tank-top and shorts; first down to a jockstrap and then down to nothing at all. Each moment a piece of cloth was removed, Max knew more of what he wanted. The new tension that needed release from his body was different than the one he arrived with, but suddenly much more immediate and important.

By simply grasping his strong hands under the young man's pits, Mr. Stone lifted Max into the air. The boy's legs wrapped around the DILF's torso for support and balance. Max was shocked and aroused beyond measure by this demonstration of Mr. Stone's raw strength and the size difference between them. His face flushed with excitement ? he felt, at once, cared for and lusted for, small but protected in the grip that held him in the air. When Mr. Stone carried him like this, he didn't just carry the boy's body; he lifted his whole spirit and squeezed it between his strong arms. The DILF had been right about Max's need for release?the boy's erection pulsed hard and fast against his belly, and he could feel the constant stream of precum leaking from his tip.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 7969 Kbps , 00:24:52 , 1.41 GB

Download from:

Gboy

It was a hot spring day when Max visited Mr. Stone for a deep-tissue massage. His small body was rife with college-term tension, which he hoped would get alleviated. Mr. Stone's massage parlor, and his expert touch, had a particular reputation among local young men as the place to go when they were tight and sore.

When Max arrived he was greeted by the owner himself. Mr. Stone smiled the instant he saw the young man, and guided him to the massage bench. The DILFy masseur was dressed in a white tank and gray shorts that distorted around his visible package. His silver hair was trimmed and the lines of his face were sharp with experience and rugged vigor.

Mr. Stone stepped behind Max and began massaging the boy's shoulders. The hunky masseur had coated his hands with a warm oil, which he rubbed firmly first into his client's backside and then worked his way down along the spine. Max closed his eyes and let out a long-held breath as Mr. Stone worked his fingers in circles across the muscles in his neck and shoulder blades. The sensation was electric and the sweet smell of his sweat charged the air. Mr. Stone could feel the tense muscles underneath his palms as they slowly yielded to his controlled strength.

When Mr. Stone reached the small white briefs that covered Max's rump, he asked in the natural rumbling bass of his baritone, "Would you like me to take these off? Is that alright?"

These massages often resulted in erections for the small guys like Max. Max was not immune to the effects of Mr. Stone, a fact that both he and his masseur were immediately aware of when Max's response was a whimpering moan that took the vague shape of "Yeah."

Mr. Stone continued to work his way lower. His hands slid under the waistband of Max's underwear and caressed his ass cheeks. After the heavy coating of oil, the boy's rump became quite pliable between his fingers. The DILF worked the oil into every crevice of his client's back, then flipped him over to reveal the erection already there.

Max felt a glimmer of anticipation run through him, uncertain how his masseur might react. But as Mr. Stone rubbed his palms across the boy's stomach, pecs, and nipples, he also placed his sizable package next to Max's face. Max felt the heat of the man's manhood through the cloth, and in Max's eyes, the professional masseur morphed into a DILF-fantasy instantly.

Mr. Stone caught sight of the curl of Max's toes. The masseur was enjoying this, and wanted more than anything to have this young man's lips wrapped around his cock. Max clearly did too, as he kissed at the stretching spandex near his face. The DILF stripped himself of his tank-top and shorts; first down to a jockstrap and then down to nothing at all. Each moment a piece of cloth was removed, Max knew more of what he wanted. The new tension that needed release from his body was different than the one he arrived with, but suddenly much more immediate and important.

By simply grasping his strong hands under the young man's pits, Mr. Stone lifted Max into the air. The boy's legs wrapped around the DILF's torso for support and balance. Max was shocked and aroused beyond measure by this demonstration of Mr. Stone's raw strength and the size difference between them. His face flushed with excitement ? he felt, at once, cared for and lusted for, small but protected in the grip that held him in the air. When Mr. Stone carried him like this, he didn't just carry the boy's body; he lifted his whole spirit and squeezed it between his strong arms. The DILF had been right about Max's need for release?the boy's erection pulsed hard and fast against his belly, and he could feel the constant stream of precum leaking from his tip.

Video: mp4 , 1920x1080px. , 7969 Kbps , 00:24:52 , 1.41 GB

Download from:

Gboy

Bony Babyron is back for a little Hot solo wank with a finish where he sprays his aquarium. Not enough to impress his fish, who must have seen a lot more.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2239 Kbps , 00:12:26 , 211 MB

Download from:

Gboy

Bony Babyron is back for a little Hot solo wank with a finish where he sprays his aquarium. Not enough to impress his fish, who must have seen a lot more.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 2239 Kbps , 00:12:26 , 211 MB

Download from:

Gboy

Dante Ferraro has quickly been working his way up the ranks here at Randy Blue. He's been bringing his A game since day one and has gotten such a great response to his camming we decided he could have any of our guys he wanted. Chris Rockway has been on his mind for a while so he decided to jump at the chance. Chris really got off on Dante's incredible sculpted physique, smooth as marble and decorated with some beautiful tattoo work. Taking Dante's impressive cock into his mouth, Chris looked like he wanted to devour him whole. After getting him way too close to shooting his load too soon, Rockway then fed his cock to Dante, who took all of its massive size all the way down. But Chris knew if he was gonna fuck that ass he better get it ready so he gave Dante a rim job that had his hole hungry and begging to be filled. Without missing a beat Chris plunged his meaty member deep inside Dante every which way he could think of. Lots of fucking and huge gushes of cum later and we had two exhausted models on our hands.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 3447 Kbps , 00:24:07 , 611.87 MB

Download from:

Gboy

Dante Ferraro has quickly been working his way up the ranks here at Randy Blue. He's been bringing his A game since day one and has gotten such a great response to his camming we decided he could have any of our guys he wanted. Chris Rockway has been on his mind for a while so he decided to jump at the chance. Chris really got off on Dante's incredible sculpted physique, smooth as marble and decorated with some beautiful tattoo work. Taking Dante's impressive cock into his mouth, Chris looked like he wanted to devour him whole. After getting him way too close to shooting his load too soon, Rockway then fed his cock to Dante, who took all of its massive size all the way down. But Chris knew if he was gonna fuck that ass he better get it ready so he gave Dante a rim job that had his hole hungry and begging to be filled. Without missing a beat Chris plunged his meaty member deep inside Dante every which way he could think of. Lots of fucking and huge gushes of cum later and we had two exhausted models on our hands.

Video: mp4 , 1280x720px. , 3447 Kbps , 00:24:07 , 611.87 MB

Download from:

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos