Only NEW GAY clips

Gboy

MEN - Johnny Rapid, Justin Matthews & William Seed - Cum To Life Part 2

Chiseled Justin Matthews is playing with his Johnny Rapid and William Seed figurines, and wishing he could watch them fuck in real life. After some quick masturbation, Justin knocks out leaving the toys to come to life! Slender, fit Johnny and ripped hunk William Seed become full-size long enough for dick hungry Johnny to suck tattooed William�s thick, hung cock, and to get his eager horny ass caved in.

Length: 1.16 GiB Duration: 15mn 52s 834ms
Video: AVC at 10 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - Raiin

Raiin is a 26-year-old attractive, chiseled Russian import who has been living in the U.S. for about a year now. He couldn�t take the cold anymore, and decided he would settle in the South. �One thing I love is that there are way more opportunities here, and more ways to earn money,� says brown-haired Raiin. �Usually, I like gentle sex with kissing and hugging, but I can slap you and spit on you if you want it,� says Raiin amusingly. �I�ve had sex girls and guys, so I would consider myself as bi,� affirms Rain. �I like a guy with an athletic body, but not over muscled or too skinny. He should also have a smooth, shaved body, and dick! I like them around my age group, and with at least 1 or 2 tattoos.� Now this is a man who knows exactly what he wants!

Length: 924 MiB Duration: 20mn 50s 304ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC at 192 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - Randy & Dexter

Tall, fit Randy and athletic cutie Dexter are getting ready to enter the home dugout for some backdoor sliding in their sexy jock straps. �Randy, you look so good! You must be in the gym like every day,� comments brown-haired Dexter. �It�s been a little bit, but I�ll get back into it,� responds handsome Randy. �Look at that dick! My gosh you�re so gorgeous, and so manly looking. You�ve got a perfect smile,� says Dexter swooning while cupping Randy�s cock. �Damn, look at that ass! There�s no hair in there so I can fuck him for as long as I want, and it won�t chafe my dick up. It�s gonna be a damn good time!� says Randy.

Length: 1.25 GiB Duration: 28mn 53s 952ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 23.976 fps

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC1794 - Eddie 1080p

He is hot-his persona is kinda chill and sexy too.

Length: 1.08 GiB Duration: 14mn 22s 270ms
Video: AVC at 10.8 Mbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 48.0 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC2097 - Robert & Curtis Bareback 1080p

John is back! We were truly excited to determine him again since after his solo not-too sometime ago, he suggested of returning in the possibility, and below he's�this time around for many butt! Curtis was large enough to provide his up. It had been warm to determine both of these men have some fun exterior and consider down their tops to exhibit off their health. We observed rsquo & John seeking Curtis;s rock hard abs. �Oh! Ripped abs ! you can tell fuck him and he desired to simply take him back inside. He went right on Curtis&rsquo to city;s pit and did really a great work to get a -timer! We'd to request, � So was it? It appears like it was a lifestyle-changing encounter for you.� John responded in his attractive southern feature having a smile from ear to hearing, �It�s a brand new evening, I�m a brand new guy

Length: 1.16 GiB Duration: 26mn 2s 496ms
Video: AVC at 6 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC2098 - Jeremy 1080p

Jeremy is just a football jock and an all around niceguy with among the best butts we�ve observed in some time�and he didn�t wait displaying it down together with his selling abilities. I'd to request, �have you been a pitcher or perhaps a catcher?� Jeremy chuckled bashfully, �I�m a pitcher.� �however, you captured several balls below or there� �ICAN�t claim I haven�t.� I�m not-too sure we were referring to football anymore� In the business, he blew a pleasant fill and went down to bath revealing that large bubblebutt of his again. �Seriously however, I do want to know, and everybody will likely want to know�how can we obtain a butt? He smirked, �Umm, squats. Plenty of rdquo & squats; �Do that butt is complimented by men? �obviously they are doing! I am talking about, who wouldn�t? View it! Gay men&hellip or right;I believe everybody.&rdquo appreciates the butt; He comes with a place there.

Length: 707 MiB Duration: 15mn 21s 344ms

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC2099 - Daniel & Blake Bareback 1080p

It took some convincing but we were able to drag Daniel outside for some good old fashion fooling around on the beach. �Why are you nervous?� I asked. �Cause there are people! Lots and lots of people!� He nervously laughed. Without missing a beat, Blake came up with the best way to calm him down. Blow him. Right in the middle of the beach. These two spent the afternoon running around naked and making out in the waves and getting to know each other. Daniel would run up to Blake every now and then and slap his ass, or give him a big kiss on the cheek. �I heard he has a reputation of being pretty raunchy on set. I�m pretty excited to see what happens.� Clearly, Blake was up for the challenge.

Length: 1.65 GiB Duration: 36mn 44s 437ms

Download from:

Gboy

SeanCody - SC2118 - Randy & Manny Bareback 1080p

Manny is sporting a new look for the summer and looking good! Who better else to fuck him than big-dicked Randy?

These two goofballs were so much fun to see hang out and play together in the pool. They seem so comfortable with each other, it�s almost as if they�ve been buds for a while.

We asked Randy if he was going to take it easy on Manny, �I�m gonna try to, but sometimes it�s tough�I like to fuck hard, so that�s what he�s gonna get.�

Length: 1.25 GiB Duration: 27mn 51s 104ms

Download from:

Gboy

Staxus - Beno Eker & Jacob Dolce

It�s a perennial festive dream for many a guy, but how many lads actually get to enjoy Santa unloading his sac in person? Well, rookie STAXUS star, Jacob Dolce, is one of the lucky few; as handsome tattooed beaut, Beno Eker, arrives as a very horny Santa, ready to make the young punk�s dreams cum true! Which in this particular instance involves Eker giving the cash-strapped newbie the kind of high-octane bareback fuck that a good many of us would love any morning - not just at Christmas! First, however, there�s the opportunity for Dolce to see what his seasonal visitor has got stashed inside his pants; signalling the start of a terrific session of fellatio from both buddies. It�s not too long, however, before Dolce�s basic instincts are being indulged big time, as he finds himself down on his back with his legs akimbo - Eker eagerly rimming his hairless arsehole in anticipation of the hard, raw shag that�s now very firmly on the cards. Suffice it to say this is one frisky Santa who doesn�t hold back, as the handsome rookie is quite literally pummelled in a whole series of positions; resulting in a tsunami of cum being coated over Dolce�s ass, before the lad yanks out a load of his own!

Length: 1.14 GiB Duration: 26mn 50s 536ms
Video: AVC at 5 985 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 110 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BA - Niko Vangelis and Eluan Jeunet

It is Eluan?s turn for an introduction today, and for a change, we have paired him up with fellow newcomer, Niko Vangelis.

Eluan is not only a model with us, but also a manager in one of our chat studios. He?s charming, sexy, smart and reliable. Perfect husband material for some very lucky guy. He will be getting his full Freshmen introduction early next year.

Length: 1.10 GiB Duration: 20mn 39s 253ms
Video: AVC at 7 537 Kbps, Aspect: 1440 x 810 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 102 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

BarebackThatHole - Atlas Grant and Marco Napoli - Mattress Cardio

Marco Napoli is ready for his run but Atlas Grant is adamant about what he just read on the internet. It says sex is better cardio than running. Of course, you can?t believe everything you read online so they put the statement to the test. And if Marco doesn?t feel it?s enough of a workout, he can always go to the gym after. Marco agrees and Atlas drops to his knees, sucking Marco?s big cock and lapping at those big balls. Settle in for a juicy, mouth watering session because these two are big-time into oral! Marco returns the favor, servicing Atlas?s uncut tool, eventually flipping Atlas onto his belly. Marco buries his bearded face into that delectable, hairy ass, worthy of a good spanking. But we digress. No spanking here. Well, maybe just a love pat here and there. Marco proceeds to give Atlas a good spit-lubing, aims, and slides home. You can actually hear him pop past Atlas?s ring with that cock-rousing sound, enough to make almost any man hard in an instant?splurt! Even Atlas looks surprised but he soon gets over any pain as Marco takes hold and bareback fucks that meaty, sweet ass, making it his own. Kinky, sweaty, and full of passion, the two change it up, with Atlas riding Marco before getting into a hot 69. Can you imagine the flavors of ass juice, spit and sweat on the cock that?s just fucked you? Yeah. We thought you might like that. And as if that weren?t enough, hairy muscle bear Atlas gets Marco on all fours and rims his hungry ass. After all, turn about?s fair play, right? Fingering his hole while milking his cock, Atlas gets Marco ready for his uncut tool. He mounts the man whore and ruts him like a pig before ending up on the floor, where Marco delivers a monstrous load directly into Atlas?s hole, fucking the jizz into him, which makes Atlas spew with a ropy load of his own. But stay tuned! Marco?s got more spooge for ya!

Length: 1.12 GiB Duration: 31mn 0s 565ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

BreedMeRaw - DJ and Jackson Reed

Jackson Reed heads to the loft after an afternoon by the pool, only to find none of the other boys are around. Oh, and the bed is STILL not finished. So Jackson gets to work. He wants to be Daddy?s favorite and get the bed done. But he gets a call from Daddy?s Marine buddy, DJ, who is just checking in with him. Jackson asks if he?d come over and help him finish the bed, knowing full well DJ has a big fucking dick. DJ does come over and they get Daddy?s Fuck Bed finished ? finally ? and when Jackson wants to pay DJ, he offers up his slut hole to be used and seeded. This is one form of payment DJ can?t resist!

Length: 845 MiB Duration: 22mn 52s 0ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC at 129 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

CorbinFosher - ACM - Jude & Elian's Holiday Fuck

We have a holiday treat for you! Many of you have been writing to us about how much you wanted to see Jude in action with a guy, and we were more than happy to deliver on that. And, of course, we wanted to make sure that he was well taken care of, so fellow freshman Elian gets to do the honors of breaking Jude in! These two both have really hot muscles - and dirty minds - so a cute scene around the Christmas tree escalates quickly. Elian starts by sucking Jude off, really working his hot cock and balls, before Jude gets up on his knees and starts face-fucking him. Jude mounts Elian and really gives it to him, discovering how much fun he can have with a hot jock ass! For his first performance, Jude really delivers and both he and Elian are positively covered in cum by the end of this Christmas episode!

Length: 838 MiB Duration: 19mn 1s 56ms
Video: AVC at 5 962 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

Helix - Aiden Garcia & Micah West - Morning Bulge

From a snuggly spooning slumber, Aiden Garcia wakes at the same time big spoon boyfriend, Michah West?s morning wood decides to rise. The brown haired beauty?s bulge is growing bigger by the second as it's smashed up against his beautiful baby spoon?s back seat. Garcia grabs the girthy groin, says good morning- then make?s Michah?s morning EVEN better by blowing the boy?s beefy breakfast sausage. The newly blond Garcia does his best to get those DSL?s down to the dude?s bone base but, his boy?s bountiful behemoth is just too beefy to swallow whole! It?s glorious to see Garcia give it a go though! He sucks and slurps the super schlong, getting it nice and slick, stroking the thick trunk, which is way too wide to muscle down his already straining schlong slurper. Appreciative of the effort, West climbs on top of the large loined Latin and strokes their thick dicks together before downing his dude?s dong like a pro. Once he?s satisfied Aiden?s uncut appendage, Michah lifts the Latin lust god?s legs in the air and eats thet ass like a crazed cannibal. West eases the precious posterior back on the bed and works his wide wang in slowly. Garcia is granite hard and horny as hell yet, still signals for his seat slayer to slow down as he adjusts. Aiden?s ass is definitely able to take more meat that his mouth and Michah takes full advantage, mashing every thick inch of dick he?s got deep into the delicious dude. Never one to give up a challenge, Garcia hops onto his top and rides his way to butt bouncing bareback, gooey glory. His glock goes off, shooting sweet seed all over Michah?s hot, young manly body. West whips out and white washes the wonder boy?s smooth buns with a butt load of blazing hot bust.

Length: 671 MiB Duration: 18mn 5s 120ms
Video: AVC at 5 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 24.000 fps

Download from:

Gboy

LE - Aaron Mark and Peto Coast - Urine Fist Fest

These nasty pigs couldn't wait a single moment to get into the action. The scene starts with open mouthed Peto Coast on the floor waiting for Aaron Mark to let loose a deluge of his hot warm piss. After squeezing out all that he can, Aaron goes to town on Peto's massive uncut cock and gets a taste of his own piss medicine. The guys kiss and suck until Peto decides he wants a taste of Aaron's smooth mouth-watering hole. When Peto feels the urge to let loose again, he showers Aaron's back and ass with that beautiful warm liquid and gets right back to work on his ass. Aaron's gorgeous muscular butt proves to be too tempting for Peto so after getting a good taste, he shoves his cock into Aaron?s tight muscle ass. While Aaron rides Peto?s fat uncut prick, he drenches Peto in more of his warm piss. Just when you thought Aaron was completely drained, he once again feeds Peto's unquenchable thirst for piss. When the guys are finally drained, Peto fucks the cum right out of Aaron and then shoots his own load all over Aaron. Make sure you catch every drop of these dirty piss freaks as they try to satisfy there insatiable thirst.

Length: 957 MiB Duration: 23mn 35s 829ms
Video: AVC at 5 559 Kbps, Aspect: 1248 x 702 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 106 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Aspen & Nic Sahara - Dick Chasing Part 3

Beefy beau Aspen and his muscular, tattooed boyfriend Nic Sahara rejoice over a well thought out plan they set-up to get Zander to fuck both of them. Feeling extra horny after accomplishing such a task, Aspen is ready for some more action as he begins going down on Nic?s hung cock. Brown-haired Nic takes the lead as he blows Aspen prepping his hard dick to receive his eager bottom until they end up having an explosive flip flop session.

Length: 1.90 GiB Duration: 25mn 48s 226ms

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Blake Ryder & Colton Grey - Primetime - Part 2

Tattooed, athletic Blake Ryder tuned in to the new episode of Primetime, and was lucky enough to catch the live action fucking which instantly gets him hard enough to masturbate. His hunky, chiseled boyfriend Colton Grey can?t believe he?s jacking off to a T.V. show until he realizes what?s actually happening! Colton can?t help himself either as he grabs Blake?s huge cock, and stuffs his mouth full before straddling his stick with his juicy bottom.

Length: 1.46 GiB Duration: 19mn 55s 544ms

Download from:

Gboy

MEN - Connor Maguire, Jake Wilder, John Magnum, Luke Adams & Sebastian Young - Bubble Butts 3 1080p

The finale of Men.com?s BUBBLE BUTTS series ends in an orgy with 5 of the best bubble butts in the business ? top and bottom alike!
Connor Maguire, Sebastian Young and amazing new comer Luke Adams pound John Magnum and Jake Wilder deep in their bubblicious asses!

Length: 1.72 GiB Duration: 23mn 21s 846ms
Video: AVC at 10 000 Kbps, Aspect: 1920 x 1080 (1.778) at 29.970 fps

Download from:

Gboy

MenOnEdge - Shy Quiet Type, Alex Chandler Can Barely Hold His Load

Alex is a tall, lean, quiet guy, who is heavily focused on his rock hard cock. You can tie him up, spank him, tickle him, and gag him, and still, all he cares about is cumming. Tony Orlando and Sebastian Keys take aim at him and work his dick, bringing him to the edge, and at one moment, nearly going over the edge. We start by brining a visibly nervous Alex into the dungeon and tying him to a St Andrew's Cross. His cock is already leaking in his underwear as the ropes go around him and bind him. Tony starts teasing his dick through the fabric, and it's clear Alex is already desperate to cum. Precum pumps from his cock before it's even unleashed. When he's finally cut out of his underwear his cock is rock-fucking-hard. Tony jerks it and sucks it, while Alex is firmly bound to the cross. He brings in a jack-off toy and works his dick even more, bringing Alex to the edge before denying him his orgasm. Alex is a quiet guy, but his desperation is visible in his face and in his moans. He wants to cum so bad that at one point his dick spasms and a steady stream of cum pours from him. But he's got more cum in those balls, so Sebastian and Tony keep working him. They put him on his stomach, with his arms tied behind his back and a bar gag in his mouth, and jerk his dick from behind. He's completely immobilized when Sebastian shoves a dick-on-a-stick in his firm little ass. Alex moans out with desperation as his hole is worked deep and his cock is jerked. Finally they roll him onto his side, Tony deep throats his cock, then shoves it in a jerk off toy, working his dick faster and harder, until Alex can't hold back anymore. He blows his load inside the toy as if he was fucking a hot wet hole, then Sebastian pours it out onto him, and uses it to continue jerking his spent, sensitive cock. As a final punishment, Tony and Sebastian tickle the fuck out of Alex. He's still completely bound and cannot resist, he can only squirm, laugh and beg for them to stop.

Length: 1.63 GiB Duration: 45mn 28s 996ms
Video: AVC at 4 988 Kbps, Aspect: 1280 x 720 (1.778) at 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC at 128 Kbps, Infos: 2 channels, 44.1 KHz

Download from:

Gboy

fileboom.me TakeFile.link
https://empornius.com/ femdom pov instruction - Femdom 2021 New

Stats

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
Download Femdom Porn NEW BDSM Videos